A True Bridal Experience

There is not a day more unique and personal than your wedding day. We provide styling for the entire bridal party and then accessorize your entire look with veils, headpieces, hair jewelry, designer shoes, and gorgeous finishing touches to bring it all together. Your gown awaits.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

2701 Washington Road , Augusta, GA (706) 736-8224
INSTAGRAM

Amazing Service!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2014 Lisa G

I went to Elegant Bridals for my wedding dress, and loved it! I absolutely hate clothes shopping, and was completely overwhelmed with the thought of going to pick THE dress for my wedding day, but they made it easy. I had personal service, they instantly understood the style I... Read More was looking for, and we found the dress in a relatively short period of time. They made sure the dress was what I was looking for, and went out of the way to make sure that I got my dress in time. I needed no size alterations, and it is perfect! My consultant followed up with a personal note, remembered things like my sisters' and fiance's name, and then followed up with phone calls to make sure that I got the only alterations (a bustle) done in time. They even helped me choose accessories and shoes that went perfectly with my gown. In a rather small city (Augusta) I was blessed to find such an amazing store with such great service. All of their dresses were well priced (nothing over 3,000), and were of amazing quality! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for one on one service and a beautiful gown for their wedding, or any other occasion!

Tracey

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Tracey

Shopping for a wedding dress was the first phase of wedding planning for me and the ladies at Elegant Bridals made my experience a memory I will never forget. They were patient, professional, detail-oriented and so fun to work with. My family all lives in Indiana, so I did the... Read More first trying on of dresses alone, but the staff at Elegant Bridals made me feel like family and like they genuinely cared about my decision and making me feel beautiful. My entire wedding party used Elegant Bridals as well as the moms and we all were pleased with our experience and the customer service. I was always kept updated on the status of my dress and accessories and was able to visit the store several times to be assisted by the highly trained staff. I would definitely recommend you using Elegant Bridals to find your dream dress for the biggest day of your life!

Fantastic experience

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Kayla L

The staff at Elegant Bridals goes above and beyond all expectations. Not only is their service superb, but they make everything so easy. They have a great selection, competitive prices and do everything including bridal, bridesmaids and moms. I would definitely recommend them... Read More for anyone in or near Augusta!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Randi P

Alice is my dress consultant and she is absolutely amazing! I found the perfect dress on my second visit and I couldn't be happier with my choice! I also chose them for my bridesmaids dresses as well! A true one stop-shop! Thank you Elegant Bridals for setting the standard! I'll... Read More definitely be referring future brides to your boutique!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Keziah B

Elegant Bridals was the first bridal salon I went to and had the best experience! All of the ladies are so nice and helpful and I even found my wedding dress my first visit! If you go to see them, ask for Alice because she is amazing!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Mollie D

Traci is amazing she made my experience so beautiful. They had a great selection of different styles and sizes for any bride. They make the experience feel so personal, they really care for you!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Katy G

I went to Elegant Bridals because that's where my sister had found her dress several years ago. The girls at Elegant Bridals know their stuff. My dress ending up being the first one they picked out for me! I tried others on but nothing matched the first one's beauty. And no... Read More other store had the unique and beautiful styles like Elegant Bridals did. Everyone was professional, but in addition they were also sweet and kind, it felt like I was shopping with friends and not with some busy assistant with three other customers. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride!

2017-02-23T10:23:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katy! We so appreciate your kind words about our staff, service and gown selection! We wish you and Tristan the very best!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Caroline H

Elegant Bridals is THE place to shop for your dream wedding dress. The staff is knowledgeable and professional, and the dresses are absolutely beautiful!

2017-02-23T10:18:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Caroline! We know you had a beautiful day and we can't wait to see your pictures!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Katie K

Wonderful experience. Great customer service, great selection of dresses, found "the one" very quickly along with a veil and hair piece. Traci helped us through the process, even recommending alteration services and other wedding vendors to consider. Absolutely recommend Elegant... Read More Bridals.

2017-02-23T10:15:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katie! We are so glad Traci could make your experience quick and easy!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Jenn E

I had always dreamed of going to elegant when I got engaged! So it was a must for me. I heard great things about them and know some sweet faces that use to work there that spoke very highly of them as well! I had Traci and of course all my expectations were met and Traci is the... Read More Bomb.com. I am beyond happy to have found my dress there! Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! Great bridal store!

2017-01-23T10:05:06 Response from the vendor

Jenn we are so glad Traci could meet all of your expectations and Elegant Bridals was everything you hoped it would be! We know you are going to be a beautiful June bride!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Kelsey M

I had the best experience at Elegant Bridals! This was the first place I went to try on dresses because I had seen so many other people getting their dresses from here and the wonderful experiences they had. Of course my experience was nothing short of amazing.....when we showed... Read More up we were greeted by all of the wonderful staff and smiling faces and I was so lucky to be able to have Sarah to help me. She was so great with matching the styles I had in mind and she didn't pull any dresses that were over budget. Within 45 minutes of walking into Elegant Bridals, I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!! All of the staff have been so good about answering all of my questions and helping me any way they can. I would recommend Elegant Bridals to anyone wanting the best bridal experience!

2017-01-20T11:02:55 Response from the vendor

Kelsey - we are so glad Sarah could help you find the perfect dress and have the same wonderful experience that you were hearing about from other brides. 45 minutes is a record girl! You could teach a class! We know you are going to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kristen B

I tried dresses on at two different places before I went Elegant Bridals. Elegant was by far my favorite. All of the staff will make you feel VERY welcome and comfortable. They also have the BEST selection of dresses to choose from. I would recommend Elegant Bridals to any... Read More future bride and vote it to be the best in the CSRA! Wonderful experience!

2017-01-12T09:34:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kristen! We are so glad we could give you a great experience and a variety of dresses to choose from! We'd love to be voted the best in the CSRA!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Ebony B

My experience with Elegant Bridal was one of the best ever !! From the moment I walked through the door every person that I encountered made me feel extremely special ! My consultant was Sarah Bearden, and let me just say out of all of the shops I visited it was Sarah that made... Read More this experience one I would never forget. She took the time to get to know me and find out exactly what it was that I was looking for. During my appointment she kept in mind the details we spoke about as well as budget and helped me find the dress of my dreams. Then to top it off a few weeks after my appointment I received a hand written note from Sarah in the mail! It's safe to say that Sarah and the rest of the staff at Elegant Bridals definitely exceeded my expectations!! I wish I'd found them sooner ! If you're looking for your dream dress and the perfect bridal experience then Elegant Bridals is the place for you !!!

2016-12-05T14:31:47 Response from the vendor

Ebony - thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! We are so glad Sarah and the rest of our team was able to make your experience a positive and memorable one. We are so glad you found us, even if it took you longer... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Shannon M

First of all, Sarah is an amazing consultant! I highly recommend her. I went to Elegant Bridals to try in gowns and found one that I liked, but didn't necessarily love. I put money down because I was worried about having time to find a dress elsewhere (my wedding was six months... Read More away at this point). In the end, I ended up finding a dress I loved at another store and cancelled the one I had put money down on at Elegant Bridals, but they allowed me to use the down payment towards my stunning headpiece and I couldn't have been happier. In the end, I honestly wish I would have just continued trying dresses at Elegant Bridals instead of buying from the other store, but even with a cancelled order the staff at Elegant Bridals was lovely! They still took time to help me find the perfect accessories and I ended up looking stunning in my wedding day.

2016-11-03T10:10:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this sweet review! We want every bride to walk down the aisle in a gown they LOVE, and sometimes that gown isn't under our roof and that's okay! We hope you had a lovely wedding day and know you looked... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2016

I loved everything about this place!!! if you're looking for the say yes to the dress treatment without the hooplah look no further!! they knew exactly what I was looking for before I even walked through the door my consultant traci was above and beyond amazing she was along the... Read More lines of a fairy godmother the staff here made finding the dress of my dreams not only possible but even better than anything I ever imagined and under my budget!!! What more could you ask for!!! they were so incredibly helpful throughout the entire process I'm so glad I said yes to my perfect dress here I recommend this salon to every newly engaged girl I know!! They made finding my dress the easiest and most enjoyable part of planning my entire wedding!!

2016-11-03T10:08:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so glad that Traci could be your fairy godmother and make all your gown dreams come true! That's exactly how it is supposed to be when finding your dream bridal gown!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 crystal m

Elegant Bridal made me feel as though I was the most important person in the world. My consultant, Traci Figgins, put me at ease. She treated me with kindness. She showed such patience. She made the entire process FUN! My mother and mother-in-law were treated with the utmost... Read More respect and were made to feel included during the entire process. I left Elegant Bridal with my dream dress and I rushed home to tell my now-husband that I had never felt so beautiful in my entire life. Traci, the owner, and all of the staff at Elegant Bridal went wayyyyy out of their way to make this an amazing and sweetly unforgettable experience.

2016-10-10T16:00:55 Response from the vendor

Crystal, Thank you so much for your sweet words! We are so glad that Traci could help to make your gown shopping experience great for you and everyone who came with you!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Miriam T

I have nothing but praise for the wonderful team at Elegant Bridals! I went into my appointment without a clue about which styles would work best for me, and I ended up finding the perfect gown on my first visit. They carry so many gorgeous gowns at a number of different price... Read More points to fit any budget, and their knowledgeable, friendly consultants make the process an enjoyable one from start to finish. They truly make all of their brides, moms, and bridesmaids feel special each and every time they walk into the store. If you're shopping for a wedding gown in the Augusta area, Elegant Bridals should be your first stop!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Averie D

I love Elegant Bridals! They have a very friendly and helpful staff. I had the best experience with Mrs. Traci. I was so nervous going to pick out a dress, but she made sure I found exactly what I wanted. They have a great selection of dresses and reasonable prices. I have... Read More been recommending Elegant Bridals to all of my engaged friends! I will definitely be going back there to shop for my bridesmaids dresses. Thank you so much Mrs. Traci!! I love my dress.

2016-06-08T11:54:56 Response from the vendor

Averie, thank you so much! We truly appreciate the referrals you are giving to your friends about our store. We are so glad Traci was able to help you calm your nerves and find the perfect gown! We look forward to helping you pick out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Rachael S

I had been dress shopping for a couple months, trying what I thought was every place in Augusta, and then some shops out of town, finding nothing when a friend mentioned Elegant Bridals. I did not know Elegant Birdals existed until then. Everywhere I went, I thought I was... Read More receiving good customer service until I went here. I could not believe the professional and personalized attention Sarah and the staff gave me. Not only did Sarah choose dresses in my budget, but also kept in mind what I liked. At the end, I was so appreciative of her honest feedback when I questioned a certain dress and if she thought it flattered me. She brought around a couple dresses I would not have even looked twice at. I ended buying one of those and I never would have imagined how happy I would be with this decision of allowing someone to open up my imagination. I highly recommend Elegant Bridals! They are very Affordable, friendly, and professional. I cannot thank my friend enough for referring me here!

2016-05-31T09:09:44 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you found out about Elegant Bridals! We love that you truly felt like Sarah tailored your appointment to your taste and your budget. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Calli S

I wish I could add more stars to this overall rating . I have already recommended this place and shared my experience with so many. We had the best time ! Sarah is absolutely amazing ! I would definitely ask for her ;) She had the best taste on helping me pick out wedding... Read More dresses and never once showed/pushed me to try on a dress over my budget. I could have stayed there all day if time would have let me . I chose the most beautiful wedding gown for my special day and man oh man was it a hard choice . So many beautiful dresses to choose from . I am can be very indecisive at times and picky to say the least but Sarah made the experience so easy and fun ! She absolutely catered to me the whole time. Trust me when I say you won't go anywhere else if you decide to shop here . I couldn't be more thankful for all love they continue to share over these stressful months of wedding planning . Best place ever !

2016-05-26T11:12:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Not only for your kind words, but your recommendations to family and friends as well! We certainly rely on word of mouth and we want to make sure every bride has the type of experience they deserve when choosing their wedding gown!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Abbie S

I had an amazing experience at Elegant Bridal, I would refer anyone here because they are so wonderful in helping you find what you need and stay in your budget!!

2016-05-26T11:10:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! And thank you for the comment about staying in your budget. The worst thing we could do was put you in a dress that is more than you wanted to spend! I'm glad you felt we kept that top of mind!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Kayla B

Elegant Bridals was so much fun to work with! They have a great selection along with great service. I really enjoyed the phone call I received from one of the girls a couple days before the wedding because it really showed how much they cared about our big day. My dress turned... Read More out perfect and was delivered before I expected which was a relief. I traveled from Richmond, VA and they made my dress shopping experience memorable!

2016-05-13T15:36:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We are so glad we were worth the trip from Richmond and you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Megan S

My dress was amazing, and Elegant Bridals employees were sweet and extremely helpful every time we visited! I got my Allure gown there as well as all five of my bridesmaids got their dresses there.

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Cassie B

These ladies offered such a seamless and easy experience the day I picked out my dress! They definitely offer more unique pieces than some of the larger chain stores and I was lucky to find my dress there after only 4 dresses! They truly listen to what you want and always keeps... Read More your budget in mind. They made me feel very comfortable and offered all of their help during the process. Even afterwards I got the sweetest voicemail before my wedding wishing me the best of luck! You can't beat these ladies level of service.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Paige N

This place is amazing! I was extremely hesitant at first, about the process they take (Have you fill out a profile and then they pull the dresses), but I LOVED every single dress that was pulled for me. This was only my second dress shop experience, and I found mine AND all the... Read More accessories in probably less than 30 minutes. They were all extremely friendly, and still very helpful (I haven't gotten married yet). Rachel is always so quick to answer my emails and give me any info that I need in a flash, and also extremely friendly. I wish that I had gotten to get my bridesmaid dresses there, because these ladies were just so amazing to work with! They truly made this process a simply and yet special one, and for that I thank them.

Start a Conversation!