Custom designed invitations and stationery

Rich colors, opulent textures, highly defined artwork and handpicked fonts. This is just the beginning of what makes Designed with Amore stand out from the crowd. Created with an obsessive attention for details, each one of our design is unique and tailored around the customer's needs.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

32839 Foster Ct, Fraser, MI (586) 335-9046
PINTEREST

BEAUTIFUL AND inexpensive INVITATIONS!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Leslie B

i loved!!! loved!!! my invitations, their service was amazing, they were so incredibily nice and understanding, she charged a great price for 60 + 15 extras, I RECOMMEND THEM ALL THE WAY

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I went through Etsy and found Designed with Amore. I found the perfect invitation for my God-daughter's wedding in her Etsy store. After working with Elisa, the invitation was exactly what I wanted, then at the last minute our venue changed, and Elisa worked with me to make the... Read More changes to the invitation so that they could be reprinted fast. She is an angel to work with, and her designs are the best I found. I plan on using her services at least 3 more times when my own kids and my other God-daughter start planning their own weddings!

Beautiful invitations!

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Jordan A

I used Designed with Amore for my wedding invitations, and they were absolutely perfect. Elise took all my ideas/suggestions and turned them into the best invitations I could have asked for. She is so reasonably priced for such high quality work. Our invitations were one of a... Read More kind!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tanya P

I found Designed with Amore through Etsy website and it was the best decision I made using you guys. I absolutely loved your wedding invitations and program fans. I emailed Elisa with a few inquiries and to my surprise she quickly answered. After ordering a few samples, I knew... Read More what design I wanted for my wedding. Elisa was so personable, professional and always quickly answered any questions or concerns I had. Thank you so much Designed with Amore for all your help. My guests all raved about my invitations, especially my program fans. They were so unique.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Danielle T

Designed With Amore has been amazing throughout my entire process from brainstorming ideas to the final print!! Elisa is creative, accommodating, patient, and truly wants to make all the stationary perfect for your wedding day!!! She went absolutely above and beyond...the... Read More quality of her paper and materials is the best and you can truly feel the difference. She is very affordable for the outstanding quality that you get. I would recommend her to anyone who wants the best, unique stationary for your wedding!! Thank you for making our wedding stationary, menus, programs, signs, etc. truly amazing!!!! Elisa, Thank you for making my fairytale royal wedding come true!!!! 10-21-17

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jennifer M

There are not enough words to thank Elisa and her team for the GORGEOUS, custom invitations they created for our special day! From the minute we started working together they made the process stress free and fun. I have received so many compliments on our invites. If you are... Read More looking for something truly personalized, look no further.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Talia T

I just sent my invites out yesterday. Elisa is SO accommodating, changing little things last minute and providing suggestions. My invites are stunning and the quality is second to none. Thank you so much for bringing my vision to life - I can't wait to use you again!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jess M

Love the invitations and were personalized as I ordered them. Thank you Elise for your patience throughout the entire process!!!! Xo

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Amanda C

We are SO lucky to have found Designed with Amore. We searched through Etsy for hours and not only were their invitations the most beautiful and best bang for the buck, but Elisa and her team were such a pleasure and ease to work with! She sent us proofs after each edit to... Read More ensure our invitations came out exaaactly the way we envisioned them! She even added in an additional card we wanted for a very reasonable price. They came out absolutely beautiful and all of our guests are raving about them! Thank you so much again Designed with Amore!! :)

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lauren M

I was lucky enough to find Designed with Amore through Etsy. From start to finish, they were amazing. I wanted something that captured the vintage, but classy, vibe of my wedding and they certainly delivered. As far as customer service, Elisa was super responsive with my... Read More requests and the turnaround time was exactly what was promised. I was very impressed. They also have a wide variety of invitation selections, so there is something for every bride. Rest assured that what you see is what you get. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Amy M

I cannot write enough good things here. My invitations were so beautiful!!! They were also reasonably priced! Elisa was such a pleasure to work with. She made things so easy! She was also extremely professional and a clear communicator. Very important things to have! Any... Read More questions I had were addressed immediately. You'd be selling your self short looking elsewhere for your invitation needs.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Diana E

I would like to thank Elisa soo very much on creating our beautiful detailed invitations. Her patience and professionalism was like non other. She kept her words when saying it will take two weeks when it actually did!!! Thank you Elisa for everything. I wish the best for you... Read More and the your business.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Haley G

I was running late on ordering programs for the ceremony ( like two weeks from the wedding late...), found a design I liked on Etsy & reached out to Elisa. I couldn't believe that she agreed to help me & had sent me a proof within 24 hours of sending the information. They were... Read More in the mail within two days of that, and she upgraded my shipping because of a Monday holiday without me asking just to ensure they arrived on time. I was more than impressed with their customer service & with I had found them sooner! Thank you for getting this bride out of a tight spot!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christina W

I just can't say enough about Designed With Amore. Elisa, the owner and designer, is such a joy to work with and is incredibly patient. She worked with me for months (through countless revisions I wanted) until everything was perfect. They did our Save the Dates, bridal shower... Read More invites, wedding invitation suite, programs, and thank you cards and we loved them all!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tiffany D

I can't say enough about how beautiful my invites were! Elisa was very accommodating and quick to respond. I was so nervous ordering online but it the process was so easy! Thanks for a job well done!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah A

Elisa and her team are nothing short of amazing. She was quick to respond to most of my emails especially when I was very particular with the colors I wanted for the invitations. She sent over many samples with different colors and invitation designs. I have received so many... Read More compliments on our wedding invitations! They are much more expensive looking than what I paid for them. She also sent me additional envelopes and provided a discount for bulk ordering. I'd recommend Designed with Amore to anybody!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lynelle T

Elisa from Designed with Amore is FANTASTIC. She worked with me to design the perfect rustic wedding invitations and programs for my fiance and I's rustic fall wedding! They were exactly what we envisioned and she created the masterpiece :) I especially love that she can... Read More coordinate all pieces so that everything relating to your big day is cohesive. I highly recommend Designed with Amore! Super talented and easy to work with :) I will definitely be collaborating with her again to have some custom Thank-You cards designed after the wedding festivities!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Bourgeois S

Hello, I'm living France. Elisa and her team make an exceptional work. She is considerate with me even though I don't speak English very well. I love their job. The invitations are so beautiful. Brides and Grooms don't hesitate. DesignedWithAmore it's the best.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Oksana B

Designed with Amore did an outstanding job with the invitations. We were on a tight schedule due to certain circumstances and Elisa worked with me to get the invites out in time. I received so many compliments on the invitations - everyone loved them!! I even used the invitation... Read More design to set the theme for the entire wedding because I loved the navy and gold combination so much!! Thank you for making it perfect!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Mary Jane T

We met with Elisa and had a great feeling about her work from the start. After that, all of the work was done online since we lived so far away. We had lots of pieces to our invitation packet and day-of items. She designed one-of-a-kind items that she had never done before,... Read More providing proof after proof until we got exactly want we envisioned. Elisa is an awesome designer, businesswoman extraordinaire, and all-around nice person. She made our daughter and son-in-law's wedding day even more special than dreamed. Thanks is not a big enough word to convey our gratitude for all of her long hours of work to make sure everything was done with time to spare and to perfection!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Leanne B

Designed with Amore helped us all the way through the process. From our save the date to our menus, everythign was perfectly matching and we could not have asked for a better service, outstanding

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kelly B

I cannot speak highly enough of Elisa and the invitations she created for us. She made any changes we requested and was so patient with us while we tried to get the perfect invitation that was just right for us. Our invitations are stunning, we have had so many compliments on... Read More them! Elisa really worked hard on these and we are so appreciative and happy! In fact, we have gone back to her to create other wedding items for us! Great customer service, great product, great price, and quick shipping. I highly recommend Designed with Amore!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Nicole J

Her work is excellent, but getting a hold of her is very difficult.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

FANTASTIC to work with and excellent designs/quality of wedding invitations. I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor. I searched quite some time to find a reasonably priced source for design and printing of invites. I am very happy I selected DwA! I'll be back to purchase more... Read More invites in the near future. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Stephanie B

Elisa from Designed with Amore was absolutely amazing to work with. I first found her while I was on etsy trying to find an invitation for our wedding. I had been looking for months at different stores and online when I stumbled across one her designs. I look through the shop... Read More and love almost everyone, there where so many lovely options it made it easy to be able to find one that was perfect for us. Something that really set the tone for the vision of our wedding. The invitation is the first thing someone sees when you start this huge process. And finding something I liked so much just made it a lot easier. Elisa was very quick at returning messages and had great answers/options for all my questions I had. She was so helpful. I had even made a pretty major mistake and she was kind enough to fix it right away without any hesitation. I loved working with her that I am now ordering my thank you card through her as well. And any other things along this line that I need in the future will all be done through her. I would highly recommend her and her talents to anyone, any day. Thank you again Elisa!