Elegant Touch Exceptional Service and Selection

In business for over 25 years, recently expanded to a new 7,000-square-foot building. We will meet the needs of your entire wedding party from our knowledgeable wedding consultants, to our one-of-a-kind full-service tuxedo department. Visit us for the most important gown you will ever wear.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

8711 Belair Road , Baltimore, MD (410) 248-1100
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/29/2016

Simply the best in every way.I highly recommend this store. I felt the staff cared about my wedding day as much as I did. I had a fantastic bridal consultant who helped this nervous bride find the gown of her dreams.She was so knowledgable and patient . My fiancee was so... Read More pleased with the tuxedos having had bad experiences at MW. He and his guy were able to try on from Elegant Touch Tuxedo extensive in stock selection . the styles are brand new and fit great. we all looked so good thanks to this store.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

I had a really great experience shopping here. My consultant was great...she helped me find the perfect gown and I felt beautiful even though I am a larger gal there were so many gowns for me to choose from I felt so spoiled. The entire staff goes out of their way to... Read More please...the customer service here is the best of any store I had visited.Also the tuxes here are so much better than mens wearhouse. They have all the styles and sizes in the store so my fiance' and guys could try them on. They were brand new , fit perfectlly and were comfortable. Thank you Elegant Touch I will send you pix shortly.

Great experience

Reviewed on 8/01/2014

I had a great experience at Elegant Touch, my beautiful gown was by Sottero Midgely, thanks to Pat she listened to what I wanted and we tried on many before mom and I decided on the one for me. I want to thank everyone at Elegant Touch for helping to make my wedding day... Read More perfect. The guys wore Gray tuxedos, they looked great, they had everything on hand for my out of town guests, I had 5 grooms’ men from New York, they all arrived Friday afternoon, they needed some adjustments, no problem they took care of all of them. My bride’s maids wore black and grey. My mom found her dress with a jacket and was very pleased. All and all a great experience, it all came together very well. Highly recommend this shop.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 madeline l

I was so nervous shopping for my wedding gown after being fat shamed or ignored at other stores. I am so glad I came here. Everyone is so warm and friendly I felt relaxed right away. My consultant was fabulous and showed me stunning dresses. I never thought I could look this... Read More good I cried, Mom cried I love this store and will be back for my bridesmaids and moms dresses. they give discounts to them since I purchased here. My fiance' was impressed with their selection of tuxedos that he could actually try on. The best around . Highly recommend this store

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Linda m

My husband & I are very happy to recommend this store to all future Brides and Grooms. Great selection and the customer service was the absolute best ( I am a shopper so I know) We were treated as though we were their most important customers from day one. Many thanks for a... Read More wonderful shopping experience

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Nicole O

The entire team was so amazing when I went to find my dress. They had fun and helped me have fun. They picked dresses I would of never picked and one of them was THE dress! I felt like they were an extension of my family.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Angela P

I highly recommend this bridal shop! Staff was very helpful. My bridal consultant helped me tremendously. She was so knowledgeable. She find me my dream wedding dress, it was beautiful! My husband and the groomsmen rented their tux from Elegant Touch also and they where very... Read More pleased! They all where so handsome. The bridal shop was very clean and the wedding dresses to try on are very clean. I went to several bridal shops and none of them could stand up to Elegant Touch! I cant say enough good things about them. You should go to this bridal shop for all your wedding attire.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sarah B

My daughter got her dress tonight! This was the 3rd shop we went to but the only one we had the "say yes to the dress" experience! Flora was so patient, helpful and supportive. After our 1st visit went 2 more boutique shops, just to make sure. No where else did we get the... Read More attention and care as we did here. Has a huge selection for every body type. Strongly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Nadjay C

I want to begin by saying I found my dream dress here at Elegant Touch Bridal, it was perfect! I absolutely loved everything about my dress. The first day I went I was with my mom and a woman Pat, treated us so well and I felt like a princess. I went in with no idea what I... Read More wanted. I described my wedding and what I liked and boom...Pat found 10 gorgeous dress I had to choose from. I came back a few weeks later with more people and chose my dream dress. Once again the staff and Pat in particular made the process painless, meaningful and memorable. The alterations on the dress were impeccable and I had no one complaint on my wedding day. My only somewhat bad/frustrating experience was the fitting appointments. I felt very rushed with my second fitting and was actually told the dress was done. I called back feeling uncomfortable and tried making another fitting and they tried to convince me I was over thinking it. It was only when I express my disappointment with my second fitting did they assign me another. And thank goodness they did, I got a half an inch taken in at the bust, cup inserts sewed in and an elastic band added, all thanks to Pat once again! I feel I was mislead only because I met with someone I feel normally doesn't work the floor on my second fitting. But in the end I would definitely recommend to come here!!! Just be firm and persistent about what makes you happy, because remember they are busy trying to please not just you, but hundreds of other brides. Good luck and best wishes to all new brides!!! 💕😊💍

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

My husband and I both chose Elegant Touch for our wedding day and we were not disappointed. My gown was the perfect combination of classic elegance and modern fun. I truly felt special and everyone, especially my husband loved how beautiful my gown was. As for the groom, let's... Read More just say he never looked so handsome before. Not even when he was a groomsman in his friend's wedding last year. I highly recommend Elegant Touch for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Kimberly W

The first time I went in to look at dresses I did not have a good first impression. I did not have a bad time but I didn't love the place. The lady helping me was picking dresses that I did not really like. However I went back for a specific dress and they ordered it for me.... Read More When I went to try it on I ended up trying more dresses and finding THE DRESS. The second and third times I went in I had a much better time. Everyone is friendly and helpful. My dress was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They are currently preserving my dress for me.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016

I had the best bridal consultant at this shop. She guided me through the whole process and made it so easy. In fact everyone there was warm and shared my joy. I can't wait to see my gown.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Becky Z

I went to three different bridal salons when searching for my dress and cannot think of anything positive to say about my experience at Elegant Touch. My consultant was very pushy and clearly did not get along with the other consultant, who was working with another client. The... Read More other consultant actually yelled at me at one point, trying to make me feel guilty about a dress fitting me and not the other client. I showed my consultant pictures of the two dresses I had found and loved from other bridal shops, and she was very snooty, even saying "I cannot believe they are charging that price for THAT." When we found a dress that had some elements that I really liked, my consultant pushed really hard to get me to buy it, even though I kept telling her that I was not sure because I loved the other ones so much. She was pushy to the point that I am confident that she really did not care whether or not I loved the dress, she just wanted to make the sale. Looking back at the pictures of the dress at Elegant Touch, it really didn't hold a candle to the other two dresses I had already found, so I'm glad I stuck with my guns and told her I was not ready to decide. There are a number of other bridal shops in the area that provide the same or better selection with customer service that is far superior. I have ordered my dress from a shop where the owner and her staff made me feel like they truly wanted me to look and feel beautiful on my wedding day and I could not be happier with my decision.

2016-05-26T10:56:22 Response from the vendor

Dear Rebecca, We are so sad to read these comments ...as well as deeply confused by them. The "other client" you referenced was in fact your SISTER. She purchased a spectacular gown from us hugged us and thanked us for superior customer service.This all happened... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 charlotte m

This is the BEST Bridal Shop in Baltimore and I have been to all of them is search for my dream dress. A fabulous collection of all styles ...great, helpful,knowledgeable staff ...they just made this such a special time for me and my mother. I will be back for the tuxedos they... Read More have new elegant styles right in the store to try on . This is definatly a one stop shop.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

I cant say enough great things about this gorgeous store. Fabulous selection of beautiful gowns. warm and exceptional customer service, expert and quick alterations. They made everything so easy I am so grateful thanks Elegant Touch Bridal and tuxedo.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 pam w

This shop has everything a Bride could wish for. I was treated like a queen...Gorgeous gowns , but especially The staff was so helpful they were as excited to find me the perfect gown as I was.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 cindy c

This shop was by far the best when it comes to customer service , selection, alterations etc. I searched for a long time for my gown and I felt the staff here paid the most attention to my vision and budget ...in a warm inviting manner. Every Bride should be treated this way... Read More when it comes to this important occasion. I have every confidence in their seamstress , she advised another Bride on custom work and her knowledge about fabrics and beading was very impressive. I also like that my gown does not leave the shop during the alteration phase... safe and secure no worries. I am happy to recommend Elegant Touch Bridal and Tuxedo to all future Brides. I will be back with my Fiance' for Tuxedos. Thank you to the staff.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Shopping for my wedding gown was a wonderful experience at this store. They have a huge inventory of beautiful styles, it was such a pleasure to try many on with no pressure, just expert consultants to guide me through. My fiancee was thrilled at the enormous selection of tuxedo... Read More styles. Brand new and they fitted all the guys perfectly. ALL sizes were in the store which made it so easy for all the guys to match perfectly. I am thrilled to recommend Elegant touch bridal and tuxedo.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 callie c

Excellent customer service. My husband and I purchased everything here. We were in a time crunch.but the staff went far above expectations to accommodate our needs,...we felt spoiled. Thanks for your care and expertise...We will definitely recommend Elegant Touch Bridal and... Read More tuxedo to all.

Get dress here and alterations elsewhere

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Ellon S

I was very happy with my dress selection and the staff that helped me pick it out. I was very unhappy with alterations. I felt like I had to explain things to the seamstress that I shouldn't have to explain (like how putting a push up bra insert was not going to fix the fact... Read More that the dress stuck out from my chest area). I would suggest getting a dress here but taking it another place to get alterations.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

I am so pleased to tell everyone about the great experience I had at Elegant Touch Bridal and Tuxedo. Warm and welcoming staff made this experience so special for me my family and fiancee'. we felt catered to and cared for . I HIGHLY recommend this store

PERFECTION !!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015

SO happy to have found the gown of my dreams here. The selection was fantastic, the customer service even better. Alterations were a snap .

PREMIER BRIDAL BOUTIQUE

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

This store is the best for everything Bridal in Baltimore. From start to finish this was an awesome experience. I said yes to the most beautiful gown with the help of very patient consultants who understood exactly was I had imagined. Everything was delivered as... Read More promised,alterations were flawless and prompt. My husband and ushers loved there tuxedos. Great fit, comfortable and the best selection anywhere. I am very happy to recommend this store . They share your joy and go out of there way to make sure all is perfect THANK YOU.

perfect

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I could not be happier.My gown was beautiful and I will recommend this shop to everyone. The staff all went out of their way to please I felt very spoiled.

BEAUTIFUL STORE !!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 lauren s

The people here really care about you and your wedding day .Service was great. I can't wait to see my gown!!!