Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

1118 Sunridge Drive, Madison, WI (608) 345-9843

BEST Invitations!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Tricia C

We could not have been happier with our decision to go with Divine Designs Invitations. Working with Rita was SO easy and stress-free! She went above and beyond to accomodate our desires. She created the perfect look for our big day, from the invitations to the table numbers and... Read More escort cards. And her rates were simply unbeatable- I guarantee that you won't be able to find her styles, flexibility, and finished product anywhere else for the prices she offers! Rita is simply amazing. I HIGHLY recommend Rita at Divine Designs Invitations!

Very pleased

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 c l

She was nice to work with. I liked the look. I received many compliments. I chose her because I like the timeline and back pocket option. She designed them and cut them out. We had a party to assemble them. I also chose custom made invites because we had additional information... Read More to communicate - hotels, transportation, events before and after the wedding day.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 1/20/2013 Laura S

Working with Rita was the best. She created all my paper needs (invitations, escort cards, table numbers etc) extremely fast, always emailed me back right away, made sure she stayed in my budget and worked with all the different ideas I had to create beautiful customized... Read More invitations! She was a joy to work with and I HIGHLY recommend!

Great Invitations!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Allison K

Working with Rita and Divine Designs was an absolute joy! She helped make our vision a reality on our invitations, programs, and escort cards. She lets you do as much or as little of the process as you like. And her turnaround time just can't be beat! We were shocked how... Read More quickly we got the product once our sample was approved!!

Amazing experience!!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Megan C

We had the best experience with Divine Designs Invitations. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but Rita had several ideas and examples for us to walk through. She was so helpful and was accommodating to all of our requests. We had SO many compliments on our save the dates,... Read More invitations, programs, name cards, guestbook, table number cards, and thank you cards. I would highly recommend this place to anyone!!!