Diamond District

(11)

Estero, FL

Southwest Florida's Bridal Jewelry Superstore

The Diamond District houses the largest selection of loose certified diamonds, designer engagement rings and wedding bands, and bridal jewelry gifts in all of Southwest Florida. Additional Services; custom jewelry design, jewelry repair, appraisals, and financing options available.

7995 Plaza Del Lago Drive, Estero, FL

The best

5/25/2013 Monica A

From the moment we walked in we were provided with the best customer service. All of the employees make you feel special and the consultants provide undivided attention. The warranty is the best and they have great payment options. Also as an added bonus Jason and Todd gave us a certificate towards a 4course dinner at Angelina's with a bottle of wine. It was delicious. And the fact that the owners (Jason and Todd) are at the store and greet their customers just tops it all.

perfection!

3/09/2013 Adrianne L

Great service and beautiful jewelry!

Great Customer Service & Beautiful Rings

11/10/2012 Dena B

The level of customer service combined with the value the company places on client satisfaction, makes this the perfect place to get an engagement and wedding ring. I ended up with the most amazing rings and we couldn't be more happy.

Great Service and Great Quality

5/03/2014 Christine M

The service we received at Diamond District was amazing. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. They really worked with my fiance and I on pricing and helped us find exactly what we were looking for without being pressured. They really carry a variety of designers and jewelry. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for engagement jewelry or wedding bands.

Incredible Service

10/05/2013 ashley c

Great service, great selection, great price!!! Always a pleasure shopping here.

Professional and great selection

5/04/2013 Whitney S

This company offers a large, beautiful selection of jewelry. The store is clean and arranged beautifully. More importantly, they have wonderful customer service. My fiancé worked with Jessica to find the perfect diamond and the level of expertise and professionalism exhibited by her cannot be rivaled. She was educated and engaging and will keep us coming back for years! Overall, it was a great experience!

Excellent Customer Service! Very Professional and only High Quality Items!

8/21/2008

We actually married back in 8/21/06 however came in for a wedding ring a few years ago. I loved how the owners were there themselves and all the staff gave us their undivided attention. They actually didn't have what I wanted in store but ordered it right out of a catalog for me and it arrived promptly and was exactly what I wanted! I could not be happier! The jewelry repair guy on staff is EXCELLENT! Get compliments all the time, Thank You!

Custom Wedding Band (Bride only)

8/31/2013 MARCIE D

We had our wedding 8/31/13 and we got my wedding band with Diamond District. It was very difficult to find a band that fit around my engagement ring which was purchased out of town. Our sales rep at Diamond District showed us how they could take a wedding band and customize it to my engagement ring. AND, they did it in one day...I was too scared to leave my ring there overnight. So, they made sure I was taken care of immediately! Great service, great products! Thank you!

Excellent

6/29/2013 Stephanie F

We bought my engagement ring and wedding rings from the Diamond District. Their prices and service can't be beat. When my husband proposed he had them set the diamond in a basic setting and afterwards I picked out my setting. The DD gave us full credit towards our next purchase by turning in the original setting. I have been in numerous times to have my ring cleaned and they are always super nice. They will also re-plate white gold rings for life.

Great selection, awesome customer service!

10/06/2012 Jackie N

We purchased all our wedding rings here (engagement and both bands). Great price, honest, personal and professional service. Never once did we feel like we were being "sold" something we didn't like. In fact, we were guided away from more expensive ones to rings that "fit" us more and the agent was right every time!

Great selection and customer service

12/29/2012 Mallory H

When we were picking out a ring for my (now) husband, he knew he wanted a Cobalt ring as he is a firefighter and wanted something more durable. Diamond District had a good selection of these rings. After ordering what my husband thought was the correct size, it was a little too big (and with Cobalt you can't really resize much) so they were able to resize it by a half size. Between buying, ordering and resizing, it was all done within a couple days. Their customer service was wonderful. My e-ring was not purchased from them, but they still happily offered to clean my ring as we were looking for his (this may be true for any jewelry store, I'm not sure) but it was still a nice gesture.

Send Email