A True Bridal Experience

There is not a day more unique and personal than your wedding day. We provide styling for the entire bridal party and then accessorize your entire look with veils, headpieces, hair jewelry, designer shoes, and gorgeous finishing touches to bring it all together. Your gown awaits.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

2701 Washington Road , Augusta, GA (706) 736-8224
INSTAGRAM

Amazing Service!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2014 Lisa G

I went to Elegant Bridals for my wedding dress, and loved it! I absolutely hate clothes shopping, and was completely overwhelmed with the thought of going to pick THE dress for my wedding day, but they made it easy. I had personal service, they instantly understood the style I... Read More was looking for, and we found the dress in a relatively short period of time. They made sure the dress was what I was looking for, and went out of the way to make sure that I got my dress in time. I needed no size alterations, and it is perfect! My consultant followed up with a personal note, remembered things like my sisters' and fiance's name, and then followed up with phone calls to make sure that I got the only alterations (a bustle) done in time. They even helped me choose accessories and shoes that went perfectly with my gown. In a rather small city (Augusta) I was blessed to find such an amazing store with such great service. All of their dresses were well priced (nothing over 3,000), and were of amazing quality! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for one on one service and a beautiful gown for their wedding, or any other occasion!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Ashleigh G

Everyone at Elegant Bridals is fantastic!!! I had a truly wonderful experience. Traci was amazing! She helped keep me focused and break down what exactly I was looking for in my dress! I had a rather large group with me and she was incredible at keeping everyone on task and in... Read More control of their part to play for the evening. The dresses were all beautiful and they had a nice variety of styles and prices to choose from. I said "YES!" to my dress in my first appointment!!! The following days I worked with some other ladies who were very accommodating in helping me choose dresses and colors for my bridesmaids and my mom! Thank you Elegant Bridals for a truly beautiful experience!!!

2017-03-09T11:22:22 Response from the vendor

Ashleigh - thank you so much for your sweet words. We are so glad Traci could keep everyone on track to finding you a beautiful gown!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Kelsey M

I had the best experience at Elegant Bridals! This was the first place I went to try on dresses because I had seen so many other people getting their dresses from here and the wonderful experiences they had. Of course my experience was nothing short of amazing.....when we showed... Read More up we were greeted by all of the wonderful staff and smiling faces and I was so lucky to be able to have Sarah to help me. She was so great with matching the styles I had in mind and she didn't pull any dresses that were over budget. Within 45 minutes of walking into Elegant Bridals, I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!! All of the staff have been so good about answering all of my questions and helping me any way they can. I would recommend Elegant Bridals to anyone wanting the best bridal experience!

2017-01-20T11:02:55 Response from the vendor

Kelsey - we are so glad Sarah could help you find the perfect dress and have the same wonderful experience that you were hearing about from other brides. 45 minutes is a record girl! You could teach a class! We know you are going to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kellie H

Elegant Bridals is wonderful! They never pressure you into buying a dress you aren't comfortable with. They make sure to pull dresses within your budget to avoid those awkward "I love this, but can't afford it" moments. They also really take the time to build client... Read More relationships. From sending Christmas cards to calling the week of the wedding to wish me a happy wedding week, they truly know how to make a girl feel special, as she should during her wedding process. Everyone complimented my beautiful gown and I couldn't be happier to have worked with Elegant Bridals!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Amanda S

Everyone was fantastic at Elegant Bridals! Loved having Alice to help me pick out my dream dress. She was absolutely wonderful. Thanks for the best experience ever!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Sara B

Elegant bridal went above and beyond to not only make me feel comfortable but to also help me find my dream dress! Everyone there was very professional and made me feel welcome the moment that I walked in the door. I am so thankful to have had Sarah for my bridal consultant!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Haley W

The staff at Elegant Bridals were absolutely wonderful! They made the whole experience so easy and were always willing to help with anything! Elegant Bridals is priced really well and has a good selection of plus size gowns!

2017-05-30T08:40:14 Response from the vendor

Haley - thank you so much! We are so glad we could make your bridal gown experience a positive one and easy!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Kayce L

Elegant Bridals is a beautiful store with wonderful consultants. They have dresses for any budget. My consultant was Sarah. She was AMAZING. Not only did she help me find the perfect dress she also went above and beyond to calm me when I got overwhelmed. She made me feel very... Read More special and beautiful. She will always hold a place in my heart for truly caring about me and my experience. Thank you! I would recommend this store to every bride. Ask for Sarah!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Natalie V

As soon as I walked into Elegant Bridals, I was greeted with lots of smiles and such helpful consultants!! My consultant Alice, listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me MY PERFECT GOWN! Elegant Bridals is the best!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Mary R

I had such a great experience here! Alice did such a amazing job and she was able to help me find a dress I fell IN LOVE with and it was within my BUDGET! I can't recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Sarah B

HUGE thanks to the team at Elegant Bridals. I was so nervous about gown shopping at first...the thought of making such an important decision was so overwhelming! Fortunately, my nerves and fear were no match for the security and excitement I felt as I walked inside. My... Read More consultant was warm and kind, and made trying on gowns a fun and memorable experience! I truly felt celebrated, and when I found the One, I was thrilled, and so comfortable saying YES! I am in love with my dress and will cherish the great memories I have of finding it!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Natalie M

I want to wear my dress every day. It was exactly how I envisioned myself on my wedding day and Traci and company at Elegant Bridal made the process fun and effortless. I do not have any sisters so my mom and I had to learn a lot about dress terms at the salon, and we were... Read More like deer in headlights, but Traci helped us relax and we ended up having such a great day. They are true professionals that know how to listen and we could not have picked the dress without them. I have never felt so beautiful in my life and I will remember the compliments I got on my dress forever. I would go see them over and over again! Thank you Elegant Bridal!

2017-03-09T15:45:46 Response from the vendor

Natalie - thank you so much for your sweet words and feel free to slip into your gown any day you'd like! We are so glad Traci was able to help you and your mom feel at ease and help you find the perfect gown... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Catherine B

I read all the reviews and was hoping for a wonderful experience and ended up feeling underwhelmed. I was not impressed by what was available to try on. I didn't want a large ball gown and most of the dresses they had that day were large ball gowns. My consultant seemed bothered... Read More by my party bringing dresses for me to try on. The reason they were bring me dresses is because the consultant didn't really bring me the kind of dresses I was looking for. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed by the end of the appointment and very pressured to buy a dress. I was upfront at the beginning that this was only my second time trying on dresses and that I was still unsure about what I wanted in a dress. I would think that the consultants would be respectful of that and understand that buying a wedding dress really isn't a decision you make on the spot for some women. If I hadn't have felt SO pressured to buy a dress that day I would have had a wonderful experience. Even my party kept trying to convey to her that I wasn't going to buy it that day. The one thing I really, really appreciated about the store is that they carried dresses bigger then a size 2 or 4 as samples. It really helps when trying on dresses that you don't feel like a sardine stuffed in the dress.

2017-03-09T11:18:38 Response from the vendor

Catherine, thank you so much for visiting our store and we are so glad that you found our size selection to be more accommodating. We want nothing more than for each bride to love the gown they wear when they walk down the aisle. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Mackenzie M

I have had the most incredible experience with Elegant Bridals. They have been so kind and welcoming throughout each encounter. Whether I saw them at a bridal show, on the phone, or in the store, they have been a joy. I am thankful for Sara, Alice and the other team members for... Read More making this part of wedding planning so easy. They're fun to work with and so knowledgeable when it comes to their profession. Thank you Elegant Bridals for all your hard work!

2017-03-07T06:56:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mackenzie! We are so glad we could make every visit to our store and interaction with the EB team a positive one. We will continue to enjoy seeing you until your big day this November!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Violet D

Elegant Bridal is very nice and they were very professional it took me no time to pick my wedding dress I feel like Sarah my helper was my fairy Godmother I absolutely love love love Elegant Bridal if you are looking for wedding dress for any occasion please go to elegant... Read More Bridal best thing smoking if I could give more 🌟 I would.#TeamHarris#ElegantBridals

2017-03-07T06:55:03 Response from the vendor

Violet, thank you so much for your kind words. Sarah did enjoy working with you and being your Fairy Godmother! We know you are going to be the belle of the ball this September!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Randi P

Alice is my dress consultant and she is absolutely amazing! I found the perfect dress on my second visit and I couldn't be happier with my choice! I also chose them for my bridesmaids dresses as well! A true one stop-shop! Thank you Elegant Bridals for setting the standard! I'll... Read More definitely be referring future brides to your boutique!

2017-02-24T09:29:26 Response from the vendor

Randi you knew exactly what you wanted and we are so happy Alice could help you make it all come to life! We know you are going to have some beautiful photos next April!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Keziah B

Elegant Bridals was the first bridal salon I went to and had the best experience! All of the ladies are so nice and helpful and I even found my wedding dress my first visit! If you go to see them, ask for Alice because she is amazing!

2017-02-24T09:27:55 Response from the vendor

Keziah - we are glad that Alice could make your bridal gown experience a good one and an easy one at that!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Mollie D

Traci is amazing she made my experience so beautiful. They had a great selection of different styles and sizes for any bride. They make the experience feel so personal, they really care for you!

2017-02-24T09:26:37 Response from the vendor

Mollie, thank you so much. Finding your bridal gown is such a personal and special experience, we are so glad Traci could make your experience a good one.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Katy G

I went to Elegant Bridals because that's where my sister had found her dress several years ago. The girls at Elegant Bridals know their stuff. My dress ending up being the first one they picked out for me! I tried others on but nothing matched the first one's beauty. And no... Read More other store had the unique and beautiful styles like Elegant Bridals did. Everyone was professional, but in addition they were also sweet and kind, it felt like I was shopping with friends and not with some busy assistant with three other customers. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride!

2017-02-23T10:23:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katy! We so appreciate your kind words about our staff, service and gown selection! We wish you and Tristan the very best!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Caroline H

Elegant Bridals is THE place to shop for your dream wedding dress. The staff is knowledgeable and professional, and the dresses are absolutely beautiful!

2017-02-23T10:18:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Caroline! We know you had a beautiful day and we can't wait to see your pictures!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Katie K

Wonderful experience. Great customer service, great selection of dresses, found "the one" very quickly along with a veil and hair piece. Traci helped us through the process, even recommending alteration services and other wedding vendors to consider. Absolutely recommend Elegant... Read More Bridals.

2017-02-23T10:15:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katie! We are so glad Traci could make your experience quick and easy!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Jenn E

I had always dreamed of going to elegant when I got engaged! So it was a must for me. I heard great things about them and know some sweet faces that use to work there that spoke very highly of them as well! I had Traci and of course all my expectations were met and Traci is the... Read More Bomb.com. I am beyond happy to have found my dress there! Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! Great bridal store!

2017-01-23T10:05:06 Response from the vendor

Jenn we are so glad Traci could meet all of your expectations and Elegant Bridals was everything you hoped it would be! We know you are going to be a beautiful June bride!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kristen B

I tried dresses on at two different places before I went Elegant Bridals. Elegant was by far my favorite. All of the staff will make you feel VERY welcome and comfortable. They also have the BEST selection of dresses to choose from. I would recommend Elegant Bridals to any... Read More future bride and vote it to be the best in the CSRA! Wonderful experience!

2017-01-12T09:34:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kristen! We are so glad we could give you a great experience and a variety of dresses to choose from! We'd love to be voted the best in the CSRA!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Ebony B

My experience with Elegant Bridal was one of the best ever !! From the moment I walked through the door every person that I encountered made me feel extremely special ! My consultant was Sarah Bearden, and let me just say out of all of the shops I visited it was Sarah that made... Read More this experience one I would never forget. She took the time to get to know me and find out exactly what it was that I was looking for. During my appointment she kept in mind the details we spoke about as well as budget and helped me find the dress of my dreams. Then to top it off a few weeks after my appointment I received a hand written note from Sarah in the mail! It's safe to say that Sarah and the rest of the staff at Elegant Bridals definitely exceeded my expectations!! I wish I'd found them sooner ! If you're looking for your dream dress and the perfect bridal experience then Elegant Bridals is the place for you !!!

2016-12-05T14:31:47 Response from the vendor

Ebony - thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! We are so glad Sarah and the rest of our team was able to make your experience a positive and memorable one. We are so glad you found us, even if it took you longer... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Shannon M

First of all, Sarah is an amazing consultant! I highly recommend her. I went to Elegant Bridals to try in gowns and found one that I liked, but didn't necessarily love. I put money down because I was worried about having time to find a dress elsewhere (my wedding was six months... Read More away at this point). In the end, I ended up finding a dress I loved at another store and cancelled the one I had put money down on at Elegant Bridals, but they allowed me to use the down payment towards my stunning headpiece and I couldn't have been happier. In the end, I honestly wish I would have just continued trying dresses at Elegant Bridals instead of buying from the other store, but even with a cancelled order the staff at Elegant Bridals was lovely! They still took time to help me find the perfect accessories and I ended up looking stunning in my wedding day.

2016-11-03T10:10:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this sweet review! We want every bride to walk down the aisle in a gown they LOVE, and sometimes that gown isn't under our roof and that's okay! We hope you had a lovely wedding day and know you looked... Read Less Read More