Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

PO Box 2016, Pacific Grove, CA (970) 389-8151

Excellent event planner... Above and beyond!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Melanie T

Elizabeth Ross is the best... She provided service above and beyond the call of duty. From taking our five kids on a hike to helping my dad find an extra place for us to stay over extra time in Breckenridge, she is more than willing to help. Elizabeth found us the most... Read More beautiful venues for our three-day event and even though I live in Chicago, I had no worry at all that she was on the ground to help with questions from the florist, caterer, cake baker, etc. she helped us find the best photographer when a family friend fell through. I could go on and on but if you are having a wedding in Colorado (and probably anywhere else) and you are looking for a laid-back, practical and inventive wedding planner, look no further than Element and Elizabeth Ross!

Life saver!

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Shelley H

Elizabeth was fabulous to work with. I found her just a few months before my wedding when I was a stressed out mess from trying to plan it all on my own. She connected me with great vendors and saw that every detail was executed to our plans. I really appreciated her... Read More experience and knowledge. She reminded me of so many things that never crossed my mind to consider or plan. When I asked, “What do people usually do?” she would give me the traditional answers, but she also had many other suggestions. She made sure the event was exactly what we wanted and tailored to our personalities and style. Best of all, she made sure our outdoor wedding and photo session went off without a hitch even with a horrible weather forecast.

best wedding planner in Breck!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Sarah C

My husband and I highly recommend Elizabeth as a wedding planner. She was knowledgeable, reliable and had a great head on her shoulders under any amount of pressure. Even my bridal party noticed how calm she was while we came across a few minor problems a couple of days before... Read More the wedding, and they were in awe of how efficiently and quickly she found solutions. Plus, everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding! It was so relaxed and carefree, which was definitely due to her immense amount of planning beforehand, and the fact that her mind is a steel trap for any small things that need to be remembered throughout the day. We cannot imagine a more perfect wedding without her.

Best Ever!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Karis T

Elizabeth is a star, both professionally and personally. She is wonderfully patient, organized, and sane with a great sense of humor. She's an out of the box thinker with excellent on the ground logistical skills. She has an impressive ability to juggle all the elements, connect... Read More all the dots and smooth over the inevitable rough spots. Best of all, we were able to relax and truly enjoy our wedding day knowing everything would be managed perfectly in her hands. We had a beautiful wedding, exactly as we imagined and I can't imagine having done it without her!

Answer to my Prayers!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Kelli M

My wedding was in Breckenridge in July 2011, however we are from Cincinnati, Ohio so I knew planning would be a little difficult. It was stressful until I found Elizabeth at Element Events, then wedding planning became fun and relaxed. My fiance and I flew to Breckenridge 5 mths... Read More before our wedding for a week to meet with Elizabeth and try and find time to ski. However, Elizabeth managed to work everything out we met with vendors and had plenty of time to ski. The next five months were the least stressful because of Elizabeth. So when we flew out there 3 days before our wedding my fiance and I were so relaxed and we were able spend all of our free time with our 70 guests. The day of the wedding was so calm and so much fun, and we owe it all to Elizabeth! She was never pushy or in my way but always there if I needed anything! She recommended the best vendors who made our wedding so memorable. I would recommend Element Events for anyone who wants the best memories and least stressful for their event. Elizabeth was amazing and planned every detail, she met us once before our wedding and knew us well enough to know what vendors we would like. Element Events made our dream wedding happen!!