DC Centre Banquet Facility

Omaha, NE

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with DC Centre Banquet Facility

A BALLROOM IN OMAHA, NE

The DC Centre Banquet Facility makes a handsome impression with its columned porte cochere, marble foyer and soaring 24-foot ceilings. For couples planning an Omaha area wedding celebration, The DC Centre Banquet Facility offers a sophisticated setting for your indoor or outdoor ceremony and formal reception for any sized guest list. With over 30,000 square feet of banquet and ballroom space and an outdoor ceremony garden, the DC Centre Banquet Facility is a blank canvas for couples to create their unique wedding day.

When you book your wedding at the DC Centre Banquet Facility, you can choose from the following venues to host your ceremony and reception:

The Event Garden. A lovely brick-paved path leads through arbor rows of blooming hosta, daffodils and pear trees to a clearing with a white pergola where you exchange vows. The Event Garden accommodates 40 guests seated on white chairs placed on romantic heart-shaped pavers and there's room for another 60 standing guests.

The Indoor Ceremony Room. When you book a ballroom at DC Centre Banquet Facility, you can also choose to create an indoor ceremony space within the ballroom with room for 40 witnesses. A lovely fabric-draped stage and wedding arch accented with fairy lights makes a charming background to say "I do."

The Ballrooms. Depending on the size of your event, you can select the banquet hall or ballroom that meets your needs. The rooms are elegantly furnished with neutral colors to complement any wedding decor and feature ambient lighting and a large dance floor to keep your guests entertained all evening. The event spaces at DC Centre Banquet Facility are equipped for your band or DJ's A/V needs.

Planning your wedding at the DC Centre Banquet Facility is truly a stress-free process. You simply select your room, your catering package and your bar package and the professional wedding staff does the rest. There are no extra charges, incidental expenses or a la carte services—everything is included in the package you choose for your wedding.

The venue's in-house catering staff works with you to select the menu options that suit your budget and style; choose from displayed or passed hors d'oeuvres, buffet or plated entrees and dessert options as simple as cake service and coffee to intricate displayed goodies for your guests to enjoy. Bar packages are also all-inclusive with one flat fee; there's no tracking bottles and kegs, so your budget process is simple and straightforward.

You can choose reception packages that include these extra perks to make your celebration totally unique and totally you:

• Custom uplighting and backlighting
  • Themed receptions, such as a Huskers Game Day extravaganza
  • Special menus for your rehearsal dinner, bridal shower or engagement party

'Affordable Elegance'

We welcome you to Omaha's most elegant and affordable banquet and event venue. We offer a variety of services that can make your event a success. We invite you to meet with our trained and experienced staff to discuss the many options for your special wedding day!

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

11830 Stonegate Drive, Omaha, NE (402) 393-7431

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

I wanted to shout out to Sharon and Dennise at the DC Centre. I have never thought wedding planning would be so peaceful and well put. Mind you, I am soon to be wed next month. I had only 6 months to plan this. The DC Centre is well put. If you need catering, ceremony,... Read More reception, and best of all HEART, this is the place to be. I were timid and didn't want to tell my coordinator Dennise every struggle personally while planning and were touched when she happily greeted me with open arms and a warm touch. She continued as the count down continues to my big day. She never turned another cheek or dropped her peppiness. Sharon is also the same, she is genuine and will be honest with love and will go out her way in ANY means necessary, keep in mind ADULTS businesses have rules and regulations to follow too. So, going about what a contract says even with effort will not always be a yes but, a simple "let me see what I can do" makes my day to know at least they are taking my wishes into consideration. So, because I believe in connection and what you put out has a boomerang effect, remember three fingers are pointing back at you when your ready to point fingers at someone else. MIND you this is you asking someone to go above and beyond what their same rules and regulations are and follows for everyone. To others putting negative comments LEARN TO BE HUMBLE, GRATEFUL, AND UNDERSTANDING. In life you don't get what you want with a closed mouth, however when you speak chose wisely and be respectful of boundaries that are drawn, especially doing business. Your 1st impression is the last impression. I am excited to feel welcome, I have my bridesmaids amd brides too whom recommended the DC Centre, in person before my big day to wrap things up, they felt that love that speaks from the heart, and If you don't have a heart and understanding of other peoples needs of course you will NOT see eye to eye. To Sharon and Dennise, thanks for all you do, if you never hear it like you should; know that gratification comes from like minded people. You both don't get enough credit for what you do. You are sincere, honest, patient, open minded, and best of all still human. I love you guys and you are both Heaven sent. Love, love, love you and I wouldn't ask for anyone different. Tina

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Danielle O

We are so pleased with how well everything went with our wedding. Everyone who worked closely with us were all so kind and made sure we were so happy! I would highly recommend them to anyone!! Thanks for making our day so special!! We will always remember how wonderful... Read More everything turned out.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Anne L

We recently had our wedding reception at the DC Centre and have absolutely nothing but praise for them! From Sharon during the planning phase, to the manager and the bar tender that worked the day of, we had nothing but excellent service. Sharon worked with us to create a... Read More mimosa bar, as that was part of my dream brunch. She happily created the idea, and they were delicious! The manager consistently asked thru the event how things were going, if I needed anything, and helped clean up at the end. The bar tender, everyone agreed was an absolute sweetheart. She talked with everyone throughout the event and just kept it very upbeat. They even showed up earlier on a Sunday than their normal hours to let us in to decorate, and seemed as happy as could be to do it. I am very pleased with my experience and would happily recommend them to other brides in the future.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jenna S

Everything turned out perfect and Sharon was a pleasure to work with. I had no worries on my big day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ashley L

I absolutely love this place! Everyone is amazing to talk and work with. They all showed us nothing but kindness. They mad sure everything was perfect and made my vision happen. The food was absolutely amazing and everyone was talking about how good it was. I highly recommend... Read More this place. 5 star in my book!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Stephanie A

Awesome facility. My wedding turned out so beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Courtney S

Loved dc centere! Staff was great, food was wonderful and everything turned out awesome.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Shayne N

The DC Centre was awesome! They made my job as a bride super easy and very enjoyable. All I had to do was book the venue and then they did the rest! The food was delicious, the drink was wonderful and the decorations that came with the package added the perfect touch to the... Read More reception. One package with everything in it, can't get much easier than that! Pat was our room manager and HE WAS SPECTACULAR! Pat set up all the decorations that I brought in from the centerpieces to the mints and snacks, etc. I will recommend this facility to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Megan F

The DC Centre made our day just perfect! Denise was amazing to work with. She made the process so easy and made sure our day was what we wanted. Any question we had she was able to answer. The night of our wedding went smoothly. Everyone that we worked with were so warm and... Read More welcoming. Out room manger, Chris, made our night! He was on top of everything and made sure we had no issues. The food was Absolutely delicious! Even my picky nephews loved it! I would gladly recommend the DC Centre.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jamie H

This venue was absolutely amazing!! We had our ceremony and reception here. The service was beyond anything I could have imagined. Dennise was always there if I had any questions every step of the way. The ball room was so beautiful and the food was amazing! Thank you for... Read More making our wedding perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Molly H

We recently had our reception at the D.C. Centre and it was great! Dennise was amazing to work with. She was always quick to get back to me with any question that I had. Food was great for a reasonable price. They set all of our decorations up for us which was a huge plus!... Read More Service was great! Definitely would recommend them to any future bride looking for a venue!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Dan K

As father of the bride, I could not have been more pleased with the DC Centre as the site of the reception. The food was delicious, the room was beautifully decorated, and the wait staff and bartenders were friendly and accommodating. The room captain was working his tail off... Read More to make sure everything was just right. We had a large group (300+), but we did not feel crammed in. There was a large dance fl00r, and a large lobby with a television where many of our guests sat to watch the Nebraska game while eating wedding cake.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Monica R

Had my wedding at the DC Centre this past weekend. We had the ceremony and reception at the venue and everything went perfectly! The room was beautiful and the perfect size for my 60 guests. Dennise was so helpful throughout the entire process and then my room attendant the day... Read More of made sure everything was to our liking. The food was great as well. I can't say enough good things about the DC Centre.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Stephanie M

Love, love, LOVED the venue! Staff was awesome and my day turned out perfect! Will use venue again with hubby #2.....lol jk 😜

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Samone P

We had our wedding reception here just a few weekends ago, and overall we had a wonderful time, but there were lots of things that could have made our experience better. Here's the pros and cons we determined from our experience. Pros: -Sharon is the best! She is super nice... Read More and will ensure that you get everything you want at your reception. She also gives a lot of good advice on things you may not have thought of for the reception. -The building is beautiful! The outdoor area is also nice for photos. -The food and drinks are reasonably priced and it tasted good. -They set up all your decorations for you, and did an excellent job of laying it out the way I wanted. Cons: -We were told that the suites would hold a maximum of 200 people, and that 150 people would fit comfortably. We had around 150 people and it was PACKED. I would not book this room for any more than 100 people, as I could barely navigate the room in my dress because everything was so densely organized. - The buffet table and some guest tables start out on the dance floor and are removed once dinner is complete. We were aware that this would be the case. However, when dinner was over, the buffet table was removed, but the guest tables were not, leaving the dance floor to be less than half the size we expected! After the dj had already announced our first dance, we had to tell him to hold on because we needed to find someone to move the tables for us! Otherwise there would not have been enough room. -The dance floor was so small, it felt very packed even when it was just our wedding party, which was about 20 people. A lot of our guests ended up leaving early because it was too crowded and there wasn't enough room on the dance floor. We ended up having to push the head table up against the back wall (on our own, but should have been the room captain’s job) in order for us to have more room on the dance floor, so we did not get to sit there the rest of the night. -We were told there would be a room captain who we could go to if we needed anything during the reception. We saw him maybe twice the entire night, and otherwise did not know where he was. My mom tried to track him down multiple times to get the tables moved and to turn up the temperature because it was freezing in the room and our guests were complaining, but she was unsuccessful in finding him. -The bridal suite requires a code to get into, which I was given as soon as I walked into the building. I had later forgotten this code and needed to find the room captain to help me get into the suite so I could use the restroom. We could not locate him, so I had to use the general bathroom. When I got there, the handicap stall was locked from the inside with nobody in it, so one of our guests had to CRAWL ON THE FLOOR OF THE BATHROOM to get in and unlock it to let me in. I never did get into the bridal suite because the room captain was nowhere to be seen. -We were told that we would not hear the noise coming from the other rooms. However, that was definitely not the case. Throughout the best man and maid of honor speech, you could easily hear the music from the party next to ours. Overall, the biggest downfall to this reception was the size. We were told several times that the reception can hold up to 200 people, and that our party of 150-160 would be fine. That could not have been farther from the truth. If we had to use this place again, we would FOR SURE get the ballroom and not a suite.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kayla B

The D.C. Centre was the perfect venue. Dennise is amazing! I emailed her numerous times throughout the process of planning my wedding to make sure I had everything that I needed. She always responded to me so quickly. I was able to drop my decorations off the week of the wedding... Read More and was able to explain exactly how I wanted everything- and that was I last I worried about my decorations!! It was amazing to show up to the venue and everything be set up for me. The food is delicious! And at the end of the night, they help pack everything up and load it into your car.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 stephanie D

Our wedding and the service we received on the day of our wedding was absolutely unforgettable. Our guest were comfortable and the food was excellent. Dennise when you took over our event I felt relieved and you took the time to make us feel special and handled everything we... Read More requested of you with politeness and honesty, and for that we can't thank you enough. Initially, we we working with Sharron, she started off amazing. However, as the event got closer to our big day, she dropped the ball. She knew we were having 200 guest and said we could have an outdoor ceremony.Come to find out the outdoor space only help 50 people. She also would email me when other brides payments were due on their upcoming event, making you feel as if she didn't take the time to separate each event, to make you feel special for your big day. Sharron's reply to us was that she has over 300 brides a year and can't differenciate everyone. She gave me the worst feeling about our wedding being at the DC center. Her staff saved her because she was the most unprofessional person I have ever come across . I hope no one has to deal with her on their special day.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Denise K

My wedding was March 11, 2017 the staff was amazing the entire process. Sharon was absolutely incredible. She helped me with every need all the way up to the day of my wedding. Pat was the gentleman that set everything up for me for my wedding and reception. Was very easy to... Read More work with and was willing to accommodate last minute change or anything that i needed to drop off like my flowers for the wedding and centerpieces . They stored them for me in the coolers. I had a very simple wedding it was nothing big. I would recommend DC Centre to anyone that would ask. Great place and great people.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Taylor W

The DC Centre was great to us! We would recommend them to any couple getting married. Dennise was our contact and she was so helpful. She was quick to answer questions and easy to get ahold of. She was also very flexible and understanding with us. At the reception the servers... Read More were great and very kind. The man in charge of our room made the night flow very smoothly and was there to help us with any questions. Also, the guys that set up our room did a great job and were very cognizant of what would work best where to make the night the best it could be.

2017-01-26T12:14:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy that with each step of the process our staff was there for you. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Austin G

All I can say, is working with them was the best decision I made. They literally take care of everything and make sure everything is ran smoothly and nothing is done during the wedding without them talking to you first! They make it so easy. Set up/tear down (even loading up... Read More everything for you afterwards) catering, ECT. They made everything so stress free, I would highly recommend them to everyone. They helped create my dream wedding!

2017-01-25T11:33:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are thrilled that we were able to help create your dream wedding and at the same time make it easy and stress free for you. Congratulations again and best wishes!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Natalie C

We loved everything except we had people not come to our reception because there was a wedding reception next door and no body was standing at the front telling them which wedding is which. Our centerpieces were messed up too when they set them up! Everything else was... Read More wonderful

2017-01-09T12:30:06 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you had a wonderful reception! It was a pleasure to work with you on your wedding day. We are sorry that you feel guests did not attend your reception because they couldn't tell which reception was which. We have a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Kassie H

Such a great venue! Denice (the coordinator) was super easy to work with and very accommodating! The food was delicious, the hall looked great, and it was affordable! They set up our decorations for us beautifully! It was basically a one-stop shop for our reception-we couldn't... Read More be more pleased!

2017-01-07T11:03:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so honored to have been chosen for your special day and we're glad that it was so wonderful. Best wishes to you and your spouse!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Nicole P

I had a beautiful night at the dc center for my wedding ceremony and reception. Sharon had helped me through everything that happened with my wedding. She was so nice. The decor and food were fabulous and all my guests enjoyed every minute of it! thank you again for everything... Read More you all did. it was the best night of my life and all thanks you to !

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lisa R

We had a wonderful time at the reception, but we did have a few things that needed to be taken care of that were not before we arrived. We made it very clear that we needed a table to put the props on for the photo booth. When I arrived at 6:15 P.M., the props were all on the... Read More floor next to the photo booth. I had to find the room manager to get one setup pronto. He was very attentive and got a table setup asap. The taco bar was good, but quests had to wait for tortillas. The chicken breasts were so dried out, that I could not even eat it. I informed the staff and requested that they replace the breasts with ones that were not dried out. My step mother later informed me that her breast was still raw. Also, a little concerned about how the gratuity works because both wedding party parents were told by staff that tips would be appreciated (really ???). Is DC Centre not giving the gratuity that was added to the bill to the staff? That is a hefty chunk of money, and they are asking for more money. The room manager and staff worked all night and were extremely busy. They deserve to be paid by the DC Centre what they are truly worth.

2016-10-18T12:17:51 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you had a wonderful time during the reception. As stated in the contract, signed by the bride and groom, any concerns or issues should be brought up that night in order for us to take care of them. So we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Logan E

They were absolutely amazing. I didn't have to worry about a thing and felt very taken care of.