Stress-free, Creative Planning!

Once Deborah commits to an event, she will be your financial adviser, stage manager, vendor broker and confidante. She will be your personal shopper, decorator, and all-around event “ringleader” on your big day; whatever it takes to make your dream a reality. Her ability to remain calm under pressure while orchestrating life's most precious events makes her an invaluable asset to those entrusting her with their affairs. Call or email for a free consulation without any obligation...

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Serving all of LI, NYC, and Upstate NY (516) 318-6079

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Karen T

I just had my daughters wedding this past weekend at the Bourne mansion. For anyone wondering if they should book there wedding here please listen to me YES!!!! YES!!!! . I can not say enough about it, the mansion speaks for itself, beautiful . However beauty is not enough if... Read More the staff is not good. Well let me tell you that is not the case. Starting with Miriam , she is who we first met with to book and plan it all. Miriam is so sweet , wonderful to work with, she walks you through everything. She is calm and sweet, she knows exactly what you need to make your day perfect,I absoutely adored her. Next Steve , well without Steve I'm not sure the Bourne mansion would be in business. From the very beginning of the night till the minute you walk out the door Steve is guiding you through it all. He is there to tell you every thing you need to know and do , things that we would be clueless about. He is so good at what he does, he always madel sure we were happy too. So now we have a beautiful place with people who are amazing and so so nice. We have the most amazing food as well, but what some people don't know is or I should say who they don't know is Debbie . Deb minarik , wow!! So I decided to hire deb for day of coordinator just because I stress and needed help that day. Omg I don't know how we could have done it without her. Deb did everything , there was nothing she would not do . She starts early and leaves with you . She sets up everything for photos, she tells you what to do and when to do it. She has a schedule of your day, and follows it so your day runs smooth. I found out that I wasn't the only one she was helping , the whole bridal party did as well. Everyone of my daughters girls told me they don't Know what they would have done without deb. She is there for everyone, and all there needs as well as running the whole day . She is so under paid . Deb is worth so much more, I would never think of doing any large event again without her. Janet also works for deb. She made beautiful baskets , and has such creative ideas. She was able to put my daughter and son in laws monogram on the mirrors. It was such a beautiful touch. She is so good at what she does, and so helpful, her and deb are a great team.So now you have a beautiful mansion with the nicest most amazing team of people, why look anywhere else. Perfect, most beautiful wedding. They made a dream come true.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Christine S

Having Deb as my day of coordinator was the absolute best decision I made in my entire wedding planning process. I don't know what I would've done without her on the day of my wedding. Deb is efficient, calming, very kind, and very knowledgeable. She took care of everything the... Read More day-of, even when things did not go according to plan. She also supported me even months before my wedding when I had questions or needed advice. Deb is the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Nicole G

I worked with Janet to create a mirrored seating chart. My only regret is that I did not find Janet sooner in my wedding planning process to hire her as my wedding planner or day of coordinator. She made my vision for the seating chart come to life and it exceeded my... Read More expectations! I can only imagine the wonderful job she must do if she is hired for as a wedding planner or day of coordinator. Her care for me as a client was evident and heartwarming. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Nicole R

Day of Deb is the best!!!!! Even before the actual day of course Debbie was in contact and helped me get organized and suggested vendors and ideas. I was a pretty relaxed bride, aka procrastinator, and Debbie was so helpful. On the day of she had everything under control my... Read More bridesmaids, my mom and I could just enjoy every moment. Everything went to smooth. Thank you Debbie!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Swapna K

I wish I could give her more than five stars! Deborah was that excellent.She took the hassle out of wedding planning. She was dedicated , helpful, and always there when I needed her. The day of the wedding it rained so hard .It was a real monsoon wedding but her team and her... Read More were the light to this wedding. It was so great to see them escorting the guests to the church with umbrellas etc. If you want your wedding to be the best day of your life then you need to have the best in the game. It's not easy dealing with big Indian weddings and a big bridal party of 24 but somehow she did it so effortlessly. She helped me from start to finish with getting great deals from vendors to the very last detail of giving out tip envelopes at the end of the night. I am so happy to have had her throughout this whole process.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Francesca G

Truly amazing, best day ever. It was everything we ever wanted and more. We could not have asked for a better day. Debbie was the best decision we made for our wedding. She is so sweet, caring, warm, helpful, and most of all so calming. Everyone needs a Debbie in their life for... Read More sure. I could use her on a day to day hands down 150%. She was with us every step of the way and she never stopped for a second. I really can't thank her enough for guiding us through one of the most important days of our lives. If it wasn't for Debbie, our day would not have been the same and I'm sure of it. Our family and friends adored her. The dedication, hustle and love for the work is so inspirational. Debbie, you have a heart of gold and we love you for taking such good care of us. We are so happy that you were part of our very special day. All the best and we wish nothing more than continuous success! Francesca & Ralph ❤️

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Julia F

Debbie was amazing! Our wedding was a bit of an undertaking but Debbie was great at helping us finalize contracts and arrange timelines and kept us on track and calm throughout the process. The day of, she kept everything running smoothly and took care of any last minute... Read More issues. She really stepped in and went above and beyond to make sure my family and I had the best day ever. Thanks for everything Debbie!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Irene C

We used this vendor for the day of my daughter's wedding. Janet & Becca were wonderful. They cleaned up the dining room of breakfast & even washed dishes! They kept us on schedule & gave us the opportunity to enjoy the day & make beautiful memories. I can't say enough about... Read More having Janet & becca with us on this special day.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Meagan Z

Deborah is beyond professional yet feels like a friend. Best decision I made through out the entire process of my wedding was booking Deb! I was married 10/21/17 in Montauk, NY. Deb was nothing short of amazing and went above and beyond (even my husband cannot stop talking about... Read More how amazing she was for us). We had booked Deborah for her day of coordinator service.. although I had been in touch with her via email many times prior to our wedding day. She truly was a savior when my photographer cancelled on us (or should I say his wife cancelled on us via email) 2 weeks before our wedding leaving us without a photographer! I mentioned it to deb and she immediately called and got us an amazing photographer within hours.. Besides helping us in a nightmare of a jam she was emotionally supportive checking in on me and making sure I knew everything would be ok as well as making sure I didn't jump off a bridge! Fast forward to the wedding day and coordinating all of my vendors the day of- she kept me calm while my dad had a major allergic reaction and got him to walk me down the aisle on time .. not to mention she also has seamstress skills! My husband split his pants within the first half hour of our wedding reception and she was able to quickly sew them back up enough that he could put them back on. A million little details that was equivalent to making mine and my husbands day amazing, smooth and calm. Thank you deb for always being two places at once and being there for both me and Ryan every step of the way. Our day was perfect and we know it wouldn't have been if you weren't such a big part of it!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Maruta B

Hands down one of my best decisions was to hire Deb for my day-of-planner. I am out of town bride and had debated if I needed someone to help the day of the wedding. I work in Public Relations and event planning is part of my job so I thought maybe I can go without someone. I am... Read More BEYOND HAPPY that I hired Deb. She was really great leading up to the event to make sure I had covered all of my bases with vendors, timing etc. The day of my wedding she was just AMAZING making sure everything on my list got done, helping coordinate all of the transportation, timing going into the wedding ceremony and many other details throughout the day. As organized as I was I could not have done it without her, knowing she was there gave me peace that everything would go as planned. Thank you again for all of your help Deb, much appreciated!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Andrea B

Debbie is a true, perfect wedding planner and an incredible person. She truly cares about her brides and does everything she can to ensure they have a flawless day. I got married 9/23/17 in Montauk, NY and being that I live in Nassau County, much of our wedding planning had to... Read More be done from a far. Deb took it upon herself to get all of our hotel wedding blocks organized and gave me recommendations for all my vendors. When one of the vendors did not show up for our appointment, she took it upon herself to call them and figure out what went wrong. From the day we booked her, she worked hard to keep us organized and on time with all of our planning. The day of my wedding went so smoothly because of her. She went over to the venue early in the morning to set up our décor, made sure the groom and groomsmen were on time, took care of our vendor payments, and made sure everyone was always where they were supposed to be. I don’t think our day could have been any better and Deb had a huge part in making this happen. I am forever grateful for Deb and would highly recommend her to anyone that wants to have a stress free, amazing wedding!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Maria C

I had hired Jenna as my DOC for my wedding 10/7/17. Deborah had suggested that Jenna would be the right fit for me and she was beyond correct! Jenna is professional, attentive, fabulously organized and was just an overall pleasure to spend my big day with. My only regret was... Read More not hiring her to plan my entire wedding with me because she would of been worth every single penny. Although I had hired Jenna, Debbie would still check in with me during the entire process to make sure everything was going smoothly which was very appreciated as well. Thank you ladies for everything! You're both WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Deborah R

We had a tent wedding at our home which turned out to be much more of an undertaking that I had anticipated. Thank God for Deborah Minarik and her staff! They made the process seem effortless and everything was perfect. Guests texted and called for long after the wedding to... Read More exclaim about "the fairytale wedding they had just attended"! During the event , my guests wanted for nothing. It was breezy and 10 hour-lasting candles were only lasting for two hours. But never mind. Janet and her staff made sure that every candle was bring replaced as needed. This is just one small example of The Group's attention to detail and desire for the party to run perfectly. Deborah Minarik Events is fabulous!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Emily P

I cannot even begin to describe what a godsend Deb is! She is amazing. I used her as my day-of-coordinator for my wedding on 9/24/17 and cannot imagine what I would have done without her. She truly goes above and beyond. From my initial call with her, to my wedding day, to the... Read More days following my wedding day...it is clear that Deb is the best of the best! Even aside from her professional skills, she is kind, hilarious, helpful, and just a joy to work with. She has a detailed process in place to keep everything organized, plan every last detail to the "T", and makes everything so easy for the bride. She worked closely with me to come up with the wedding day timeline, managed my vendors (including all of the important last-minute communication with them on my behalf), and that is only the tip of the iceberg. To say her communication is excellent is an understatement. Before, during and after the wedding, she was always incredibly responsive and took the initiative to check in with me when needed. On the wedding day, she showed up, debriefed with me quickly, then literally took over and did everything exactly as I had planned. By that point I had told her that I trusted her judgment with any needed changes to decor/etc. but she still ran every detail by me. I had been the one on point with Deb leading up to the big day but on our wedding day my husband kept saying how awesome she was. Even after the wedding he and I kept commenting to each other about how amazing she was and how lucky we were to find her. I had my dog at the wedding and Deb even offered to feed and walk her! She made my life so easy and was a huge part of the reason why my wedding was such a dream. Don't waste your time searching - use Deb Minarik Events!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jessica R

I can not thank Debbie enough for being the tremendous help she was leading up to my wedding and on my wedding day. Debbie's numerous years of experience with wedding planning made working with her a joy. Debbie is wonderful at the big and little things, whether it be... Read More providing vendor recommendations (she recommended my photographer and florist), to finding lost car keys, she does so with a smile on her face and the utmost professionalism. Wedding planning can be stressful but Debbie's easy going, approachable nature allowed me to feel comfortable asking the most trivial of questions and giving her tasks that were too daunting for me to handle. Throughout the my entire year planning cycle, I felt comforted knowing that Debbie was always only a phone call, text or email away. I don't know what I would have done without Debbie on the day of. She took care of every detail: staging the dressing room (which was a mess when she arrived), setting up the venue with decorations, paying/tipping all vendors, appearing out of nowhere and removing my veil or grabbing cards out of my hands. Quite simply, she was a lifesaver and my wedding would not have been as successful without her. After the wedding, my mom looked at me and said, "The smartest thing you did planning this wedding was hiring Debbie." I couldn't agree with her more!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Nicole B

I cannot say enough great things about Debbie and her services. She was so incredibly helpful and I felt like I didn't need to worry about a thing while she was around. She worked with my venues bridal attendant meticulously and everything went better than I would have ever... Read More expected. Even the smallest things I would have never thought of- like taking bags back and forth from rooms- she had covered. I would recommend her and her team to every single bride or groom to be! You will not regret it. My husband and mother, who were both skeptical about a DOC, are still ranting and raving about her!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Carina F

Deb is INCREDIBLE. She was the day of coordinator for our 9/9/17 wedding on Shelter Island. Even though we had only hired us for the day of, she came all the way out to the island the summer before to make sure she saw the venue ahead of time. She followed up several times... Read More throughout the year to check in to see if we needed any help. The vendors she recommended, were some of our best! She is the perfect mix of calm and assertive and worked behind the scenes all day to make our day one for the books. There really are no words to thank her. Please consider Deb for your next event, she is beyond fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Ida C

What can I say? I would have been completely and utterly lost without Debbie! Hiring her was the best decision we made. Hands down. She helped me with vendors and with personal questions I had. It never felt like I was asking a stranger for help or paying for vendor. I felt... Read More like I was getting sage advice from a friend and not from a person I had just met. She knows how to make a wedding run smoothly and knows exactly how to ease the tension of every awkward or trying moment. The vendors she recommended were great as well. From all accounts, our wedding turned out to be a fun and glamorous night and I owe it all to Deborah Minarik! Thanks a million xoxo

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Priya P

Deborah is an exceptional and wonderful person to work with. I had 600+ guests at my wedding and so it was extremely overwhelming from the get go. But she was very calm thoroughout the planning process as well as the day of. My husband's family is very large and was very... Read More involved with the planning aspect. Deborah was very respectful of their involvement and worked with them to ensure we had an amazing wedding. Additionally, she helped keep me calm throughout the planning stages and worked around my extremely busy work schedule. Our guests left the wedding raving about how much fun they had and it wouldn't have been possible without Deborah!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Lauren S

I used Deborah for wedding planning services for my wedding August, 2017. To say she was the BEST is an understatement. Deb was wonderful leading up to the wedding, answering all of my emails, texts and phone calls to make sure I was comfortable and prepared for the day of the... Read More wedding. Deb reviewed the timeline of the day with me multiple times to ensure everything would run smoothly. Deb is someone who is the definition of calm, collected and caring - exactly what you need for the day of the wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure the day was everything that I wanted it to be. Deb was more than helpful to not just myself but to my mom and sister (MOH) as well. I will miss planning and chatting with Deb!!! I would recommend Deb to anyone looking for a wedding/event planner!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kara F

I got married in June at the Vanderbilt Museum in Centerport, which is a totally load everything in, DIY venue. I hired Deb as a day-of-coordinator/partial planner, and was so happy that I did. Leading up to the wedding Deb was always friendly and checking in with me to make... Read More sure everything was on track with planning, suggesting vendors, and even came to do the rentals with me and walk-through of the venue. The week before the wedding she collected all the vendor information from me and finalized all information with them and the venue. BUT the real icing on the cake was the wedding day... it was pouring down rain and we were supposed to have our ceremony and cocktail hour outside. Deb just made things happen. I think she only came up to me twice during the day to verify that I was OK with her making the final calls, and I put all of my trust in her. She worked FLAWLESSLY with all vendors, answered texts and requests from my bridesmaids when they had them, and literally got me anything I needed (including some whiskey as it continued to rain around me). The rain let up 20 minutes after the ceremony was supposed to start, and she got people to drive off every chair so I still had my ceremony and cocktail hour outside. The day was such a whirlwind, but all I remember was enjoying every second with my husband, family and friends because Deb handled the rest. Do not hesitate for a single second on booking Deb, just do it! And small side note: I honestly contacted numerous coordinators, but hired Deb because she in the first 5 minutes of the call asked me my finance's name, and my vision for the day. She was the only person that treated me as a bride planning a big day, not a business venture.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Kurt M

I just got married on June 2nd 2017 and Deborah Minarik was our wedding planner. We couldn't say enough about Deborah, she was so amazing, thoughtful and very friendly!! My bridesmaids where even talking about how amazing she was. Having Deborah was one of the best decisions we... Read More made for our wedding. Not only did she handle the logistics, the tipping, the coordination, everything you might expect from a planner, but she went as far as wiping up a spilled drink on the dance floor right before my father/daughter dance so we wouldn't slip, she took photos when the photographer wasnt around and txted them to me, she help me take off my vail and put flowers in my hair. Anything I needed she took care of, anything that came up she handled. It was these details that I appreciated so much. She was an absolute pleasure to have around and I'm so thankful she was there.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Eva E

We hired Jenna, from Deborah Minarik for day-of-coordinator services and we are so happy we did! Due to some unforeseen circumstances we were left to plan an off-premise wedding for 220 people in Montauk in two months and with the help of Deb and Jenna we got it done. Both Deb... Read More and Jenna took the time to get to know us and listen to how we envisioned our wedding. They are both organized, professional, and genuinely caring people. Our day ran so smoothly, Jenna was by our sides to make sure our wedding day was everything we ever dreamed of. No request was too large for Jenna to handle. She always made sure we were running on time, had a drink in our hand and smiles on our faces. We cannot thank Deb and Jenna enough for helping pull off the most memorable day of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Michelle N

I will never be able to thank DME/Ever Eventful enough for giving me Janet, Becky and Emily! "Day of coordinator"is a total misnomer - these guys were crossing my T's and dotting my I's for months. There were A LOT of moving parts to our wedding and these guys made sure... Read More everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. Janet was unfortunately not available the day of our event, but we are so grateful to have worked with Becky and Emily. They were not only consummate professionals who stayed calm and solved any problem that arose (including red wine on the bride), but they were COOL, fun to be around, and put everyone immediately at ease. I cannot tell you how many times I heard from other people how great these guys were night of. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and I attribute it to this teams dedication and attention to detail.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Alena P

Working with Deb definitely saved my wedding! When I first reached out to Deb to help with my winter wedding at the Bourne Mansion, I knew that I needed some day-of assistance – but little did I know that she would do much much more. Deb was available from to speak to me via... Read More text, email, or phone 2 months before my wedding. She helped out with anything big or small – and helped both my parents and in-laws with any doubts and concerns they might have had. Deb saved my wedding day! Our wedding was on January 7th , a massive snow storm! Deb was able to keep me calm and relaxed the entire time when all of our schedules had to change last minute. She was coordinated with our limo and photographer to ensure that not one picture or person was missing on my big day. She went above and beyond to make sure that transportation for my grandfather was coordinated and that he would be there for my big day – no task for her was too large or too small. She even helped decorate the Bourne Mansion to ensure that my winter wonderland wedding came to life. My wedding day was an absolute success with the help of Deb and Steve from Bourne Mansion. They worked flawlessly as a team and no detail was overlooked. I have recommended Deb to all of my friends! She is absolutely amazing and I don’t know what I would have done without her.

Deborah Minarik

Deborah has spent her entire career in the hospitality business. Through this experience she has been able to forge relationships with some of the best talent in the wedding industry. She is a preferred vendor for the Lessings Group, but also travels and works at many different venues throughout LI, and the tri-state area. She has years of experience with catering, off-premise parties, and destination events. Deb, along with her team of fun and talented staff has built a solid wedding coordinating business that was just rewarded with "Best of Weddings for 2015".