Elements Catering and Floral Design

Columbia, MS

Elements Catering and Floral Design

Elements Catering and Floral Design is a full-service catering, floral and design company based in downtown Columbia, and serves the entire southern region including but not limited to: Jackson, Gulfport, Mobile, Birmingham and New Orleans. We'd love to be part of your Special Day!

$ – Inexpensive

Cuisine

American, Italian, Latin American, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Servers, Food + Catering

1202 Highway 13 N, Columbia, MS (601) 550-8634

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Erica T

Elements did an AMAZING job!! Elements provided our catering and floral design for our wedding on 06/10/17. Kelly is so easy to work with and made the process so much fun for us. We have received countless compliments on our food at the wedding. Our flowers were gorgeous! I was... Read More a bit indecisive about what I wanted as far as the decorations and overall look of the wedding but Kelly had a ton of great ideas and was really helpful when it came to making design decisions. I highly recommend Kelly and Elements catering and floral design for any event you're planning. They're amazing and will go above and beyond your expectations!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Angela B

OMG! The best ever, totally fabulous! I have lived all over the US and traveled abroad and never had the quality of food and service that this super-duo provides. They did an outstanding 50th for my mom and dad and aunt and uncle. Nothing is ever a problem for this... Read More company. Love them!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Maggie H

Elements is truly AMAZING!! I would 100% recommend them! Kelly and Matthew are two of the sweetest people I have ever met! They strove to make everything exactly how I imagined it! The food was excellent! Before we could even finish the tasting, we knew they were the caterer we... Read More wanted. The best thing is they do not limit you to one type of food. I was able to pick what I wanted. Their menu is HUGE. You are sure to find something you love. If you are like me, you will have trouble narrowing it down. Not only is the food great, but they also have the most beautiful decorations. I told Kelly what I was visioning. Them I was able to walk around the show room as she showed me so many pretty things! This allowed me to have the perfect decor to go with my amazing food! Elements helped make my wedding the perfect night of my life!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Taylor C

Kelly and her team were amazing! They were extremely accommodating to me since I was planning my wedding from Houston and responded very quickly. The food was displayed beautifully and was so yummy! Thank you for being apart of my day!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016

I had no idea where to start planning a wedding but I knew we needed food! My fiancé and I decided on a short engagement so everything was a bit rushed. I was impressed with Kelly, Mathew and their team from the surprisingly attentive and impressive tasting all the way until the... Read More end of the reception. Kelly was a wealth of knowledge from everything food to table cloths to flowers. Truly a full service company. It's almost two months since our wedding and I still have people coming up to me complimenting the food and design. Extensive menu and an almost unlimited amount of just love. These people truly love what they do and it shows. 5 stars isn't enough, they deserve a constellation!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016

When my grandson and his fiancé decided they wanted to get married in 3 months, I thought no way. A friend referred me to Kelly and Matthew and after our initial conversation I knew we could do it. Helpful and upbeat, they pulled off the short time frame with ease and grace.... Read More Unbelievably delicious food. Honestly you couldn't ask for better people or better product. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016

Kelly and her team were absolutely the most professional and caring people we worked with throughout my brother's wedding. They were attentive and always available to answer questions. It also doesn't hurt that the food is delicious, high quality and beautifully presented.... Read More Highly recommend this company for ANY catering needs. Elements also catered our company Christmas party and once again they exceeded expectations. Best eva!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Breanna C

Absolutely wonderful wedding company! My flowers were breathtaking. Not to mention Chef Matthew's tasty and beautifully presentated foods. So glad I choose Elements Catering and Floral Design.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie S

Hands down the absolute best Catering and Floral company in Mississippi!! I loved working with Elements to create my perfect, gorgeous, and amazing wedding day! Highly highly recommended to any future brides and grooms! Thank you for making my wedding day so perfect and my... Read More dreams come true!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

WOW! Elements helped me create my daughters dream wedding. As a mother working and planning with the company was so much fun and stress free. Elements helps you put all of the peices together for an amazing wedding. The food is amazing! The flowers and decorations and beautiful... Read More as well. I recipe d this company to anyone in need of a caterer/ florist.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Brittany

We LOVED working with Elements! We loved the food! They help us create a personal menu to fit us and our guest. Kelly is such a sweet and kind person and it shows through her company!! I recommend Elements to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Ashton M

Matthew and Kelly went above and beyond for our event! The food, flowers, and décor made such a beautiful statement and also took so much stress away from us and the bridal party. If I were to do it all again I would choose them every single time!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

Elemets Catering and Floral Design are a pleasure to work with! Kelly and her team are so helpful and go above and beyond to make any event special. The food, professionalism, flowers, decorations, and service was more than we ever imagianed! I will use Elemets for any future... Read More events/party's I have. They get 5 gold stars !!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Hannah K

Element went above and beyond for my wedding. The food was amazing, but oh my gosh at the flowers!!! The staff was so friendly and orderly. My wedding party was really blown away by the entire thing. I will trust Matthew and Kelly and their staff with any event I throw! If you... Read More choose Element, you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Danielle Y

Elements played a huge role in my big day. They provided food, flowers, but did so much more in order to keep everything just how we wanted! From the beginning of our contract, the owners and staff exceeded all expectations and carried the same impression until and especially on... Read More the wedding day! The staff and owners were so attentive throughout our wedding for both me and my husband (then groom). Family and friends continue to compliment the food and decor, so I don't think we could have asked for anyone better!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Carrie W

Elements is AMAZING! I enjoyed my experience with them from the very beginning. Wonderful owners, staff, and amazing food and flowers. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Lauren p

Elements truly exceeded my expectations with catering, floral, and design pieces! I loved working with Matthew and Kelly to create my dream wedding. A truly wonderful husband and wife team! I could not be any happier!!! My husband is still raving over the food. Joseph &... Read More Lauren

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Kelcey W

Elements Catering and Floral Design was fantastic! The owners are so kind and easy to work with. From day one, their goal was to help provide us with a uniquely handcrafted Design and Catering plan for our special day-which exceeded all our expectations!! From food, to flowers... Read More and design Elements is a one stop shop you will not be disappointed with. All of the floral arrangements were beautiful-exactly what I wanted and the food was equally as amazing! I would recommend Elements to anyone! A wonderful business owned by amazing people!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Lindsey H

Kelly and her staff were absolutely on point with everything! She saw my visioned and made made everything so perfect! She's not only an amazing chef, she's an amazing person to work with. She was at the barn while taking my bridals and even called the horses up to take pictures... Read More with me! She's such a fun person! I'm going to miss her!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Kelly and her staff are the key to a worry free wedding day! They are able to handle and help with any unforeseen circumstances, and of course, the food is delicious and the decorations are fabulous! We continue to get rave reviews from our guests including, "Those are the best... Read More potatoes I have ever eaten." I definitely enjoyed working with Kelly to plan our wedding day! She was able to capture and create my vision for our wedding! Everything was perfect that day, and our guests were very impressed with not only the food, but also the decorations! I highly recommend Elements to anyone looking for a caterer or designer!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Lauren S

My husband and I had our wedding in Jackson, MS this weekend, May 2. We currently live in New York, so planning a wedding from so far away was quite difficult, and without Kelly, and of course our families, I do not think we could have gotten it done. Kelly was so helpful and... Read More understanding. She listened to everything my husband and I wanted and made sure to work with our budget and needs. From catering, to flowers, to table rentals and bartenders, Elements had everything and made our lives less chaotic and stressful! Everything was beautiful, and I would highly recommend working with Elements! Thank you for everything Elements!

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 12/16/2014

Elements Catering and Floral design did indeed exceed my expectations. As the mother of the Bride, I was blessed to enjoy the day with my daughter knowing that Kelly and her excellent staff had the design and the catering under control. She nailed my daughter's vision and... Read More brought it to life. We were very pleased. She and Martha were also able to make last minute changes in the menu and cake size while calming a nervous mom. :-)

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014

My daughter got married in Mississippi where she and her husband first met. I didn't know any caterers in the area so I chose based on Google top rated caterers in Mississippi. My experience went without a hitch and was able to do all the planning via email and phone calls.... Read More Kelly was more than willing to help me in every aspect of planning and menu selection. Upon arrival to the venue, I was blown away at the presentation and quality of the food! I would definitely recommend her services to anyone looking to get married in Mississippi!

Memorial Reception

Reviewed on 11/24/2014

Kelly and Elements Catering helped cater a memorial reception for my mother. She and her staff were the easiest and most prompt in requests for bids and service!! We were coordinating this from long distance (Dallas, TX). Kelly was so easy to work with both with what we needed... Read More and assisted with other ideas and suggestions. She took the stress out of planning this event and the food and staff were wonderful! Had many compliments from guests regarding the service and food! Will be my go to caterer!! Thank you Kelly and Elements Catering!! (She doesn't just cater weddings.. she is willing to help with any event/party!)

Exquisitely crafted floral designs and phenomenal food

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Our guests continue to rave about our wedding food and deco!! They say it's the best they have ever had. Kelly was ontop of her game that night to make sure everything was perfect. She truly made us feel one of a kind! The Mac and cheese bar was a favorite with everyone. She... Read More displays all the food like a work of art .... That actually makes your taste buds quiver. She even drew up a blue print of the ceremonial and reception site which far above exceeds any caterer and floral designer in the state. We highly recommend her services. Thank you Kelly for make our wedding day perfect! Love, Lauren and Ryan