Dana Bartone & Co. Salon and Spa

serve CT, NY, RI and beyond

Style Done Right By Our Award Winning Team!

Dana Bartone & Co. has provided the best in styling since 1991. Our team of experienced professionals offers you full services in airbrush and traditional makeup and all hairstyling desires. There is no style or look we cannot do! We love spending the day bringing your dream look to life.

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

1151 South Main Street, Cheshire, CT serve CT, NY, RI and beyond (203) 250-7709

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Elizabeth C

My wedding was this past May, on Memorial Day weekend! I cannot say enough about the team at Dana Bartone & Co--everything from my trial, days leading up to the wedding, and day of were pure PERFECTION. Dana Bartone's staff was prompt in returning email inquires and setting up... Read More my appointments; I ended up getting a facial at the salon a few weeks before my wedding and was very pleased with the service. At my trial, Dana did my hair and Erica Martell did my makeup. What a treat it was to work with two women who truly LOVE their jobs. Their attention to detail and enthusiasm made me feel so special and I couldn't wait for my wedding day. On the days leading up to the wedding, I talked with Erica multiple times; she was always quick to respond to my makeup questions. We worked on finding the PERFECT shade of lipstick and I cannot thank her enough for helping me. On the day off of the wedding, Dana and Erica both arrived EARLY to my house (yes, they come to your house, what could be better than that?) and were beyond professional. They came prepared with everything they needed to make everyone feel special. My mom and sister looked so gorgeous and my hair/makeup came out just like my trial, maybe even better ;) After a 10 plus hour day, my hair and makeup STILL looked flawless. Thank you so, so much Dana and Erica for everything--you both are amazingly talented artists. I highly recommend Dana Bartone & Co! They made everything so easy and I never had to worry about my hair and makeup knowing that I was in such great hands.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kristyn H

I truly cannot say enough about Dana Bartone & Co. They did the hair and makeup for my wedding on September 10, 2016, and I could not have been happier with their amazing work! Everyone at Dana Bartone & Co. was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Suzanne was... Read More such a sweetheart and was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. Prior to my hair and makeup trial I was a little worried because I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, but Dana and Lauren immediately put my mind at ease. They were so professional and seemed to know exactly what I wanted based on my vision. They really made the bridal look I was picturing come to life, which made me so excited for the big day. On the morning of the wedding, Dana and her team arrived promptly on time ready and eager to tackle a group of 12 women, which really set a positive note for the entire day. It was so great starting our morning with them, blasting 90s music and chatting while everyone got their hair and makeup done. Everything ran on schedule the entire morning, and we were all ready right on time, just as the photographer and videographer were set to arrive. Dana did such an amazing job on my makeup, expertly adjusting the colors from my trial to match my summer tan, and making sure not to make me (or anyone else!) look too overdone. Lauren is one of the best hair artists I have ever come across-she can honestly do any hairstyle that is thrown her way and is not ruffled by any request! Dana, Lauren, and the rest of the team made all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law look absolutely stunning. We all looked fresh all day and night, despite the heat and humidity, and in the pictures I have seen everyone looks great. From the bottom of my heart, I cannot thank Dana Bartone & Co enough for making me and all of the most important ladies in my life look absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. They are the absolute best!

I MadeThe Perfect Choice

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Amanda M

Dana and Philena from Dana Bartone & Co did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! They were there for several hours making my bridal party, my mother, my aunt, and my mother in-law look their very best. I was very impressed when I met Dana at my trial makeup session. I don't... Read More normally wear a lot of makeup and was unsure as to what I wanted. Throughout the entire process she asked me questions in order to find my perfect look. She NAILED it!! Both Dana & Philena's personalities are sweet and laid back which set the tone in the bridal suite. I could go on and on with this review.... If your an unsure bride who is looking for some direction without being pushed Dana & her staff will be perfect for you!

2014-07-25T09:06:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such kind words and I am thrilled to know that you were so happy. I wish you the best in your married life and it was a pleasure working for you!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Megan H

Incredible! Dana Bartone is the perfect choice for hair and makeup on your wedding day. From the moment I contacted the salon to the day of the wedding, every interaction was professional and personal. My sister used Dana Bartone for her October 2016 wedding and I called a few... Read More days later to book the same 3 talented women for my wedding on July 22, 2017. Lauren, Angela and Jazmin set the tone for the whole wedding day. They are calm, friendly, and flexible. There were 10 of us for hair and makeup and they made every person feel so beautiful. There was no rushing or stress. As for my bridal hair and makeup, I was unsure of what exactly I wanted. Lauren and Angela worked with me at my trial to create a look that was so perfect. On the day of the wedding, they tailored the look to my preferences and I was so happy with the result. I cannot say enough good things about this experience. I wish I could have them as my Glam Squad every morning! Thank you Dana Bartone for the classic, beautiful looks you created on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Brenna J

I booked three artists from Dana Bartone to do hair for me, two moms, and 8 bridesmaids, and makeup for six of us. They came out to the Simsbury Inn and stayed all day until everyone looked perfect. My artists listened to my feedback from the trials, and the results were... Read More fantastic! They were timely, accommodating, and really creative in their styling. I would highly recommend booking through Dana Bartone - their artists are top notch!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kelsey B

I could not have been happier with Dana Bartone and Company for my wedding hair and makeup. A friend of mine had used them years earlier and when it came time to look for hair and makeup it didn't take me long to make up my mind. Patty and Angela were not only amazing at what... Read More they did, they were so lovely to spend time with during the day. I did a hair trial a few months earlier with Patty, and it was smooth and pleasant- we played around with my ideas and came up with something perfect. I didn't get a makeup trial because I had previously gotten just makeup done with them at my friends wedding. My hair and makeup was exactly what I had asked for. Patty made it super secure, it lastest all day (even with a sprinkle of rain and without a hairspray touch up!). Angela asked a few questions, and jumped right in, knew exactly what to do, and made me look like the best version of myself. Now I even have a new favorite lipstick! My makeup lasted all day as well with just a few lip touch ups after eating and drinking. These two were awesome and we even had time to squeeze in one more person for makeup since we were so ahead of schedule. I highly recommend this company and Patty and Angela. The booking process was clear and smooth, everyone I talked to was so welcoming and wonderful. I never felt more beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Megan C

I was so happy with how everything turned out beauty-wise, thanks to Dana and her team. Dana was great at reading what kind of look I was going for and I loved both my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She and her team are incredibly versatile, so regardless of what you’re... Read More trying to achieve, I don’t think you can go wrong if you work with them.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Sarah P

I used Dana Bartone & Co. for hair & makeup for my wedding. I cannot speak more highly of the team! They arrived early at my parent's home to get started and begin hair & makeup for everyone. They were very efficient - everyone was ready to go on time (a little early even!)... Read More and we all felt beautiful!! I had asked if someone could stay a little late and follow us to the venue for touch-ups. Jazmin came with us and went above and beyond -- we ran very behind schedule with the photographer (because I tried to squeeze to much in) and Jazmin was such a trooper, staying much later than planned to make sure we all looked and felt beautiful for every shot! The whole team was terrific and we had a lot of fun working with them, but someone staying hours longer than expected, and with such a great attitude, really shows how much they care about making your special day perfect... I couldn't have asked for more!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Colleen K

I truly cannot say enough about Dana Bartone & Co. When booking my hair and makeup stylists, I searched high and low for a company that would do everything I was looking for. I didn't have my own stylist in state, so I read plenty of reviews. I booked a company close to my... Read More venue, but had uneasy feelings that they were just not the right company for me and my bridal party. I came across Dana Bartone & Co after following one of their stylists on Instagram. I immediately contacted them and spoke with the most kind woman on the phone. I figured I would give them a shot. I booked a trial appointment with my mom for hair and makeup. My mom traveled 3 hours to CT for the trial appointment. Literally 30 minutes before the appointment we got a call that the hair stylist came down with the flu. I was bummed!! We decided to go to the trial anyways to have our makeup done. When we arrived, we were met by the most kind and funny woman, Laura. She sat me down and started my makeup, asking for picture suggestions. She absolutely nailed it!! She did everything I asked for- and everything I didn't know I wanted. About 5 minutes later, the owner, Dana came in. She said she was not scheduled to work, but heard that our hair stylist was sick, so she came in to do the hair trial herself. Talk about incredible customer service!!! Dana did a hair trial for both my mom and I to help us get an idea of what we wanted. She took detailed photos to give to the stylist who would do my hair the morning of the wedding. The best part of booking with Dana's company was that they traveled to my home the morning of the wedding. This made everything so easy. The team (Laura, Lauren, and Annya) showed up at 8am. First of all, they were SO FUN to be around. They joked with us, and made me feel so calm. They paid close attention to every hair and makeup detail. I (and my girls) have never felt so beautiful. And if this review hasn't quite convinced you- TWO of my bridesmaids have since booked with Dana Bartone for their upcoming weddings. Ive since made Dana Bartone my new salon and get so excited to visit their incredible staff.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Lucas S

Angela, Laura and Jazmin did a great job getting 12 of us ready for our New Years Day wedding. They showed up on time and ready and got us done by the promised time. Laura and Angela stuck around to allow the photographer to get 'getting ready' shots as well. They were easy to... Read More work with, professional and a lot of fun. I loved how I looked on the day of the wedding, as did the bridesmaids and Moms and my hair and makeup looked amazing, even at the after party. The trial was great as well, Laura and Angela allowed me to try out several looks so I could choose the one I liked best. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Araceli Zorayda M

I was so lucky to find Dana Bartone & Co. on the knot! I reside in NJ and would keep in touch with Suzanne through the whole process before my wedding day. She was so helpful and sweet. Patty did my hair, my mother's hair, and 6 of my bridesmaids hair. Sara did my makeup and 7... Read More of my bridesmaids makeup. They were both prompt and so professional when they arrived in my hotel room the morning of my wedding. When I looked at myself, I could not believe it was me. All I can say was WOW! My makeup and hair looked absolutely amazing! I felt like a movie star and that's an understatement. My hair held up all night and my makeup looked flawless even after the night was over! Thank you, so much to Dana Bartone and Co.! They are fantastic and I would highly recommend the salon to any bride looking for beauty services on their special day!! They exceed all expectations!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Emily F

I am so glad I booked Angela and Patty from Dana Bartone for my wedding! To be honest, when I was reading reviews, I didn't see a ton that mentioned Angela or Patty, so I was a little unsure as to how I would like their work. Let me tell you, the minute I had my trials, I knew I... Read More had made the right decision! Angela listened to what I was looking for, and followed through completely, I loved my trial, and it held up all day on a very hot and humid day. Patty also did an amazing job on my trial. When it came time to the morning of my wedding, Patty and Angela arrived right on time and got to work quickly. They did hair and makeup for my whole bridal party and my mom and husband's mom, as well as hair for our two flower girls. They were professional, very sweet and finished early! Everyone loved their hair and makeup, and looked stunning. I got many compliments on my look that day, and I felt so beautiful!! I would highly recommend booking Angela and Patty for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Melora W

I am so thankful to have found Dana Bartone & Company for my wedding day! Lauren was absolutely amazing and agreed to join the team to do my hair only a month before the wedding (after having a few bad trials). Both Lauren and Anne really listened to what I wanted during the... Read More trials and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. They arrived right on time despite an early 6am start and made everyone in the bridal party look and feel gorgeous. I highly recommend using this salon for your wedding day. Thank you to Lauren and Anne from the bottom of my heart for all of your hard work and making me and my ladies feel our best on such an important day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Vanessa M

I was lucky enough to find out about Dana Bartone & Company through my photographer and am so happy I chose them to work with on my wedding day! Suzanne was extremely prompt and helpful in answering all my questions leading up to the big day and Anne and Laura were the perfect... Read More pair to work with on my wedding day. They both did an amazing job on myself and my bridal party, I can't thank them enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Heather M

Dana Bartone & Co. was a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire wedding planning process. They responded to emails quickly and were so responsive to all of my questions. Most importantly, all of the girls looked beautiful on the day of the wedding!!! Everything went... Read More smoothly the day of and my friends and I just loved all 3 stylists. I can't say enough good things about Dana Bartone & Co.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Jessica F

We got married at the beginning of the month, it was an early start time (5a!) and there were 10 girls that needed hair and makeup. They were able to get 2 makeup artists and 2 hairstylists to come out so we could get everyone ready in time. As soon as they all got there and set... Read More up, they started on everyone and didn't stop until it was time for us to leave. They did an amazing job on everyone and were really great when they were asked for suggestions on what to do for hair. They worked fast and the quality was still amazing! Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Stef A

Laura as an absolute delight to work with. She put us at ease and we all looked amazing! People still rave about my makeup!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Fran D

Words can't describe how beautiful the hair and make-up looked on my daughter and her bridesmaids. Patty and Laura were professional, prompt and courteous. Everything was very natural looking but enhanced for photos. They all looked beautiful a full 12 hours later...highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

We worked with Dana and her crew for both hair and makeup. I could not have been happier. My hair and makeup came out even better than I could have hope, Dana was amazing at understanding the look I was going for even though I couldn't clearly explain it ! All of my bridesmaids... Read More and both mother or the bride and mother of the groom were thrilled with their final look! And most importantly they were on time, finished right on schedule, and were a pleasure to have in our home while getting ready! You can't go wrong with these ladies!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

Laura Moore did my bride hair and makeup as well as my whole bridal party and mom! She was absolutely amazing! I have never felt so beautiful! She is truly gifted! Her professionalism, amazing personality, energy, and compassion was contagious! She truly made my vision become... Read More reality which I will be forever grateful for!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Tarun B

I was married on May 20, 2016, and my stylist Laura was amazing! I flew in from California just a few days before and she was able to meet me on Tuesday and do my hair and make-up trial before the wedding on Friday. Laura is so sweet and down to earth, and made me feel so... Read More comfortable throughout the whole process. We laughed the whole time! I had NO idea about make-up and she made me look beautiful without looking overdone, as I rarely wear make-up. She was great with my girls, who all had their hair done the day of the wedding as well. Anxiety hit when I was sitting in the chair, and Laura helped to calm and ground me and keep me excited to see my groom! Cannot thank her enough for all her talents, as a stylist and make-up artist as well as an amazing person!

2016-06-02T13:23:58 Response from the vendor

OMG, thank you so much for such kind words about Laura and our services. We are so happy that you had a fun and perfect start to your perfect day and that Laura was able to be a part of it. We sincerely appreciate your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Kimberly B

I have worked with Dana and her team a few times while being a bridesmaid so it was no question when I needed to book my stylist and makeup artist who I would use. Every single person who works with Dana is so talented and makes sure they work on your hair or makeup until it's... Read More perfect for you. I felt like a true beauty queen the day of my wedding and my hair and makeup did not move or fall out after over 10 hours and tons of dancing! Highly recommend!

2016-05-05T10:41:07 Response from the vendor

Thank y ou so much for such kind words and it's brides like you that make getting up early in the morning an actual pleasure. We had a great time and are soooo happy you allowed us to be a part of your special day!!... Read Less Read More

Perfect Airbrush Makeup and Hair!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Ashley R

Dana and Lauren made my bridesmaids and myself look absolutely perfect on my wedding day! I chose Dana Bartone through a preferred vendor from my photographer and I couldn't have been more happy with the result. I specifically looked for Airbrush make up artists and Dana was... Read More priced just right for me. My make up lasted all night! She also includes false lashes and lip gloss/color to take with you in the bride's price. My bridesmaids had all different styles and Lauren was perfectly up to the challenge. She was able to get all the styles everyone wanted and in a timely manner! I would most definitely recommend Dana Bartone and Co to any bride looking for perfect hair and make up for their wedding day!

LOVED my hair and makeup for my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Elizabeth R

I was lucky enough to have the best hair and makeup team for my wedding. Abby and Erica from Dana Bartone, did my hair and makeup as well as my whole bridal party and we all looked beautiful. Abby and Erica were great during my trial and very responsive via email the months... Read More leading up to the wedding to quell any of my anxiety and answer any questions I had. The hair and makeup was beautiful and held up for everything throughout the entire day and night. I highly recommend them to future brides!

Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Jenna S

We used Dana Bartone for makeup on our wedding and could not have been happier! I worked personally with Anne and she was wonderful! I was so nervous when finding a makeup artist that I would end up not looking like myself. At my trial I was so happy with the results. The day of... Read More the wedding I expressed some thoughts I had after having the whole day to look at my trial look and Anne was on the same page with the small changes to be made. I felt amazing the whole day of my wedding and looking at pictures truely feel like I looked just like myself, except elevated! I could not be happier and could not have more amazing things to say. Working with Dana to book through her salon was so easy, she is so nice and accomodating! I will definitely be using this salon again as well as recomending them!!!