Create memories that will last a lifetime!

South Dakota's only Wedding Entertainment Director(r) will help you create an amazing event for you and your guests that they will never forget! Specializing in Digital Up-lighting, specialty lighting, online planning to customize your event to perfection. Your source for upscale entertainment.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Sioux Falls, SD (605) 360-1102

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Abby S

Jeremy was so fun to work with! During our initial consultation he really got to know us as a couple and how we envisioned our wedding day. He was so personable and professional throughout the planning experience. The day of the wedding I was a little stressed out and I went... Read More to see the reception space and he and his crew were setting up. Jeremy could tell I was a little stressed and gave me a hug and reassured me everything would look perfect. He was definitely right! When I first walked into our reception, the lighting looked absolutely amazing and exactly how I had pictured it! We had a personalized monogram behind our head table with lighting as well. My favorite part of the whole day was our DANCE! He had the dance floor FULL with all ages and everyone was having a fantastic time! We had sooo many compliments from our guests on how great of an entertainer our DJ was. The flow of the whole reception was spot on, there was never a lull in the entertainment. We did an auction for the garter and many of our out of town guests had said they had never seen that before and were very impressed. I must say so myself that Jeremy must have been an auctioneer previously because he did phenomenal! The music for the dance was exactly what I wanted and there was a good mix so everyone was satisfied with the selections. We could not have been more please with our experience with Jeremy, I definitely recommend him other brides/grooms!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Meghan A

I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Jer Events & Lighting Design! They made our wedding reception a memorable one. We did a voice over that played during our wedding ceremony that Jeremy did an absolute amazing job with! He was so flexible and easy to work with and made the process so... Read More easy and stress free. Our DJ, Eran was very easy to work with as well. Due to the fact of us living in Omaha, NE while planning our wedding he face timed with us, making it easier to plan. At our reception Eran kept everything on time and flowing all together. He knew how to keep guests and our bridal party on the dance floor the whole night dancing away! Between Jeremy and Eran they made the wedding planning process so easy and stress free. You will totally blown away at their customer service when choosing DJ Jer Events & Lighting Design for your Special Day!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Ashley W

We cannot say enough good things about our DJ, Pete with DJ Jer. Several weeks before the wedding, Pete went over every aspect of the day with us, and he made sure he knew exactly what we wanted and understood our vision. He was never hard to reach with questions and had so many... Read More suggestions whenever we were unsure about something. He also reached out to several of our other vendors, including our photographer and the venue, the week before the wedding to go over details with them. It was so reassuring to know how hard he was working behind-the-scenes for us -- we never felt like “just another wedding” to him. On the wedding day, Pete was simply phenomenal. He had everything running smoothly and handled problems that we didn’t even know about until after they’d been solved. I’m pretty sure we don’t even know half of what Pete did that day to make everything come together the way it did. When it came to the dance, Pete took all of our considerations into account. He even fended off my mother-in-law several times when she wanted him to play the chicken dance, which was on our do-not-play list. He only relented when she got my now-husband to consent! So many people commented on how great the DJ was, and more than one person said Pete was the best DJ they’d ever seen at a wedding. The level of coordination, personalization, and attention to detail we received from Pete made DJ Jer worth every penny of our investment. I would not hesitate to recommend DJ Jer, and specifically Pete, to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Sandy H

DJ Jer Events and Lighting Design are a Top Notch company and will not disappoint. We were married over 2 weeks ago and people are still talking about how professional, fun, and entertaining Jeremy was. The music was phenomenal. All ages danced and Jeremy had a way to make... Read More all of our guests participate in the dance. As a Master of Ceremonies, Jeremy met the wedding party as we arrived and introduced us all as we went into the reception. Jeremy moved around the room and shared the joy of our day. Jeremy was instrumental in making my wedding a day we will never forget. All the extra touches - beyond our wildest expectations. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Sandy and Nate Hanson

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Whittney W

Pete was our DJ and he was absolutley amazing!!! He talked with us before our wedding and made sure he had all the details and information correct. He made suggestions and was very easy to work with and accommodating. At the actual wedding, he was very attentive to detail and... Read More came up to us several times to see if we needed anything or if there was anything he could do. He did the same with our wedding party as well. He had great rapport with everyone at the reception and did any absolutely phenomenal job with the crowd, family members, wedding vendors and party. Would recommend him to anyone for any event needing a DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lisa J

DJ Jer made our day go so smoothly, from the sound for our ceremony to giving us the best grand entrance a bride and groom could ask for!!! He kept in touch with us throughout the night and kept the dance floor going strong!! We were beyond impressed with DJ Jer and so happy to... Read More have him as our vendor! Could not have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah C

DJ Jer Events and Lighting Design was THE BEST! We knew we didn't want a "typical" wedding reception, but didn't know how to put our vision into words. Jeremy knew exactly what we were trying to accomplish and he made it happen! He was on top of every detail and made the... Read More process stress-free and seemless. The night was so fun- our guests didn't want to leave! We highly reccommend DJ Jer Events and Lighting Design.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Natalie C

DJ Jer was amazing! He was so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. I really appreciated his organization as it decreased my stress level on our wedding day! He also made our reception room look very elegant and beautiful with his lighting so we did not have... Read More to worry about doing more decorating. I am absolutely convinced that we we had (DJ Jer) the best wedding DJ SD has to offer! I highly recommend DJ and his team!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 McKenzie S

DJ Jer was one of be best decisions we made for our wedding day. We continue to get compliments from our guests about our wedding dance and reception in general. Countless people have told us it was the most fun wedding they've ever attended. And I may be biased, but I... Read More definitely have to agree! When we booked DJ Jer, he told us that we would not have to worry about a single thing during the reception. It was such a weight off our shoulders to know that he would keep everything running smooth. The entire night was so organized and perfect -- happy hour, dinner, speeches, cake, champagne, music, dance. Every single thing was perfect. We are so thankful to have had DJ Jer. And it was definitely the best party of our lives!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Darcy G

DJ Jer was a complete pleasure to work with. He made time to meet us and spent hours getting to know us and what we wanted in a reception. He was more than just a DJ, but someone who kept our reception flowing and fun!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Mag M

We are so happy that we chose Jeremy to be a part of our wedding day. He was extremely organized and wonderful to work with. During our meetings prior to the wedding, he really invested the time to get to know us as a couple and gain a vision of what we wanted for our special... Read More day. It was important to him that our day be one of a kind and memorable. He had the ceremony planned by the minute! As a bride, I didn't want to have to worry or work when I arrived at the reception. Jeremy took care of it all! He greeted/directed guests as they arrived, met the wedding party at the door, and kept the night moving on schedule! I asked him to read the crowd and keep the dance floor full, and that's exactly what he did. He created some moments that I am forever grateful for. This was by far The best investment for or wedding. My husband and I had a blast without a care in the world and our guests danced the night away. It was perfection.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Rachel B

DJ Jer is amazing and helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives! He helped us plan a flawless, well flowing reception and gave our guests the time of their lives! Everyone commented on how wonderful the DJ was and how much fun our wedding dance was! The DJ truly can... Read More make or break a wedding, and you won't regret trusting your special day to DJ Jer!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Kelsey S

We had Matt as our DJ for our wedding reception and he was great! Always keeping us informed through the whole thing! Was a great MC!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Sally C

There will be things about your wedding that you'll look back on and be so thankful you spent the money. I promise that the lighting and DJ with DJ Jer will be one of them. It made my wedding everything I dreamt of.

The BEST DJ you could hire!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Shaunteva A

DJ Jer was extraordinary! He was hands down the best DJ and Mastery of Ceremony that we could have asked for. The reception was a very important part for my husband and I and we wanted our reception to be unique and something that our guest remembered and that was EXACTLY what... Read More Jeremy gave us. Jer had amazing uplighting at our reception, helped with a memorable entrance, had the dance floor packed all night long, and made sure that everything ran smoothly! Our friends and family have been talking about how amazing our DJ was and its been 5 months since our wedding! Along with all of those wonderful things Jer also helped to put together a mix CD for my father daughter dance that was choreographed! Not only did we hire a wonderful DJ with Jeremy but we also gained an amazing friend! I would love to work with DJ Jer if we had the chance to again! Thank you so much for making our wedding the best night of our lives!

So Much More Than "Just" a DJ! AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

DJ Jer is phenomenal. There is a reason he comes so highly recommended by all vendors at the wedding expos. We had him for our wedding this Oct 3, 2015 and he was worth every penny. In fact our guests actually said, "Not sure what you paid for your DJ but he is SOO worth... Read More it!" DJ Jer is so much more than just a DJ. He kept the even running smoothly by coordinating with the other vendors including photographer, food catering, officiant, and more. He kept our party alive all night. He surprised us with our guests performing a flash mob dance (we had no idea)! He brought us into the studio and we recorded a letter to my mom and my wife's dad. The letter then was overlapped onto the selected mother groom dance song and father/bride song...EVERYONE loved this and their were lots of tears. DJ Jer made our night one to remember and so I can't stress enough how highly I recommend him. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

More than just a DJ

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Katie B

DJ Jer is amazing. He was the most professional vendor I dealt with throughout the wedding process. When it came to my wedding day I had so man people come up to me saying that we had the best DJ. That he kept people out on the dance floor. He incorporated moments into our... Read More wedding that made it unique and special. He is a bit more expensive than other DJ's in the area but well worth the money.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Bre J

When we first started looking at DJs we did our homework. We met with 3 different companies which were recommended to us by friends. We knew right away that Jeremy was the best fit for our wedding day. He asked questions about us and our reception and we knew that he was the... Read More perfect DJ for us. It was quite a bit more than we were expecting to pay but it was well worth it. Our guests couldn't believe how much fun the night was from the moment they walked in. Our limo was taking us around Sioux Falls and Jeremy reassured us that our guests were going to be just fine. When we arrived it was breathtaking how excited everyone was and the amazing grand entrance we felt when we walked into the room. There were little things that DJ Jer did that we never would have thought of that made our reception just amazing. I wish I could live my wedding day over and over again. We got more than we paid for.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Alli J

I would highly recommend DJ Jer to any wedding couple. He made our day amazing and stress free. Definitely worthy every penny! Thank you Jeremy!

2015-10-22T14:59:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I loved working with you and it is so nice to see at all of the recent weddings. Wishing you guys the best... You deserve it!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

DJ Jer (Jeremy) is an awesome entertainer and did a phenomenal job at our wedding! He worked with us from the very early stages of planning, up to the very end! He answered all of our questions and really helped us personalize our wedding to how we always dreamed it would be!... Read More Jer turned all of our ideas and dreams into reality! He even had every guest in the room participating in a surprise flash mob we knew nothing about! It was seriously so cool to see and crazy how quick he was able to put it all together without us knowing anything about it! We always imagined our wedding day being great but because of Jer, it was seriously so much better than imagined. People are still talking about how great it was, how awesome he was and how much fun they had. Without a doubt, we will remember this day forever! Some of our best memories, came from all of the special touches he helped us create. I would highly recommend Jeremy and his team for your big day!

2015-10-22T15:00:54 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day. I told you you that you never know what is going to happen when I work with you. You plan every single moment of your wedding day.. Let me create the unexpected... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Jeremy is wonderful!!! Best person to coordinate the lighting and the overall reception!!! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else!

2015-10-22T15:01:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Your words mean a lot to me and helps me understand why I love my job!

The BEST of the best!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Lexi F

DJ Jer is hands down the best DJ and lighting designer- he will make your day a dream come true. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding he always made time to meet with me one on one and helped me plan the day and made everything as easy as possible. He not only does... Read More music and lighting, he does much more- he made a personalized monogram for us, helped plan out our day, made our first dance so memorable, added extra Edison lighting, entertained our guests and so much more! I am still getting responses from our guests saying that they had the best experience at our wedding and all of our DJ's extra touches made it so memorable for them. He read a story about the history of cake cutting, got to know my husband and I, talked to our guests, and played the perfect music every time- the dance floor was never empty! If you're thinking of a DJ for your wedding, you will not be disappointed at all with DJ Jer! I highly recommend him!

2015-10-22T15:02:41 Response from the vendor

Hands down one of the most amazing first dances I got to help create. You guys were so awesome and open to my crazy ideas and you nailed it! Words can't explain my gratitude!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Anna H

We are so glad we got a DJ through DJ Jer! Eran did a great job! We planned out the reception on the phone and through the website before so everything would be how we wanted it. It was nice that we could rely on a professional and trust his expertise and not worry about... Read More anything. We loved how he had the whole evening going smoothly and the guests knew what was about to take place such as cake cutting, first dances and etc. which made more people pay attention and focus on us :) He kept the dance floor full all night with his song selections. At first we didn't want to have a kick off to the dance with just our bridal party but Eran suggested we did, so we trusted him and we are so glad we did. It really got the party started! We also loved how we picked our song choices online and gave us suggestions. The uplighting really transformed our venue into a fun and romantic space. Again, so glad we decided to go with a DJ in general and loved working with DJ Jer.

2015-10-22T15:03:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your awesome story. We were so excited to be a part of your wedding day. We wish you the best!!

Excellent DJ, lifesaver at reception

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Mallory S

Eric was our DJ and he did a great job. The dance floor was packed all night. He honored all of our requests. He also jumped in to help by dismissing tables for the buffet. No regrets here!

2015-06-19T10:13:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. It was an honor and thank you for sharing your results so others may have the same. Congratulations!

Not only the best DJ in town but also a great friend!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Samantha M

Jeremy was not just the DJ at my wedding or just the guy who married me and my husband Jeremy was there also as a great friend almost like a big brother! He made my wedding night a night to remember! Everything was just so perfect and organized he made sure everything was how I... Read More wanted it and more!!! The dance floor was never Empty he played every kind of music you could want for all ages! He know how to keep the party going!! My special day wouldn't of been the same without him!!! Much love to Jeremy!!! :)

Jeremy Brech

Jeremy Brech, visionary of DJ Jer Events and Lighting Design has entertained couples and clients for over 20 years. He is a Wedding Entertainment Director® which only 34 in the world who have proven the results they create for their couples and clients to this process.The passion and emotion that Jeremy puts into your event will truly give you an event like non-other. Experience a night and celebration you and your guests will never forget!! Jeremy is known worldwide for his amazing lighting and event design for some of the more intimate to the most elaborate weddings in the Midwest.