Rings Custom Designed - FREE!

Why does the Diamond Vault of Troy have the most positive reviews of any jeweler in Michigan? Personalized service extraordinaire, unbeatable pricing due to low overhead, FREE GemPrint on all center stones, FREE custom design on engagement rings, over 49 years of experience satisfying customers.

Bracelets, Brooches, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

801 West Big Beaver Rd. Suite 103, Troy, MI (248) 244-0600

We got EXACTLY what we wanted!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Olga F

I have always wanted a larger engagement ring! So when my fiancé agreed to upgrade me shortly before our wedding, I was overjoyed. Still, I didn't think a 4.45 tcw diamond engagement ring was within our budget. But here I am wearing and loving it- thanks to Tim at the Diamond... Read More Vault! Tim had sold us our original 1.2 carat diamond, and was happy to help when we told him we wanted to upgrade. He agreed to allow me to trade in my original diamond and gave us full credit toward the purchase of the new ring. In the few sessions we met with him, he educated us on the different diamonds available within our budget. I had some ideas as to how I wanted my future ring to look, but did not know where to start. Tim gave me valuable pointers which directed my search. When I returned with pictures of potential rings, he provided valuable feedback, which really helped nail down the design. Next came the search of the perfect center stone. Tim outdid himself in locating a stone of exceptional value, quality and size (3.03 carats!). I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I held it! He then impressed me again by finding a pair of side diamonds that matched the center stone in color, clarity, and cut perfectly (this, apparently, is no small task if you want to do it right!). Next came the design stage where we viewed CAD-designs of my ring. This allowed us to see what the ring would look like and to change the design as necessary before the ring was actually made. Tim designed a perfect wedding band to match. Originally I thought I wanted a different kind of band but Tim was so confident I would love this one, he said he would make me another one at no charge if I didn't like his vision (knowing full well that I would). Tim also custom created a beautiful and tasteful ring for my husband which is made of white gold and very small diamonds that go all the way around. Because I now had an empty setting left over after the sale of my original diamond, Tim kindly used it to create a new ring for me free of charge (!). He inserted a beautiful blue topaz stone in it- which I wore on my wedding day on the right hand. It was my something blue! To conclude, we get complimented on our rings quite a bit. These rings truly represent us and our personalities, as well as ring can. It makes us happy to look at them and also proud to show them off. We are grateful to Tim and the whole crew at the Diamond Vault for providing us this memorable experience. Great service, great people, great value! Thanks Diamond Vault!

Highly Recomended!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Sarah S

Diamond Vault of Troy was fantastic. They truly understand the concept of true customer service and apply it in every aspect of their business. The Diamond Vault was recommended to us from another couple who had used them to design an engagement ring. My now husband proposed to... Read More me with a family heirloom ring that had no wedding bands, so that is what brought us to their store. The original ring has unique engravings and hand cut diamonds. The vault sketched up a design with more vintage diamonds that they ended up have on hand to match the engagement ring perfectly. They then engraved the wedding bands to exactly match. Even though the rings were made 80 plus years apart they look like they were made at the same time. Their work was outstanding.We found that there prices were also very reasonable.They did such a good job on the rings that I also had them take my grandmothers wedding ring and make it into a necklace pendant for my mother that I surprised her with on my wedding day.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Chena G

I can't even begin to explain how amazing Tim Mayor at the Diamond Vault of Troy was to my husband and I. Absolutely a Godsend. All of the recommendations we received about him from other people held true. The deal he gave us on my engagement ring and both wedding bands was... Read More absolutely shocking and unmatched to anywhere else. They were able to use my grandmother's center stone and match the diamond's in the setting perfectly. We also got to turn in old jewelry and definitely got a fair price back. Not only did he give great service regarding the rings, but he was genuine and personable and gave us great marriage and child advice (as we are also expecting). He helped my husband pick out a beautiful wedding present for me, a diamond necklace, that took my breath away. Not to mention all of the compliments I receive on both the rings and the necklace, and every time I feel the need to recommend Tim, because all the blessings we received in regards to the engagement rings are because of God directing us to him. We planned our wedding fast and he got our rings to us, sized, and stone placed, in a week. Since the wedding, he's called to see how everything went, and was really excited to see pictures and help with any needs my ring has needed. You would be absolutely blessed to have Tim at the Diamond Vault of Troy help you along the way of your wedding and any other jewelry shopping you will need! He is definitely our go to guy from now on :)

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Sarah M

Randy and the team at Diamond Vault of Troy did an amazing job helping my husband pick out an engagement ring about a year ago. I was not part of the engagement ring selection process as it was a surprise but Randy helped my Husband every step of the way and did a fantastic job... Read More giving me the ring of my dreams. We went back to the Diamond Vault of Troy to purchase our wedding bands and again we got nothing but superb service. I will be returning to the Diamond Vault of Troy for any future jewelry needs, I couldn't imagine getting better service anywhere else.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Meghan T

Randy and everyone at the Diamond Vault did such a great job helping my fiancé design my engagement ring a year ago! My fiancé came in with some pictures and ideas and Randy and the team created the perfect ring. After they did such an amazing job on the engagement ring we had... Read More to go back for our wedding bands. Randy was so helpful, he explained the different sizes, styles, and materials for both of our bands to help us make our decision. Not only did we find our perfect wedding bands but we had a great time doing it.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jontel K

The Diamond Vault team are fantastic. They want to help you get the perfect ring, without trying to push your budget or take advantage of you. My fiance bought my engagement ring there, working with Tim, and we returned to get our wedding bands. Great business to work with,... Read More highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Nick T

Randy was excellent to work with and exceptionally knowledgeable about the process. I was able to help design engagement ring from paper to gold and my fiance' loved it! I would work with the Diamond Vault team again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Jordan R

Tim is amazing! My now husband went to Tim when he was picking out my engagement ring. He and Tim designed the perfect ring for me and I absolutely loved it. I was very specific on my band in the fact that I wanted it to be curved and flush with my ring, but at the same time I... Read More wanted it to stand on its own so if I chose not to wear it with my engagement ring I could. He delivered the perfect band as well! I would recommend Diamond Vault of Troy for all your jewelry needs!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Shelby M

My husband and I were so pleased with the Diamond Vault of Troy's work on my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands!! Tim was incredible to work with! He sat down with my husband and made sure my custom engagement ring was exactly what I wanted, and kept him completely... Read More informed on the whole process. We both knew very little about all this going in, but Tim made it so easy for us. He was extremely knowledgeable and very honest. I would highly recommend The Diamond Vault of Troy to other engaged couples in the area!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Brett M

The ring was gorgeous. So many compliments. Easy to work with. Able to design a ring just as was dreamed. There was a delay in making the ring which was a bit frustrating but otherwise happy with our experience.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Courtney M

Randy made this one of the most enjoyable and easiest experiences, even though it's arguably one of the most nerve wracking life events. The atmosphere was extremely welcoming, and I love that I received an undivided, 1 on 1 consultation. I was so impressed with the amount of... Read More time Randy spent educating me on just about everything you need to know about diamonds. Because of that, I was then able to have an educated conversation about diamonds and make a confident decision when it came down to it. I was able to completely surprise my now fiance on a gorgeous ring that she cannot stop looking at.. I'll vouch, it's pretty stunning! To put it simply, I was given no reason to go anywhere else but The Diamond Vault of Troy and I will only recommend them over any big box store any day. Thank you Randy for helping to make a special memory for us!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Carley G

My fiancé and I did a lot of shopping around at all of the chain jewelry stores (Jared, Kay, Zales, etc.) while looking at engagement rings before we came across Diamond Vault of Troy. We had read excellent reviews and went in with high hopes. We were anything but... Read More disappointed. Tim met with us and gave us a lesson on diamonds which answered a lot of questions that we were having while shopping around. We felt more informed and prepared to make this big purchase. Next, Tim asked about any ideas we had about the ring design and what cut I preferred. He then took out several diamonds, two at a time, and asked which one I liked best. We went through a process of elimination until the last diamond standing was the first one he put on the table. We then looked at settings and as I said what I liked or disliked about each, he took thorough notes. He then drew a sketch containing everything I had said to the T. It was absolutely perfect. He made a CAD wax model of what the setting would look like so that I could try it on. He dropped the center stone in the wax model so that I could have an idea of what it would look like without actually seeing the ring. When my fiancé proposed and I saw the ring for the first time, it was even more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. It was exactly what we had hoped it would be, plus more. My fiancé and I were impressed with everything about Diamond Vault of Troy. I should also mention that we told Tim what our budet was and he stayed within budget while still creating the ring of our dreams. I would highly recommend that everyone check this place out if you are looking for an engagement ring or wedding band, or really any piece of jewelry. We were absolutely blown away. We will be back to design our wedding bands!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Joshua H

We cannot say enough great things about this venue! From the second you walk into the door, they make you feel welcome and really do a great job of making you feel important. I really enjoyed how they educated me on the 4Cs of the diamond, to help me find that perfect diamond... Read More for my fiance. Another thing that I really enjoyed about The Diamond Vault is that they never once made me feel pressured to make a purchasing decision, they did their best to guide me and teach me, but they left the purchasing decision to me... whereas other jewelers tended to pressure me and make me not feel valued as a customer. Moreover, I love how Tim really worked with me to make sure that I would get the most for my money. He even helped me find the perfect diamond and worked with me to design a beautiful engagement ring for my fiance. My fiance loves her ring, she frequently receives compliments on how beautiful and shiny her ring is! We love this place so much that we frequently go back for free ring cleanings, where the owners know us by name now and they always offer us coffee or a glass of wine to enjoy while her ring is being cleaned. Honestly, they're a great business and place to consider when considering where you want to buy that special purchase for that special someone.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Vanette A

My boyfriend and I recently started (seriously) ring shopping. The idea of ring shopping was intimidating for the both of us- especially him. We had shopped around at a few well-known places in the Metro Detroit area and left each store feeling uninformed and more confused than... Read More the last. After receiving a couple of recommendations about a jewelry store that had not-so-great Yelp reviews, I came across DVT. The reviews were amazing and almost looked too good to be true so we called and made an appointment. Upon walking through the door, it was a totally different experience than anywhere we had been. We received friendly greetings and were asked if we would like beverages. We were given the option to have a seat or look around at the engagement rings. We looked around alone at first to get an idea of what we liked, and soon after Rula came and joined us. I instantly loved her personality because she was so honest, yet truly took everything I had to say into consideration. After picking out a few settings, we had a seat at her desk (this was the first place we had been to where there were desks/offices and we preferred the privacy). This first appointment was a huge learning experience. We looked through diamonds and Rula taught us a lot that the Internet never mentioned. After weeks of going back and forth via emails and phone calls, we found a diamond that we all loved. At this point I had only met with Rula, but I knew Randy and Tim were working closely with Rula to help find the perfect diamond. The workers at DVT put in so much work to make their customers happy and I truly appreciate their efforts to find the perfect diamond for us. We did not want to rush things with such a big and important purchase, and no one ever made us feel pressured. That is the best thing about this place. It is much easier to shop for a diamond without the stress of a salesperson on your back, and DVT truly excels in this area. At the next appointment to take a look at the diamond, we met with Randy. His knowledge about diamonds is impressive. He has spent much of his life doing this so I knew he was an expert. I learned more from him in an hour than I did from months of research. He took us outside to see the diamond in the sunlight, showed it to us under other various light conditions, allowed me to view it under the loupe for over 10 minutes (LOL- I am pretty particular), and told us everything we needed to know without any sugar coating. We talked for a good 15 minutes even after the appointment about random things and shared a few laughs. My boyfriend and I left talking about how awesome everyone in that store is. This is the first jewelry store that we left with smiles on our faces and without anxiety. So far this has been such a pleasant and fun (who would've thought ring shopping could be fun?!) experience. I can't wait until I see the end product and I know it'll be amazing based on their attention to detail and patience with me. Things we loved most: zero pressure; workers treat you like family; full disclosure; the atmosphere (you never feel like you're lingering around and someone is there to give you 100% of their attention). This place is the real deal and I am so happy that we found a jewelry store that we love and can trust. I can definitely see myself being a customer for life and can't wait to come back in the future for other pieces. Make an appointment and see how great DVT is for yourself. You won't regret it!

2016-09-09T10:40:17 Response from the vendor

We wanted to take a moment and personally thank you for such an outstanding review! Your words overwhelm and inspire us. We are humbled by your endorsement and will strive to continue delivering this level of service to you and our clients. Thanks again for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Megan J

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST. The nicest and most helpful people you will ever meet. From ring design, bands and resizing they were a blessing to work with. They got work done in 40 minutes which would take other vendors 2 weeks to finish. The customer service you receive is the... Read More absolute best around. I would never think of going to anyone else

2016-09-09T10:42:03 Response from the vendor

We wanted to take a moment and personally thank you for taking the time to write such an outstanding review! It is the satisfaction we receive being complimented by wonderful clients like you that keeps us going. We look forward to seeing you again at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Danielle F

This place is simply the best. We went here after seeing the stellar reviews. At first I wasn't sure how every review could be 5 stars but now I see why. You feel very valued there. We had multiple meetings to assure I was getting exactly what I wanted. We are now doing my... Read More wedding band through them since the experience was so great. I can't say enough good comments about Rula and the Diamond Vault of Troy.

2016-06-09T10:09:09 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you are happy, that's what we strive for during every customer experience. Don't forget to come in and get your free ring cleaning whenever you want. We're excited to see you again.

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

I had an excellent experience working with Rula at The Diamond Vault of Troy... Buying an engagement ring can be quite intimidating. However, working with the experienced diamond vault team made it easy. I worked with Rula in a very comfortable setting. She made sure I had a... Read More clear understanding of my options with no pressure to make an uneducated decision. I learned very quickly the various diamond characteristics which helped me find a beautiful diamond for the best value. We worked within my budget, and I found an incredibly beautiful diamond. The customer service is truly exceptional. They were extremely accommodating in sizing the ring with an unexpected turn around time. If you are out there struggling to find a place to shop for an engagement ring, then worry no more...head to the Diamond Vault of Troy.

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Allison K

We loved this venue. I get compliments all the time on my ring. It's stunning! They helped my fiancé pick out the most amazing ring. They are extremely helpful and definitely know what they are talking about. We are getting our bands from here and we are recommending everyone we... Read More can to go here. We are sooo happy we found this place :)

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Whitney S

The time and customer service given to us at the Diamond Vault was absolutely amazing. From ring selection to a very quick resizing process, they were professional, knowledgable and very attentive. HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Danielle D

Getting engaged is such an exciting time...and working with Tim at the Diamond Vault of Troy made our engagement so incredibly special. My fiancé worked with Tim to select a diamond for the proposal, and together we worked with Tim to design the final-product engagement ring... Read More (along with a wedding band). From start to finish Tim, and everyone at the Diamond Vault, took the time to help us create the perfect ring - making the entire process very personal and unforgettable. We couldn't have imagined a more wonderful way to start our lives together. We have certainly found our jeweler for life! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Dina V

If you think that wedding ring shopping experience is always stressful and full of the unknown... you are wrong! Randy and the Diamond Vault team are simply amazing. I cannot say enough about the level of customer service and attention to detail they deliver. The experience... Read More here was a breath of fresh air, compared to dealing with various different jewelry stores in the area. Please! Please! Please! Go to Diamond Vault of Troy for your next big purchase, you will not be disappointed!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kathryne

My husband bought my engagement ring at the Diamond Vault and was extremely pleased with the service, so we returned to buy our wedding bands. I wanted an diamond infinity band in a channel set. The way it turned out was so much better than I imagined. It looks fantastic next to... Read More my engagement ring, but amazing on its own as well. My husband wanted something that didn't scratch easily but had a little design to it. The staff at the Diamond Vault were knowledgable and suggested a metal that would be perfect for his requests. I find him still excited at how his ring looks brand new. Overall a wonderful experience with welcoming people.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Marisa S

This place is great. They are friendly and professional. Their store is gorgeous and inviting. My ring is absolutely stunning! And I will always know it's mine thanks to the gem print identification system that the Diamond Vault has. So cool!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Absolutely stunning! Both of our wedding rings turned out perfect! They were exactly what we were looking for and for a decent price. The staff was so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful!

Exquisite Jeweler!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Amy G

Thank you to BOTH Randy and Tim!! I love my Wedding Rings to the Moon and back!! My Husband and I had my engagement ring and our wedding bands designed my Randy at the Diamond Vault. Incredible!! We were so impressed with not only the quality of their jewelry, but the... Read More knowledge of their staff. Randy and Tim are by far, the best jewelers around! I am beyond excited and happy with my rings! They are truly one of a kind and exquisite! The folks at the Diamond Vault will not let you leave until you are 100% satisfied...but I will say, it won't take long for you to be satisfied because they get it right the very first time!! We would recommend these folks to anyone! Their work speaks for its self but every member of their staff works hard and is very personable. We love the Diamond Vault of Troy!!!