Your DJ Specialists

High quality DJ service at an affordable rate. We will act as your master of ceremonies, take care of all the necessary announcements and work with all of your wedding/event vendors to make sure that everything goes according to your plan. Call today!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2007

703 E Main St, Humble, TX (281) 812-8392

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Sarah L

Overall great job. Communication was a little difficult before the wedding, but when we finally got ahold of each other they were very professional and on top of their game. Everyone enjoyed the music during dinner and dancing, and the DJ made sure to help us with some special... Read More song requests during the ceremony.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Daniel K

They did wonderful! We had a lot of songs that needed to be timed correctly to have the desired outcome. They knocked it out of the park EVERY time! Couldnt be happier. Would use again for any event if needed!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Rebecca L

We loved DJ Brothers! I was almost skeptical about their pricing compared to others, but they are extremely experienced, professional and good at what they do. Joey K, when I mentioned my surprise at the pricing, told me that he didn't feel the need to charge an arm and a leg.... Read More So they are definitely a good deal for the service you get! We even got a Sunday discount! We had 5 hours of DJ service and a photobooth. Everyone had a great time with both. My dad even said that Joey K was the perfect amount of involved: he read the room for music to play, but it also didn't feel like he was talking too much or anything. It was great!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Sarah P

DJ brothers was easy to use (they have a great website that allowed us to pick our music and set out a game plan) and our DJ, Jason, kept the dance floor moving. Great Value and Excellent Service.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Morgan M

Loved Jason as a DJ!! He came to me before announced everything. He made our night special!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Ashley V

Absolutely loved Jason!! He did exactly what we wanted and was very flexible with late changes! The guests enjoyed the variety of music that was played and he truly made our night memorable!! Thank you Jason!!!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Karla S

Everything was great for our wedding! It's organized from the beginning that you're signed up. You will fill out a timeline and questionnaire including song requests. JR was our DJ and went over everything in detail days before the wedding. He kept our guests dancing and... Read More timeline went on as scheduled. We were very pleased and will keep DJ Bros in mind (JR). Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Earnest T

DJ Brothers was awesome!! I cannot say enough good things about how great of a job Joey did. He confirmed the schedule, was flexible, knew when to play the right songs. We picked a lot of country music when we were planning the reception, but none of our guests seemed interested... Read More in country dancing, so Joey read the crowd and played all the perfect songs to get the party going. He was worth every penny and I would highly recommend hiring DJ Brothers if you want one less thing to worry about at your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Tiffany B

DJ brothers was everything that we could of hoped for on our big day! Joey was absolutely thorough, professional, and very entertaining. He read the crowd perfectly and made our wedding an absolute blasts. I would recommend DJ Brothers 10/10!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Evelyn C

You are getting way more than just a DJ. Jason was amazing!!! It was like having another wedding coordinator to help us during the wedding. He worked with the venue wedding coordinator and everything went PERFECT!!! We had a blast dancing and singing alone with all the songs he... Read More played. If I could give more than 5 stars trust me I would!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Katie L

They did an absolutely amazing job. The DJ did all of the special requests we asked for , was friendly, and really kept the reception rolling smoothly.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Lindsey R

First and foremost, DJ Brothers did a fabulous job at our wedding, we are 100% satisfied. Here are some of the reasons why. Affordability - the price range was perfect for us. A comprehensive music list - the DJ offered to search for music choices that were not on the list. Our... Read More DJ, Sterling, was energetic and friendly. He adapted to the crowd and played the appropriate music choices. The groom and I couldn't be more pleased with our experience.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Zachary D

Fantastic Service! Jason was our DJ, and even though we had to change venue from the original plan, and completely change our timetable, he kept in step all the way. It was personalized, but not overbearing. All the questions came before the big day, not during( we had enough to... Read More do by then) he was a bit early, but just to make sure he was set up in time and not hindering any part of our day. Thank you, y'all totally rocked it.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lindsay T

First I have to say that they are super thorough and they try their very best to make sure that everything goes smoothly! You have a questionnaire to fill out online and they even called to make sure that they had all the proper information. The only reason why we didn't give... Read More them 5 stars is because we did have some mishaps with some songs being played at the right time. I completely understand the confusion because our wedding was not a standard one. They had to do two ceremonies, Hindu and American traditional. The only songs they messed up on was the Hindu ceremony and when we were walking in. We tried our best to label the music to show when the song should be played. Luckily it was really just a minor issue. Overall, they were great. They tried to keep the crowd involved, they were super personable and really funny. We enjoyed them and I highly recommend them to anyone else! The confusion of the songs could have happened to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Bailey R

DJ Brothers did an amazing job at our wedding. The planning process is super easy, they were extremely flexible the day of, and really made the night fun!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Katherine T

DJ Brothers is great! JR was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job! Their website is great so that you can see a timeline of a typical reception, search for songs, see which songs are most popular for different things, etc. The week of our wedding JR called me and spent about 45... Read More minutes going over every detail of the reception! It was so nice to get that reassurance and be on the same page for everything. JR kept everyone entertained during the whole reception! JR did the shoe game with us and that might've been one of our favorite parts, it was hilarious! JR was also very patient with me changing a few things last minute! Highly recommend DJ Brothers!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jennifer D

We had the best experience with DJ brothers for our wedding! Booking was very easy and they are quick to respond via email. Prices are very affordable. Jason was our DJ and we couldn't have been happier. He was thorough when we went through the timeline and made sure to... Read More accommodate everything we asked. He had guests dancing the whole time. The night-of was perfect and I'd highly recommend DJ brothers and Jason!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Sam B

Matt W was the best! He was so helpful in the planning process which was extremely helpful for me as an overwhelmed bride! He kept our event going so smoothly and our dance floor was awesome the entire evening. He was so polite and genuinely wanted to help give us the best... Read More day... which he did. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Sakina H

I am so proud to say that DJ Brothers (Sterling) was this best wedding DJ! I was so pleased at how attentive he was before and during the wedding ceremony and reception. My guests and I had a blast. We danced from start to finish! I highly recommend DJ Brothers for any... Read More event.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Claire G

DJ Brothers did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding and words aren't enough! They were very flexible in working with us leading up to our wedding, prompt in answering phone calls, emails, etc. They have the experience needed to help run a fantastic reception and will be... Read More as involved or not as involved as you want them to be which was great for us! All of our guests had a blast at our reception and a part of that is due to DJ Brothers. Would highly recommend their services and you cannot beat the affordability of DJ Brothers.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Balazs M

Tom Carter from DJ Brothers performed the DJ services at our wedding. My husband and I are planners so it was very important for us to have a solid communication with our DJ months ahead of the wedding. Unlike most DJ services, Tom was very responsive and he was more than... Read More willing to meet with us months ahead of the wedding. He brainstormed with us and gave us great ideas (that ended up being a huge hit at the wedding) that we didn’t even think of in the beginning. He made us feel comfortable and confident that the agenda will be followed to the last second and the guests will be entertained. On the day of the wedding, he did not disappoint! Everything went according to our plans and timelines and we could not have had a more perfect wedding. All the songs were on point, on time, and perfect, all of the announcements were made and every guest felt “included” during our wedding. Thank you Tom, for your awesome services!! We highly recommend DJ Brothers for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Eric S

I cannot recommend DJ Brothers enough. My husband and I were lucky enough to have JR with us at our wedding, and his patience, kindness, and calming presence were exactly what we needed. We did not give him an easy event (torrential downpour + multiple locations + very specific... Read More playlists, oh my!), and he handled it like a champ. Additionally, I am pretty technologically incompetent so I had some difficulty with the website interface. JR and his brother walked me through everything without making me feel like a burden or a nuisance. I think people underestimate what it takes to make a really great DJ, and I can say without a doubt that DJ Brothers have figured out the formula. Along with many of our guests, I work in the wedding/events business, and so we've seen our fair share of bad DJs. In addition to being the nicest person ever, JR was great at reading the vibe & playing just the right song at the right time. Needless to say, we were blown away. Thanks again for helping us create a night we will never forget!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Laurie M

We used DJ Brothers because they were the preferred DJ at our wedding venue. I could not have asked for a better experience with the DJ! They have an online planner which is very easy to use, and the DJ calls a week before the wedding to go over details and make everything... Read More exactly as the bride and groom want it. At our wedding, the DJ was interactive with our guests and was very aware of what was going on. He helped make our wedding reception go smoothly.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Alissa D

We used DJ Brothers for our reception for our wedding on 3/11/16 at The Carriage House in Conroe, TX. J.R. was our DJ and he was absolutely fantastic. They communicated with us throughout the process and several days before the wedding they called to review all of our wishes and... Read More our timeline. It was great J.R. had no problem answering all of our questions, and sitting on the phone with us which really put our minds at ease. The event day went very smoothly he was all set up in no time, and the music selection was great. He also emceed all the events that evening and did a fantastic job at that as well. I highly recommend DJ Brothers for any event they were wonderful to work with. Thank you DJ Brothers for making our night so memorable.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Lauren F

Dj Brothers did my wedding at Lindsay Lakes in Cypress, TX. Jason was the DJ and we could not have been any more pleased! He called me a week before to discuss everything, made it stress free and I did not have to worry about a thing! Everyone at the wedding was pleased. He did... Read More everything possible to make sure everyone had a great time! Thank you Jason with DJ Brothers!