Destination-Wedding-Experts.com

(32)

COLUMBIA, SC

Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Destination-Wedding-Experts.com is a travel agency dedicated to helping couples make their destination wedding and honeymoon dreams come true. We make planning stress-free and will help get the best value for your travel budget. Visit our site & request your free personalized travel quote.

Type

Hotels & Honeymoon Destinations, Travel Agents, Wedding Night Accommodations

1150 BOWER PKWY, Suite F3, COLUMBIA, SC

Dream Trip - All via Email

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Melanie S

If you are looking for someone highly responsive, attentive to your goals AND budget, and willing to work with you long-distance via email or phone, this is it. My fiancé and I had set our sites on an Italian honeymoon. Rome then to the Amalfi coast for a few nights. Normally I would attempt to book this myself, researching flight times and reviewing hotels, trying to find something within our budget that didn't look like it was 10 miles from the nearest cafe or metro stop. But the idea of trying to navigate Italian rail websites to get the right tickets from Rome to the southern coast was just too much. I went in search of help. Destination Wedding Experts caught my eye because of all the awards and rave reviews they've received, but I was disappointed to find they were "based" in SC. I live in PA. I contacted them anyway and discovered they were willing - and adept! - at working long distance. I have been emailing with a representative, Janet, for about a month now and have been impressed by her responsiveness and professionalism. We came into the process with a pretty strong idea of what we were looking for and she got on board immediately. She found us flights that would get us there without tons of transfers and rooms within our budget. When we decided to splurge and 'upgrade' our hotel picks, she worked with us to find that little extra something - in our case, an ocean view! Each time she emailed us with a new find, she included the names of the hotels so we could search them and read reviews. She also always included the cost, keeping us up to date on what we were spending and where. When it came time to book, she itemized our expenses and confirmed each charge before billing it to be sure we were committed to it - and ready for the charge to go through (very thoughtful). In the end, Janet got us a flight into Rome, transport from the airport to our hotel (by the Spanish Steps!), train tickets to Naples where we'll take a ferry to Sorrento, a hotel in Sorrento, a day trip to Pompeii & Mt.Vesuvius, a day trip to Capri & the blue grotto, and transport from our Sorrento hotel to the Naples airport. She's in the process of researching soccer tickets for us, too! Our wedding and honeymoon are in September of this year, so i'll do my best to report back on the trip itself. In the meantime, I would strongly recommend contacting Destination Wedding Experts about your honeymoon plans.

Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Brett M

Eileen was great to work with. She is professional in all aspects. She made planning our honeymoon a breeze. We simply told here where we were thinking of going, and our budget, and she made it happen. It was super helpful to have someone else plan our honeymoon since we had so much to do already with planning our wedding. She gave us information on the resort we were going to and promptly answered any questions we had. She also was a huge help when the airlines messed up our flights with cancellations and delays, she immediately jumped in to help!

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Glad to be able to help when you needed me! Best wishes for your future together. Let us know if you need help planning your next trip.

Amazing Honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Natalie P

When planning our honeymoon we were not really sure where we wanted to go. We knew somewhere tropical but we had traveled on cruises before and wanted something different. At a bridal show I met representatives from Travel Leaders so I decided to make an appointment to see what our options were. From the beginning they were very accomodating. We could only come in at a certain time so she opened the office just to meet us. She went over the different Sandals resorts with us as we wanted all inclusive. We settled on St Lucia. Travel Leaders took care of EVERYTHING for us!! During the stressful planning of a wedding it was nice having a piece of mind that the honeymoon was all planned for me. From the flight to the transportation to the resort everything was seamless. The Sandals resort was amazing! We were treated like kings and queens. No complaints on anything!! I would definatly book another Sandals vacation and book it through Travel Leaders! As a recommendation- go to St Lucia for your honeymoon!!Words can not descibe the beauty of this place and all the fun you will have there!

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Planning special trips like yours is what we love doing, and it makes it even more rewarding when we get to hear what a success it was. Thank you! Let us know when you're ready to go back!

Honeymoon Ease

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Donyelle G

I used Eileen Nason from Travel Leaders. She was very knowledgeable and accommodating. She worked with my mother behind the scenes to surprise us with an upgrade to the butler suite. She travels to the resorts she recommends so her advice is valuable. We are already booking an anniversary trip through her.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Ashton B

Our travel agent was Tara McCoy with Destination Experts. She did an excellent job helping us plan our honeymoon. We were all over the place with where we wanted to go and she helped us narrow it down without a hassle. We actually ended up spending our honeymoon at a place we never even considered. It was somewhere she had thrown in as a wild card for us to look at. We went with it and couldn't of had a better time!! Thanks Tara!!

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank's for reviewing us, we really appreciate your sweet comments! Call us any time you need help planning a trip.

Janet Penyak

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Janet provided me with exceptional service with planning our honeymoon!She was very detailed, courteous and without a doubt the best! I will definitely be using Janet in the future and will recommend her to family and friends any day. Thanks Janet!

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your referrals mean a lot to me! Call me again for any travel needs.

Honeymoon was awesome

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 ashley L

We used this travel agency to book our honeymoon and could not be happier with the results. Not only was the experience great but also our travel agent Janet made the process smooth and seamless. When we first started to look at places to travel for our honeymoon we had some ideas but where not really sure where to go. Janet suggested the Dominican Republic for a great honeymoon experience. After doing some research on the Dominican Republic it looked like the perfect place to travel for a honeymoon. Janet made the process of picking a resort just as easy as the place to go. She gave us several different options in resorts based on amenities and budget. We were never pressured or pushed be the more expensive options which was so nice. This being our first international flight we were a little nervous about what to expect. When we did take the trip everything was laid out perfectly for us in the book that Janet provided. Getting around a in a foreign country can be a little intimating but, not with using a travel agent. If you want a flawless honeymoon with nothing to worry about you are in great hands.

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Ashley! I'm glad to know everything went so well. I'd love to help plan your next trip!

Amazing honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Mike L

Eileen Nason planned our amazing honeymoon to Sandals in Jamaica. She was always prompt in her responses, and offered the best advice for our honeymoon! The planning was very smooth from start to finish and I would highly recommend Travel Leaders of Columbia!

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I'm so glad everything went smoothly. Would love to help with your next vacation.

Perfect honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Sam C

Janet Penyak at Travel Leaders was our consultant and went above and beyond in helping us choose the perfect honeymoon destination within our budget and with everything we were looking for in a resort. Janet was always available and extremely responsive (very important when under the stress of planning a wedding!) in answering any questions we had about choosing and booking our honeymoon. I have since recommended Travel Leaders to other friends who were looking for the perfect destination and they were also just as satisfied!

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! Your confidence in referring us to your friends means so much.

Travel Leaders Of Columbia

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

WOW!!!! Our trip to Jamaica could be easily considered the most fascinating and pleasing days I've ever spent traveling. My satisfaction was only possible because of the great services offered by our butler services and hotel staff, which is totally receptive and energetic. We spent four nights at the Sandals Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, and during my stay I was provided with perfect food and entertainment presentations. Not only do I recommend booking with Travel Leaders of Columbia, but I also hope that everyone have the opportunity to interact with such a gorgeous place like Sandals Resort and Ocho Rios natural environment. We will definitely will be booking with Travel Leaders of Columbia again!!

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We'd love to help you with any future vacation plans.

wedding

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Eileen With travel leaders was great. She was very quick at responding to all our questions and needs through our first time traveling out of the country. She set up all wedding planning with the resort and guided us with every step on how to execute the wedding process. The wedding was more beautiful than we could of asked for. We wouldn't have wanted it any other way

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

So nice to hear that everything worked out well! All the best to you in your future together.

April Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Elizabeth C

We worked with Janet at Travel Leaders and she was Great! We went to her only knowing that we wanted to go to a beach and an all inclusive resort. She gave us several options to choose from and we ended up in Jamaica at a Sandals resort for 7 nights all within our price range! She made our honeymoon!

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind review! We're so happy to hear that it was a success. Let us know if we can plan an anniversary trip for you in the future!

Honeymoon through Travel Leaders in Columbia SC

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Elizabeth B

Travel Leaders were very helpful in planning our honeymoon. We stayed for a week, so we got a complimentary night's stay at the Hyatt the night before our flight (you can choose the night before or the night when you get back with a free shuttle to and from the airport). Eileen also stayed late to meet with us to accommodate our work schedules. She suggested the best resorts to visit in Sandals and helped us stay within our budget. We are looking forward to going back to Travel Leaders Columbia SC to go on our Anniversary trip and many more after that!

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! Let us know when you're ready for that anniversary trip!

Honeymoon-St. Lucia

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Colishia W

Thanks to Janet and Travel Leaders for their professionalism and booking the best Honeymoon that we could've asked for. Janet was always there to answer any questions or concerns that my husband and I may have had, she helped planed our trip where we arrived to our resort in style "personal driver", and all of our reservations was a done deal. When we plan our next trip, we will definitely call Janet!

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your vote of confidence. I'm so happy to know that you were pleased with your trip. Call me anytime you're ready to travel again!

Punta Cana Paradise!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Jenni W

Janet was fantastic to work with, prompt and very informative! The resort was absolutely amazing and all that we could've hoped for. Best ending to a wonderful week :)

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the nice review. So glad you enjoyed your trip. Best wishes!

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Sadie H

Eileen was mine and my husband's travel agent for out honeymoon. Neither of us had really been on a big vacation before and felt like we needed some assistance. We decided to check out the local travel agency and are so happy we did! They found us the best deal for what we wanted! Eileen recommended Sandals Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. She helped us book a fantastic room with an oceanfront view.This all inclusive, resort was perfect for us. It had a combination of adventure, romance, and social aspects that we wanted! It was also nice to have her call and book some excursions for us. We just told her what we wanted and she made it happen in a timely manner! We will always go back to Eileen at travel lenders for all of our big vacations! I highly recommend using travel ageants on any big trip, especially honeymoons! I wouldn't have been able to book as great a trip or as cheap as she did for us! We can't wait to go back and book again for anniversaries.

11/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! We love planning special trips like yours, and hearing what a great time you had makes it all the better. We'll be more than happy to plan your next vacation. Best wishes.

No Stress Planning!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Laura R

My now husband and I knew we wanted to do an all-inclusive resort for our honeymoon. I found Tara when I came across a local Sandals info event. I submitted my info for contact and Tara was the one who got in touch with me. She was absolutely wonderful! We were a little stressed about planning the honeymoon on top of everything else, but she pretty much did all of the planning for us! She sent me tons of pictures of the various Sandals resorts she had been to so that we had an idea of what each one had to offer, and she was very up front and honest about what we would get at each one. We ended up going to Sandals Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios (which was amazing). Tara made sure that the resort had all of the necessary info from us, including things needed to get the honeymoon package. She had all of the documents we needed for the trip mailed to us and constantly checked in with us through email and phone with info about excursions, a packing list, and just to see how we were doing. She was awesome and just very personable! We will definitely use her again and highly recommend her and Wedding Destination Experts to anyone!

Perfect Honeymoon

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 morelisa s

My husband and I got married on June 14, 2014 and left for Jamaica on the 15th. The honeymoon was in planning for a year. I found Tara based on registering that I did with the knot. She was absolutely wonderful. The honeymoon process can be overwhelming with so many choices. Tara takes all of that away she gave us some choices based on what we were looking for. She handled the booking and provided list of excursions so we could plan prior to getting there. In addition to remainders of what to print and how to pack. Once we arrived she checked on us to make sure everything was ok and to see if we needed help from afar. Even after returning she checked to make sure all went well. I would recommend Tara to anyone as a matter of fact i already have. We also plan to use her for upcoming anniversaries and trips. She is absolutely amazing. Team Sabb - Cordes

Honeymoon to St. Lucia

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Tiffany M

While attending a bridal expo with friends, I met Tara from Travel Leaders who was able to help us plan a dream honeymoon. She set up a meeting for us to attend Sandals night and learn about all of the Sandals Resorts and locations. From there, she was able to create a package for our top choices which helped to make the best decision, Sandals Grand St. Lucian. She was very helpful with planning our entire trip from making pre-travel arrangements, booking flights and rooms, and everything in between. She even helped by creating a folder full of information about the location we were traveling to, what to bring/not to bring, information on the resort, available local excursions, and charity/volunteering opportunities. I felt great traveling, knowing I had every detail taken care of already. I would definitely recommend Tara and the rest of the team to plan your next trip. They have great knowledge of the resorts you may be considering and can provide all of the information you need a more to plan an amazing trip.

Wedding Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 sheryl m

My travel agent is Elizabeth Harvey of Travel Leaders, Columbia, SC. I met Elizabeth after finding her office while driving by. She was pleasant and very informative from the very first meeting. She helped us to determine the pros and cons of each trip we were considering. She never pressured us. She worked with our budget and kept our trip within our budget. She was easy to reach. We have already reached out to her to us plan for next year.

Tara was great!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Tara helped me every step of the way for booking our honeymoon. It was my first time to Jamaica, so I had a lot of questions and concerns and she answered every single question quickly and accurately. She went as far as to even keep in touch with me the night before and during my honeymoon to make sure everything went smooth. Overall we had a very pleasant experience. You have earned a repeat customer for sure! Well done!

Painless Honeymoon Planning

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Allison H

My hubby and I worked with Tara to plan our honeymoon and we couldn't have been happier with our experience! She made it so easy to pick a destination that worked for us and made it so easy as well, we got to just enjoy our honeymoon without a worry in the world. I don't know how, but somehow she knew exactly the type of honeymoon we wanted without us even having to tell her much! I would, and have, recommended her and her company to anyone that needs to plan a trip.

Would Highly Recommend Travel Leaders of Columbia for Destination Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Patricia P

Eileen Nason and Travel Leaders of Columbia helped us so much in planning our destination wedding to Sandals Grande Riviera Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. They helped us with everything from booking our resort, assisting us with filing all the necessary documentation in Jamaica prior to the wedding, and communicating with the resort wedding team on our behalf. We didn't have to worry about a thing and I would highly recommend Eileen and her team at Travel Leaders for anyone planning a destination wedding or vacation in the future!

Our Honeymoon Travel Advisor was Connie B!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 john c

Connie Bachman was great! The hotels we stayed at for our Honeymoon in Venice and Tuscany were perfect! I forgot my itinerary with everything going before my wedding and I emailed her and within 2 hours she emailed me our full itinerary. Thank you Connie!

Best Route to Go for Honeymoon

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Laine P

We used Travel Leaders of Columbia for our honeymoon travel and they were wonderful! They were very helpful in finding us a destination within our price range. I don't think we would have went any other route with the specials we got for booking our butler villa in Jamaica through the Travel Leaders versus booking straight through the resort ourselves. We even received a complimentary room the night of our wedding at an extremely nice hotel (with transportation to and from the airport!) in Charlotte, NC. I would strongly suggest using Travel Leaders for stress-free vacation planning!

TO Destination-Wedding-Experts.com