A Wedding on the Water..

Nestled on a nineteen acre penninsula, Danversport is simply breathtaking. Whether you desire a Gala Wedding for 650 or an intimate waterside ceremony for 50 guests, each venue comes complete with a private deck or patio directly overlooking the water!

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Park, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Bow2007

Simply the best day ever!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Amanda B

I could not have asked for a more perfect venue to celebrate my wedding! This was the first venue that we looked at and immediately knew that we wanted to have our reception in the ballroom. Everything was perfect! Our guests could not stop talking about the food, as it was... Read More simply delicious. We opted to get the Gala Sweet table and it has been something that our guests cannot stop talking about since the wedding. Our coordinator for the night helped us from the very start and ensured that all details were just as we had spoken about and even added some special touches! Since our wedding was at night, the atmosphere of the ballroom was wonderful, as we had all the lights shining from the chandeliers and the lights leading up the stairs outside was just enough for some great photos. Danversport Yacht Club was a true gem and I am so pleased with everything… I cannot thank them enough for making it such a perfect day!

2016-06-29T15:43:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review, we're so glad you had the perfect day! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jennifer B

If I could give ten stars, I would! From the start, the function managers helped us so much! We picked this venue after only two months in the surrounding area. The fact that they did almost everything for us is what sold us. The way they acted after we booked them is what made... Read More it the best. I could call at any point during my twelve months of planning and any one of the function managers could answer me questions. The whole staff is so helpful and knowledgable. They truly made my day about what I wanted. They worked with me on every aspect and made sure it was everything I dreamed of. Then, on our special day, when I didn't think they could do anymore... They did. They made sure that I had nothing to worry about. From set up, telling guests where to go, and ensuring we ate and stayed on schedule, they were outstanding. We also decided to do the open bar and let me tell you... They did not disappoint. The bartender was so easy going and everyone loved her! Thank you all at Danversport!! You made my day flow so smoothly and seemingly perfect!

2016-06-29T14:21:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for that amazing review! We're glad to have shared your special day with you!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Alexa T

Thank you Danversport for making my dream come true. From the ceremony to the end of the reception was amazing. ill never forget that day and all the staff that helped make that day memorable. I highly recommend this venue. We used the Lighthouse room and had just under 80 guest... Read More and it was a perfect fit. Thanks again from Mr. and Mrs. Salton!

2016-06-29T14:19:12 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to have made your wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jill W

All the great things you hear about Danversport are true! We cannot say enough about our flawless wedding and reception. They were incredibly flexible, and were just so willing to work with us to make our dream wedding a reality. Our wedding was led by Nancy and Lisa, and every... Read More detail was calmly and carefully attended by each and every staff member. If something went wrong, I never knew! : ) The venue is gorgeous, the food was all absolutely delicious, and every person that we encountered was positive, kind and helpful. The reputation of the Danversport is excellent, and for a good reason- they exceeded all expectations! Thank you all for making this a magical moment for all of us!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

If you want friendly, professional, top-of-their-game staff to work with in a gorgeous setting, Danversport is the place! As the MOB, every detail counts and DYC far exceeded our expectations. Food was unbelievable, exterior and interior settings exquisite and the wedding... Read More coordinators were superb. A beautiful ,fun, place to express your dream wedding and to make happy memories for a lifetime! Thank you for the wonder of it all!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Ashley L

If you're looking for a venue that basically does everything for you, and leaves you totally stress free, this is the one! Their reception package is fantastic! I would say a good chunk of the work a bride typically has to do to plan a wedding, all disappears because Danversport... Read More does almost everything for you! They catered to my every need while I was planning, and we even ordered our invitations through them! Everything was perfect and came out exactly the way I dreamed. The staff is fabulous, food is amazing, location is beautiful! Love, love, love! Special thanks to Lauren & Nancy!

2016-07-01T12:58:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your special day with us last weekend, it was an amazing wedding! Thank you for the great review!

October 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Melissa D

I recently at my reception at the Danversport Yacht Club and could not be happier with my decision to do so! Ron was our wedding coordinator and made the night stress free and flawless. He made sure every one of my visions came true! Our guests cannot stop raving about how... Read More beautiful the ballroom was and how amazing the food was. My favorite aspect of the room is the gorgeous chandelier. I would recommend Danversport to anyone! I wish I could do it all again :)

2016-06-29T15:58:31 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you shared your special day with us, thank you for the great review! Hope to see you at Danversport sometime soon!

Our daughters glamorous wedding on 10-18-14

Reviewed on 11/08/2014

We wanted to thank The Danversport Yacht Club, especially Ron Bilodeau for executing such an absolutely stress free evening. Ron is amazing when it comes to communication and advice. Our daughter was delighted upon walking into the grand ballroom that evening. The food was... Read More superb, the staff was amazing! Thank you again for making this a spectacular evening!!

2016-06-29T15:54:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your daughter's special day with us. Thanks for the great review!

Perfect Ceremony & Reception Venue

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Ashley H

If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, you really don't have to look any further than Danversport Yacht Club. This was the only venue my husband and I looked at and from the moment we walked in, we knew this was where our wedding was going to be. Their entire team is... Read More very knowledgeable and quick to respond to questions. I myself am an event planner and wanted a venue that I did not have to be a planner on my wedding day, and Danversport far exceeded my expectations and had me completely at ease the entire process. Both our ceremony and reception were held at DYC - it looked like it may rain and Ron and his team had both outdoors and indoors set-up and did not make me feel rushed to make a decision. We wound up sticking with our plan to hold it outside, the rain held off and they even put heaters outside for guests since it was a bit chilly. The ballroom was breathtaking and every detail was covered. Our cake was missing the flower topper it was supposed to have and Ron fashioned together a topper using roses from some of our arrangements and it looked beautiful. The food and service was AMAZING - I am still hearing from guests how incredible the cocktail hour was (the food literally just kept on coming with no end) and how delicious the meal was. Ron and Derrick tended to our every need that night and were so accommodating. DYC really went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful and special and I cannot thank them enough.

2016-06-29T15:54:08 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to give you that perfect day you deserved! Thank you for the great review!

Amazing Service and Attention to Detail!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Helenia M

The Danversport Yacht Club was the only venue we visited when looking at venues. Once we visited we knew it was the perfect location for our wedding. The venue contacted us when needed throughout the planning process, setup the room exactly how we wanted, and guided us... Read More throughout the wedding day. Our coordinator Ron even helped figure out how to bustle my gown. Our guests were impressed with the quality of food and service. I could not recommend them enough!

2016-06-29T15:45:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this great review, we were happy to help with your wedding day. Thanks for sharing that special day with us!

Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Christy f

The Danversport Yacht Club was the best venue we had seen out! I had heard great reviews and everything online was nothing but great...They were all right! I think I had e-mailed them every day before the wedding with different questions-they were always quick to respond, very... Read More helpful and made great recommendations. During our tasting, we were a little worried-the food wasn't as great as we heard it would be, but don't let that fool you! The day of our wedding, the food was out of this world! So delicious, presented beautifully, and our guests cannot stop talking about it. The ceremony was beautiful, outside at the garden terrace pergola. The coordinator Kim was great, very helpful during our rehearsal even without our officiant there. The day of, she was right by our side instructing people where to go. Ron was also very helpful and made things run smoothly and on time. There was a point when my bustle broke and I couldn't bustle my dress, and one of the waitresses actually met me in the bridal suite and sewed me dress for me to bustle! We had an open bar, and they worked in signature drinks for us, everyone loved the bartenders! It really was a wedding everyone will remember, and cannot stop talking about! It is a beautiful venue, wonderful people working there and I would suggest this venue to anyone!

2016-06-29T15:30:03 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that we could make your wedding day so memorable, thanks for sharing it with us!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Catherine M

Danversport Yacht Club is amazing. I would highly recommend DYC for a wedding venue. The make the entire process easy and stress free. The day of goes so smoothly and you don't have to worry about a thing. The staff is fantastic, the location is gorgeous, and the price is so... Read More reasonable. They are accomodating and very responsive. And the food! Everyone keep saying how good the food was. DYC is the best!!

2016-06-29T15:28:28 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to have you here for your wedding day! Thank you for the great review, we hope to see you at Danversport in the future!

Perfect wedding venue and day!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Kelly T

We absolutely LOVED working with the staff at the Danversport Yatch Club. They were so extremely professional and knowledgable about what they do. All of our friends and family had such wonderful things to say as well, from the food to the dance floor. We had our wedding in... Read More the ballroom and only had about 150 people but they were very willing to work with us to make it work. They also accommodated many last minute requests such as having signature drinks, setting up the escort card table a certain way, and the flow of cocktail hour. Everything was reasonably priced and well worth the value. They do an awesome food tasting event where you get to try anything and everything with other couples also getting married there. And the location is to die for. Right on the water, we had cocktail hour outside on the patio which was so much fun. We used the Courtyard Marriott about a mile away as our hotel and it all worked out very well. Our manager Ron, was also the best! Again, loved everything and so happy we chose them! (Venue cost was between $23-24,000 but all together our wedding was probably closer to $30000)

2016-06-29T15:27:32 Response from the vendor

What a lovely review, thank you for sharing your special day with us!

AWESOME (if you can afford it)

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Dan M

This place is awesome. Highly recommend. Super classy. Ceremony and reception was here. Wedding for about 300 guests was easily accommodated. They cut us a deal (50% off) for the grand ballroom because we booked for a holiday (4th of July). Honestly, it was worth every... Read More penny...of my dad's money. Key words here: expensive, but worth it. These people are pros at weddings. For example, apparently my family couldn't find the sand that we needed for the reception card trays. The day of the wedding, I happened to mention how pretty the place cards and sand looked to Ron (wedding coordinator from the venue). He casually mentions that the chef provided bags of BROWN SUGAR to replicate sand, but I shouldn't worry because everything was going smoothly and I should enjoy my day. I was floored. I felt extremely taken care and didn't have to worry about a single thing!

2016-06-29T14:48:27 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to have given such an incredible wedding experience! Thank you for the great review!

Amazing (And Stress Free!) Wedding

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Jill W

Danversport was the BEST decision we made in the wedding planning process. Michael and Carol, the wedding coordinators, ensured that we never wanted anything. They anticipated all of our needs and wants so we could dance the night away. For the level of service, up front... Read More pricing, and the all-inclusive nature of DYC, there is no better value without skimping on anything. We were married in the Garden Terrace area with the deluxe appetizer package and full open bar. The beautiful ceremony went off without a hitch (on time), the food was just delicious, and the entire staff was so accommodating. Don't want to deal with managing lots of vendors? Worried about making your parents or fiance crazy with coordinating? Choose DYC. It'll be the best decision you'll ever make!

2016-06-29T14:46:46 Response from the vendor

Wow thank you for the raving review! And thank you for sharing your special day with us!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lindsay

DYC made our entire wedding planning process the easiest it could be!! The event office is so well-organized and efficient I didn't have to worry about any detail being overseen. They made our day/night so perfect and we could not have asked for a more beautiful reception. The... Read More entire night went by seamlessly and Foj was amazing!

2016-06-29T14:45:49 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you had a perfect wedding, thank you for the great review!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Nicole B

What an amazing place! The staff at the Danversport were so professional and organized which help keep me calm on my wedding day. The food was great, the venue is beautiful and I could not be happier with the way everything turned out. I will definitely recommend the Danversport... Read More to people in the future.

2016-06-29T14:24:13 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had a great wedding day, thank you for the kind review!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 KateLynn P

Unbelievable! I had my wedding at the DYC in August 2015. The staff was absolutely incredible. I had so many moving pieces to my wedding and the staff knew every detail and made the day go flawlessly. From the first time I met the staff, I had good vibes. They have things down... Read More to a science (and are very knowledgeable on Jewish weddings). I was even able to work with the chef to change the menu and make it kosher. I received wonderful feedback from my guests about the food, service and beautiful venue. After much searching, I really believe I chose the best water venue in MA! The ballroom is breathtaking with gorgeous chandeliers and the water view is unbeatable. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and staff, and you will certainly not be disappointed if you have your wedding here!

2016-06-29T14:23:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! We loved sharing your special day!

Danversport is AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Erin B

I cannot begin to express how greatful I am to The Danversport Yacht Club, Ron,Paul, Lauren, Heather, Mike, and all of their staff. They are absolutely amazing and not only did it shine through to my husband and I, my guests are still raving about how attentative the staff was... Read More and how great the food was. Some even stated best prime rib they've ever had. As a bride, i did not have any worries that Ron would not take care of my husband and I, he was by our side and made sure our entire experience was the best we could ever dream of!

2016-06-29T14:17:32 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you enjoyed your special day with us at Danversport! Thanks for the great review!

Fall wedding

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Trisha S

We could not have asked for anything better. The entire staff, especially Ron and Mike, helped to make our day so incredible. The service is amazing. Thank you for all of your help.

2016-06-29T14:16:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such an amazing review, hope you can make it out to Danversport sometime soon for an anniversary dinner!

December Weddubg

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Candi H

I had my late December wedding at Danversport and found them to be very easy to work with. We had a very small, low key wedding and any request made by either myself or the groom was met. The day went very smoothly and I enjoyed working with them!

2016-06-29T14:14:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a great review and sharing your special day with us!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Ron and his team did a fantastic job coordinating the evening for our wedding and everything before! It was important for me to not to have to worry or think of a thing, throughout the planning there were a couple of meetings and poof, it all came together beautifully. Our... Read More guests all commented on the venue, the food- "sophisticated, yet a blast". They even assisted in having out very important guest, Tilly come down the aisle! Words can not describe and thank you to Ron and the team! I will say, don't make a decision based upon the food tasting, it did not due justice to the appetizers or the meal, everything was perfect!

Beautiful venue, wonderful service

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Lori C

Before I was engaged I loved Danversport. It has beautiful grounds and ballrooms. When we toured the venue we fell in love with it even more! We knew we wanted a summer wedding on the water and it fit perfectly. They offered so much with their packages. The cake, meal, linens,... Read More flowers on the head table, place cards, all included in the package price. The coordinators there were all very pleasant and happy and have been in the business for many years. Ron & Nancy were such a pleasure to work with. Ron booked the wedding day with us and went over our final details with us, we adored him. Then Nancy became our wedding day coordinator. The rehearsal day we went over all of the details with Nancy and everything was put together perfectly the day of the wedding. Nancy was also very helpful the day of the wedding to make sure we had everything we needed and were happy with our big day. The weather was beautiful and we had a beautiful outdoor ceremony at the garden terrace which overlooks all the beautiful big yachts and then enjoyed our reception in the garden terrace! Thank you Danversport for a wonderful wedding that we will never forget!

Truly exceptional!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Krista G

I had my wedding at Danversport Yacht Club on 9/27/14 in the Gazebo/Ballroom and everything was absolutely spectacular. I worked primarily with Lauren during the planning and she was perfect. She would respond to emails within an hour or two, and did everything to make sure... Read More the day went smoothly. I loved that Danversport included everything in their pricing - made budgeting very easy! The decor was excellent, the service was exceptional, and I am one happy bride!!

Greatest day of my life!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Julie W

Truthfully was the greatest day of my life! The staff make sure you and your future spouse are relaxed and the star of the show every second of the way. The weeks leading up to the wedding, they were super accommodating with questions. Food, view and price, all fabulous!!