Helping make men HEROES since 1926

David Douglas Diamonds and Jewelry is a family owned, fourth generation, jewelry store in Marietta, Ga. Helping Atlanta area customers select diamonds since the early 1980’s, our legacy of selling, designing custom jewelry, and repairing jewelry with honesty and integrity began with Arthur Meadows, the grandfather of David and Douglas. Now on to our fourth generation of jewelers, we will also be here to serve you in the future.

Jewelry Collections

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

3605 Sandy Plains Rd, Marietta, GA (770) 578-0598

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Candace D

My fiancé and I have had the most amazing experience working with David Douglas Jewelry! From my engagement ring to our wedding bands, the quality is outstanding. It has been a pleasure to work with Jen Foster, you can tell she is passionate about her work and makes every... Read More customer feel like family! If you want a truly personalized experience, go to David Douglas Diamonds and Jewelry!

Fast, Friendly, Beautiful

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Jessica P

David and his staff do lovely work. We needed a rushed resize for my wedding band and polishing and refinishing for my engagement ring. Their jeweler was able to accomplish the sizing in less than a week, and the polishing was same day. For this out-of-town bridge, their speed... Read More and friendliness were great for relieving my last-minute wedding worries.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Nicole B

My engagement ring and wedding band, as well as my fiancee's band, were all purchased here and I couldn't be happier! My ring was customized to suit me, and my fiancee's ring is a super cool meteorite ring. Everyone who works there is fantastic, and I'll be getting my... Read More bridesmaids' gifts from David Douglas as well.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 jennifer t

The store owner, Doug, appraised and resized my family heirloom diamond engagement ring and custom made my wedding bands too. I highly recommend David Douglas Diamonds & Jewelry - the staff are always welcoming and super helpful. They also have a line made there called Mettle by... Read More Abby that has awesome price points for bridal party gifts. Be sure to check them out for all your jewelry related needs.

the rings!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Megan C

My husband picked out my engagement ring here (it was a surprise), and so we returned here to get both of our wedding bands. The customer service was excellent, everyone was so friendly. When two tiny diamonds popped out of my pave style band, they replaced them with no... Read More questions asked (there's a warranty on the pieces that they sell). They're really helpful & Super patient while we tried things on. They texted my husband whenever things were ready to be picked up. Lifetime free cleaning and re-sizing on jewelry from their store. We have the option to trade in my diamond for a bigger one later. They did a great job with the settings and sizing.

Joseph & Doug Meadows

Joseph & Doug are a Son & Father team. Hero Makers & Visionaries.