Custom designed invitations and stationery

Rich colors, opulent textures, highly defined artwork and handpicked fonts. This is just the beginning of what makes Designed with Amore stand out from the crowd. Created with an obsessive attention for details, each one of our design is unique and tailored around the customer's needs.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

32839 Foster Ct, Fraser, MI (586) 335-9046

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Leslie B

i loved!!! loved!!! my invitations, their service was amazing, they were so incredibily nice and understanding, she charged a great price for 60 + 15 extras, I RECOMMEND THEM ALL THE WAY

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I went through Etsy and found Designed with Amore. I found the perfect invitation for my God-daughter's wedding in her Etsy store. After working with Elisa, the invitation was exactly what I wanted, then at the last minute our venue changed, and Elisa worked with me to make the... Read More changes to the invitation so that they could be reprinted fast. She is an angel to work with, and her designs are the best I found. I plan on using her services at least 3 more times when my own kids and my other God-daughter start planning their own weddings!

Beautiful invitations!

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Jordan A

I used Designed with Amore for my wedding invitations, and they were absolutely perfect. Elise took all my ideas/suggestions and turned them into the best invitations I could have asked for. She is so reasonably priced for such high quality work. Our invitations were one of a... Read More kind!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Samantha W

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Elisa is! I called her on a whim after my first invitation company cancelled my invites because of "printer issues". I was so desperate for anyone to help me and even though Elisa didn't know me she listened to me on the phone and no... Read More questions asked she completely blew me away with her caring personality. She lives in a state very far away from me and answered her work phone past business hours and rushed my invites to to me. My hopes had been crushed with the previous company and I was not expecting anything special for my invites and she completely blew me away with how beautiful they were. I really believe everything happens for a reason because the invitations she made for me were far more beautiful and elegant then my original choice. I was very stressed out and in tears from the previous company and felt so hurt and at a complete low, but Elisa really put the light back onto my face. I barely know her but just a couple phone calls here and there, and without doubt she is one of the main reasons my wedding will still happen on time because of her hard work and dedication to brides. I can never thank her enough.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Carmen Jenny B

We recently worked with Designed with Amore on or custom wedding invitations and we were pleased with the communication & turnout on our invitations. I would definitely work with Elisa again!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Amory C

I can't stress enough how amazing the experience was with this online company.!! My invitations we're beyond beautiful, everyone called to tell me how beautiful they looked. The price is extremely affordable and Elisa was an absolute Joy to work with, every detail was worked... Read More out perfectly. I was a bit skeptical about going through an online company at first but she made everything very comfortable and the product exceeded my expectations by a mile. I would definitely recommend looking into her services! It's so worth it, I couldn't be happier with the way it all turned out.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Erika K

Absolutely LOVED my invitations!! Received so many compliments on them. Working with Elisa was amazing. She is so flexible and quick! Would absolutely recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

IMPECABLE JOB! I am beyond happy with how my wedding invitations are. I recommend this vendor 150% the costumer service is exceptional and the results are extremely beautiful!!! Again... thank you so much

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Edwin G

Working with Elisa was nothing short of an amazing experience! Our wedding invitations are still the talk among family and friends. She was able to take the design I had in mind and turn it into an amazing invite. Her communication skills are timely and outstanding. I have a... Read More high level of respect for her and her work ethics. I would and have recommended her to family and friends. Using Designed with Amore will be a decision you will never regret! Thanks Elisa!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Rosalinda R

Love love working with Elisa! I had her do all of my wedding stationery from the save the dates, invites, programs and thank you cards. I know I'm not easy to work with but she was so patient until we got everything exactly how we wanted! I got so many compliments on how... Read More beautiful my invites were. I will definitely be a repeat customer!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tanya P

I found Designed with Amore through Etsy website and it was the best decision I made using you guys. I absolutely loved your wedding invitations and program fans. I emailed Elisa with a few inquiries and to my surprise she quickly answered. After ordering a few samples, I knew... Read More what design I wanted for my wedding. Elisa was so personable, professional and always quickly answered any questions or concerns I had. Thank you so much Designed with Amore for all your help. My guests all raved about my invitations, especially my program fans. They were so unique.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Danielle T

Designed With Amore has been amazing throughout my entire process from brainstorming ideas to the final print!! Elisa is creative, accommodating, patient, and truly wants to make all the stationary perfect for your wedding day!!! She went absolutely above and beyond...the... Read More quality of her paper and materials is the best and you can truly feel the difference. She is very affordable for the outstanding quality that you get. I would recommend her to anyone who wants the best, unique stationary for your wedding!! Thank you for making our wedding stationary, menus, programs, signs, etc. truly amazing!!!! Elisa, Thank you for making my fairytale royal wedding come true!!!! 10-21-17

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jennifer M

There are not enough words to thank Elisa and her team for the GORGEOUS, custom invitations they created for our special day! From the minute we started working together they made the process stress free and fun. I have received so many compliments on our invites. If you are... Read More looking for something truly personalized, look no further.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Talia T

I just sent my invites out yesterday. Elisa is SO accommodating, changing little things last minute and providing suggestions. My invites are stunning and the quality is second to none. Thank you so much for bringing my vision to life - I can't wait to use you again!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jess M

Love the invitations and were personalized as I ordered them. Thank you Elise for your patience throughout the entire process!!!! Xo

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Amanda C

We are SO lucky to have found Designed with Amore. We searched through Etsy for hours and not only were their invitations the most beautiful and best bang for the buck, but Elisa and her team were such a pleasure and ease to work with! She sent us proofs after each edit to... Read More ensure our invitations came out exaaactly the way we envisioned them! She even added in an additional card we wanted for a very reasonable price. They came out absolutely beautiful and all of our guests are raving about them! Thank you so much again Designed with Amore!! :)

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lauren M

I was lucky enough to find Designed with Amore through Etsy. From start to finish, they were amazing. I wanted something that captured the vintage, but classy, vibe of my wedding and they certainly delivered. As far as customer service, Elisa was super responsive with my... Read More requests and the turnaround time was exactly what was promised. I was very impressed. They also have a wide variety of invitation selections, so there is something for every bride. Rest assured that what you see is what you get. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Amy M

I cannot write enough good things here. My invitations were so beautiful!!! They were also reasonably priced! Elisa was such a pleasure to work with. She made things so easy! She was also extremely professional and a clear communicator. Very important things to have! Any... Read More questions I had were addressed immediately. You'd be selling your self short looking elsewhere for your invitation needs.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Diana E

I would like to thank Elisa soo very much on creating our beautiful detailed invitations. Her patience and professionalism was like non other. She kept her words when saying it will take two weeks when it actually did!!! Thank you Elisa for everything. I wish the best for you... Read More and the your business.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Haley G

I was running late on ordering programs for the ceremony ( like two weeks from the wedding late...), found a design I liked on Etsy & reached out to Elisa. I couldn't believe that she agreed to help me & had sent me a proof within 24 hours of sending the information. They were... Read More in the mail within two days of that, and she upgraded my shipping because of a Monday holiday without me asking just to ensure they arrived on time. I was more than impressed with their customer service & with I had found them sooner! Thank you for getting this bride out of a tight spot!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christina W

I just can't say enough about Designed With Amore. Elisa, the owner and designer, is such a joy to work with and is incredibly patient. She worked with me for months (through countless revisions I wanted) until everything was perfect. They did our Save the Dates, bridal shower... Read More invites, wedding invitation suite, programs, and thank you cards and we loved them all!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tiffany D

I can't say enough about how beautiful my invites were! Elisa was very accommodating and quick to respond. I was so nervous ordering online but it the process was so easy! Thanks for a job well done!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah A

Elisa and her team are nothing short of amazing. She was quick to respond to most of my emails especially when I was very particular with the colors I wanted for the invitations. She sent over many samples with different colors and invitation designs. I have received so many... Read More compliments on our wedding invitations! They are much more expensive looking than what I paid for them. She also sent me additional envelopes and provided a discount for bulk ordering. I'd recommend Designed with Amore to anybody!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lynelle T

Elisa from Designed with Amore is FANTASTIC. She worked with me to design the perfect rustic wedding invitations and programs for my fiance and I's rustic fall wedding! They were exactly what we envisioned and she created the masterpiece :) I especially love that she can... Read More coordinate all pieces so that everything relating to your big day is cohesive. I highly recommend Designed with Amore! Super talented and easy to work with :) I will definitely be collaborating with her again to have some custom Thank-You cards designed after the wedding festivities!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Bourgeois S

Hello, I'm living France. Elisa and her team make an exceptional work. She is considerate with me even though I don't speak English very well. I love their job. The invitations are so beautiful. Brides and Grooms don't hesitate. DesignedWithAmore it's the best.