A True Bridal Experience

There is not a day more unique and personal than your wedding day. We provide styling for the entire bridal party and then accessorize your entire look with veils, headpieces, hair jewelry and gorgeous finishing touches to bring it all together. Your gown awaits.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2701 Washington Road , Augusta, GA (706) 736-8224

Amazing Service!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2014 Lisa G

I went to Elegant Bridals for my wedding dress, and loved it! I absolutely hate clothes shopping, and was completely overwhelmed with the thought of going to pick THE dress for my wedding day, but they made it easy. I had personal service, they instantly understood the style I... Read More was looking for, and we found the dress in a relatively short period of time. They made sure the dress was what I was looking for, and went out of the way to make sure that I got my dress in time. I needed no size alterations, and it is perfect! My consultant followed up with a personal note, remembered things like my sisters' and fiance's name, and then followed up with phone calls to make sure that I got the only alterations (a bustle) done in time. They even helped me choose accessories and shoes that went perfectly with my gown. In a rather small city (Augusta) I was blessed to find such an amazing store with such great service. All of their dresses were well priced (nothing over 3,000), and were of amazing quality! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for one on one service and a beautiful gown for their wedding, or any other occasion!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Mary W

I love Elegant Bridals. Everyone who works there is the absolute sweetest person, and they all seem to really love what they do. I was always greeted with a smiling happy face! :) Traci made sure everything was just perfect and exactly what I wanted. I NEVER felt pressured... Read More to hurry and buy a dress. Once I found “the dress”, I was so excited and they were so excited for me. My dress was so beautiful, and I felt beautiful in it. I also got the most beautiful cathedral veil from Elegant Bridals. They recommended a wonderful seamstress too who made my dress fit like a glove. They were also so helpful when picking out my bridesmaid dresses. They kept me informed throughout the process. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and I have Elegant Bridals to thank!

2017-10-12T09:34:06 Response from the vendor

Mary - thank you so much for your sweet words. We are so pleased that we could help to make your day exactly what you wanted! The few photos that have been teased make it look like an amazing day, we can't wait to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Deidre G

Omg! I can not even begin to explain how wonderful of an experience that this was. I came into the store with my Matron for the first time. I completely didn't even think I was going to find a dress. Alice was the best consultant ever. From her professionalism, friendliness,... Read More comforting for when my mom came and thought she was going to be a momzilla, all the way to her analogies of thinking of dresses as the men you may date; Alice was awesome. I can't say enough about Alice. However, the other ladies that were in the store were so friendly too. I went in the store thinking that this is just a dress that I will be wearing just for a couple of hours and I don't want to pay that much. Well... I went well over my budget ($1000+) because the ladies here made me understand it is so much more. THANK YOU SO MUCH ALICE AND ELEGANT BRIDALS. This will be an experience I will never forget.

2017-06-23T12:18:03 Response from the vendor

Deidre we are so glad Alice made your time at Elegant Bridals such a great one. Helping you find the perfect gown and keeping everyone in your entourage calm and included! We can't wait to see what a beautiful bride you are in March!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Elizabeth S

AMAZING. As a plus size bride, I was VERY apprehensive about what my options would be for dresses - that weren't the same ol' a-line pleated thing you see everywhere. Traci was assigned to me and my family. I don't think there could have been a better match! She immediately made... Read More us feel comfortable. Not only did she push me out of my comfort zone and help me realize there were so many options out there for me, she did it while respecting the budget we set. There was never any bait and switch to get us over budget, which was TRULY appreciated. We never felt rushed. The dressing room was spacious and respected my desire for privacy. All around, the experience was phenomenal. A day I had been dreading for fear of lack of options or being treated differently for being plus sized ended up being one of my favorite days ever - a cherished memory for myself and my family!! THANK YOU Elegant Bridals!!

2018-03-08T10:13:46 Response from the vendor

Elizabeth, we are so glad you and your family had such a fabulous time shopping and working with Traci! Shopping for your bridal gown should be such an amazing life moment with the ones you love and we are so glad to hear your fears... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Amberly M

To say my experience was only 5 stars is an understatement! I met Alice at a bridal expo in January & scheduled an appointment for that next week. My first appointment, Alice had a ton of dresses for me to try on when I walked in the door! I liked one specific dress a lot, but... Read More she didn't try to talk me into saying "yes" to it because I felt like something was missing. A few weeks went by & called to make an appointment since Lillian West would be having a trunk show & Alice was so sweet to squeeze me into such a busy day and made me her first appointment on a Saturday morning. I came in with a few photos from the designer & Alice also had a few new dresses she wanted to see. This was the day I said "yes to the dress". Alice was SO helpful throughout & I can not thank her enough. She was so caring & interractive with me & the few people who came along. Not once did I feel like I was being rushed or judged (negatively). I could not have asked for a sweeter person to assist me in finding MY dream wedding dress. I've told, and will continue to tell people about how perfect dress shopping went for me. Not a lot of people can say that.

2018-02-23T10:11:43 Response from the vendor

Amberly, this is so sweet to read! We are so glad that Alice could help you find the perfect gown, and that you held out for the one that you truly loved! You are going to be stunning in your Lillian West gown, we can't... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Olivia O

I went to Elegant Bridals on January 26th to shop for my July wedding dress. I went in with the mindset that I wanted this to be the only shopping trip I had to take because I had heard such good things about Elegant. From the moment I walked in, Lindsey Rawl helped me and she... Read More was absolutely wonderful! She never made me feel like a burden when I was picky and she treated me like a person and not just a consumer. She genuinely had my best interest in mind and didn't just tell me that everything looks great but always pointed back to how I felt in the dress I had on. I would recommend Elegant Bridals to anyone looking for an affordable dress and a personable experience in the process. Lindsey even wrote me a hand written card in the mail telling me I could contact her at anytime with questions or concerns. I definitely feel taken care of and confident in my dress. And did I mention my dress is better than I even imagined finding? :)

2018-02-12T09:00:19 Response from the vendor

Olivia - we are so glad Lindsey could help you find the perfect gown for your wedding this July! We know you are going to be stunning, we can't wait to see how everything comes together!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 LaTangie P

This a great bridal salon where all of the women on staff there are very eager to help and answer any questions you may have. I was waited on by Mrs. Traci who was such a pleased to work work. She was very interested in knowing fh and I's story, my likes/dislikes, and budget. I... Read More must have tried on ten dresses before I ended up saying "YES to the DRESS!", and Mrs. Traci was just as patient and sweet as can be. I will always recommend EB to my friends, co-workers, etc for all their wedding wishes/desires!

2018-02-09T15:16:49 Response from the vendor

LaTangie - Traci had such a fabulous time working with you as well! We are so glad she could help you find the perfect gown, we can't wait to see how Jay reacts when he sees you for the first time!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Jade B

This may be pretty biased since I never shopped at any other bridal store; but seriously, this place is amazing. The women who work here have hearts full of gold, and a light that is contagious! It has been a crazy journey for my fiancé and I, and Elegant Bridals truly made the... Read More day about me. They are not focused on making a sale at all, you aren't a number to them, in fact they know every name and remember every story of the brides displayed in their shop. FREAKIN' SHOP HERE!

2018-02-05T14:42:58 Response from the vendor

Jade, thank you so much. We all are so glad to have been a part of your journey; your appointment was such a sweet time. We know you and Nick are going to have a beautiful day in April and we can't wait to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Michelle R

As soon as I walked in the door and even until now as I await the day, elegant bridals made me feel important and ensures the best for you. Great communication, honest people, and great boutique and options (i tried on a lot just for the fun of it and ended up getting a dress I... Read More didn’t think I’d like)! I went back for my bridesmaid dresses as well and they are sure to provide the best service in the augusta area. I’ve always been a fan of watching “say yes to the dress!” I’ve always wanted a close experience to that and I got it at elegant bridals! They are the sweetest people and will devote all the time you need in order to find your dress that is the right one for you, not for them! Even for my bridesmaids! I highly recommend them and had an amazing stress free experience (and it’s still stress free with them even after you buy)!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Ashley M

I found the perfect dress for my perfect day right down the road from home at Elegant Bridals! They offer options from several designers and the customer service is amazing! I purchased my dress almost a year in advance and my consultant Alice was in constant contact the entire... Read More time. She even referred me to a reasonably priced seamstress for alterations! Huge thanks to Alice and the staff at Elegant Bridals!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Logan C

Walking into Elegant Bridals not expecting to find the perfect dress for me at the first place i stop to look for dresses at Mrs traci got my idea of my "perfect" dress and the second dress i tried on was my "perfect" dress i couldnt have asked for a better way of finding my... Read More dress Mrs traci along with all the other girls are all beyond sweet and go above and beyond to make sure you are happy in your dress!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jenny D

I recently found my dream dress at elegant bridals! Alice is amazing. I went in with a certain style dress in mind and ended up finding a completely different style dress that I'm absolutely in love with. Alice helped my find my perfect dress that compliments my body and... Read More personality! Incredible experience!

2017-11-13T10:46:26 Response from the vendor

Jenny we are so glad Alice could help you find the gown that is perfect for you, even if you didn't know it was! We know you are going to be stunning when you marry Joey in June!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Tristan S

My experience at Elegant Bridals was amazing. I felt like a princess and actually got some great one on one time. I was greeted by Amanda who patiently walked me through every step and helped me choose my perfect gown. When I left I even got a “i said yes to the dress” shirt. It... Read More was truly an amazing experience for a very hard to please person (me lol).

2017-11-11T09:19:11 Response from the vendor

Tristan - Amanda so enjoyed working with you! She loved helping you find your perfect gown and celebrating with you, including giving your your shirt!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Emma J

Right from the start everyone was very helpful! Especially Traci, she was the one helping me pick what I thought I wanted, then showing me that an open mind will show me what I really want! With her help I was able to find the perfect dress for my big day!

2017-11-11T09:16:28 Response from the vendor

Emma we are so excited for you! Traci so enjoyed working with you and talking with your momma on the phone! We can't wait until your big day with Aaron!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jessica G

I went to Elegant Bridals not expecting to pick out my dress that day and ended up finding the dress of my dreams! They have a wide variety of gowns to fit many different styles. Alice helped me and she is awesome! I felt very welcomed and comfortable there. This is a great... Read More bridal shop!

2017-10-06T16:50:01 Response from the vendor

Yay Jessica! We are so glad you found your dream gown! We know you are going to make Mitchel a very happy man when he sees you walking down the aisle!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Mariah M

I went to elegant bridals during the Casablanca trunk show, all of the employees where so great and welcoming , Amanda Creech was my bridal consultant and she was absolutely amazing ! She took her time with me and my group and helped me find exactly what I was looking for in a... Read More dress , she gave me a true bridal experience and I couldn't be more happier with the service I received ! I would highly recommend elegant bridals and Amanda Creech to any bride looking for dresses or even bridesmaid dresses to get that true bridal experience !

2017-10-06T16:46:18 Response from the vendor

Every bride deserves a true bridal experience - we are so glad Amanda could help you have one Mariah! We know you will be absolutely stunning in March.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 CALLIE W

I had not tried on any dresses and this also was the very first bridal store I visited. (Went in "just looking") I walked in and was greeted by sweet Alice. I told her what I was looking for and the idea of a wedding dress I had in my head. I chose two dresses off the rack and... Read More Alice brought out one that fit my idea almost perfectly. I had been at Elegant Bridals for probably 45 minutes, tried on three dresses, and went home with the second one I had tried on. I had found my dream dress thanks to Alice. She made it SO EASY! From helping me pick my veil, to adding a little sparkle to my look Alice knows what shes doing. I couldn't thank her enough for helping me. Would recommend to anyone!

2017-10-06T16:44:14 Response from the vendor

Callie - we are so glad Alice was able to help you make your vision a reality! Jon Michael better watch out, you'll knock his socks off!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Shelby F

Alice was awesome! I could not have asked for a better bridal experience! Super friendly staff and I found my dream dress! Cannot wait to go back for my fitting!

2017-10-06T16:39:40 Response from the vendor

Shelby - we know you are going to be stunning when you marry Max in July! We can't wait!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 T T

They were amazing. Helped me find the perfect gown..!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 M G

Alice was amazing and the selection was spectacular. I tried on a number of dresses with Alice's help and "friend zoned" several before finding my dress. Alice really made me and my girls feel very special. The best experience I could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jayson O

They were very accommodating and treated me like a princess! It was a great wedding dress shopping experience. They followed up with me via mail and phone calls. The only negative was that when we got to alterations my dress had a tear in the back that I was unaware of but was... Read More there prior to purchase. It was a quick fix for the seamstress but I still would have liked to known that was there prior to purchase. Overall, a very good experience and I would recommend it to every bride.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Kasey H

I could not have been more pleased with my experience with Elegant Bridals! Alice was so patient as I tried on about 15 dresses, and was so encouraging about helping me find the best fit for my body type. The salon has such a great selection of different styles and designers... Read More without being overwhelming. Everyone at the salon was very quick and efficient answering any questions I had, and they even recommended other vendors in the area that were amazing as well. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Sasha M

Spectacular customer service! I went in on a sale day, did not have an appointment, and let them know I was just looking. None of those factors mattered to these ladies. Alice went above and beyond to help. She truly cared about helping me find the perfect dress! I was never... Read More rushed, shown different options, and given the full bridal experience. I highly recommend Elegant Bridals to anyone in search of a dress. They will be just as excited as you are when you get that giggle followed by the, oh my gosh, this is it feeling!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jessica M

Went to Elegant Bridals and Alice helped me find the dress. She was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Elegant Bridals to any of my friends!

2017-08-05T08:28:55 Response from the vendor

Jessica - we are so glad you made the trip to see us and that Alice was able to help you find the perfect gown to wear when you marry Riley!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jordan H

So welcoming & really listened to me. As soon as we walked in the door we were welcomed with smiling faces and taken care of immediately. Traci made the whole experience so SIMPLE and FUN!

2017-08-04T13:34:36 Response from the vendor

Jordan we are so glad you made the trip to see us! We are delighted that Traci could help you find the perfect gown for your wedding in April!