C-Zone Entertainment

Greater Boston and New England area

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

110 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA Greater Boston and New England area (617) 320-0723

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Carole B

We were so pleased with the whole process and a big shout out to Max Baun. He was so attentive to getting to know us, handling the dynamics of the wedding attendees and adding his own flavor of songs to our list. Goal was to get 3 different families up and dancing and he did... Read More just that. He was adept at reading the audience. CZone entertainment website made the process of organizing for the wedding so very easy. All in all a first rate organization and fantastic DJ made our music entertainment at the wedding all we could have hoped for.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Sarah D

We were really happy with C-zone! Everyone from the staff that helped us quote, book and Mike our DJ was AMAZING. I had gotten a referral for him from a friend and he truly delivered. We had two calls, one before booking and once as we got close to the wedding. My entire wedding... Read More (120 people) raved about the music, all ages. I was on the dance floor from 10-12pm, non stop. I couldn't have asked for a more easy going, yet organized DJ. We also quoted many competitors and found their prices were the most reasonable for the amount of amazing reviews they have. We also did the uplighting package which made it feel like a night club. I cannot say enough, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Alexsa H

Ok rating this company a 5 WAS NOT Enough!!!!! SO easy to work with, Jeff Mader, Diane, and Gina is so passionate about what they do. Our WEDDING WAS AMAZING!!!! They knew our vision from the start and guaranteed us she would make our wedding a dream and they did more than that.... Read More We will be forever grateful for this teams hard work. Every bride and grooms wants their wedding to be the ultimate party, and because we picked the right team it was a success. My guests have not stopped talking about the party atmosphere Jeff and his assistant created, the dance floor was literally never empty. Our photobooth attendant was a sweetheart as well, she made sure the booth was up an rocking at all times. My guests have great memories and pictures to take home and I love that. Thank you to the C-ZONE Team!!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Jessica A

We can’t say enough about Greg Capozzi and C-zone Entertainment. From their prompt outreach, their availability to video conference our meet and greet at times that worked for us, to planning the outline of our wedding and the execution of our big day, we could not have asked... Read More for a better experience. Greg in particular is super friendly and easy to talk to. He’s clearly knowledgeable about all types of music and did a great job sourcing the specific pieces of music we requested. There are many moving pieces to a wedding and Gregs ability to coordinate them with each vendor was outstanding. Each part of the wedding was seamless as a result. For us entertainment is the most important part of the reception and Greg (and others at C-zone we’ve witnessed DJ) have a keen ability to read a room and create an environment that ensures a great time will be had by all. We couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out and would absolutely recommend C-zone and Greg to anyone looking for the best service out there. — the Saball’s

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Erin M

From the minute we reached out to C-Zone Entertainment, it was clear that they were committed to understanding what we wanted and how they could help us achieve it.  Their management was on top of their game- quickly responding to any inquiry (even if we'd already asked),... Read More quoting us prices for all services, and reminding us of deadlines for our own decision making so they could best meet our needs. C-Zone Entertainment was imminently professional and worth every penny. Per C-Zone custom we twice skyped with DJ Charles Azagra before the event. In our talks with him he was courteous and friendly, and he struck us as someone that could really emcee a party. He did not disappoint on the big day- not only had he clearly listened to our off-the-cuff naming of preferred genres during our discussion in addition to his adherence to every specific song request we had made inside of the client portal, but he also payed attention to the vibe of the party, and broke out a 30-minute set of upbeat hip-hop without any instruction, which blew our guests and ourselves away. He did a fantastic job with all of the musical cues, introductions, and pacing of the evening. We could not have asked for a better DJ. We also were very impressed with the quality of the string/cello duo during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Their music was delicate and beautiful, and perfectly matched the setting of the event.  They played our selections wonderfully and the music they had chosen themselves out of their own catalog was perfect. The photobooth operator was fun and engaging, and the results of the night of photos taken in the booth have been universally adored by our friends and family. Together, C-Zone created the ideal environment for a big party. Explosively fun, detail-oriented, but with panache and bravado that turned the evening from a nice night of music and dancing into a dynamic and unforgettable event.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Andrea M

Hired C-zone entertainment for my wedding 12-01-2017! Lucky enough , we got DJ Shyne ( Jeff ) . He was awesome! Night was perfect! Music was on point! Couldn’t have had a better DJ! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Kay M

C-zone entertainment was the best choice we made for our music on our big day! Max B. was our DJ and he got the party going right away and everyone was dancing the whole night. We were so satisfied with our entire experience throughout the whole process, from a video chat with... Read More Max for an initial meeting and then another quick chat on the phone to finalize details the week before the big day. Couldn't have been a better experience!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Amanda C

We absolutely loved working with Greg, Diane, and the rest of the team at C-Zone! We received so many compliments on the violinist we had during cocktail hour and a ton of guests have asked for DJ John Dolan's contact info! He kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! Thank... Read More you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 J. Duke L

DJ Max Buan was absolutely amazing at our wedding! He kept the dance floor alive for the entire night and was excellent at reading the crowd and playing appropriate music. Max was also a great emcee and did an awesome job with intros, announcements etc. We would highly recommend... Read More Max and could not have been happier with the dance floor at our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Katie B

C-Zone was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. The team there is so inviting, and they will think of things that you won't even consider. Not only that, but Greg had such a talent for reading the crowd and switching up music accordingly. I swear to you, no one... Read More left the dance floor all night. That's so difficult to come by at a wedding. I would choose C-Zone over and over again. Of all the feedback i received from my guests, complements to Greg were always the first mention and how he really did keep the party going. This is the MOST IMPORTANT part of your wedding if you want people to have a good time. AMAZING WORK!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Sara C

From the moment I met with our C-Zone DJ, I knew this was the right vendor to go with. We were so lucky to have Jeff Mader (DJ Shyne) as our music for the entire event. It's hard to find words for how fantastic he was along with the rest of the C-Zone staff. We felt that level... Read More of trust with him and were able to leave certain music selections in his hands. He was detailed, professional, and able to read the room. I was so nervous about choosing a DJ mostly because our wedding was out of state and I couldn't get to any events to see them perform live (like most reviews recommend). Jeff constantly offered to met me through Skype and FaceTime, and made the entire process so easy. I still have people messaging me months after our wedding saying how amazing the DJ was and how it was the best wedding they had been to all summer. The music was so good during the reception that people didn't want to leave the dance floor! Huge thanks to Jeff and the entire C-Zone staff for helping make our day magical.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Marie P

Everyone at C-Zone Entertainment is great! Great attitude, professionals and friendly. We cannot rave enough about Charles, our DJ from C-Zone Entertainment. We had our first meeting with him to sort of get an idea of our likes and dislikes. Charles was very patient and... Read More informative. From that first meeting, we knew he would be great. We chatted again after making our choices of music from the extensive list that was made available to us. Again, Charles was very patient, easy going and very helpful. The day of the wedding was just awesome! The music was pumping all night. We had a lot of fun. People are still talking about Charles, his great attitude and the music. As you know, a party cannot be a hit without good music and a good DJ who knows "his/her stuff". Thank you to Charles so much for being so accommodating and patient. He was instrumental in making our party a hit. My husband and I went to a wedding the following week. One of the guest from my wedding was also at that wedding. She told us that she had a lot more fun at our wedding because "the music was so much better." Clearly, this is a testament of Charles' talents. Thank you, thank you and thank you again for everything!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Julie G

If you do nothing else for your wedding you need to book MAX BAUN first!! He had done my sisters wedding so we already knew he could throw a party and keep guests on the dance floor all night! Max was so easy to work with, we had 2 phone conversions and with that he absolutely... Read More nailed our reception. He was even able to create a custom mix for our entrance that blew everyone away! Our guests were even asking for Max's card/info at the end of the night because everyone loved him so much! When does that ever happen?? Before I plan another party I'm checking for Max's availability first, do yourself a favor and book this guy!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Alana S

Greg is amazing! Not only a great person who cares about the couple he is working with but has an in-depth understanding of music and how it flows. The night was about us and our guests having fun. Greg made sure of that! He was willing to find all the music we were looking for... Read More including Celtic songs for the processional. Took our don't play playlist seriously! Pleasure to work with. Take full advantage of the planning tool he provides as it makes everyone's life easier. We got uplighting from CZone as well, and it made the room look beautiful! We even got a CD from Greg of the first half of the dance set at the end of the night. You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jessica G

Honestly, I don't even know where to begin with this review. DJ Mike was phenomenal, my husband and I have actually talked about throwing more parties just so we can hire him again. From our first phone conversation until our last dance, I was consistently impressed with Mike.... Read More He spent time getting to know my fiancé (at the time) and myself, our taste in music, the audience he would be entertaining, and he hit the nail on the head! From the first song, everyone was on the floor and danced the night away. I've never been to a wedding where so many people were engaged for the entire night before, and (selfishly) I'm so glad it was mine. We had so much fun - hire DJ Mike, you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Susie P

Greg absolutely rocked our wedding! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ experience! He was great at reading the crowd, played a variety of music, and each song flowed right into another so that no one could leave the dance floor. One of our bartenders even commented that his... Read More night was really slow and easy because all our wedding guests were so busy dancing! All of our guests had a blast, and we owe that to Greg! We also used a string duo from C-Zone for our ceremony, and it was beautiful! We found C-Zone music on our reception’s recommendation list. After researching a few, a phone conversation with Greg sealed the deal. He was super easy to talk to and really focused on our opinions of what we wanted for the wedding. It was a huge help he had done weddings at the reception site before, so his knowledge and experiences gave us some great ideas! Through the whole process, C-Zone was easy to talk to through phone, Facetime or email and prompt in their responses for any concerns or questions I had. They made planning from a different state super easy! Book C-Zone for your wedding and I promise you that you won’t be disappointed! They made our wedding forever a night to remember!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Caitlin R

C-Zone delivers. When we first met with Greg he helped to walk us through our vision the wedding, from elegant strings for the ceremony, to the ultimate throw-down on the dance floor. He understood completely that we wanted our guests to walk away that night having no doubts... Read More that they went to Caitlin and Josh's Wedding and that it was the most fun they've had at a wedding. We have heard from so many of our guests that it was an amazing time and we certainly felt that way too. Greg kept the dance party going throughout the whole night, weaving in well-known hits and crowd-pleasers with our more obscure EDM and dancehall requests. People loved it, we loved it, and we always felt like it was our night. The online planning tools were a great way to organize our music selections as well as details on the wedding ceremony and reception generally. Greg and Diane were incredibly responsive to all of our questions and requests throughout the process. We highly recommend C-Zone and can't thank Greg and Diane enough for all of the work they put in and support for us in making our wedding spectacular and uniquely ours.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Woody T

We booked Max Baun for our reception this September. I think we've only just now recovered from that weekend, so we wanted to thank Max for the legendary party he threw us. Everyone we spoke to, those who could speak, said they couldn't remember a wedding where so many people... Read More danced for so long. Max read the room perfectly. From dipping through pop hits to calling back our wedding song for a singalong at the end of the night, he was masterful. We didn't know what to expect from a DJ. Our tastes are at best haphazard and we struggle to describe even basic tasks, so the fact that Max took all that and turned it into the non-stop dance party it became was nothing short of remarkable. We'll certainly never forget it. He even created a little mashup for our wedding song. We know, we know, but trust us, it played. Bottom line, Max and C-Zone will organize your input and tastes in advance, and even if you have no idea what you're talking about, Max will turn it into an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Ashley S

We could not be happier with our wedding DJ!! Paul was our DJ for the evening and from all of the pre-planning to the execution the night of, everything he did was seamless! We did calls prior to the wedding and he helped us talk through what types of dance music we were looking... Read More for, made sure he was aware of any specific songs or artist we didn't like, and he even helped us pick processional songs for our bridesmaids that flowed nicely into the bridal processional. Our guests at the reception never left the dance floor! He read the crowd so well and knew exactly what to play next to keep the fun going. All of our guests have been raving about how much fun they had and how they hadn't danced like that in a long time! Even our videographer told us he had never been to such a fun wedding before. We are so happy we chose C-Zone and would definitely recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Hannah C

C-Zone is fabulous!!! The booking and coordinating process was extremely easy with Gina and Diane. Diane was extremely helpful and very responsive! DJ Max Baun is the absolute BEST!! We found him through my sister in law who used him for her wedding last year. He is so nice,... Read More listens to everything you want and got EVERYONE out in the dance floor. We also booked a live trio for the ceremony through c zone and they were lovely. Lastly, we booked a photo booth through c zone. The woman running the photo booth was hilarious and very helpful. Everyone loved it!!! Highly recommend going through this company for any of your needs.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jennifer S

DJ Sheldon was our wedding DJ on September 23, 2017. Our experience from beginning to end was absolutely amazing. We did not have many restrictions or requirements when it came to music selections, only genres but was willing to do just about anything we wanted. DJ Sheldon did... Read More an amazing job in the music selection throughout the night. Our guests were dancing all night. DJ Sheldon also helped keep us on time with things we wanted to do and we even got a chance to play the Shoe Game. He has a great collection of music for requests from polka, Indian, pop and oldies music. We had an amazing time and DJ Sheldon definitely helped make that possible.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jaymie P

We lucked out with Mike Paganelli for our wedding reception. He was perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor. Book immediately!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Katherine A

We booked Mike Paganelli for our wedding reception. He also provided ceremony audio as well. Mike did a great job playing songs we liked during dinner. He also did great getting people to dance and keeping people dancing towards the end of the night. We would highly recommend... Read More him!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Douglas C

We chose C-Zone to DJ our reception at the Peabody Essex Museum and were exceedingly happy with the choice. Greg was laid back but gracious and attentive to detail, and he understood and pulled off exactly what we were going for in trying to create different moods for each part... Read More of the night: jazz-cocktail, classical-dinner, pop-dancing. The up-lighting he set up looked stellar, and, most important of all for a DJ, he kept our guests movin' on the dance floor right up until midnight!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Laura Y

My husband and I recently used Sheldon for our wedding reception and I can't say enough good things about him. He read the crowd perfectly and our guests were up dancing until the very last song played. He was exstremely pleasant during the planning process and I really trusted... Read More that he would deliver a fun yet classy wedding. The ceremony was also top notch with the perfect volume and he was a pro as to reading when to start and stop the music. Gina and Diane were also amazing. They really give you the service you expect during your wedding which I found out isn't always the case with all vendors. A+++ If you are unsure of who to use for your wedding coming up use SHELDON, he's the best of the best!