DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Claremont

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort

555 W. Foothill Blvd, Claremont, CA

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Jennifer W

Having our wedding at the Doubletree was amazing. They worked with us on all the details, were accommodating, reasonably priced, the food was good, and it was beautiful. John Gutzwiller, head of catering, is amazing.

Great venue, ok service

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 M M

Since this is where the bulk of our budget went we wanted to make sure they we got the most for our money and we did, food was great and the wedding packages available are a great value. Our Catering Manager was great, always willing to answer our questions and accommodate our requests when possible. The service on the night of the reception was not up to par and it seemed that some of the details that were on the banquet order were not followed by the service staff which was disappointing since we spent so much time going over them with our Catering Manager. Also they ruined the top tier of the wedding cake leaving it with a big chunk out and just left it on the table without communicating the mistake.

Claremont Doubletree

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Veronica L

The events coordinator, John, is so helpful and really sweet! He made everything so stress free and the food was amazing! People kept coming up to us to say they really enjoyed the food.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 MELINDA M

My experiance with the DoubleTree Claremont was amazing! John was great and always answered all my questions and got back to me in a timely manner. I felt completely at ease going into the wedding and everything was absolutely wonderful during the wedding. I also had a lot of family from out of town that stayed at the DoubleTree for the wedding for the whole week prior to the wedding. They were so nice and accomidating. All I heard from everyone was compliments about the venue and their stay.

7/18/2011 Response from the vendor

Melinda, you made my day! Thank you! :)

Send Email