Danielson Flowers

Boston • Metrowest • Worcester • Southern New England

Simple or Elaborate, but Always Beautiful

Our award-winning staff will make your wedding memorable with gorgeous yet affordable flowers. Click the link above or call us to schedule a free appointment in our private wedding area full of ideas and inspiration.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

660 Main Street, Shrewsbury, MA Boston • Metrowest • Worcester • Southern New England (508) 842-8992

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Caitlin C

I absolutely loved our flowers from Danielson Flowers, and Judy was incredible to work with! From our first meeting, she had so many creative ideas, and I loved that our bouquets had some unique, textural elements that other florists didn’t seem interested in incorporating. She... Read More listened patiently to every concern I had, and when the day came and our flowers were delivered, they were even better than I could have possibly imagined! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Teagan D

Danielson Flowers is the only florist I use for any floral arrangement, so they were the go-to for our wedding. We worked specifically with Deb, and she was incredible. I wanted a wildflower, just picked from the garden look, and Deb NAILED it. On top of that, I wanted to... Read More each bridesmaid to have a unique bouquet based on their dress color (they all picked different dresses) and their favorite flowers. I was afraid this going to to be too much, but it was perfect. For decorations, we went minimal, using only candlelight, fairy lights, and the flowers. It was perfect. My flower crown was incredible. In every photo the flowers pop and add the perfect eye-catching color. I couldn't be more thrilled with Deb and Danielson.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Liz T

We loved working with Danielson Flowers, and specifically with Judy! She was very patient and helpful throughout the planning process (and made us feel very welcome when we visited the shop). She listened to and followed through on our ideas, and gave great suggestions. Judy... Read More went above and beyond on the day of our wedding day, and the flowers exceeded my expectations. Not only were the arrangements beautiful and what we discussed, but they incorporated unique elements. I highly recommend Danielson Flowers--we had a wonderful experience as their clients!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Amanda S

Danielson is a fantastic florist. We worked with Judy and she was very responsive and helpful throughout our planning process. I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted for flowers and she was very patient while I went through all of their photo booklets (which were very helpful) and... Read More decided what I wanted. She was able to offer some great suggestions without being pushy at all. The flowers for the wedding were absolutely gorgeous - they were the exact color that I wanted (I was very particular about the shade of pink) and they were so elegant - everything from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the flowers on the arbor. Our venue had a rustic feel and the flowers fit in perfectly. They worked with us to exactly replicate the centerpieces that I wanted and they came out great. I couldn't have been happier with everything and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Corey B

Judy Danielson did an AMAZING job and I'm so glad we hired her. She was able to look at the photos I liked and listen to what I liked about them and immediately pick out the flowers I envisioned. The centerpieces, church flowers, pew bows, and bouquets were all beautiful! The... Read More week before our wedding we decided needed help to move the flowers from the church to the reception and Judy worked to accommodate the move so that we could get the full use out of our flowers. I highly recommend Danielson!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Caroline S

Working with Danielson Flowers was fantastic. We worked with Brittany and she was so patient, kind, and helpful throughout every step of the process. After our initial planning meeting, I knew she was someone I could trust. Day of the wedding she delivered flowers for the... Read More wedding party, as well as decorated our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception spaces.The whole experience was so seamless I didn't have to lift a finger! Brittany was incredibly flexible and creative -- she designed stunning centerpieces and cake finishes exactly to my described vision. Thank you Brittany and Danielson Flowers team!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Pete T

My (now) wife found them after a discriminating search among many florists for our wedding at the end of July 2017. Danielson was very responsive, professional, flexible and their flowers are gorgeous and very high quality. We highly recommend using them for your wedding.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jenna S

Judy was absolutely wonderful! She was easy to work with and made sure we had exactly the type of flowers and vision we wanted for our big day! She delivered everything on time to the hotel and venue with a smile. We really appreciate her hard work and Danielson Flowers for... Read More making our day look spectacular! I would highly recommend them for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jillian C

Danielson Flowers did all of the flowers for our wedding party and they were beautiful! All of our guests commented on how good they looked. Their customer service is amazing, every time I called they were very responsive and nice, always answering my questions or calling me... Read More back if they did not know the answer at that time. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Nicole F

I would highly recommend Brittany from Danielson’s Flowers for a wedding florist. Brittany did an amazing job with our October Wedding. From our first meeting with Brittany, I knew she was going to be great. Going to the meeting all I knew was that I wanted a simple, elegant... Read More theme to go with our rustic wedding. I showed her a few ideas I had from pinterest, she asked me questions about flower preferences, and showed me previous wedding photos to get my opinions. She then went out back and came out with a beautiful bouquet that she made in seconds so I could give an input on the size, shape, etc. I absolutely loved it! She took the time to really get a feel for what I was looking for. I was confident leaving our meeting that she knew exactly what style I was going for and trusted her with our wedding. This was a huge stress relief! The day before the wedding we switched from an outdoor to an indoor setting due to the weather. Brittany had everything planned for an outside ceremony, including a large arbor decoration, which she flawlessly altered to be a mantle decoration instead for above the fireplace. She used fairy lights to brighten up the inside arrangements knowing it would be a gloomy day. It added a romantic lighting brightening up the beautiful centerpieces. The wedding planner and staff at our wedding venue were overly impressed. They could not believe how beautiful the inside was decorated, especially with one days notice! I received endless compliments on every part of Brittany’s work. My bouquet was better than I could have ever imagined. The bridesmaid’s bouquets, groomsmen’s boutonnieres, parents and grandparents boutonnieres/ corsages all came out perfect. She tied the theme throughout everything making our professional portraits perfect. I could not be any happier about our choice to work with Brittany for our wedding.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Grace L

We had so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers and centerpieces were at our wedding! Judy was great to work with, she helped to guide our ideas which led to gorgeous floral arrangements. Everything looked so elegant and the flowers themselves were so beautiful I... Read More couldn't have been happier! I would definitely recommend Danielson Flowers to anyone looking for amazing arrangements at an affordable price!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Céile M

We got so many wonderful compliments on the flowers, they were absolutely beautiful! Judy was excellent and when we had our meeting with her we knew nothing about what we wanted and she walked us through all our options and helped us select some gorgeous flowers and... Read More centerpieces. The bouquets were a great mix of creams and burgundy shades and they were perfect with the bridesmaids dresses. I cannot wait to see how they look in all the professional photos!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jocelyn B

Danielson did the flowers for our wedding this August and everything came out absolutely beautiful! Our venue had a rustic/elegant feel and I didn't really know exactly what I wanted our floral arrangements to look like. Without much input from me, Brittany pulled together the... Read More perfect arrangements for our centerpieces, bouquet, cake, ceremony, mantle, etc. I loved how intricate the arrangements were, incorporating greenery and succulents. We received a lot of compliments on our flowers, and the guests who took them home were thrilled with how long they lasted! With all that Danielson did for us, I was shocked at how reasonable their price was. I got a quote from another florist on the same day that I met with Danielson and it was over double he price!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Ashley E

Show stoppers! I was in a friend's wedding where Danielson had been the florist so when it came time for my own, I knew exactly who to contact. The soft, romantic feel I was going for was perfectly executed. I worked with Debby specifically and after meeting a few times, I felt... Read More confident in letting her do her thing when it came to a few arrangements I really couldn't nail down what I wanted. They were absolutely breathtaking and I have quickly recommended Danielson to other friends who are in the wedding planning process. The approach is hands on and I found the cost to be beyond reasonable. Quality was outstanding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Andrea M

We were so pleased with the flowers from our October 2016 wedding!! Not being an expert on flowers (love roses, dislike lilies), I fully put my trust in Judy's hands and the results exceeded all of my expectations. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful they were...a... Read More centerpiece that you actually want to take home! Reasonably priced -- would highly recommend without a doubt.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Shannon H

I have received so many compliments on my wedding bouquets! The flowers were absolutely stunning and captured the feeling we were going for perfectly! Judy at Danielson Flowers sat down with us months ago to talk about what we were looking for and within a matter of minutes,... Read More pulled together a sample bouquet that was almost exactly what I wanted! We made a few minor changes and then the day of, these exquisite bouquets arrived at the venue. I can’t say enough about how wonderful Judy and the team at Danielson were to work with. I would recommend them to any bride or groom looking for the perfect wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Scott D

Danielson flowers did an amazing job for our wedding! Debby was extremely helpful and did an great job of making our vision a beautiful reality. My bouquet was exactly what I dreamed of and our centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous! I would highly recommend them to anyone... Read More getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Ruthie W

Danielson did the flowers for our wedding in September in Princeton, MA. I had a very vague idea of what I wanted for my bouquet, centerpieces, and the other flowers for the wedding but they hit the nail on the head. Everything turned out exactly how I imagined and it was just... Read More perfect. They were also so easy to work with, considering that we planned our wedding remotely and only met with them once. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Ericka S

Deb at Danielson Flowers understood our vision for our wedding day, and created arrangements even more beautiful than we had imagined. During two planning sessions, she asked useful questions and talked through our ideas. We appreciated that we were able to have a backup plan in... Read More the event of rain. The flowers were a big part of what made our wedding wonderful.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Krista L

I worked with Debby at Danielson Flowers for my wedding, and she was great! The floral arrangements were stunning and exactly what I wished for. Debby was attentive to our vision, and she makes gorgeous arrangements! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Beccy W

I HIGHLY recommend Danielson Flowers for anyone! I worked with Deb from the start and she was phenomenal. At our first meeting, she took a look at my Pinterest pictures and listened to exactly when I wanted and made it all come true. Our flowers were stunning. Everything was... Read More beyond what I could have imagined. We got so many compliments on our florals. They were on time the day of and made sure everything was perfect. I wish I could have been able to keep my bouquet forever!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Sarah K

The flowers for our wedding on July 31 were so beautiful! Deb did a great job putting together flowers that perfectly fit with my vision for the day. I only wish the flowers lived forever! We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Erica E

Danielson's service is absolutely wonderful! We were so glad to have purchased the flowers for our wedding from them. Everything was perfect, down to the last detail. My husband and I could not have been happier with all of our gorgeous flowers! They were so beautiful that my... Read More mom cried when they were delivered. Judy was wonderful to work with and did not hesitate to clarify every important detail with us to make sure that everything turned out just right. She was even willing to make an extra early delivery for us due to our early ceremony time and then made a second delivery at the reception location for the centerpieces. We could not recommend them more!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

We were incredibly pleased with Deb from Danielson's florist She went above and beyond with my daughter's flowers for her wedding on June 11th. The bridal bouquet was exactly what we were hoping for and the centerpiece on each table was breathtaking! We were so impressed... Read More with Deb's creative touch and professionalism. So happy we went with Danielson's for this very important day ! Deb was very accommodating and easy to work with ! It was all just beautiful Wouldn't have changed a thing !

Beauitful

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Sarah G

The flowers we had were breathtaking. We utilized a lot of fall colors, berries and alternative flowers, and they turned out amazing.