Wichita's Best Bridal Store

There's no need to make the trip to Kansas City. A bride-focused, fashion-forward store exists right here in Wichita. DG is the only place you'll need to go to find the perfect bridal gown. We feature the ONLY private bridal suites in Wichita, a carefully curated collection of gowns for every style, and one-of-a-kind experiences for each bride and her entourage. We're here to simply make your dreams come true. Full time bridal consultants with fashion degrees. Established in 2008. Our designers love us and you will, too. Weddings begin in Wichita. Trust us, you'll be glad you came. Let us make your day perfect - call 316-264-6688 to find your dream dress.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1005 W. Douglas, Wichita, KS (316) 264-6688
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Linda P

Dress Gallery is amazing! They understood that I loved a dress I saw online and they knew that it'd be the dress for me. They put me in other dresses so that my parents, who had never seen me in a wedding dress, could have that first dress moment before seeing the dress. Once we... Read More determined that the dress was right, Jillian helped us find the right veil and ordered material for sleeves to be added. Once it came in, they let me put it on without an appointment so I could put on MY dress. They're amazing and they know what a bride wants, even if she doesn't know herself.

Dream Dress was Waiting

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Jennifer F

I had the best experience ever with DG, they're staff are the best, they were available to answer questions the whole way!!

Bridesmaids dresses

Reviewed on 12/21/2013 Sarah G

I ordered bridesmaid dresses from dress gallery with just 9 weeks until the wedding, we had them rush ordered and they arrived in plenty of time. April and Emily were both very helpful as I had 7 bridesmaids (two were pregnant) and ordered 2 different styles of dresses (neither... Read More was maternity style) and everyone looked perfect. I wish I could post a photo here! I also purchased my veil, earrings and headpiece there, loved all of the finishing touches!!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Marie B

Dress Gallery was the best place I could have chosen for my dress shopping experience. My consultant Emma was aware of my budget, body type and taste in every gown that she brought me. Even on their busiest weekend of prom dress shopping, I never felt rushed. Thank you Dress... Read More Gallery and Emma for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kylie H

The consultants are so kind, patient, and knowledgeable! I truly felt like the center of attention, with my consultant catering to my individual needs as a bride. They have a wonderful selection of gowns to fit any price range and their items are very reasonably priced. I would... Read More recommend Dress Gallery again and again!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Amy B

I would highly recommend Dress Gallery to anyone in the process of planning a wedding. Based on my ideas and list of must-haves, my stylist was able to find several dresses for me that I loved. The selection is excellent! Everyone is very friendly and helpful, and they work to... Read More give you a personalized experience to find the dress of your dreams.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Olivia M

We loved all of our visits to Dress Gallery. Our first visit was in March and was the first of three shops we planned on visiting that weekend (we canceled the other appointments after our success at DG!). Jillian helped us through our visit and was amazing to work with! The... Read More store brought in a dress that I had seen in a magazine for me to try on, and had many options after that. I ended up liking parts of two different dresses, and Jillian said she would speak with the designer to see what they thought about combining the dresses and get back to me later in the week. At the same appointment we were able to find the most amazing bridesmaid dresses that tied in with my dress design perfectly. Jillian's help that day was incredible, and her added service throughout that next week while communicating with the designer of my dress went above and beyond! Our next appointment was in August to see my dress finished and to have my first fitting. The dress was breathtaking, and captured everything I wanted! We chose to go with the alterations lady that was in the store that day and planned on a final fitting later in September. At the same appointment we were able to find the perfect dress for my mom, again with Jillian's expert help! The only "hiccups" we experienced were that i never received communication from the store when my dress came in. I live in Dallas, so visiting the store can't just be done on a last minute basis! I ended up calling the store in july to inquire about my dress to find out that they had already had it there for over a month. The other issue we had was to do with the alterations company. She was very thorough in her first appointment, and again at a fitting appointment done in her own store. A family member picked up my dress when it was finished as I was in Dallas, when I saw the dress the wednesday before my wedding I noticed that after alterations the beading was not replaced on a few parts of my dress (beading was the main feature of my dress) leaving bare parts along my hips. Overall I would definitely recommend dress shopping/buying from Dress Galley and Jillian! My only advice would be to use a different alterations company, or have someone picking up your dress who is able to inspect it closely and know what it should look like!

2016-12-19T13:36:59 Response from the vendor

Hi Olivia! Thank you so much for your review. We can't wait to see pictures of your custom dress! I appreciate your honesty and we have started to text and call our brides when their dresses come in. I'm sorry we weren't able to reach... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jennie P

Dress Gallery is the place to go!! I went in not know much and with a list of dresses I thought I would like. Jillian was my bridal consultant and was amazing to work with! Her knowledge and skills help me picked the perfect wedding dress and accessories to go with for my... Read More Destination Wedding in Jamaica. I love how you get your own private room with seating for family and friends, a mirror, and your own changing room. I had such a great experience and would highly recommend this place to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Emma

When I bought my prom dress here a couple of years ago I had such a fantastic experience. All of the girls working were incredibly sweet and made sure I found something I'd love. I knew when I got engaged I had to go back. I started my wedding dress shopping a few months ago and... Read More everything has been perfect! They couldn't have made it any easier!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Tori D

I loved Dress Gallery! My mom actually surprised me with an appointment so I had no idea what to expect. My consultant was very professional and helpful and we found my dress within an hour of searching. I came back later to buy a head piece and was able to work with the same... Read More consultant who helped me find something that went well with my dress and wedding colors. I had such a great time!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Lainey C

If you're needing a dress this is the place to go! They make you feel like a bride and help you find the perfect dress! Jillian was my consultant and she was AMAZING! I found the perfect dress thanks to them!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

Words cannot describe what a wonderful experience I had at Dress Gallery! My consultant Jillian took the time to listen to what I had in mind and found the dress of my dreams. She was there evey step of the way. The entire team is so knowledgable, friendly and dedicated, and... Read More they really go above and beyond for their brides. The store is beautiful and it offers an amazing selection of gowns as well as a wide variety of accessories and jewelry. I highly recommend Dress Gallery to anyone looking for a gorgeous gown and excellent customer service!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Lillie W

Fantastic! Beautiful selection of gowns, and the consultants are the sweetest people I've met through my entire planning process! I'm so pleased with my decision to purchase through Dress Gallery.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Rachel V

I can not say enough wonderful things about Dress Gallery and my bridal consultant, Katie! This was my first day dress shopping, so I wasn't sure what to expect. From the moment I walked in the store, I felt welcome and "part of the family". Katie had a sincere interest in... Read More helping me have a great time and finding the dress of my dreams, including "customizations" that were available through the manufacturer and various accessories. I walked in with a list of styles from their designers as well as my Pinterest board and imagination, and Katie pulled at least 10 dresses over the course of my appointment to meet my ever-changing interest! We went through the full spectrum of gowns it felt like, and at one point I was sincerely overwhelmed by the chatter of those who had come with me to my appointment. Katie did a great job of stepping back and letting me "think things through" with each dress, and each time came back with a dress that perfectly had what I didn't like about the previous dress. In the end, she ended up bringing me a very simple gown that I would NEVER have considered, and added the perfect belt and shoulder capelet to make it a 100% original creation that was absolutely the perfect dress in every way. After she had "built" my dress, she let me spend some time in it until I was 100% sure that it was "the one" and was thorough in walking me through the check out, downpayment, and sizing process. She worked with me to get me the best discounts she could based on the specials going on in the store, and after creating my dream dress surprised me by telling me I was $500 UNDER BUDGET! That's right - she built my dress almost from scratch and left me with plenty of budget space for alterations and then some. Katie is an absolute rock star and I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with her and the staff at Dress Gallery!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Arleigh A

Pamela is a rock star. The Dress gallery by far had the best dress buying experience of the stores I went to. When it came down to two dresses at DG and another store, they squeezed me into their schedule within an hour's notice so I could try on the dress one more time.... Read More Discounts are available for Bridesmaids dresses if you purchase your dress here, so that is a plus. I just loved them so much!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Emily D

Pamela at Dress Gallery is such a pro for Bridal Wear and Bridesmaids dresses. My appointment was a breeze despite it being my first time trying on dresses and I felt so comfortable making a decision to buy a dress with her guidance. She had excellent picks and suggestions based... Read More on my feedback of the dresses I tried on and was also a great advocate for what I liked in dresses (the group I came shopping with was a little overwhelming!) Overall, Pamela was a pro and made finding the dress way less daunting and much more fun!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

I had a lovely experience at the Dress Gallery with Pamela. This was the second (out of 3) places I visited. I loved my dress and experience so much I returned the same day to purchase it! Nothing compared to the customer service I received with Pamela and the owner. Pamela... Read More listened to everything I said about each dress and genuinely cared that I would find my dream dress. I never felt rushed and the bridal room is private. I didn't have to share a mirror with other brides or have strangers stare at me while I tried to find the best fit. When I returned the owner let me try on the dress one more time without an appointment! I highly recommend Dress Gallery!

Wedding dress and bridesmaids

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Brie D

Dress Gallery has a great selection of dresses. Katie helped me and she was wonderful to work with. Their sizing for bridesmaid dresses was very odd and they didn't have a great selection, but the dresses we selected were perfect. The girls looked great. Most everyone there is... Read More very nice to work with (a few exceptions though) but overall we had a great experience and would definitely recommend them as they have a much better selection of dresses than the other stores in town.

The One

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Kaitie S

I went to dress gallery with a picture of the Maggie Sottero dress, Emma, I wanted to try on. Dress gallery recently sold their sample, but the consultant pulled multiple dresses that were similar to the style I wanted. None were good enough. My heart was set on Emma.I knew if I... Read More tried her on I would buy. The store owner, April, looked up when the dress would be back in stock, which just so happened to be that day, a couple of hours after my appointment. April called the fed-ex man and made him deliver the dress earlier than expected so I could test it out. I fell in love and knew it was the one. I was so amazed with the customer service. They were wonderful. They went out of their way to get the dress in the store and make sure my experience was perfect. April remembers me every time I go in to the store and always asks how the planning process was going. Dress gallery has a huge selection of gowns, of various designers, and at cheaper prices than chain retailers. There is no reason to go anywhere else, April and her staff are the best in Kansas. You won't be disappointed

Fairy Tale Wedding

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Bradye P

Jill helped me find the dress of my dreams! She found exactly what I wanted even though I wasn't sure what I was looking for. I had SO many compliments on my dress!! I am so thankful I found dress at Dress Gallery.

Reviewed on 6/05/2015

Dress Gallery was my very first stop to try on dresses. Katie was so awesome. I really didnt have a clue what i was looking for. She helped me try on so many dresses. I fell in love with the 3rd dress, but i kept trying on dresses. But at the end i chose the 3rd dress i tried... Read More on. I drove 3 1/2 hours to go to this dress shop! Well worth the trip! Loved Katie must make an appointment with her!

Great service!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Megan P

The Dress Gallery was wonderful to work with. I purchased my wedding dress here for my April 18th wedding. I knew exactly which Maggie Sottero dress I wanted. I did debate on purchasing it where I lived but it was the personal thank you note that the staff sent that sold me on... Read More buying it in my home town.

Bride to be

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Rikki L

My wedding is in October and I have been back multiple times to the Dress Gallery. Each time they treat me with respect and know exactly what I want. Jillian was fantastic. She was my consultant. I went in about 4 months after I initially went in and she remember who I was and... Read More what I wanted exactly. I was so impressed! I will be taking my wedding party and tuxedo orders there just because how great their service was.

Happily Ever After

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Whitney T

I shopped at four other dress places before finding the one at dress gallery! The girls helped me find the perfect dress by asking me what I did and did not like about each one I tried on. Once I purchased my dress they continued to be there to answer questions for me. We also... Read More got our tuxes from them. They were helpful and everything arrived on time! We hit some snags along the way but they handled everything and made sure I had everything I wanted in time for my big day! I couldn't have asked for a better place to get our wedding apparel!!

Great Job!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015

AWESOME Job. The folks at the Dress Gallery really made you feel important and took the time to give great service to their clients. Highly recommended!!