Dave Mancini - MC/DJ

Southern California, Northern California, Southern Nevada

Dave Mancini - MC/DJ

Visit www.DaveManciniMCDJ.com or call/text Dave at 661-510-2387 for availability, and to set-up a casual, informative, and best of all free, face to face meeting to see if he is the right fit for you and your wedding. Dave Mancini has rocked hundreds of weddings and events throughout Southern California and beyond. He brings not only experience but humor, fun, organization, and a personal touch to every event he is privileged enough to be a part of. He would love to show you how he can help you make your wedding the day you always dreamt of. Do you want a packed dance floor, guests who stay till the end of the night, a smooth flowing reception, and your friends and family members talking about YOUR wedding for years to come?

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Southern California, Northern California, Southern Nevada (661) 510-2387

Best wedding MC you could ever hope for...

Reviewed on 1/14/2014

Dave is easily the best wedding DJ/MC I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My wife had met him previously at a friend's wedding, which is why she wanted him at our wedding. I had never met Dave before, but his professionalism and attention to detail were what really... Read More impressed me at first. He called us in for a consultation, and we were able to create a customized wedding reception timeline complete with lighting, music, and professional hosting, all within our budget. He completed the detailed timeline a few weeks before the big day, and called us in again to go over everything from the grand entrance to the end of the night. It was almost like going over a screenplay for a live awards show. We talked about what he would say to excite the crowd, and which songs would be played when. Because of this, both felt so comfortable going into out big day, not having to worry about the reception. Having said that, where Dave really shines is at the wedding itself. I have never seen a wedding MC with the public speaking skills to work a room like Dave does. He is charming, funny, and sets the tone for the night right from the get go. Needless to say, many our friends told us months later that our wedding was by far the best they had ever been to, and we owe a large part of that to Dave. My brother got married the following year, and of course, Dave was the easiest decision he and his fiance had to make. Seriously, just hire Dave, okay? It will be the best decision you can make for your wedding reception.

Stop looking, you found your DJ/MC

Reviewed on 3/17/2015

I hate calling Dave a vendor, because after this whole experience, he's not only our friend --- he's family. From the first sit down Dave was the most professional, friendly, and accommodating person I've ever had the pleasure of working with. He was thorough in making sure... Read More he played the EXACT music we wanted for every aspect of the reception. He did research on all of our friends and family members so he could make every thing he announced personal and heartfelt. and now to the good stuff... Dave literally, not figuratively, LITERALLY, got every one of our 300+ guests partying on the dance floor before they realized what was happening. There were 70 year old uncles and aunts dancing on chairs, no joke. Every single song he played had the whole place going NUTS. People came up to us days after the wedding and asked us who in the world was that amazing man behind the turntables. One of our bridesmaids, immediately after the reception, was already working out the details with Dave for her wedding. Long story longer, Dave absolutely MADE OUR WEDDING. Book him before you finish reading this sentence.

The Watters' Wedding

Reviewed on 1/13/2014

Dave was an integral part of making our wedding day perfect. My wife and I are music nuts, so the music had to be perfect! We actually had a list of songs that we HAD to have...many were very personal and not something you would normally hear at weddings. He gladly obliged and... Read More worked them into his choices with out missing a beat. It all flowed so well. Also, he is an excellent MC: he really kept all of our guests involved the whole time. The overwhelming comment I heard from our friends and family was that this was the best wedding they ever attended. Dave played a big part in making our perfect day...perfect!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Steven A

Dave made our day absolutely incredible. From the first day that my wife and I met with him, we felt his passion for what he does and knew he was the man for the job. There was not a single dead second during the reception for our wedding. From our grand entrance, to our last... Read More slow dance...Dave kept the energy through the roof and we got so many complements from our guests. Better yet, after we left, our family asked Dave to stay another hour and he kept everyone out on the floor for the whole night. If you want a personable MC and a DJ who can truly feel the music and keep the vibe upbeat and just right the whole time...Dave is the man for the job. Not only was he a great MC/DJ but Dave takes it upon himself to keep a very organized schedule of your event. He essentially turned into our day of coordinator for our wedding and made sure we were hitting all of our time hacks such as visiting tables, entrance, Bouquet toss, etc. (not pushy or bossy in any way). He took the thinking out of our reception and made it so that we could enjoy our family and friends, and most importantly each other. I’ve said it already but I’ll say it again. A good MC/DJ can make your event or break it if they’d bad and Dave made our night incredible! Also, I’m a snob for sound equipment and all of the audio from the speeches to the music were spot on, perfect volume, and the clarity was outstanding. This man undoubtedly loves his job and it is truly is calling!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Natalie H

Dave was an amazing DJ & MC. Planning a wedding as everyone knows is stressful, Dave is a vendor you can count on to alleviate the stress of wedding planning. From the moment my fiancé and I met Dave we knew he was extremely professional, experienced, and prepared. We were so... Read More impressed with him during our initial consult. Our wedding involved a live Lebanese band that required Dave to coordinate with. Dave went above and beyond in this task. He coordinated in advance, he assisted the band in setting up and all other AV aspects. Dave wasn't familiar with the venue we chose, so he went months in advance and scoped the place out for ideas on where the band and he should be stationed. Dave met me, the wedding coordinator, and venue coordinator for over two hours at the venue a month before the wedding. I don't know any DJ/MC who would spend the amount of time he did. This speaks volumes about Dave's work product and work ethic, he truly wants to make your day special and memorable. He came to our final meeting prepared, and his feedback was crucial to our wedding success. Dave also isn't afraid to give you advice or to propose a different plan, no matter what Dave wants your wedding/event to be a success. Dave is a vendor that you will never have to worry about, once you hire him, Dave will do the work and you will have complete confidence in his abilities. Our wedding reception had so many variables and cultures that we were trying combine and Dave did it perfectly. We had a huge mixture of guests, and Dave was able to cater to all of them. Dave kept the energy up, even when it started raining in LA on labor day. Dave and his team also took some amazing photos of the party and immediately shared them with us, they were able to capture some moments that the photographer wasn't able to capture. Dave, without a question, truly loves what he does and it shows in his work, how he presents himself, and how he organizes for events. Hiring Dave will bring you one major step closer to your amazing day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jenny M

Dave was the DJ/MC for our wedding on 10/13/17 and made it very memorable for us and would recommend him to everyone. Dave helped us through every step from making the timeline, picking songs, and making sure the wedding day went smoothly. Dave is professional, fun, and caring... Read More that everyone at the wedding including us really enjoyed him being part of the day. Dave even got the ones who don’t like to dance to stay on the dance floor and made sure no one is left out in any of the fun games/groups called to the dance floor.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Arianna V

My husband and I just recently got married and since the wedding, we are still getting so many compliments about Dave! He made our wedding so memorable. I danced the entire night! I couldn't imagine having it any other way. He was so easy to work and listened to every detail.... Read More Our wedding will forever be my favorite memory and part of that is because of Dave!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Niko D

Dave was our DJ/MC and officiant earlier this month. My husband and I both agreed early on that we made the perfect choice. From the first email I sent requesting a quote Dave responded within a few hours and we could tell through email that he was very professional and... Read More organized. Our wedding day was perfect. He wrote a ceremony that was perfect for us and captured exactly who we were as a couple. He was the perfect DJ/MC, and got everyone out on the floor dancing throughout the night. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Donna D

Dave was more than just an MC/DJ, he also acted as a wedding coordinator and made sure the day ran smoothly once we were at the reception. We first contacted him about 1 year prior to our wedding and he basically laid out what to expect. He asked what we wanted out of our... Read More wedding and he incorporated his style around that. He was able to get the crowd engaged through simple methods. My friends told me that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding thanks to Dave. I would not hesitate to book him again for any large event. Thank you Dave for making one of the best day of our lives even better.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Eunice C

Dave was an excellent MC/DJ! He was professional and attentive to our needs, while still making helpful suggestions from music selections to order of reception events/activities. His expertise in weddings showed itself when our guests lauded the smooth flow of the reception and... Read More playlist-- he got an otherwise reserved group of people up and active! My husband and I were very pleased that we went with Dave and highly recommend him to our friends.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Leona R

Dave was honestly the best choice for a dj hands down. Dave is extremely helpful, friendly detailed and does not disappoint. I did not have a wedding coordinator so Dave stepped in and helped me (he acually put it all together) with the wedding timeline. He went above and beyond... Read More to make sure we had the perfect wedding. Dave not only helped put together a beautiful playlist for us but he made sure to personalize it which he then made into a cd for us! I have and will continue to recommend Dave to anyone looking to make a special event unforgettable.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Christin D

Dave was the MC/DJ at our wedding this passed August. To say he was the highlight of the night would be an understatement! He is so friendly, outgoing and kind. You can really see he takes pride in what he does. Everyone from our wedding kept raving about how he energized the... Read More crowd and had the dance floor packed the entire night. This night was brilliant and I'd live to relive it over and over and Dave is one of the many reasons why. Dave is such an amazing vendor and you'd be lucky to have him on your wedding team!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Valerie R

I asked friends for DJ referrals after we got engaged, Dave was recommended to us by 2 different people. One was one of his grooms and the other was a guest at a wedding he had MC/DJ'd for, she said, "this guy wasn't our DJ, but I wish he had been!" We met with Dave and loved... Read More him, he was on top of everything and knew all things wedding. Over the next year we touched base a few times and I loved getting to read his blog after every wedding he had. We also attended his Wedding U that he does with a few other vendors to help couples to prepare and plan for their day. As our wedding day got closer I got more and more confident in our choice with Dave. We had our planning meeting and he was on top of it! He listened to everything we wanted and helped us decide on things we weren't sure of. His expertise was so wonderful to have. He asked questions about so many different things to give us a very personalized reception. He did the music for both our ceremony and reception and it all went without issue. As with all weddings of course things didn't go perfectly (none of our hiccups were from Dave at all) and He just went with it and adjusted our schedule accordingly. He was so fantastic. Before, during, and after our wedding Dave was not just a great choice for our MC/DJ, he was the BEST CHOICE.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Hiram V

When choosing the DJ for our wedding it was imperative that the music be versatile, fun and most importantly that our DJ be exciting and outgoing. With that being said, Dave Mancini was our man! From our first meeting with Dave, it was evident that Dave listened to everything... Read More that we wanted and our concerns. He helped us imagine our wonderful day and it all fell in place as visioned. On our second meeting, Dave diligently planned our day, minute by minute, song by song. We were weary about not having a wedding coordinator but with Dave's plan, there was absolutely no need for one. Dave kept us all on schedule and most importantly he got all of our guest dancing and having a good night all night. If we could do it all over again we would pick Dave Mancini all over! We highly, highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Tiffany T

Dave definitely delivered! We were a fit from the beginning. He was flexible, easy to reach and worked with some of the ideas we had. He also had a few of his own that were great additions. He got our guests on the dance floor and ended with making sure we were literally... Read More surrounded by those we love.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Christina K

Dave has been doing DJ/MC services since I was a pre-teen and I'm now 31. He used to do it for our youth group events and I have always had an absolute blast with Dave running the music! He is very interactive with his audience and is truly an entertainer. When I got engaged,... Read More there was no one else I wanted to do my wedding. I knew if Dave was amazing 15+ years ago, he would blow everyone's socks off now! He truly exceeded my expectations. His charisma, quick wit, attention to detail, punctuality, creativity and organizational skills had become so refined, he is a true professional. He asked us questions about each other and our parents, and MEMORIZED our answers to use as introductions for our dances. I've been to 10+ weddings and have never seen that before! He is flexible with what you want. I know, because my vision was very outside of the box. He kept everything on time the day of the wedding and kept in contact with my photographer to accommodate her working hours. People are still raving about how my wedding was the best one they've been to, and I owe it to Dave! Someone said he didn't even dance at his own wedding, and he was dancing the whole time at mine. He had people climbing on their chairs dancing! He got EVERYONE on their feet, and got people who didnt know each other; to interact and become friends! If you want your guests to have a time that will not be forgotten, hire Dave. The man is worth every penny! Thank you SO MUCH Dave for the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Anna Marie L

I'm a pretty reserved person and don't like to toot my own horn usually, but my wedding was "the best wedding ever" and Dave was largely responsible. He was completely willing to work with our vision of what we wanted and we wisely followed his recommendations on how to... Read More seamlessly flow from one part of the reception to the other. He used his secret techniques to make sure that all willing and able people were on the dance floor at ALL times. If you want a professional who keeps things running smoothly and butts on the dance floor, then Dave is your guy.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Zachary G

From the first time I spoke with Dave on the phone, I had a good feeling about how smooth things were going to go with our MC/DJ. His responsiveness to phone calls and emails was amazing and every email he sent felt personal and felt like I was talking with a friend who was... Read More looking out for us. He is detailed, professional, and honest about his services and experiences and he helped us get organized to make our day run smoothly and stress-free. When you book Dave, you're getting more than a DJ who shows up and plays music. He helped us plan our reception, kept our guests partying all night, and handled every request we had big or small for the ceremony and reception. I can't recommend him enough if you're looking for an MC/DJ.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Buddy F

Dave was the best DJ anybody could ask for. From his thorough communication to his competitive pricing he's the real deal! He's so organized and our wedding just flowed so well. He really personalized everything and worked great with our coordinator. Everybody was dancing all... Read More night long! Working with Dave was one of the most enjoyable parts of the wedding planning process, if we ever need a DJ for an event again we won't hesitate to call him! Thanks again Dave for such a memorable evening!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda F

Dave was FANTASTIC and he made our wedding SO much fun! My husband and I love to drink, dance, and have a good time and it was important to us that our guests have a good time as well. I was very stressed when trying to pick a DJ/MC because I feel they can make or break a... Read More wedding; Dave definitely MADE our wedding! His ideas of how things should flow were unique. He was also completely open to our ideas, and helped them to be even more creative. The night couldn't have been more perfect, with our friends and family not only out on the dance floor, but staying on the dance floor! Even when it started to sprinkle outside the party continued. Aside from knowing how to start the party (and keep the party going), Dave is also very sweet and professional. We HIGHLY recommend Dave to DJ your wedding, you will be so happy you did!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Heather T

Dave was awesome and totally made our wedding a party! He got everyone up and moving, even my husband's grandma. He was very organized, detailed and a pleasure to deal with. I was a lil scared hiring a DJ that I had not been to a wedding with but I am so glad I found him because... Read More I am going to recommend him to everyone I know who might be looking for a DJ. He made sure to incorporate all of our music and added a couple awesome twists of his own I highly recommend him for your wedding - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Erin B

Dave was absolutely an amazing professional who we would hire again a second!! He was always on time and attentive to our needs. Dave had great suggestions and made our wedding reception a blast!! He also married us since he is ordained. We interviewed several people for the job... Read More and we knew Dave was the one!! He's a very quick witted man and can handle any situation that comes up! During our reception I realized we had made a mistake and left a very important person off our program!! My 12 year old son- who walked me down aisle. My son noticed his name was not on the program and asked me why at the reception. I felt HORRIBLE that I forgot to add his name. I told Dave about my mistake and asked if he could somehow fix it. Nonchalantly he called my son up in front of everyone to give him props for being such a great kid and walking me down the isle. I know my son really felt special and important at that moment. It meant a lot to me that Dave came up with that solution! I saw smiles from ear to ear on my son. Thanks Dave for everything!! =)

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ira M

My wife and I are thrilled to write a review for Dave Mancini who was our DJ/MC for our wedding on 7/3/16. Our engagement was a very brisk 4 months and we were able to secure our location for early July so then the race was on to book our vendors. I have known Dave since he was... Read More a young kid in a youth group but always admired how he took his love of music and turned it into a career. You have to be passionate about music, people and of course having fun to be a successful DJ and with Dave Mancini, you get the best of all worlds combined. Dave met with my wife and I and took us through the event scope giving us the freedom to customize things how we wanted. There were lots of helpful suggestions, best practices shared but ultimately he was willing to make it work just for us the way we wanted it to be. Our wedding was a Cinderella themed event so we had lots of little touches to go along with that. My wife didn't want to do a traditional bouquet toss, so Dave brought out all the couples with 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 and more years of marriage with the most experienced couple getting the bouquet. It was beautiful - as it was my wife's grandparents celebrating over 65 years this year. We did a morning ceremony with a brunch which was perfect for the holiday weekend. Dave knew that the crowd may need a rest during the reception, so he planned ahead for doing some "wedding games" and they were so much fun! Dave read our group brilliantly and kept the party going all the way to the end of the afternoon and then helped me pull of the biggest surprise of the day for my beautiful, new bride....I had arranged to have Cinderella's carriage there to take us away from the reception site for a carriage ride. Dave and our amazing photographer, David Ross from R&R photography had been in on the surprise so they could help me make it extra special for my wife, Jill. I highly recommend Dave Mancini and I know you won't be disappointed in your decision to work with him for your wedding or special event. Ira M. Castaic, CA

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Tera W

The music was fantastic and you played all the songs we requested. We couldn’t have asked for a more professional fun filled DJ.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ceri I

Dave has been so helpful and an absolute pleasure to work with. He has been going above and beyond the call of duty, giving us updates and being proactive, reminding us of when we should schedule meetings with him to review the music for our wedding day this September. He is... Read More very accommodating and constantly making sure everything is made convenient for us. Dave is the best referral we have received throughout this whole planning process. We absolutely LOVE his upbeat, go-getter personality and find that he meshes well with us. Dave was a great addition to our wedding! He brought enthusiasm, high spirit and organization to our day. He not only acts as a dj, but also a coordinator. When other vendors were causing a disruption Dave jumped right in and helped our wedding coordinator take care of the problem head on. I'm so grateful he was there helping man the ship. I would definitely recommend him!

Dave Mancini

Hi, my name is Dave, and I have dedicated over half of my life helping couples like you create unique, personalized, and fun weddings. My clients are always telling me how much they appreciate my personal approach. They felt like I was their friend or even a family member instead of just another vendor. So when I say I am privileged to be a part of every wedding, it's not just lip service. I really do love meeting new and interesting couples, making new friends, and making your wedding day as unique, fun, and interesting as you are.