$$$

9484 American Eagle Way, Orlando, FL

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Russell T

We are pleased with the outcome of most of the services provided by Diamond Receptions. Russ and I captured a good amount of material and photos from Pinterest and other helpful wedding planning sites to help us create and share our vision and thoughts to Taren about what we... Read More wanted for our wedding. Taren took the information we gave her and made sure our vision was created to make our wedding day, a special day. However, a few things happened that RUINED EVERYTHING and we feel we need to share, so that future couples don’t end up frustrated, pissed off, and totally disappointed. We are very un-happy with Taren’s attitude, professionalism, and customer service skills. Taren was rude and condescending towards two of our immediate family members. (That we know of) The reasons are immaterial at this point, nothing like this should not have happened. Also, she pronounces us married, we turn and face our guests. We were supposed to walk back up the right aisle TOGETHER. This is what we rehearsed and what was shared with other vendors. What actually happened, for reasons still unknown to us, was at the last minute she told us each to go back down our separate aisles. So no picture of us TOGETHER walking out of ceremony. To date, we haven’t received an explanation NOR have we gotten any kind of apology. Nothing anyone can do will get back that moment or the lost photo opportunity. A huge disappointment and pretty embarrassing when several of our guests asked why we didn’t walk back down together. We hired Taren so things like this would NOT happen. We paid a lot of money to Diamond Receptions because we wanted a professional to handle our wedding. Her poor customer service people skills, rudeness to our family members and guests is totally unacceptable. Her services will not be recommended by us AND we definitely don’t recommend any same-sex couples use her services.

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Natalia S

Taren was amazing! My husband and I were engaged for over 2 years and we hired Taren shortly after our engagement. She was very understanding when unforeseen circumstances delayed our wedding but when the ball finally got rolling she was an angel! She made the entire planning... Read More process a breeze. I never had to interview multiple vendors or wonder if things would fit within my budget because Taren had already discussed the theme and plans with the vendors ahead of time and since they work together so often, she was able to negotiate services to fit within our budget. I trusted Taren to do her job and she definitely exceeded my expectations. My wedding day was more fun and beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I know its because I gave Taren the freedom to do what she does best. I look forward to working with Taren for ALL my future parties, anniversaries, and showers.

We called her the wedding Nazi

Reviewed on 12/21/2014

She provided great vendors and everything was beautiful but she was very rude. She yelled at everyone and belittled her staff. She got very mean when we chose to pick our own officiant and when made a decision she didn't agree with. We are very laid back and she seemed very... Read More uptight. She stressed out everyone and she made all of our guests angry. Not a single guest had anything nice to say about her. If you don't mind being treated like you don't matter or getting blamed for everything that goes wrong then shes the one for you.

Nothing Short of a Stress-Free Day!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Nicole T

Thanks to Taren my wedding coordinator our wedding was absolutely beautiful and perfect! After all of the time spent planning your dream wedding, you want everything to go exactly as planned. From the planning until the wedding was complete Taren was by our side whenever we... Read More needed her! She kept us on track and on budget through our wedding planning journey and even gave us new ideas and designs for our big day that we did not think of! The one thing a bride does not want to have on her wedding day is stress, and I assure you, if you use Taren you will be stress-free and can enjoy every minute of getting ready for your big day! I spent the day relaxing with my bridesmaids, MOB & MOG without having to worry about what was happening with my ceremony and reception. Once we were able to see our envision come together, we were in shock at how amazing everything looks, and we have to give a huge thanks to Taren. We had nothing to worry about and could enjoy every part of our wedding with family and friends! I recommend Taren to any and all brides, whether you know what you want or you have no idea, she can help you in every way possible!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 1/12/2013 Carissa O

Taren was really good with the planning through out the year of planning. Closer to the day of our wedding I think she got really busy (as she would remind us how busy she was). The day off she did come off rude and some guests noticed but her staff were totally awesome. One... Read More thing to know if you do book her is that it is her way or the highway which can be annoying at times. Overall our wedding went well and the vendors she provided were awesome.

I got the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Theresa L

We can't thank Taren and her girls enough for all that they did for us. From our first meeting with her, we knew she was the one for us. We were a bit nervous with the small budget we had to work with, but in the end I got the wedding of my dreams! Over the past year we have... Read More worked with Taren and all her fabulous vendors. They all gave us the best experience and provided us with the best services. Our friends and family are still talking about our wedding... most saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. On my wedding day, Taren's girls to exceptional care of me and made sure I was completely taken care of all day. Every time someone stepped on my train, the girls were there to fix my bussle. Taren knows what she is doing and it shows in her work. We both were so happy with the experience from beginning to end.

Taren & her team rock!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 Kristina W

I just recently got married on September 4, 2010 and used Diamond Receptions as my wedding planners. They were so helpful with any questions I had and had great ideas for my wedding day! I dont know what I would have done without them the day of my wedding! They had everything... Read More so organized and if something went wrong I had no idea. They were on top of everything! Even the other vendors were commenting on Taren, Brittany, & the rest of the team on how awesome they were doing the day of wedding! If you are looking for a wedding planner definitely check out diamond receptions! I'm so glad I did!

wedding Planner

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Lindsey H

I'm happy that I hired Diamond Receptions to help with my wedding planning. They know all the top vendors and are always there to make sure you make the best decision, while saving money in the process. It's nice knowing that you have someone with the knowledge of the wedding... Read More industry by your side. They were very flexible with my schedule and were always reachable via phone or e-mail. The staff was very professional and friendly.

Bride

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 M J

Thank you again for everything, we definitely could not have done it without you guys!! Everything was a 5! You of course were so organized and knew everything that we needed, and all of your staff were absolutely wonderful. They all helped me in so many little ways and really... Read More made everything perfect! We had a blast and really appreciate everything y'all did! It could not have been more perfect!!! :) :) :) Thanks again, Melissa

TO Diamond Receptions