Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo

Warrington, PA

Bucks County's Best Bridal & Tuxedo Boutique

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1335 Easton Rd, Warrington, PA

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Natalie G

I have had a very tough time trying to figure out how to review Darianna Bridal. I bought my wedding dress, veil, and hairpiece from them. Everything worked out in the end, but it was a headache. There was internal miscommunication between store employees that set back my final... Read More dress fitting (I showed up to my final dress fitting and my dress hadn’t been tailored at all), and there was a major mix-up concerning my veil. On my first visit I didn’t choose a veil but they put in their notes that I liked a fingertip-length veil, which was true. At my first dress fitting, I chose a cathedral veil instead, which they had to order. At my final dress fitting, they still had it in their notes that I wanted the fingertip-length veil and I had to correct them. When my mom picked up my dress and veil a week before the wedding, she didn’t open the bag and didn’t know that they had given her the fingertip-length veil instead of my cathedral veil. At my first opportunity, hours before my wedding rehearsal, I open the bag and find the wrong veil. After much stress and anxious phone calls, we discover that they still had in their notes that I wanted the fingertip-length veil, but that they had also ordered the cathedral veil. (Who did they think they’d ordered it for?) So my veil was at their store, but I was six hour away, in Ohio. Friends and guests of mine were luckily still in the Warrington area, and they picked up my veil for me. It was a huge headache and definitely caused way more stress than I needed. It has been three weeks since my wedding, and I haven’t heard from Darianna Bridal at all. This vendor proved itself barely semi-competent, so I do not recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Morgan

Darianna's was the second place I went to look at wedding dresses and I found mine there! I was so pleased by my experience with Wendy and the rest of the staff. They really listened to the ideas I had about my wedding dress and were so kind to me and my family as we stopped... Read More in (several times :) ) to take a look at the dress throughout the year. I also got my bridesmaid dresses there and Wendy was on top of everything. We had no issues getting them before the wedding and I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Dianna H

Dariannas was the first place I went to try on my wedding dress. I explained where I was getting married ( in mexico) and what I thought I actually wanted in my dress. Well can I just say she pulled dresses for me and the 3rd dress she pulled was the one I chose it was... Read More PERFECT!!! it was stunning everything I wanted but didn't no I actually wanted!! they did a wonderful job helping me and my bridesmaids find there dresses too!!! thanks so much to everyone wendy franco ann

FABULOUS Gowns and Service!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Brenda C

I went to this venue first for my groom and groomsmen. I was so impressed with how not pushy they were and how accomodating they were with our vision of our wedding! Franco is an absolute peach to work with. When my gown came in from another salon I fell apart. I was a horrible... Read More disaster. I called Franco and asked if he would be willing to help me with to find another gown. He and his wife Wendy brought me into the salon one evening. Wendy pulled several dressed based on what I told her my vision was for my wedding and what my style was. I was there for maybe an hour before we found a gown that took my breath away! They were amazing through the purchasing of my gown, veil, tailoring of my gown, suiting of my groomsmen, groom, escort, and ring bearer! Absolute best in my book!!!

Darianna was a great wedding find!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alison R

Darianna Bridal was such a wonderful vendor to work with! We did all our bridesmaids dresses and tux rentals through Darianna and had great results! For the dresses, they carried quite a few types of dresses in store but were able to get me everything I wanted for my... Read More bridesmaids. Wendy was a huge help in getting everything ordered and together for pick up or shipping out. For the tuxes, Franco is the best! As an owner of the store, he handled our wedding personally from start to finish. The initial consult gave us a wonderful idea of what direction to go in with tuxes and the actual tux with several tie and vest options was ordered for us and brought in for my husband to try on before we made a final decision on what tux we wanted. He even provided all the groomsmen places near where they lived to get measured at so they didn't have to come into the store personally. At the end, any alterations or items that needed to be swapped out for other sizes, was done so seamlessly. They also provided online bill pay for both the bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen which made things extremely easy for everyone. Plus the service they provided was top notch. They were quick to responded to emails or phone calls. Overall this was an excellent venue and we had a fantastic experience working with Wendy and Franco.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Amy K

My husband and I are so extremely happy that we happened to find Darianna Bridal. We rented tuxedos for my husband and his groomsmen. We worked with Franco, who is absolutely amazing! He made sure we were able to see the tuxedo beforehand and ordered sample ties/bowties ahead of... Read More time so there were no surprises and no chances that my husband's tuxedo would not fit him on our wedding day. I can guarantee that you will not find service like this anywhere else!!! Franco gave us great suggestions and was with us every step of the way! He even found places for the groomsmen who were not local to get measured in and called ahead so that they would feel less awkward walking in another store to get measured!! Darianna Bridal is not your typical store-Franco and his wife (the owners) are extremely passionate about what they do and they put you first over any sale. I am so sad that I had ordered my dress somewhere else (since I am from out of the area), because I would have had a much, much better experience here! I highly recommend this bridal shop over any other store, and cannot thank them enough for making finding a tuxedo an extremely easy and pleasant experience for us!

Classic Tuxedos Looked Amazing at our Wedding

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Missy C

As soon as we walked in the door of Darianna Bridal, Wendy and Franco made my husband and I feel at home. Since I already had my dress, we were looking at tuxes. They showed us samples and let us browse through books. They were patient with us. We wanted the right look for the... Read More guys and it had to be perfect. The guys looked amazing in their tuxes! Everyone said they looked classic and right out of a magazine. We were so happy with choosing Darianna Bridal. If I didn't already have my dress, this would have been my only stop for my entire bridal party! Thanks again Wendy and Franco! -Missy and Justin

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Susan P

This was the best experience I had of the 6 places I visited. We wound up getting everything at Darianna's. The store is beautiful and clean, the selection is very good. The staff is friendly and even my mother (who can be difficult!) enjoyed purchasing her dress here. The... Read More tuxedos looked great, my bridesmaids got great prices on their dresses, and we actually had fun during our multiple visits. Wendy, the owner is especially helpful and it is obvious that she likes her job, she was always pleasant which was helpful because of all the wedding stress. GO HERE, you'll enjoy shopping for your wedding at Darianna's.

Darianna Bridal

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Michele F

Wendy at Darianna Bridal went above and beyond to make my dress shopping experience amazing! You can tell that she loves her job and makes you feel as if you are a guest in her home. After shopping at Darianna I was even more excited about getting married! If you live in the... Read More area and are looking for a wedding dress, or any formal dress, you would be crazy not to look here.

Fantastic Service

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Andy P

Darianna Bridal provided perfect service for suiting up the brides father. The wedding was at a long distance location and Darianna assured that my tuxedo matched those who were fitted where the wedding was held. They provided a quality service with excellent communication and... Read More fitting skills. Additionally the entire staff was warm and friendly at all times. Thanks Darianna Bridal! Andy Phillips

What a new welcome to our neighborhood!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 mary m

I have four boys that are always in need of formal wear. I have been loyal to one business for years. Darianna Bridal recently opened for business in our neighborhood, and was closer to my home so I thought I would give them a try for my son's formal wear...SO happy I did! Not... Read More only was the staff polite and courteous to me...but also to my son! We were only there for one tuxedo, yet they took the time to so us many options, fabric samples and colors. They also offered wonderful suggestions! Absolutely and highly recommended!

Thank you Darianna Bridal....

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Jennifer F

I found the dress of my dreams, the dress I didnt know was in my dreams, the first dress I tried on.... at Dairianna's Bridal. Wendy (the owner) was so kind and patient with me during the selection process. She made trying on gowns and assessing how much I liked each one so... Read More easy. Her level of professionalism paired with a genuine element of concern around helping me find 'the one' was above and beyond. My wedding gown is about 200% over my budget but I decided to splurge and buy it mainly b/c it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen but I could have probably found it somewhere esle, for less. However, I chose to buy from Wendy b/c of her kind approach and willingness to make me feel special. My wedding day is fast approaching and I can not wait to wear that gown. I will forever recommend people to her botique. I will also never forget coming out of the dressing room for the first time. I only hope my fiance's reaction to the gown is as priceless as that night back in February. I don't usually take the time to fill out these reviews but I can't say enough about Darianna's or Wendy, you'd be foolish not to visit her new shop on 611 if you're local to the area (or not) looking for the perfect gown!! Jenn Fetzer - bride to be:)