C-Zone Entertainment

Greater Boston and New England area

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning

110 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA Greater Boston and New England area (617) 320-0723

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Brittany B

Max Baun was the perfect DJ for our wedding, and we are so happy he was available on our date! From the start, Max was a great communicator and always seemed to understand what we were trying to describe. He kept our entire wedding dancing the whole night and never took a break.... Read More Our guests kept telling us how much fun they were having and the room was pretty sweaty after hours of dancing. I would HIGHLY recommend CZone Entertainment and Max Baun!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Taylor H

We hired the owner Greg at the recommendation of our venue (The Hellenic Center) and are so glad we did! Greg DJ’ed for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and also provided uplighting for the reception. From our very first intro call, we felt very comfortable with him.... Read More He was very down-to-earth and authentic and he really took the time to get to know our personalities and wishes. I appreciated the very detailed questionnaire that was provided for us to fill out on C-Zone’s website. It included everything from how to pronounce the wedding party’s names to a “Do Not Play” list. During the wedding, Greg wasn’t obtrusive like DJs can sometimes be. He made the entire evening about us and about having a fun time with our guests. Our family and friends are not particularly wild dancers, so we were pleasantly surprised when the dance floor was full all night! Greg played a good mix of oldies and modern music. I was a bit disappointed that there weren’t more slow songs (only 1 at the very end of the night), but that’s my fault for not specifying it during our planning calls. I’d absolutely recommend C-Zone and especially Greg for any wedding with a big focus on dancing.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Raeann S

DJ Shyne from C-Zone was the DJ for our wedding in August. He was simply AMAZING. My husband and I skyped with him a few times to talk about the day. He was so easy to work with, and patient with all of my emails! So many of my guests commented on how good the DJ was and how he... Read More kept people on the dance floor all night. All of the personalized songs and add-ons and specific things I had requested were all met and I can't thank him enough. He was wonderful and made our wedding day that much more wonderful and a day that we sure won't ever forget. Thank you again for everything, we truly appreciate it!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Lindsay G

Max Baun of C-Zone Entertainment exceeded our expectations. My husband and I both LOVE to throw parties & always put an emphasis on the music, vibe, ambiance, etc. Max knew exactly how to hit upon all those areas in the perfect fashion. We give Max all the credit for throwing an... Read More absolute banger of a wedding reception, which had all 150 guests constantly dancing. It was so amazing to see friends, cousins, aunts, uncles, & grandparents all having the TIME of their life. Max knew all the right songs to play & paid attention to the crowd, like any good DJ should! Max was also a stunning vendor partner off the dance floor; his communication leading up to the event was perfect. Not overbearing, but always there to discuss / brainstorm ideas. Hit up Max... you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Caitlin S

Greg of C-Zone Entertainment was one of the most significant components that made our wedding the fantastic event that it was! Starting with the prep, he has a great system set up on his website for creating a playlist, and songs needed for background for everything that... Read More happens. He actually made it fun and really understood the type of music that we wanted. Weeks later, people are still telling us how much fun they had, and much of it was because of Greg's amazing DJ skills. He kept the event organized and once the party started he kept the crowd jumping. EVERYBODY was dancing, even the grandmas and especially the groom, who is an avowed non-dancer!! It was SO MUCH fun, we had the BEST time!! Greg was also incredibly helpful and accommodating. My friend sang and played the guitar for our first dance, and another friend later did a live club song on the accordion. The latter was very impromptu, but Greg made it work and it was amazing! ( No seriously, you had to be there, LOL, no one will ever forget that performance! ) C-Zone is also a fantastic value! Greg not only did all the music in various locations, ( the ceremony was on another part of venue property), but also handled the lighting in the tent which added another dimension to the ambiance. C-Zone gives you a great deal for your money and is super competitively priced. Lastly, Greg, our DJ couldn't have been any nicer! What a pleasure this guy is to work with- he is super professional, fun, friendly, and takes much of the stress away since he is so competent! We all felt that we were in extremely good hands with him and the final result proved it. We just love Greg and C-Zone and can't say enough good things about him and his company! Music is the background to many memories and major events in our lives. Greg gave us memories that will last our lifetime. Hire these guys, you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Audra W

Music and Dancing at our wedding meant a lot to us and I don't think it would have been so perfect without Greg! I met Greg and his wife, Diane at Willowdale Estates preferred vendor event right after booking Willowdale. They were hands down the most down to earth people and... Read More their passion for music was incredible! They are seriously the real deal and want to make sure you they help make the music at your wedding what you want! We booked an acoustic guitarist for the our ceremony, Greg played the sax and Peter played guitar during our cocktail hour, and then Greg was the DJ for the rest of the night. During our meeting prior to the wedding, Greg listened to everything we wanted and helped us with recommendations which was so helpful. I told Greg I wanted to dance and have the best dance floor all night and he kept his promise. We did not stop dancing all night and he didn't play one slow songs because our crowd didn't need any breaks :) I would recommend working with C-Zone Entertainment for any wedding or event! Truly outstanding!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Karen B

My wedding was over a month ago now and I am still getting calls about how fantastic our DJ was. C-Zone is exactly the kind of company you want to work with when it comes to a wedding. No matter what time of day or night I sent an email or a text, I heard back easily within 24... Read More hours. My husband and I are both stationed overseas and C-Zone went of its way to make sure to communicate with us whenever it was convenient for us. The day fo the wedding, Greg was spectacular. He was on time, professional, and absolutely amazing. He even got my dance floor packed at a day wedding. I cannot recommend C-Zone enough.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Lisa H

I'm still receiving gushing compliments about how AMAZING our wedding music was! My husband and I wanted a dance party feel. We love to dance and we wanted to feature music that compels you out of your chair and onto the dance floor. Paul Granata MADE THAT HAPPEN! We may have... Read More been a little high maintenance (sorry Paul!!) because we emailed him many many times throughout the process (asking for suggestions about everything... great dad/daughter mom/son dance songs, great dinner music, timing questions about speeches, etc. etc.) and Paul was above and beyond helpful and incredibly generous with his time and suggestions. He always responded quickly with incredible ideas and suggestions. He was an honest pleasure to work with. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Christine B

C-Zone was fantastic. We had a live guitarist for our ceremony and cocktail hour and then Max absolutely killed it for our reception. Everyone was dancing all night long. Max was very receptive and was able to get our vibe right away. It was perfect. I loved their planning... Read More tool that allowed us to map out the whole evening and Max went into our final planning call very well prepared so it was quick and painless. I can't recommend C-Zone enough.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Mallory B

C-Zone Entertainment was absolutely amazing!! We were fortunate enough to have them involved for the music for our entire wedding day - an acoustic guitarist for our ceremony, the jazz trio for our cocktail hour and John Dolan as the DJ for our reception. The guitarist and jazz... Read More trio did an excellent job setting the mood for the ceremony and cocktail hour. John was awesome! He was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. The online portal is such a great tool and made things incredibly easy. Picking the "must plays" and "play if possibles" were some of the most fun parts of our wedding planning process. John had the dance floor packed the entire night and many of our guests have told us how great they thought he was! Overall we cannot recommend C-Zone highly enough (and especially DJ Dolan)!! Also, communicating with Diane throughout everything was great. She was wonderful in making sure our big day went smoothly!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 R _

Charles was marvelous! He was highly communicative throughout the planning process, very responsive to our needs, and totally flexible. We came up with a great set together, and he read the crowd just perfectly, all the time keeping a low profile and only speaking to the crowd... Read More where necessary to direct the flow of the event. He also was spot on with the intro and outro music for our ceremony. I would definitely hire Charles again!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Elizabeth W

Greg was amazing! He had the us all dancing all night long, and was able to weave in all of our requests (and even a few guest requests that were last minute). Really can't recommend enough!! Loved all the music an he let us customize everything and anything we wanted. Thank you... Read More Greg!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Mark M

We used C-Zone Entertainment for a soloist guitar player during our ceremony. They had competitive pricing compared to other entertainment companies around Boston. We booked this very last minute, and they were very accommodating towards that. They even offered to learn a new... Read More song even though we were within a month away. We also were able to choose 3 songs for them to play, which our artist (Peter), did a fantastic job playing. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to get married in the Boston area.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Carolyn F

Our C-Zone DJ, Mike Paganelli, was better than anything I could have imagined for our wedding. He totally blew us away - we loved the mix of great, classic dance songs with more recent hits & our favorites, we loved the way smoothly transitioned in between songs, we appreciated... Read More his attention to detail, and we appreciated his ability to run the show without being the center of attention. He was AWESOME! My husband and I have received so many compliments on the music and the rocking dance floor. We agreed that if we could have danced for another 10 hours, we would have in a heart beat. C-Zone also provided the live music for our wedding ceremony. As someone who trained to be a professional ballerina, I hoped to use some classical ballet music in our processional and ceremony. The musicians did a fantastic job of taking the pieces I wanted and adapting them with a clarinet/violin/cello trio. It sounded absolutely beautiful. Thanks, C-Zone!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Megan W

Charles was amazing. He kept the dance floor packed from the second we finished dinner until the venue closed down. He read the room well, was judicious in taking requests and gauging the response of the guests. As the bride, I never left the dance floor. Charles also knows how... Read More to approach the necessary announcements without making the events feeling forced, he has a real natural talent for ensuring the evening flows well. Highly recommend working with him.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Tina K

DJ Paul and C-Zone entertainment made our wedding reception absolutely perfect!! DJ Paul was so easy to meet with and talk to in planning the music for our event. The C-Zone online music and event planning tools are such excellent features. DJ Paul struck an amazing balance of... Read More our short list of "must play" songs with his own creativity and experience with wedding events. I think that every wedding guest of our large event at all age ranges made it on to the dance floor for at least one song!! And the photo booth was such a great add-on feature that our guests really loved. The electronic system was great for guests to take home a physical or emailed copy of their photos, and we received digital and a "scrapbook" copy of all of the photos at the end of the night. I really can't say enough about how happy we were with DJ Paul and C-Zone as a company, and would highly recommend C-Zone to any couple planning their New England wedding!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sam M

We LOVED Greg!! From the minute we met him, we could tell how knowledgeable an passionate he was about music-- and that definitely translated into our wedding! The dance floor was PACKED right till the last song because he was so good at reading the crowd to tell what types of... Read More songs to play. He played an awesome variety of songs so everyone was happy. I've had MULTIPLE people come and tell us that our day was the most fun they've had at a wedding because of the awesome energy that we had in the room and on the dance floor, and I credit Greg with that! I cannot recommend Greg and C-Zone enough!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Renee H

Max was our DJ from C-Zone, and he was legitimately the best DJ we could've imagined. Throughout the whole planning process, Max was extremely attentive to all of our questions and needs, and it was clear that he REALLY knows his stuff when it comes to DJ'ing and music in... Read More general. He gave us the perfect amount of advice and guidance and was really accessible. On the day of the wedding, Max showed up really early to make sure he was prepared, and he was the perfect combination of fun and serious. The wedding party and guests absolutely loved him. When it came to the music choices, he took all of our wants and spun them into a perfect setlist. The dance floor was packed from the second he opened it up through the very last song. Our guests were telling us the didn't even want to leave the dance floor go to the bathroom because they were afraid they were going to miss Max's next great song choice. The way he beat mixes is seamless and keeps everyone dancing at all times. He is also really good on the microphone when it comes to wedding party introductions, setting up toasts, etc. A true professional all-around. We also had C-zone provide us with live musicians for the ceremony (piano) and for the cocktail hour (jazz trio). These musicians were also prepared, professional, and extremely talented. These were great to make our wedding ceremony really unique. These musicians also took special requests in advance for arrangements of songs that we wanted. C-Zone is a top-notch company full of really legit professionals. They will deliver an extremely high-quality product and take all of the worrying out of the music planning for you. The price is also VERY reasonable for the quality that you are getting. After doing a lot of research, you can spend a lot more money out there for a lot lower quality service. Go with C-Zone, and if you can, try to request Max as your DJ. He is seriously the best wedding DJ out there.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Stephanie C

We had Paul as our DJ from C-Zone and OMG he was incredible. Once we gave him a theme of music we liked, he immediately took our ideas to the next level and knew what songs we wanted before we even could say them. He was a crazy good DJ and mixed songs so well the song never... Read More actually stopped and my wedding was LIT. I checked this vendor our on Wedding Wire and here on the Knot and you will NOT be disappointed if you use this service. We had so many compliments on the music during our wedding and how fabulous it was to be dancing non-stop (and we had non-stop dancing until the very end!).

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Hillary C

Max is the best! We told Max that we wanted to throw a raging dance party – and he didn’t disappoint! Many of our guests came up to us at the end of the night and told us that it was the best dance party they had ever been too – which I think speaks volumes about Max’s ability... Read More to read the energy in the room and always keep things moving! He perfectly mixed songs together, and never left a dull moment. He communicates often, and checked in with us regularly about what we were looking for in terms of music, schedule, equipment needs, etc. He was very flexible when we sent him changes to the schedule as well as playlist ideas.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Katie V

Choosing C-Zone Entertainment to DJ our wedding was definitely one of the best decisions we made! Throughout the entire planning process, Greg was right by our side making sure we had no unanswered questions and providing professional recommendations for the big day. The Live... Read More Jazz Trio was the perfect touch to make our cocktail hour that much more enjoyable for all of our guests. From the moment the dance party started no one left the dance floor thanks to Greg. The music choices were spot on for our group and the uplighting set the mood just right. We had so many compliments on Greg’s performance from guests and we cannot wait to recommend C-Zone to all of our friends and family! Thank you Greg and C-Zone for being a part of our dream wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 M K

Charles is an amazing DJ and an amazing guy! We had so many last minute changes and what seemed like a ton of minute details but he was so flexible, accommodating, and easy to work with. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and many raved about Charles as well! We knew... Read More we had the best DJ when he enthusiastically approved of our selection of The Office Theme Song for our official introduction as bride and groom. Thanks for making our wedding day the best day ever! Sincerely, Hilary & Matthew

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Keryn L

Max was the best!! He had our dance floor completely full for the entire wedding (180 people dancing!!). If you're looking for someone to keep the party going Max is your guy. The entire C-Zone staff was very easy to work with and very accommodating. They were easy to... Read More communicate with and Max even spent the time to face time with us to learn what we wanted and how we wanted our wedding to be. He exceeded our expectations! Max and c-Zone you rock!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jennifer A

I worked with Mike Paganelli and it was the BEST decision I ever made. I could tell from our first conversations that we were on the same page and he was the right DJ for my husband and I, and Mike did not disappoint. My guests were out on the dance floor the entire night, and... Read More all the credit goes to Mike. I still can't get over how much fun we and all of our guests had at our wedding. I had so many guests come up to me and tell me how much they loved Mike and the music all night long. I can't say enough great things about Mike. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jane P

I found Mike Paganelli through Czone from a friend who had used a different DJ from Czone for her wedding. I felt pretty overwhelmed at the thought of finding a wedding DJ, I didn’t know how to tell a good one from a bad one, but I was confident in my friends recommendation so... Read More I gave Czone, and Mike a chance. Turns out, it was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Mike was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end, he took the time to meet with us before we even officially hired him, then again a few weeks before the wedding, in a snow storm, to make sure all the small details were in order. The best part about hiring Mike however was his music, from the second he played his first song for the dancing portion of the wedding I knew it was going to be an all-night dance party, and I wasn’t wrong! His music flowed seamlessly, he chose the best dance songs, he didn’t play any of the corny wedding songs that everyone is sick of and it was the perfect mix of current and classic. If I had any complaint it would be that I didn’t get to talk to enough people at my wedding because I was too busy dancing all night! Working with Czone was also a pleasure, we also hired a string quartet to do our ceremony and cocktail hour and they were fantastic, they already knew all the songs we wanted (they will learn specific songs) and they sounded great! The administrative staff was also great, between the online portal and the hands on service I felt so confident that everything was taken care of, it made it possible to really enjoy my night.