C-Zone Entertainment

Greater Boston and New England area

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning

110 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA Greater Boston and New England area (617) 320-0723

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jennifer A

I worked with Mike Paganelli and it was the BEST decision I ever made. I could tell from our first conversations that we were on the same page and he was the right DJ for my husband and I, and Mike did not disappoint. My guests were out on the dance floor the entire night, and... Read More all the credit goes to Mike. I still can't get over how much fun we and all of our guests had at our wedding. I had so many guests come up to me and tell me how much they loved Mike and the music all night long. I can't say enough great things about Mike. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jane P

I found Mike Paganelli through Czone from a friend who had used a different DJ from Czone for her wedding. I felt pretty overwhelmed at the thought of finding a wedding DJ, I didn’t know how to tell a good one from a bad one, but I was confident in my friends recommendation so... Read More I gave Czone, and Mike a chance. Turns out, it was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Mike was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end, he took the time to meet with us before we even officially hired him, then again a few weeks before the wedding, in a snow storm, to make sure all the small details were in order. The best part about hiring Mike however was his music, from the second he played his first song for the dancing portion of the wedding I knew it was going to be an all-night dance party, and I wasn’t wrong! His music flowed seamlessly, he chose the best dance songs, he didn’t play any of the corny wedding songs that everyone is sick of and it was the perfect mix of current and classic. If I had any complaint it would be that I didn’t get to talk to enough people at my wedding because I was too busy dancing all night! Working with Czone was also a pleasure, we also hired a string quartet to do our ceremony and cocktail hour and they were fantastic, they already knew all the songs we wanted (they will learn specific songs) and they sounded great! The administrative staff was also great, between the online portal and the hands on service I felt so confident that everything was taken care of, it made it possible to really enjoy my night.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kate W

We had Paul as our DJ for our wedding - he was honestly the BEST. Aside from being an all-star DJ at the wedding, I loved how excited he was when we spoke to him leading up to the event. He made us feel like we were the only wedding he was focused on, and helped us brainstorm... Read More some really great ideas. I can't recommend Paul and C-Zone entertainment enough!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kurt D

We had Mike Pagenelli with C-Zone dj our wedding last fall and it was the best decision I've ever made, besides asking my wife to marry me of course.... From day 1, Mike got our vibe and tastes in music (mostly edm/dance) and absolutely killed it. He delivered the best dance... Read More party our friends/family have ever been a part of. Besides a few choice songs, we gave Mike free reign to do what he does best, as he is the expert, and he more than exceeded our expectations. He even exceeded the "older" crowds expectations, as people up to 80 years old were dancing all night long. On multiple occasions afterwards, my parents friends were asking me what songs I had the DJ play throughout the night because they had so much fun.. but I could not claim credit as it was all Mike. I cannot thank C-Zone and especially Mike enough for the making our day so amazing. (Quick note) make sure to buy the uplighting as well, you will regret it afterwards if you don't. It really sets the mood and let's everyone know they are in for a good time. It was the cherry on top to a perfect night.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Lauren D

My husband and I would like to give C-Zone Entertainment, and especially Max, a huge thank you for helping make our big day incredible. Max did a phenomenal job and made sure that our guests never left the dance floor. He played a great mix of music that made sure that guests,... Read More both young and older, felt like they could cut a rug. Max was also very easy to work with and made great suggestions when we needed help selecting songs. If you're feeling unsure of who to select to set the tone for your big day, look no further and go with Max from C-Zone! Thanks again! Lauren & Jerry

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Brenna S

Max and C-Zone Entertainment was hands down the easiest and best decision we made in the wedding process. Max played at one of my best friend's weddings and my fiance and I never left the dance floor. So when it was our turn to plan a wedding, I immediately knew I wanted to go... Read More with Max. First off, going over details etc. with him was super easy and actually enjoyable - he met us in person which was awesome and went over everything with us! Then leading up to the wedding, he cut together our first dance with a compilation of songs and nailed it! Second, we maybe requested five songs but just let him do his thing because he's so freaking good!! Max has an amazing way where he is able to segway from one song to the other with no breaks and no awkward pauses and just everything so smooth! My sister and I got roped into taking a "cousin" photo and we literally got pulled away for a second and we're like "wait, we can't leave, this song is just to good" and had to rush back to the dance floor! Third, apparently Max saved our wedding ceremony without me even knowing! My brother in law just brought his own speaker system for the ceremony and couldn't get it to work and totally not in his contract or job description, Max just stepped up and helped solve the problem. Golly he's a dream! I literally could probably list a bizillion more things but it comes down to if you want your wedding reception to be non-stop dancing and the most fun ever, go with C-Zone Entertainment. Don't think about it. Just do it.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Michelle S

We are so happy that we chose C-Zone! We researched/talked to a lot of different DJ and band options in the Boston area, but from our first introduction call with Greg we knew C-Zone was the right company for us. He met with us twice and walked us through the entire... Read More process/outline. He was extremely patient. C-Zone offers and online portal in which you can plan out the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. This helped to keep us extremely organized and on top of our selections. Once the wedding arrived, we had no concerns whatsoever as we knew we were in good hands. We used C-Zone for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We also rented a photobooth from them. Greg exceeded all of our expections all night. He kept the dance floor packed and helped us have the perfect night!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Vicki E

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/ Lighting/ Live Music Trio for our wedding at the BPL! Greg was such a pleasure to work with from the very start - he and his team are responsive, organized, and their planning tools (including one that allowed us to select our must play/... Read More do not play songs) were so helpful. Greg brought a great level of energy as our MC and DJ and was perfect. He read the crowd and was accommodating to guest requests when appropriate. He also played the sax as part of our ceremony jazz trio and also rocked it there. Thank you Greg and team!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Britney M

We used CZone for our wedding at the beginning of June and were absolutely blown away by the quality of both the DJ and the administration. Every dealing we had with them up to the wedding date was always pleasant and responsive. I especially liked their website and client... Read More portal, which allows you to fill out a form with all of the details/timeline of the ceremony and reception, specific song requests, etc. Now on to the best part: our DJ Mike. HE WAS AMAZING. I'll admit that I don't like to dance and was hesitant about even having a DJ at our wedding, but from our first meeting Mike was super nice and planned to customize everything specifically for our tastes. And guess what? I danced by butt off at the wedding! Mike played all the songs I requested and was able to gauge the style of music we liked to fill in the rest. I love that I was able to trust him to feel the mood of the crowd and choose appropriate songs. He was able very helpful at coordinating the timeline of the wedding by making announcements and herding the crowd. I recommend CZone wholeheartedly to anyone looking for a wedding DJ for their reception and/or ceremony!!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Darcie G

C-Zone and John Dolan were absolutely amazing! He met us at our house a few times before the wedding and had so many recommendations which made things really easy for us.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Darcie G

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Betsy and Andy J

From the Bride: Greg was so wonderful to work with. His website makes it so easy to make decisions and walk you through the reception. He also video chatted with us to go through all of our details for our big day. He listened to what we wanted, made really helpful suggestions,... Read More but also let us make our own decisions. He worked with me to get the correct versions of the songs that we wanted played and that were going to be performed live at our ceremony. We had requested a mix of our favorite throwback songs from our high school days. Greg was amazing and mixed all of the songs we wanted seamlessly! It was definitely one of the highlights from our reception. On the day of, Greg and his team were absolutely amazing. Our uplighting was beautiful and really made our reception room outstanding. He allowed my brother to practice with the sound system before guests arrived. And then the party started and literally didn't stop until we had to be kicked out. I kept saying "I wish he would play a song I didn't like, so I could eat cake" but it just never happened. Luckily, we had cake to go! From the Groom: If you only read one sentence of my review about Greg and C-Zone read this: Greg blends songs from all genres and generations so perfectly he had our dance floor packed from first song to last song and from my 12 year old cousin to my 86 year old Aunt dancing till midnight. You could say I am bias but more than half of our guests have commented on how our wedding had the best music they have ever heard at a wedding. Greg says he likes to let the music do the talking and that is really true. Greg is not the center of attention, the guests dancing are. If you are lucky enough to book Greg and C-Zone it might be the best decision you make outside of “I-Do.”

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jaclyn and Andrew N

From the first time we spoke with Greg on the phone, we knew we were in the very best of hands. Greg and Diane are friendly, personable, and always a pleasure to chat with by phone, e-mail, or in person. Greg and his team played live music at our ceremony (sax and piano) and... Read More cocktail hour (sax, piano, and drums) as well as DJ'd our wedding. From the live music to the dance floor - everything was absolutely perfect and beyond our hopes and expectations. Greg took our vision and requests and delivered perfectly. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how great the music was - he delivered jam after jam! Best of all, he perfectly appealed to people of all ages and backgrounds, even getting those who do not typically dance up and on the dance floor - not an easy feat! Greg also provided our uplighting which was elegant during dinner (candle/amber lighting) and energetic during dancing (colorful). We'd get married time and time again if it meant working with Greg and C-Zone!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Megan G

We used C-Zone as our entertainment for our wedding in May. John Dolan was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing. From the beginning helping us through the basics and using their online planning tool (which made life so much easier) he was available for whatever little... Read More questions we had. We also appreciated Johns ability to cater to our wide variety of musical interest. We gave him little direction and said to just read the crowd - we were so impressed. John had everyone on the dance floor all night long. All ages were rocking out and danced the night away it was exactly what we wanted and pictured. He was so much fun and you could see his passion for what he does as he was so engaged with the crowd all night. We cannot thank John Dolan and C-Zone enough for ultimately setting the tone and atmosphere for our wedding day - it was perfect! Much Love, Megan and Scott

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Christina A

C-Zone was great to work with! Our DJ, John Dolan, was extremely personable and easy to work with. We could fill out a play list prior, and he was also flexible with filling in songs and taking requests. He fit our wedding perfectly and we were very happy!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Christy B

We had the best experience with C-Zone Entertainment, and DJ Kevin Cusson! He was so helpful from the beginning, making it easy to send over must play songs, etc, before the wedding. And he kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Our guests barely wanted to eat dinner... Read More because they couldn't wait to get on the dance floor. I had so many guests tell me he was the best DJ they have ever seen at a wedding and played such a great variety of music for all ages. I can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Christina S

We had a great experience with c-zone! They do a great job of helping you plan with their online tool. Mike Paganelli was the DJ for our wedding and he was awesome - he was very flexible and we met several times via phone to discuss the day, and for him to get to know us and... Read More understand what it was that we were looking for. He exceeded expectations and did an amazing job, we got lots of great feedback!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Richard F

The experience was Perfect!!!! The ceremony went as exactly as we planned it would go with the help of Diane Capozzi!!!! The music was right on que and the dance floor was never empty!!!! The uplighting by Greg Capozzi matched perfectly with our theme!!!! I highly recommend... Read More C-Zone Music for your event!!!! You will not be disappointed!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Chelsea M

We were so happy with C-Zone throughout our whole wedding process. From my initial email to C-Zone, to being assigned a DJ, to planning with Max Baun, to the actual wedding reception, working with C-Zone was so easy and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a... Read More DJ. Max Baun was our DJ and he was extremely easy to work with. Max sent over a number of online planning tools as soon as we selected him as our DJ, so we could add songs to the 'must play' and 'do not play' lists over time as we thought of them rather than having to try and remember them all in one sitting. The planning tools are also extremely easy to use and come with instructional videos. That said, if you're swamped with wedding planning and don't want to think about music, Max would also be a great choice. Max reached out to schedule a consultation meeting via skype a few weeks before the wedding and he asked a number of questions to get a feel for how we wanted our reception to flow and what type of music our guests would enjoy most. At the reception itself, Max kept the dance floor packed for well over 2 hours and did an amazing job mixing in music. We're so grateful Max could be a part of our wedding. He is such a nice person and is clearly a talented DJ who cares about making each event the best it can possibly be. I would highly recommend C-Zone and Max particularly.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Christopher B

Greg has entertained my family twice with his amazing skills and I’d totally recommend C-Zone Music to anyone who wants a skilled DJ who can deliver a fantastic dance party. The first time I had the pleasure of meeting Greg and discovering C-Zone music was back in 2010 for my... Read More sister’s wedding. When it came time for my wife and I to get married in 2016 picking Greg was a no-brainer. I’m truly glad Greg entertained my request for a repeat performance. Having that creative and artistic spark, temperament and flexibility in customizing the wedding sound is important. Many individuals in the wedding industry claim to be professionals just because they can buy an iPod, play a music playlist while talking into a microphone (spoiler: that doesn’t cut it). When my sister and I went to meet Greg for the first time he emitted a naturally positive vibe that exposed his passion for his profession and his desire to ensure you get the best possible experience that you actually want. Greg nails all these important qualities. The energy at the wedding was strong and our guests never stopped dancing; feedback constantly praises how fun our wedding was. Greg’s ability at reading the room and playing the right tracks to keep the energy flowing no matter the age range is fantastic. If a track didn’t hit as expected Greg’s ability to transition into another track quickly and smoothly is flawless (I’ve been to weddings where the DJ plays that track to the end, killing the energy). Greg also doesn’t needlessly yell into the microphone during songs and dancing which was really important to us. Diane does the administrative correspondence once you set-up a relationship with C-Zone. She made that side of the relationship easy and smooth; which is a great relief since sometimes this side of a relationship for weddings can be a hassle. C-Zone’s music portal for customizing your playlist selections and making sure the day is organized and timely is great. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Keri B

We chose C-Zone for our DJ services, live jazz trio and uplighting for our recent wedding and couldn't have been more happier with the choice. For our wedding, Greg played the sax along with the bass and guitar players for the ceremony and cocktail hour. One of my favorite... Read More memories was walking out of the ceremony to the live music from the trio. The live music was fantastic and made such a huge addition to the atmosphere. Greg then was our DJ for the night. He was able to keep the dance floor full all night and everyone has such a fun time due to his music selections. Everyone has been commenting on how great the music was all night long and how they loved dancing the night away. The uplighting provided in the room made such a difference also. At dinner, there was a soft glow and then that all changed once everyone hit the dance floor and the lighting was changed to fit the mood for a party. From the very beginning, Greg was always very prompt in getting back to us and if we were not sure which direction to go in, Greg always had very helpful and appropriate suggestions. His advice helped to take the stress away of figuring out music for the wedding. He was very easy and personable to work with. Diane was also great to work with and very responsive. She was there to answer any questions and kept us on track with reminders. I would highly recommend C-Zone for any services that are needed. We are so happy that we chose them for our wedding. We could not have asked for the music to go any better for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Greg helped to make our wedding a memorable one for all.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Lauren Z

Greg was our DJ (December 2016) and was the absolute best! We have heard from multiple guests how great the event was, specifically calling out about how great the music was! Greg had all our guests (of all age ranges) up on the floor which is exactly what we wanted! Greg was... Read More fantastic to work with from the planning process through the event end, he made it easy for me. I would highly recommend Greg and C-Zone, they were absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Holly S

What can we say about Grey Capozzi? He was the best DJ we could have imagined for our wedding. From the very beginning he was professional and organized. His wife, Diane, was a joy to be in touch with by email – she was kind and supportive and effortlessly guided us through... Read More the more annoying details of the planning process. To accommodate our busy work schedules Greg drove over an hour to meet with us, which I realize is a small thing but in the midst of wedding planning was so incredibly helpful. He worked seamlessly with the venue – despite having never been there before. The owner of the Inn/wedding planner raved about how professional he was – she said she would recommend him to all of the people who plan weddings there in the future! All this and I haven’t even gotten to the event! In a 45-minute meeting Greg before the wedding grasped the vibe that we wanted to achieve and he absolutely delivered. From the cocktail hour to the dance floor his music set the mood perfectly throughout the night. He kept the dance floor packed from beginning to end reading the eclectic group with ease. I had been dreaming of the dance party at my wedding for years and I couldn’t have been happier! We found out about Greg because he was the DJ for my sister’s wedding as well, and my family has enjoyed working with him so much that we wish there were more family events that required a DJ – we would choose Greg every time!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Mike M

Greg & the C-Zone team are a cut above the rest. They were were seriously a pleasure to work with on every level. The level of professionalism that they brought to the table was exactly what my Wife and I were looking for. They helped set to set the tone for our wedding night... Read More from our entrance to the last song. People are still talking about how amazing the music was and our wedding was months ago. We highly recommend them for your entertainment needs!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Kathryn H

Mike Paganelli was our DJ from C-Zone that we used for the big day, and we cannot say enough great things about him. Mike (and all those I worked with in the planning process) were incredibly prompt in response, friendly, and informative. They were so helpful and kind with my... Read More many questions regarding logistics/music/timing/etc. Mike seriously could not have done a more perfect job in executing exactly the vibe we were looking for for our reception. Countless guests commented on how incredible the DJ was. Both my husband and I are very picky with music and he completely exceeded our expectations. HIGHLY recommended if your looking for your guests to dance the entire night!!