Diamonds, Wedding Bands, Jewelry and Fine Giftware

DeScenza Diamonds...Making Celebrations Sparkle since 1915! Find your perfect diamond engagement ring, wedding bands, and gifts to make your wedding truly magical! Come into any of our 4 Massachusetts locations to learn about our GIA certified diamonds, as well as our featured Forevermark diamonds. Beautiful, Rare and Responsibly Sourced, their " Journey to Become the One" is an impressive story of environmental conservation and community empowerment. Set your diamond in a custom ring or a setting from designers Sasha Primak, Sylvie, Coast, Lieberfarb, Art Carved and more. Our GIA graduate gemologists, knowledgeable friendly staff, and DeScenza family members take great pride in having served 4 generations of customers since 1915! One Family. Four Generations. One Hundred Years.

Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

387 Washington St , Boston, MA (617) 542-7974

Reviewed on 9/29/2017

My husband and I are customers of Descenza Diamonds in Peabody and I just wanted to write to say how pleased we both are with the wonderful people who work there. We do all of our business with Michelle Roberts and I can not say enough great things about her. She always has a... Read More smile on her face and is very welcoming every time we see her. She goes above and beyond to help us find whatever it is that we may be looking for and is extremely professional. We have purchased many pieces of jewelry from DeScenza and Michelle always makes it a fun experience and makes us feel excited to do so like it was our first time every time. When something needs repairs or cleaning or whatever the case may be she makes sure we have our jewelry back very quickly. I could go on and on about how wonderful Michelle is and I highly recommend DeScenza Diamonds and Michelle Roberts. One other person that I would also like to mention is Joanna Surette. Joanna is always happy and bubbly and makes your experience at DeScenza enjoyable. After you first meet her you feel as though she has been a long time friend. She’s also very professional and accommodating. Two lovely wonderful women that I am happy to have met.

2017-10-18T06:10:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review and kind words about Michelle and Joanna! We love hearing from our customers and we place a lot of value on making your experiences memorable :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Hannah M

DeScenza Diamonds in Peabody Ma was simply amazing in helping my husband and I get our wedding bands and eventually a new engagement ring. My husband had initially purchased my engagement ring at another jewelry store but we had nothing but issues with the ring including a... Read More major break in the band. When that jewelry store would not help us we turned to DeScenza Diamonds for help. They could not have been more generous, helpful and supportive, giving us special attention and helping my husband and I find another band. The situation with the original ring was so disappointing and stressful and DeScenza Diamonds took all that negativity away. My new engagement ring and our wedding bands are perfect. I would recommend anyone to DeScenza's if you are looking for quality diamonds and impeccable service.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jeison P

Neil Jr was extremely helpful while I was searching for the right diamond. He was very informative and patient when I asked contious questions regarding the diamonds quality. When I decided to keep shopping other vendors he was not pushy and didn't not try to rush me. This was a... Read More big purchase and I wanted to be certain I was choosing the right stone. One thing I can say is that choosing the right team and specialist should also be just as big of a decision. Thank you for the beautiful emerald cut ring you helped me put together. I'm happy to say she absolutely loves it.

2017-07-26T21:32:39 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We couldnt be happier to hear she loves the ring :) Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Christine T

My 15th wedding anniversary was coming up and I thought I would start looking without my husband. I went into DeScenza's Peabody and started to look. I noticed a ring I liked and as it turned out the sales person Stephanie had the same ring on. I was unsure and wanted to keep... Read More looking at others. At this time a few other sales ladies came over and was offering advice and making me feel like a princess playing dress up. It was great. I did go back one other time just to make sure it was the one I wanted and to take a photo so my husband would know the right one. He did go back alone and when he pulled out the photo Joanna quickly told the other ladies "She is getting her ring" He said it was funny they remembered me and were genuine in their excitement. I have now been back several times to purchase birthday and holiday gifts for friends and family. It is my go to place to find a gift without breaking the bank. Knowing I was not making a purchase the day of my first visit and never made to feel less important was a great feeling.

2017-10-18T06:16:12 Response from the vendor

Congratulationos on your anniversary! Thanks so much for reviewing us. We are always happy to help make celebrations sparkle !

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ann T

As mother of the bride and long time DeScenza customer, we suggested our son in law to be head into DeScenza Boston to meet with Tyler DeScenza. He had a great experience, feeling totally at ease with the diamond education he received, as well las the beautiful FOrevermark... Read More diamond that our daughter loves! Couldnt be happier that yet another generation of our family will be with DeScenza from this day forward!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Justin C

Fantastic experience. Michael Molloy made everything fun, smooth and easy. Excellent at explaining the process and the art of selecting a diamond. I couldn't be happier.

2017-08-22T20:54:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us...and congratulations on your engagement!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Justin C

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christine B

My family has been lifelong customers of DeScenzas, so when my husband proposed he was able to work with the jeweler my grandfather has worked with, Ascha. Not knowing much about the process, he felt at ease and comfortable with Ascha, who took her time to explain the basics of... Read More diamonds, settings and create the most beautiful ring I could have imagined. My ring was sized at a 7 because my husband didn't want to tip me off, so when I needed to go down almost 2 sizes, I was worried I would have to wait for it for a few days. We were so excited and surprised to learn that it would only take about an hour to be resized at the store, and we were able to get on with our day and share the exciting news with our family and friends immediately because of them! We also went with DeScenzas for our wedding bands, and I was able to custom design a band to match and sit flush against my engagement ring. Our rings were created beautifully with attention to every detail, packaged thoughtfully and delivered discretely. We are now lifetime members of DeSecenzas, and will happily use them again for all of our celebrations to come!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Jenan I

I recently visited the Peabody location for their wedding and event and couldn't have been any more pleased with the service I received. I went in without a clue as to where to begin and in no time I was able to make a decision. My time wasn't wasted and Karen knew exactly what... Read More to show me. Other employees interacted with my family and I and offered their assistance. It was a very pleasant and stress-free experience we had and would definitely recommend anyone to go there!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Amie P

I went to Descenza in Peabody for the first time today after hearing out their two-day sale event at a wedding expo back in January. With the help of Stephanie, I purchased my wedding band! She cleaned my engagement ring, gave my fiance and I wonderful advice, and was overall... Read More wonderful to work with. I feel I got a very fair price and had a great overall experience! I highly recommend going to Descenza!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Michelle F

The first and only person you need when buying an engagement ring is Mike at Descenza in Peabody. He made the whole experience of buying a diamond much easier, from the education of what you need to know about buying a diamond, all the way to when you find just what your... Read More looking for. He went above and beyond and wanted nothing but for me to be in love with the ring I purchased. It doesn't even stop there , he said I can come in anytime to have the ring cleaned or checked and stands behind his product 100%. Everyone that has seen the ring is in awe of how beautiful it is and how much fire and sparkle the ring has. Thank you very much for everything Mike. Rich S

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Erik P

I came into DeScenza diamonds with a specific budget for an engagement ring. Hugh was awesome. Stayed within my budget. Educated me on diamonds. I came out with a great ring. She said yes! We'll be back for our bands.

2016-10-17T09:50:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! Congratulations on your engagement :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren S

DeScenza Diamonds is the the only place I will ever go for quality, timeless pieces. Literally all of the jewelry I wear is from this store. And if they don't have something in one store, they can curry it over from another one of their locations so you'll always feel serviced... Read More and get what you need. Besides having their own inventory, they can also custom order any piece with their talented jeweler. I found diamond expert Michael Molloy out of the Peabody store to be extremely helpful during my engagement process. He took the time to explain diamonds to me and I never felt pressured by him. He has excellent taste and always offers me the latest styles and classic pieces which is why I keep coming back again and again. I recommend DeScenza to all of my family and friends and no one has ever been disappointed- they are simply the best!

2016-10-17T09:54:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, which I have passed on to Mike! So glad you had a great engagement experience and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Katy W

I was absolutely gobsmacked when my husband surprised me with an anniversary band. I am so thankful for the expert guidance he received from Robin Leonard. My platinum eternity band was sized perfectly and I am constantly looking down at my hand because of the gorgeous sparkle... Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Brianne P

Descenza's is the best! Their selection of jewelry and customer service is amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016

I am from Massachusetts originally, but moved to California ten years ago. After visiting several jewelry stores in L.A., I decided I wanted to get an engagement ring from a local store back home. My mom helped me coordinate Facetime calls with Lauren at DeScenza and I knew... Read More immediately this was the right place. Lauren was able to take my ideas and feedback and put together the exact ring I was looking for. She very quickly understood my vision and I can't say enough about the level of customer service I received. I can't wait to work with Lauren at the Framingham store on our wedding bands later this year. The fact that the ring came from my home and has a little touch of Boston makes it mean that much more to me. From, Lindsey my new fiance: "I love my engagement ring, it's so beautiful and just what I wanted. I am so happy that DeScenza had the perfect one for me!"

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Vinny G

I went to the Peabody location to pick out an engagement ring for my now wife. From first stepping foot into the establishment I felt comfortable and at ease. Karen helped me completely make up my mind on exactly what style and everything I would like. She showed me a few... Read More different styles and helped narrow down exactly what I was looking for. Karen showed me all the style rings that were within my budget until finally I found one that my heart fell in love with. She helped me make one of the biggest decision of my life without trying to lead me away from what I truly wanted and what I knew my wife would love. I 100% recommend anyone and everyone to DeScenza's in Peabody for their beautiful diamonds and jewelry and friendly professional staff. I can truly say that I had made the most confident decision of my life thanks to DeScenza's and I can also say they have won me over as a lifetime customer!!!

2016-09-17T15:55:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! Congratulations on your engagement and wedding🎉 We love our Peabody staff and the accolades they so deserve!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Kris G

My Husband went to the Peabody location for my beautiful art carved engagement ring and told me he would only go there for the bands and any other jewelry he would ever want. We went in and I was blowm away at the amazing service that was given. The young lady never pushed... Read More anything on us or tried to change our mind from what we wanted. My husband chose a beautiful platinum wedding band for himself and we got two matching bands to my ring. Not only does the Peabody location have jewelry but they work an amazing cake company that I got my wedding cake through. I would recommend this location to everyone. Amazing jewelry, staff, and location .

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Alicia Z

I could not have received a more beautiful anniversary band if I had picked it out myself! Sharon at DeScenza Diamonds in Peabody pointed my husband to the perfect "ring with bling" as if she was going to be wearing it on her own finger! Since then I have introduced my mom to... Read More DeScenza and they have become her jewelry go to for her emerald jewelry!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jonathan R

I don't usually write reviews, but I thought I would write one now because of the great experience I had. Stephanie was a great help picking out wedding bands and she has told us she has been with DeScenzas for 30 years and it showed! I'll definitely come back in the future.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Maureen S

For our 25th anniversary last month, my husband gave me a stunning diamond and platinum band. Being the picky person I am, I wanted to help pick it out. Joanna assisted us, and she was wonderful, and quite amusing actually. We do not buy fine jewelry often, but when we do, we... Read More always go to DeScenza. We bought our engagement and wedding rings there many years ago and had such a great experience that we keep going back. They have the beautiful, high-quality jewelry I love and always provide excellent customer service, and perhaps even more importantly, the piece of mind in knowing that we will never have to overpay. I highly recommend DeScenza Diamonds, especially in Peabody.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

My fiance and I picked out our wedding bands at the Peabody, MA location. The staff was very friendly and helpful as we made our decisions. I picked up the rings today and they are stunning! We are thrilled!

2016-04-10T06:51:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for choosing DeScenza! So glad we could help you find the perfect bands:)

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I stopped by the DeScenza in Peabody to see if I could find a wedding band/anniversary that would compliment my set and fit my budget. My husband and I have been married for 25 wonderful years and with twins in college there isn't much left for the extras! I hit the "sale of... Read More the century" and boy was it! I picked a beautiful 5 diamond band that is stunning! Paul MacIsaac was so kind, fun to work with and knowledgeable! They even had refreshments! I love DeScenza and their friendly, fun and informative staff! I highly recommend them.Thank you Paul.

2015-10-26T13:23:43 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on 25 years! Thanks for the rave reviews - we're so happy to hear you found the perfect celebration ring!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

A couple years ago we had my diamond reset at DeScenza jeweler for our 30th anniversary. I had it set in a double halo setting which needed to be custom made for my diamond and I couldn't be happier with the way it came out. We also purchased a diamond band to go with it. A... Read More few weeks ago I purchased another diamond band to go with my set during the sale at the Peabody location. Joanna & Robin were extremely helpful in helping me find the right band at the right price. The set looks gorgeous all together! The staff here is extremely helpful, knowledgable and they take the time to listen and find the perfect item you're looking for. I would never consider going anywhere else for a fine jewelry purchase.

2015-10-18T21:28:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We take great pride in our customer service and are happy we could help you celebrate with sparkle!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Love love DeScenza!!! The staff are always friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Love their merchandise and can't wait to see what they will have for the holidays