Book Your Wedding with DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta/Roswell

A BALLROOM IN ROSWELL, GA

Nestled upon a hilltop and overlooking the city of Roswell, Georgia, the DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta-Roswell is a full-service hotel boasting more than 12,000 square feet of event space. The venue’s elegantly modern design mirrors the historic charm of Roswell, while also providing its own unique setting. There are many options to host a private event at this luxurious facility, with various packages designed to accommodate both wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples interested in celebrating their vows in this scenic city just might want to check out what the DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta-Roswell has to offer.

Great Oaks Ballroom. High ceilings and contemporary chandeliers highlight this room’s sleek decor. With a total of 3,192 square feet of event space, more than 200 guests can celebrate in the versatile ballroom for a reception. There’s also the option to divide the space for more intimate gatherings of 50 or 60 guests. Attached to the ballroom is a pre-function area that can be used as a lounge, bar or even as a spot to provide additional seating for guests. The room is also available for ceremonies and for this purpose it can accommodate up to 250 guests.

Goulding Hall. This space also features access to the pre-function space mentioned above and is just as versatile as the Great Oaks Ballroom. For a reception with 75 guests or fewer, this intimate venue can also be divided into three individual spaces in order to accommodate wedding events with fewer guests.

All catering is provided by the DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta-Roswell and packages feature options to choose from either a plated or buffet-style dinner reception. A choice of three butler-passed hors d’oeuvres is included in all dinner packages and there are options to have stationary displays featuring assorted cheeses and seasonal fruits.

A wedding cake may be brought in from an outside vendor and hotel staff will take care of the cutting and serving during the reception.

There is open bar service available, but it’s only offered through two of the packages (Deluxe and Premium). An open bar runs in duration from three to four hours. Couples should review the individual packages to get further details about bar services.

The hotel has a wedding specialist to assist in arranging tables for a reception. The guest tables are provided; however the couple has to request use of DJ, gift, place card and cake tables. Floor-length linen napkins are also provided and they come in white, ivory or black and feature matching napkins as well. Silverware, champagne flutes and glassware are all provided.

Some of the added perks that come with having a wedding at the DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta-Roswell include:

• Complimentary deluxe accommodations for couple on the night of wedding
  • Unsweetened iced tea during dinner
  • Table-side coffee and tea service during dessert
  • A maitre ‘d service for the couple
  • Hotel centerpieces for tables (mirror tile, hurricane globe and candles)
  • A champagne toast for all guests
  • A choice of covers and sashes for chairs (optional)

One of Roswell's Best Wedding Locations

The Great Oaks and Goulding Hall Ballrooms can accommodate up to 250 guests and your out-of-town guests can enjoy staying overnight in one of our beautiful guestrooms. The wedding specialist and professional staff will ensure the celebration is masterfully executed with precision, passion and style. Visit our new website for more information www.roswellweddingsbydoubletree.com. Or call our Wedding Specialist, Brittany Gerard, at 678.352.3118 or [email protected]

Ballroom, Hotel

Food + Catering, Planning

1075 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Roswell, GA (678) 352-3118

Excellent Hotel for Wedding Parties

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Kate A

This hotel is absolutely perfect for wedding guests and bridal parties! The hotel itself is gorgeous with great amenities! Blocking rooms here was very convenient and they offered a great rate for our guests including free breakfast in the morning. Plus the breakfast was... Read More delicious! The staff was very helpful throughout the time the block of rooms was being held. Our only issues were basic hotel problems like not having the bridal suite available on time and a few other little kinks. It really was a fantastic hotel all in all!

Great venue and all around hotel

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Jessica B

My husband and I were really happy with the Doubletree Hotel. We went there about 3 months prior to our wedding because the venue we had originally planned to use was not meeting our expectations...not even close. And, we're pretty simple people who really just wanted good... Read More customer service and a relaxed event! Well, we found that at the Doubletree. From our guests checking in to them checking out, everyone was impressed with the all around quality of the hotel. The entire staff was so nice and accommodating (the way it should be!) and Lu in catering was so wonderful to work with. She didn't nickel and dime me for the little stuff like a video screen and she actually seemed to enjoy her job (which is so hard to find anymore). As an added bonus, the hotel was recently remodeled and it has a modern, upscale feel to it. We were so happy with our last minute change!

Review for DoubleTree Hotel Atlanta/Roswell

Reviewed on 9/03/2008 Kylie I

Lu - Hotel's event coordinator - was great to work with and helped us think thru all the details. The venue was great because it allowed us options of how big the room would be (with retractable doors) and we were able to rent out a large enough space that our buffet was out in... Read More the hallway so there was tons of room for dancing and when it was time to close the buffet it wasn't disturbing to our guests or the party! Oh and the hotel is great about adjusting their 'set' menus to fit your needs.;Really the only thing was that there was a wedding that ran over into the beginning of our reception time - but it was only about 20 minutes and we just had to be patient and wait for their guests to get out before our party could fully begin.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Monica H

Our wedding weekend literally could have been perfect, had it not been for our awful experience with the DoubleTree. The accommodations themselves were perfectly fine and did the trick for getting ready. My parents booked one of the suites, which we used to host a hospitality... Read More suite and the space worked quite well. However, this hotel had been recommended to us for a hotel block specifically by someone who had used the complimentary shuttles to get guests to their own wedding at St. Ann's. Technically the hotel policy is that the shuttles will only go within a 5 mile radius, and the church falls just past that at 5.5 miles. When discussing with the coordinator Bill Ericson, he said that this wouldn’t be a problem and they would be able to make that work. I was so relieved! We immediately set up a block. My mom and I also met with Bill in person, and he again confirmed that running the shuttles just beyond the 5 mile radius wouldn’t be a problem. When it came to the wedding weekend, the shuttle did take us to and from the church on Friday without any problems. However, you can imagine our surprise when the shuttle refused to come to the church to pick up guests after the ceremony, saying that we were outside of the 5 mile perimeter! It was the EXACT location where the shuttle had picked us up the day before. We tried explaining that we had discussed this with Bill and that it had been agreed that the shuttle would come to St. Ann’s, but they would not send one. Our guests, including grandparents all nearly 90 years old, were quite literally stranded. My dad then had to jump through several hoops to get our guests back to the hotel after the church service, which was not was he expected or wanted to be doing. Our saving grace was that we had booked an outside trolley that was carrying the wedding party; we made a rush adjustment to the schedule, cut out some of the planned photography, and sent the trolley rushing back to make a pickup at the church. I expected when Bill heard about this that I would receive an apology. Instead, I was shocked to receive a standard, bland email in which he just said he was sorry if I was unaware, but the policy is that the shuttle will not go beyond a 5 mile radius from the hotel…. as if we had never discussed this! I was not a very demanding bride, but I did expect all of our vendors to live up to what we agreed. I wish Bill had simply been honest with us rather than making false promises so we could have taken our business elsewhere for reliable service and a more pleasant experience. We brought the DoubleTree an incredible amount of business, and the treatment that my grandparents and parents received regarding the shuttle was simply disgraceful.

2015-11-24T09:59:11 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry about the experience you had at our property. We strive to make every guest interaction and experience an exceptional one. I am glad that we were able to accommodate your request to take your guests outside of our shuttle radius on... Read Less Read More

Meet The Coordinator

Brittany Gerard

My name is Brittany Gerard and I am the Wedding Specialist at DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell. As the wedding specialist, I will be your main point of contact from the very first meeting to the cutting of the cake. I pride myself in being not only a vendor that you hire for your big day, but a resource that you can utilize throughout the planning process. My favorite thing about weddings is being apart of such a monumental event in someones life! I do not take that responsibility lightly, and I am honored when someone decides to host their wedding at my venue.