Put your dreams in our hands and Relax!

Dream Events by Sonya has designed and executed more than 100 weddings, from small family affairs to 500+ guest events. Our full or partial event planning services can assist you in organizing details, managing your budget or simply assisting with day-of coordination. We can orchestrate every element of your event starting with linens, lighting, flowers and table service and can transform any hotel ballroom, urban park, rustic lodge or sandy beach into a magical setting. We make you our top priority from the first meeting and will go above and beyond to make sure your dreams come true.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

4301 Regency Dr. , Glenview, IL Chicagoland Area (847) 722-6671

Kind, Professional and Friendly

Reviewed on 5/06/2015

Thanks for all of your help on this. We couldn't have done it without you! Thanks again! It has been so wonderful to have you help us and share in this wedding. We appreciate it so much. Your kindness and friendliness has made this busy an sometimes stressful time go so... Read More smoothly! You have definitely made the process enjoyable, and we will remember it forever!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Natalie M

Hands down, Sonya was the best decision we made for our wedding. We hired Sonya to be our day of coordinator and florist. It's hard for me to even know where to start this review because she was SO AMAZING at both. With regard to day of coordination, Sonya was impeccable.... Read More Nothing slipped through the cracks! My guests and bridesmaids kept commenting on how smoothly everything was running and how beautiful everything looked (all Sonya!). She was able to organize our large and rambunctious bridal party with ease (and humor! and kindness!). And although Sonya was amazing on the day of, she was a lifesaver the month leading up to wedding. Unlike many day-of-coordinators who only work with you on the day of your wedding, Sonya works with you the entire month leading up to your wedding!! She communicates with all vendors, develops an incredibly detailed timeline, picks up any special items you want for the reception, assists with seating chart, and so much more. I could go on and on! Now with regard to flowers, I can honestly say there is not one single thing I would change about our flowers. I booked Sonya as our day-of-coordinator before I booked a florist and I was talking with her about how discouraging the florists were!! Everything was so expensive and I was told left and right that we wouldn't be able to get what we wanted within our budget. Well, in comes Sonya! She told me that she works closely with a florist and would work within my budget to create the exact look I wanted. The flowers she delivered far exceeded my expectations. I showed her pictures from Pinterest and she gave me almost exact replicas. I had big full peonies, gorgeous tall arrangements, tons of beautiful candles, and it all fit in with the whimsical romantic look I was going for. About a month before the wedding, I met with her at her studio and she showed me exactly how she planned to set up the ceremony and reception. She showed me tons of different options and I left feeling like "wow, she's got this!" I'll end with this because this review is already really long...at the end of our wedding my dad, who is really quiet, said "That Sonya is worth her weight in gold. She's amazing!" I would recommend her to anyone and re-hire her in a minute. Thank you, Sonya, for making our day so incredible!!

Sonya is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Indira R

Sonya is AMAZING to say the least!! Sonya was my day of coordinator, but she did way more than just that. She made it her job to make sure that my day was a beautiful and magical as one dreams a wedding to be. She was actively involved in the décor of the church and the... Read More reception hall. She set up the church the night before the wedding and it already had that warm, elegant feel to it. When I stepped out onto the aisle, I could not believe how breathtaking the church was with all of the lit candles on the alter and all of the custom pieces that she made for my wedding. Hours before my wedding, she was at my reception hall setting up all of the centerpieces and the main welcome table. From seeing pictures from other events she coordinated, I had complete trust in her abilities, therefore I told her to do what she felt looked best in terms of decoration. Sonya definitely delivered! The reception hall looked amazing! I received so many compliments on the décor and all I could say was I had an amazing coordinator that made it her job to make sure I had a stress-free and beautiful wedding experience. The attention to detail to paid to everything did not go unnoticed. Additionally, it rained on the morning of my wedding day. When Sonya arrived at the church, she brought this beautiful umbrella for me to use because she know we had outdoor pictures planned. Also, she knew how to take care of the bridal party. She brought an emergency kit which obviously had emergency items such as safety pins, bobby pins, etc. but the kit also contained snacks. After a long stressful morning, it was a treat opening that box and finding snacks to hold us over until the reception. She's definitely many steps ahead if you can't tell by now. Lastly, Sonya recommended a florist by the name of Rita. I met with Rita once and had 1 or 2 phone calls here and there, and she completely got my vision. my bouquet was gorgeous as were my the bridesmaids bouquets, parent corsages, and the groomsmen boutonnieres.

Day of Coordinator

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

From the day that I met with Sonya at Starbucks I was impressed, she was so organized with her entire setup and not once during our initial meeting did I feel pressured to hire her. She genuinely wanted to give me her feedback and advice and allowed me to make my decision based... Read More off my needs. Sonya is so calm and collected and you just feel so comfortable knowing that she is handling everything. I was blown away by how Sonya and her assistant executed my vision for my ceremony and reception, it was done exactly how I envisioned it and maybe ever better. You know it was money well spent when your husband at the end of night tells you that the coordinator was FANTASTIC and would pay double the money if needed.

Life Savor

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

In one word,Sonya was incredible. She really helped pull everything together and on the day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch! During the planning she was incredibly flexible - my husband and I have busy work schedules, so she was very amenable to having weekend... Read More and evening calls. Always responsive on email. I would absolutely recommend working with Sonya - she's fantastic!