C-Zone Entertainment

Greater Boston and New England area

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning

110 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA Greater Boston and New England area (617) 320-0723

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Chelsea M

We were so happy with C-Zone throughout our whole wedding process. From my initial email to C-Zone, to being assigned a DJ, to planning with Max Baun, to the actual wedding reception, working with C-Zone was so easy and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a... Read More DJ. Max Baun was our DJ and he was extremely easy to work with. Max sent over a number of online planning tools as soon as we selected him as our DJ, so we could add songs to the 'must play' and 'do not play' lists over time as we thought of them rather than having to try and remember them all in one sitting. The planning tools are also extremely easy to use and come with instructional videos. That said, if you're swamped with wedding planning and don't want to think about music, Max would also be a great choice. Max reached out to schedule a consultation meeting via skype a few weeks before the wedding and he asked a number of questions to get a feel for how we wanted our reception to flow and what type of music our guests would enjoy most. At the reception itself, Max kept the dance floor packed for well over 2 hours and did an amazing job mixing in music. We're so grateful Max could be a part of our wedding. He is such a nice person and is clearly a talented DJ who cares about making each event the best it can possibly be. I would highly recommend C-Zone and Max particularly.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Christopher B

Greg has entertained my family twice with his amazing skills and I’d totally recommend C-Zone Music to anyone who wants a skilled DJ who can deliver a fantastic dance party. The first time I had the pleasure of meeting Greg and discovering C-Zone music was back in 2010 for my... Read More sister’s wedding. When it came time for my wife and I to get married in 2016 picking Greg was a no-brainer. I’m truly glad Greg entertained my request for a repeat performance. Having that creative and artistic spark, temperament and flexibility in customizing the wedding sound is important. Many individuals in the wedding industry claim to be professionals just because they can buy an iPod, play a music playlist while talking into a microphone (spoiler: that doesn’t cut it). When my sister and I went to meet Greg for the first time he emitted a naturally positive vibe that exposed his passion for his profession and his desire to ensure you get the best possible experience that you actually want. Greg nails all these important qualities. The energy at the wedding was strong and our guests never stopped dancing; feedback constantly praises how fun our wedding was. Greg’s ability at reading the room and playing the right tracks to keep the energy flowing no matter the age range is fantastic. If a track didn’t hit as expected Greg’s ability to transition into another track quickly and smoothly is flawless (I’ve been to weddings where the DJ plays that track to the end, killing the energy). Greg also doesn’t needlessly yell into the microphone during songs and dancing which was really important to us. Diane does the administrative correspondence once you set-up a relationship with C-Zone. She made that side of the relationship easy and smooth; which is a great relief since sometimes this side of a relationship for weddings can be a hassle. C-Zone’s music portal for customizing your playlist selections and making sure the day is organized and timely is great. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Keri B

We chose C-Zone for our DJ services, live jazz trio and uplighting for our recent wedding and couldn't have been more happier with the choice. For our wedding, Greg played the sax along with the bass and guitar players for the ceremony and cocktail hour. One of my favorite... Read More memories was walking out of the ceremony to the live music from the trio. The live music was fantastic and made such a huge addition to the atmosphere. Greg then was our DJ for the night. He was able to keep the dance floor full all night and everyone has such a fun time due to his music selections. Everyone has been commenting on how great the music was all night long and how they loved dancing the night away. The uplighting provided in the room made such a difference also. At dinner, there was a soft glow and then that all changed once everyone hit the dance floor and the lighting was changed to fit the mood for a party. From the very beginning, Greg was always very prompt in getting back to us and if we were not sure which direction to go in, Greg always had very helpful and appropriate suggestions. His advice helped to take the stress away of figuring out music for the wedding. He was very easy and personable to work with. Diane was also great to work with and very responsive. She was there to answer any questions and kept us on track with reminders. I would highly recommend C-Zone for any services that are needed. We are so happy that we chose them for our wedding. We could not have asked for the music to go any better for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Greg helped to make our wedding a memorable one for all.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Lauren Z

Greg was our DJ (December 2016) and was the absolute best! We have heard from multiple guests how great the event was, specifically calling out about how great the music was! Greg had all our guests (of all age ranges) up on the floor which is exactly what we wanted! Greg was... Read More fantastic to work with from the planning process through the event end, he made it easy for me. I would highly recommend Greg and C-Zone, they were absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Holly S

What can we say about Grey Capozzi? He was the best DJ we could have imagined for our wedding. From the very beginning he was professional and organized. His wife, Diane, was a joy to be in touch with by email – she was kind and supportive and effortlessly guided us through... Read More the more annoying details of the planning process. To accommodate our busy work schedules Greg drove over an hour to meet with us, which I realize is a small thing but in the midst of wedding planning was so incredibly helpful. He worked seamlessly with the venue – despite having never been there before. The owner of the Inn/wedding planner raved about how professional he was – she said she would recommend him to all of the people who plan weddings there in the future! All this and I haven’t even gotten to the event! In a 45-minute meeting Greg before the wedding grasped the vibe that we wanted to achieve and he absolutely delivered. From the cocktail hour to the dance floor his music set the mood perfectly throughout the night. He kept the dance floor packed from beginning to end reading the eclectic group with ease. I had been dreaming of the dance party at my wedding for years and I couldn’t have been happier! We found out about Greg because he was the DJ for my sister’s wedding as well, and my family has enjoyed working with him so much that we wish there were more family events that required a DJ – we would choose Greg every time!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Mike M

Greg & the C-Zone team are a cut above the rest. They were were seriously a pleasure to work with on every level. The level of professionalism that they brought to the table was exactly what my Wife and I were looking for. They helped set to set the tone for our wedding night... Read More from our entrance to the last song. People are still talking about how amazing the music was and our wedding was months ago. We highly recommend them for your entertainment needs!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Kathryn H

Mike Paganelli was our DJ from C-Zone that we used for the big day, and we cannot say enough great things about him. Mike (and all those I worked with in the planning process) were incredibly prompt in response, friendly, and informative. They were so helpful and kind with my... Read More many questions regarding logistics/music/timing/etc. Mike seriously could not have done a more perfect job in executing exactly the vibe we were looking for for our reception. Countless guests commented on how incredible the DJ was. Both my husband and I are very picky with music and he completely exceeded our expectations. HIGHLY recommended if your looking for your guests to dance the entire night!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 T P

C-Zone was exactly what we wanted in a vendor, they were professional, responsive, courteous, helpful, flexible, and most of all, they delivered a high quality service in their people. Of utmost quality was the DJ that C-Zone connected us with - Mike Paganelli. We never worked... Read More with a DJ before so didn’t know what to expect, but Mike made our entire music and entertainment experience exceptional. I first met with Mike for our initial consultation about seven months before our wedding day, and what struck me most was how genuine Mike was, and how much he cared about making everything perfect. He took the time during multiple appointments to get to know us, and help us think through our music choices and the flow of our ceremony. Mike laid out his vision for how to make not only a memorable evening for us, but also a fantastic evening for our guests. Mike helped us understand how to put order to the night, helped us understand the context of music for the cocktail hour versus dinner versus dancing, and was able to perfectly match the music to the theme of our night. On our wedding day Mike proved to be the asset that we were anticipating – he was well prepared with the two music stations that we needed, he played the exact style of music we were looking for, he was well studied on the names and order of our somewhat untraditional bridal party introductions, he mastered the volume and sound checks throughout the evening, and to the pleasure of our guests, there was never a lull in the dancing. Mike knew how to read the crowd and played music that made for a great time. My wife and I never left the dance floor, nor did most of our friends and family. Mike exceeded expectations based on what we laid out, and he fully delivered on his genuine nature and portrayal of ensuring that everything went perfectly. We couldn’t be happier that we hired C-Zone and Mike Paganelli - without any hesitation we give our full support and recommendation to hire them for a wedding or any event needing a DJ.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Rachel H

We were extremely happy with our DJ, Mike! We were able to fill out a "must" play list on the company's online website and when we met with Mike in person we talked about the genres we did and didn't like and he did a great job incorporating all the music we envisioned for our... Read More special day. The uplighting he set-up made our venue that much more magical. We got so much positive feedback from all our guests and it was evident that they were enjoying themselves on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you so much, Mike and C-Zone entertainment for making our day wedding day so amazing!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Taylor M

Amazing Job And very affordable. Don't spend crazy money on a DJ, this company has the same professionals and they wont break your bank. They were so easy to deal with which is important when you find yourself so busy planning your wedding. They handle it all so you don't have... Read More to! - Thank you C-Zone!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Anil T

Max Baum from C-Zone Entertainment was amazing! Our entire interaction with both C-Zone and Max was seamless. Max took the time to get to know us before the event and listened to our vision for the evening. The client portal was simple to use and provided us the ability to... Read More ensure our requests were heard prior to the event. Max knew how to read the crowd and timed the music perfectly from the perfect cocktail music to the lively party. We can’t recommend C-Zone, and more specifically Max, enough.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Jeremy B

For those that won’t read this entire review, I’ll be plain with the first sentence – HIRE C-ZONE! Starting with the planning process – without question, working with Greg (C-Zone) was one of the easiest and more pleasant to work with of any vendor we hired throughout the... Read More planning process. Greg and his team were always on time, courteous, thorough, and enthusiastic about their work. It was evident from the start that Greg knew his craft and took pride in being the best he possibly could be every time he took a job. Preparation for the wedding – I mentioned above that Greg and his team was thorough but I cannot stress this point enough. Although the form was tedious, Greg worked hand in hand with my wife and I to make sure every detail of the wedding was planned and prepared so that we had nothing to worry about on the day. One major point, Greg took the time to not just learn the name of every person he was going to have to announce throughout the night, we had a special meeting to go over the phonetics of each name so that nothing was left to chance. For all the weddings I’ve been too where the DJ or Band butchers someone’s name, this was exceptional and was a really nice touch. Wedding Day – Day of, all the preparation clearly paid off and Greg and his team really made the day perfect. He kept the flow of the day going and made sure that we stayed on schedule throughout the night, then when it was time to let loose he brought down the house with GREAT tunes! Couple things stand out for me about the day: 1) Professionalism – I cannot say enough about how crisp and seamless everything seemed with Greg and his team. Everyone and everything was right where it needed to be – music faded in at the right times and faded out at the right times, just immaculate. 2) Attention to Detail – we also had Greg do lighting and he made the room and reception really look amazing. The guy just knows how to turn a room into whatever ambiance the bride and groom want, and can read a situation perfectly. 3) Reception Music – as is standard with Greg, he worked with us to go through our music choices in advance but we really just gave him themes. What he did with our suggestions was incredible – we’ve received more compliments about the music and the dancing than any other part of the wedding! He played every jam at just the right time and could anticipate where the crowd was going and would change the music accordingly. Just magical. Extra – If its not advertised, Greg is also a musician! We had Greg and a pianist play at our cocktail hour and it was fantastic! Provided a great vibe for the hour and was very very cool. Summary – again, HIRE C-ZONE AND GREG! I can’t capture everything positive I would like to say in just one review, but my hope is that this encourages every bride/groom to be to consider Greg and C-Zone as an option. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Laura D

Amazing! We had such a blast at our wedding. Greg Capozzi was so wonderful to work with from start to finish. He really took the time to listen to what we wanted in terms of songs and announcements for the wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long dancing and we... Read More got so many compliments from our guests. Thank you Greg!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Cally D

DJ C-Zone (Greg Capozzi) was amazing to work with from the start. His enthusiasm for music and dancing is contagious. He is truly talented and focused on making the music match the audience. We recently had our wedding and people were non-stop dancing for two hours straight! I... Read More am so happy we chose C-Zone and I have been to another wedding with one of his other DJs which was awesome, too - the company really knows music and how to reflect the clients' preferences!! Thanks so much!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kate F

Everyone at the C Zone was friendly and helpful! John did an amazing job! He worked closely with us leading up to the wedding and we always felt like we were on the same page! Our guests said he was one of the best DJs they had ever had. He played the perfect mix for... Read More everyone!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Brittany D

The best! We were lucky enough to have Jeff Mader, aka DJ Shyne, as our wedding DJ, and could not be happier with our decision. His talent speaks for itself, as he had our entire guest list on their feet for four straight hours. There was no lull through the entire reception! He... Read More did a great job incorporating our favorite song choices, as well as reading the dance floor to keep the party going. With Jeff, you’re not getting someone just managing a playlist, you’re getting a full service DJ with tons of experience who knows exactly what he’s doing in order to make your day perfect. As for C-Zone as a company, they were very easy to work with and quick in responding to any concern. C-Zone’s online event planner tool is incredible, and was perfect for allowing Jeff to get to know us better and discover our musical tastes. Couldn’t be happier!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Barbara M

Max Baun was the best wedding DJ I have ever seen!!! My husband and I are so happy to have worked with him!! Our wedding was perfect and we owe a huge credit to Max for that!! From the very first time we spoke with him, Max was so friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, talented,... Read More professional and awesome!!! He kept the party moving at an awesome pace and the dance floor was packed all night!! I will always recommend him in the future to any friends or family that decide to get married!! Thank you so much Max!! YOu gave us an incredible wedding that we'll never forget!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Steph K

Unbelievable! We had DJ Charles Azagra DJ our wedding and hired a cellist through C-Zone as well. Diane and Charles were so responsive and professional through the entire planning process and were a delight to work with. Charles had people on the floor dancing from the second... Read More the dance floor opened until last call. We got so many complements during and well after the wedding on what a talented DJ he was! The cellist who performed during our ceremony and cocktail hour played beautifully as well and was such a trooper despite sprinkling weather! Thank you so much C-Zone!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsey F

Max is the greatest! My husband and I were so lucky to have Max DJ our wedding. From our first conversation and throughout the planning process, Max maintained a high level of professionalism and was incredibly organized. He was a pleasure to work with and really understood... Read More the vibe we were aiming for. Using the online planning tool kept my organized and on track. After completing the planning tool, Max uploaded samples of all the "important" songs for the ceremony and reception so he could make sure he had the exact version I was looking for. At the wedding, people were raving about all the music, starting with the pre-ceremony music all the way to the last song. The dance floor was busy all night and people were so complimentary of the music all night long and for days after! I would highly recommend Max and CZone without hesitation!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer C

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Greg, who is also the C-Zone Entertainment owner/founder, as the DJ for our June wedding. Both Greg and Diane were very helpful in the planning process. They provide an online planning tool that makes it much easier to decide on the... Read More songs you want for the ceremony and reception, and you also get to meet for an in-person consultation. Our biggest request was to have our guests of all ages dancing all night long, and Greg absolutely delivered! My husband and I enjoyed the dance party so much that we even missed our own dessert table! We couldn't have been happier with our choice of DJ - we highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lindsey J

C-Zone was hands down the BEST WEDDING CHOICE I MADE! Greg and Diane were so helpful from day one. Our first meeting with Greg we knew he would be perfect. He was extremely organized and knew what he was talking about! We had a live pianist for our ceremony, and Duo (piano and... Read More Sax) for our cocktail hour, and Greg was our DJ for the reception. I had people coming up to me and asking me who he was during the reception! Not only did he take the time to make sure all names were pronounced correctly, make sure both I and my Dad were present before he announced the father daughter dance, but from the time the dance set start until the last dance the dance floor was PACKED. Many of my relatives said they have never been to a wedding where the dance floor is TOO crowded! I would 100% recommend Czone! AMAZING JOB! Thank you Greg!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christina C

I can't recommend C-Zone Entertainment and our DJ Kevin Cusson enough. Our guests never left the dance floor and everyone had a blast. We received so many compliments on the music and several of my soon-t0-be married friends asked for Kevin's info to book for their own wedding.... Read More C-Zone Entertainment was easy to work with and was extremely professional. I would highly recommend their services to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

Charles Azagra was an amazing DJ! He was easy to work with, and really read the crowd well. We had a lot of compliments on our music- even from the grandparents! I used the CZONE planning tools and compiled a list of "Play if There is Time songs which Charles and I discussed- I... Read More wanted him to feel out the dance floor, see which types of music appealed to the most people and certain age groups. He literally was beyond what I could have hoped for. CZONE and Diane were easy to communicate with and accommodating. The CZONE planning website and tools were so helpful to keep things organized. He not only managed to keep the floor packed almost all night but also mixed a lot of sings together to save time and hit every request. We chose a less traditional musical selection for our cocktail and dinner hours- using more upbeat songs to prepare our guests to dance- and again, Charles nailed it. I wish I had another reason to hire him! Gilson was our ceremony pianist and he played beautifully. I was nervous that one of the songs we wanted he hadn't played before, but he learned it and played it so well. We could not be happier with our decision to use CZONE!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Molly S

C-Zone was a GREAT choice for our wedding in NH on 9/24/16. A band wasn't quite in our budget but we opted to choose a live jazz trio just for our cocktail hour and what a nice touch! Musicians (sax/keyboard/bass) were absolutely wonderful! The rest of our reception we had... Read More Jeff Mader "DJ Shyne" who we cannot say enough about! He was absolutely awesome during the planning process in helping us in our timeline and music choices. When we realized how long our 1st dance, father/daughter, mother/son songs were (all almost 5 minutes) he cut and adjusted to much more manageable 2-3 minute versions and they still felt so authentic! He (And his assistant Mike) checked in with us frequently throughout the night and give us notice about the next event (cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc...) so my husband and I could enjoy the night and relax! Our dance floor was packed for hours! We had many compliments from our guests and the only complaint? Sore feet from dancing so hard!!! Highly recommended - experienced and gifted!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lindsay S

Greg was the best wedding DJ I could've hoped for! He was recommended to us by a family member but was also on our vendor list! He was very helpful via FaceTime for our meeting & we instantly clicked with the same ideas! I probably texted him everyday the week of with more... Read More questions or ideas & he was very responsive! Greg had everyone dancing all night long & guests raved about how it was the funnest wedding they'd been to in a long time!