Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

241 Easton Road, Warrington, PA (215) 491-8500

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Melissa G

It seems so simple to say, but these words come with so much weight - Darianna's is just THE BEST! After a few stops at other local shops and encountering far too pushy sales ladies, it was so refreshing to walk into Darianna's and feel relaxed, elegant, and confident! While... Read More Kathleen helped me feel so relaxed and elegant, Reanne helped me feel excited and sexy! Needless to say, I said YES to the dress and am so pleased with my decision! Tomorrow I will be taking my bridesmaids to Darianna's so they can pick out their dresses! We even hope they will do our tuxes too! And as an added and completely surprising bonus, they even sent a beautiful vase of white roses a few days after my visit. I just can't say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Christina S

Wendy, Franco, and all of the staff at Darianna Bridal gave me the best experience with finding my wedding dress. They made me feel like a princess as soon as I stepped through the door for my first appointment. I had no idea what kind of wedding dress I wanted, and they... Read More suggested I try on each style, which helped me to figure out what I liked vs. didn’t like. Everyone was incredibly friendly, patient, and accommodating. I had more than one appointment at Darianna before deciding on my dress, and I did not feel rushed or pressured to make a purchase. When I fell in love with my dress, Wendy measured me perfectly. I needed minimal alterations. Wendy and Franco also sent me flowers after purchasing my dress, which was a huge surprise! They made me feel welcomed and valued as a person; I was not “just another customer.” They also took time to have many, many conversations with my mom and I. I was so happy with their customer service that I ended up ordering my bridesmaid dresses from here, and my mom also found her dress here. All of the staff at Darianna made me feel completely at ease throughout my entire wedding planning process. I received tons of compliments on my dress, as well as my bridesmaid dresses. During my reception, a staff member asked where I got my dress and bridesmaid dresses because she absolutely loved them! I have already told several people about Darianna Bridal and will continue to do so! They helped in making so many special memories for us, which I am beyond grateful for. I highly recommend Darianna Bridal!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Stephanie L

Absolutely the best part of my wedding planning process. Reanne and Wendy were wonderful, so helpful, attentive and honest. I was worried about the size choice and they helped me work out a plan. After I placed my order, they sent a dozen white roses! Then the dress came in a... Read More month early. The location itself is beautiful with great space and lighting. I couldn't have asked for better assistance and the best selection of dresses I had encountered!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Jen R

Where do I even begin?! I got married in October. I have recommended this place to every bride to be that I have encountered. Reanne and Wendy are absolutely wonderful! They were SO honest from timeline to ordering to cost! Other places I had visited lied to me and were very... Read More pushy. I did not feel this way at all. They even told me which dresses they didn't like on me (what a refreshing feeling, as other places told me every dress was "just beautiful" and I that I should buy it right away). They were always light-hearted and making us laugh. I was there multiple times, trying on my dress with different shoes, and not once did they complain or make me feel bad! They were respectful of my price range and didn't show me anything that cost more. The store is very clean and there were NO pins on the ground. I could go on and on about this place. So you'll just have to visit and find out how great it truly is!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Shannon D

My experience with the salon was excellent! The salon was great about bringing in a sample of the dress that I requested. Reeanne, my consultant, was wonderful as well. I felt absolutely no pressure and she helped me pick out several different dress styles and shapes (since... Read More it was my first time trying on dresses). Even when I found "the one", I still didn't feel any pressure to hurry up and say "yes"...she just let me take in the moment. The experience was so easy and I expect the fittings will be the same. Also--Reeanne sent a sweet thank you & congrats card and the salon sent a beautiful bouquet of roses...both really unexpected! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Justin S

Besides having wonderful wedding dresses ,darianna Bridal has the most amazing selection of men's tuxes for Weddings proms Ect. I went to Men's Warehouse and another privately owned store to look for my tuxedo before getting to darianna Bridal. I was not pleased with the lack... Read More of selection and styles of suits. There was a lack of detail and attention that I felt when I was in those stores. When I arrived to darianna Bridal I was pleasantly surprised with the selection and service that I received from the staff. The owner Franco and his staff all made me feel as if they wanted everything to be perfect for my wife and I. The price was great and I wore exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. If your looking for a dress, tuxedo or suite this is where you want to be.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Elizabeth B

I am so thankful for Darianna Bridal!!!! My dress was absolutely stunning and I am obsessed with it!! After going to numerous shops in the search of my perfect dress I stumbled upon Darianna Bridal. They had a great selection and were very helpful. Reeanne was extremely helpful... Read More with each visit and made me feel very comfortable and welcome. The day after I purchased my gown, I had a delivery of GORGEOUS white roses from the shop!!! It was so special!!! My mom also found the most stunning dress for the "Mother of the Bride" gown. EVERYONE raved about how incredible her dress was!!! Thank you soooo much Darianna!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Amber G

I can't even say enough how much I love Darianna Bridal!! Today I went to try on my dress and love it even more than the first time I tried on the store dress. I'm so thankful for all the wonderful women in the store they have been so sweet and excited for me everytime I walk in... Read More the door. Today I was so overwhelmed with joy that I started to cry and thank them!! Picking your dress is probably the MOST important and special part of planning your wedding and Dariannas makes it magical! Thank you for everything :)

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Sara M

I highly recommend going here for your bridal and tuxedo needs. This was my first stop when looking for my wedding dress and Wendy was absolutely wonderful! She chose a lot of different style dresses for me to try, and the last one was perfect! I went to other boutiques... Read More afterwards, but ultimately came back to Darianna's because the service (and the dress) was wonderful. My husband also ended up going there for his tux rental. After being to several other stores and not having a good experience, Franco was a huge help and extremely nice. I couldn't have asked for a better experience choosing our wedding attire.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Amanda D

I went to this place knowing nothing about it and after having a horrible experience at Davids Bridal. I was like a scared little puppy. I had Caroline work with me who was AMAZING! She understood my concerns and how self conscious I am. She helped me so much and was so patient... Read More and sweet. When I found the two I loved, the staff came out and gave me their opinions which I wanted and they were so helpful. They then put the veil and jewelry on me so it seemed more real and was easier to picture. For the alterations they use outside people and they even delivered my dress for me and then texted me to make sure I knew where it was at all time. The woman who did my alterations was awesome, I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I had the BEST experience there and would go back in a heartbeat. Im sad I don't have a reason to go there anymore!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laura D

LOVED the selection here. Great staff. Totally. recommmend it.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Sarah V

I have nothing but great things to say about Darianna Bridal! I had my appointment with Reeanne she made me and my mom feel so comfortable and really knew my style I was looking for. We ended up finding THE DRESS! Also the rest of the staff were all very kind! I couldn't thank... Read More you all enough!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Dana D

If I could give Franco and Wendy a million stars, I would! Every employee at Darianna is professional, helpful, and friendly! Reanne made my bridal appointment so wonderful and knew exactly what I wanted. I picked the second dress I tried on. I was pleasantly surprised when I... Read More received flowers from the shop the day after I said yes to the dress! We bought my wedding gown, veil, and tuxes from Darianna. It was a stress free environment which every bride needs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Celine B

We had the best experience at Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo. We got my gown, mother of the bride dress, and all our groomsmen tuxedos here. Reeanne was so helpful when I was trying on dresses. She actually listened to what I wanted and spent quality time searching for the perfect... Read More dress. I trusted her and her opinion. They popped champagne and even sent me flowers after I picked my dress! Unbelievable. My mom had a hard time searching for her dress and eventually found one she loved at Darianna. My fiance, who was dreading picking out tuxedos, said "well that wasn't so bad" after we spent about an hour with Cathleen. She knows her stuff and made it 100% painless for him. We received feedback from the groomsmen saying how nice and accommodating everyone was. I had alterations done elsewhere and wasn't thrilled that my dress looked wrinkled. Reeanne told me to bring it in and they'd press it over again. Not only did they take out all the wrinkles; they held my dress until the day before the wedding so it could hang perfectly. I cannot say enough about Wendy and her team. They are the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else to look for dresses/tuxes. The service you receive is above and beyond. I am so glad they were a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Angela M

We used Darianna Bridal for my wedding gown, tuxedos for the groom, fathers and groomsmen and bridesmaid dresses. I was so impressed by the quality service we received every step of the way. The owners Wendy and Franco get to know their clients personally- they even drove a... Read More tuxedo shirt to my house when we needed a different size. They were friendly and patient with my many visits, deliberations and arranging tuxedos for all our out of town groomsmen. It was so convenient to be able to use them for all our wedding attire needs. I also used their recommended seamstress, Susan, and my dress fit perfectly after only one fitting.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Wendy and her team at Darianna Bridal. I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted so I made many visits and tried on many, many dresses. Everyone was so patient with me and with each visit they allotted more than enough time and personal... Read More attention to me to make each visit feel productive. I eventually found "the one." They did a great job of measuring me--the dress we ordered needed only minimal alterations. From start to finish, my experience at Darianna was nothing but positive--great selection, reasonable prices, pleasant atmosphere (spacious, clean, bright), and excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Kate O

I cannot thank Darianna's Bridal enough for helping me find the dress of my dreams! I originally live over an hour away from this boutique, but could not find anywhere near me that was personable and that I felt like I could trust. Not only did I feel like the center of... Read More attention, all of my questions and concerns were addressed as well. I truly felt like Darianna's took the time to get to know me and my taste. The dresses were also extremely affordable and gorgeous! I would recommend them to anyone who values a personalized experience.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Natalie G

I have had a very tough time trying to figure out how to review Darianna Bridal. I bought my wedding dress, veil, and hairpiece from them. Everything worked out in the end, but it was a headache. There was internal miscommunication between store employees that set back my final... Read More dress fitting (I showed up to my final dress fitting and my dress hadn’t been tailored at all), and there was a major mix-up concerning my veil. On my first visit I didn’t choose a veil but they put in their notes that I liked a fingertip-length veil, which was true. At my first dress fitting, I chose a cathedral veil instead, which they had to order. At my final dress fitting, they still had it in their notes that I wanted the fingertip-length veil and I had to correct them. When my mom picked up my dress and veil a week before the wedding, she didn’t open the bag and didn’t know that they had given her the fingertip-length veil instead of my cathedral veil. At my first opportunity, hours before my wedding rehearsal, I open the bag and find the wrong veil. After much stress and anxious phone calls, we discover that they still had in their notes that I wanted the fingertip-length veil, but that they had also ordered the cathedral veil. (Who did they think they’d ordered it for?) So my veil was at their store, but I was six hour away, in Ohio. Friends and guests of mine were luckily still in the Warrington area, and they picked up my veil for me. It was a huge headache and definitely caused way more stress than I needed. It has been three weeks since my wedding, and I haven’t heard from Darianna Bridal at all. This vendor proved itself barely semi-competent, so I do not recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Morgan

Darianna's was the second place I went to look at wedding dresses and I found mine there! I was so pleased by my experience with Wendy and the rest of the staff. They really listened to the ideas I had about my wedding dress and were so kind to me and my family as we stopped... Read More in (several times :) ) to take a look at the dress throughout the year. I also got my bridesmaid dresses there and Wendy was on top of everything. We had no issues getting them before the wedding and I highly recommend this place!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Dianna H

Dariannas was the first place I went to try on my wedding dress. I explained where I was getting married ( in mexico) and what I thought I actually wanted in my dress. Well can I just say she pulled dresses for me and the 3rd dress she pulled was the one I chose it was... Read More PERFECT!!! it was stunning everything I wanted but didn't no I actually wanted!! they did a wonderful job helping me and my bridesmaids find there dresses too!!! thanks so much to everyone wendy franco ann

FABULOUS Gowns and Service!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Brenda C

I went to this venue first for my groom and groomsmen. I was so impressed with how not pushy they were and how accomodating they were with our vision of our wedding! Franco is an absolute peach to work with. When my gown came in from another salon I fell apart. I was a horrible... Read More disaster. I called Franco and asked if he would be willing to help me with to find another gown. He and his wife Wendy brought me into the salon one evening. Wendy pulled several dressed based on what I told her my vision was for my wedding and what my style was. I was there for maybe an hour before we found a gown that took my breath away! They were amazing through the purchasing of my gown, veil, tailoring of my gown, suiting of my groomsmen, groom, escort, and ring bearer! Absolute best in my book!!!

Darianna was a great wedding find!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alison R

Darianna Bridal was such a wonderful vendor to work with! We did all our bridesmaids dresses and tux rentals through Darianna and had great results! For the dresses, they carried quite a few types of dresses in store but were able to get me everything I wanted for my... Read More bridesmaids. Wendy was a huge help in getting everything ordered and together for pick up or shipping out. For the tuxes, Franco is the best! As an owner of the store, he handled our wedding personally from start to finish. The initial consult gave us a wonderful idea of what direction to go in with tuxes and the actual tux with several tie and vest options was ordered for us and brought in for my husband to try on before we made a final decision on what tux we wanted. He even provided all the groomsmen places near where they lived to get measured at so they didn't have to come into the store personally. At the end, any alterations or items that needed to be swapped out for other sizes, was done so seamlessly. They also provided online bill pay for both the bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen which made things extremely easy for everyone. Plus the service they provided was top notch. They were quick to responded to emails or phone calls. Overall this was an excellent venue and we had a fantastic experience working with Wendy and Franco.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Amy K

My husband and I are so extremely happy that we happened to find Darianna Bridal. We rented tuxedos for my husband and his groomsmen. We worked with Franco, who is absolutely amazing! He made sure we were able to see the tuxedo beforehand and ordered sample ties/bowties ahead of... Read More time so there were no surprises and no chances that my husband's tuxedo would not fit him on our wedding day. I can guarantee that you will not find service like this anywhere else!!! Franco gave us great suggestions and was with us every step of the way! He even found places for the groomsmen who were not local to get measured in and called ahead so that they would feel less awkward walking in another store to get measured!! Darianna Bridal is not your typical store-Franco and his wife (the owners) are extremely passionate about what they do and they put you first over any sale. I am so sad that I had ordered my dress somewhere else (since I am from out of the area), because I would have had a much, much better experience here! I highly recommend this bridal shop over any other store, and cannot thank them enough for making finding a tuxedo an extremely easy and pleasant experience for us!

Classic Tuxedos Looked Amazing at our Wedding

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Missy C

As soon as we walked in the door of Darianna Bridal, Wendy and Franco made my husband and I feel at home. Since I already had my dress, we were looking at tuxes. They showed us samples and let us browse through books. They were patient with us. We wanted the right look for the... Read More guys and it had to be perfect. The guys looked amazing in their tuxes! Everyone said they looked classic and right out of a magazine. We were so happy with choosing Darianna Bridal. If I didn't already have my dress, this would have been my only stop for my entire bridal party! Thanks again Wendy and Franco! -Missy and Justin

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Susan P

This was the best experience I had of the 6 places I visited. We wound up getting everything at Darianna's. The store is beautiful and clean, the selection is very good. The staff is friendly and even my mother (who can be difficult!) enjoyed purchasing her dress here. The... Read More tuxedos looked great, my bridesmaids got great prices on their dresses, and we actually had fun during our multiple visits. Wendy, the owner is especially helpful and it is obvious that she likes her job, she was always pleasant which was helpful because of all the wedding stress. GO HERE, you'll enjoy shopping for your wedding at Darianna's.