DaVinci Florist

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

2756 Garfield Ave, Silver Spring, MD

NOT EASY TO WORK WITH, RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Jennifer M

We used the company for pipe & drape, outdoor garden chairs and 1 large floral arrangement for our wedding. The floral arrangement was beautiful, the pipe & drape turned out exactly how i had envisioned it, and they set up the garden chairs in the perfect arch for our outdoor ceremony. Their FINAL PRODUCT was amazing!! It was everything leading up to it that was extremely irritating!! Their idea of customer service was subpar and the Owner is very rude & unprofessional! I got married at a venue that they had never worked at before, and my wedding planner requested that they come out to see the venue ahead of time. They wanted to charge me for them to do a walk through of the venue. You would think they would want to know what they were working with before they went there to set up. Every time I sent an email or called and left a message it was days before someone would get back to me. If I had to do it over again, I would NOT use this company!! I would have been a lot less stress on me to use someone else. They are just not worth the headache!! Beware!!!

Great!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Melanie P

DaVinci Florist was amazing for our wedding. We used them for chair rentals, table arrangements and bridal party flowers. At the first appointment they made my floral vision come to life. As I was describing the flower arrangements I wanted they were busy in the back making a sample. I was able to see the arrangements and table set up before agreeing to work with them. It was a great experience. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the flowers and table arrangements look. They made the reception look beautiful!

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Llatetra B

Davinci's provided decor and flowers for my wedding. They were spot on in capturing what I envisioned! My colors were black, white and coral, and they did a fabulous job in providing the perfect accents to meet my desires. They got it right, from the chair, to the linens, to the bouquets!

Diana is absolutely incredible

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Cactus W

We came to Diana with some pictures of things we liked and she took them and ran with them. She brought the pictures to life and did it in an absolutely incredible way. I couldn't have been happier with our flowers and she did it while staying in our budget, she never once pushed us to spend more, she worked within the constraints we have her. Additionally, she was very flexible in terms of what day/time we met. I was coming from out of town so didn't have much flexibility on when I was there and when I could meet and she was willing to make my schedule work with her. She was incredible sweet and gracious and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Alba P

My flowers were to die for! Flowers are expensive but Da Vinci Florist made it all worth it. Krista was amazing! She was so understanding and promptly answered any questions I had. She helped me realize my vision. They are amazing! Their prices are actually better than other places that I had quoted.

Gorgeous! and elegant

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Anna b

Sharon executed an elegant setting for my ceremony and reception. My bouquet was timeless and elegant!

Beautiful flowers, awful customer service

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 LaShanda T

The flowers were really beautiful. The customer service, however, was awful. Twice I was called to say that they would not deliver my flowers if I did not pay a balance. The first time, they lost my check and the second time, they added a $25 delivery charge that I did not approve and then refused to delivery any flowers unless it was paid. Both times, the person was rude and did not apologize once their error was discovered. I wouldn't use them again.

Our flowers were absolutle gorgeous

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Deri R

This florist is phenomenal. They worked with us to give us exactly the look we wanted. I think we got a lot of flowers for the money that we spent. Most importantly, the flowers were even more beautiful than what we had envisioned.

Absolutely beautiful

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Jenna G

Da Vinci did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. Everything was gorgeous - the bouquets, centerpieces, chuppah, aisle decor. They delivered on all my visions and did a fabulous job, and they were very easy to work with too!

Beautiful Decor

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Ayesha K

Diana at Da Vinci's Florist helped to create a beautiful backdrop for our wedding that enhanced the garden we were getting married at, rather than overpower it. She listened to our suggestions and provided her own based on what we were looking for. Her vision was exactly what we had in mind, and we are grateful for the work Da Vinci's Florist put into making the ceremony beautiful.

The most beautiful flowers EVER at a wedding!

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Rebecca B

I cannot say enough about Da Vinci - the staff is incredibly creative, and the flowers at my wedding were absolutely the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. They took my vision and turned it into something magical! Sharon and Krista are great to work with!

Elegant Wedding

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Veronique M

I love this place, Sharrone & staff are so creative & talented!! I probably drove them crazy with my ideas but between my vision & their creativity my ceremony turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Shirin M

We found Davinci's through a family friend, and had an overall good experience. I will say that we bought our flowers through someone else, but Davinci's did the arrangements with those flowers and they looked beautiful! They're sometimes a little hard to get in touch with, so emailing and calling, typically earlier in the day, is usually best.

Nice

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Damilola O

Davinci did a nice job with the flowers....they gave helpful ideas and insight

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Jessica W

Da Vinci recently did the lighting, flowers, and draping for my wedding. Everything was beautiful and I could not have asked for anything better!

One stop shop -great final product

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Korinna G

I used Da Vinci for their flowers, lighting, and decor. The final product was excellent. The room looked transformed. I got a lot of compliments (even from the guys).

great experience

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Zalika W

All in all I had a great expereince with them. I deducted one satr becasue my actual flowers of my boquet were not what I ordered. The couldnt fix the issue since there was no time to spare. They refunded me half of my money. Up until that point I had a great expereince and I would use them again...

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Pamela W

Da Vinci's Florist & Lighting handled the lighting and decorations for my wedding. Everything was very nice.

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Christina P

DA VINCI was amazing. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and our guests will not stop talking about how pretty they were. Sharone knows his stuff! He heard my vision - and designed the most beautiful arrangements. I cannot thank him enough for making our wedding gorgeous and our pictures beautiful. THANK YOU!!!

Beautiful Flowers & Arrangements

Reviewed on 12/21/2012 Renee S

Diana was a pleasure to work with. From our first meeting in the showroom where she had table tops already decorated to show me, to the days leading up to the wedding, she was so enthusiastic. As someone who is not familiar with the various flowers, I had complete confidence in Diana that Da Vinci would do an amazing job. My bouquet was truly gorgeous!!

Fantastic! Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Heather B

I met with Krista once and I knew that they would do a wonderful job on our flowers, and she did not fail to please! We received so many compliments on our arrangements at the ceremony and into the reception. The color coordination with not only our colors, but with the winery were to die for! At the end of the night the venue owners came by and said that our wedding was one of the most beautiful and the arranges really made the difference. I would recommend Da Vinci's Florist and specifically Krista to anyone planning their wedding! She is willing to work with you on your budget and still come up with spectacular arrangements. The work she does putting lighting and flowers together is amazing!

WORST EVER!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Natalie D

CONSULTATION WAS BAD. I HAD AN APPOINTMENT AND WAITED 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE EVEN TOOK ME TO THE BACK. THEY JUST HANDED ME BOOKS AND STICKY NOTES TO TAG WHAT PICS I LIKED. HAD NO REAL EXAMPLES. I SHOWED THEM EXAMPLES OF PICTURES I WANTED AND THEY SAID THEY UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING. I FELT A LITTLE COMFORTABLE WHEN I LEFT BUT AT THE SAME TIME WORRIED BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T SHOW ME IF THEY WERE ABLE TO DO WHAT I ASKED FOR. THE ACTUAL WEDDING DAY I FINALLY RECEIVED MY BOUQUETS AND THE FLOWER BALL COMPLETELY FELL APART THE SECOND I PICKED IT UP, THE BRIDESMAID BOUQUETS LOOKED LIKE I WENT INTO MY MOMS BACK YARD AND GRABBED 3 SIMPLE RANDOM FLOWERS AND HANDED THEM TO EACH GIRL. THE CENTERPIECES AT MY RECEPTION WERE NOTHING WHAT WE DISCUSSED. FOR THE AMOUNT I SPENT AND THE REVIEWS I READ, I EXPECTED SOMETHING A LOT BETTER. THE MOST UPSETTING PART IS THAT EVERYTHING THEY GAVE ME WAS NOTHING ON THE CONTRACT THAT I SIGNED. ON MY WEDDING DAY I WAS VERY UPSET BUT IT WAS TOO LATE TO CALL AND COMPLAIN. PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!! I WILL NOT REFER THEM TO ANYONE

Transformative

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Diane K

They provided linens, lighting, flowers, chairs, pedestals for the ceremony. Everything they did was beautiful .

Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Bria S

Great customer service. Loved our flowers!

Chiavari chairs

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Kelli A

We used Da Vinci florist for chiavari chairs. They were the best price I could find (except On-A-Budget Party Rentals which by the way is NOT a legitimate company). The chairs arrived and were picked up at the times we agreed to, and they looked beautiful. Unfortunately, we had a problem with paint from the chairs rubbing off on guests clothing. We had a couple people complain about this issue. I can only guess that Da Vinci tried to touch them up before delivering them and the paint was not permanent or melted off. The vendor was extremely apologetic about this and offered us a small discount. It was disappointing, but otherwise, great vendor and great service!

TO DaVinci Florist