Stress-free, Creative Planning!

Once Deborah commits to an event, she will be your financial adviser, stage manager, vendor broker and confidante. She will be your personal shopper, decorator, and all-around event “ringleader” on your big day; whatever it takes to make your dream a reality. Her ability to remain calm under pressure while orchestrating life's most precious events makes her an invaluable asset to those entrusting her with their affairs. Call or email for a free consulation without any obligation...

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Serving all of LI, NYC, and Upstate NY (516) 318-6079

There aren't enough stars to rate Deb, she is THAT amazing!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Kaitlin M

Deborah was my angel. She took my dream and made it a reality. We met back in April, just 5 months before my wedding. When I told her what I wanted to do, she looked at me and flat out said "you need help!" She was honestly a godsend. I am 100% a procrastinator. She kept me on... Read More track, told me what I still needed to do. Helped me get over my fear of picking up the phone and calling someone. She has the best ideas, the most amazing list of vendors and she is just phenomenal. I didn't just find a wedding planner, I found a lifelong friend. We got married on October 3rd in a barn and had our reception in a tent. Now if anyone remembers October 2nd, you will recall we had 5 inches of rain in a single day thanks to Hurricane Joaquin. The day before my wedding, we had to change the ceremony from outside to inside the barn. Which in the end, turned out to be absolutely the right move. It was romantic and absolutely beautiful. To say that Deborah and her team pulled off a wedding miracle is an understatement. While I was blissfully unaware at home drinking champagne and getting my hair and makeup done. Deborah was at the site coordinating and delegating tasks. There was a pond underneath my reception tent at 9am the morning of the wedding. With the help of a small army, she made sure everything was finished on time. My wedding was perfect. I may have had the ideas, but Deb made them happen. I will forever be grateful to her for that. After all was said and done, she asked me if I would do it again and I told her yes, in a heartbeat. But the truth of the matter is, I would only do it again if I had her by my side helping along the way. I didn't get married in a catering hall. You have no idea what it takes to organize something of that size until you start the process. I had to bring everything in from toilets, to tents, to cups, plates, silverware, a bar. Everything. Deb helps you make it easy. There is no question, Deborah is the best of the best. You deal directly with her, there is no receptionist answering the phone and waiting hours for a return call. She deserves a 100 Star rating, and honestly, I don't even think 100 stars are enough. Do not hesitate to meet with her, you will not regret it. She will make your dreams come true. She made mine come true!

Amazing Long Island Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Anju A

Our wedding was over a month ago, and the only reason I did not written this review sooner is that it has been very difficult for me to put into words how amazing Debbie is and how helpful she was throughout our planning process and on our wedding day. First of all, I was not... Read More initially sold on the idea of hiring a wedding coordinator. I was exploring the idea because my husband, was finishing grad school and I am an attorney with long hours. As soon as we met Debbie, we knew that if we were going to retain anyone to help plan the wedding, it was going to be her. It is hard to say why, but I am all about following my instinct and so I went with my gut. Thankfully, my gut was right. Debbie was professional, incredibly nice, eager to help without being pushy, fun to be around, knowledgeable about the industry but honest when she didn't know, always willing to volunteer to research and look into questions, vendors, options. She made herself available on our schedule, this was a big deal to me because I was only free on the weekends. Having her around to bounce ideas around with, discuss the little details that other people politely listen to but really do not want to hear helped so much was great. Debbie was also the source of a number of vendors we used for the wedding because I didn't have the time or energy to research. Every single one of her recommendations turned out to be wonderful and provided great services. Debbie was with us from the beginning, when my initial plan was to throw a 600 person wedding under a tent outdoors (what was I thinking!?!?) to our beautiful 450 person wedding at Glen Island Harbour. On our wedding day, we knew we did not need to worry and that she and her team would be keeping things on track and they definitely did. I know people say that things will go wrong on your wedding day and that no wedding is perfect, but the overall consensus was that nothing did go wrong on our wedding day and everything was actually perfect. Debbie and her team had a big hand in that.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Maria C

I had hired Jenna as my DOC for my wedding 10/7/17. Deborah had suggested that Jenna would be the right fit for me and she was beyond correct! Jenna is professional, attentive, fabulously organized and was just an overall pleasure to spend my big day with. My only regret was... Read More not hiring her to plan my entire wedding with me because she would of been worth every single penny. Although I had hired Jenna, Debbie would still check in with me during the entire process to make sure everything was going smoothly which was very appreciated as well. Thank you ladies for everything! You're both WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Deborah R

We had a tent wedding at our home which turned out to be much more of an undertaking that I had anticipated. Thank God for Deborah Minarik and her staff! They made the process seem effortless and everything was perfect. Guests texted and called for long after the wedding to... Read More exclaim about "the fairytale wedding they had just attended"! During the event , my guests wanted for nothing. It was breezy and 10 hour-lasting candles were only lasting for two hours. But never mind. Janet and her staff made sure that every candle was bring replaced as needed. This is just one small example of The Group's attention to detail and desire for the party to run perfectly. Deborah Minarik Events is fabulous!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Emily L

I cannot even begin to describe what a godsend Deb is! She is amazing. I used her as my day-of-coordinator for my wedding on 9/24/17 and cannot imagine what I would have done without her. She truly goes above and beyond. From my initial call with her, to my wedding day, to the... Read More days following my wedding day...it is clear that Deb is the best of the best! Even aside from her professional skills, she is kind, hilarious, helpful, and just a joy to work with. She has a detailed process in place to keep everything organized, plan every last detail to the "T", and makes everything so easy for the bride. She worked closely with me to come up with the wedding day timeline, managed my vendors (including all of the important last-minute communication with them on my behalf), and that is only the tip of the iceberg. To say her communication is excellent is an understatement. Before, during and after the wedding, she was always incredibly responsive and took the initiative to check in with me when needed. On the wedding day, she showed up, debriefed with me quickly, then literally took over and did everything exactly as I had planned. By that point I had told her that I trusted her judgment with any needed changes to decor/etc. but she still ran every detail by me. I had been the one on point with Deb leading up to the big day but on our wedding day my husband kept saying how awesome she was. Even after the wedding he and I kept commenting to each other about how amazing she was and how lucky we were to find her. I had my dog at the wedding and Deb even offered to feed and walk her! She made my life so easy and was a huge part of the reason why my wedding was such a dream. Don't waste your time searching - use Deb Minarik Events!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jessica R

I can not thank Debbie enough for being the tremendous help she was leading up to my wedding and on my wedding day. Debbie's numerous years of experience with wedding planning made working with her a joy. Debbie is wonderful at the big and little things, whether it be... Read More providing vendor recommendations (she recommended my photographer and florist), to finding lost car keys, she does so with a smile on her face and the utmost professionalism. Wedding planning can be stressful but Debbie's easy going, approachable nature allowed me to feel comfortable asking the most trivial of questions and giving her tasks that were too daunting for me to handle. Throughout the my entire year planning cycle, I felt comforted knowing that Debbie was always only a phone call, text or email away. I don't know what I would have done without Debbie on the day of. She took care of every detail: staging the dressing room (which was a mess when she arrived), setting up the venue with decorations, paying/tipping all vendors, appearing out of nowhere and removing my veil or grabbing cards out of my hands. Quite simply, she was a lifesaver and my wedding would not have been as successful without her. After the wedding, my mom looked at me and said, "The smartest thing you did planning this wedding was hiring Debbie." I couldn't agree with her more!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Nicole B

I cannot say enough great things about Debbie and her services. She was so incredibly helpful and I felt like I didn't need to worry about a thing while she was around. She worked with my venues bridal attendant meticulously and everything went better than I would have ever... Read More expected. Even the smallest things I would have never thought of- like taking bags back and forth from rooms- she had covered. I would recommend her and her team to every single bride or groom to be! You will not regret it. My husband and mother, who were both skeptical about a DOC, are still ranting and raving about her!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Carina T

Deb is INCREDIBLE. She was the day of coordinator for our 9/9/17 wedding on Shelter Island. Even though we had only hired us for the day of, she came all the way out to the island the summer before to make sure she saw the venue ahead of time. She followed up several times... Read More throughout the year to check in to see if we needed any help. The vendors she recommended, were some of our best! She is the perfect mix of calm and assertive and worked behind the scenes all day to make our day one for the books. There really are no words to thank her. Please consider Deb for your next event, she is beyond fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Ida C

What can I say? I would have been completely and utterly lost without Debbie! Hiring her was the best decision we made. Hands down. She helped me with vendors and with personal questions I had. It never felt like I was asking a stranger for help or paying for vendor. I felt... Read More like I was getting sage advice from a friend and not from a person I had just met. She knows how to make a wedding run smoothly and knows exactly how to ease the tension of every awkward or trying moment. The vendors she recommended were great as well. From all accounts, our wedding turned out to be a fun and glamorous night and I owe it all to Deborah Minarik! Thanks a million xoxo

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Priya P

Deborah is an exceptional and wonderful person to work with. I had 600+ guests at my wedding and so it was extremely overwhelming from the get go. But she was very calm thoroughout the planning process as well as the day of. My husband's family is very large and was very... Read More involved with the planning aspect. Deborah was very respectful of their involvement and worked with them to ensure we had an amazing wedding. Additionally, she helped keep me calm throughout the planning stages and worked around my extremely busy work schedule. Our guests left the wedding raving about how much fun they had and it wouldn't have been possible without Deborah!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Lauren S

I used Deborah for wedding planning services for my wedding August, 2017. To say she was the BEST is an understatement. Deb was wonderful leading up to the wedding, answering all of my emails, texts and phone calls to make sure I was comfortable and prepared for the day of the... Read More wedding. Deb reviewed the timeline of the day with me multiple times to ensure everything would run smoothly. Deb is someone who is the definition of calm, collected and caring - exactly what you need for the day of the wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure the day was everything that I wanted it to be. Deb was more than helpful to not just myself but to my mom and sister (MOH) as well. I will miss planning and chatting with Deb!!! I would recommend Deb to anyone looking for a wedding/event planner!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kara F

I got married in June at the Vanderbilt Museum in Centerport, which is a totally load everything in, DIY venue. I hired Deb as a day-of-coordinator/partial planner, and was so happy that I did. Leading up to the wedding Deb was always friendly and checking in with me to make... Read More sure everything was on track with planning, suggesting vendors, and even came to do the rentals with me and walk-through of the venue. The week before the wedding she collected all the vendor information from me and finalized all information with them and the venue. BUT the real icing on the cake was the wedding day... it was pouring down rain and we were supposed to have our ceremony and cocktail hour outside. Deb just made things happen. I think she only came up to me twice during the day to verify that I was OK with her making the final calls, and I put all of my trust in her. She worked FLAWLESSLY with all vendors, answered texts and requests from my bridesmaids when they had them, and literally got me anything I needed (including some whiskey as it continued to rain around me). The rain let up 20 minutes after the ceremony was supposed to start, and she got people to drive off every chair so I still had my ceremony and cocktail hour outside. The day was such a whirlwind, but all I remember was enjoying every second with my husband, family and friends because Deb handled the rest. Do not hesitate for a single second on booking Deb, just do it! And small side note: I honestly contacted numerous coordinators, but hired Deb because she in the first 5 minutes of the call asked me my finance's name, and my vision for the day. She was the only person that treated me as a bride planning a big day, not a business venture.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Kurt M

I just got married on June 2nd 2017 and Deborah Minarik was our wedding planner. We couldn't say enough about Deborah, she was so amazing, thoughtful and very friendly!! My bridesmaids where even talking about how amazing she was. Having Deborah was one of the best decisions we... Read More made for our wedding. Not only did she handle the logistics, the tipping, the coordination, everything you might expect from a planner, but she went as far as wiping up a spilled drink on the dance floor right before my father/daughter dance so we wouldn't slip, she took photos when the photographer wasnt around and txted them to me, she help me take off my vail and put flowers in my hair. Anything I needed she took care of, anything that came up she handled. It was these details that I appreciated so much. She was an absolute pleasure to have around and I'm so thankful she was there.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Eva E

We hired Jenna, from Deborah Minarik for day-of-coordinator services and we are so happy we did! Due to some unforeseen circumstances we were left to plan an off-premise wedding for 220 people in Montauk in two months and with the help of Deb and Jenna we got it done. Both Deb... Read More and Jenna took the time to get to know us and listen to how we envisioned our wedding. They are both organized, professional, and genuinely caring people. Our day ran so smoothly, Jenna was by our sides to make sure our wedding day was everything we ever dreamed of. No request was too large for Jenna to handle. She always made sure we were running on time, had a drink in our hand and smiles on our faces. We cannot thank Deb and Jenna enough for helping pull off the most memorable day of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Michelle N

I will never be able to thank DME/Ever Eventful enough for giving me Janet, Becky and Emily! "Day of coordinator"is a total misnomer - these guys were crossing my T's and dotting my I's for months. There were A LOT of moving parts to our wedding and these guys made sure... Read More everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. Janet was unfortunately not available the day of our event, but we are so grateful to have worked with Becky and Emily. They were not only consummate professionals who stayed calm and solved any problem that arose (including red wine on the bride), but they were COOL, fun to be around, and put everyone immediately at ease. I cannot tell you how many times I heard from other people how great these guys were night of. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and I attribute it to this teams dedication and attention to detail.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Alena P

Working with Deb definitely saved my wedding! When I first reached out to Deb to help with my winter wedding at the Bourne Mansion, I knew that I needed some day-of assistance – but little did I know that she would do much much more. Deb was available from to speak to me via... Read More text, email, or phone 2 months before my wedding. She helped out with anything big or small – and helped both my parents and in-laws with any doubts and concerns they might have had. Deb saved my wedding day! Our wedding was on January 7th , a massive snow storm! Deb was able to keep me calm and relaxed the entire time when all of our schedules had to change last minute. She was coordinated with our limo and photographer to ensure that not one picture or person was missing on my big day. She went above and beyond to make sure that transportation for my grandfather was coordinated and that he would be there for my big day – no task for her was too large or too small. She even helped decorate the Bourne Mansion to ensure that my winter wonderland wedding came to life. My wedding day was an absolute success with the help of Deb and Steve from Bourne Mansion. They worked flawlessly as a team and no detail was overlooked. I have recommended Deb to all of my friends! She is absolutely amazing and I don’t know what I would have done without her.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 tara f

I can't say enough good things about Deborah she is amazing!! She helped with so many things not only the day of but also the month leading up to it. She was with us the whole day the day of my wedding she came to my house got everyone moving made sure things were going ok... Read More handled all the tips made sure the flowers were ok and a million other things all before meeting the guys at the church. She made sure the wedding before us moved out quickly and set up our bows got be guys moving was there to calm me down hand out bubbles wrangle all my family members for pics after. Then she went to the venue and helped set everything up made sure me and my husband plus both our parents were taken care of during the reception and stayed with us until the car came at the end of the night. She was so helpful in keeping me calm and making everything go perfect. I'm so glad we decided to hire her she's amazing!! I highly recommend her to everyone

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Roseanne D

If I could give Deborah 10 stars, I would. I secured Deborah's services for Day of Wedding Coordination, but her support was well beyond just helping run things the day of the wedding. She devoted a lot of time in person, via email, and by phone to helping me stay organized,... Read More manage the timeline and vendor requests, and making sure no detail was left undone. She never made me feel like I was taking up too much time. Deborah's a great sounding board for ideas and helped connect me with her partner who helped add some great design elements to my day. Not only did Deborah give me peace of mind and make sure everything flowed smoothly on the wedding day, she also gave me some much needed emotional support. My only regret was that I wish I had started working with Deborah earlier! I highly recommend Deborah Minarik Events and am happy to share additional details with any bride looking for a more in depth referral.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Nicole M

Deborah and Janet are amazing and truly the best in the business! Originally we were not going to use a wedding planner but about four months before the wedding we decided to hire Deb and her team. To be completely honest my now husband thought it would be a "waste of money"... Read More and we didn't need it. The day of the wedding he quickly changed his mind and kept saying how glad Deb was there the day off. I can't tell you how thankful I am that we decided to use Deb and Janet. Deb was amazing with answering any questions I have, creating a wedding timeline and with the day off. You don't know how many little things come up the day off and it is so extremely nice to have someone else take care of literally everything for you the day off. I need aspirin at one point on the day of the wedding and I turn around, Deb is there with water and aspirin. I didn't even have to ask for it - she is that good. Between my husband and I working we had very little time to plan all of the little details and Janet took care of all of this for us. From social medial signs, to place card signs, and ceremony wine boxes. Everything was better than I ever could of dreamed of and fit our wedding personality to a "t." My only regret was that we didn't hire Deb and Janet sooner. If you are reading this review, do yourself a favor and make an appointment with Deb. She is so affordable and the best thing you could do for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Gwen R

I am struggling to find the words to describe just how instrumental Debbie was on our wedding day. Really not thinking I even needed a wedding day coordinator, I literally had no idea all the things that could and would come up in the days prior to and on the wedding day that... Read More Debbie so expertly and efficiently handled. She is a calming and assuring force that is always present on your day ready and willing to execute any need, thought, idea, or request by you. My parents who were quite skeptical (as was my future husband) as for the need to hire a “day of” coordinator could not stop talking about how grateful they all were to have her there. Knowing that weddings are so expensive and most of us trying to cut down where we can and prioritize our needs and wants, hear me when I say, staffing is not where you want to cut and Debbie clearly loves what she does as evidenced by her performance and time she gives you. You cannot put a price on peace of mind and trust me when I say, you cannot imagine the things that can and will likely happen that day that you will thank your lucky stars that Debbie was there.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Jerry W

As the father of the groom I was very active in the plans for the wedding that took place on 1/7/17 at The Bourne Mansion. One of the best decisions we made was hiring Deborah (who was recommended to me by my future daughter in law and son) as our wedding planner. Deb handled... Read More every detail with pinpoint accuracy and was always there to insure that the wedding went off flawlessly. No task was either too small or too large for her to handle in both a professional and very pleasant manner. As you may recall 1/7/17 happened to have been a major snow storm so there was one more element of stress thrown into the mix with last minute cancellations etc. Deborah handled all the weather related issues just as she did everything else - perfectly. I would strongly recommend Deborah and will certainly hire her again for any of my upcoming events.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Sinem G

Without Deborah there would not have been a wedding! We hired Deborah (and her team) for all of our planning, and it was definitely challenging as we had an outdoor tent wedding in a rented home. All of the vendors had to come on site, and there was a million rules and details... Read More that needed to be planned as it was not at a venue. She was fundamental not only in organizing, planning, but also there for you throughout all of the stress of the process. She helps with planning from day one, and is very helpful in introducing to vendors in the area. I had a great experience and great result with all of the vendors I was set up with. Deborah was in constant contact with us throughout the whole process, and I do not shy away from saying she is part our of family now! Deborah organized my entire family and all of my friends for our very stressful and busy outdoor wedding schedule. She also had alternatives planned in case of weather, and offered so much of her advice and time for us. I feel like we got to know her so well, and she went out of her way to make me comfortable and get through my special day. My husband and I are extremely grateful for all of her help and support. Deborah, you're the best!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Danielle W

So I found Deb on the knot reviews, and luck would have had it, she was actually the in house wedding planner vendor for my amazing venue. I knew she was the perfect match for me probably within the first 5 mins of speaking to her on the phone and then when I eventually met her... Read More in person it was like we were old friends. Any request I had she was like "no problem in her calm soothing voice, now i mention this bc when you get stressed out towards the end, She is the most calming! She gave me sooo much advice (mind you I only hired her for the day of, so she didnt have to) about which vendors to work with, told me about a trolley that i eventually booked. Bc she referred me to a limo company, I got the most amazing deal (also before I officially hired her)! Now depending your budget I would HIGHLY recommend ALL Brides to have the Day of the Wedding Coordinator at the VERY LEAST. I had my stuff together 2 inch binder with every detail any bride/vendor should need. Meaning I was well put together, that vein said, the day of my wedding i was so caught up (sometimes way overwhelmed) having her there by my side knowing she had my back and would take care of whatever should awry was the most comforting feeling. At the end of the wedding night after the last song is played and I was saying goodbye to my guest, I had this feeling like crap now I have to grab all my things and look around for my things....that is when Deb, came to me and said everything has been taken care of and packed up. I wish someone could have taken a picture of my face bc i had a huge sigh of relief with that. Now in my venue you have to grab everything you brought (seating chart, extra flowers, decorations etc, I had a lot and no extra car, just the shuttle back to the hotel) we never got to narrow down the logistics and Deb with no hesitation said she would drop the 4 big boxes, tons of picture frames, my bouquet (which i had no idea where it was prior) and Packed it in my car. Next morning i was all set. AND that is all to her. Other duties that you may never even thought of is that she covers is distribution of all the tips! Not once was a I bothered or interrupted from my wedding. Now being the control freak I am, that is saying a lot, bc I knew that Deb was there. Even though the wedding is over, I will miss her she grew into a friend. You cannot go wrong!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 n m

Amazing. Words really cannot describe how much I loved working with Deborah. She was my day of coordinator but she did way more than that. I must have emailed her a billion times in my months of planning but she answered all my questions & concerns no matter what. I truly... Read More loved planning my wedding but she made it that much better. The day of she helped everything run so smoothly. Hire Deborah she will not let you down!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Anouchka A

Wonderful! Could not imaging my wedding without Jenna. Thank you so much :)

Deborah Minarik

Deborah has spent her entire career in the hospitality business. Through this experience she has been able to forge relationships with some of the best talent in the wedding industry. She is a preferred vendor for the Lessings Group, but also travels and works at many different venues throughout LI, and the tri-state area. She has years of experience with catering, off-premise parties, and destination events. Deb, along with her team of fun and talented staff has built a solid wedding coordinating business that was just rewarded with "Best of Weddings for 2015".