Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, & Eternity Bands

Located in the historic jewelry district in Los Angeles, we specialize in Bel Dia engagement rings, wedding bands, loose diamonds, & more. We are experts in custom engagement ring & bespoke jewelry design. Our clients love us for our high quality, affordability, and one-on-one service. Visit our site to see our collection of diamond, morganite, and moissanite jewelry pieces. Our GIA graduate gemologists and jewelry experts can help assist you in creating your very own happily ever after. Schedule an appointment today 877-472-270!

Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

611 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 802, Los Angeles, CA (213) 627-1300

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

Prior to this, I spent a couple months searching around through local and online jewelers for an engagement ring to no avail. Finding the perfect ring is a daunting task. If you really do want the best for you and your partner then come to DeBebians, AND ask for Olivia. She has... Read More been absolutely amazing from day one. I came to her asking question about a different diamond, and she found me better diamond that cost less. She helped walk me through everything, and was really accommodating to all of my pesky soon-to-be engaged boyfriend type of questions/requests. She even called me to ensure me my worries were normal and unnecessary. I am 200% satisfied with the unbelievable ring, but just as important I am beyond satisfied with the experience of finding/purchasing it as well. I am absolutely confident you will have the same experience with DeBebians/Olivia.

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Yvonne D

I worked with Debebians on the custom design of my sapphire engagement ring. I was looking for a specific (read: rare) fancy sapphire for my center stone and they viewed over 100 stones from their suppliers to find the perfect one! Then they did a custom CAD design and sourced... Read More gorgeous side stones and pave diamonds for the shank. I live in a different state and the whole design consultation and purchase process was seamless. They provided images and videos of the design, stones and ring all throughout the process. They also spent a lot of time on the phone providing with with various options to stay within my budget. This company is the real deal; they are true artisans and run a top notch business. The entire experience was outstanding as was the final design and engagement ring. And the quality to price ratio makes Debebian one of the best values available. As a wedding photographer, and a customer for life, I will be sure to recommend Debebians to my own clients! Yvonne Texas, USA

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Amber M

I worked with Sam to design a custom engagement ring and it turned out beautifully! I was having a hard time finding a ring in yellow gold with fancy yellow diamonds and I chanced upon deBebians. Though the rings seemed out of our budget I submitted a request for a custom order.... Read More Sam reached out promptly and immediately sourced diamonds for me that were near our budget. Over the next two weeks he worked diligently designing the ring of my dreams. I was very particular about the setting and wanted an antique style, each time I came back with a critique he made the adjustments until it was perfect. Throughout the process I found Sam to be personable, patient and knowledgeable. The craftsmanship and stones are top-notch. I highly recommend deBebians!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 David J

My engagement ring journey took me 3500 miles away from my home in Florida to DeBebians in California. Looking for a specialty enternity wedding band and speciality stones for the engagement ring, I made the phone call to DeBebians. From the first phone call to the end the team... Read More at DeBebians felt like they were right down the street. I was updated on every step of the way. AutoCAD diagrams of the actual rendering of the ring were sent. They were able to meet a deadline. I had to mail them airloom diamonds to included in the band as well (which they handle led with care). Bottom line: The value is here! Not just monetary, Trust Confidence Professional amoung Professionals, Excellent finished product. Thank you for all your help DeBebians David ✌🏼

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tayeeba C

My fiance and I looked for months for my ring. We looked at local jewelers and popular online sites. However, I didn't find anything that I really liked. One day, I stumbled onto deBebians website and so happy that I did! I talked to Maggie and she helped me find a beautiful... Read More stone which actually ended up being a little below the budget. Then I worked with Sam on designing the setting. I sent him a few inspiration pictures which were for round stones. However, he knew exactly what to do so my radiant cut diamond would have similar elements of the round setting! I knew he would do a great job but I didn't know that I would fall in love with my ring. From the moment my fiance got down on his knees and presented the ring to me, I fell in love with it! Both Maggie and Sam were so wonderful to work with! I never felt like they were trying to upsell and push something onto me. We will definitely purchase more jewelry from them!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Lauren A

I received my custom wedding band two weeks ago and it is beautiful! Exactly what I was looking for! While its always a bit scary ordering online, this was truly a great experience and I would definitely purchase again! I can't wait to wear this ring on my wedding day and have... Read More it to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Whitney M

The folks over at Debebians are fantastic. I knew exactly what I wanted my ring to look like before talking to anyone. I ordered from Debebians because they had something very similar to what I wanted. My ring ended up being a custom job anyway. The people who work here really... Read More know their stuff, and I was blown away by the prices they are able to offer. People are really blown away by the beauty and quality of when they see my ring. Online Buying: I did not feel comfortable with this at first. Luckily, I live close enough to LA that I was able to go over and see a facsimile of the ring before purchasing it. Now that I have been through the process, I am much less concerned than I was. The staff at Debebians know their trade, and are very particular about producing an excellent product. The Price: Debebians gave us an amazing deal. We didn't realize how good it was until we got the appraisal when the ring arrived. We asked them how they managed it and they told us it was because of the online business model. They don't have to have a retail space and most of their products are made to order. (You can certainly make an appointment and go visit them, but it's not like going to the Kay jewelers at the mall.) Custom Setting: Sam did all the designing and the setting is exactly what I wanted. He sent me CAD representations of the ring for me to approve before they made it. I really wanted sapphire side stones and Sam went through many many sapphires to pick out the perfect ones for me. I made an appointment to go by and approve the ones that he picked out and it was a very unnecessary trip -- he was far more particular about finding the perfect stone than I would even know how to be. I want sapphires in my wedding band and I have full confidence that he will find the perfect ones. Diamond: Maggie helped me find a diamond that was exactly what I wanted even though I didn't know how to say it in diamond terms yet. What I didn't know I wanted was a .93 carat Triple Ex. with G color. Maggie found one for over a grand under what we were expecting to pay! The reason for the drop was because the clarity rating was pretty low, but the flaw is not at all visible from the top. In comparing it to a similar diamond with better ratings, it was hard to tell the difference when I looked at them side by side. Conclusion: If I had to go back and repeat the process of getting a ring knowing everything I do now, I wouldn't change anything.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

I worked with Sam in their Custom Ring Design Department and it was a very pleasurable experience! We spent 2-3 hours on the phone and several weeks emailing back and forth discussing possibilities, and he helped me combine elements from multiple rings to create the perfect work... Read More of art. They also have a gem specialist, Maggie, who will help you hunt down a great stone using search criteria and reliable vendors that aren't available online. I was nervous at first because I didn't get to see the stone ahead of time, but they're not in the business of buying stones their customers won't like, because then the customer can still say no and Debebians will be stuck with the stone. At the end of the day, I ended up paying more to create exactly what I was looking for, but their customer service and craftsmanship made it worthwhile!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

After 2 years of not finding an engagement/wedding ring I loved, I finally have one after Sam at Debebians designed the perfect one for me! I posted pictures on Yelp, and a lengthier review. I highly recommend Debebians, my experience was nothing short of fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Excellent customer service!!!! I worked with Sam to create a custom Aquamarine anniversary ring and the results are stunning!! Sam always made a point to call along with his emails during the design process. This is my second Debebians ring and the settings are top quality.... Read More The craftsmanship and weight of both pieces I've purchased demonstrated this jeweler's ability to deliver true value - this is not a jeweler that cuts corners. I believe a well-designed, quality setting sets the tone for any type of jewelry and is what gives the appearance of a high-end piece. Sam also suggested extra faceting for my center Aqua and it really does give it that extra something special. Thanks Debebians!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

I didn't know what to make of deBebians when I first looked them up. I decided to just swing by their Los Angeles store and see how it went. Sam was AWESOME. He was incredibly helpful and willing to work with our very short (2 week) timeline, and there was no hard sell. In fact,... Read More he spent as much time as we needed (even though he was hugely busy, given the holiday season) and didn't seem to care one way or another if we bought anything from him. In the end, they not only made me a custom ring, but did it 3 days quicker than needed and express shipped it to me. I cannot say anything bad about deBebians. They were incredibly good to me. Trustworthy, helpful, not overpriced, and making a quality product.

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Michelle C

We had an amazing experience at deBebians in the jewelry district of Lost Angeles. We worked with Sam who created exactly what we were looking for (and for a reasonable price too). He took an idea that we had and made it into a stunning reality. We were walked through each of... Read More the steps with excellent customer service, and I even got to review CAD drawings of my ring as it was being created! And even though I got to see the CAD drawings, they paled in comparison to how stunning my ring looked when Jeff finally asked me. The detail work they added (that was not in the CAD) brought my ring to life.

Reviewed on 5/06/2015

I was very particular about the kind of ring setting i wanted and after searching for several months both in stores & online websites, i finally found the design i liked when i came across one of deBebians engagement ring on youtube. I contacted them & Olivia was very... Read More informative, patient & nice about what i was talking/describing about the kind of ring setting i wanted. Then Sam contacted me & he brought my vision of the ring into life! He understood exactly what i wanted and made an effort to really get my final approval before it went into production. I was afraid how the ring was going to look as i had made some customization to it and sometimes what u imagined may not neccessarily turn out that way. But when i got my ring, i was one very satisfied customer! :) Their pricing was fairly better compared to other online websites & shipping was fast.

Excellent experience

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

We have a family friend that is in the jewel trade. He told us that the diamond we bought could be sold for almost twice the price if we bought it retail.

DeBebians is wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/14/2015

After many weeks of searching online, contacting diamond professionals and other reputable jewelers, I found the ring I wanted on DeBebians. Maggie immediately emailed back with answers and help to all my questions. She then had Sam (jewelry designer) call me and he talked and... Read More counseled with me for an hour on the phone. Super knowledgeable and willing to work to make my ring exactly as I wanted. He had wonderful ideas to give me many options and inspiration. I plan to give them much more business and can't say enough about how great they are!

Good Price! Bad Workmanship

Reviewed on 1/15/2015

I recently bought a necklace from their website. I usually buy from Blue Niles which has a significant higher price, so I decided to give DeBebian a try this time. The necklace comes with beautiful diamonds. The weight of chain doesn't meet my expectation, but I am okay with it.... Read More If buyer can find out metal weight in their description that will be helpful. There are 2 black colored burned links that might come from their manufacture process. Most of time, I don't waste my time to argue with vendor on a minor flaw if my purchase is usable, so I simply complained this issue in my review. DeBebian's owner called me almost immediately after I submitted my review, and showed me their high ethical standards in customer service. Now I am sending my necklace back to DeBebian to have the bad links fixed. I am here to revise my review. and would like to say thank you for their dedicated customer care.

Wonderful custom experience!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014

We were able to design our own rings and had nearly full control on the entire process. I couldn’t believe that was possible for the price point. A wonderful deal and I highly suggest the team at deBebians. Sam and his associates were a joy to deal with and very accommodating... Read More with sudden requests in order to make everything to preference. I initially found them while shopping for an engagement ring and the experience was enough to return for the groom and bride rings.

Maggie and Debians was phenomenal

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

I worked with Maggie from Debians/ EFA Diamonds. She was absolutely amazing. She went out of her way to make sure my first and only engagement ring buying experience was perfect. She answered all my questions and helped me in every step of the process. I would definitely... Read More recommend anyone to Debians and to specifically Maggie. She will make sure your buying experience is the best possible. Take it from me being in sales myself. This was a great buying experience.

I love my engagement ring!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

When my fiance and I were discussing getting my engagement ring, I was skeptical we'd be able to find something truly unique and stunning within a reasonable cost. Well, he proposed to me with the PERFECT ring and didn't go over budget! He not only found great quality and... Read More service with the deBebians team, he was able to put special unique creativity into the ring which is exactly "me". My fiance can be a bit of a perfectionist, but Maggie was super patient and filled with knowledge and great ideas that made the process smooth and easy. I will definitely recommend them to anyone shopping for rings and can't wait to order our wedding bands from them too!

Can I give 6 stars, because they deserve it!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Lauren B

My experience with deBebians began after I got engaged a little over a year ago. My husband had inherited an engagement ring from his great aunt, which was gorgeous, but much too big for me, and Sam helped us size it. My husband and I immediately hit it off with Sam and Olivia,... Read More both GIA graduate gemologists, and made an appointment to come shopping for our wedding bands. I have to say, I was so incredibly impressed with the knowledge and quality of service that Sam and his staff offered us throughout this process. Never having worn jewelry before, my husband was very apprehensive about getting a ring that he would actually want to wear. Sam was very patient, and offered advice and expertise regarding the type of ring that my husband might like based on his personal style and finger size/shape. Needless to say, my husband hasn't taken off his ring since our wedding day! Sam and Olivia also listened intently to my indecisive desires for my wedding band. My engagement ring is a 1.5 carat round diamond on a dainty white gold band. I didn't want a thick wedding band that would take away from the stone, but also wanted something unique and beautiful. Sam and Olivia suggested a rose gold diamond eternity band, which I was so nervous about considering my engagement ring is white gold, but, let me tell you - it is SOOOOOO gorgeous, and I get compliments on it regularly. Not only did he make me the perfect wedding band, but Sam actually called me a few days before I came in to pick it up because he felt that it wasn't 110% perfect the first time around and wanted to improve upon it. After this experience, I will never again go to a chain jeweler; deBebians is the place for me. I have already gone in to size another ring I inherited from my grandmother, and look forward to many sparkly anniversaries, courtesy of deBebians, to come.

Hesitant at first, but totally wowed

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Like everything these days, you can buy it online...but considering I haven't purchased a car or house online, this was probably the biggest purchase I'll ever make on the web. For full disclosure, I was hesitant at first but after reading reviews here and on other sites, I... Read More called them and spoke with Olivia first, and then later Maggie. Both were incredibly helpful and helped me pick out the absolutely best "bang for the buck" stone and a great ring to set it in. All told, I feel incredibly pleased with the ring and yes, she said "yes!" Wedding bands are next for the DeBebians shopping cart. Thanks guys.

deBebians is the best

Reviewed on 9/20/2014

I recently worked with Sam at deBebians to create my engagement ring. The service, professionalism and the quality of my ring were nothing short of exceptional. Sam spent a long time with me helping me design my ring. He asked probing questions and really listened so that he... Read More could soon anticipate what I would or would not like. That allowed him to show me and suggest to me many options and modifications to create the perfect ring. He worked with Olivia to find the perfect diamond based on the shape, size, characteristics and budget I had. She found a few and gave me a professional opinion on the merits of each which made it easy for me to choose the stone for my ring. Then Sam very quickly created a CAD drawing of the ring and worked with me to make final changes to the ring. It took almost exactly the amount of time Sam quoted to create the ring, and he called me to give me progress reports during that time. My ring finally arrived and it is absolutely the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how beautiful and unique it is. I can't wait to get the wedding band which Sam is having made now to match my ring. You cannot go wrong with deBebians. Sam and Olivia are the best in the business!

Wonderful all around

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Amber D

I was super nervous to buy an engagement ring online, but deBebians had the specific halo ring with split shank my fiance wanted. I started out chatting using their online chat and immediately was put at ease. They gave me recommendations on diamonds to use and sizes that... Read More would look nice in the setting. They sent me different options for diamonds in my price range. She was super nice about same-sex relationships too and that's really important, to support companies that are accepting and helpful no matter what. When I called to place the order, Maggie was incredibly nice and genuinely helpful. I was super anxious to see the final ring and asked to see a picture before she mailed it off to me. She did and I was in love. When it arrived, it came in a beautiful case and the ring itself was breathtaking. My fiance is in love with it and seriously is impressed by how much it sparkles. I would definitely recommend deBebians to others looking for rings or any jewelry needs. I am so happy my fiance favorite ring was with them, I had a great experience!

Incredible Ring, Incredible Service

Reviewed on 8/04/2014

I was initially skeptical about online ring shopping, but when I came across "the ring" I called deBebians and got every question answered and more in a matter of minutes! I seriously could not believe how knowledgeable the gemologist Olivia was. She genuinely listened to my... Read More interests in selecting a diamond and provided her professional insight as well. I was stunned when I got the ring and my fiancé cannot stop talking about how perfect it is and exactly what she imagined. I came clean and told her about my deBebian experience, and now we are in the process of getting our wedding bands through deBebians!

Debebians is great!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Kayla M

Debebians worked first with my fiancé to design a custom engagement ring and then with me to design a custom band for the ring. They [Sam specifically is really fantastic] are very helpful and the pricing is fair. They will listen to what you want and help you decide on a... Read More style, then they will create a CAD design for you so you can see the 3D image before it goes into production, and you can make any last tweaks to get it perfect. They ship fast and secure, both pieces they made for our wedding really surpassed our expectations.

Maggie

I am the co-owner of deBebians and one of our staff GIA graduate gemologists. I graduated from GIA in 2001 and founded deBebians in 2005 with a fellow GIA graduate gemologist, Sam. deBebians is named after my great grandfather, Louis deBebian Moore, who served as director of Tiffany & Co. from 1947 to 1956. I assist customers daily to help them secure the perfect center stone as well as guide them throughout their engagement ring and wedding band purchases. Please contact us with any questions or if you would like to receive a complimentary loose diamond search or a custom jewelry quote.