DIY Designs Inspired by You

All of Denver and surrounding cities and the foothills

Design your own Wedding Flowers

We are a trendy DIY boutique. Located in the heart of the historic Baker neighborhood. Let your inner artist free and come in to design flowers for bouquets, centerpieces or bridal showers/luncheons. Two and a half hour time slots available Call to book your date and let us help you design the flowers of your dreams.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

One Broadway, Suite 105-A, Denver, CO All of Denver and surrounding cities and the foothills (303) 587-7912
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Sean T

Most amazing idea ever wine and flowers! What a unique experience for a wedding party. Sharing stories, laughs, and a glass of wine while designing floral bouquets. Love it!!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Andrea C

Lisa and Laura are the BEST! I came to them with a vision of what I wanted my wedding day to look like (no specific flowers in mind just colors and theme) and they crushed it! They even put together floral crowns for my bridesmaids that fit in perfectly with my whimsical spring... Read More wedding. I also had Lisa place the flowers on my cake which was so beautiful I almost cried when I saw it. They went above and beyond and really took my unique wedding vision and made it a reality. I would reccommend this vendor to anyone, especially picky brides like me!

Beyond Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Amanda B

Words are not enough to describe my pleasure with this vendor! When I walked into my reception it was more beautiful and elegant than anything that I could have imagined! Above and beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Cassandra B

Lisa was so easy to work with. I took her color scheme, photos, and a very broad idea of what I was was looking for. Lisa settled my mind and threw together a sample idea right there at the consultation. She pulled up the colors of flowers that would be in bloom at the time of... Read More my wedding. Lisa was hand down the best choice after speaking with three other florists I knew she was the one I wanted to work with.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Shannon H

Lisa's the Bomb! This lady is a true artist, so if I can recommend anything to future brides, it's this; just give her an idea of the feel of your wedding and just let her brain start working. You won't be dissapointed! We had a very specific, vintage, dramatic wedding with lots... Read More of antiques. Ten minutes into the first consult and with only vague pictures of some things I'd been collecting, she had a million ideas that made me squeal with excitement. She gets it! She singlehandedly created a cohesive feel to everything I wanted the wedding to convey. The things guests spoke about most are the ones she suggested. She is so sweet, vivacious and a total dream to work with, and she will work within even a teensy budget. Hire Lisa, you'll be so pleased!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Lisa was recommended to me from a friend and I am so please with the job she did! The Flowers were gorgeous! Thank you Lisa!

She nailed it!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Kathryn

Lisa was not only a pleasure to work with, but she executed my vision perfectly! I sent her some pictures I loved, and my flowers were exactly that if not better. She was also super willing to help me figure out a way to make everything work within my budget. Beautiful, classic,... Read More and perfect flowers.

Great Flowers

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Stephanie M

Lisa did an awesome job for my wedding. She helped me bring the flower dream to life. I would highly recommend Lisa, great (services, designs, value).

Amazing Results

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 JaNelle W

One word: AMAZING! Lisa and her staff are the absolute best to work with! She was more than willing to meet with me on multiple occasions to discuss my views for the wedding. She was so "hands on" when it came to other details...details that a "normal" florist wouldn't really... Read More care about. She is NOT your "normal" florist! She was able to create everything I had dreamt about and make it an even better reality! Hands down, she is the best!

Flowers!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Laura N

Wow!! Lisa makes the most beautiful bouquets!! I could not have dreamt of anything better!! I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers!! She was great to work with!!

Denver Bride

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Lauren S

I had 2 florists working on my wedding and Lisa was amazing. She got everything just right where as I would say my other florist was great to but lisa really worked with me and I would pick her over the other after using both of them.

Fun to work with

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Michelle M

Lisa worked on my sister's wedding in 2005, so it was easy to call on her for my wedding last month. She is so easy to work with- we came up with wonderful ideas together, and the flowers were beautiful. Each of my bridesmaids/ maid of honor had their favorite flower as the main... Read More flower in their bouquet, as did I. Lisa made all the different flowers work together, and they all look lovely in pictures. Use her for your florist, you won't regret it for a moment.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Amanda B

Lisa was an amazing florist! She really brought the vision of my flowers to life! I had a lot of bold colors and she made it work! I LOVED them and she was so pleasent to work with! It was a little hard for me since I was an out of state bride but she was very understanding,... Read More extreamly helpful and very flexible. I loved her ideas and she did an amazing job on everything! I would very much recommend her to anyone getting married in the Colorado area. Not only was she great to work with she was very affordable!

Amazazing flowers

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Shawnee W

Lisa was fun, conscientious of our budget and easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and then created it!!! All of the flowers were absolutely beautiful, fresh and my bridal bouquet was more than perfect!!!!

LOVED L Weddel Design Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/24/2010 Leah S

I was referred to L Weddel Design, and Lisa Weddel after my first choice florist was booked. They gave me her number and highly recommended her, and I am so glad that I went with her! Lisa was very easy to work with. I scheduled a consolation with her, and during that time... Read More she informed me of the flowers that would be in season, and what colors would go best. I really left my floral arrangements up to her, and couldn’t be happier with the results! On the wedding day, she was on time (even a few minutes early). The flowers were even more beautiful than I thought they would be. She even used magnetic corsages for the moms so that they wouldn’t have to worry about pins ruining their dresses. That was very thoughtful. I would highly recommend L Weddel Design. Her flowers were absolutely beautiful and we couldn’t have picked a better florist!

Lisa Weddel and Laura Tonner

I have been in the floral industry for over 30 years. I pride myself in the education I have achieved in the floriculture field and hold several floral designations. Having these professional achievements qualify me to prepare and teach brides how to release their inner artist! Laura Tonner is owner/partner and also a professional floral designer. She brings her knowledge and artistic flair to the design table. Together we are confident you will have a blast designing your dream flowers.