Eagle Glen Golf Club

Corona, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Eagle Glen Golf Club

A BALLROOM IN CORONA, CA

Eagle Glen Golf Club combines the impeccable landscape of a golf course with the rugged beauty of the mountains to create lasting memories for to-be-weds. Situated in the Inland Empire city of Corona just east of Disneyland in Anaheim, the golf club offers a picturesque view of the Cleveland National Forest. The verdant mountain naturally sets the theme and creates a sensational backdrop for the wedding photography. The cupola-topped clubhouse features opulent furnishings, warm natural lighting and contemporary décor serves as focal points for pre- and post-wedding photos and also naturally enhances the ambience of the wedding. Couples can choose from picturesque outdoor ceremony locations to luxurious indoor reception areas.

The Grand Ballroom. Ideal for both ceremonies and receptions, the Grand Ballroom easily seats up to 400 guests or about 600 if standing. Splitting the area allows for a more intimate ceremony. If compartmentalized, the Pinnacle side can accommodate about 120 people. The Monument side allows for more room and seats up to 160 people. Glass doors provide access to the veranda, where guests enjoy a panoramic view of the highlands.

The Lakeside. Couples say their vows on an elaborate arbor on a small platform just above a reed pond. Weather permitting, the Lakeside is an ideal outdoor location for ceremonies with up to 350 guests.

The Mountainside. Intended for large ceremonies, the Mountainside is capable of seating up to 1,000 guests. A wrought-iron gazebo surrounded by shady pine trees and overlooking the verdant forest serves as the chantry for to-be-weds.

Couples can choose to have an indoor wedding ceremony at the Grand Ballroom or tie the knot under the clear skies at the lakeside or at the Mountainside. Receptions are typically held at the Grand Ballroom where an executive chef and skilled culinary staff create the food onsite and served by private culinary staff.

Eagle Glen Golf Club offers all-inclusive wedding packages that include on-site preparations for the pre and post-wedding ceremony, floral design, decorations, lighting and live entertainment. The site's culinary team offers a range of menu selections customizable according to the couple's taste and preference.

Each wedding package offers about seven hours of facility use, including a scheduled one hour of rehearsal before the wedding, one hour for the ceremony and five hours for the reception. A private bridal suite is also allocated for the bride an hour before the ceremony. Couples can inquire about prices and book ceremonies and receptions by contacting the golf club's event sales manager.

Eagle Glen Golf Club tailors menus according to the preference of the couple. Vegetarian, vegan and other specialty menus are available to accommodate people with allergies or sensitive to particular food and drinks. Eagle Glen Golf Club also provides the following services without additional charges:

• Dance hall
  • Linen and napkins
  • Platform for head table
  • Sweetheart table
  • Tableware, glassware and cutlery
  • Cake cutting services
  • Cash bar and bartender services

The Grille, the on-site restaurant at the Eagle Glen Golf Club, offers catering services for weddings and other events. The golf club also recommends ideal locations in and out of its premises for entertaining guests, holding bridal showers or throwing bachelor parties.

Your perfect life together begins at Eagle Glen

Eale Glen Golf Club has two outdoor ceremony options to choose from, both with a wrought-iron gazebo. A spacious ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors that let in lots of natural light. Eagle Glen ambles along the base of the eastern edge of Cleveland Nation Forrest.

Ballroom, Country Club

1800 Eagle Glen Parkway, Corona, CA (951) 278-2842

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Kristina A

We were married at eagle glen on 3/18/16 and it was an amazing day! I definitely recommend working with Raul, he's knowledgable and really takes into consideration what would be best for you as a couple. We loved working with him. Food was amazing, all our guests gave us great... Read More compliments. I absolutely loved my wedding day and eagle glen made it possible! I would definitely recommend anyone getting married to check it out!

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Tracye S

This venue is beautiful with green grass and great mountain views. The food was very tasty and the staff outstanding. They managed my rehearsal and made sure everyone was in place the day of the ceremony. I have great photos that I will cherish the rest of my life. My guest... Read More count was 170 and the cost included everything for under $10K.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Adriana O

The staff and service was wonderful! The Venue was beautiful! The food was delicious!

My Wedding Location

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 lizette p

Not only is the venue breath taking with gorgeous mountain views but the staff is AMAZING! Jarred, Gina, & Junior made sure everything ran smooth the day of, they were extremely professional and very attentive not only with the Bridal party but with all my guest. I would... Read More 100% recommend Eagle Glen!

Beautiful Views

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Amanda C

Excellant staff yummy food beautiful scenary

June 24, 2011 Wedding

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Annalynn N

This was a beautiful venue. The landscaping set the perfect setting for our pictures. The staff was wonderful but we found out the day of the wedding they cut back the staff's hours and we really need the extra person we were promised would be there when we set up. The one thing... Read More I wish they would have made clear was they isn’t one wedding coordinator assigned to each wedding like we were told when we first booked with them. Regina Springfield (one of the wedding coordinators) was amazing! She made our day very special. The price is affordable for those who are on a tight budget. This is a MUST SEE venue!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Lori V

Every person in the Event staff at Eagle Glen was always exptremely helpful and took care of anything that came up. They always made sure that the VIPs were well taken care of and made sure the ceremony/reception ran smoothly. The backdrop of the hills and their lake on the... Read More golf course made for a beautiful ceremony site and for great pictures!

A few blunders but otherwise beautiful day

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Brandi G

We did the $45 per person package. The way that they do it is they take the $45.00 per head, charge that by a 20% service fee, and then take that figure and multiply it by 8.75% for tax. I still can't understand why we would be taxed on their service charge of 20% (their tip)... Read More but it was not something that they were willing to negotiate. Our wedding started at 5:00 pm, and my wedding coordinator (Kelsie) told me that the bridal party and vendors could arrive as early as 3:00. My bridal party and I got there right at 3:00, to get our dresses on, and take pictures. To our dismay, there was another weddding going on, and the brides room was locked and full of the other bridal partys stuff. I knew nothing about this other wedding... To make matters worse, my husband and his groomsmen got to the venue at 4:00 which was when that other wedding finally left, so the girls and I didn't even get to take pictures! I am still really upset about that... All I have is pictures of us in the brides room, and a few that we took after the ceremony. Not cool. I have to say, the ceremony was beautiful. The backdrop off of the course is really something else. GREAT for pictures. Ours turned out amazing, and everyone told us that it was the most beautiful ceremony that they'd ever been to. As far as the reception went, the food was great, and so was the service. My only issue is that there was another wedding going on the other side of the partition, that I was told wouldn't start until 7:00, yet at 6:45 when my Dad was making his speech, the music was BLARING, and it was very distracting... I was really dissapointed. If I would have known that that was going to happen, I wouldn't have had my reception there... I don't care how good the food was! My last complaint is that they tell you that the alcohol is 50/50 when you bring outside beverages in. So, we brought in 60 bottles of wine along with other beverage selections... 30 bottles of wine were to be served, and the other 30 went to the venue. Well, only 3 bottles were drank (what can I say, our friends are beer and vodka drinkers!) so we expected to get 27 bottles back... No such luck! Apparantly whatever isn't served, stays with the house as well! Unbelievable!!! COMPLETELY unfair! You know, Eagle Glen is a gorgeous place, like I said, and most of the staff, (Jared is my FAVE!) is wonderful... They got rid of Rhonda, which was a blessing in itself... But things like what I have mentioned here, has left such a bad taste in my mouth, it's hard to give them a great review! It's hard to feel good about everything when you're lied to, and taken advantage of! All I can say, is if you're getting married here, make sure that you negotiate a fair deal, (Mark seems reasonable, but I didn't meet him until a the week of the wedding). Also, re think the whole "bringing your own alcohol in"! Good luck, and happy planning! PS. The $45 dollar package for 136 guests was a little under $8,000. That is for the site, and food. You still have to pay for everything else! DJ, Florist, Alcohol, Decor, ETC... I was a DIY bride, and our total cost for everything was a little over $15,000.

Review for Eagle Glen Golf Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Cynthia H

The greens were amazing! Everyone commented on how the pics look like they came straight out of a magazine! Great venue for brides looking for a laidback, elegant look.;If you're looking to order ice sculptures, don't!! I had ordered them through my florist and was told they... Read More don't have a freezer big enough to store the sculptures :(