Naperville's Premier Wedding Reception Venue

Elements is Naperville’s NEW premier wedding venue. Located in the heart of downtown Naperville, occupying the 2nd floor of Hotel Indigo, Elements boasts a 4,200 sq. ft. ballroom with 250 seating availability, plus a large pre-reception lounge with open air views of the beautiful Riverwalk. Adjacent to the lounge is an elegant meeting space accommodating 100 guests for private dining needs. Locally sourced & chef inspired rustic urban cuisine with complete menu planning, private tastings, full service bar, wait staff and day of event coordination. Elements organic, contemporary design consists of flowing water, ribboned hardwood ceilings, and a stunning pedestrian sky walk leading your guests to Hotel Indigo’s 158 guest rooms with special rates on room blocks and a private bridal suite.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Park

123 Water Street, 2nd floor Hotel Indigo, Naperville, IL (630) 717-2800
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Katie F

We cannot say enough about this incredible new venue. The staff were extremely organized and so helpful throughout the entire planning process as well as on the big day! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 4/24/2018 Amy W

Cheryl Cady and her team made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Everything was so amazing... the service, the food, the ambiance of the venue and the entire weekend at the hotel! Our guests were blown away by everything! We have received numerous calls/texts/social media... Read More comments from guests telling us how much they loved our wedding and how we had the best food ever! Everyone commented on how beautiful Elements is and that they’ve never seen anything quite like it! Cheryl also checked in with our parents mid wedding to make sure everything was going well and even checked in again the following morning when they bumped into her in the hotel lobby. Elements is by far the best venue in the greater Chicago area!

Reviewed on 4/07/2018 Maggie N

We received so many compliments during and following our wedding about the beautiful venue, the excellent service, and the delicious food! Not only is the location and venue beautiful, but their staff is professional, friendly, and extremely hardworking. There weren't any... Read More reviews on this venue when we first booked our wedding because it hadn't yet had it's first event, but from the moment we met with the coordinator - Cheryl Cady - and after our first visit, I had no doubt that everything was going to be perfect. She's extremely knowledgeable in the industry and was willing to provide suggestions when we were having difficulty making decisions. It was so easy to work with her and her staff. I highly recommend Elements to couples looking for a wedding venue because of their exceptional service. It's also very conveniently located inside of Indigo Hotel - we were surprised at how many of our guests loved having the option to stay at one of their rooms.

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 C M

Had a few major problems with Hotel Indigo for my wedding but Elements venue was great, Cheryl did amazing! Received many compliments, we are quite happy we chose this aa our wedding venue !

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Hailey J

Elements was the perfect venue for our winter wedding! The bartenders and kitchen staff were very friendly and respectful (Rich especially). Cheryl is very great to work with, she accommodated all of our special requests and was very helpful during the event. You can tell that... Read More she's really been in this business for a while. Food and appetizers were great as well! I would definitely take Elements at Water Street into consideration as you search for your wedding venue.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Jessica G

Eric & I were some of the first people to book the venue back in May of 2016. We are SO incredibly happy we took a chance booking before they broke ground because it was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. We worked closely with Cheryl throughout our 18 month engagement and she was so dedicated... Read More to making our day everything I had dreamed of & more. Even though the weather was FULL of storms, Cheryl took my mind off of it.. she welcomed us into the reception room to see it before anyone else, as we sat to eat and drink in privacy before the party started. The pictures of us in the venue space are some of my favorites from the day. From the excellent service, to the DELICIOUS food & gorgeous decor... it is worth every single penny! A month later & we're still stuck on how amazing & seamless it was. THANK YOU, ELEMENTS STAFF!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Lindsey S

We hosted our wedding reception at Elements at Water Street on 5/20/17 and it was an absolute DREAM! Our guests loved the location, and we got so many complements on how unique and gorgeous the event space was. Cheryl Cady was such a pleasure to work with! She is so... Read More professional, helpful, responsive, and genuinely cares about making sure everything goes as planned for your big day. We had a large wedding party (21 BM/GM) and were able to get ready in the pre-function space outside of the ballroom- it was so helpful and a great space for my bridesmaids and I to get ready. The hotel rooms are on the small side so be sure to book the pre function space for getting ready the morning of or you will be super cramped, even in a suite. The food was unbelievable, and our guests loved the late night snack -Lou Malnati's Pizza and the drinks were strong and the bartenders were quick! Honestly it was such a perfect day and I am so thankful for the whole Elements team- you will love working with them!! They know what they're doing and will make your day unforgettable!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amber E

We just had our wedding at Elements this past weekend, and the reception space and staff are exceptional! Cheryl goes above and beyond to assist with all of the planning and preparation, and Molly was also a great help the night of. The food is fantastic, and all of our guests... Read More seemed to have a fun time and enjoy everything! I highly recommend Elements. *Note that Elements is a separate entity from the Hotel Indigo and these spaces are owned and operated separately. We unfortunately encountered some very frustrating problems with our stay as the bride and groom at the hotel and were not given the rooms and upgrades we booked and were promised which, long story short, impacted our plans for getting ready in our rooms with the bridesmaids/groomsmen and taking photographs together the morning of the wedding. You won't be let down by Elements, but I can't say the same for the Hotel Indigo, so just make sure to keep in mind that they are separate spaces and know that you can count on Cheryl and Elements, but stay on top of the staff at the hotel if you use them for your block!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Krystina M

I don't even know where to start. This venue was absolutely amazing. Cheryl was extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process. She truly is passionate about her job and could not do enough for us to make sure our special day went... Read More smoothly. The venue is beautiful; very tastefully and modernly decorated. The view looking over the riverwalk makes the venue unlike any others. The food was absolutely amazing... we had filet and salmon and the taco bar for the midnight snack. It was also extremely convenient for our guests that the Hotel Indigo was attached. Our guests didn't have to worry about catching a shuttle or driving after the reception, they were able to just walk to their rooms. Again, I cannot say enough about Elements. I highly recommend!! We could not have asked for a better experience or venue for our special day! We got married two weeks ago and I am still getting texts from our guests raving about the wedding!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Jessica N

WOW, Elements was outstanding for our wedding day! The location was perfect for our many out-of-town guests; no one had to drive all weekend. Our guests raved about the food (filet and roulade of chicken) and bar. Cheryl was amazing to work with throughout the planning process... Read More and made us feel calm and confident. I cannot give Elements enough praise! I will recommend it to everyone, especially couples considering a ceremony at Naper Settlement.

David Miller

Executive Chef, David Miller, graduate of Johnson and Wales Culinary University and founder of Chef By Request, has been awarded for his culinary excellence in 2004 by the American Culinary Federation’s Presidents Award and in 2013 was inducted into the Les Amis d’ Escoffier Society. In 2011 Chef By Request won the overall Naperville Small Business of the Year Award & in 2015 David was elected to serve on The Naperville Chamber Board of Directors. David expanded his vision in 2014 to create the prestigious banquet facility – Elements at Water Street, expected to open late 2016 in Hotel Indigo.