Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

387 Washington St , Boston, MA

Reviewed on 9/21/2016

I am from Massachusetts originally, but moved to California ten years ago. After visiting several jewelry stores in L.A., I decided I wanted to get an engagement ring from a local store back home. My mom helped me coordinate Facetime calls with Lauren at DeScenza and I knew... Read More immediately this was the right place. Lauren was able to take my ideas and feedback and put together the exact ring I was looking for. She very quickly understood my vision and I can't say enough about the level of customer service I received. I can't wait to work with Lauren at the Framingham store on our wedding bands later this year. The fact that the ring came from my home and has a little touch of Boston makes it mean that much more to me. From, Lindsey my new fiance: "I love my engagement ring, it's so beautiful and just what I wanted. I am so happy that DeScenza had the perfect one for me!"

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Vinny G

I went to the Peabody location to pick out an engagement ring for my now wife. From first stepping foot into the establishment I felt comfortable and at ease. Karen helped me completely make up my mind on exactly what style and everything I would like. She showed me a few... Read More different styles and helped narrow down exactly what I was looking for. Karen showed me all the style rings that were within my budget until finally I found one that my heart fell in love with. She helped me make one of the biggest decision of my life without trying to lead me away from what I truly wanted and what I knew my wife would love. I 100% recommend anyone and everyone to DeScenza's in Peabody for their beautiful diamonds and jewelry and friendly professional staff. I can truly say that I had made the most confident decision of my life thanks to DeScenza's and I can also say they have won me over as a lifetime customer!!!

2016-09-17T15:55:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! Congratulations on your engagement and wedding🎉 We love our Peabody staff and the accolades they so deserve!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Amanda P

My fiance and I got our rings from DeScenza Diamonds - the Peabody location and we could not be happier. It was so easy and enjoyable. The staff are friendly, patient and knowledgeable. Prices are more than what we could have hoped for - you won't find a better price... Read More anywhere! Our rings are gorgeous. I highly recommend any of the DeScenza Diamonds locations!

2015-10-15T12:09:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Peabody store! We pride ourselves on our knowledgeable staff and great customer service so thanks for helping us spread the word:)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Erik P

I came into DeScenza diamonds with a specific budget for an engagement ring. Hugh was awesome. Stayed within my budget. Educated me on diamonds. I came out with a great ring. She said yes! We'll be back for our bands.

2016-10-17T09:50:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! Congratulations on your engagement :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren S

DeScenza Diamonds is the the only place I will ever go for quality, timeless pieces. Literally all of the jewelry I wear is from this store. And if they don't have something in one store, they can curry it over from another one of their locations so you'll always feel serviced... Read More and get what you need. Besides having their own inventory, they can also custom order any piece with their talented jeweler. I found diamond expert Michael Molloy out of the Peabody store to be extremely helpful during my engagement process. He took the time to explain diamonds to me and I never felt pressured by him. He has excellent taste and always offers me the latest styles and classic pieces which is why I keep coming back again and again. I recommend DeScenza to all of my family and friends and no one has ever been disappointed- they are simply the best!

2016-10-17T09:54:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, which I have passed on to Mike! So glad you had a great engagement experience and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Katy W

I was absolutely gobsmacked when my husband surprised me with an anniversary band. I am so thankful for the expert guidance he received from Robin Leonard. My platinum eternity band was sized perfectly and I am constantly looking down at my hand because of the gorgeous sparkle... Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Kris G

My Husband went to the Peabody location for my beautiful art carved engagement ring and told me he would only go there for the bands and any other jewelry he would ever want. We went in and I was blowm away at the amazing service that was given. The young lady never pushed... Read More anything on us or tried to change our mind from what we wanted. My husband chose a beautiful platinum wedding band for himself and we got two matching bands to my ring. Not only does the Peabody location have jewelry but they work an amazing cake company that I got my wedding cake through. I would recommend this location to everyone. Amazing jewelry, staff, and location .

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Alicia Z

I could not have received a more beautiful anniversary band if I had picked it out myself! Sharon at DeScenza Diamonds in Peabody pointed my husband to the perfect "ring with bling" as if she was going to be wearing it on her own finger! Since then I have introduced my mom to... Read More DeScenza and they have become her jewelry go to for her emerald jewelry!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jonathan R

I don't usually write reviews, but I thought I would write one now because of the great experience I had. Stephanie was a great help picking out wedding bands and she has told us she has been with DeScenzas for 30 years and it showed! I'll definitely come back in the future.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Maureen S

For our 25th anniversary last month, my husband gave me a stunning diamond and platinum band. Being the picky person I am, I wanted to help pick it out. Joanna assisted us, and she was wonderful, and quite amusing actually. We do not buy fine jewelry often, but when we do, we... Read More always go to DeScenza. We bought our engagement and wedding rings there many years ago and had such a great experience that we keep going back. They have the beautiful, high-quality jewelry I love and always provide excellent customer service, and perhaps even more importantly, the piece of mind in knowing that we will never have to overpay. I highly recommend DeScenza Diamonds, especially in Peabody.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

My fiance and I picked out our wedding bands at the Peabody, MA location. The staff was very friendly and helpful as we made our decisions. I picked up the rings today and they are stunning! We are thrilled!

2016-04-10T06:51:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for choosing DeScenza! So glad we could help you find the perfect bands:)

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I stopped by the DeScenza in Peabody to see if I could find a wedding band/anniversary that would compliment my set and fit my budget. My husband and I have been married for 25 wonderful years and with twins in college there isn't much left for the extras! I hit the "sale of... Read More the century" and boy was it! I picked a beautiful 5 diamond band that is stunning! Paul MacIsaac was so kind, fun to work with and knowledgeable! They even had refreshments! I love DeScenza and their friendly, fun and informative staff! I highly recommend them.Thank you Paul.

2015-10-26T13:23:43 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on 25 years! Thanks for the rave reviews - we're so happy to hear you found the perfect celebration ring!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

A couple years ago we had my diamond reset at DeScenza jeweler for our 30th anniversary. I had it set in a double halo setting which needed to be custom made for my diamond and I couldn't be happier with the way it came out. We also purchased a diamond band to go with it. A... Read More few weeks ago I purchased another diamond band to go with my set during the sale at the Peabody location. Joanna & Robin were extremely helpful in helping me find the right band at the right price. The set looks gorgeous all together! The staff here is extremely helpful, knowledgable and they take the time to listen and find the perfect item you're looking for. I would never consider going anywhere else for a fine jewelry purchase.

2015-10-18T21:28:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We take great pride in our customer service and are happy we could help you celebrate with sparkle!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Love love DeScenza!!! The staff are always friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Love their merchandise and can't wait to see what they will have for the holidays

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Descenzas is absolutely fantastic! my husband and I got our wedding bands right before we went away to get married on the beach in Maui. Every day we look down and see our beautiful rings and remember that wonderful time thank you so much!!! Beautiful

2015-10-17T12:14:52 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

I met with Robin and Joanna to pick out an engagement ring. I was clueless to what I wanted. These two ladies were fantastic. After answering some questions about my soon to be fiancé, the perfect ring was picked out and purchased. I never thought that picking out an engagement... Read More ring, something so important in my life, could have gone any smoother! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Robin, Joanna, and Descenza's!

2015-10-17T12:12:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much ...we would definitely agree with your 5 star rating of our incredible associates!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Matt m

Went to peobody store for engagement ring. Staff was friendly, helpful, informative. Went back to buy wedding bands and take advantage of huge discounts on two day sale. Once again staff A#1. Great great service. Pleasure to deal with. Thanx JS and everyone involved.

2015-10-15T12:12:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! Glad you were able to take advantage of our flash sale:)

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

8 years ago I said "I do" and was given the honor of wearing my mother-in-laws diamond. This diamond is particularly special because her husband (my husband's father) passed away at a very young age. This year we decided to have it reset and Descenza's was nothing short of... Read More amazing in helping us. It is beyond my wildest dreams and mother in law smiles every time she sees it. They were even able to find the perfect matching band. It's like getting married all over again but with the same love of my life:) Thank you Descenzas for an incredible experience:)

2015-10-15T12:06:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! So glad you AND your mother in law love your reset diamond :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Audrey S

Best place to shop and buy jewelry! We had an amazing experience when shopping for wedding rings. The staff was more than helpful with suggestions and taking their time to figure out exactly what we were looking for. I would not go any where else! The Hingham location is where... Read More we went and we could not be happier with the service from Zelig and Gary!

2015-10-13T21:10:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Kellie K

Amazing collection and service. Love my ring so, so much!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Breanne R

I’ve dealt with such nonsense from them. Yelp reviews are a bit more diverse than the Knot, and are worth checking out with regards to how "effective" Descenzas is over the phone and with carrying out fairly simple tasks. To add insult to injury, my engagement ring is missing a... Read More diamond before I even get married, and they could care less about fixing it. The real kicker: it was just checked by DeScenzas, not more than two weeks ago! I’m not even wearing it. When your co-workers notice a diamond is missing in your fairly young engagement ring, it’s an embarrassment to you, and it’s an embarrassment to the poor guy who fell for buying it. Including the bands, we’ve sunk $5,700 into DeScenzas as a couple. My fiancé purchased the engagement ring in Boston just last year, but the wedding bands are now in Framingham, and I’ve had terrible experiences at each store. For my personal favorite, after my side-stone disappeared, I called the Framingham location at 5:30 knowing they close at 6, asking if I should stay in traffic if I knew I would be a couple minutes past 6…Cathy from Framingham said “that’s fine.” I arrived at 6:10, and they refused to help me even after I showed them my engagement ring!! I made it clear that I was told it would be ok to be a few minutes late, and I received one of those “sorry” responses where you know the person thinks it’s your fault. Which it 100% would be if I hadn’t called, but that was the EXACT reason I had! I sat in traffic for an hour each way for nothing. And I have just 1 month until my wedding... which they also know and are unsympathetic to getting it done any faster. This is supposed to be one of the most exciting parts about getting married, and it has been nothing but a headache mixed with frustration and disappointment.

Reviewed on 11/29/2014

I worked with Becky for an engagement ring. She was incredibly knowledgeable and spent the time to educate me about the diamond, making sure I felt very comfortable. Her professional experience was invaluable, especially because I had a custom designed setting. It came out... Read More exactly as I imagined and it was perfect! I didn't exactly make it easy for DeScenzas (I live in NJ, asked for a custom setting, and had a VERY tight deadline) but they made it all happen-- stress free! Becky was excellent when it came to communication (email, phone, etc.) and made sure the ring arrived when I needed it to. The ring was spectacular, the service top notch, and the experience unforgettable. If you go anywhere other than DeScenza, you're making a mistake!

DeScenza Diamonds

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I bought my fiance's engagement ring from DeScenza Diamonds and I could not have asked for a better experience. I went to the Hingham, MA location and worked with Becky Kortum, who was fantastic throughout the whole process. As I live in New York, didn't really know anything... Read More about jewellery and was often unavailable at times, I was worried that the process would be long and stressful. However Becky was patient, positive and always ready to communicate and answer any questions, which I greatly appreciated. I was a little off with the ring size, and the band was a touch too big. Becky was able to fix this the following weekend when my fiance was back in town. Many of my friends and colleagues found buying an engagement ring difficult, but my experience with Becky and the team at DeScenza Diamonds was the exact opposite. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for that special piece of jewellery.

DeScenza Diamonds in Hingham, Ma

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I was searching for an engagement ring and had a general idea of what I wanted it to look like, I had been recommended to go to DeScenza by a friend who made a purchase here and was very happy with it. I went in to the store and I met Cristin who would be helping me. She was... Read More incredibly helpful. I was able to tell her a type of ring that I was thinking about and right away she was ready with answers, suggestions, plenty of setting types and of course diamonds. Right off the bat I let her know what my budget was and she did everything to make sure my purchase is exactly what I wanted and was in my price range. I was able to actually look at the diamond itself under a lense which from what I understand a lot of jewelry stores won't let you do. I got a crash course in diamonds and what to look for when picking one out. She was patient with me and I could tell that she cared just as much about this ring looking great as much as I did. With this experience and my buddy's experience (he didn't have Cristin but was just as thrilled with the woman that helped him) it goes to show that you can trust the people that work here. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for any kind of meaningful jewelry. The ring came out perfect and better than what my "general idea" was when walking in there.

2014-10-29T10:20:39 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thanks so much for letting us help with the process!

Engagement Ring

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I just purchased an engagement ring for me soon to be fiance (hopefully!). It was a great experience! I worked with Cristin and she was extremely informative and funny! A very knowledgeable gemologist. My brother worked with Cristin on getting an engagement ring for his fiance... Read More as well, and had the same experience. I highly recommend DeScenza!

2014-10-29T10:17:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review- and good luck with the proposal!

Start a Conversation!