Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

814 SW Military Drive, San Antonio, TX

Waste of my Time

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Michelle B

I did not have a good experience here. The girl who was helping me was sweet but she was inexperienced. It was only her 5th day there. I could understand her being unable to help direct me and that she was stilling trying to get into the swing of things. But there is no... Read More excuse for the end. So my sister and I picked out most of my dresses... Now I know I grabbed a lot. But this was only my third stop and I've learned that you can't really decide on a dress until its out of the bag and on you. Since she wouldn't know if a dress was what I described then I decided I should just grab what looked like might be close to what I wanted. The biggest issue that left me feeling like the whole thing was a waste was that I had asked her to create a "Yes" and "Maybe" pile. With only one hanger pole in the dressing room I think she started to get mixed up in the dresses: not sure if I tried on a dress or not, not sure if a dress was a yes/maybe/no, ect. But when we finished my "yes" and "maybe" pile were mixed in two different racks (at least). They were back in the bags and I couldn't even tell which was which or even if all the ones I asked her to hold were there. Either one of the other employees moved them or my girl did. Not sure who. THE OTHER BIG ISSUE. NO PICTURES ALLOWED. So I couldn't even go back to pictures to see if I could match up the ones I liked. SO the ones I did find again, I tried to write down the designers and style numbers. They also have lot numbers. Neither number comes up online for any of the designers. Most of the people who I would like to give me opinions can't make it in to the store. So in absence of pictures I was going to show them links to the dresses. Can;t do that either. So although they had a few dresses that could have been "the one" I had such a horrible experience.... it isn't even worth it.

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Brenda G

I purchased my perfect wedding gown all thanks to Neddy! She is the sweets and most helpful associate/owner of the salon. I actually fell in love with 2 gowns but with her help I purchased the perfect one. My experience was excellent. They were very helpful in pulling and... Read More showing me gowns that were in my price range and style I wanted. I very much do recommend this bridal salon.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Gerri G

I felt comfortable from the moment I walked in and the staff welcomed me until the day Maria and another staff member dressed me for my wedding. The staff are incredible. The knowledge they have of the different designers just blew me away. I would highly recommend the store on... Read More Loop 410. Friendly, courteous, knowledgable all with a smile

Amazing Dress

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Rebeka M

I went to the Debi's Bridal on NW Loop 410 and found that they were amazing and super helpful. I made an appointment for the middle of the week and got to have my own personal experience with my mom and my sister. There was no one else there but us that day, which made me feel... Read More really special. My sales lady even picked out the dress I ended up buying and wearing on my wedding day. The ladies there are amazing, they even helped me find a last minute jacket to cover my shoulders for a Catholic ceremony just a few days before my wedding. They really saved my butt and I am forever thankful.

Couldn't have been happier

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Crystal M

Took me one trip and we found the perfect dress with the perfect fit!

Not a happy buyer

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Stefanie W

I purchased my dress off the rack at the store in Austin only to show up a few months later for my first dress fitting to a closed store. I found a business card from the Austin location with the San Antonio location phone number. I called them only to find out that the Austin... Read More location closed down and that all of the dresses were shipped to that location. I never received a phone call to let me know this and when I picked up my dress they had know clue to what I was talking about and it took forever to locate my dress. I will not refer to this salon.

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 gina m

I found the dress for me my first time in the store staff was very nice and helpful and it was not an arm and a leg to get the dress...

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Venus G

The store had exactly the dress I was looking for. The sales person was great to work with and was very patient with me trying on a lot of dresses.

Gorgeous Dress

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Jackie G

From the moment I stepped into Debi's Bridal I was greeted kindly, they took down my information and saw what my budget was and what I wanted and went from there. That day Maria helped me out, she was very attentive and showed me a couple of dresses she thought I might like.... Read More There was one that fit amazingly, but it was missing something, it needed more bling. She never pushed me into something I was not completely satisfied with. She gave me her card and told me to look at the website and the designers they carry. I fell in love with a Mori Lee dress. I called Maria about a dozen times, asking about certain styles, prices, etc. She never once hesitated or turned me away. She even called me to let me know that one of the dresses I was highly interested had arrived. After the order was placed, she would still keep in contact and notified me as soon as it got there! She was amazing, generous and very helpful! My dress was everything I dreamed it would be and so much more!

The perfect wedding dress!

Reviewed on 3/06/2013 Valerie H

On my second visit to Debi's bridal I found the dress of my dreams! Designer Kitty Chen's Venice. The service was pretty good, the girls were all sweet, just always seemed to be extremely busy. Took a while to get seen even with appointments already set. I would not change a... Read More thing about my flower head piece or my fantastic dress.

Amazing dress

Reviewed on 2/11/2013 Adriana C

The ladies at Debi's bridal were very nice and helped me to find my perfect dress. They were also able to get all my alterations done by the time I needed them...which was somewhat rushed. They treated me and my family with great respect.

Beautiful Dresses but Chaotic Process

Reviewed on 12/26/2012 Amanda G

I absolutely loved my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses that I found at Debi's Bridal! My alteration process was smooth and Maria was very helpful. Debi's even gave me a discount on my dress since I found it at another location first. However, the dress ordering and tux... Read More ordering processes caused me the most stress during my wedding planning process. When Maria was onsite, she was easily able to answer any questions we had and the process was very organized. However, when she was not there, the process fell apart. My bridesmaids' dresses came less than two weeks before the wedding even though we ordered them in the early summer. No one told us that all girls had to pay their deposit first before dresses would be ordered. I had some girls who paid early thinking their dresses would be ordered right away and come early, but those orders were held until all of my remaining girls paid their balance, which was frustrating. I had to call constantly for updates and if Maria was there, she always did her best to help me. If it wasn't for Maria, I would have gone elsewhere. No one else seemed to know what they were doing. And all locations do not communicate with one another. We had issues ordering tuxes at the different locations because of lack of communication. I am still recommending Debi's because they have beautiful dresses and because they have Maria. If you are going with them, make sure you go with Maria, she will take care of you and help you navigate through the chaos...

Love the dresses, not the best service

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Elizabeth M

I bought an Allure dress from Debi's Bridal for my wedding. It is a beautiful dress, and I love it! The service at Debi's Bridal is not the most impressive - I was told alterations would be about $125; however, when I met with the seamstress, the cost was $345. Obviously this... Read More was a significant difference, and I was told my one of the sales associates she would have the owner (Debi) call me. I never received a call.

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Sarah S

I must have tried on 12 dresses but I did find the ONE. The ladies there were helpful I just wish they had been more attentive. The seamstress was amazing!!

Great Dress and Great Experience

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Lauren K

The owner was there and pulled dresses for me as well as the consultant that had been assigned me. They were very attentive and listened to my comments and got a good feel for my style. There were some problems with the bridesmaid dresses, but I believe that was really the... Read More manufacturer's issue and Debi's Bridal had to be the go between.

Pretty good store

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Shanae H

I purchased my Casablanca 1985 at this store. It was the last store that I went to without an appointment and towards the end of the store's hours of operation. The consultant was kind and pulled what ended up being my dress after hearing what I liked and didn't like. The price... Read More was around average and I received my dress well in advance. I would have given 5 stars, but my dress was ordered to big for me. I was told that a size 8 was my size and would be too snug in the hips if I gained anymore weight. I went to another store closer to home to purchase my veil. When I tried on the sample of my dress there, the consultant asked what size I ordered. When I replied, she stated that it would be too big and that I should have ordered a size 6, which would still have needed some alterations. Sure enough, she was right. Because the dress was ordered too big, I had to shell out a few extra hundred to get the dress tailored to fit me. I think that Debi's has a good selection and kind staff, but make sure you know your correct measurements before ordering.

good for the ladies, tough for the guys

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Mary S

I ordered my bridesmaids dresses and tuxes from the Debi's on 410. the girls didn't have a problem but alot of the tuxes didn't fit well. she also didn't except a coupon that one of the grooms had that she should have. she was easy to get in touch with.

Great Selection

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Christina S

I went to Debi's bridal after viewing several dresses online and I wasn't disappointed; they have a great selection at a variety of price ranges. I lost a bit of weight between buying my dress and my wedding date and they were able to alter my dress in time for my wedding; I... Read More cannot tell you how many compliments I received and I didn't spend an arm and leg. I would definitely recommend Debi's to any bride to be.

Wonderful Wedding Dress/ Not so Great Service

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Rebecca H

I had to drive 4 1/2 hours because they had a specific dress that wasn't available at a David's Bridal. I had a scheduled fitting, and they cancelled on me one week before, after I had already made travel and hotel arrangements. I tried to speak to the manager, and he never got... Read More back to me. I wouldn't recommend this place, but they had the dress i wanted. I had to get my alterations done elsewhere.

Loved my dress

Reviewed on 12/18/2011 Heather S

They did a great job...always very busy they could have used more help...but I didn't mind because they were trying their best.

Reviewed on 12/13/2011 Estrella C

My dress was beautiful and I received great customer service! Everything was done on time and I had no problems with them. They were wonderfuL!

More than a Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Whitney M

I may not have gone to Debi's if I hadn't met her and seen a few gown selections at the Wedding Fair at JW Marriott hotel. I went to her store off 410 and received hands on personal service. I noticed at other bridal stores the business is handled like a busy assembly line,... Read More "Next! Get in, get it on, get out!" But not at Debi's Bridal... The staff there remembers the meaning of what they are doing and the importance of the gown to the bride and the celebration. They provided excellent service and value. A great selection of gowns and styles. My gown was very elegant and unique, unlike anything I saw anywhere else. Their onsite seamstress, Maria, did excellent work on my detailed, elaborate gown. I highly recommend Debi's!

Horrible service

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Caroline G

I purchased my dress from Debi's bridal near mall and I loved my dress! they have beautiful dresses, but horrible service. My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses there and we all couldn't wait to just finish with everything so that we wouldn't have to return. There... Read More was maybe 1 or 2 people there that were helpful and willing to try to help. But more than once I received ugly looks and heard rude comments about myself and other customers. Maybe they should just hire better help...

Great deal

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Allison C

Overall, Debi's bridal was terrific. Debi, the owner, helped me find the dress I wanted, with the price I could afford. They even altered my dress three days before the wedding!!! Who else would do that without charging an arm and a leg?

Please go somewhere else...

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Victoria M

The dress I ordered arrived 2 months late (for which no one called me to provide status), did not fit (even though the size chart said it would), and was too short. We were later told a longer dress could have been ordered and I would have happily paid if they said something... Read More upfront. But now I'm stuck either letting them keep my $600 deposit or wear flat shoes to my wedding due to their no refund/no exchange policy. In addition, the staff was quite rude - insisting I should have bought my wedding shoes when first trying on the dresses. Who buys their shoes first? I also asked to speak with the owner or at least get contact information to work with the corporate office to which they replied it wasn't their job!? Horrible customer service. I wish I would have read all of reviews for this store on the other blogs before going.