Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

P.O. Box 36551, Grosse Pointe, MI (800) 908-1405

Great Service! Fabulous Experience!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Lexy M

I had a great experience with this company. They were so easy to work with and the bus was beautiful. They transported all 22 people in my bridal party and we had a blast! Highly recommend.

The Sweetest Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Christina S

Our experience with Detroit Party Coach was amazing from the moment the party bus arrived. To our surprise we were greeted with a bus full of roses for Sweetest Day! An unexpected but unbelievable gesture, that I and my bridesmaids really truly appreciated! I was slightly... Read More apprehensive when selecting this company because their pricing was so great! Though my concerns were laid to rest when they arrived in such an unbelievable fashion! From the moment that we booked them for our wedding their customer service was superb. The bus was nice and our driver was amazing to work with! He was very timely, assisted us when getting on and off the bus and was very knowledgeable of the area! We were extremely pleased with our selection and would recommend their services to anyone!!

Friendly, professional and affordable!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014

I hired Detroitpartycoach.com for a bachelorette party and it was one of the best decisions I made that night! The staff was very courteous and professional and prompt! There was no hassle on taking us to the places we asked to go which left me with a stress free night. We... Read More actually ended up having more fun on the bus than our planned destinations! I will be calling them for my next event.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 James M

I wish I could give zero stars and have no clue how they are rated so highly. Someone should check their reviews to make sure they are legitimate. On our perfect wedding day, this was the only blemish. Quite simply, he did not show up! Despite confirming the address several... Read More times and having a contract with the address, the owner drove to the wrong address and could not find us despite receiving extra directions and the name of the church. Apparently this company does not function using Google Maps??? Luckily, we had a great planner who piled us into her car and took us from the church to the venue. After the whole debacle, the owner agreed to refund a portion of the money. We eventually had to take our claim to the bank because HE NEVER DID IT. This guy is a sneak and a scammer. Save yourself some time and aggravation and do not hire this guy.

2017-05-07T19:20:18 Response from the vendor

Devon & James We truly understand how important and special Wedding Day's are! Transportation is a key component in must weddings. Thus, we take a lot of pride in the services that we provide, so that our clients will have a memorable and pleasurable experience.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Devon C

Do not hire them! We had a HORRIBLE experience with Eric Peeples and Detroit Party Coach (also known as Detroit Luxury Transportation). They did not show up to pick us up at our ceremony due to using the wrong address, and we needed to cram our wedding party and their guests... Read More into our photographer and wedding planner's tiny cars to get to our reception and to begin photos (it took several rounds to shuttle everyone to the right place, which was luckily close by). When Detroit Party Coach finally did show up at the right place they were unapologetic about being late. Later in the evening when it came time for a ride home, the "party bus" was more like a dingy airport shuttle. We never received the two complimentary bottles of champagne either. I am so disappointed in the service we received, and afterward, they refused to give us a partial refund for failing to render the contracted services in full. Eric even agreed to send us $225 back but then never did (classy!). We basically spent almost a thousand dollars for a single 10 mile ride home. Such a rip off. Save yourself the trouble on your wedding day and work with a reputable business.

2017-05-07T19:19:49 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

I hired Detroit partycoach for a bachelorette party on 8/20/2017. My first concern was when the bus arrived, the air conditioning was broke. My phone calls to Detroit Party Coach concerning this, went ignored. As the bus pulled away from my home, I noticed a big oil spot in... Read More the driveway. The bus driver was very unfriendly, and even tried to hit on one of the bridesmaids. At this point, we felt a 10% driver tip was appropriate. After all this, I received a snarky text from the company "next time, please take care of our drivers." DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Regina G

I just wanted thank to this company for helping to make our wedding day memorable by providing great service!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Molly P

I am dumbfounded at the amount of positive reviews. Brides LISTEN TO ME - DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. The guy was shady from day one. We paid for a 24 person party BUS. Day of my wedding - a shuttle showed up. A SHUTTLE. When my husband told the... Read More driver this isn't what we booked she responded with "What?! He KNEW that bus was out of commission. He did you dirty and he's done it before. I'm sorry." My husband contacted him several times after the wedding to at least get around $200 back which we felt was fair even though in my mind we should've gotten a full refund. He ignored him so I called and left a very calm voicemail indicating that if he didn't respond we would be forced to take a legal approach on this. No response. I tried calling back and the number had been disconnected. I will make sure people hear about how dirty and shady this company is. Bride again DO NOT BOOK. It is the best advice I can give you for your wedding day. Dirty, shady comapny and I promise I will make sure they lose business. Shame on them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lecresha S

This company did an excellent job moving our bridal party around on our wedding day. Nice bus, champagne gift, good service, no complaints!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ashlyn R

I love this company, Detroit Party Coach completely went above and beyond for us on our wedding day, our driver was extremely professional & patient. We had to multi-purposely use the coach because the caterers van broke down while en-route to the hall, and our driver graciously... Read More went and picked up the food and their staff, which saved the day. We were just extremely satisfied with the service, they justbwere very easy to work with!! #excellentservice

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Bethany S

We choose this company to provide a shuttle for our guest to get to the to ceremony and our reception. They gave us a great rate and provided a super nice shuttle bus for our guest. Though they were at times difficult to get in touch with at times, they did provide us with the... Read More service we requested.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Karen K

I rented a party bus for detroit party coach for my best friends bachelorette party, and the customer service was outstanding. They delivered a bus that was luxurious, clean, and the driver even layed out the red carpet for us. I was highly impressed with this companies... Read More professionalism. I have dealt with other limo companies in the past and the professional and customer service was seriously lacking. It was truly refreshing to work with this company!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Zachery F

My wife and I chose Detroit Party Coach for our wedding because they were the most reasonable priced, and because they were based in Detroit. We had an all Detroit wedding and that included the vendors as well. We did take a trip out to view their buses and from that point on we... Read More were completely satisfied. We would recommend this company to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Barbara F

I selected Party Coach for my daughters and new son-in-law's wedding this past September. It was the first time that i've ever rented a coach, and it was simpler than I expected. They pretty much walked me through the process and helped me organize the transportation for the... Read More evening. I was really impress with how patient and helpful they were. Our driver was also great as well, especially with assisting us older folks on and off the coach. My daughter(bride) and I were extremely satisfied with the service! Thank you Party Coach!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Michelle G

I've rented limos in the past, but Eric and Detroit Party Coach were extremely easy to work with. They were affordable, on-time, and very professional. My bridal party is still talking about the fun that they had on the limo bus on our wedding day. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Joycelyn M

We used this company on the same day for both our bachelorette and bachelor parties and there were no issues outside of a minor a/c problem, but they sent out their repair guy and he fixed the problem while the girls and I were in Greektown casino. Kudos!! The guys also seem to... Read More have a good night on the other bus as well. We were extremely happy with our experience with this company, and I will continue to recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Detroit Party Coach provided phenomenal service for a Bachelor Party I helped organize. The pricing was not only extremely competitive, but I found it to be the best in time. Rarely, with a good price, do you not lose top notch quality and service. Eric provided exactly what he... Read More promised, and the bus/coach was even cleaner/nicer than the pictures online made it out to be. Furthermore, what I was most impressed with was how well a situation was handled because in life, things happen. Eric, our bus driver, got pretty ill halfway through the night. Instead of ruining our evening, he used a customer-first approach at all times, and insured his replacement was every bit the driver and host that he was. What could have been a large snaffoo only ended up impressing me more. I would highly recommend Detroit Party Coach to any potential party in need of transportation. There is no better value in the Metro-Detroit area, and the customer service/quality of bus were extremely impressive.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Jennifer S

Good customer service, Completely professional, Luxury bus, Nice driver. Thanks for helping to make our day a special one. We will definitely recommend dpc.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Michelle S

We used them for our wedding! We had a great time and they were very easy to work with! Always returned calls promptly and pricing was very afordable! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

Everything was great!My guests and I were so pleased with our services...definitely will recommend you guys to all of my friends!Thanks Again

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Sarah B

Eric and Detroit Party coach were wonderful!! They provided service for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding August 7, 2015. Eric and I spoke back in February and a few times in between. They are very accommodating and affordable. The wedding was downtown and a tigers game... Read More was the same evening. They mapped out the best route and were on time!! Thank you very much for everything, and if we need service we will call again.

Exceptional Service!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Andrea A

I have used Detroit Party Coach on two occasions, once for a corporate holiday party, and more recently for my friend's bachelorette party. The professionalism of Eric and team has been top notch! I felt like a priority each time we corresponded, and my party groups both had a... Read More blast during transport from venue to venue. Their party buses are immaculate, their drivers are respectful and flexible with their customers' needs, and their rates cannot be beat. I highly recommend DPC and I loom forward to working with them again!

Fabulous Service!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Teresa S

Detroit Party Coach was the ONLY Limo service that would work with me for my wedding on Sept 20, 2014. I called over 15 Limo companies in the Metro Detroit area, that were provided on The Knot. I only needed the Limo for 3 hours and he was willing to work with me. No Limo... Read More company would rent a Limo for 3 hours b/c the minimum was 4 hours. Plus the quotes that I recieved were outrageous for 4 hours. Detroit Party Coach was one of my last Limo companies on my list to call. I explained to him my need for 3 hours only. I just wanted transportation from the The Dearborn Inn to the Church and back to The Dearborn Inn (which was about a 10 min ride from one point to the other). We were not using the Limo to drive around and drink. I just wanted to transport my wedding party to and from point A to B. He was willing to do 3 hours and also gave me a great price!!! I couldn't believe that he was going to give me a Limo and at such an awesome price too. I asked him several times if there was a catch or some hidden fees. I just couldn't believe that I booked my Limo that easy with him. The other Limo companies would not budge or try to work with me. I was so stressed over finding a Limo and found Detroit Party Coach 3 weeks before my weddding. He also made the process very easy by sending the contract via email and sending a reciept for my records. He was prompt with the arrival time and very professional. Thank You Detroit Party Coach for making this easy and understanding the need for a 3 hour Limo service. It was greatly appreciated and I would definetly recommend you to others for Limo services!!!! Teresa P.

A Dedicated Provider

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Detroit Party Coach was an absolute pleasure to work with while planning my sorority sister's bachelorette party. A friend of mine recommended their services. Our driver arrived on time and was a complete gentleman the entire time. He had a lot of patience and remained... Read More professional while we partied the night away. During the scheduling process, there were a few times I tried to contact the company and did not quick a quick response. The owner informed me that they were having phone issues and provided another phone number that I could reach him on at any time. Other than that, my experience planning the bachelorette party went very smoothly. The bus we had was very nice. The vehicle was updated with TV screens and any audio equipment needed. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing a charter bus in the future.