Danvers, MA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Park, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Bow2008 09

Simply the best day ever!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Amanda B

I could not have asked for a more perfect venue to celebrate my wedding! This was the first venue that we looked at and immediately knew that we wanted to have our reception in the ballroom. Everything was perfect! Our guests could not stop talking about the food, as it was... Read More simply delicious. We opted to get the Gala Sweet table and it has been something that our guests cannot stop talking about since the wedding. Our coordinator for the night helped us from the very start and ensured that all details were just as we had spoken about and even added some special touches! Since our wedding was at night, the atmosphere of the ballroom was wonderful, as we had all the lights shining from the chandeliers and the lights leading up the stairs outside was just enough for some great photos. Danversport Yacht Club was a true gem and I am so pleased with everything… I cannot thank them enough for making it such a perfect day!

2016-06-29T15:43:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review, we're so glad you had the perfect day! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Alexa T

Thank you Danversport for making my dream come true. From the ceremony to the end of the reception was amazing. ill never forget that day and all the staff that helped make that day memorable. I highly recommend this venue. We used the Lighthouse room and had just under 80 guest... Read More and it was a perfect fit. Thanks again from Mr. and Mrs. Salton!

2016-06-29T14:19:12 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to have made your wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jennifer B

If I could give ten stars, I would! From the start, the function managers helped us so much! We picked this venue after only two months in the surrounding area. The fact that they did almost everything for us is what sold us. The way they acted after we booked them is what made... Read More it the best. I could call at any point during my twelve months of planning and any one of the function managers could answer me questions. The whole staff is so helpful and knowledgable. They truly made my day about what I wanted. They worked with me on every aspect and made sure it was everything I dreamed of. Then, on our special day, when I didn't think they could do anymore... They did. They made sure that I had nothing to worry about. From set up, telling guests where to go, and ensuring we ate and stayed on schedule, they were outstanding. We also decided to do the open bar and let me tell you... They did not disappoint. The bartender was so easy going and everyone loved her! Thank you all at Danversport!! You made my day flow so smoothly and seemingly perfect!

2016-06-29T14:21:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for that amazing review! We're glad to have shared your special day with you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Maria F

When I started looking at venues I started to become discouraged, thinking maybe what I was looking for wasn't out there. Then, one day I stopped at Danversport. Immediately, I knew this is where I wanted to have my wedding reception! The views from the balcony and the be... Read More cautious ballroom chandelier were perfect!! From the beginning, the staff was very organized, professional and attentive to all questions and requests. As the day got closer, we were in close contact with the staff. They were extreamly flexible when guests started arriving early for the reception from the church, having appitizers and drinks ready early. Michael was our wedding coordinator for the evening and he was great! From helping with removing the wedding veil to making sure appitizers and drinks were available for us during pictures to checking in periodically with us and the parents, he did it all!! The night went very smoothly and people are still telling us how great the food was. I would definitely recommend Danversport!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Grace C

Two years ago my husband and I went to Danverport yacht club, along with our parents, and fell in love with the gardens, views, the hall, and especially with our Wedding coordinator Ron Bilodeau that made us feel so welcome. He made it so easy for our wedding to come together as... Read More perfect as it did. He highly recommended us to go to the food tasting event, which we decided on the foods we were going to get on our wedding day! It was amazing, I highly recommend everyone to go to. It was the most helpful event to go to. My wedding was on September 17th 2016. When we got Danversort we were welcomed be the most wonderful team of workers that were not only helpful but made me feel so special! Ron was there for us from start to finish. We started out by taking pictures on the grounds with the most delicious hors d'oeuvre and drinks served to us by our own personal servers. After we were done Ron escorted us were we were ready to get introduced in a hall that looked absolutely amazing I could not imagine it being this way. It was the most amazing night! The food was to perfection! Not one thing I could say or anyone that shared our special day was wrong! Our family and friends are still talking about it. From the hot buns to the Statler chicken to the prime rib to the pasta to the salad to the amazing amazing sweet table with the chocolate fountain and cappuccino and coffee and cake were unbelievable. We would highly recommend Danversort yacht club and there staff to anyone that is planning a wedding. A big thank you to Ron for making our day so special !

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Carole M

Outstanding! We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Danversport everything was perfect. The location is beautiful. Everyone was extremely professional and helpful. Lauren our coordinator was great with all details and even helping to calm nerves. All of our guests had a... Read More wonderful time and loved the food and service. Thank you for making our day amazing!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Timothy F

The Danversport Yacht Club was absolutely amazing. From start to finish they made every step of the way a pleasure. Everyone we dealt with throughout the entire process were warm, efficient, well organized and contacted us on a regular basis. Lauren, our wedding planner, was... Read More outstanding in every aspect and never missed a detail throughout the planning and execution phases. The venue was beautiful, the food was phenomenal which is not often heard at weddings and the service was higher than top notch. We had such a wonderful time, as did all of our guests. I recommend the Danversport Yacht Club to anyone for any event no matter the size. I intend to tell everyone I know looking for a site for any special occasion in the future without any reservation at all. I could not even begin to think of any negatives throughout our experience with all of the wonderful staff and the venue itself. Thank you for everything again and keep up the phenomenal work.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Brianne A

They are amazing. The staff is awesome and super attentive. We had to make a few changes day of and there was no stress or problems. They are very easy to work with, making your planning super easy. There are no hidden fees or surprises anywhere, they tell it how it is and this... Read More definitely made it less stressful on me and my husband while we were planning.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kayleigh F

My husband and I just got married at Danversport and LOVED it. Every person who works in their special events dept is amazing and super helpful! They really made the wedding stress free. They go over everything with you and make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.... Read More Their prices are super competitive - I didn't see another venue that even came close to Danversport. We even had our rehearsal dinner here and it was perfect. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was and how amazing the food was. Everything from the appetizers, to the dinner, to our wedding cake was fantastic. We are beyond glad that we decided to have our wedding here!

2016-09-29T15:13:07 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you shared your special day with us! Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Aimee R

Wow... just outstanding in every way. When we brought our brother in law to help us deliver reception decor the day prior to our wedding, he asked, "can these people make it any easier for you?!" And the answer is no! We had a perfect experience! Stunning venue inside and out,... Read More superb and really delicious food, complete care and attention from every staff member we worked with from day one. They treated us like we were their only bride and groom, answered every question and email promptly, and made sure we got everything we wanted. We trusted them completely with our day and they really did make every step of the planning process clear, easy, and enjoyable. The wedding packages include so much for the money and make planning so much more straightforward. They handled my food allergy perfectly which was critically important to me. Every single one of our 140 guests commented on their delicious meals and how great of an overall experience they had there. Our personal staff member for the day was Heather and she is just the best...so kind, helpful, and had everything under control. We felt catered to and so did our guests. We all had an amazing time and created beautiful memories there. Thank you so much Danversport!

2016-09-29T15:15:40 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU very much for the great review. We are more than happy that we could help make your day seamless and special!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jill W

All the great things you hear about Danversport are true! We cannot say enough about our flawless wedding and reception. They were incredibly flexible, and were just so willing to work with us to make our dream wedding a reality. Our wedding was led by Nancy and Lisa, and every... Read More detail was calmly and carefully attended by each and every staff member. If something went wrong, I never knew! : ) The venue is gorgeous, the food was all absolutely delicious, and every person that we encountered was positive, kind and helpful. The reputation of the Danversport is excellent, and for a good reason- they exceeded all expectations! Thank you all for making this a magical moment for all of us!!!

2016-09-29T15:18:47 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that your wedding turned out magical. Thank you for the great review, and wishing you the best!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

If you want friendly, professional, top-of-their-game staff to work with in a gorgeous setting, Danversport is the place! As the MOB, every detail counts and DYC far exceeded our expectations. Food was unbelievable, exterior and interior settings exquisite and the wedding... Read More coordinators were superb. A beautiful ,fun, place to express your dream wedding and to make happy memories for a lifetime! Thank you for the wonder of it all!!

2016-09-29T15:19:49 Response from the vendor

We loved being able to give you your dream wedding! Thank you for sharing your special day with us, and thank you for the great review!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Ashley L

If you're looking for a venue that basically does everything for you, and leaves you totally stress free, this is the one! Their reception package is fantastic! I would say a good chunk of the work a bride typically has to do to plan a wedding, all disappears because Danversport... Read More does almost everything for you! They catered to my every need while I was planning, and we even ordered our invitations through them! Everything was perfect and came out exactly the way I dreamed. The staff is fabulous, food is amazing, location is beautiful! Love, love, love! Special thanks to Lauren & Nancy!

2016-07-01T12:58:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your special day with us last weekend, it was an amazing wedding! Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 KateLynn P

Unbelievable! I had my wedding at the DYC in August 2015. The staff was absolutely incredible. I had so many moving pieces to my wedding and the staff knew every detail and made the day go flawlessly. From the first time I met the staff, I had good vibes. They have things down... Read More to a science (and are very knowledgeable on Jewish weddings). I was even able to work with the chef to change the menu and make it kosher. I received wonderful feedback from my guests about the food, service and beautiful venue. After much searching, I really believe I chose the best water venue in MA! The ballroom is breathtaking with gorgeous chandeliers and the water view is unbeatable. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and staff, and you will certainly not be disappointed if you have your wedding here!

2016-06-29T14:23:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! We loved sharing your special day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Nicole B

What an amazing place! The staff at the Danversport were so professional and organized which help keep me calm on my wedding day. The food was great, the venue is beautiful and I could not be happier with the way everything turned out. I will definitely recommend the Danversport... Read More to people in the future.

2016-06-29T14:24:13 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had a great wedding day, thank you for the kind review!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lindsay

DYC made our entire wedding planning process the easiest it could be!! The event office is so well-organized and efficient I didn't have to worry about any detail being overseen. They made our day/night so perfect and we could not have asked for a more beautiful reception. The... Read More entire night went by seamlessly and Foj was amazing!

2016-06-29T14:45:49 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you had a perfect wedding, thank you for the great review!

Amazing (And Stress Free!) Wedding

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Jill W

Danversport was the BEST decision we made in the wedding planning process. Michael and Carol, the wedding coordinators, ensured that we never wanted anything. They anticipated all of our needs and wants so we could dance the night away. For the level of service, up front... Read More pricing, and the all-inclusive nature of DYC, there is no better value without skimping on anything. We were married in the Garden Terrace area with the deluxe appetizer package and full open bar. The beautiful ceremony went off without a hitch (on time), the food was just delicious, and the entire staff was so accommodating. Don't want to deal with managing lots of vendors? Worried about making your parents or fiance crazy with coordinating? Choose DYC. It'll be the best decision you'll ever make!

2016-06-29T14:46:46 Response from the vendor

Wow thank you for the raving review! And thank you for sharing your special day with us!

AWESOME (if you can afford it)

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Dan M

This place is awesome. Highly recommend. Super classy. Ceremony and reception was here. Wedding for about 300 guests was easily accommodated. They cut us a deal (50% off) for the grand ballroom because we booked for a holiday (4th of July). Honestly, it was worth every... Read More penny...of my dad's money. Key words here: expensive, but worth it. These people are pros at weddings. For example, apparently my family couldn't find the sand that we needed for the reception card trays. The day of the wedding, I happened to mention how pretty the place cards and sand looked to Ron (wedding coordinator from the venue). He casually mentions that the chef provided bags of BROWN SUGAR to replicate sand, but I shouldn't worry because everything was going smoothly and I should enjoy my day. I was floored. I felt extremely taken care and didn't have to worry about a single thing!

2016-06-29T14:48:27 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to have given such an incredible wedding experience! Thank you for the great review!

Perfect wedding venue and day!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Kelly T

We absolutely LOVED working with the staff at the Danversport Yatch Club. They were so extremely professional and knowledgable about what they do. All of our friends and family had such wonderful things to say as well, from the food to the dance floor. We had our wedding in... Read More the ballroom and only had about 150 people but they were very willing to work with us to make it work. They also accommodated many last minute requests such as having signature drinks, setting up the escort card table a certain way, and the flow of cocktail hour. Everything was reasonably priced and well worth the value. They do an awesome food tasting event where you get to try anything and everything with other couples also getting married there. And the location is to die for. Right on the water, we had cocktail hour outside on the patio which was so much fun. We used the Courtyard Marriott about a mile away as our hotel and it all worked out very well. Our manager Ron, was also the best! Again, loved everything and so happy we chose them! (Venue cost was between $23-24,000 but all together our wedding was probably closer to $30000)

2016-06-29T15:27:32 Response from the vendor

What a lovely review, thank you for sharing your special day with us!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Catherine M

Danversport Yacht Club is amazing. I would highly recommend DYC for a wedding venue. The make the entire process easy and stress free. The day of goes so smoothly and you don't have to worry about a thing. The staff is fantastic, the location is gorgeous, and the price is so... Read More reasonable. They are accomodating and very responsive. And the food! Everyone keep saying how good the food was. DYC is the best!!

2016-06-29T15:28:28 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to have you here for your wedding day! Thank you for the great review, we hope to see you at Danversport in the future!

Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Christy f

The Danversport Yacht Club was the best venue we had seen out! I had heard great reviews and everything online was nothing but great...They were all right! I think I had e-mailed them every day before the wedding with different questions-they were always quick to respond, very... Read More helpful and made great recommendations. During our tasting, we were a little worried-the food wasn't as great as we heard it would be, but don't let that fool you! The day of our wedding, the food was out of this world! So delicious, presented beautifully, and our guests cannot stop talking about it. The ceremony was beautiful, outside at the garden terrace pergola. The coordinator Kim was great, very helpful during our rehearsal even without our officiant there. The day of, she was right by our side instructing people where to go. Ron was also very helpful and made things run smoothly and on time. There was a point when my bustle broke and I couldn't bustle my dress, and one of the waitresses actually met me in the bridal suite and sewed me dress for me to bustle! We had an open bar, and they worked in signature drinks for us, everyone loved the bartenders! It really was a wedding everyone will remember, and cannot stop talking about! It is a beautiful venue, wonderful people working there and I would suggest this venue to anyone!

2016-06-29T15:30:03 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that we could make your wedding day so memorable, thanks for sharing it with us!

Amazing Service and Attention to Detail!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Helenia M

The Danversport Yacht Club was the only venue we visited when looking at venues. Once we visited we knew it was the perfect location for our wedding. The venue contacted us when needed throughout the planning process, setup the room exactly how we wanted, and guided us... Read More throughout the wedding day. Our coordinator Ron even helped figure out how to bustle my gown. Our guests were impressed with the quality of food and service. I could not recommend them enough!

2016-06-29T15:45:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this great review, we were happy to help with your wedding day. Thanks for sharing that special day with us!

Perfect Ceremony & Reception Venue

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Ashley H

If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, you really don't have to look any further than Danversport Yacht Club. This was the only venue my husband and I looked at and from the moment we walked in, we knew this was where our wedding was going to be. Their entire team is... Read More very knowledgeable and quick to respond to questions. I myself am an event planner and wanted a venue that I did not have to be a planner on my wedding day, and Danversport far exceeded my expectations and had me completely at ease the entire process. Both our ceremony and reception were held at DYC - it looked like it may rain and Ron and his team had both outdoors and indoors set-up and did not make me feel rushed to make a decision. We wound up sticking with our plan to hold it outside, the rain held off and they even put heaters outside for guests since it was a bit chilly. The ballroom was breathtaking and every detail was covered. Our cake was missing the flower topper it was supposed to have and Ron fashioned together a topper using roses from some of our arrangements and it looked beautiful. The food and service was AMAZING - I am still hearing from guests how incredible the cocktail hour was (the food literally just kept on coming with no end) and how delicious the meal was. Ron and Derrick tended to our every need that night and were so accommodating. DYC really went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful and special and I cannot thank them enough.

2016-06-29T15:54:08 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to give you that perfect day you deserved! Thank you for the great review!

Our daughters glamorous wedding on 10-18-14

Reviewed on 11/08/2014

We wanted to thank The Danversport Yacht Club, especially Ron Bilodeau for executing such an absolutely stress free evening. Ron is amazing when it comes to communication and advice. Our daughter was delighted upon walking into the grand ballroom that evening. The food was... Read More superb, the staff was amazing! Thank you again for making this a spectacular evening!!

2016-06-29T15:54:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your daughter's special day with us. Thanks for the great review!

October 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Melissa D

I recently at my reception at the Danversport Yacht Club and could not be happier with my decision to do so! Ron was our wedding coordinator and made the night stress free and flawless. He made sure every one of my visions came true! Our guests cannot stop raving about how... Read More beautiful the ballroom was and how amazing the food was. My favorite aspect of the room is the gorgeous chandelier. I would recommend Danversport to anyone! I wish I could do it all again :)

2016-06-29T15:58:31 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you shared your special day with us, thank you for the great review! Hope to see you at Danversport sometime soon!