Create memories that will last a lifetime!

South Dakota's only Wedding Entertainment Director(r) will help you create an amazing event for you and your guests that they will never forget! Specializing in Digital Up-lighting, specialty lighting, online planning to customize your event to perfection. Your source for upscale entertainment.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Sioux Falls, SD (605) 360-1102

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Callie K

Immediately, I knew I wanted to DJ Jer, himself, to be the DJ at our wedding after I had whitnessed him at my matron of honors wedding. He was fantastic!!! When wedding planning got the best of me, he sat with me over a glass of red wine, hashed through how we were going to get... Read More through a tough day, & then gave me a bottle at the end of our session. Jer shows his love and passion for wedding entertainment but also shows his sincerity toward his clients. He not only is a DJ, he runs the whole show. Each and every one of my vendors was happy to hear they would be working along side DJ Jer on the day of our wedding. I, hands down, would recommend him & his company! He excels in his music, his MC skills, and lightening! I was so pleased and I cannot thank him enough for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Amy J

We went with DJ Jer for our wedding reception and we were EXTREMELY PLEASED with the entire experience from start to finish. We met Jeremy and Pete at the wedding expo and were very impressed their friendliness and approachability. In talking with them they made us feel like we... Read More were their only customer and they were putting our wants and needs first. We were impressed by their customer service which was far superior compared to any other DJ that we spoke with. Leading up to the wedding Pete was in contact with us working out the details and assisting in planning. Pete was never domineering but rather he was a helpful voice of reason and experience. About one week prior to the wedding we met for coffee and finished our planning. Pete knew all the right questions to ask. Pete’s professionalism, great attitude, helpfulness, and expertise were outstanding. In a stressful time in the wedding planning stage Pete assured us that he would be working behind the scenes emceeing the reception taking the stress away from us. Pete was very attentive to our concerns and needs. On the wedding day we arrived at the reception and Pete had everything ready for our entrance. His lighting and equipment were impressive! Pete kept everything moving smooth, it was clear that he had put a lot of work into coordinating with our hosts, family, and bridal party to ensure that all expectations were met. We received many compliments from the family members and guests about how awestruck they were by Pete and his work. We were impressed that he knew all of our family members by name, it was nice personal touch. Pete made the entire reception stress free. He took care of all the details to keep the night rolling so we could focus on enjoying it and making memories. Pete went above and beyond our expectations, he took our vision and made them into a reality. We heard all the music we wanted to and none that we didn’t. Pete kept the dance going all night long! We received many compliments on the music and Pete’s work. Overall, we would HIGHLY recommend Peter from DJ Jer. Pete was highly professional, his service was amazing, great value, and worked with us for a perfect evening.

DJ Jer

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Abby S

Jeremy was so fun to work with! During our initial consultation he really got to know us as a couple and how we envisioned our wedding day. He was so personable and professional throughout the planning experience. The day of the wedding I was a little stressed out and I went... Read More to see the reception space and he and his crew were setting up. Jeremy could tell I was a little stressed and gave me a hug and reassured me everything would look perfect. He was definitely right! When I first walked into our reception, the lighting looked absolutely amazing and exactly how I had pictured it! We had a personalized monogram behind our head table with lighting as well. My favorite part of the whole day was our DANCE! He had the dance floor FULL with all ages and everyone was having a fantastic time! We had sooo many compliments from our guests on how great of an entertainer our DJ was. The flow of the whole reception was spot on, there was never a lull in the entertainment. We did an auction for the garter and many of our out of town guests had said they had never seen that before and were very impressed. I must say so myself that Jeremy must have been an auctioneer previously because he did phenomenal! The music for the dance was exactly what I wanted and there was a good mix so everyone was satisfied with the selections. We could not have been more please with our experience with Jeremy, I definitely recommend him other brides/grooms!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Tim G

Highly recommend DJ Jer for your event. Matt was our DJ/MC and he was awesome!! The dance floor was bumpin' cuz Matt kept 'em jumpin'!!! He was very helpful with our ceremony by providing sound reinforcement for the bride, groom, and officiant so the guests could hear every word... Read More of the ceremony. Many comments on how helpful this was because of being outside and a bit windy. Matt was so engaged with the guests constantly asking people what they wanted to dance to or request. Matt's MC skill were also top notch keeping the different parts of the reception moving without any lulls. Many, many comments on how much fun our guests had and how incredible our DJ/MC was. You want not-stop fun at your event, then Matt's your man. Thank you SO much Matt!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Casey H

My Husband and I truly appreciate all DJ Jer did for our wedding. They arrived early and set up quickly. The sound and lighting were great! Jeremy not only was a great DJ but he did an absolutely beautiful job as our officiant. Our wedding wouldn't have been as memorable without... Read More their help through the whole process! Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Krista M

LOVE working with DJ Jer whether he is my client or I am his. Jeremy DJ'd our wedding last weekend on New Years and went above and beyond! I never had to worry about what was next or if people were going to dance or not. We can't thank him enough!! Absolutely phenomenal!! I... Read More would recommend DJ Jer to anyone in need of entertainment without a doubt! We received endless compliments on the music!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Morgan J

We loved our experience with Matt! He kept the dance floor full all night, and everyone kept complimenting Matt on how entertaining, professional, fun and thoughtful he was. In fact, we keep hearing from guests how much fun our wedding was especially because of our awesome DJ!... Read More We have highly suggested him and this company to friends and family. Thanks, Matt!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Miranda L

Jeremy was amazing!! Words cannot describe how much fun I had at my wedding, and much of that is thanks to him. My husband and I really wanted to have a full dance floor during our wedding as well as interaction with the guest, which Jeremy provided. Our dance floor was full the... Read More entire reception! Also, he has an awesome timeline to follow to ensure I was ready for the big day, which was beneficial because I did not know what I was doing most of the time. I am thankful that he was our DJ, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 April C

Our experience with Jeremy was fantastic! We knew from the moment we sat down with him that he was someone we needed to have on our big day! The day went off without a hitch and we could not have been happier with the way our reception turned out! Guests, young and old, loved... Read More the song choices for the night! Our dance was one of our favorite memories and we thank Dj Jer for doing everything he did to make it what we hoped!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Josie G

Pete was the best DJ I've ever seen. He went over every detail with us a few weeks before the wedding and handled everything the day of perfectly. He was responsive to the crowd and all the guests raved about him. If you pick someone but DJ Jer you will regret it! I would... Read More recommend Pete to everybody!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Meghan A

I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Jer Events & Lighting Design! They made our wedding reception a memorable one. We did a voice over that played during our wedding ceremony that Jeremy did an absolute amazing job with! He was so flexible and easy to work with and made the process so... Read More easy and stress free. Our DJ, Eran was very easy to work with as well. Due to the fact of us living in Omaha, NE while planning our wedding he face timed with us, making it easier to plan. At our reception Eran kept everything on time and flowing all together. He knew how to keep guests and our bridal party on the dance floor the whole night dancing away! Between Jeremy and Eran they made the wedding planning process so easy and stress free. You will totally blown away at their customer service when choosing DJ Jer Events & Lighting Design for your Special Day!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Ashley W

We cannot say enough good things about our DJ, Pete with DJ Jer. Several weeks before the wedding, Pete went over every aspect of the day with us, and he made sure he knew exactly what we wanted and understood our vision. He was never hard to reach with questions and had so many... Read More suggestions whenever we were unsure about something. He also reached out to several of our other vendors, including our photographer and the venue, the week before the wedding to go over details with them. It was so reassuring to know how hard he was working behind-the-scenes for us -- we never felt like “just another wedding” to him. On the wedding day, Pete was simply phenomenal. He had everything running smoothly and handled problems that we didn’t even know about until after they’d been solved. I’m pretty sure we don’t even know half of what Pete did that day to make everything come together the way it did. When it came to the dance, Pete took all of our considerations into account. He even fended off my mother-in-law several times when she wanted him to play the chicken dance, which was on our do-not-play list. He only relented when she got my now-husband to consent! So many people commented on how great the DJ was, and more than one person said Pete was the best DJ they’d ever seen at a wedding. The level of coordination, personalization, and attention to detail we received from Pete made DJ Jer worth every penny of our investment. I would not hesitate to recommend DJ Jer, and specifically Pete, to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Sandy H

DJ Jer Events and Lighting Design are a Top Notch company and will not disappoint. We were married over 2 weeks ago and people are still talking about how professional, fun, and entertaining Jeremy was. The music was phenomenal. All ages danced and Jeremy had a way to make... Read More all of our guests participate in the dance. As a Master of Ceremonies, Jeremy met the wedding party as we arrived and introduced us all as we went into the reception. Jeremy moved around the room and shared the joy of our day. Jeremy was instrumental in making my wedding a day we will never forget. All the extra touches - beyond our wildest expectations. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Sandy and Nate Hanson

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Whittney W

Pete was our DJ and he was absolutley amazing!!! He talked with us before our wedding and made sure he had all the details and information correct. He made suggestions and was very easy to work with and accommodating. At the actual wedding, he was very attentive to detail and... Read More came up to us several times to see if we needed anything or if there was anything he could do. He did the same with our wedding party as well. He had great rapport with everyone at the reception and did any absolutely phenomenal job with the crowd, family members, wedding vendors and party. Would recommend him to anyone for any event needing a DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lisa J

DJ Jer made our day go so smoothly, from the sound for our ceremony to giving us the best grand entrance a bride and groom could ask for!!! He kept in touch with us throughout the night and kept the dance floor going strong!! We were beyond impressed with DJ Jer and so happy to... Read More have him as our vendor! Could not have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah C

DJ Jer Events and Lighting Design was THE BEST! We knew we didn't want a "typical" wedding reception, but didn't know how to put our vision into words. Jeremy knew exactly what we were trying to accomplish and he made it happen! He was on top of every detail and made the... Read More process stress-free and seemless. The night was so fun- our guests didn't want to leave! We highly reccommend DJ Jer Events and Lighting Design.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Natalie C

DJ Jer was amazing! He was so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. I really appreciated his organization as it decreased my stress level on our wedding day! He also made our reception room look very elegant and beautiful with his lighting so we did not have... Read More to worry about doing more decorating. I am absolutely convinced that we we had (DJ Jer) the best wedding DJ SD has to offer! I highly recommend DJ and his team!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 McKenzie S

DJ Jer was one of be best decisions we made for our wedding day. We continue to get compliments from our guests about our wedding dance and reception in general. Countless people have told us it was the most fun wedding they've ever attended. And I may be biased, but I... Read More definitely have to agree! When we booked DJ Jer, he told us that we would not have to worry about a single thing during the reception. It was such a weight off our shoulders to know that he would keep everything running smooth. The entire night was so organized and perfect -- happy hour, dinner, speeches, cake, champagne, music, dance. Every single thing was perfect. We are so thankful to have had DJ Jer. And it was definitely the best party of our lives!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Darcy G

DJ Jer was a complete pleasure to work with. He made time to meet us and spent hours getting to know us and what we wanted in a reception. He was more than just a DJ, but someone who kept our reception flowing and fun!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Mag M

We are so happy that we chose Jeremy to be a part of our wedding day. He was extremely organized and wonderful to work with. During our meetings prior to the wedding, he really invested the time to get to know us as a couple and gain a vision of what we wanted for our special... Read More day. It was important to him that our day be one of a kind and memorable. He had the ceremony planned by the minute! As a bride, I didn't want to have to worry or work when I arrived at the reception. Jeremy took care of it all! He greeted/directed guests as they arrived, met the wedding party at the door, and kept the night moving on schedule! I asked him to read the crowd and keep the dance floor full, and that's exactly what he did. He created some moments that I am forever grateful for. This was by far The best investment for or wedding. My husband and I had a blast without a care in the world and our guests danced the night away. It was perfection.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Rachel B

DJ Jer is amazing and helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives! He helped us plan a flawless, well flowing reception and gave our guests the time of their lives! Everyone commented on how wonderful the DJ was and how much fun our wedding dance was! The DJ truly can... Read More make or break a wedding, and you won't regret trusting your special day to DJ Jer!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Kelsey S

We had Matt as our DJ for our wedding reception and he was great! Always keeping us informed through the whole thing! Was a great MC!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Sally C

There will be things about your wedding that you'll look back on and be so thankful you spent the money. I promise that the lighting and DJ with DJ Jer will be one of them. It made my wedding everything I dreamt of.

The BEST DJ you could hire!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Shaunteva A

DJ Jer was extraordinary! He was hands down the best DJ and Mastery of Ceremony that we could have asked for. The reception was a very important part for my husband and I and we wanted our reception to be unique and something that our guest remembered and that was EXACTLY what... Read More Jeremy gave us. Jer had amazing uplighting at our reception, helped with a memorable entrance, had the dance floor packed all night long, and made sure that everything ran smoothly! Our friends and family have been talking about how amazing our DJ was and its been 5 months since our wedding! Along with all of those wonderful things Jer also helped to put together a mix CD for my father daughter dance that was choreographed! Not only did we hire a wonderful DJ with Jeremy but we also gained an amazing friend! I would love to work with DJ Jer if we had the chance to again! Thank you so much for making our wedding the best night of our lives!

So Much More Than "Just" a DJ! AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

DJ Jer is phenomenal. There is a reason he comes so highly recommended by all vendors at the wedding expos. We had him for our wedding this Oct 3, 2015 and he was worth every penny. In fact our guests actually said, "Not sure what you paid for your DJ but he is SOO worth... Read More it!" DJ Jer is so much more than just a DJ. He kept the even running smoothly by coordinating with the other vendors including photographer, food catering, officiant, and more. He kept our party alive all night. He surprised us with our guests performing a flash mob dance (we had no idea)! He brought us into the studio and we recorded a letter to my mom and my wife's dad. The letter then was overlapped onto the selected mother groom dance song and father/bride song...EVERYONE loved this and their were lots of tears. DJ Jer made our night one to remember and so I can't stress enough how highly I recommend him. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Jeremy Brech

Jeremy Brech, visionary of DJ Jer Events and Lighting Design has entertained couples and clients for over 20 years. He is a Wedding Entertainment Director® which only 34 in the world who have proven the results they create for their couples and clients to this process.The passion and emotion that Jeremy puts into your event will truly give you an event like non-other. Experience a night and celebration you and your guests will never forget!! Jeremy is known worldwide for his amazing lighting and event design for some of the more intimate to the most elaborate weddings in the Midwest.