Wedding flowers are our passion

They say if you do what you love, you will never work a day in your life. Flowers are our passion. Weddings are not just a job for us but a way of life. Our design team breaths and dreams wedding flowers. Our designers work very hard to keep up with the current trends and techniques in wedding flowers. Because Eastern Floral has locations in Grand Rapids, Holland and Grand Haven we are able to service all of West Michigan. Check out our Pinterest boards, Facebook page and of course our Wedding Wire page to review some of our most current designs. Gather your Pinterest boards, schedule a consultation and see how Eastern Floral can make your wedding vision come to life! Call today to schedule a consultation with one of our wedding consultants. 616-949-2200

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2836 Broadmoor Ave. SE, Grand Rapids, MI West Michigan (616) 949-2200
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Hannah C

Eastern Floral did an absolutely stunning job for my wedding! I personally worked with Molly, and she helped me create an amazing bouquet for both my and my bridesmaids. I definitely thought the flowers were one of the hardest details to pick out for the big day because it was... Read More hard for me to visualize certain flowers with others, if the colors were going to look good with the bridesmaid dresses, etc. Let's just say Pinterest was my best friend and I gave Molly the freedom to tell me if she thought something was going to look ugly. Ha! I was blown away when I went a saw the flowers for the first time. I received compliment after compliment about the bouquets! Eastern Floral knows what they're talking about and what they're doing! They are definitely experts and I highly recommend them for any event.

2017-09-25T14:32:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! You are so kind! It was our pleasure to work with you! We wish you all of the best!!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Lisa T

I had a GREAT experience with Molly at Eastern floral. She was always very responsive and helpful and designed the most incredible bridal bouquet I have ever seen. I could not Pinterest-dream a better bouquet. Their prices were also very reasonable, especially considering the... Read More quality they provided.

2017-07-03T07:27:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We love to make Pinterest dreams come true! We are so happy your vision came to life! Wishing you all of the best!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Allison D

Eastern Floral was great to work with! They were very responsive in getting back to all my emails and professional when meeting with them. They took my Pinterest pictures and brought them to life. I am not very educated the area of flowers, but they were able to create what I... Read More wanted. I loved being able to have a preview the day before to see the flowers. Everything on the wedding day went smoothly. Flowers were delivered fresh and on time and set up beautifully.

2017-05-18T08:37:51 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! Thank you for choosing Eastern Floral to be part of your wedding day! It was a complete Joy to work with you! Your whole wedding was absolutely beautiful! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Brenda & Molly

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Kelly M

Molly and the Eastern Floral team did the flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely stunning and exactly what I was hoping for! I worked with Molly Tiesma, she was very responsive, organized, and professional throughout the entire process. She worked with me on budget and... Read More really listened to what I wanted and how my style was. I received so many compliments on my bouquet, it was absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend Eastern Floral!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Allison K

Eastern Floral was very easy to work with. Our flowers were beautiful and the staff helped to decorate for our reception. My only complaint is that I was expecting more for the price we paid. Maybe I have an unrealistic expectation for flowers but it was definitely a lot of... Read More money for what we got. Other than that, it was a good experience.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Siarra P

ABSOLUTEY BEAUTIFUL! Molly did an amazing job on the bridal bouquet. She created the perfect bouquet that incorporated all my miss match ideas. The rest of the flowers were also extremely fresh and beautiful.

2017-10-26T08:31:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so great-full to have Molly on our wedding team! Thank you so much for choosing Eastern Floral for your wedding florist! Wishing you all of the best!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Danielle D

They were absolutely a joy to work with! I wasn’t sure what I wanted at all but they helped talk me through everything and showed me pictures in order to get ideas. The flowers were beautiful! I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

2017-08-25T11:04:36 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that Molly was able to help you pick out such beautiful flowers for your wedding. Congratulations! We wish you all of the best!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Taylar J

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVED my flower crown. Their team did an amazing job- everyone raved about our flowers! I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Alli S

Eastern Floral exceeded all expectations. Jason was our florist and he did an incredible job taking my vision and making it a reality. He came early to set up a floral arch and deliver bridal bouquets and boutonnieres and they were perfect, for a very reasonable price. Highly... Read More recommend!

2017-07-27T09:05:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that your wedding experience was so wonderful! We wish you all of the best!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Grace H

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Everything from my bouquet to the centerpieces were absolutely amazing. At first it was difficult to find the idea of flowers that were in season since I was looking from an out of town experience but Molly turned my vision into something... Read More absolutely breathtaking and I am so grateful she

2017-07-26T07:06:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that your vision turned into something breathtaking! We wish you all of the best! Brenda & Molly

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Brooke B

What a wonderful experience! We recently got married 1/7/17 at the Goei Center and Eastern Floral exceeded any expectations we had. I was lucky enough to work with both Molly & Brenda and could not have asked for two more wonderful ladies. They were quick with emails responses,... Read More always willing to suggest different ways to achieve the look I had in mind, and always so professional and friendly. We went with an elegant yet simple white flowers and greenery arrangement. It was stunning, literally brought tears to my eyes. All night we received compliments from our guest on how beautiful the arrangements were. From my flower crown to the candles lined down our head table, it was flawless! Thank you so much for making our big day far more beautiful than we ever imagined! Brooke & Thom Normandin

2017-01-25T14:43:49 Response from the vendor

Brooke! You are too kind!!!! What a beautiful Bride you make! Thank you for allowing Molly and I to be part of your beautiful day! It's brides, grooms and weddings like yours that make us LOVE what we do! Wishing you and Thom all the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Natalie C

We loved working with Eastern Floral. Our wedding arrangements were absolutely STUNNING. We came for a preview the day before the wedding and thought the lanterns in our centerpieces were way too small, we had a bit of a panic but Eastern went out of there way to get us the... Read More right lanterns for the wedding. They had gotten us larger lanterns and set them up the day of the wedding and it was perfect. So impressed with the customer service and the willingness to go above and beyond. I would recommend them for any occasion, especially a wedding!

2016-11-16T15:43:11 Response from the vendor

You are so kind! It was a complete joy working with you! Your wedding was beautiful! Keep an eye on Instagram as we will be posting pictures of your wedding soon! Wishing you all of the best!!!! Congratulations from your friends at Eastern Floral!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Carra H

I thoroughly enjoyed working with the staff at Eastern Floral! They offered great advice, were readily available, and were extremely helpful as I had to make changes along the way. Brenda and Christa offered continual support throughout the planning process, from making our... Read More vision become a reality to helping us stay within our budget.

2016-10-12T08:05:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Working with you was our pleasure! Thank you for choosing Eastern Floral to help make your vision a reality! Wishing you all of the best!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Colton C

Eastern Floral is THE BEST! You can totally depend on them to get everything done exactly how you want it done. They made last minute adjustments for me and threw in a couple of freebies just to make sure everything was exactly as we wanted it. Flowers were gorgeous!

2016-10-11T09:01:15 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind review of our services. We had so much fun working with you on your wedding flowers. we are so excited to hear how happy you were with everything! Wishing you all of the best! Brenda, Molly,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Liz E

Quality was excellent! The staff were friendly and helpful. I wish they had some sort of communication on what to expect; I paid for my wedding bouquet and boutonnieres, had a meeting about what flowers and colors I liked, and then that was it until the day before the wedding.... Read More It made me incredibly anxious to wait 3 months to see what my flowers were going to look like. Thankfully they turned out wonderful. I just sniffed and sniffed them for hours before the ceremony.

2016-09-15T16:14:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day! I am happy to hear your flowers were wonderful! All the best! ~Christa, Molly and Brenda

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Hannah S

Eastern did a wonderful job with our wedding and reception flowers - they held up for 2 weeks after our wedding! Krista was a peach to work with.

2016-09-15T16:18:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! It was such a joy to be part of your wedding day! So happy to hear your flowers held up so long! All the best! Brenda Sterk

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Rebecca R

Eastern Floral exceeded my expectations and hopes for the flower arrangements. Everything was perfect from the bouquets to the centerpieces. Their staff was great to work with, had wonderful suggestions, and met our every need - including meeting us at our first look location so... Read More that we'd have my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere for our pictures. They then went to two more locations (church and reception) to deliver our flowers. They were a joy to work with and gave such personal attention. Look no further for a florist - go to Eastern Floral!

2016-08-22T06:14:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! It was a complete joy to be part of your wedding day! Wishing you all of the best! Christa, Molly & Brenda

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Jessica G

Eastern Floral is absolutely amazing! We had a great experience.

2016-08-18T10:38:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for choosing Eastern Floral to be part of your special day! Wishing you all of the best!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Holly K

Extremely friendly to work with, and the floral they provided was absolutely stunning.

2016-08-17T13:03:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that your flowers were stunning! Wishing you all of the best! Christa, Molly & Brenda

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Chelsea S

The girls that helped at Eastern Floral were fantastic! They were kind, enjoyable to work with, and very understanding with the many changes that I asked to make along the way. They started quite above our budget, but worked with me to lower the price by finding alternate... Read More flowers and changing arrangements. The arrangements were beautiful and unique. They went right off what I had on my Pinterest page. The only problem was that most of our bouquets and boutonnieres died before we even arrived at our reception. Granted, it was nearly 100 degrees out, but I had hoped that they'd have done something to the flowers or put extra food in the water to be sure that they flowers remained lively at least for the first few hours of the day. It was hard to see so much money spent on flowers literally wilting before my eyes. Other than that, I was completely satisfied with their work and would recommend them to anyone!

2016-08-17T10:53:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I am happy to hear that you were happy with our customer service and your beautiful wedding flowers! Unfortunately when it is 100 degrees outside it can be really hard to keep flowers looking perfect for the whole day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Chiffany C

Eastern floral did a exceptional job on my centerpieces and flowers for our wedding reception . The flowers for the wedding party and chruch was beautiful too. The only thing the didn't go to good was the bouquet made of three roses that I threw to the single ladies . The... Read More roses fell completely apart. Everything else was perfect.

2016-08-17T08:34:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kelli R

Eastern Floral was absolutely amazing! The flowers were beautiful and the staff was super easy to work with and provided everything we had asked for - I would highly recommend using Eastern Floral!

2016-07-26T11:36:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Cassie Z

We used Eastern Floral for all of our floral needs, including at ceremony and reception. The end result was gorgeous floral arrangements. We worked with Christa Carroll who was difficult to get in touch with at times via email and phone. However, it always ended up working out.... Read More I was very glad to do a preview of the flowers the day before the wedding, however, because the bouquets were not at all what I anticipated. I was about to freak out but Christa assured me she would make it right. And they did. I went back for a second preview that day and it looked more in line with the colors I was anticipating. The flowers were at the higher end of my price range, but I appreciated working with them for their smooth delivery and coordination of flowers to both my ceremony and reception site.

2016-07-26T11:40:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We always appreciate when our brides are able to come in and preview the flowers to be sure that on the wedding day there are no surprises! So happy we could make everything perfect for you!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Abbie P

They did a phenomenal job for our wedding! The bouquets were breathtaking! Would highly recommend!

2016-07-20T18:38:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that you were happy with your flowers! We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Erika G

I'd like to start by saying that the flowers were beautiful. My bouquet, the bridesmaid's bouquets and the boutonnieres were perfect. My only issue was with the centerpieces. The centerpieces had the flowers I asked for but did not resemble the picture that I had taken in the... Read More store and sent to the person I was working with.