DMD3 Entertainment Lighting and PhotoBooth

North shore, South shore, Central MA, Western MA

New England's premier DJ and Lighting

Our goal at DMD3 Entertainment is take your dream and make it a reality. We want to create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Your Event DJ will play the songs that get the party started, and our ability to read your crowd keeps the dance floor moving all night long!!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Stoneham, MA North shore, South shore, Central MA, Western MA (781) 290-6397

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Daniela D

Our wedding ceremony and reception were at Misselwood in Beverly, Massachusetts, and DMD3 Entertainment provided the ceremony music, uplighting, photo booth, and DJ/Entertainment for the evening. The owner Giacomo and his team were the utmost professionals throughout the... Read More planning process, and the execution of the event. The DMD3 team made all of our guests feel involved, and made sure guests were having fun and on the dance floor. Giacomo was flexible and provided a ton of options to choose from for uplighting and music. He even came to our home to meet with us to discuss timeline and options. Also, he went above and beyond by purchasing a new backdrop for our photo booth rental, because it went with the wedding theme. I highly recommend DMD3 Entertainment for all of your event needs. They are easy to work with and will make sure your event is memorable and goes off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Cristina L

We used DMD3 as the DJ at our Fairmont Copley Plaza Wedding. Giacomo was professional, organized, easy to work with and (most importantly) worked with our requests and had our guests dancing the whole time! I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Jason C

A little long I know but I had to! DMD3 was great!!! We worked with Giacomo and from the start he was on his game. first of all I have to say that there was nothing conventional about our wedding (since we planned it in 90 days!!) and for someone who loves music and great... Read More sound we were a bit nervous in what we could find last minute. A friend recommended DMD3 and luckily they were available. Giacomo was more than accommodating from the first time we spoke with him. Shortly after confirming availability he made an appointment to meet with us (wherever was convenient for us - we chose our home since the wedding was to be there) to discuss our expectations and what he could do for us. as you can imagine we were a bit overwhelmed planning a last minute wedding at our home with a guest list of 170. During our initial meeting we discussed expectations, did a walk through of how the entire wedding would be, and answered all of our questions even giving us a template of what needed to be done on our part. Something I wanted to point out that I liked is DMD3 has a user portal on their website which is personalized to you. It allowed us to customize our music including a do not play list, must plays, and it helped us find music. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Giacomo was great about checking in to make sure we weren't having any issues and to make sure we didn't forget about what needed to be done. We met the week before the wedding (again anywhere that worked for us) and finalized everything music, layout, new expectations, etc. When the big day came Giacomo was there early to setup and help run the show with our event coordinator. His setup was perfect. The sound for the ceremony, speeches, pre-ceremony music were perfect and so were his transitions. When it came time for the first dances he was able to cut out of the music early when he realized we were satisfied and transition on to the next segment like the pro he is. After dinner the real party began and I must say his music selection packed the dance floor and kept it packed for the entire night (we structured the ceremony and food to have more dance time so there was a lot of dancing!!) Throughout the night I kept receiving compliments on the music which was awesome to hear but I had no idea why people were complimenting me they should have been complimenting Giacomo because he brought it! I honestly can't say enough about how well Giacomo and DMD3 did. It was levels above what we expected.I hope this review helps paint the picture of how well DMD3 treated us and how good they are at their craft.

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Nicholas O

Our dance floor was full the entire night. Giacomo is easy to talk with through all stages and cannot thank him enough. Absolutely would recommend him to everyone.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Chris S

Nothing I can say will even explain the pure love I have for these guys!!!! They are truly amazing at all aspects of the job. From the minute I heard them at the wedding expo I knew they were our guys! From the first meeting everything was “it’s your day, whatever you want” that... Read More never changed even when we spoke the night before my wedding. Orlando is an amazing MC who has so much energy. Giacomo was always available to answer questions whenever I had one. The day of the wedding, we went over the worksheet top to bottom to assure everything was perfect. Once they got to work everything was on point. I received so many compliments about them. All I can say is Thank You for making my day extra special with all the work you guys put in. Unreal and above and beyond to make it great!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Shannon C

These guys are amazing! They are full of energy and know how to get the crowd involved in yoir big day! I would reccommend them over and over again, our guests were smiling, dancing, having a great time!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Jessa S

Listen. These are your guys. The first time I met with Clinton and Giacomo they told us it was our day and they would do whatever we wanted - and they meant it. Clinton was my best friend the week of the wedding. I was a mess and did not have the info he needed. We still... Read More hadn't picked a first dance song! This didn't phase him at all. He just kept saying "don't worry about me." The peace of mind he gave me was amazing. During the wedding everyone was dancing non stop. He asked me the type of music I wanted played, we agreed that he would watch the crowd and see what kept people dancing and he did an fantastic job of that!! There is a picture where Clinton is in the background and he looks so happy he was genuinely excited and happy to be there, you can't ask for much more! We added the uplighting package - it really made a difference in the vibe of the room - so fun! He checked on me the whole night. Afterwards I got multiple texts saying how wonderful he was. We had the best wedding! A great DJ = A great wedding.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Poole C

Fantastic DJ and MC. Giacomo couldn't have done a better job, our whole family was dancing from young to old.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Laura N

Giacomo is an amazing DJ!! In both of our meetings with him he made me feel totally at ease about the whole wedding ceremony/reception timeline and music (things I had been anxious about and had come with a long list of questions). He is super friendly and professional and you... Read More can tell he knows exactly what he is doing when it comes to making your ceremony music and wedding reception the best it can be!! So many guests told me later that they loved his DJ'ing (aka he played good music that kept people on the dance floor) and those who spoke with him said he was super nice (he is!!). Everyone had a great time at our reception, thanks in huge part to Giacomo and his skills. I would HIGHLY recommend Giacomo as your wedding DJ!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Jessica C

I cannot begin to thank Giacomo at DMD3 Entertainment enough for helping our wedding be the most fun and most perfect day we could have imagined! Giacomo went above and beyond to help set the romantic and sentimental mood of our ceremony, create the perfect (and hilarious)... Read More surprise entrance we wanted and get and then keep, our guests on the dance floor all night! He was completely supportive in the planning process, answered every e-mail/text promptly AND he made the whole night run as smoothly as we could imagine. I may be biased...but I can HONESTLY say our wedding was the most fun one we'd been to thanks to our amazing DJ Giacomo! <3

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nino S

Three words... BEST DJ EVER!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nicole L

Jackamo, Orlando, and Erik were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our friends keep asking us about them for their next parties. The photobooth was so much fun and the dj had us dancing all night!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley D

Words cannot describe how happy we are that DMD3 Entertainment djed our wedding! Giacomo was so easy to work with and made us feel at ease. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley D

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ciana L

DMD3 was amazing! They had us dancing all night long!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah F

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Melissa P

DMD3 was a great company to work with! They were so responsive and helpful and catered to exactly what we wanted from a wedding DJ!! We had so much fun on our wedding night :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Melissa P

DMD3 Entertainment - Giacomo

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Laura N

We had Giacomo from DMD3 Entertainment for our wedding at the Brooksby Farms. Giacomo was awesome. He came highly recommended after he was hired for our friends wedding. Once we met, we instantly felt at ease and excited about the process. He was easy to work with and was more... Read More than willing to compromise and provide us with what we were looking for. He got our vision! Not to mention he has a wonderful music portal that he provides his clients where you can listen and select music you want played, it just made it so easy! Everything from Microphones for the officiant and speakers to having music outside, and music and lights in the barn for the dance party - Giacomo had it taken care. You can tell he has been doing this awhile and knows what everyone likes to dance to. We had about 3 hours of 100 guests dancing nonstop, from the mix of songs he had everyone dancing the whole time. He really knows how to read a crowd, everyone loved him! I couldn't recommend any one more personable and excited about what he does!

More than a DJ

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

If only every vendor we used could've been as easy and understanding as Giacomo. As you can imagine we had a few hiccups on our wedding day (with the limo and church), but Giacomo was able to calm me down and turned it into the greatest night of my life!

Non stop fun!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We could not have asked for a better night. We had so much fun the night flew by and our friends and family still talk about how great they were!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Dmd3 was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ and Photobooth!

The Best DJ you could ever Have

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Julie B

Look no further!!! Seriously stop!! Book DMD3 right now! They were amazing!!!! DMD3 did my wedding and it could not have been better! Their music choices were perfect! It was the perfect mix of old and new and everyone was dancing all night long! The dinner music was the perfect... Read More backdrop for my guests and got everyone ready to dance. My DJ was Nick and he was wonderful!! He picked the music based on my crowd and was great at knowing what would get them dancing! My guests could not stop raving about them!!! The owner was so amazing about going over everything with me before and so flexible to make sure it was everything I wanted. Their Photo Booth was also perfect! It was busy all night long and it was great because the guests could do it themselves and got the photo right away! They truly made my day perfect and made it the wedding of my dreams! If you want a DJ who is flexible, organized, helpful, not cheesy, and knows how to make your wedding perfect then book DMD3 Entertainment. I promise you won't be sorry!!!

Best night of my LIFE

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Excellent service. He was on point and let us know everything step by step. The music and lighting was fantastic. The photo booth was a great idea and loved it. Highly recommend for any event. He did a great job for my wedding and he will for yours. Also super important on... Read More prices. He was very fair and honest. Very comfortable to talk to and always answered all my questions with confidence. Thank You.

Wedding DJ Success!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Josephine C

After looking at a bunch of other local DJS for my wedding back in June at the Danversport Yacht Club, I was so happy to come across DMD3 Entertainment. For full disclosure, Giacamo at DMD3 is a friend of my now husband, but this review is in no shape bias towards that. First... Read More off, the staff at DMD3 works with you as much as you need throughout the process - from always scheduling an in-person meeting to assess what is needed for your event to having a highly detailed form to ensure you get everything you could possible ask for. The service for my wedding included the DJ, lighting, AND photobooth which was my ideal package option. I know they also offer smoke machines for dramatic effect and custom lighting to enhance your event even further. In terms of the DJ (Giacamo), he stuck with all the music and special song requests I wanted and kept the crowd entertained throughout. The photobooth was also a huge hit, with people coming back to take photos with all the different props (all provided by DMD3!) Photos are printed out right after and you can choose how many copies you want, which is super convenient. As the bride I also had the option of choosing color vs. black and white photos and the border design for the print outs, which was super fun. Highly recommend for a seamless event! :)

Giacomo Mannone

With 20 years of experience, I've been a part of hundreds of weddings. I started in 1996 (12 years old) with my dad's wedding band, djing upbeat dance sets while they took a break. As I got older I started djing in clubs in and around Boston, but my passion was always in entertaining for weddings. In 2012 I decided to leave my 9-5 job and pursue my career as a full time wedding dj. The best part of what I do is taking a couple's vision and making it into a reality! My goal is to provide a STRESS FREE , FUN celebration that you and your guests will remember forever!