Double-E Entertainment & Productions

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3010 Sanctuary Lane, Frederick, MD (301) 370-6432

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Priyanka R

We absolutely hit the jackpot with DJ Elon. If you want your guests coming up to you saying "Best. Wedding. Ever." (as so many of mine did, and I'm still getting compliments) then RUN, don't walk to book him now. I had family from India, my husband's family is from Michigan, we... Read More had an international guest list, we're 90's kids, plus we wanted our parents and grandparents to stay dancing all night long to music they knew. I explained as much to DJ Elon and he totally nailed it. I gave him a list of Bollywood music, and he clearly did his homework because he wove it in perfectly with top 40s, latin, golden oldies, and 90s/2000s music that brought us back. He kept everyone on the floor all night long, people would TRY to sit down but then the next song was so good they'd have to dance to that one as well. For the cocktail and dinner hour, I left it up to him, and he nailed that too with beautiful smooth jazz/cocktail music. It was elegant and beautiful when it was supposed to be, and super fun during the reception. DJ Elon went above and beyond, I am truly truly grateful for the fantastic ceremony, cocktail, and reception he played for us.

2017-11-01T07:40:51 Response from the vendor

DJ Elon LOVED your wedding and thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to utilize his musician/creative skills. His love of people, music, and milestone celebrations combined with his commitment to give you the wedding celebration of your dreams was a recipe for the great reception you enjoyed.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

DOUBLE E Entertainment is a Sure thing! Goal was to have a surprise celebration my parents would never forget; the wedding they never had. DJ Elon orchastrated a wedding ceremony with perfect sound and timing, all went off without a hitch. Following was the reception and WOW did... Read More the party get started! Smiles, laughter, and dancing quickly filled the room as DJ Elon got everyone going! With Host Ruben at the photo booth all the guest were dressing up, taking pictures, and talking about how much fun they were having! I love it when a plan comes together- thanks Double E Entertainment. We had the time of our lives! We will be calling you again for our next event!

2017-11-01T07:09:28 Response from the vendor

Sarah, your parents' wedding was one of the greatest moments that we were blessed to be a part of! Thank you for trusting us with this very special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Sam H

Elon was a great DJ and a perfect fit for our wedding. We did not have a wedding coordinator but that wasn't a problem because Elon kept things running smoothly and helped keep the evening on track. He played the right combination of music to keep our guests happy...New songs,... Read More classic party songs, upbeat and slow, plus the couple specific songs we requested! We also utilized his photobooth which was a huge hit and let us get pictures of guests who might have otherwise been missed by our photographers.We would definitely recommend Elon for your wedding!

2017-11-01T07:14:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your positive review! We LOVE helping our brides and grooms when it comes to the 'other' details in addition to our event entertainment services because we know that when everything runs smoothly, you can better enjoy the memory making, special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Katie B

Elon of Double E Entertainment made the evening fun for all our guests that ranged from college to late eighties. He MC'd the entire evening keeping the events we had chosen right on schedule but with adjustments as needed to maintain the flow of the evening. Starting with the... Read More planning, he truly helped us work through our ceremony music, offering perfect suggestions to meet our vision of the ceremony as well as having every song we asked for at his fingertips. At the reception he varied the music from soft jazz at the cocktail hour to 70s dance for those who don't admit they are in their 50s to girl power for the single ladies. Sometimes when we got off schedule/ plan he adapted rapidly - literally without skipping a beat. He played music at the right volume so you could still converse but still feel the vibe as evidenced by the dance floor never being empty all night. He provides (for a cost) a Photo Booth with good humored props and the unique ability to immediately post to social media - a big hit with the techno crowd (college kids). We hated the party to end because he made it so fun we wanted hours more. But he got everyone out of the room with a fun conga line. Elon is great!! We highly recommend him to any couple looking for a DJ who can make the party fun for everyone from kids to retirees.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kirstie L

Elon did a fantastic job at our reception! Kept everyone one the dance floor of all ages, I don't think I sat down once after speeches were over!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kirstie L

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ann M

My husband and I recently celebrated our 50th Anniversary and were very fortunate to have DoubleE Entertainment MC the entire event. They chose a perfect variety of music that appealed to our guests ranging from elementary age to seniors - it was perfect! Elon also provided a... Read More photo booth with all kinds of costume-wear and goodies - tons of fun! It was obvious that DJ Elon wanted everyone to have the opportunity to really enjoy themselves; and they did! Thank you DoubleE Entertainment. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rachel M

Elon and his team are very professional, lots of fun and very engaging with the guests. We thoroughly enjoyed having him be a part of our special day and would highly recommend Double-E Entertainment for your event!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Dennis & Nancy K

Do it! DJ Grant was awesome! We received many compliments from our guests about the music, and how he made sure that our event was lively and fun. He knew how to keep the energy in the room going with up tempo music, and the dance floor stayed crowded through the evening. DJ... Read More Grant was also a pleasure for us to work with. He was very responsive and agreeable to everything we wanted to do, and made constructive suggestions that helped us with our party. The guests were also pleased because he took requests for songs. We would absolutely work with DJ Grant again.

2017-11-01T07:16:04 Response from the vendor

DJ Grant is one of our most-requested DJ's. He really "gets" his clients and absolutely pours his heart and energy into every event. I'm thankful that you had the opportunity to work with DJ Grant and I know that he was thrilled to work with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Leesha V

Aside from being an awesome DJ, working with Elon allowed us to pool into one with the photographer. And we had not considered a photo booth until he presented it. It was a HUGE hit and allowed the guests to have a fun and personal memento of the day!

2017-11-01T07:18:07 Response from the vendor

Our package options are more than just a great deal; it's a lot of stressful planning/budgeting taken off of our brides, grooms, and other planners to-do lists. I'm so glad that you were able to take advantage of one of our DJ/Photo booth/Photography/Lighting options. Congratulations... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jon V

Elon was phenomenal. He kept everything at a great pace and ensured that everyone from my youngest cousins to my grandparents had a great time!

2017-11-01T07:19:56 Response from the vendor

DJ Elon LOVES people, and that love of people combined with his 'musician'mind helps bring the magic to the dance floor (and even the cocktail hour). We are thankful that you enjoyed your wedding celebration with DJ Elon. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

Double-E did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding. The dance for was overflowing all night. Elon was awesome!

2017-11-01T07:21:37 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding. We know that from the planning to the 'big day' DJ Elon was excited to make your and your daughter's dreams a reality. Thank you for taking the time to submit such a great review!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Angela V

Elon was so amazing during my wedding planning process. He was available to me constantly in the form of trips to the venue and meetings. His photography package was essential in making my planning easy. The photo package was not only amazing (Justin was very talented and... Read More willing to photograph anything and everything I asked) but also incredibly affordable. Then Elon went the extra mile to help coordinate day of events and and run and announce for my reception. He was even there for me for my inevitable day of crisis. Elon was very supportive and helpful, considering my husband was geographical distant because of the military. Elon has because like family to me, as well as his wife Gretchen. We have stayed in contact and worked of other projects together since my wedding day. I couldn't recommend Double E-Entertainment more. When considering the price I got not only a DJ, but a photographer, a wedding planner, a day-of-executor, and a friend.

2017-11-01T07:24:52 Response from the vendor

What a joy it was helping you with your wedding! Knowing that there aren't really any do-overs when it comes to getting it right or having those special, magical moments, we are committed to helping our brides and grooms have the best experience possible. Your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Rich C

Double-E Entertainment was AMAZING! Elon was a phenomenal DJ and MC! He worked well with our other vendors to help coordinate the events of the evening and keep things rollings throughout the night. The Magic Mirror photo-booth was incredible as well. People were taking photos... Read More all night and more than one person mentioned how cool it was and that they had never seen anything like it before.

2017-11-01T07:27:59 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding! Whether we are bringing live music, a DJ, one of our amazing photo booths, lighting, or any of our other services, it is critical to us that our brides and grooms have an incredible time! Every time our brides and grooms... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kevin W

We hired Elon to be our DJ on our wedding night. We were able to meet up a few times prior to the wedding to go over details. We met once to make sure he had the right personality fit with us and he was an excellent fit. And he also made time to visit the venue too and we... Read More strategized on placement of lighting and the set up. We knocked out logistics and what we expected and had our priorities straight so we're all on the same page. We have a few highlights we would like to share with Elon. - Our number one goal for Elon was to have the dance floor packed the entire night. We provided a list of songs and he had an "excellent flow" of when to play the songs. For instance, songs like the wobble and cupid shuffle were played at the right time. - We had choreographed our first dance, and he was able to modify the song to our needs and it was a perfect execution. - He had great suggestions on the whole entrance, from introductions to the first dance. Very enthusiastic, remembered everyones names on the intros - He knew we had a time line and was excellent on "crowd controlling" and making sure we followed the schedule to allow maximum dance time. - The set up of the DJ table also stuck out. Very clean and classy. You can tell he always goes the extra mile. - Also he is a lighting expert, there wasn't strobe lights in each corner, but he had a good balance of lighting too - Crowd engagement, he interacted with the crowd and was being a social butterfly too. Some DJs just sit behind the table the whole night, Elon was also part time entertainer. Overall Elon is very passionate about his career and you can tell with his attitude and his work. Being at the age where your attending many weddings, there are a lot of great DJs out there, but Elon tops them all. I would highly recommend Double-E Entertainment. Sincerely, Kevin & Melanie Wu

2017-11-01T07:31:42 Response from the vendor

Kevin and Melanie, your wedding was one of those that stood out, not just because of the experience at your reception, but the opportunities to make sure that we were able to get to know more about your vision for this special day. Elon is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Elijah V

We LOVED Dj Elon! He delivered so much more than we actually expected. We wanted a club-lite atmosphere and we got it and them some. I told him what was important to me was the music, lighting, and transitions during the night and music he played hit the mark and as a bonus he... Read More provided the lights and photo booth which meant that was one less thing we needed to think about. After the wedding I can't tell you how many guest came up to us telling us they have never been to a wedding with such a great music selection and flow. If you're looking for quality and professionalism mixed with a great experience you need to stop looking because you just found it. While I'm not planning on having another wedding, if I were, I know Elon would be one of the first on my list to call.

2017-11-01T07:35:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting us with your wedding entertainment. Throughout the planning process before your wedding, DJ Elon was committed to ensuring that he was prepared to give you the celebration of your dreams! It is a joy knowing that he did more than that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amanda B

Elon truly made our day one to remember! he is able to listen to your desires and Deliever! Elon cares his clients and treats you like family. Everyone who came to our wedding talks about how much fun it was and we thank Elon for that! He is high energy and passionate about his... Read More work. He will not disappoint.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Brittany C

My husband and I recently used Double E Mobile Music & entertainment as our Dj. Elon did a SPECTACULAR job! He was not only the Dj but he also has a photobooth that we were able to use. Elon who is the owner of this company is with the bride and groom every step of the way... Read More whether it is to give advice or bring up new ideas of how to do things! Elon and his team do an absolutely AMAZING job! He gets back to his bride and groom on a timely basis and understands that this is a very stressful time! I recommend that every bride use this DJ to not only have the Wedding of the YEAR but to have the least stressful time when it comes to the music!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 Lauryn B

My husband found Elon online after he was put in charge of finding the DJ, and he did an amazing job. I think many people underestimate the power of the DJ, but it is one of the most important aspects of a wedding - they can make it or break it. We spent a little more than we... Read More had anticipated, but it was completely worth it. From our first meeting with Elon he was more than willing to spend as much time with us as necessary to understand what we wanted for our wedding. Other vendors wanted to offer their typical wedding package, but Elon wanted it to be personalized for us. He did an outstanding job at running the show and making sure everything went perfect, and it did. He even calmed my mom's nerves, which has something to say. The dance floor was packed with people of all ages. It's been almost a month since our wedding and people continue to tell us our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have ever attended. It's all thanks to Elon!