International Mobile Hair and Makeup Artists

On your wedding day, like every bride, you want your wedding Hair and Makeup to look absolutely breathtaking. Diamond Beauty Hair and Makeup can create the perfect look for one of the most memorable days of your life. Our commitment to you is to provide an experience that is more than just excellent hair and makeup.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Serving all of Southern California (714) 865-3898
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Lesa P

Omg! Dusty is absolutely an amazing make-up artist! My make up was flawless both on the trial and my wedding day. The pop of color we used on my eyes were stunning. My husband loved it! Ladies Dusty is very professional, punctual, personable and knowledgeable. I will admit... Read More that I was a little hesitant at the beginning to have a Caucasian artist apply my makeup but she removed all my fears and doubts through our telephone conversations, emails and texts. My bridesmaids absolutely loved their makeup. My wedding pictures are so beautiful! Dusty thank you again for everything! You’re absolutely the best. I highly recommend her!

2016-08-12T14:51:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I can't wait to see these beautiful wedding pictures! You were absolutely stunning on your big day!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Miny G

Dimond Beauty is incredible. The whole team really made us feel and look beautiful! All of us were so happy with our makeup and hair,they really listened to what you want and the best is that it lasted all night. Definitely a great team I recommend.

2016-09-18T12:59:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your amazing!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

I have had the privilege to work with Dusty several times over the years for all of the milestone events in mine and my family’s life’s. Dusty has never left us other than elated with her work and professionalism. She takes the time to understand what you want and always has... Read More great suggestions. I would recommend Dusty without a doubt!

2016-08-12T14:49:04 Response from the vendor

I can't thank you enough for having me be apart of not only your milestones but your family's as well! Cheers to many more!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Sarah R

I am beyond thankful for everything Dusty did on my special day! She went above and beyond. Dusty was able to give me the makeup/hair I asked for and it came out perfect. My bridesmaids loved their makeup as well. Dusty even took the time to fix the drama that morning! Dusty you... Read More are awesome!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Nereyda R

Dusty is amazing! She did my trail session for my engagement pictures and my hair and makeup was perfect. For my wedding, we did the same makeup but switched up the hair style. She is a true perfection. She really listens to what you want.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Mia C

Dusty is amazing!! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup was flawless and she was so patient in getting everything just right. Dusty, thanks so much for being a part of my special day!!

2017-02-08T23:38:19 Response from the vendor

You are so Welcome. Thank you for having me be apart of your special day!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Rebecca S

Dusty exceeded all expectations. Shes professional, talented, and just makes you feel utterly gorgeous. One of my favorite things about her is rhat she's fun, hip, modern, and knows what's trendy and in fashion. So she is up to date with the latest and she makes you feel like... Read More you can walk on a red carpet. Dusty did a make up/special effects winter make up with me including adding an icicle look on me and to my husbands beard (her idea). So fun and innovative and we got non stop compliments for it! If you want to feel glamorous and have a great time getting done up, Diamond Beauty is a must!

2016-12-16T23:54:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and Thank you and your husband for trusting me so much! Can't wait to create more magic with you!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Vanessa A

Dusty was AMAZING! She was quick but attentive. She made us all feel comfortable and truly made us all feel beautiful. She was knowledgeable about what would look good live and what would photograph well. She is very professional but still very personable. I highly recommend... Read More using Dusty for any and all glam needs.

2016-11-05T12:23:32 Response from the vendor

I had such a pleasure dolling you up! You were fun to work with. I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Danielle A

I've known Dusty for several years and have been privileged enough to have her do my makeup on more than one occasion. She is always punctual, very friendly and extremely knowledgeable at what she does. She's patient with what you want but not afraid to tell you what won't look... Read More good. Trust her! She'll leave you looking absolutely stunning. Looking forward to hiring her again.

2016-10-03T15:30:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I can't wait to work with you again!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Maggie L

Dusty Kuskie is a true gift to the makeup artist and hair industry. Anyone can put their faith and face in her hands and get the look that the she or he desires. She creates masterpieces where the face is the canvas and the patron is the client. I can give her a picture of what... Read More I want my makeup to look like, and when Dusty puts her brushes down I don’t even need to look in the mirror to know she has captured the look I want; I’m that confident in her skills. As I work for a hair company, I change my hair color very often; and no matter my color, I can trust Dusty to make my face flawless and compliment the color. From head shots, weddings to special events, Dusty is the woman I choose to do my makeup. She is very professional, polite, fun, focused and funny. She also is very efficient and effective with her and the client's time. Her talents don’t stop with makeup; for Dusty is also very skilled with hair too. She is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with; so I suggest making an appointment with her while the iron is hot, because she will just be getting stronger, hotter, better and busier. I am truly grateful for Dusty; and I am also grateful that she is sharing her expertise and gift with others in and around the world. So please do yourself a favor and book with her as soon as possible. She is magically magnificent.

2016-09-27T20:56:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maggie for your kind words! I'm so glad I've had the chance to do your makeup as a blonde and a red head! I look forward to doing your makeup many more times!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 jessica k

My experience with Dusty was amazing!!! She made my entire gorgeous and we felt like a queen during the process!!! She gave each of my bridesmaids the exact look I wanted for them!!! When it came to my makeup it was absolutely amazing!!! I would not only use her for the future... Read More but I will be referring her to anyone looking for a reliable, punctual and most of all amazing makeup artist!!!

2016-08-22T01:21:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you kind words. You ladies were so fun! I'm glad I was apart of your special day! You ladies were so much fun! Cheers to many more fun events!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Sophia H

Dusty is the epitome of professional. She does the best work, is efficient with time and listens/executes the look you want. I am looking forward to our next appointment.

2016-08-18T03:18:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I look forward to many more appointments with you!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

Dusty is not only an amazing make up artist but the sweetest person! She understands your needs and does a very professional job!

2016-08-05T21:39:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!!! Can't wait to work with you again!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Alyssa I

Dusty was absolutely amazing. My make up was phenomenal & flawless. I would definitely recommend her!

2016-07-22T15:06:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! Appreciate the kind words!

Dusty4Makeup is a must use!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Blythe H

Dusty Kuskie is absolutely amazing... I used her for my makeup artist for my wedding in Temecula, CA. She was incredibly accommodating and helpful during the booking process, and very professional. She arrived on time, and was courteous and fun the entire time, she even was... Read More able to squeeze in makeup for my sister, which was not planned for, with time to spare! My and all the bridesmaids makeup came out absolutely stunning, and looks amazing in photos. Dusty knows how to bring out your natural beauty while using your own thoughts and input and incorporating them into your look. Pricing is comparable to others in the industry. I will definitely be referring her to any bride I ever meet! Thank you Dusty4makeup!

2015-11-25T12:34:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! You ladies were so fun and easy! You looked stunning! I can't wait to see pictures!

Best Make-Up Artist I've Had!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Ashley J

I got married three weeks ago and Dusty did my make-up, 6 bridesmaids and 3 moms. We all loved our make up. Dusty did a fabulous job!! I've been in ALOT of weddings and there are always a few women who are unsatisfied with their make-up. Well, not this time. Everyone was so... Read More happy with Dusty's work. The make-up was applied the morning of my wedding and my face looked exactly the same come 3am that next morning (when we got back from the wedding). Dusty also shared tips on how to do you make-up and suggested make-up shades that would be suitable for every day life. She also offers lash application free for brides. I would definitely hire Dusty for another event and will recommend her to friends looking for a make-up artist. Thank you for ensuring a perfect day!!!

2015-11-13T16:20:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley for your kind words! You ladies were so much fun and I can't wait to see the beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Audrey T

Dusty is phenomenal! My wedding was the best day of my life and Dusty made me look fabulous! We played with colors to create my look for the big day. She listened to what I wanted and delivered beyond what I imagined. I loved it! I I'm extremely grateful! #gorgeous #TeamShelby

2015-11-25T12:35:51 Response from the vendor

I thought I responded! Your one if my favorite couples! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your big day!

Dusty is Amazing

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Corrie R

Dusty did my make up for my wedding (5/2013). I did a trial run and loved it. She tailored the make up for me and the time of day that my wedding took place. Dusty is professional, but she also has a zest for life. She is very easy to talk to. She eased my nerves of... Read More feeling too "made up". On my wedding day she made me feel beautiful, as every bride should feel. My makeup was flawless and lasted all day! Dusty reassured me that my make up may seem heavy to me since I usually don't wear much, but it would be perfect for my pictures. She was right, my pictures are amazing! Dusty is an artist, professional and punctual. I would definitely use Dusty again and recommend her!

2015-09-24T14:56:51 Response from the vendor

Yay! I'm so glad you loved it! I appreciate the kind words! Thank you for having me apart of your special day!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Amber R

I have known Dusty for over ten years and I was given the opportunity to have my makeup done along with my bridesmaids makeup done by her. I can tell you she made me feel so beautiful it was unreal. I am truly thankful for her.

2015-09-16T13:22:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing me to doll you up on your special day!

Amazing Artist!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Dusty! I met her last year when she did makeup for my sister's wedding, and immediately knew I would have to have her on my special day. And she did not disappoint! Dusty is not only professional, punctual, and responsive to emails/texts,... Read More but truly an amazing make up artist. She takes in account all of your requests and concerns, and creates a beautiful and magical representation of yourself. There was nothing greater than seeing my makeup when she was finished, and still looking like me...just a more glammed up version! She also did all of my bridesmaids and mother's makeup which came out amazing as well. The best part is how long the makeup lasted. I looked flawless from the moment Dusty put it on to when I finally took it off 10+ hours later. Trust me brides, there is so much to think, plan and worry about so take one thing off your list and book Dusty!

2015-08-31T00:55:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such an honor to be apart of your wedding as we as your sisters. You looked absolutely stunning on your special day. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Amazing Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

My maid of honor hired Dusty to do our makeup for my wedding on August 15th. Dusty made us feel comfortable she laughed with with us had conversations with us the whole time she was there (about 3.5 hours). There was never a dull moment it was an awesome experience. I did not do... Read More a trial with her and only showed her a picture of what I more or less wanted. That picture was all she needed, she nailed the look right on the head and made me look flawless and I felt so gorgeous on that day. She did above an beyond work and I couldn't have been happier with the way the makeup for all the girls in my wedding party turned out. Our makeup lasted all day and night even in the heat (it was the hottest day of the week, in the high 90's) Dusty is a true makeup artist and she knows what will look good on YOU. She made my day even more special and my husband kept complimenting me all day on how gorgeous I looked and how amazing my makeup looked. I would recommend her to anyone I know or is looking!! Thank you Dusty for making me look flawless on my special day you are amazing!!

2015-08-28T14:17:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! I had such a blast with you ladies! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your big day!

Excellent Quality

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Great products, excellent service and amazing skills. She really knows how to accenuate your features of natural beauty with the right amount of glamour.

2015-08-20T14:58:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!

Dusty- The Make Up Fairy

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Dusty was extremely professional she arrived at our hotel in San Diego and was able to set up and get right to work. She brought out the best features in every ladies face. She made me feel very comfortable by asking my preferences and communicated what she was doing before she... Read More began. She allowed the mother of the bride and groom to squeeze in too and they were even more gorgeous than I could've imagined. It was a small token but neither of our mothers had ever had a professional do their makeup. She's got a fun personality and works well with big groups. She was affordable and again if you want to look your best let Dusty hook you up.

2015-08-20T14:59:16 Response from the vendor

Yay such a fun and gorgeous wedding! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your wedding day!

Natural wedding look, amazing!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Felicia R

I first met Dusty at MAC where I was very impressed with her skill, knowledge and patience as she listened to me describe my idea of the perfect wedding, while she applied her magic to my face. I was so impressed that I booked her for my wedding day in San Diego that same... Read More day! She arrived on time with an array of professional make-up and airbrush tools and was ready to work. Dusty created the perfect natural look for me that day, which I was worried about before meeting her as my husband is not a fan of overly dramatic looks and wanted to be sure he was marrying "me" as he remembered me. Additionally, Dusty did her magic with my bridesmaids as well as a few other onlookers who were impressed by her work. Never was she frazzled or rushed as she delicately and swiftly made beautiful transformations that were picture perfect and lasted all day and night! I would highly recommend Dusty for your wedding or special event, you will not be disappointed!

2015-08-20T15:00:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your gorgeous wedding! You and your bridal party were super fun!

Best Makeup Artist - highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

I met Dusty a few years ago when she did my makeup for a special event. I was absolutely amazed with how fantastic it turned out! I even slept with my makeup on and looked fabulous the next day...lol! Since then, I book her every time I have an event or a photo shoot. She is... Read More amazing. I can show her photos and she can recreate looks to a tee, or I can give her a color idea of what I'm wearing and let her work her magic. And it's perfect every time. When you have a special day or event, or a photo shoot, don't do your own makeup. Leave it in the hands of a professional. And you'll be so much more relaxed and be so much happier with your photos! I wish I could post pics so you could see her work. She is the best! Highly highly recommend this vendor!!!

2015-08-13T23:41:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and allowing me to be apart of your events and photoshoots!

Dusty Kuskie

I am a Professional Makeup Artist that has over 16 years of experience in the beauty industry, in the California region and internationally in the middle east teaching makeup. I believe what sets me apart from most makeup artists is the fact that I am so versatile when it comes to ethnicities. I constantly personalize looks based on my clients needs and wants to insure a stress free day. I am dedicated in providing you with the latest and the most innovative bridal and wedding makeup techniques.