Turning ORDINARY events into Elegant Beginnings

EB Inc Event Rentals & Design is committed to providing you with outstanding linens, meticulous and reliable service at a reasonable price. The focus of EB Inc Event Rentals & Design is enthusiastic customer service.

Chiavari Chairs, Chairs, Dinnerware, Draping, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

5226 Atascocita Road, Humble, TX (281) 812-9587

The best in the State !

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Sandra A

Jill and her team are the best in Texas ! From start to end - Jill made our wedding day spectacular with her attention to detail and passion to the perfect design. We are so lucky that our reception has been embelished with the perfect linen offered by Elegant Beginnings which... Read More complimented the overall design and brought up the elegance from the smallest to the biggest detail. Thank you for making our wedding day perfect.. You are truly the BEST ..

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Abbey J

In the beginning of the wedding planning process Elegant Beginnings was one of the first vendors that I met with! They made the experience of designing my wedding so fun! I loved meeting with Alex to discuss the different design options for the vision that I had in my head!... Read More They are so talented! Literally when i walked in to the venue my breath was taken away because the linens were exactly what I had dreamed in my head and the Elegant Beginnings team made that dream happen! I went in to the show room a few different times to view their inventory and work on my design but most of the work was done through emails! It was a very easy process and would use them over again in a hearbeat! I am really glad that we decided to rent linens and not use the plain white linens that our venue offered because it gave the extra touch! I recieved so many compliments about the little details and I believe that the linens definitely added to the overall beauty of our day!

Everything was gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Kimberly M

I had a large linen order with Elegant Beginnings and was truly impressed by their services. The linens were top notch, the planning process was so easy, and the setup was done early!I even gave them the wrong event date (my bad!) and the linens were delivered to my venue a week... Read More early. Elegant Beginnings handled everything very professionally and didn't even charge me a fee for all the extra work. Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Cassie H

I used EB Inc Event Rentals for my wedding and they did an amazing job! Once I got to my venue that morning that had already set up what they could and had everything I ordered for my big day! They had many different chairs and linens to choose from too, so I would recommend... Read More them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Sarah P

Elegant Beginnings was so easy to use and so flexible as we had to change the number and types of tables multiple times. They had a great wide selections of looks and the consultant that we used (who unfortunately I can't remember the name of) was excellent and help suggest... Read More different looks based on the venue and what vague ideas I came in with. I would recommend them to anyone getting married here in Northeast Houston!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Sarah P

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Solmaz E

They did such a classy job on our wedding. Very receptive and quick to answer any questions we had!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Carol S

Look no further than EB, Inc for your special event/wedding linens, chairs and accessories! They have a huge selection of linens with every style, color and fabric you could ever want. Jill's staff is AWESOME, professional, courteous, creative and everything is delivered on... Read More time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Katie C

They provided all of the lenins for my wedding reception and I loved the staff and all of their options. The staff worked with me on my budget and I was able to get exactly what I wanted. They were very helpful and flexible and made this experience easy. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sydney K

Elegant Beginnings supplied our gold chargers, burgundy linens and table rentals! Everything provided absolutely transformed our reception venue and added amazing pops of color. Delivery and pickup was easy too! All around a GREAT vendor for our rental needs!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kara L

I cannot say enough good things about EB Inc. The team is flexible, has a great eye for style and trends and strives for perfection! I would go out of my way to work with them again! Fabulous industry partner!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Easy enough to get a quote and fabric samples, but they straight up brought the wrong tablecloths to the wedding. They were too bright and clashed badly with the rest of the d├ęcor. My pictures are full of these ugly tables.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Emily G

Beautiful, beautiful linens. My linens made the day. Who knew the linens could make the day?

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Laura N

Was the perfect touch to our wedding! We rented the ivory rosette table runners to our head table to make it look more elegant, and we also rented the sparkly gold table runner for our cake table!! Made lovely pictures.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Kellyn G

EB Inc was so easy to work with. They had many different table options and decor options. They made our wedding venue so beautiful with their linens! I would recommend working with EB! They also coordinated very nicely with our venue for set up and take down!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Stephanie D

We used EB Inc for pipe and drapery, 100 chargers, 105 napkins, and two 6 ft table extenders and 12 table linen rentals. The venue we were using had a vinyl design on the back wall of the entry staircase that I wasn't too crazy about so we rented some champagne drapery that... Read More matched the wall and covered up the vinyl design you couldn't even tell it was ever there. We also rented a 6 ft table extender to make our head table larger so we could accommodate the entire wedding party and their dates at the head table. We also rented some nice glass sliver beaded chargers, hunter green napkins, and dark grey silk table linens. All of these little details really helped to make our reception space "pop" and added some elegant touches that showcased our wedding style. EB Inc has a wide selection of table linens and chargers to select from so you will have plenty of options if you go with them for your event rentals. They arrived to the venue on and time and set up and took down in the time the venue allotted them. It was very stress free working with them, they were very professional and the rentals all looked brand new so they take care of their product. I would highly recommend this vendor and I felt like they were fairly priced!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016

Empressive. I planned a birthday celebration for a small group of 50. Stephaine at EB help me to create a spectacular event, with great advice to help everything come together. The selections were amazing and everything reasonably priced. I will recommend EB to anyone... Read More planning an event. I would definitely contact EB again.

Dim Ceremony

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Elyse D

I rented chairs, pipe and draping and lighting for my ceremony. I also rented sequin tablecloths for my reception. Everything came out beautifully and this review would be 5 stars except they forgot to bring the lighting for the outdoor ceremony.

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Amanda L

Beautiful linens! I was so happy that I made the drive all the way out to Atascosita for this vendor. I originally started working with Alex, and then transitioned to Stephanie. Both of the girls were wonderful. Stephanie was so helpful in helping me determine how many linens I... Read More would need for the amount of people and table sizes that I had as well as being so flexible with the last minute changes. My linens were so beautiful and just how I had hoped that they would look. I do recommend getting the damage insurance though, as one of our linens did get ripped somewhere along the day and the insurance was less than it would have been to replace the linen.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Ginger D

We used EB INC for our liens, chargers, napkins, and chair sashes. We LOVED everything and they were very helpful when I went in for my appointment to pick out linen colors. The only complain I have is that I asked for a specific fold on the napkins and they did not fold them... Read More correctly after I have email confirmation that they would be folded the way I asked. Overall everything was great though.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

EB, Inc is THE place to go in Houston for event design and party rentals. I used them recently for a small, backyard wedding and they we're so accommodating and easy to work with. Jill, Krystal and their entire team will go above and beyond to provide the best level of service... Read More and make sure you have a beautiful event. Their line of products are top notch and they have something to match every vision. They are truly the best! :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Deanna P

EB INC Events is a pleasure to work with, from the ladies in the shop to the delivery guys! They are all quick to respond, professional and courteous, no matter how many times you call to update your order. I cannot say enough good things about EB INC Events and will continue... Read More to use them for future events and recommend them to everyone I know!

Wedding Event

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

I totally enjoyed working with this venue. Although I only rented napkins and table toppers for the wedding party table, they treated me as though I used them for every table! The ivory denali table toppers were beautiful - totally made the wedding party table. They were easy... Read More to work with, accommodating all my changes back and forth, and were on time with the linens. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Joanna M

The linens from Elegant Beginnings were included with the vendor we booked. They did an amazing job! The reception was exactly how we wanted it and it looked outstanding, the colors truly came together! Also, prior to the wedding when we met with them--they were very patient... Read More in answering all our questions and helping us choose what would look best with our color and flower scheme. We used them for linens and chargers. I would highly recommend them, they know what looks good and they are honest with you! Also, quick at responding to emails!

Amazing Vendors

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Syma L

Payed attention to every single detail and executed our instructions to perfection. Wonderful to work with and beyond professional. I del tike I was the only event they had going on that week.