Custom designed invitations and stationery

Rich colors, opulent textures, highly defined artwork and handpicked fonts. This is just the beginning of what makes Designed with Amore stand out from the crowd. Created with an obsessive attention for details, each one of our design is unique and tailored around the customer's needs.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

32839 Foster Ct, Fraser, MI (586) 335-9046
PINTEREST

BEAUTIFUL AND inexpensive INVITATIONS!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Leslie B

i loved!!! loved!!! my invitations, their service was amazing, they were so incredibily nice and understanding, she charged a great price for 60 + 15 extras, I RECOMMEND THEM ALL THE WAY

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I went through Etsy and found Designed with Amore. I found the perfect invitation for my God-daughter's wedding in her Etsy store. After working with Elisa, the invitation was exactly what I wanted, then at the last minute our venue changed, and Elisa worked with me to make the... Read More changes to the invitation so that they could be reprinted fast. She is an angel to work with, and her designs are the best I found. I plan on using her services at least 3 more times when my own kids and my other God-daughter start planning their own weddings!

Beautiful invitations!

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Jordan A

I used Designed with Amore for my wedding invitations, and they were absolutely perfect. Elise took all my ideas/suggestions and turned them into the best invitations I could have asked for. She is so reasonably priced for such high quality work. Our invitations were one of a... Read More kind!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Amy M

I cannot write enough good things here. My invitations were so beautiful!!! They were also reasonably priced! Elisa was such a pleasure to work with. She made things so easy! She was also extremely professional and a clear communicator. Very important things to have! Any... Read More questions I had were addressed immediately. You'd be selling your self short looking elsewhere for your invitation needs.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Diana E

I would like to thank Elisa soo very much on creating our beautiful detailed invitations. Her patience and professionalism was like non other. She kept her words when saying it will take two weeks when it actually did!!! Thank you Elisa for everything. I wish the best for you... Read More and the your business.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Haley G

I was running late on ordering programs for the ceremony ( like two weeks from the wedding late...), found a design I liked on Etsy & reached out to Elisa. I couldn't believe that she agreed to help me & had sent me a proof within 24 hours of sending the information. They were... Read More in the mail within two days of that, and she upgraded my shipping because of a Monday holiday without me asking just to ensure they arrived on time. I was more than impressed with their customer service & with I had found them sooner! Thank you for getting this bride out of a tight spot!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christina W

I just can't say enough about Designed With Amore. Elisa, the owner and designer, is such a joy to work with and is incredibly patient. She worked with me for months (through countless revisions I wanted) until everything was perfect. They did our Save the Dates, bridal shower... Read More invites, wedding invitation suite, programs, and thank you cards and we loved them all!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tiffany D

I can't say enough about how beautiful my invites were! Elisa was very accommodating and quick to respond. I was so nervous ordering online but it the process was so easy! Thanks for a job well done!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah A

Elisa and her team are nothing short of amazing. She was quick to respond to most of my emails especially when I was very particular with the colors I wanted for the invitations. She sent over many samples with different colors and invitation designs. I have received so many... Read More compliments on our wedding invitations! They are much more expensive looking than what I paid for them. She also sent me additional envelopes and provided a discount for bulk ordering. I'd recommend Designed with Amore to anybody!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lynelle T

Elisa from Designed with Amore is FANTASTIC. She worked with me to design the perfect rustic wedding invitations and programs for my fiance and I's rustic fall wedding! They were exactly what we envisioned and she created the masterpiece :) I especially love that she can... Read More coordinate all pieces so that everything relating to your big day is cohesive. I highly recommend Designed with Amore! Super talented and easy to work with :) I will definitely be collaborating with her again to have some custom Thank-You cards designed after the wedding festivities!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Bourgeois S

Hello, I'm living France. Elisa and her team make an exceptional work. She is considerate with me even though I don't speak English very well. I love their job. The invitations are so beautiful. Brides and Grooms don't hesitate. DesignedWithAmore it's the best.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Oksana B

Designed with Amore did an outstanding job with the invitations. We were on a tight schedule due to certain circumstances and Elisa worked with me to get the invites out in time. I received so many compliments on the invitations - everyone loved them!! I even used the invitation... Read More design to set the theme for the entire wedding because I loved the navy and gold combination so much!! Thank you for making it perfect!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Mary Jane T

We met with Elisa and had a great feeling about her work from the start. After that, all of the work was done online since we lived so far away. We had lots of pieces to our invitation packet and day-of items. She designed one-of-a-kind items that she had never done before,... Read More providing proof after proof until we got exactly want we envisioned. Elisa is an awesome designer, businesswoman extraordinaire, and all-around nice person. She made our daughter and son-in-law's wedding day even more special than dreamed. Thanks is not a big enough word to convey our gratitude for all of her long hours of work to make sure everything was done with time to spare and to perfection!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Leanne B

Designed with Amore helped us all the way through the process. From our save the date to our menus, everythign was perfectly matching and we could not have asked for a better service, outstanding

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kelly B

I cannot speak highly enough of Elisa and the invitations she created for us. She made any changes we requested and was so patient with us while we tried to get the perfect invitation that was just right for us. Our invitations are stunning, we have had so many compliments on... Read More them! Elisa really worked hard on these and we are so appreciative and happy! In fact, we have gone back to her to create other wedding items for us! Great customer service, great product, great price, and quick shipping. I highly recommend Designed with Amore!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Nicole J

Her work is excellent, but getting a hold of her is very difficult.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

FANTASTIC to work with and excellent designs/quality of wedding invitations. I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor. I searched quite some time to find a reasonably priced source for design and printing of invites. I am very happy I selected DwA! I'll be back to purchase more... Read More invites in the near future. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Stephanie B

Elisa from Designed with Amore was absolutely amazing to work with. I first found her while I was on etsy trying to find an invitation for our wedding. I had been looking for months at different stores and online when I stumbled across one her designs. I look through the shop... Read More and love almost everyone, there where so many lovely options it made it easy to be able to find one that was perfect for us. Something that really set the tone for the vision of our wedding. The invitation is the first thing someone sees when you start this huge process. And finding something I liked so much just made it a lot easier. Elisa was very quick at returning messages and had great answers/options for all my questions I had. She was so helpful. I had even made a pretty major mistake and she was kind enough to fix it right away without any hesitation. I loved working with her that I am now ordering my thank you card through her as well. And any other things along this line that I need in the future will all be done through her. I would highly recommend her and her talents to anyone, any day. Thank you again Elisa!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Designed with Amore designed our save the dates at the beginning of our wedding planning and I just fell so in love with their style that I had Elisa design all my wedding paper!! Will now have them design my thank you cards also. Thank you so much, your customer service made... Read More the whole process extremely stress free and pleasant!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Taylor L

I could not have had a better experience! Right from the start Designs by Amore not only had beautiful designs but quick turn around on communication. I had my proofs back within a week. They were able to make a custom invitation for us using a personal photo we submitted. By... Read More far the best part of Designs with Amore was the quality of the invitation itself. I was excited to send them to my guests!!! I would highly recommend them to family and friends a like!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

I went with Designed with Amore for my wedding invitations. Elisa worked with me with all my details. She made me the most beautiful wedding invitations s. She did the exact color and design I w as noted. I could not be any happier. She even helped when family had their own... Read More ideas. Also I discounted and she had the other invitations I needed the next day!! I absolutely tell all my family and friends and her. Thank you. Sincerely L. Winter

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Alisha T

Elisa worked with me on my dream invite. My invitation suite turned out exactly how I envision. No change was too much for her. I wanted a particular font but my fiancé name was a little hard to read in that style. Elisa made the slightest modifications and that was all it took.... Read More If you need any advice- she will help and make your dream come true- thank you so very much 😉

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Abbie K

If I could add a sixth star I would! I ordered my wedding invitations, wedding programs and menus from Designed with Amore and I could not be happier with them! Elisa was so patient and kind through the whole process. The final products are beautiful, excellent quality and... Read More exactly what we wanted to capture our destination wedding theme for our upcoming wedding in St. Thomas. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

We were a bit skeptical at first purchasing wedding invitations online but Designed with Amor sent us samples and we ended up having them design not only our invitation suite but also all our reception programs and signs! Thank you for helping making the best day of our lives

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Colleen R

Design with amore did a beautiful job on our invitations for our wedding. She worked with me to create my vision and did it all at an amazing price!