DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

If you are ready to enjoy an elegant and romantic wedding, consider booking the DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen in Homer Glen, Illinois. Here you find classic wedding chapels, private courtyards and traditional architecture that all provide beautiful settings for your wedding day. Some of the venue options to consider when you book your wedding here include:

The Willow Chapel. Here you find floor-to-ceiling windows, French doors overlooking beautiful courtyards, accent lighting and an arched ceremony space. The chapel hosts up to 120 guests with overflow capacity available.

The Holly Chapel. This chapel offers cherry hardwood flooring and the same floor-to-ceiling windows. This is ideal for a more intimate affair of up to 80 guests.

Outdoor Garden Ceremonies. If you would prefer to get married in nature, there are several outdoor gardens to choose from. Utilize the venue’s chairs and say “I do” next to wildflowers and beautiful trees and shrubs.

There are also plenty of opportunities for great photos, including at the grand double staircase, in the gazebo, private terrace and amidst the 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds that are present.

The maximum number of guests that this venue accommodates is 200, when overflow seating is arranged. Catering and alcohol must be provided by the venue and the space is available to book year round. The venue requires a deposit to reserve the desired date and the balance is due two days prior to the event. This fee covers the rental of the space and alcohol. The venue offers a number of high-end, yet affordable wedding packages that include your catering, flowers and more. You also have the option to customize your day based on the different services and features that are offered.

If you plan to use one of the wedding chapels for your ceremony, they are typically reserved for the hour before your reception. The bridal party is able to get ready in the private bridal suite and guests who arrive early enjoy the Grooms Room, which is actually a sophisticated sports pub that is located in the lobby. There is also the option to book a ceremony rehearsal for an additional fee.

When you book your wedding at the DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen, you also discover there are a number of extra perks and features provided:

• Wedding specialist to help plan the ceremony
  • Customizable wedding packages
  • Expansive walnut dance floor
  • Chair covers, napkins and table linens provided by venue
  • Customized lighting options
  • Chocolate fountains and ice sculptures

Receptions, Wedding Chapels, Windows & Courtyards

This new property offers: • Stunning windows overlooking private courtyards • Individual bridal suites • Staircases in each dining room • Outdoor gazebo for photographs • “The Groom’s Room” sports pub • Outdoor Garden Ceremonies • 2 Wedding Chapels • 10 acres of open, quiet property nestled in the affluent Village of Homer Glen. The perfect site for outdoor photography.

Ballroom

14447 W 159TH ST, HOMER GLEN, IL (708) 645-1900
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

DiNolfo’s was an absolute treat. We loved the family atmosphere that Rich, Sheryl, and the crew provided us. They were always flexible in terms of setting up the floor plan, coordinating payments, and especially helping sort out our wedding package. We went with DiNolfo’s for... Read More the chapel upstairs as well as the Oak Room reception hall. Everything was set up before we arrived the day of the wedding. More importantly, they were checking in with us to make sure the room lived up to our expectations. A few nuances that I’ve seen mentioned negatively about DiNolfo’s is the food. Those people must be delusional. The food was FANTASTIC! I mean, honestly delicious. Cream of chicken soup, fantastic green salad, and baked chicken with stuffing… Out of this world. We went all out with unlimited hors d'oeuvres were a huge hit as was the sweet table at the end of the night. We could go on and on about DiNolfo’s, but take our word for it. They were such an easy vendor to work with throughout the entire process. The venue itself is beautiful, the people are friendly, and the food is great. I’m not sure what else you’d need in a wedding venue.

2016-11-14T13:57:20 Response from the vendor

It was our absolute pleasure being a part of your special day!! We wish you and your family health and happiness.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Alexis K

Having a guest list of 400+ made my not excited to start the venue search for my ceremony AND reception. Cost per person, beautiful space, parking, easy to get to, good food, were all very important to me. Once I walked into DiNolfos I knew it was the place we'd get married. The... Read More open lobby, gorgeous high ceilings, staircase, and outdoor courtyard were just the beginning of what we loved. The staff was incredibly accommodating for our unique needs. We also had my bridal shower here and it was beautiful. We have heard nothing but wonderful feedback from all of our guests as well. I highly recommend DiNolfo's for any wedding or large event! I wish I could get married there again!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Jennie H

We got married June 11th. Everything was perfect! Food was amazing. They do not offer tastings however we have been to several weddings here before so that was not an issue for us. We got TONS of food compliments. From the apps to dinner and sweet table, it was all delicious!!!... Read More I even had a few compliments on the bar staff with a "good pour" which is always nice for open bar! They fast to respond to emails and worked with me well when I needed to make any adjustments. Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Ashley E

I couldn't have asked for a better venue or staff to share my day with. Arin is an absolute sweetheart and made me feel like family right down to the very last minute when I was losing my mind. Everything right down to the smallest detail was amazing, it has been a little over a... Read More month and I am still hearing about how beautiful wedding and venue was and how amazing the food is. We couldn't have made a better decision.....Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Carli W

Amazing staff, amazing food, amazing service! Everyone compliment how beautiful our venue was! I am so glad we chose DiNolfo's and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Amanda A

I had my wedding at DiNolfo's in October and couldn't have been happier. Throughout the entire wedding planning process the staff at DiNolfo's were helpful and friendly, as well as accommodating. We received so many compliments from friends and family about how great of a... Read More wedding we had, and we know our wedding would not have been the same if we had not chosen DiNolfo's. The food was delicious, the venue is gorgeous, and we are so happy we chose DiNolfo's for our wedding reception.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 TARA B

They were wonderful to us through the whole experience. Our ceremony space and reception room were absolutely beautiful. The food was good, our bartender was super friendly, and the staff was awesome. Our wedding was amazing thanks to everyone there.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Samantha M

I had an amazing experience with DiNolfo's! They were wonderful in every single way! From the beginning, they were always easy to work with. They were incredibly accommodating even on our wedding day. The place is absolutely gorgeous! It was perfect for all my photos! I would... Read More highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Elisabeth W

This venue was amazing. From start to finish they were very easy to work with. Pros: Easy to talk to. Communication was open and they answered all my questions in a timely manner. The people were very nice and happy to work there. They set up everything in the venue how we... Read More wanted and made the décor exactly how we wanted. Everyone enjoyed the food and I received feedback from my guests that the food was amazing ( We had the choice of the Italian chicken and chicken visuvio). Payment was easy. Options were endless. The outside terrace was a huge hit especially since it was so nice out. The venue itself is gorgeous with the large windows behind the bridal party. Dinolfo's has done many weddings and it shows. Overall excellent experience. Cons: I was told three days before my wedding that everything needed to be taken down at the end of the night even though I asked prior if this needed to be done. They did work with us to make sure we received all our décor back and that it was stored properly for pick up the next day. My Italian chicken was dry. I would have thought they would give the bride a good dish over a bad one. Again, I heard from all my guests they loved their dinner and that's all that matters to me. The carpet is kind of dated. It showed in some pictures but not many.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica E

Literally run away as fast as you can from this place. There is no bride in the world that should be treated the way I was treated here. I went to look at the place with my fiance last month and at first I was totally impressed and Arin was amazing too. We went back yesterday... Read More with our family and the deposit to seal the deal until we were treated with the utmost disrespect. Cheryl was very rude and not being helpful at all when it came to explaining things. Then when it came to negotiating she and this man told me that if I want a lower price I need to go else where and that Dinolfos was not the place for me. I literally ran out of the venue crying because of their attitude towards me. My fiance told me that it's okay we love the venue and we will just work with Arin. I was seconds away from walking back in to bite my tounge and still give them the deposit until my dad came out yelling because one of the works screamed at him for standing next to a piano. This place is a joke.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Typical banquet hall look- Cold food, not the best service but they did have strong drinks!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Angela B

Our wedding was July 16th, 2016.... It was magical and everything was great! They worked with me around my arrival time; my vendors; the food was excellent! Everyday I get a call or text about how beautiful the wedding was. Cheryl was great!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Samantha C

My fiancée and I went here to visit. Going in, it was our top choice. Even so much we were going to guarantee a guest number yo just be able to have our reception there. Everything seemed wonderful until we asked about food. Due to medical reasons it is imperative that I can... Read More sample the food. Otherwise I may end up vomiting. I explained my medical concern as to why it's important to me to taste my menu. However, they didn't care and kept referring to their 40 yrs in service. Dinolfos NEVER does a tasting. They expect you to spend 20+ thousand dollars and never sample what they provide. This seems fishy to me. Despite this, my fiancé and I still considered choosing dinolfos until the other day. We received a follow up call. I informed them of my concerns and where they were. How we were still discussing because it's a lot of money to place in someone else's hands without ever trying the product. Well when I again informed them Of my medical condition and concern for not trying the good. The lonely lady responded to me stating "well we area banquet hall not a restaurant". Well mad pardon me while take my business elsewhere that cares about their clients wedding and experience. Stay far far away from here!

2016-05-31T13:43:59 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. As with all our custimers we want you to know that we strive to provide the best quality and service possible. Because of the manner of our business we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

My family and future Brazilian family had the pleasure of recently viewing your venue with Laura. Laura is definitely an attribute to your business. She was informative, helpful, courteous and professional. DiNolfo's is a great place to have an event.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Ali B

Overall I'm very pleased with my decision to choose Dinolfo's in Homer Glen for my wedding reception. They were very pleasant to work without throughout the planning process, they offered a lot of great options for food, alcohol, and decor, and they are very reasonably priced.... Read More They were nothing but professional every time I spoke to them in person or on the phone, regardless of which employee it was. On the day of my wedding the ballroom was stunning, the vendors didn't have any problems setting up, and the food was delicious. The only complaints I have are 1) we paid extra for a martini bar during cocktail hour, we purchased, washed, and brought in 200 martini glasses because Dinolfo's required us to bring our own, and then when it came time for the cocktail hour the martinis were served warm (and none of them were a recipe where this would be acceptable). I didn't think I'd have to tell an experienced venue with experienced bartenders that they needed to shake or stir a martini with ice, but apparently I did. I tried 2 of them, and I didn't even think they were drinkable because they were so warm. The other issue was that we had wedding crashers from the other wedding going on. Not one, and not only once, but groups of 5-6 people who continuously came in to our wedding many times throughout the night. Honestly, if they weren't obnoxious I probably wouldn't even have noticed, but they were bothering me and the photographers, they were running away from my wedding planner when she tried to kick them out, and the signed my guestbook "we crashed your wedding." I left the reception at one point to complain to the people in the main office because I was so annoyed (NOT something I should have to do during my own wedding!), and they posted a security guard at the door, but he was absolutely useless. He just stood there as they continued to come in and be disruptive. I just can't imagine what an issue this probably is when Dinolfo's has 3 or 4 weddings going on; there was only one on the night of mine, and they couldn't even control the guests then. I complained to Rich jr. the next day when I came back to pick up my things, and all he said was "I'm sorry, I wish I would have known." Now granted, I didn't tell him specifically because he wasn't in the office when I complained, but I thought informing the 2 other employees who were in there (Carolina and Laura) would be sufficient; apparently not. I'm just disappointed that a venue with as good of a reputation as this, and who appears to have their act together in all other ways, can't figure out a way to keep guests in their own wedding. I'm sorry to taint an otherwise good review with this experience, but I think it's important for people to be aware that this could be a problem at their wedding. Other than this, however, we enjoyed our wedding and are happy with the service.

Wonderfully sweet!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Lisa M

Everyone at DiNolfo's that we worked with was helpful, polite, accommodating and had superior customer service (especially Richy and Arin)! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding or special occasion!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Melissa B

We had nothing but positive things to say about DiNolfos. They were very helpful and everything ran smoothly. They even gave us a few extras that made the day even more special. Whenever I had a question they were immediately available, everything we asked for was delivered upon... Read More quickly, and everyone LOVED the food!! We had amazing reviews on the food!! The only downside is the location, which you can work around, it just isn't super convenient for nearby hotels and transportation.

Dream come true!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Magda Z

The reception could not be more perfect! It was a dream come true! The staff was very friendly and made sure that we were satisfied with everything. All night we had guests coming up to us telling us that they've been to a lot reception before but this was the most beautiful... Read More reception hall they ever been.

Perfect Wedding Reception Venue!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue. The staff was great. They were always available to show the space and they were extremely responsive on any email requests. The room looked beautiful. We had the cypress and the oak and it looked like a dream. We were able to go... Read More in and set up our favors when we brought everything in 2 days before the wedding. The food was incredible. The service was also perfect. We've had several guests tell us it was the best food they've had at a wedding. That definitely says a lot when you have a large wedding and it's at a banquet facility. Cheryl you were wonderful. You made my experience as a bride so flawless. Thank you and your team for everything!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Christina M

One of the most important things in a wedding is the venue...which is why I decided to go with DiNolfos. I have attended weddings here before so i knew that the set up was as beautiful as shown in pictures! It is a little on the expensive side compared to some other venues... Read More however....you get what you pay for and in my opinion it was well worth it! The Glass windowed rooms and stairs cases and chandeliers are beautiful on their own which makes the decorating much easier! But besides the great looks rooms what got me to book DiNolfos was Rich. He stands behind his Banquet hall in every way, extremely friendly doesn't car sales you into booking. However I did have some negatives: The staff besides Rich isn't very friendly...I received several phone calls to "confirm" certain details of the wedding weeks/days before the wedding and the person calling at times seemed confused or rather bother by the call. Any questions i had were often not answered nor given a call back if you spoke to the ladies there. I requested there to be several vegetarian plates, but came to find that several guests werent given them. I paid extra for lighting which I had three lights go out during soup and where never fixed.so seemed as money wasted at the point since it was at the head table... Also, I was told several times I couldn't have certain things at my wedding because they were from outside vendors...yet right before my wedding I attended a wedding that had Sweets and other things brought in... When booking this venue id suggest working directly and only with Rich. The place is beautiful and the food was great ( you cant do a taste testing though) and the night of the wedding everything ran smoothly. Overall its not a bad choice i do suggest being over diligent with working with them and keepings track of your own payments and details discussed.

Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Ashley F

The place is absolutely beautiful. And everyone loved the food. The staff is very helpful and informative. I wouldn't want to have our reception any other place. The evening was perfect.

Wonderful easy affordable reception

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Nicole L

From beginning to end, I never had to worry about my reception venue! Cheryl and her family made every step along the way easy. They met all of my requests, made my reception vision come alive, and were always there to answer questions along the way. I love this property and... Read More knowing that I received amazing worrisome service, made the venue all the more perfect. Something to note about the property is that there were three weddings going on the night of mine however I felt like we had the place to ourselves. All of our linens, special requests, and set up was perfect. Our hors d'oeuvres and chicken dinner meal was wonderful. Staff and bartenders were courteous and polite. I will always recommend this property and not for one second regretted my decision to have our wedding reception here. Thank you Dinolfo's team for making my dreams come true and providing us with quality wonderful service! You made every step along the way easy and made me feel like I was a part of your family!

Great, spacious venue

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Jennifer F

The venue is beautiful and the prices are very fair. For a larger wedding I would highly recommend because the room is a very spacious- lots of room to dance, move, eat- lots of compliments on the space. The dinner was very good as well and you have several options to choose... Read More from. The room was set up just how they had said and looked great when we walked in. If you are bringing in your OWN centerpieces do know that the venue will not set them up or take down. If you are using something from a florist or renting from the venue then they or your florist will help with that. I was pleased overall with the venue and would recommend to others. The only downside would be that the people I worked with throughout the planning process were not there the night of and I ran into a few issues that the staff the night of were confused on or unsure about so make sure that everything is very clear or you have a copy of contract/notes to refer to to avoid any issues that could arise there. Otherwise you will be pleased with your choice with this venue!

June 2015

Reviewed on 7/05/2015

Everything was absolutely wonderful! All of our guests told us repeatedly how excellent the food was and how nice everything was, wouldn't change a thing! Thank you for making our day so great!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Lauren M

We had our reception at Dinolfos of Homer Glen and it was absoltely wonderful. The service was great and everything was perfect. I would recommend this venue to any bride.