Your Night. Your Party. Our Specialty.

DJ4U offers DJ service, event lighting, video slideshows, confetti cannons and more all over Central, IL. We perform at over 150 events every year and work hard to make each night perfect for our clients and their guests. You'll love our online planning that puts you in control of the entire night!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Peoria, IL Peoria & Bloomington 1(800) 592-3548

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Scott T

I cannot say enough about DJ4U. From the first interaction to the completion of my wedding, their staff was always professional, prompt, and always willing to help. My DJ Ethan and crew, along with the photo booth attendant added an element of fun to the wedding and their... Read More interaction with the guest was spot on. I would recommend them to anyone and I thank the staff at DJ4U for making our night memorable.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Mary O

We had our wedding this past Saturday and I truly do not think I will be able to say enough about DJ4U and especially Max. From the introductions all the way until the very last song of the night, Max kept the party going and always kept myself and my husband in mind. I expected... Read More to receive a lot of feedback from our wedding but I did not expect people to mostly talk about how good the DJ was and how the dance floor never emptied! We are so thankful for Max and the entire team at DJ4U! If I know of anyone needing a dj in the future there will be no hesitation when I recommend DJ4U!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Sherri P

Very pleased with every aspect of their services. Friendly and punctual. Set up the lighting the night before. It was the exact colors we had requested. Made some changes a few week out and were very accommodating. Photo booth was lots of fun for everyone. Would definitely... Read More recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Danie F

DJ4U rocked our wedding. We have Wes as a DJ & Jeremy for our photo booth. It was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Nicole N

Our DJ was amazing & everyone loved the music at our reception! He had everyone on the dance floor until they reluctantly had to leave when the reception ended. DJ4U also did an awesome job with our lighting. We received numerous compliments. I would recommend this wonderful... Read More team at DJ4U to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Jennifer B

Fantastic job! Our wedding ran smoothly! Our guests had fun! We didn't have to worry about anything!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 CASEY H

The best DJ experience in the game! You don't have to worry about a thing and they make planning so easy! If you want your reception to be entertaining and a blast, you have to get DJ4U!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lauren S

DJ4U was awesome at our wedding! Max was our DJ and we also had the photo booth with them. Max checked in with us, reviewed names and made sure that everything went smoothly. He was very accommodating to our guests, and everyone complimented the DJ and the music. I also... Read More loved the open air photo booth, and they provided us with the USP drive that night so I could upload some pictures from the wedding. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jessica B

DJ4U is hands down amazing! They make it very easy to plan what you want to hear at your wedding and more! I would highly suggest them to anyone looking for a DJ!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Adrienne H

DJ4U was very professional from the very beginning. It was very easy to make our song choices online. Max was our DJ and he did a wonderful job with our music for our ceremony and reception! We even got a call the week of our wedding to go over the timeline and what we needed... Read More for the day. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and we had a blast! Thanks for a job very well done!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Haley S

Our DJ Max was absolutely amazing! And made our wedding reception run flawless. He did amazing with song choices and keeping everyone out on the dance floor having so much fun until the end of the night! Definitely happy with our choice and would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Evan C

We could not have been happy with the services DJ4U provided for our big day. Our DJ was outstanding! We had a call the week before the wedding to go over our timeline and exactly what we wanted for our day. We had a pretty diverse group attending and wanted to make sure... Read More everyone's music tastes were met. We gave our DJ a general idea of the music we wanted to hear and he ran with it. Every single song he picked was a total hit! The DJ also made sure my husband and I were in the loop but were also ready to proceed before every event (toasts, cake cutting, etc) which we loved. Overall our wedding night could not have been more perfect and DJ4U was a huge part in making our night a success.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016

This was our third wedding and most definitely the best DJ we have had! LD kept everything moving smoothly and kept our guests' attention throughout the night. He was the best! Would highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Jackie S

Chad was wonderful! He was very friendly and did a great job. The whole planning process was very simple and help was only a phone call or email away. I would recommend DJ4U to anybody!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Cassie S

DJ4U was awesome! Max was our DJ and he checked in with me multiple times to make sure my night was going just as I wanted. I couldn't of asked for a better DJ. Before your wedding you have an online form to fill out and you can put song requests on their which is really... Read More awesome, I heard all the songs I wanted to hear. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley W

DJ4U did a fantastic job for our wedding day! They listened to my suggestions and requests and were very accommodating. I could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

These guys were dope, they handled our wedding very professionally while still being great fun. They managed to entertain a crowd with a wide variety of tastes, and I don't think our dance floor was empty the entire night. Pretty cool beans. They also provided us with a photo... Read More booth and ceremony sound which allowed us to have some fun with the songs we played at our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jamie M

DJ4U did an amazing job at our wedding this past April. They were professional, knowledgable, and so easy to work with. From the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception DJ4U kept things going on time and so smoothly. We didn't have to worry about anything. We had... Read More both their DJ and photo booth services. Both were a huge hit with our guests. I would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kara K

As a wedding photographer in the area- I work with many DJs- and DJ4U is one of my absolute favorites. They are always professional, funny, and incredibly conscious of their clients and the other vendors! I love that their DJs always confirm that we are ready to shoot before... Read More starting a big event like a first dance, etc. I recommend them to all of my couples!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sara O

As a wedding planner, I'm only as good as the vendors I work with and refer to my clients. Rest assured, DJ4U is not only at the top but is THE top entertainment company that we recommend to our clients. We've been working with them consistently for the past 9 years and have... Read More never once had a client be anything other than blown away by their professionalism, customer service, and their ability to create a party and keep it going through the night! They're the first (and often the only) phone call we make when working on entertainment for a client. We couldn't be more pleased to work with them, refer them, and continue to support DJ4U. Brides - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Karol H

They were very professional. We had a great time. The music was great!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Diane P

DJ4U did a great job! Kept the crowd dancing.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Joe H

DJ4U made planning our reception so easy! They took care of everything and took time to answer all of the questions I had! They were great and made our evening unforgettable!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 alexis T

I have been in the wedding industry for a little over two years. These gentleman made everything so easy and professional! I wouldnt pick any other DJ service.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Leane H

I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding than DJ4U! From the start they were so easy to work with and went above and beyond to make every detail exactly what I wanted, from choosing the up lighting colors to designing a custom photobooth strip. So most... Read More importantly, the DJ... we had Johnny and he was AWESOME! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and people we never expected to see dancing were out there busting move! There was never a dull moment or an awkward transition. His assistant managed the photobooth and my favorite thing about that was that he would print as many strips as there were people in the photo and not just the standard two pictures. That way everyone got a copy! I've never seen another company do that. The other great thing they offer is their planning website where you can enter your timeline and request songs or create a do not play list - which they stick to! Overall, I was extremely happy with their professionalism and knowledge and would highly recommend them for anyone looking to have a flawless wedding reception!