Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kati M

I cannot say enough good things about Down in Front Productions, they are amazing! Our wedding video was perfect and even better than I could have ever imagined. They were there all day with us, which I really liked. They make you feel so comfortable the whole time. I also liked... Read More that they checked in with me several times before the wedding date to make sure everything was the way I wanted it to be. I am so glad we used them and will have the memories of our day forever.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Parrish A

I didn’t think I wanted a videographer at my wedding, because I just didn’t think it would work with our budget. I looked around at a few local vendors, but hit the jackpot with Down in Front Productions. Dustin reached out right after I emailed him for a quote, and talked with... Read More me to figure out the best package for my budget and preferences. Not only did he offer me a very reasonable price, he made adjustments to their shooting schedule to fit our needs. My husband and I didn’t feel comfortable recording interviews on our wedding day, so the video team came to our rehearsal dinner to record speeches from our family and friends. They used the kind words from our loved ones in our wedding video — and it was perfect. They were extremely accommodating and didn’t ask me or my husband to do anything we felt silly or uncomfortable doing. They also stayed from sun up until well after sun down so they could capture every moment. Now we have a gorgeous highlight video that makes me light up and smile every single time I watch it (and I’ve watched it A LOT.) We also have a full video of our ceremony and the full recordings of the speeches at our rehearsal dinner. I can’t tell you how happy I am to have video of my father giving me away, my mom helping me get dressed, seeing my husband for the first time at the end of the aisle, and all our closest family and friends together under one roof. They are truly priceless memories, capture perfectly by Down in Front Productions. I think the best quality of their service, was that I didn’t have to think about a single thing or tell them where to be or what to do. They checked in with me throughout our wedding planning process to make sure they had their plan in place, and then made it happen behind the scenes. I highly recommend Down in Front Productions — great quality for great value!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Onyinye U

Best videographer ever. DIFP crew are top notch. I recommend them and you won't regret having them take document of your best moment. Outstanding professionalism. All our guest loved their courtesy and motivation.