Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

481 Main Street, Troy, MO (636) 528-5647

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Kristen C

Katrina is absolutely amazing. She was so attentive to my needs and desires while she pushed me out of my comfort zone. I ended up buying a dress I never would have put on had I not had the support of the staff.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Sarah G

I couldn't be happier with my beautiful gown! Every employee is so helpful and made me feel comfortable the whole time! I highly recommend Elegance Made Simple! Yay!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 jaclyn

I bought a dress from them, months later I found out I was pregnant, I was told on the phone I could exchange and pay the difference since it was never altered. When I arrived for my appointment at the store one of the owners was hateful and looked at my stomach and stated she... Read More refused to let me exchange and continued to make rude comments as I left. The girls who help with the dresses are very nice but unfortunately the owner has ruined the experience of this establishment for me. When I returned the best they could offer me was consignment. No thank you I dealt with it on my own.