Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

106 S Country Fair Dr, Champaign, IL

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Linsey S

I had a WONDERFUL experience at Elite! We did the VIP appointment, and it was more than worth it. Elite made the day that I picked out my wedding dress better than I could have ever dreamed. From the minute the limo arrived to pick me, my bridal party, and my family members up,... Read More we were in good hands - they truly thought of everything! Danielle, Mervet, and the entire staff that I've interacted with from day one have been FABULOUS and extremely helpful. I can't say enough wonderful things about Elite, and I highly recommend any bride in Illinois use them.

Very Helpful!

Reviewed on 2/28/2013 Alexanne N

I loved my experience with Elite Bridal! They were very helpful and never too pushy. They really want you to be happy with your product and experience.

2013-04-25T12:02:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that we could make your day a memorable one, and that your experience was not ruined by "pushiness." Let us know if we can help you with anything else! The Elite Bridal Team

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 2/26/2013 Carley L

I went to Elite for my first bridal dress appointment and didn't really know what to expect. As soon as we walked in the door, our consultant, Jennifer, made me feel like the only brdie in the World! She helped me figure out exaclty what I wanted in a bridal gown! With her... Read More help, I found THE GOWN!! When we came back for our bridesmaid appointment and she was just as helpful! She made the shopping experience the best I could have asked for and I am so appreciative!

2013-04-25T12:12:01 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad that you had such a great experience, and that I could make you feel so comfortable! Please let me know if I can help you with anything else! Jennifer M. Drake

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley K

Very helpful and friendly staff. They genuinely want you to be happy and will do everything in their power to make sure that you leave happy. They will take the time to go through all that you need to in order to feel satisfied. They offer discounts to their Elite Entertainment... Read More if you purchase through Elite Bridal. I am so glad that I chose Elite Bridal!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Nicole S

I did not end up getting my dress at Elite but I wanted to write a review because I absolutely loved the time I spent there looking for a dress. The staff was so professional and friendly and really made me feel like a princess. The salon itself is spacious and beautiful. Thank... Read More you for all your help!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Sarah H

My experience at Elite Bridal was great! Kayla is a wonderful bridal assistant. The store has an excellent selection of beautiful gowns in all shapes and sizes. If you are looking for a bridal gown in Central Illinois, I highly recommend you stop at Elite Bridal!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Courtney M

Loved my experience! They were flexible and willing to work with what I needed from style, to price, to emotional support. I never felt pressured into anything or like just another customer or sale. The whole experience was so much more overwhelming than I was expecting, but I... Read More never felt like I annoyed anyone with my indecisiveness. I am so in love with my perfect dress that I couldn't have found without their patience. I wish I could wear it more than once! Thank you Elite :)

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Jenna I

I had such an amazing time picking out my dress I did the VIP package and I was one on one with everyone and it felt so personal and i loved every minute of it. I would highly recommend Elite Bridal to any bride who is looking for a wedding dress! I found the perfect one and I... Read More can not wait to walk down the aisle in it!

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Hiliary C

Was not impressed with Elite. I went there to look for a wedding dress and I felt like the stylist didn't understand my vision or really listen to what I wanted. When I did finally fall in love with a dress, the stylist made me feel pressured it would be gone in a day due to the... Read More trunk sale ending. It all felt so rushed and I would not recommend Elite. The dresses are beautiful, but it was pricier than I expected. On another occasion my mom and I went back into Elite to look together at dresses even though we didn't have an appointment and weren't intending on trying any on that day and the staff made us feel unwelcome as we browsed the dresses. Pretty disappointed.

2016-02-26T11:54:23 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your feedback and are very sorry that you did not enjoy your experiences with us. We never want a bride to feel pressured and while the trunk show does put pressure on the situation, we never want a bride to feel that... Read Less Read More

Great Experience

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Candice M

I worked with Kayla to choose my wedding dress and had a great experience. She was very sweet, wasn't pushy at all, and allowed my mom to help me into the dresses which is what I wanted. Other bridal salons didn't want you to do this, oddly enough. I found the dress that I love... Read More and can't wait for it to arrive!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Logan R

I booked a VIP appointment with Elite and loved it! It was so much fun, and the ladies were great! It was really nice being able to take ladies I wanted to be there to share this special time, and have it all to our selves! I would recommend Elite over and over again!

Loved My Dress!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kim F

I found the perfect dress at Elite Bridal! I loved everything about it. The consultants there are awesome too! They were not pushy like many other bridal stores. They gave their opinions and helped me decide on the perfect dress, but never made me feel like they were just out to... Read More make a sale. Also, the atmosphere in the store was great. There was plenty of space and mirrors, it never felt crowded or overwhelming. I would definitely recommend getting a dress here!

Very Pleased Bride

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jenna C

I cannot recommend Elite Bridal enough! I bought my wedding gown, veil, bridesmaid dresses, and my future Mother-in-Law ordered her dress here as well. Everything about the experience was nothing but pleasant. Some other stores I went to I felt pressured and rushed. At Elite,... Read More they allowed me to take my time and never pressured me to make a decision I wasn't ready to make. I truly felt like my consultant was there as my friend, and not a sales person. This truly made all the difference in the world! The store is beautiful and the dresses are absolutely stunning. I am so glad that I found Elite Bridal!

The Perfect Bridal Store

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

The customer service I received at Elite Bridal was amazing! They helped me find the perfect dress and veil for my wedding day. Once I found the dress they were fantastic with measurements and making sure I ordered the dress that was right for me. I ended up paying a little... Read More extra to have the dress custom made to my measurements and it will save me a lot of money in alterations. I didn't even know that was an option but the ELITE staff made sure I was an informaed bride. Very professioanl staff, great customer service and a beautiful showroom...couldn't ask for anythign more!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jeff M

I went to Elite Bridal back in July for my first bridal appointment. Kayla helped me try on various styles, but there was definitely one that stood out to me. After going to several other bridal salons and trying on different dresses, I returned back to Elite Bridal in September... Read More and knew that it was the one! Kayla was such a great help and made my experience so fun and easy!

Bridal Bliss!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jenny M

The staff at Elite goes above and beyond to help you find the dress of your dreams. I worked with Kayla and Lauren, both of which are amazing women! The staff is prompt to answer questions, be available for consultations and extremely sweet. I recommend Elite to any bride hoping... Read More to have an amazing experience and have a plethora of choices to choose from.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Laura R

I was initially very excited to work with Elite Bridal. They helped me find my perfect dress, and my accessories. My wedding party? They were apparently harder for Elite to handle. We had to tell them three different times that two of my husband's groomsmen were no longer going... Read More to be involved in the wedding, and then they finally flat-out lost not only my husband's tux measurements, but the measurements for his groomsman. I sincerely hope that Elite has managed to fix their communication issues, but until they do, I would not suggest trusting them with anything BUT your own bridal gown.

2015-09-09T12:36:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Laura, I apologize that you were unhappy with our tuxedo service. We always strive to go above and beyond to make sure our brides are completely satisfied with all aspects of their Elite wedding. I appreciate your feedback and we have made changes to... Read Less Read More

Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Haley O

When selecting my wedding dress I looked at MANY different bridal stores before ending up at Elite and instantly upon walking through the door knew it was the place. They have an amazing selection of dresses and are so helpful! Stephanie, my consultant, was so great! She was... Read More beyond patient, honest, and really made me feel good! I found my dream dress at Elite and would highly recommend anyone go there!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 August C

They are extraordinary in every way. I had a VIP appointment, and it couldn't have been more special. My bridesmaids, mother, mother in law, and I were picked up in a limo, and at the salon, we were taken care of from the moment we walked in. We selected my dress, sash, veil,... Read More and bridesmaids dresses all at the same time, which was great to see everything together. They are sweet, thoughtful, never pushy, and really want to make you feel beautiful! I'd recommend them over and over again.

Amazing

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Angela W

As a full-figured bride, I had some concerns when going in to try on dresses. Boy was I surprised when my consultant sat down with me to discuss my concerns and wishes. She took her time and really helped my self-esteem throughout. Even after we bought the dress, they were... Read More there for me every step of the way. I plan to highly recommend this Bridal Salon to every one I hear.

Perfect place to shop for wedding dress!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Kylee C

LOVED my dress shopping experience here. The girls were so great and helped me find the dress I loved! Stuff was a little pricey, but didn't get this kind of experience anywhere else. Did not get bridal party attire here, because it was just too expensive.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Kirsten M

I came to Elite with my family after going to a few other places. I loved that at Elite they let us walk around and see all the dresses, unlike some places were the dresses are hidden. They are also upfront about who the designer is and on the pricing and when I told the girl my... Read More budget she actually stayed within it and I ended up getting a dress that was less than half my $1000 budget which I thought would never happen! The entire appointment I felt like I was the focus of the consultant and we were not being rushed at all, they even let us come back later in the day to make the decision without an appointment. My dress came way faster than expected. We thought the bridesmaids dresses were a little pricey so we went somewhere else for those, it would be nice if they offered some bridesmaids styles in price points under $200 but other than that this place was great!

Excellent Service and Selection

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Janet B

I went to Elite for my dress because they carried a designer who's dress I just loved, and although they didn't have the dress I thought I wanted, I fell in love with one while I was there. I did an VIP appointment so it was something special for my grandmothers, mom and future... Read More mom-in-law. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I tried on over 20 dresses and there were a ton more available if I didn't find the one. The attendant helping me dress asked questions that really helped narrow down what I was looking for. They had food, water and champagne set up for us. My dress came in on time and they helped me find some jewelry that worked well with the style. I would recommend Elite to anyone looking for a quality designer gown.

Awesome Bridal Experience!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Julie B

I went to Elite Bridal with the intention of just trying on some dresses, not to buy yet. My consultant, Jennifer, was SO nice and extremely helpful! She listened to what I liked and didn't like, and she showed me around the store, talked to me about different designers and... Read More styles, and stayed well within my budget. She even discouraged me from trying on a dress that I had picked out that was above my budget! I ended up buying a dress the same day, b/c the selection was gorgeous, the staff was amazing, and they made me feel like a princess. HIGHLY recommend Elite Bridal!

Elite Bridal

Reviewed on 5/13/2014

I loved my experience at Elite! They were great with my budget and my consultant was amazing! Definitely recommend any friend to go here!

Start a Conversation!