Dallas Palms Event Venue

Dallas Palms is a beautiful full-service event venue featuring three spacious ballrooms, each with its own private outdoor garden, conveniently located just north of Dallas in Carrollton, Texas. Each ballroom is elegantly designed with a flexible open floor plan, spacious bride and groom suites, crystal chandeliers and a full catering kitchen. The Bel Air Ballroom, the largest of the three, accommodates more than 300 guests, includes a mezzanine level on either side of the room and five french doors open up to an expansive private garden. The Malibu Ballroom will accommodate up to 300 guests for your event, has two stairways and a magnificent, central chandelier. The Melrose Ballroom can accommodate up to 180 guests, features a center staircase and opens out onto a large, covered patio.

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony

Ballroom, Garden, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

2424 Marsh Lane, Carrollton, TX (972) 416-1416

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sharon J

We have been searching for a venue since May. One venue cancel after we had given a down payment, another one double booked us and wouldn't be able to fit both weddings and the third I've been waiting for a response or proposal for the last 3 weeks. After leaving a voicemail... Read More they called me right back scheduled a tour the next day they waited for us after hours since we work) and they gave us all the attention in the world and most importantly hope 😊 CANNOT WAIT TO PLAN AND CELEBRATE THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF OUR LIVES WITH DALLAS PALMS!

Peace of Mind

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Kristen G

First of all, I am a meticulous list maker and CPA who had a lot of sticker shock when looking at venues. My fiancé and I have huge families so our invite list is easily 300 people. I quickly found that hotels were insanely priced for that kind of head count and many venues... Read More weren't large enough for our guest list. I was frantically sending out web inquiries for everything on the knot and wedding wire trying to stay within my budget but still provide an amazing "worth the trip" experience for my guests. When you have been to 20 + weddings in the past 3 years you start to feel a lot of pressure to provide all the things you wished for or appreciated as a guest. Then I called the Dallas Palms and spoke to Nadia. Can I just say, this woman made me feel so at ease on the phone and after I wrote an -extremely- detailed email about all my wants, needs, and concerns, worked quickly to put together a COMPLETELY custom package for me. I was floored. Just the night before I was pouring over my guest list stressed to the max about cutting 10% of it to save cost and space. I am not a crier but when I received their email with my package perfectly tailored for everything I wanted, I was actually near tears. I went to visit the venue and fell in love. They have three ballrooms, all beautiful with amazing bones to transform into something incredible. Nadia and Tariq were even more wonderful in person and I instantly felt I could trust them. We were right on the same page when discussing plans and my thoughts and I never felt like they were pushy or trying to make me tack on anything I didn't want. They recognized me in our next meeting, remembered my parents were supposed to come even though I had only mentioned it off handed, and gave us all the personal attention we could expect from a full-service venue. I am so pleased with them and can't wait to see the amazing work they do come wedding day. You can really tell how much they care about their business which they bought only recently (in the past year). They have years of experience event planning beyond that and have made so many improvements to the property that are so well done. Don't just look at the pictures online. Go see it in person. They made me feel like a family friend and their warmth won them my business!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Shawntel B

They over promised and under delivered. They were very unorganized the week of the wedding and didn't recall any of the alter decor we had discussed (which further stressed me out). Some of the things we paid for weren't there the day like the large fans, and they let people in... Read More the reception prior to the ceremony

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Amahni H

First off we could not go inside of the venue we paid for for rehearsal, we were told to stay outside because clearly this venue only cares about money and tries to have something going on every hour on the hour and does not pay attention to quality. The venue was beautiful, but... Read More the coordinator I believe Cathy or Nadia were disrespectful to my guests. Also my guests complained that we ran out of appetizers, which shouldn't have been the case since we paid for 200 guest to eat. Also after our ceremony, another party/ceremony started immediately next door so while taking pictures we could hear everything that they had going on outside. Oh and there was a ladder propped on the building next to us that made the venue look tacky and was seen in some of our photos. For what we paid for this venue the service should have been top notch. The rooms where the bridesmaids and groomsmen got ready were extremely hot with no air flow. I think they need to pay more attention to their quality of service and not just the money because it was more than obvious that's all they cared about. A wedding day is someone's special day and should be treated as such.

2017-07-31T09:45:56 Response from the vendor

Dear Amahni, Congratulations on being a newlywed! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. That was truly not our intention. Rehearsal's are a complimentary service at Dallas Palms... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Shandra S

Had a tour at the Dallas Palms and I was very disappointed. I sat in the front for 10 minutes without being acknowledged. then when I finally got someone to give me my tour it was all of 5 minutes. I was not shown all 3 venues and no information was given to me. I felt like I... Read More wasn't a priority and that was a bad feeling. So for future reference, Dallas Palms please have better customer service and have your tour guides make their guest feel welcome. Even if you don't want to be there act like you do.

2017-02-13T08:52:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Customer service is very important to us and we pride ourselves on it, so we are very sad to hear about your negative experience. If you felt like you weren't given a proper tour, please allow us to rectify our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Jennifer E

I absolutely love this venue! I was very honest with them about our budget, expectations and my Nigerian wedding was a huge success! Cathy was a great coordinator and the decorations and flow of the event were perfect! Fahad worked with us and met with me regularly to address my... Read More concerns, needs and supported me through this process! I'm very greatful for this team! As long as you keep accurate records for yourself, you won't have a problem here! Thank you Cathy and Fahad! My family and friends are still talking about how beautiful everything was! Book this venue!