Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

241 Easton Road, Warrington, PA (215) 491-8500

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ashley S

Absolutely wonderful! I have nothing but great things to say about Reanne, Wendy, and the staff at Darianna. They were so helpful and calming when I couldn’t decide between dresses. When I finally found the one, they made me feel so beautiful. I would definitely recommend them... Read More to all brides wanting a beautiful selection at reasonable prices.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jessica M

Awesome place to get a wedding dress. The staff is amazing. I absolutely love my wedding dress and all my guests kept telling me the entire night how gorgeous my dress is. My mom also got her dress here as well as my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Susanne K

If I could give 10 stars, I would. I can't say enough about Franco and Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo. My fiancé rented his tux and his son's tux for our wedding and we were treated as if we were giving Darianna Bridal a million dollars worth of business. They roll out the red... Read More carpet for EVERYONE - whether you're spending $100 or $5,000. Franco was ALWAYS available, day or night, to answer any questions we had. He helped us pick the perfect tux and made sure the fit was spot on! If I could change one thing about my wedding experience - I would have purchased my bridal gown from Darianna as well but unfortunately I did not. The customer service I received at another bridal shop was sadly worth zero stars!

2017-10-18T13:17:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Suzanne. We loved having you, Craig, and Max in the store and are thrilled to have shared in your day. Cannot wait to see your photos!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Meghan A

I had such a great experience at Darianna’s! From the moment I walked in everyone was so friendly and made me feel comfortable. My sales consultant Wendy was extremely helpful and patient in helping me find my dress. She was really great to work with! I was able to select and... Read More try on as many dresses as I needed to until I found the perfect one. I can’t say enough great things about Darianna’s and would highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Steven P

Darianna's is absolutely incredible. Their customer service and dress selection are top notch. Every one there is so sweet and easy to work with. I absolutely loved my dress and received so many complements! We also purchased our bridesmaids dresses there and there was such a... Read More large selection. The process was again seamless. I recommend Darianna's to all of the future brides I meet. Such a wonderful overall experience :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Lizabeth L

DEFINIETLY PICK THIS PLACE FOR YOUR WEDDING DRESS AND TUX!! LOVE THIS PLACE!! This was the first wedding store I went to and I was pleased with EVERYTHING! The second dress I tried on, WAS THE ONE! I was helped by several employee's and there was not one time I felt rushed or... Read More pressured to do anything. I was relaxed the whole time and everyone was willing to help me get in and out of the dresses. I came in once to try my dress on and it was perfect. Franco helped my husband (NOW) and I pick the perfect color to match the bridesmaids. He also had helpful suggestions which we were opened to and made the experience fun and enjoyable. WENDY AND FRANCO- THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! YOU BOTH WERE MAGNIFICANT AND COULD NOT ASK FOR BETTER OWNERS.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Elizabeth C

Darianna Bridal is absolutely amazing! From the moment I stepped into this shop, I instantly felt welcomed and at ease. I struck out at many other places and was left feeling overwhelmed, and honestly, a bit hopeless. At Darianna, I mainly worked with Reeanne Frantz. Reeanne is... Read More an all star and an absolutely wonderful person! I tried on one dress, said exactly what I liked and didn't like about it, and she came back with another. It wound up being "the one." Reeanne just gets it, and she's knowledgeable about everything bridal. I absolutely loved my dress, and it wasn't super expensive. I went through Darianna for my alterations. Their seamstress is absolutely amazing and one of the nicest persons I have ever met. Great experiences all around at this store! My bridesmaids also bought their dresses at Darianna. All had a very positive experience with the women who helped them. I could go on and on about this store, but you just have to check it out for yourself! Highly recommend Darianna Bridal to any bride (or bridesmaid)!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Candice L

I had an amazing experience with Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo. I went to several other stores before selecting my wedding gown, and no where else were the staff so friendly and the service so personal. My consultant did a fantastic job helping me to select a gown that was best for... Read More my body type. She was also incredibly patient as I struggled to choose between the final two options. After I had made my purchase, they remained attentive and supportive throughout the entire process. They helped us select the perfect tuxedo for my husband and were very accommodating in getting all the groomsmen and my 4-year old nephew measured for their tuxes. Choosing Darianna Bridal and Tuxedo was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding, and I highly recommend them to anyone I meet who's getting married!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Michelle C

I can't say enough about Darianna Bridal. For me, the thought of buying my wedding dress was the most stressful thing because I hate shopping. However, the moment I walked into their shop, I was completely put at ease. They were so kind, welcoming, helpful, and made me feel... Read More not only calm but excited to get a dress! It was the first place I went to, and I bought the second dress I tried on. No need to shop around, they have a great selection and very affordable. To make the experience even sweeter, a few days after I bought my dress, I received a bouquet of roses from them congratulating me! And the funny part is that the flowers were so beautiful, I actually booked that florist for the wedding as well. The stars truly aligned with Darianna Bridal, and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Michelle C

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Maria L

Amazing. Thank you Darianna's for being the place I said "Yes to the dress". I was very fortunate when I found the perfect dress as it was the first place I looked. I didn't have to go to multiple stores and spend hours on-line finding the dress that I really wanted. Every... Read More one was so personable and the service was fantastic - I knew I had to get my dress here. Even my husband had a very good experience with his tux. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You really know how to make a girl feel special.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Melissa G

It seems so simple to say, but these words come with so much weight - Darianna's is just THE BEST! After a few stops at other local shops and encountering far too pushy sales ladies, it was so refreshing to walk into Darianna's and feel relaxed, elegant, and confident! While... Read More Kathleen helped me feel so relaxed and elegant, Reanne helped me feel excited and sexy! Needless to say, I said YES to the dress and am so pleased with my decision! Tomorrow I will be taking my bridesmaids to Darianna's so they can pick out their dresses! We even hope they will do our tuxes too! And as an added and completely surprising bonus, they even sent a beautiful vase of white roses a few days after my visit. I just can't say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Christina S

Wendy, Franco, and all of the staff at Darianna Bridal gave me the best experience with finding my wedding dress. They made me feel like a princess as soon as I stepped through the door for my first appointment. I had no idea what kind of wedding dress I wanted, and they... Read More suggested I try on each style, which helped me to figure out what I liked vs. didn’t like. Everyone was incredibly friendly, patient, and accommodating. I had more than one appointment at Darianna before deciding on my dress, and I did not feel rushed or pressured to make a purchase. When I fell in love with my dress, Wendy measured me perfectly. I needed minimal alterations. Wendy and Franco also sent me flowers after purchasing my dress, which was a huge surprise! They made me feel welcomed and valued as a person; I was not “just another customer.” They also took time to have many, many conversations with my mom and I. I was so happy with their customer service that I ended up ordering my bridesmaid dresses from here, and my mom also found her dress here. All of the staff at Darianna made me feel completely at ease throughout my entire wedding planning process. I received tons of compliments on my dress, as well as my bridesmaid dresses. During my reception, a staff member asked where I got my dress and bridesmaid dresses because she absolutely loved them! I have already told several people about Darianna Bridal and will continue to do so! They helped in making so many special memories for us, which I am beyond grateful for. I highly recommend Darianna Bridal!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Stephanie L

Absolutely the best part of my wedding planning process. Reanne and Wendy were wonderful, so helpful, attentive and honest. I was worried about the size choice and they helped me work out a plan. After I placed my order, they sent a dozen white roses! Then the dress came in a... Read More month early. The location itself is beautiful with great space and lighting. I couldn't have asked for better assistance and the best selection of dresses I had encountered!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Jen R

Where do I even begin?! I got married in October. I have recommended this place to every bride to be that I have encountered. Reanne and Wendy are absolutely wonderful! They were SO honest from timeline to ordering to cost! Other places I had visited lied to me and were very... Read More pushy. I did not feel this way at all. They even told me which dresses they didn't like on me (what a refreshing feeling, as other places told me every dress was "just beautiful" and I that I should buy it right away). They were always light-hearted and making us laugh. I was there multiple times, trying on my dress with different shoes, and not once did they complain or make me feel bad! They were respectful of my price range and didn't show me anything that cost more. The store is very clean and there were NO pins on the ground. I could go on and on about this place. So you'll just have to visit and find out how great it truly is!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Shannon D

My experience with the salon was excellent! The salon was great about bringing in a sample of the dress that I requested. Reeanne, my consultant, was wonderful as well. I felt absolutely no pressure and she helped me pick out several different dress styles and shapes (since... Read More it was my first time trying on dresses). Even when I found "the one", I still didn't feel any pressure to hurry up and say "yes"...she just let me take in the moment. The experience was so easy and I expect the fittings will be the same. Also--Reeanne sent a sweet thank you & congrats card and the salon sent a beautiful bouquet of roses...both really unexpected! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Justin S

Besides having wonderful wedding dresses ,darianna Bridal has the most amazing selection of men's tuxes for Weddings proms Ect. I went to Men's Warehouse and another privately owned store to look for my tuxedo before getting to darianna Bridal. I was not pleased with the lack... Read More of selection and styles of suits. There was a lack of detail and attention that I felt when I was in those stores. When I arrived to darianna Bridal I was pleasantly surprised with the selection and service that I received from the staff. The owner Franco and his staff all made me feel as if they wanted everything to be perfect for my wife and I. The price was great and I wore exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. If your looking for a dress, tuxedo or suite this is where you want to be.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Elizabeth B

I am so thankful for Darianna Bridal!!!! My dress was absolutely stunning and I am obsessed with it!! After going to numerous shops in the search of my perfect dress I stumbled upon Darianna Bridal. They had a great selection and were very helpful. Reeanne was extremely helpful... Read More with each visit and made me feel very comfortable and welcome. The day after I purchased my gown, I had a delivery of GORGEOUS white roses from the shop!!! It was so special!!! My mom also found the most stunning dress for the "Mother of the Bride" gown. EVERYONE raved about how incredible her dress was!!! Thank you soooo much Darianna!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Amber G

I can't even say enough how much I love Darianna Bridal!! Today I went to try on my dress and love it even more than the first time I tried on the store dress. I'm so thankful for all the wonderful women in the store they have been so sweet and excited for me everytime I walk in... Read More the door. Today I was so overwhelmed with joy that I started to cry and thank them!! Picking your dress is probably the MOST important and special part of planning your wedding and Dariannas makes it magical! Thank you for everything :)

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Sara M

I highly recommend going here for your bridal and tuxedo needs. This was my first stop when looking for my wedding dress and Wendy was absolutely wonderful! She chose a lot of different style dresses for me to try, and the last one was perfect! I went to other boutiques... Read More afterwards, but ultimately came back to Darianna's because the service (and the dress) was wonderful. My husband also ended up going there for his tux rental. After being to several other stores and not having a good experience, Franco was a huge help and extremely nice. I couldn't have asked for a better experience choosing our wedding attire.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Amanda D

I went to this place knowing nothing about it and after having a horrible experience at Davids Bridal. I was like a scared little puppy. I had Caroline work with me who was AMAZING! She understood my concerns and how self conscious I am. She helped me so much and was so patient... Read More and sweet. When I found the two I loved, the staff came out and gave me their opinions which I wanted and they were so helpful. They then put the veil and jewelry on me so it seemed more real and was easier to picture. For the alterations they use outside people and they even delivered my dress for me and then texted me to make sure I knew where it was at all time. The woman who did my alterations was awesome, I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I had the BEST experience there and would go back in a heartbeat. Im sad I don't have a reason to go there anymore!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laura D

LOVED the selection here. Great staff. Totally. recommmend it.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Sarah V

I have nothing but great things to say about Darianna Bridal! I had my appointment with Reeanne she made me and my mom feel so comfortable and really knew my style I was looking for. We ended up finding THE DRESS! Also the rest of the staff were all very kind! I couldn't thank... Read More you all enough!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Dana D

If I could give Franco and Wendy a million stars, I would! Every employee at Darianna is professional, helpful, and friendly! Reanne made my bridal appointment so wonderful and knew exactly what I wanted. I picked the second dress I tried on. I was pleasantly surprised when I... Read More received flowers from the shop the day after I said yes to the dress! We bought my wedding gown, veil, and tuxes from Darianna. It was a stress free environment which every bride needs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Celine B

We had the best experience at Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo. We got my gown, mother of the bride dress, and all our groomsmen tuxedos here. Reeanne was so helpful when I was trying on dresses. She actually listened to what I wanted and spent quality time searching for the perfect... Read More dress. I trusted her and her opinion. They popped champagne and even sent me flowers after I picked my dress! Unbelievable. My mom had a hard time searching for her dress and eventually found one she loved at Darianna. My fiance, who was dreading picking out tuxedos, said "well that wasn't so bad" after we spent about an hour with Cathleen. She knows her stuff and made it 100% painless for him. We received feedback from the groomsmen saying how nice and accommodating everyone was. I had alterations done elsewhere and wasn't thrilled that my dress looked wrinkled. Reeanne told me to bring it in and they'd press it over again. Not only did they take out all the wrinkles; they held my dress until the day before the wedding so it could hang perfectly. I cannot say enough about Wendy and her team. They are the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else to look for dresses/tuxes. The service you receive is above and beyond. I am so glad they were a part of our special day!