Eagle Glen Golf Club

Corona, CA

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Your perfect life together begins at Eagle Glen

Eale Glen Golf Club has two outdoor ceremony options to choose from, both with a wrought-iron gazebo. A spacious ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors that let in lots of natural light. Eagle Glen ambles along the base of the eastern edge of Cleveland Nation Forrest.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall

1800 Eagle Glen Parkway, Corona, CA

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Tracye S

This venue is beautiful with green grass and great mountain views. The food was very tasty and the staff outstanding. They managed my rehearsal and made sure everyone was in place the day of the ceremony. I have great photos that I will cherish the rest of my life. My guest count was 170 and the cost included everything for under $10K.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Adriana O

The staff and service was wonderful! The Venue was beautiful! The food was delicious!

My Wedding Location

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 lizette p

Not only is the venue breath taking with gorgeous mountain views but the staff is AMAZING! Jarred, Gina, & Junior made sure everything ran smooth the day of, they were extremely professional and very attentive not only with the Bridal party but with all my guest. I would 100% recommend Eagle Glen!

Beautiful Views

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Amanda C

Excellant staff yummy food beautiful scenary

June 24, 2011 Wedding

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Annalynn N

This was a beautiful venue. The landscaping set the perfect setting for our pictures. The staff was wonderful but we found out the day of the wedding they cut back the staff's hours and we really need the extra person we were promised would be there when we set up. The one thing I wish they would have made clear was they isn’t one wedding coordinator assigned to each wedding like we were told when we first booked with them. Regina Springfield (one of the wedding coordinators) was amazing! She made our day very special. The price is affordable for those who are on a tight budget. This is a MUST SEE venue!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Lori V

Every person in the Event staff at Eagle Glen was always exptremely helpful and took care of anything that came up. They always made sure that the VIPs were well taken care of and made sure the ceremony/reception ran smoothly. The backdrop of the hills and their lake on the golf course made for a beautiful ceremony site and for great pictures!

A few blunders but otherwise beautiful day

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Brandi G

We did the $45 per person package. The way that they do it is they take the $45.00 per head, charge that by a 20% service fee, and then take that figure and multiply it by 8.75% for tax. I still can't understand why we would be taxed on their service charge of 20% (their tip) but it was not something that they were willing to negotiate. Our wedding started at 5:00 pm, and my wedding coordinator (Kelsie) told me that the bridal party and vendors could arrive as early as 3:00. My bridal party and I got there right at 3:00, to get our dresses on, and take pictures. To our dismay, there was another weddding going on, and the brides room was locked and full of the other bridal partys stuff. I knew nothing about this other wedding... To make matters worse, my husband and his groomsmen got to the venue at 4:00 which was when that other wedding finally left, so the girls and I didn't even get to take pictures! I am still really upset about that... All I have is pictures of us in the brides room, and a few that we took after the ceremony. Not cool. I have to say, the ceremony was beautiful. The backdrop off of the course is really something else. GREAT for pictures. Ours turned out amazing, and everyone told us that it was the most beautiful ceremony that they'd ever been to. As far as the reception went, the food was great, and so was the service. My only issue is that there was another wedding going on the other side of the partition, that I was told wouldn't start until 7:00, yet at 6:45 when my Dad was making his speech, the music was BLARING, and it was very distracting... I was really dissapointed. If I would have known that that was going to happen, I wouldn't have had my reception there... I don't care how good the food was! My last complaint is that they tell you that the alcohol is 50/50 when you bring outside beverages in. So, we brought in 60 bottles of wine along with other beverage selections... 30 bottles of wine were to be served, and the other 30 went to the venue. Well, only 3 bottles were drank (what can I say, our friends are beer and vodka drinkers!) so we expected to get 27 bottles back... No such luck! Apparantly whatever isn't served, stays with the house as well! Unbelievable!!! COMPLETELY unfair! You know, Eagle Glen is a gorgeous place, like I said, and most of the staff, (Jared is my FAVE!) is wonderful... They got rid of Rhonda, which was a blessing in itself... But things like what I have mentioned here, has left such a bad taste in my mouth, it's hard to give them a great review! It's hard to feel good about everything when you're lied to, and taken advantage of! All I can say, is if you're getting married here, make sure that you negotiate a fair deal, (Mark seems reasonable, but I didn't meet him until a the week of the wedding). Also, re think the whole "bringing your own alcohol in"! Good luck, and happy planning! PS. The $45 dollar package for 136 guests was a little under $8,000. That is for the site, and food. You still have to pay for everything else! DJ, Florist, Alcohol, Decor, ETC... I was a DIY bride, and our total cost for everything was a little over $15,000.

Review for Eagle Glen Golf Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Cynthia H

The greens were amazing! Everyone commented on how the pics look like they came straight out of a magazine! Great venue for brides looking for a laidback, elegant look.;If you're looking to order ice sculptures, don't!! I had ordered them through my florist and was told they don't have a freezer big enough to store the sculptures :(

TO Eagle Glen Golf Club