Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

P.O. Box 36551, Grosse Pointe, MI (800) 908-1405

Great Service! Fabulous Experience!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Lexy M

I had a great experience with this company. They were so easy to work with and the bus was beautiful. They transported all 22 people in my bridal party and we had a blast! Highly recommend.

The Sweetest Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Christina S

Our experience with Detroit Party Coach was amazing from the moment the party bus arrived. To our surprise we were greeted with a bus full of roses for Sweetest Day! An unexpected but unbelievable gesture, that I and my bridesmaids really truly appreciated! I was slightly... Read More apprehensive when selecting this company because their pricing was so great! Though my concerns were laid to rest when they arrived in such an unbelievable fashion! From the moment that we booked them for our wedding their customer service was superb. The bus was nice and our driver was amazing to work with! He was very timely, assisted us when getting on and off the bus and was very knowledgeable of the area! We were extremely pleased with our selection and would recommend their services to anyone!!

Friendly, professional and affordable!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014

I hired for a bachelorette party and it was one of the best decisions I made that night! The staff was very courteous and professional and prompt! There was no hassle on taking us to the places we asked to go which left me with a stress free night. We... Read More actually ended up having more fun on the bus than our planned destinations! I will be calling them for my next event.

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Jessica D

We used this company for our wedding on New Years Day and they were a pleasure to work with. They were on time, our driver was very nice, and the bus wasn't extravagant but was nice. I would recommend their services to others!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Audrey J

DO NOT DO IT!!! They didn't show up and I was half an hour late for my wedding. I emailed them with concerns about my service and was given excuses and accusations. When I called them 10 minutes after they were supposed to pick me up, they said they didn't know the bride needed... Read More a ride to the church because no one told them (although it was in the contract and discussed over the phone two days prior). I never received an apology. I have truly never had such horrible customer service in my life - luckily all my other vendors were amazing to make up for this poor excuse for transportation company.

2017-12-20T21:27:08 Response from the vendor

In response to your review, we are empathetic that all aspects of your special day didn't go as planned, but honestly our company wasn't at fault. First, the coach showed up on time at noon at the initial pick up location. Second, as we explain... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Abigail A

Very satisfied with the services that we received and have already recommended them several times!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jessica K

We used this company earlier this month for our wedding, they were very professional and very affordable!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Constance H

I used Detroit Party Coach for my bachelorette night and I overall I was pleased with my discussion to do such. The bus was nice and the driver was very professional and courteous. It was a great ladies night!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 CATHY M

We booked with this company late, because our first limo company informed us the week of that the A/c wasn't working on their bus. When I spoke with the manager about our situation, he was understanding and was able to accommodate us. Kudo's to this company!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Shalanda M

This limo company was really great to work with, I used them for both my wedding bachelorette party! Bus was nice and clean, and our driver Joe was so outstanding that I requested him for our wedding too. I plan on using them again for future events.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Leann R

We got married in Hawaii this past August, and we chose detroit party coach to shuttle our bridal party and relatives to our reception in detroit. The price was very fair and they were very professional and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kristen P

I hired this company for my bachelor party and they did a great job. Our driver was professional, and able to navigate through a crazy downtown detroit. We weren't planning on using transportation for our wedding, but I suggested that we use a party bus for our wedding party the... Read More week of and this company was also able to accommodate us as well!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jessica B

I would not recommend Detroit Party Coach for a wedding. I found the party bus to be old and dingy. We did not receive our complimentary champagne, red carpet service, and wedding decor. I put a down payment for the bus and after our wedding, my card was charged for the full... Read More amount even though I put down the deposit. I would highly recommend anyone looking for transportation for their wedding or event to use a different vendor.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Andrea B

PLEASE DONT BOOK! I just used them for my wedding transportation and it was awful!!! First of all they claim to have a wedding package that includes two bottles of champagne, just married decorations, and a red carpet. What I got was a party bus that had NO A/C Read More decorations...and a dingy old carpet. It was so embarrassing. It was gross. I had to call them FOUR TIMES the morning of my wedding to ask for the driver contact and each time they forgot who I was or where I was staying...: mind you I sent a detailed itinerary two weeks prior. When the driver showed up we told him to take us to the Z garage to meet our photographers. We then realize he is literally driving us around in a loop and then stops at campus martiasus and says we can get out and take pics....on what my freaking iPhone???? All this is wasting time with the photographers I spend a ton of money on. Then he can't get to theZ garage and my bridal party is sweating, we have no champagne no cups NOTHING. We get off the bus five blocks from the Z garage and decide to walk. Then he has two bottles of cooks champagne waiting...classy. Asks if we want to stop at a liquor no it's 5 mins before my ceremony. We paid $500 for 30-40 mins of pure torture. BRIDES ID HONESTLY SUGGEST YOU WALK TO YOUR CEREMONY VS USING THIS AWFUL COMPANY. My fellow bridesmaid and future bride asked me twice what the company was so she is certain she doesn't book them.

2017-09-19T14:21:13 Response from the vendor

Hi Andrea, we apologize if your you were not satisfied with the services that our company rendered. We understand that Weddings are important events, so we want them to go smoothly as possible just as you do. Correct, our Driver didn't operate the A/C on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Susan L

We hired Detroit Party Coach for our wedding this summer and we were very pleased with their services. They are very easy to work with, we had to adjust our time frame on the day of, and they were very flexible and accommodating. TY!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jackie L

This company was awesome to work with! We booked this company for our wedding, and we are happy with that decision. The reservation process was easy, our bus driver was timely and he laid down the red carpet for us, and we also got a gift too!!! Thanks Eric and The DPC staff.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Martiqua H

Great service and very easy to work with!!!! Will recommend to others.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 James M

I wish I could give zero stars and have no clue how they are rated so highly. Someone should check their reviews to make sure they are legitimate. On our perfect wedding day, this was the only blemish. Quite simply, he did not show up! Despite confirming the address several... Read More times and having a contract with the address, the owner drove to the wrong address and could not find us despite receiving extra directions and the name of the church. Apparently this company does not function using Google Maps??? Luckily, we had a great planner who piled us into her car and took us from the church to the venue. After the whole debacle, the owner agreed to refund a portion of the money. We eventually had to take our claim to the bank because HE NEVER DID IT. This guy is a sneak and a scammer. Save yourself some time and aggravation and do not hire this guy.

2017-05-07T19:20:18 Response from the vendor

Devon & James We truly understand how important and special Wedding Day's are! Transportation is a key component in must weddings. Thus, we take a lot of pride in the services that we provide, so that our clients will have a memorable and pleasurable experience.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Devon C

Do not hire them! We had a HORRIBLE experience with Eric Peeples and Detroit Party Coach (also known as Detroit Luxury Transportation). They did not show up to pick us up at our ceremony due to using the wrong address, and we needed to cram our wedding party and their guests... Read More into our photographer and wedding planner's tiny cars to get to our reception and to begin photos (it took several rounds to shuttle everyone to the right place, which was luckily close by). When Detroit Party Coach finally did show up at the right place they were unapologetic about being late. Later in the evening when it came time for a ride home, the "party bus" was more like a dingy airport shuttle. We never received the two complimentary bottles of champagne either. I am so disappointed in the service we received, and afterward, they refused to give us a partial refund for failing to render the contracted services in full. Eric even agreed to send us $225 back but then never did (classy!). We basically spent almost a thousand dollars for a single 10 mile ride home. Such a rip off. Save yourself the trouble on your wedding day and work with a reputable business.

2017-05-07T19:19:49 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

I hired Detroit partycoach for a bachelorette party on 8/20/2017. My first concern was when the bus arrived, the air conditioning was broke. My phone calls to Detroit Party Coach concerning this, went ignored. As the bus pulled away from my home, I noticed a big oil spot in... Read More the driveway. The bus driver was very unfriendly, and even tried to hit on one of the bridesmaids. At this point, we felt a 10% driver tip was appropriate. After all this, I received a snarky text from the company "next time, please take care of our drivers." DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Regina G

I just wanted thank to this company for helping to make our wedding day memorable by providing great service!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Molly P

I am dumbfounded at the amount of positive reviews. Brides LISTEN TO ME - DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. The guy was shady from day one. We paid for a 24 person party BUS. Day of my wedding - a shuttle showed up. A SHUTTLE. When my husband told the... Read More driver this isn't what we booked she responded with "What?! He KNEW that bus was out of commission. He did you dirty and he's done it before. I'm sorry." My husband contacted him several times after the wedding to at least get around $200 back which we felt was fair even though in my mind we should've gotten a full refund. He ignored him so I called and left a very calm voicemail indicating that if he didn't respond we would be forced to take a legal approach on this. No response. I tried calling back and the number had been disconnected. I will make sure people hear about how dirty and shady this company is. Bride again DO NOT BOOK. It is the best advice I can give you for your wedding day. Dirty, shady comapny and I promise I will make sure they lose business. Shame on them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lecresha S

This company did an excellent job moving our bridal party around on our wedding day. Nice bus, champagne gift, good service, no complaints!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ashlyn R

I love this company, Detroit Party Coach completely went above and beyond for us on our wedding day, our driver was extremely professional & patient. We had to multi-purposely use the coach because the caterers van broke down while en-route to the hall, and our driver graciously... Read More went and picked up the food and their staff, which saved the day. We were just extremely satisfied with the service, they justbwere very easy to work with!! #excellentservice

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Bethany S

We choose this company to provide a shuttle for our guest to get to the to ceremony and our reception. They gave us a great rate and provided a super nice shuttle bus for our guest. Though they were at times difficult to get in touch with at times, they did provide us with the... Read More service we requested.