For Your Look Of A Lifetime

Elite Bridal offers a shopping experience like never before with your own personal consultant, 5 grand stages, a modern bridesmaid lounge, and extra large dressing rooms!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

106 S Country Fair Dr, Champaign, IL

Elite is the place to go!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2013 MariAnne M

Elite Bridal is a hidden gem in Champaign, IL. My very first trip to Elite was definitely an eye-opener. As soon as you walk in you know you're in not just a store but a boutique. Where the team there is basically available to you! I mean literally if you want a Say Yes to the... Read More Dress place....well this is it! Backstory- I've been to Elite four times and constantly tried on the same dress, plus several others. My most recent trip to Elite was quite the highlight. I felt so taken care of. Even my fiance' had a great time picking out dresses for me. The first thing they do is show you around the boutique and of course they ask for your budget. Both my consultants really led me around telling me what's available w/in my budget. Secily and Danielle were fantastic. I felt really well taken care of. I'd get up on that stage and get a good look at the dress I was in. Both consultants would ask what I liked and didn't like. I mean they really care to help you find your dream dress. My natural style kept referring back to the first dress I tried on originally on my first visit. One that I fell in love with immediately, but I wanted to make sure I saw as many as possible. So we saved "the one" for the last dress. You really feel like you're number 1 there. I got into my final dress and every girl in the store was around the stage. I got out there and just knew. All the girls were just in awe and so supportive. I knew that this was the dress. So to cap off the moment they asked me if I was saying yes to the dress and I totally said yes to the dress! On top of all the help choosing the dress, their manager there really was helpful with the financial end of the deal. I was able to put down whatever I wanted to start buying the dress. I called my mom who was buying my dress and told her. Very happy. The manager emailed my mom the contract for her to sign and set up automatic payments. My mom called me the next day and just raved how helpful the people there were. There's no doubt in my mind that Elite is the best in Champaign! I would totally suggest to every Bride and anyone looking for a special dress or tux to head to Elite Bridal. You aren't a customer to the team there; you're family.

2013-04-25T11:51:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was great helping you find your dream wedding gown! We are so happy that we could make your experience a great one! We love to help our brides in every way that we can! The Elite Bridal Team!

Very Helpful!

Reviewed on 2/28/2013 Alexanne N

I loved my experience with Elite Bridal! They were very helpful and never too pushy. They really want you to be happy with your product and experience.

2013-04-25T12:02:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that we could make your day a memorable one, and that your experience was not ruined by "pushiness." Let us know if we can help you with anything else! The Elite Bridal Team

Reviewed on 2/26/2013 Carley L

I went to Elite for my first bridal dress appointment and didn't really know what to expect. As soon as we walked in the door, our consultant, Jennifer, made me feel like the only brdie in the World! She helped me figure out exaclty what I wanted in a bridal gown! With her... Read More help, I found THE GOWN!! When we came back for our bridesmaid appointment and she was just as helpful! She made the shopping experience the best I could have asked for and I am so appreciative!

2013-04-25T12:12:01 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad that you had such a great experience, and that I could make you feel so comfortable! Please let me know if I can help you with anything else! Jennifer M. Drake

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Logan R

I booked a VIP appointment with Elite and loved it! It was so much fun, and the ladies were great! It was really nice being able to take ladies I wanted to be there to share this special time, and have it all to our selves! I would recommend Elite over and over again!

Loved My Dress!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kim F

I found the perfect dress at Elite Bridal! I loved everything about it. The consultants there are awesome too! They were not pushy like many other bridal stores. They gave their opinions and helped me decide on the perfect dress, but never made me feel like they were just out to... Read More make a sale. Also, the atmosphere in the store was great. There was plenty of space and mirrors, it never felt crowded or overwhelming. I would definitely recommend getting a dress here!

Very Pleased Bride

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jenna C

I cannot recommend Elite Bridal enough! I bought my wedding gown, veil, bridesmaid dresses, and my future Mother-in-Law ordered her dress here as well. Everything about the experience was nothing but pleasant. Some other stores I went to I felt pressured and rushed. At Elite,... Read More they allowed me to take my time and never pressured me to make a decision I wasn't ready to make. I truly felt like my consultant was there as my friend, and not a sales person. This truly made all the difference in the world! The store is beautiful and the dresses are absolutely stunning. I am so glad that I found Elite Bridal!

The Perfect Bridal Store

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

The customer service I received at Elite Bridal was amazing! They helped me find the perfect dress and veil for my wedding day. Once I found the dress they were fantastic with measurements and making sure I ordered the dress that was right for me. I ended up paying a little... Read More extra to have the dress custom made to my measurements and it will save me a lot of money in alterations. I didn't even know that was an option but the ELITE staff made sure I was an informaed bride. Very professioanl staff, great customer service and a beautiful showroom...couldn't ask for anythign more!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jeff M

I went to Elite Bridal back in July for my first bridal appointment. Kayla helped me try on various styles, but there was definitely one that stood out to me. After going to several other bridal salons and trying on different dresses, I returned back to Elite Bridal in September... Read More and knew that it was the one! Kayla was such a great help and made my experience so fun and easy!

Bridal Bliss!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jenny M

The staff at Elite goes above and beyond to help you find the dress of your dreams. I worked with Kayla and Lauren, both of which are amazing women! The staff is prompt to answer questions, be available for consultations and extremely sweet. I recommend Elite to any bride hoping... Read More to have an amazing experience and have a plethora of choices to choose from.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Laura R

I was initially very excited to work with Elite Bridal. They helped me find my perfect dress, and my accessories. My wedding party? They were apparently harder for Elite to handle. We had to tell them three different times that two of my husband's groomsmen were no longer going... Read More to be involved in the wedding, and then they finally flat-out lost not only my husband's tux measurements, but the measurements for his groomsman. I sincerely hope that Elite has managed to fix their communication issues, but until they do, I would not suggest trusting them with anything BUT your own bridal gown.

2015-09-09T12:36:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Laura, I apologize that you were unhappy with our tuxedo service. We always strive to go above and beyond to make sure our brides are completely satisfied with all aspects of their Elite wedding. I appreciate your feedback and we have made changes to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Haley O

When selecting my wedding dress I looked at MANY different bridal stores before ending up at Elite and instantly upon walking through the door knew it was the place. They have an amazing selection of dresses and are so helpful! Stephanie, my consultant, was so great! She was... Read More beyond patient, honest, and really made me feel good! I found my dream dress at Elite and would highly recommend anyone go there!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 August C

They are extraordinary in every way. I had a VIP appointment, and it couldn't have been more special. My bridesmaids, mother, mother in law, and I were picked up in a limo, and at the salon, we were taken care of from the moment we walked in. We selected my dress, sash, veil,... Read More and bridesmaids dresses all at the same time, which was great to see everything together. They are sweet, thoughtful, never pushy, and really want to make you feel beautiful! I'd recommend them over and over again.

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Angela W

As a full-figured bride, I had some concerns when going in to try on dresses. Boy was I surprised when my consultant sat down with me to discuss my concerns and wishes. She took her time and really helped my self-esteem throughout. Even after we bought the dress, they were... Read More there for me every step of the way. I plan to highly recommend this Bridal Salon to every one I hear.

Perfect place to shop for wedding dress!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Kylee C

LOVED my dress shopping experience here. The girls were so great and helped me find the dress I loved! Stuff was a little pricey, but didn't get this kind of experience anywhere else. Did not get bridal party attire here, because it was just too expensive.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Kirsten M

I came to Elite with my family after going to a few other places. I loved that at Elite they let us walk around and see all the dresses, unlike some places were the dresses are hidden. They are also upfront about who the designer is and on the pricing and when I told the girl my... Read More budget she actually stayed within it and I ended up getting a dress that was less than half my $1000 budget which I thought would never happen! The entire appointment I felt like I was the focus of the consultant and we were not being rushed at all, they even let us come back later in the day to make the decision without an appointment. My dress came way faster than expected. We thought the bridesmaids dresses were a little pricey so we went somewhere else for those, it would be nice if they offered some bridesmaids styles in price points under $200 but other than that this place was great!

Excellent Service and Selection

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Janet B

I went to Elite for my dress because they carried a designer who's dress I just loved, and although they didn't have the dress I thought I wanted, I fell in love with one while I was there. I did an VIP appointment so it was something special for my grandmothers, mom and future... Read More mom-in-law. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I tried on over 20 dresses and there were a ton more available if I didn't find the one. The attendant helping me dress asked questions that really helped narrow down what I was looking for. They had food, water and champagne set up for us. My dress came in on time and they helped me find some jewelry that worked well with the style. I would recommend Elite to anyone looking for a quality designer gown.

Awesome Bridal Experience!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Julie B

I went to Elite Bridal with the intention of just trying on some dresses, not to buy yet. My consultant, Jennifer, was SO nice and extremely helpful! She listened to what I liked and didn't like, and she showed me around the store, talked to me about different designers and... Read More styles, and stayed well within my budget. She even discouraged me from trying on a dress that I had picked out that was above my budget! I ended up buying a dress the same day, b/c the selection was gorgeous, the staff was amazing, and they made me feel like a princess. HIGHLY recommend Elite Bridal!

Elite Bridal

Reviewed on 5/13/2014

I loved my experience at Elite! They were great with my budget and my consultant was amazing! Definitely recommend any friend to go here!

Hands down the best bridal shop around!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Danielle K

Elite Bridal helped me find my dream wedding dress! I tried on hundreds of dresses and finally found the one with Elite Bridal! I went all over and found a unique look right here in Champaign! Their customer service is by far the best around. They treated me like I was family! I... Read More could go on forever about how they made my experience with them truly special. I will be getting my mothers dresses, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, and tuxedos with them. I can't wait to work with Elite Entertainment for my DJ, Uplighting, and Linens. Thank you so much to Elite for helping me make my wedding perfect!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Christopher A

I am so thankful to have worked with Elite Bridal. Everyone was so nice, showering me with compliments, lending a hand, and giving me a great experience. I picked my dress with just my mother, and they let me bring a whole gang of people the next weekend to enjoy the whole... Read More experience. I look forward to buying all of my bridesmaids dresses here too! I would say look no further than Elite Bridal! The selection was great, but the service is out of this world! THANK YOU!

Make you feel like a VIP

Reviewed on 3/20/2014 Jenni M

I highly recommend Elite Bridal. I've been in a lot of weddings (8) and no where offered the quality of service Elite has provided me. I highly recommend getting a VIP appointment. You truly are treated like a VIP. It really makes finding a dress effortless and stress free.... Read More I really felt like the bride to be!

Wedding Dress Shopping

Reviewed on 2/26/2014 Gina R

I loved shopping for my wedding dress at Elite Bridal! The store is very open so there is plenty of room to move around and look at dresses - the other 3 stores I have been to felt very cramped and almost overwhelming. I thought they had a very good selection of dresses and... Read More they were all very beautiful. I also enjoyed the staff more than I had at the other bridal stores. I ended up buying my dress, veil and a few accessories from Elite Bridal and will be sure to tell all of my friends and family about their business!

The Best Place on Earth

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Elaina B

I LOVED Elite Bridal, I wish I had more reasons to go into the store now! The girls working at Elite are fantastic and make you feel like part of their family while maintaining professionalism and providing the best customer service. I got my dress, my bridesmaids' dresses and... Read More all of the tuxes at Elite and everything went together beautifully! You will not be disappointed you stopped in!

Fun time at Elite Bridal

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Shannon H

I had a wonderful experience at Elite Bridal! Mervet was wonderful in helping me find a dress I loved, that wasn't too far out of my budget. The original dress I wanted was almost 4000$, and Mervet helped me find one almost just like it for about half the cost.

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Sarah B

The girls that work here are pleasant and very helpful. Itwas a wonderful experience all around!