Wichita's Best Bridal Store

There's no need to make the trip to Kansas City. A bride-focused, fashion-forward store exists right here in Wichita. DG is the only place you'll need to go to find the perfect bridal gown. We feature the ONLY private bridal suites in Wichita, a carefully curated collection of gowns for every style, and one-of-a-kind experiences for each bride and her entourage. We're here to simply make your dreams come true. Full time bridal consultants with fashion degrees. Established in 2008. Our designers love us and you will, too. Weddings begin in Wichita. Trust us, you'll be glad you came. Let us make your day perfect - call 316-264-6688 to find your dream dress.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1005 W. Douglas, Wichita, KS (316) 264-6688

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Hannah P

Dress Gallery was really amazing! I worked with Pamela there and went in not having a set dress that I desired, only pieces or parts of the dress that I was hoping for. She was so patient and eager for the search and to help me find the dress that I loved. She was also wonderful... Read More about piecing the dress together by completing it with different veils, belts, and headbands. They called when each item I ordered was in, and were truly great people to work with! I would highly recommend them for any bride, any budget, and any style of dress. They have a wealth to offer!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Marie B

Dress Gallery was the best place I could have chosen for my dress shopping experience. My consultant Emma was aware of my budget, body type and taste in every gown that she brought me. Even on their busiest weekend of prom dress shopping, I never felt rushed. Thank you Dress... Read More Gallery and Emma for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Amy B

I would highly recommend Dress Gallery to anyone in the process of planning a wedding. Based on my ideas and list of must-haves, my stylist was able to find several dresses for me that I loved. The selection is excellent! Everyone is very friendly and helpful, and they work to... Read More give you a personalized experience to find the dress of your dreams.

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Kurt S

Granted, I did not make an appointment and one was needed. I was not even able to walk-in, which is ok, that is not why I'm just giving it a "pretty good". The price-points were much higher than our budget could afford; bridesmaid dresses and wedding dresses, although it was... Read More fun to look around, because they had many beautiful and unique dresses.

2018-03-17T09:24:20 Response from the vendor

Hi there - Thank you for coming in, and congratulations on your engagement. We have price points for every budget - from under $500-$3500. We do have a special trunk show happening this weekend with gowns that are of a higher price point than that,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Jan B

I am delighted with my experience at Dress Gallery, and my consultant Kayla. I was able to select, and purchase my gown on my first visit. Kayla did an excellent job capturing my style, and went above and beyond my expectations.

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Ruth H

I had been to davids bridal for my sister and had the worst experience because it was so busy. So when I was looking for a dress, I wanted to find a place that my family could feel comfortable while I tried on dresses and I wouldn’t feel rushed. Dress gallery gave me that and... Read More more. Jillian made sure dresses stayed well within my price range and worked with all my picky requirements. After almost 10 dresses, I found the PERFECT dress. I couldn’t have found it without Dress Gallery!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Michelle G

Katie Jones was my Bridal consultant and I only have great things to say! She was very attentive to what I was looking for, asked what I liked, and didn’t like about each dress; and worked towards finding the dress I chose! The store had a separate bridal area, with enclosed... Read More lounges for the party; the privacy was really nice! Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Stormie R

Every person at Dress Gallery was so nice, and Katie was AMAZING!!! She is the sweetest, most patient person ever! She also definitely knows her stuff, she helped me get my perfect dress, which was the first one she had me try on! She made the experience that much easier. If you... Read More are looking for a dress, I would never go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Alex H

Had a great experience with Dress Gallery, I emailed on a Monday to see if they had a style of dress I had fallen in love with. I immediately got a message back from Katie, she answered all my questions and even squeezed me in for the very same Saturday. She remembered who I... Read More was, pulled the dress and bared with me while I fussed over all the details. She was very helpful with all my questions! I ended up with the dress I came in to try on! I absolutely recommend EVERY bride visit the Dress Gallery. Their selection is exceptional and their staff is so friendly!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Sandy L

Jillian was amazing!!! I’m a plus size bride, so I was extremely nervous to find a dress I’d love that would fit. Jillian listened, made it fun and comfortable. My experience couldn’t have been better!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Sydney B

I had an amazing experience. The consultant did a great job listening to what I did and did not want in a dress and showed me options that truly fit my style.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Emily M

Loved how friendly the girls are, they made me feel extremely comfortable. Jillian was able to find the perfect dress even when I wasn't sure how to articulate how I was feeling about the dresses I was putting on.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Alyssa G

I will highly recommend Dress Gallery to all brides! I am a very indecisive and picky person and with the help with Katie and Kayla, I was able to find my dream dress. They were so patient and helpful and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Bre S

If you are looking for a wedding dress this is the ONLY place in Wichita to go. Knowledgeable and professional staff, beautiful dresses, and an overall wonderful experience! Katie Jones was nothing short of incredible in helping me find the perfect dress. Now my wedding day... Read More can't come soon enough! The hardest part of the wedding planning from this point on is going to be waiting a full year before I can put that beautiful dress on again!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Christina H

I had a wonderful experience picking out my gorgeous dress at the Dress Gallery. The private suites are perfect - they include comfortable seating so that your mom, bridesmaids, or other friends and family members can be near you and see all of the dresses you try on. The staff... Read More is extremely friendly and very helpful. I brought some Pinterest inspiration photos to show the types of dresses I liked, and the staffer assisting me showed me dresses that were exactly what I had in mind. She also asked me my price range and stuck to it. I found a gorgeous dress, veil and accessories - and I even received a discount as part of the National Bridal Sale Event.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Ally R

Katie was absolutely amazing!! I already had a dress in mind that I was looking for, but she brought out two others that I fell in love with as well! She was extremely knowledge about the dresses as well as easy to talk to and get along with! I loved that each bridal party had... Read More their own separate room! I cannot wait to come back and for bridesmaids dresses!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kelly R

I could not have asked for a better experience finding the dress of my dreams! Jillian was amazing to work with and new exactly what would look great on my body type.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Monica L

They were wonderful! So helpful and fantastic personalities :) I LOVED my dress! Jillian & April are just fantastic! :)

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Salena A

Highly recommend this place. They were very helpful and not pushy. Very kind and didn't make me feel out of place.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 melissa L

I don't like how it's by appointment only and the dresses aren't available to look at on the floor

2017-05-25T09:36:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Melissa- I'm sad you're unhappy with the way our store is set up and run. We're by appointment so we can provide a first-class experience to all of our brides and unfortunately, we aren't always available for walk in clients due to our schedule.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kylie H

The consultants are so kind, patient, and knowledgeable! I truly felt like the center of attention, with my consultant catering to my individual needs as a bride. They have a wonderful selection of gowns to fit any price range and their items are very reasonably priced. I would... Read More recommend Dress Gallery again and again!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Olivia M

We loved all of our visits to Dress Gallery. Our first visit was in March and was the first of three shops we planned on visiting that weekend (we canceled the other appointments after our success at DG!). Jillian helped us through our visit and was amazing to work with! The... Read More store brought in a dress that I had seen in a magazine for me to try on, and had many options after that. I ended up liking parts of two different dresses, and Jillian said she would speak with the designer to see what they thought about combining the dresses and get back to me later in the week. At the same appointment we were able to find the most amazing bridesmaid dresses that tied in with my dress design perfectly. Jillian's help that day was incredible, and her added service throughout that next week while communicating with the designer of my dress went above and beyond! Our next appointment was in August to see my dress finished and to have my first fitting. The dress was breathtaking, and captured everything I wanted! We chose to go with the alterations lady that was in the store that day and planned on a final fitting later in September. At the same appointment we were able to find the perfect dress for my mom, again with Jillian's expert help! The only "hiccups" we experienced were that i never received communication from the store when my dress came in. I live in Dallas, so visiting the store can't just be done on a last minute basis! I ended up calling the store in july to inquire about my dress to find out that they had already had it there for over a month. The other issue we had was to do with the alterations company. She was very thorough in her first appointment, and again at a fitting appointment done in her own store. A family member picked up my dress when it was finished as I was in Dallas, when I saw the dress the wednesday before my wedding I noticed that after alterations the beading was not replaced on a few parts of my dress (beading was the main feature of my dress) leaving bare parts along my hips. Overall I would definitely recommend dress shopping/buying from Dress Galley and Jillian! My only advice would be to use a different alterations company, or have someone picking up your dress who is able to inspect it closely and know what it should look like!

2016-12-19T13:36:59 Response from the vendor

Hi Olivia! Thank you so much for your review. We can't wait to see pictures of your custom dress! I appreciate your honesty and we have started to text and call our brides when their dresses come in. I'm sorry we weren't able to reach... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Linda P

Dress Gallery is amazing! They understood that I loved a dress I saw online and they knew that it'd be the dress for me. They put me in other dresses so that my parents, who had never seen me in a wedding dress, could have that first dress moment before seeing the dress. Once we... Read More determined that the dress was right, Jillian helped us find the right veil and ordered material for sleeves to be added. Once it came in, they let me put it on without an appointment so I could put on MY dress. They're amazing and they know what a bride wants, even if she doesn't know herself.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jennie P

Dress Gallery is the place to go!! I went in not know much and with a list of dresses I thought I would like. Jillian was my bridal consultant and was amazing to work with! Her knowledge and skills help me picked the perfect wedding dress and accessories to go with for my... Read More Destination Wedding in Jamaica. I love how you get your own private room with seating for family and friends, a mirror, and your own changing room. I had such a great experience and would highly recommend this place to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Emma

When I bought my prom dress here a couple of years ago I had such a fantastic experience. All of the girls working were incredibly sweet and made sure I found something I'd love. I knew when I got engaged I had to go back. I started my wedding dress shopping a few months ago and... Read More everything has been perfect! They couldn't have made it any easier!!