DestinationWeddings.com

National and International

Trust the experts to plan your dream celebration

DestinationWeddings.com has planned nearly 25,000 personalized celebrations and worked with over half a million guests to help make dream weddings come to life. By combining the expertise of our Certified Destination Wedding Specialists with resort partnerships in over 42 countries, you are provided a premier, one-stop experience. The best part? Our services are 100% FREE! PLUS don't miss out on exclusive savings...receive up to $2,000 OFF your celebration, simple as that! Inquire to your Specialist today. To learn more about our free services, call 888-536-1923 and get started today!

$ – Inexpensive

Honeymoon, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Beyond my Expectations!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

From the beginning, I was met with such a wonderful planner, Pamela Gramling! She reached out to me to get a picture of what I was looking to experience and she truly hit a home run with suggestions! She worked well with my guests in getting them situated for the trip and I... Read More honestly could not have asked for a better time with 50 of our close friends and family! Everyone should be doing this and through this agency! Our guests could not stop raving about how much fun they had even well after we were home! We're all talking about a yearly return:)

2016-04-05T16:51:32 Response from the vendor

Hi there, and thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us. We're so happy Pamela was able to help guide you through the planning process to help make your dream celebration come to life. Best wishes and please keep us in mind for future... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2017

My husband and I are beyond words in expressing how impressed we were with our wedding planner Amy Birkland-Peterson, through Destination Weddings. Amy helped us navigate our way in planning for our wedding and excursions while in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Amy was extremely... Read More helpful in answering all of our many questions, she was knowledgeable and prompt. Our wedding at Azul Fives was amazing! All of our guest truly enjoyed themselves. Amy assisted all of our 48 guest in arranging their reservations and travel as well as answering their many questions, which took a huge burden off of us. While in Mexico, we were able to enjoy two excursions that Amy helped arrange. We cannot say enough how amazing she was at organizing and guiding us through the process. We highly recommend Destination Weddings to anyone who is considering getting married abroad!

2017-03-21T13:26:35 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are elated you had a wonderful experience with your Wedding Specialist, Amy Peterson! We love to hear she was helpful for both you and your guests!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Neisha H

We are so happy that we decided to hire Destination Weddings to help us plan our wedding, even happier that we had Melissa Shah as our Wedding Specialist. Melissa was very informative throughout the entire process and always made herself available, when needed. It was very... Read More comforting to know that Melissa is highly knowledgeable in planning weddings and travel destinations. She worked endlessly to help us create the most beautiful day of our lives. Thank you for your patience and hard work from start to finish. Melissa and Destination Weddings, we cannot thank you enough for helping us put together this unbelievable experience.

2016-12-09T09:09:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are elated you had a wonderful experience with your Wedding Specialist, Melissa Shah. We are so pleased she was helpful and your wedding was beautiful! When traveling in the future, we hope you keep us in mind! Thank you,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Shantoria M

I had the absolute best experience with Destination Weddings. Our October wedding was at the Royalton Cancun and Amy Peterson was my wedding travel consultant/ planner. She was absolutely amazing, we had 33 guest and she answered all of their concerns with ease. I am so thankful... Read More for her. Everything was coordinated well and went off without a hitch. Do not hesitate to use their services.

Reviewed on 1/12/2018

Complete scam. They are a travel agency and not a wedding coordinator. All they care is selling you as many rooms as possible at "their" preferred resorts where they get big commissions. Their contracts are borderline fradulent and their trip insurance covers basically nothing.... Read More Do yourself a favor and go with a local travel agent or book directly with the resort, which we did. This company is a SCAM!

2018-01-15T10:32:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We would like the chance to discuss the details of your experience and see if there is anything we can do to further assist you. As we don’t have your direct contact information, please reach out to our Customer Service... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Nikita V

I just wanted to thank Destination Weddings and Desrine Duff for helping me arrange travel and accommodations for my destination wedding. We chose the Finest Playa Mujeres resort purely off of photographs and online reviews. We had been to Mexico in the past, but always stayed... Read More in the Playa Del Carmen area. Desrine helped arrange my guests' trips from each of their home airports (all throughout Western Canada) and was great with dealing with individual requests. I gave Desrine a list of flights that I wanted my guests to be on and she made it happen (most direct). Things with West Jet changed about a month before departure, but the revision of flights/times wasn't a major change. Desrine was great; she helped immediately when there was any sense of confusion and also was very patient with my guests. Thank you Desrine for all your help with planning the travel for my wedding group. The resort was amazing. Right from the beginning with stepping through their grand entrance, all the way to the end departure, it was spectacular. The staff were so kind and cheerful, they made us feel like royalty. The food was delish - the best we have come across ever at an all inclusive. The grounds were well kept and always spotless. The rooms were spacious, clean and cool. We loved our stay so much that upon getting home, we rebooked for January of 2018. I will (and continue to) recommend Destination Weddings to other brides who are searching for travel agencies for their wedding. It was a great experience and went very smoothly! Cheers and thank you again!

2018-01-08T12:44:42 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations! We are so pleased you had a wonderful experience with your Wedding Specialist, Desrine Duff and we appreciate you taking the time to share your review. We hope you think of us for your travel arrangements in the future!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Katie S

Destinationweddings.com was the best decision we ever made. Our travel coordinator, Amy Peterson was nothing short of amazing and I have referred numerous friends to her that say the exact same thing. From the moment I was introduced to Amy she helped so much. She happened to... Read More just be getting back from the resort that we planned to get married at and was able to send us pictures of what everything looked like in real time! The ease that made travel for 60 guests was the best part. I really didn’t have to worry about anything and she took care of everyone and everything. She made sure everyone had the information they needed before departure and coordinated the travel from and to the airport. She reminded guests everyday to enter in their flight info on the easy to use forum. She even worked with our wedding coordinator at the resort to make sure everything went perfect. She saved us and our guests SO much money and I am so thankful for her. We had the absolute best wedding and so many people told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. It was perfect!!!!! THANK YOU AMY!

2018-01-04T08:45:50 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding! We love to hear what a wonderful experience you had with your Wedding Specialist, Amy Peterson. We hope you think of us for travel plans in the future!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Nellys S

Working with Susan Pine from destinationweddings.com was an amazing experience. I was skeptical about having a destination wedding because planning a wedding via email and phone calls was a stressful idea for a control freak like me. Susan made it so easy! She listened to our... Read More requests and came up with excellent options for us. We decided on Dreams Plam Beach Punta Cana on 12.9.17. It was the most magical day of our lives!!! Susan answered all of our and our guests emails making the process simple and worry-free. If your thinking about using weddingsdestination.com ... do it! It's easy, stress free and informative. Thank you Susan!!!! Nellys & Dary

2017-12-29T08:46:17 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding! We are thrilled you had a wonderful experience planning with your Wedding Specialist, Susan Pine. We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and we hope you keep us in mind for travel plans in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Jennifer M

Destination Weddings was wonderful to work with. Our planner Anne Del Vecchio was very easy to work with and extremely helpful! She walked us through the whole process & kept us up-to-date on everything. She was very informative to our guests. I would highly recommend... Read More Destination Weddings as the site to plan a destination wedding.

2017-12-28T08:57:42 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations! We are so pleased you enjoyed planning with your Wedding Specialist, Anne Del Vecchio. We appreciate your review and hope you keep us in mind for future travel plans!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Cesar R

Destination Weddings helped our Wedding turn from dreams into reality with their utmost professionalism and care-taking! They helped us during the transition from the international airport to our Hotel and Resort stay and smooth as can be. They kept us informed about anything... Read More and everything when it pertains to our Wedding and constantly update us of any changes that occurred. Thanks to them, our Wedding was completely magical!

2017-12-26T13:19:00 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding! We appreciate you taking the time to share your review and we love to hear you had a wonderful experience! We hope you keep us in mind for future travel plans!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017

Melissa (Missy) Westereng was amazing from the start! Helping narrow down various locations to one that was perfect and adhered to all our criteria! She answered all my questions and my guests questions prior to our trip. Once she connected me to the wedding planner, Missy... Read More continued to check in and assist in anything and everything I needed! She truly made planning a destination wedding simple and hassle-free. Missy: Daniel and I would like to thank you for all your hard work and dedication to making our Dream Wedding Come True!!!

2017-12-26T07:28:00 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations! We are so pleased you had an amazing experience with your Wedding Specialist, Melissa Westereng! We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and we hope you consider us for future travel plans! Thank you, DestinationWeddings.com

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Erica S

We had a fantastic experience with Natalie Bradford, our certified destination wedding specialist. She was incredibly attentive and responsive. She was also great with managing the multiple changes from my guests! I would recommend her to any bride who would like to book a... Read More destination wedding. My only suggestion would be for DestinationsWeddings.com to upgrade their website to allow for my customization for brides.

2017-12-20T09:40:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your wedding! We are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience working with your Wedding Specialist, Natalie Bradford! We hope you will keep us in mind for future travel needs.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 A R

My personal experience was bad, and when I discussed the experience with my friends, they had similarly poor impressions. The booking website was very difficult to navigate, requiring account creation, logins, secure passwords sent to us in multiple emails, and it was... Read More exhausting. For the two weeks leading up to the booking deadline, the destination weddings coordinator was out of the office, unreachable. Requests for rooms with twin beds or queen beds were bungled and mixed up within our party. Our party was spread throughout the entirety of the resort, rather than as close together as possible, as we had all requested, when booking at the same time. Each of these things may have been somewhat out of their control, but taken all together, it did not make a good impression, or lead to a positive recommendation.

2017-12-11T08:29:39 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Laurin P

If I could give this company 100 stars I would, and even that wouldn't be enough! Natalie Bradford was AMAZING. She is super helpful and accommodating. As excited as we were to have a destination wedding, I was admittedly a little nervous. Natalie was there every step of the way... Read More with answers to every question we had. She's warm, caring and I feel like we've known her for years. Every single guest approached us and complimented Natalie on how easy it was to book their trip. Hands down, our wedding was the best day of our lives and it couldn't have happened without Natalie and destinationweddings.com. Bravo you guys!! In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a better wedding day and it wouldn't have been the same without Natalie. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I will forever be thankful for your help in making our dream wedding a reality.

2017-12-04T11:00:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and congratulations on your wedding! We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience working with Natalie Bradford and Destination Weddings! We hope you will keep us in mind for future travel needs.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Heather B

Andrea Williams is the BEST! We were taken care of from the first time we contacted Destination Weddings all the way through until we got home after the wedding :) We will absolutely be working with Andrea again when we plan our 1 year anniversary trip to Thailand. Andrea was... Read More patient when dealing with even our most difficult wedding guests and was sure to accommodate everyone... even the last minute changes. No matter what, she was always willing to take our phone calls and answer the smallest questions quickly. I wish she could have been there with us! Andrea was a life saver for us and I can't imagine planning this event without her help and expertise. A+ for Andrea!

2017-11-30T10:25:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are thrilled you enjoyed planning your event with your Specialist, Andrea Williams! We hope you keep us in mind for future travel plans.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Brandi S

I wanted to take a moment to write about the wonderful service of Wunmi Adediji - Certified Destination Wedding Specialist. Wunmi helped to coordinate travel for my wedding at Secrets Puertos Los Cabos and was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond my expectations in... Read More every aspect. She not only helped us to select the perfect resort to give us the wedding of our dreams, she helped to coordinate details with the resort, special touches for some of our guests and helped me personally with some of the vendor selections. She is organized, detail oriented, professional and very genuine and kind. She expressed patience and kindness with all of our family and friends and helped to make this experience one I will never forget. I would recommend Wunmi and her services to my closest friends and I look forward to the opportunity to work with her again. Thank you Wunmi!

2017-11-27T14:30:50 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding! Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are so thrilled you had a wonderful experience planning with your Wedding Specialist, Wunmi Adediji. We hope you think of us for future travel plans!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Margaret V

Destination weddings did an amazing job with helping us plan our wedding. They were very patient with me and hands on in trying to book my guests hotel reservation and ground transportation. They answered all of our questions in a timely manner .

2017-11-22T07:17:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and congratulations on your recent wedding! We are so pleased you had a wonderful planning experience. Please keep us in mind for any future travel plans!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Chelsea S

We had the most enjoyable experience working with Destinationweddings.com. Our agent Tom Starrett was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was very attentive to our needs, personable and efficient. I have to admit when you first start the process with destinationweddings.com... Read More it seems daunting. There is SO much to do and consider. Tom was always so kind and would answer my emails / calls immediately! I don't think one question went by that he didnt have an answer to. He is very knowledgeable in his field and that is key. The destinationweddings.com agreement is very long and confusing. It was really difficult to balance how many rooms I thought I needed, what kind of rooms and when to drop / keep rooms on my agreement. There are lots of reductions that can also be confusing. Luckily I had Tom that didn't mind explaining things to me 3x just to be sure I understood! The perks are amazing! We ended up having 43 guests total for our wedding. I had no clue that going through destianationweddings.com would provide us so many perks. We booked our group agreement during the Valentines Day promotion which provided $2,000 off of our cost! WOW! We also got money back for every 8th room that we booked. Luckily every one of our guests that attended used destinationweddings.com as we requested to book. We received another $1,800 credited back to my credit card the honeymoon week. I couldn't believe it! It basically paid for our week long honeymoon in Akumal!! Other perks were couples massages, a romantic beach dinner and free room upgrades for probably a third of our group! There honestly were even more perks we could have taken advantage of but we did not have the time to do them with trying to visit with all of our guests. I would recommend destinationweddings.com to anyone! We had the most amazing wedding and if we could do it all over again tomorrow we would in a heartbeat!! Tom Starrett is made our experience a memorable one! THANK YOU!

2017-11-20T08:41:18 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding! Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are so pleased you had a wonderful experience planning with your Wedding Specialist, Tom Starrett. We hope you think of us for future travel plans!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Liz G

Christine Scholander and Destination Weddings made planning our 60 person Mexican wedding and our anniversary trip SO easy. I work crazy hours and really didn't have time to plan a wedding. It seems like such a daunting task to wade through all the resort options. Christine... Read More listened to our preferences and was able to whittle down the list to some great options and then arrange a visit with my Maid of Honor to check out the resorts. In the end, her favorite resort was the one we picked and it was PERFECT. The perks weren't too shabby either. We got a few rooms, a 40 person catamaran cruise and an anniversary stay for free. If you're looking for the easy button for wedding planning, without skimping on awesomeness, use Christine and Destination Weddings.

2017-11-15T11:44:45 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased you had a wonderful experience planning with your Wedding Specialist, Christine Sholander! We hope you think of us for travel plans in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Monica C

I want to thank Pamela Gramling our Destination Wedding specialist. She was a true treasure and beyond a pleasure to work with. She always responded quickly even on her own personal vacations (now that's amazing customer service)! Pam made me feel so at ease and made things come... Read More together so easily setting my mind and any worries I may have had to rest with her demeanor. I can't thank Pam enough other than highly recommending her to anyone looking for someone with her knowledge and expertise you will be delighted. If I had to do it all over again I would and Pam would be my choice!

2017-11-06T09:38:45 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience planning with your Wedding Specialist, Pamela Gramling! We hope you keep us in mind for your future travel needs.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Julie E

I can thank Alison Mull with helping get everything starting Destination Weddings and help finding the perfect resort for our wedding. Everything that I asked for she was able to help or direct me to whom I need to speak to. She was always available basically 7 days. She kept... Read More me in the loop while all the Hurricanes where hitting the island and even when I was second questing if everything was ok with the hotel, she reassured me that everything was good. Alison help with all of our guest questions as well. And she went above and beyond with the little add on perks. We got married at the Breathless Hotel in the DR. And our Wedding Coord. Carmen Russell was awesome everyone there was great.

2017-11-01T11:25:57 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are ecstatic you enjoyed your experience planning with your Wedding Specialist, Alison Mull! We hope you keep us in mind for future travel plans!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Incredible service. I was lucky enough to have Pam Gramling as my Travel Coordinator. For my exuberant amount of requests, all were met with professionalism and respect. She made my wedding planning easy, affordable for all family members and went above and beyond work hours to... Read More make sure I was attended to in a timely manner. it is easy to read bad reviews and fall into the hype, but just know that it is a lot harder to get someone to write a raving review, and for this company to have as many amazing reviews speaks volumes. Ask for Pam, you will not be disappointed. From weddings to anniversaries, honeymoons and vacations. She has a customer for life!

2017-10-30T09:30:10 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are ecstatic you had a wonderful experience planning with your Wedding Specialist, Pamela Gramling! We hope you think of us for future travel plans!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Michelle S

My day was magical because of Alison Mull my destination wedding specialist. From the start she explained to me how the process worked and was very professional and good a communicating. Alison handled all my needs with grace and professionalism. She was very patience and was... Read More always positive to talk too. If you need someone who is patience, professional and solution focused she is the one for your wedding. Reserving rooms for guest can be tricky and time consuming and she made it easy! My guest we're happy with process, Transportation and Alison's customer service. She was awesome and made my day even more magical by streamlining and automating booking for my wedding. The free service was invaluable.

2017-10-27T13:20:22 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations! We are ecstatic you had an amazing experience with your Wedding Specialist, Alison Mull! We are so pleased she was helpful for both you and your guests. When traveling in the future, we hope you think of us!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Michelle D

Our wedding surpassed our wildest imagination. Christine Kennedy was a god-send and helped us through every step of the way; I would not have been able to plan my wedding without her. It took me weeks to finally decide on a location. Christine was very patient on our hour-long... Read More phone calls and helped answer every question, even the ones I couldn't think of myself. She surprised us with a limo and room upgrade and helped get us every promotion available. I strongly recommend working with destinationweddings.com because their wedding specialists are highly trained and well traveled individuals who can help make your dream a reality, even when you don't know what you're looking for!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Josie T

I planned my destination wedding to Mexico with Pamela Wieder Bier and she was AMAZING!!! From beginning to end she was super helpful and informative. She outlined all my options regarding hotels and recommended what she thought was the best option given the size of the... Read More group and perks available. She was very well organized, answered ALL of my inquiries within 24hrs, and kept me in the loop about any and all issues regarding my block. She was also efficient and kept me on task regarding the timing of when things needed to be completed and coordinated travel for my guests to and from the resort. The DW website does need some upgrades to make the reservation process a bit more user friendly but the customer service provided was more than I expected.

2017-10-18T08:13:20 Response from the vendor

Welcome home and congratulations on your recent wedding! We are ecstatic you had such an amazing experience planning with your Wedding Specialist, Pamela Wieder-Bier! We hope you think of us for future travel plans.