C-Zone Entertainment

Greater Boston and New England area

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning

110 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA Greater Boston and New England area (617) 320-0723

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Marie P

Everyone at C-Zone Entertainment is great! Great attitude, professionals and friendly. We cannot rave enough about Charles, our DJ from C-Zone Entertainment. We had our first meeting with him to sort of get an idea of our likes and dislikes. Charles was very patient and... Read More informative. From that first meeting, we knew he would be great. We chatted again after making our choices of music from the extensive list that was made available to us. Again, Charles was very patient, easy going and very helpful. The day of the wedding was just awesome! The music was pumping all night. We had a lot of fun. People are still talking about Charles, his great attitude and the music. As you know, a party cannot be a hit without good music and a good DJ who knows "his/her stuff". Thank you to Charles so much for being so accommodating and patient. He was instrumental in making our party a hit. My husband and I went to a wedding the following week. One of the guest from my wedding was also at that wedding. She told us that she had a lot more fun at our wedding because "the music was so much better." Clearly, this is a testament of Charles' talents. Thank you, thank you and thank you again for everything!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Julie G

If you do nothing else for your wedding you need to book MAX BAUN first!! He had done my sisters wedding so we already knew he could throw a party and keep guests on the dance floor all night! Max was so easy to work with, we had 2 phone conversions and with that he absolutely... Read More nailed our reception. He was even able to create a custom mix for our entrance that blew everyone away! Our guests were even asking for Max's card/info at the end of the night because everyone loved him so much! When does that ever happen?? Before I plan another party I'm checking for Max's availability first, do yourself a favor and book this guy!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Alana S

Greg is amazing! Not only a great person who cares about the couple he is working with but has an in-depth understanding of music and how it flows. The night was about us and our guests having fun. Greg made sure of that! He was willing to find all the music we were looking for... Read More including Celtic songs for the processional. Took our don't play playlist seriously! Pleasure to work with. Take full advantage of the planning tool he provides as it makes everyone's life easier. We got uplighting from CZone as well, and it made the room look beautiful! We even got a CD from Greg of the first half of the dance set at the end of the night. You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jessica G

Honestly, I don't even know where to begin with this review. DJ Mike was phenomenal, my husband and I have actually talked about throwing more parties just so we can hire him again. From our first phone conversation until our last dance, I was consistently impressed with Mike.... Read More He spent time getting to know my fiancé (at the time) and myself, our taste in music, the audience he would be entertaining, and he hit the nail on the head! From the first song, everyone was on the floor and danced the night away. I've never been to a wedding where so many people were engaged for the entire night before, and (selfishly) I'm so glad it was mine. We had so much fun - hire DJ Mike, you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Susie P

Greg absolutely rocked our wedding! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ experience! He was great at reading the crowd, played a variety of music, and each song flowed right into another so that no one could leave the dance floor. One of our bartenders even commented that his... Read More night was really slow and easy because all our wedding guests were so busy dancing! All of our guests had a blast, and we owe that to Greg! We also used a string duo from C-Zone for our ceremony, and it was beautiful! We found C-Zone music on our reception’s recommendation list. After researching a few, a phone conversation with Greg sealed the deal. He was super easy to talk to and really focused on our opinions of what we wanted for the wedding. It was a huge help he had done weddings at the reception site before, so his knowledge and experiences gave us some great ideas! Through the whole process, C-Zone was easy to talk to through phone, Facetime or email and prompt in their responses for any concerns or questions I had. They made planning from a different state super easy! Book C-Zone for your wedding and I promise you that you won’t be disappointed! They made our wedding forever a night to remember!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Caitlin R

C-Zone delivers. When we first met with Greg he helped to walk us through our vision the wedding, from elegant strings for the ceremony, to the ultimate throw-down on the dance floor. He understood completely that we wanted our guests to walk away that night having no doubts... Read More that they went to Caitlin and Josh's Wedding and that it was the most fun they've had at a wedding. We have heard from so many of our guests that it was an amazing time and we certainly felt that way too. Greg kept the dance party going throughout the whole night, weaving in well-known hits and crowd-pleasers with our more obscure EDM and dancehall requests. People loved it, we loved it, and we always felt like it was our night. The online planning tools were a great way to organize our music selections as well as details on the wedding ceremony and reception generally. Greg and Diane were incredibly responsive to all of our questions and requests throughout the process. We highly recommend C-Zone and can't thank Greg and Diane enough for all of the work they put in and support for us in making our wedding spectacular and uniquely ours.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Woody T

We booked Max Baun for our reception this September. I think we've only just now recovered from that weekend, so we wanted to thank Max for the legendary party he threw us. Everyone we spoke to, those who could speak, said they couldn't remember a wedding where so many people... Read More danced for so long. Max read the room perfectly. From dipping through pop hits to calling back our wedding song for a singalong at the end of the night, he was masterful. We didn't know what to expect from a DJ. Our tastes are at best haphazard and we struggle to describe even basic tasks, so the fact that Max took all that and turned it into the non-stop dance party it became was nothing short of remarkable. We'll certainly never forget it. He even created a little mashup for our wedding song. We know, we know, but trust us, it played. Bottom line, Max and C-Zone will organize your input and tastes in advance, and even if you have no idea what you're talking about, Max will turn it into an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Ashley S

We could not be happier with our wedding DJ!! Paul was our DJ for the evening and from all of the pre-planning to the execution the night of, everything he did was seamless! We did calls prior to the wedding and he helped us talk through what types of dance music we were looking... Read More for, made sure he was aware of any specific songs or artist we didn't like, and he even helped us pick processional songs for our bridesmaids that flowed nicely into the bridal processional. Our guests at the reception never left the dance floor! He read the crowd so well and knew exactly what to play next to keep the fun going. All of our guests have been raving about how much fun they had and how they hadn't danced like that in a long time! Even our videographer told us he had never been to such a fun wedding before. We are so happy we chose C-Zone and would definitely recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Hannah C

C-Zone is fabulous!!! The booking and coordinating process was extremely easy with Gina and Diane. Diane was extremely helpful and very responsive! DJ Max Baun is the absolute BEST!! We found him through my sister in law who used him for her wedding last year. He is so nice,... Read More listens to everything you want and got EVERYONE out in the dance floor. We also booked a live trio for the ceremony through c zone and they were lovely. Lastly, we booked a photo booth through c zone. The woman running the photo booth was hilarious and very helpful. Everyone loved it!!! Highly recommend going through this company for any of your needs.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jennifer S

DJ Sheldon was our wedding DJ on September 23, 2017. Our experience from beginning to end was absolutely amazing. We did not have many restrictions or requirements when it came to music selections, only genres but was willing to do just about anything we wanted. DJ Sheldon did... Read More an amazing job in the music selection throughout the night. Our guests were dancing all night. DJ Sheldon also helped keep us on time with things we wanted to do and we even got a chance to play the Shoe Game. He has a great collection of music for requests from polka, Indian, pop and oldies music. We had an amazing time and DJ Sheldon definitely helped make that possible.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jaymie P

We lucked out with Mike Paganelli for our wedding reception. He was perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor. Book immediately!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Katherine A

We booked Mike Paganelli for our wedding reception. He also provided ceremony audio as well. Mike did a great job playing songs we liked during dinner. He also did great getting people to dance and keeping people dancing towards the end of the night. We would highly recommend... Read More him!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Douglas C

We chose C-Zone to DJ our reception at the Peabody Essex Museum and were exceedingly happy with the choice. Greg was laid back but gracious and attentive to detail, and he understood and pulled off exactly what we were going for in trying to create different moods for each part... Read More of the night: jazz-cocktail, classical-dinner, pop-dancing. The up-lighting he set up looked stellar, and, most important of all for a DJ, he kept our guests movin' on the dance floor right up until midnight!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Laura Y

My husband and I recently used Sheldon for our wedding reception and I can't say enough good things about him. He read the crowd perfectly and our guests were up dancing until the very last song played. He was exstremely pleasant during the planning process and I really trusted... Read More that he would deliver a fun yet classy wedding. The ceremony was also top notch with the perfect volume and he was a pro as to reading when to start and stop the music. Gina and Diane were also amazing. They really give you the service you expect during your wedding which I found out isn't always the case with all vendors. A+++ If you are unsure of who to use for your wedding coming up use SHELDON, he's the best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Becky E

Gina and Diane were extremely helpful and nice throughout the entire process, beginning to end. They went out of their way when our check was lost in the mail to take care of us. They were great in coordinating the contract and finances. They didn't cut us loose when the lost... Read More check hadn't made it to them. They were very understanding! Mike Paganelli was our DJ and he was awesome! Mike was great over email to begin our planning. Then eventually we shared our playlist we had been developing. A couple weeks before we had a great call with Mike to wrap up all the details. He really put us at ease and really got us! We had the challenge of our ceremony site being outdoors, 500 yards away without power and he handled that really well. Down at the reception site, Mike really ran with our playlist, played so many songs we wanted to hear, kept the atmosphere bumping and lively! He was great at reading the crowd, keeping the energy flowing and seeming to play the best songs at the right moment. We would HIGHLY recommend the C-Zone team and Mike P!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Rebecca L

From the moment we started working with C-Zone Entertainment, we knew we made the best choice! Gina & Diane were very responsive to ALL of our inquiries & made planning our wedding from FL extremely easy! Diane went out of her way to assist with music listings for our ceremony... Read More as well as guiding us through the entire process! DJ Mike was absolutely fabulous! He worked with us from the beginning & both he and Diane always made me feel like we were the only wedding they were planning. We felt like a priority & they didn’t leave out one detail in making our day perfect! Mike P had the dance floor packed the ENTIRE wedding! Not only did he use his expert crowd reading skills to ensure the music mix was right, he worked in our (& our parents) favorites, & gave us such wonderful advice along the way to ensure a personal, flexible, amazing set! He made a special cut of our first dance song which was beyond flawless! Our guests of all ages can’t stop raving about how amazing Mike was! We had an absolute blast! Our guests, myself, & husband are over the moon with Mike’s work! Mike did an amazing job with the up lighting! It was perfectly romantic at dinner & beyond fun during the party! Synced with the music impeccably! It set the ambiance beautifully & set the mood! We had a string trio of a Harp, Violin, & Cello for our ceremony, then Keys with Harp at Cocktail hour, & Keys for Dinner. ALL the live music & talent surpassed all of our expectations! They did a custom song for our recessional; it was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes! The live musicians are superb! They helped set our ambiance as well, acoustically outstanding! It couldn’t have turned out better! Mike ensured the evening stayed on time, made the magic happen & our wedding is unforgettable because of his excellent work! Best day ever is an understatement! We highly recommend using C-Zone, DJ Mike, & live musicians!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kristen H

Greg & Diane were absolutely wonderful to work with through the planning process of our wedding. They really took their time to get to know us and understand what my husband and I were looking for.. Greg absolutely rocked the music at our wedding! Guests are still talking about... Read More how great of a DJ he was and it's been two months since our wedding. He made sure the music fit everyone's taste and had every single guest dancing all night long - I've never seen a more packed dance floor. I work in the events industry and always recommend c-zone to my clients and they're always very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Chris M

Sheldon was an awesome DJ. I’ve been to a lot of weddings and it usually takes a long time or at least a few songs to get people up and dancing. But with his energy he had people up the first song all the way until the last. Can’t say enough great things about them

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Mary P

My husband and I used Sheldon from CZone for our ceremony and reception. From a coordination perspective, Czone was great to work with - responsive, timely, and organized. From a DJ/emcee perspective, Sheldon was beyond anything we imagined. His professionalism, talent,... Read More attention to detail, and commitment were above and beyond! You can tell that Sheldon has a true passion for what he does, and it shined through our guests, who were having a blast on the dance floor the entire night. We are still getting compliments for the DJ at our wedding, three months ago! No matter what your taste is, he will throw the greatest dance party of your life. Even when it rained (and by rain, we mean monsoon which flooded our tent), he acted quickly and professionally to move the equipment so he could keep the party going. We can imagine that other professionals might be bothered by unexpected occurrences, but it didn't even seem to phase Sheldon. He truly wanted the guests, and us to be happy. We would recommend him to anyone for any event. We felt like the luckiest people in the world to have him.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Peter H

We booked DJ Max, who I can highly recommend. He did a great job to figure out what kind of music we like and dislike. On the wedding day he was awesome! He was professional and organized the lighting for the reception and the dance location and most important, he made all (!)... Read More of our guests dance. Great job!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Andrew N

From the beginning C-Zone Entertainment was incredibly professional and responsive to any of our requests and made the entire DJ process incredibly simple and stress free. For our wedding we were lucky enough to get DJ Max Baun. Max was phenomenal. From helping us plan the... Read More events of the evening, to curtailing the music selection to our taste, to keeping folks dancing all night long, Max could not have done a better job. We are incredibly pleased with our choice to go with C-Zone Entertainment and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional DJ that keeps the party going!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jenn R

I can’t say enough wonderful things about C-Zone!! They came highly recommended from our venue and they absolutely did not disappoint. Greg (the owner) was our DJ and he was amazing. He took the time to really understand the type of wedding and music we were looking for and... Read More he delivered it flawlessly. The online planning tool is very easy to use and allowed us to request some must play (and do not play) songs for our day. The day of the wedding, Greg had music playing as guests arrived to set the mood for the ceremony, and even downloaded the exact version of the song I wanted while walking down the aisle with my dad. At the reception, he had the dance floor filled from the first song to the last. He had great suggestions to make each moment of our day so memorable. We had so many guests tell us how great the music was from start to finish. He even provided us with a CD of select songs from our ceremony and reception that we could enjoy and relive parts of the night! We would highly recommend booking C-Zone and Greg for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Samantha R

There is no one better than DJ Mike! Mike is super calm, even during all the wedding craziness. He was so in tune with my new husband and I throughout the reception. He incorporated all of the little details we discussed at our meeting a few weeks before the wedding. We had... Read More asked him to play some oldies for my Mom and he was able to mix them in and she LOVED it. Mike had EVERYONE on the dance floor. He is the best at what he does. I have and would recommend him again to anyone getting married! He saved a ceremony we went to in RI and when it came time to choosing a DJ I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. The DJ makes or breaks the wedding because he sets the tone and the flow. DJ Mike set an upbeat tone the entire night! So memorable! Thank you Mike!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Brittany B

Max Baun was the perfect DJ for our wedding, and we are so happy he was available on our date! From the start, Max was a great communicator and always seemed to understand what we were trying to describe. He kept our entire wedding dancing the whole night and never took a break.... Read More Our guests kept telling us how much fun they were having and the room was pretty sweaty after hours of dancing. I would HIGHLY recommend CZone Entertainment and Max Baun!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Taylor H

We hired the owner Greg at the recommendation of our venue (The Hellenic Center) and are so glad we did! Greg DJ’ed for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and also provided uplighting for the reception. From our very first intro call, we felt very comfortable with him.... Read More He was very down-to-earth and authentic and he really took the time to get to know our personalities and wishes. I appreciated the very detailed questionnaire that was provided for us to fill out on C-Zone’s website. It included everything from how to pronounce the wedding party’s names to a “Do Not Play” list. During the wedding, Greg wasn’t obtrusive like DJs can sometimes be. He made the entire evening about us and about having a fun time with our guests. Our family and friends are not particularly wild dancers, so we were pleasantly surprised when the dance floor was full all night! Greg played a good mix of oldies and modern music. I was a bit disappointed that there weren’t more slow songs (only 1 at the very end of the night), but that’s my fault for not specifying it during our planning calls. I’d absolutely recommend C-Zone and especially Greg for any wedding with a big focus on dancing.