Elite Entertainment - Professional DJs

Elite Entertainment provides Bay Area couples with the best in professional wedding DJ services. Going beyond just playing music on your big day, Elite DJs act as your Master of Ceremonies (MC) and coordinate with your vendors to help manage the flow of your wedding.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Flamenco, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

683 E Brokaw Rd, San Jose, CA S.F. Bay Area, (408) 733-8833

The BEST DJ ever

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Linda N

I had Andrew for my DJ and he was really awesome. He kept the party going and kept me on track. I couldn't have done it without him. He was great to work with.

Awesome MC and DJ!

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Lauren C

DJ Tony did a great job with out wedding. He spent a lot of time with us beforehand figuring out our taste in music and specific events we wanted to happen during the reception. He reads the crowd really well so was always able to keep the dancing going strong. He has a great... Read More personality and did a great job MCing!

You must have a photo booth at your wedding

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Kelsey

Having a photo booth at my wedding was one of our favorite things. Our guests absolutely loved it and we are still laughing at and enjoying the pictures. Elite Entertainment did a perfect set up of the photo booth. The attendant who worked it was great (thanks Tony!!) The props... Read More were fun and it helped create even more great memories. They had a add on purchase to get a book where guests can glue the pictures on and then sign next to it. Very worth it because that is one less thing to figure out and one more take away from your wedding :) We also got a digital copy of all the pictures on a thumb drive which is great! I definitely would recommend elite entertainment for your photo booth needs!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Adriana C

Kevin from Elite entertainment far surpassed my expectations in what a DJ is. Let me start off from the beginning to the end of this journey. I enlisted my matron of honors help to find a wedding DJ. She found the reviews on Yelp and we contacted the place. Showed up, Kevin was... Read More extremely professional and super easy to talk to. I signed my contract the same week, this was 11 months out from my wedding. He stayed in touch and gave me time to fill in my timeline. Called a week before my wedding to finalize my song choices, name pronouncing, small details that I would've never thought of. Seriously, Kevin was a HIT! He checked with me throughout the wedding making sure Timelines were being met, he even downloaded several mariachi songs to help my Folklorico dancers had their music. Super Accommodating!! Up lights and Custom BOGO was affordable, set up, no fuss. Thank You Kevin and your team for making my wedding flawless!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Amber M

Elite Entertainment was part of our package at our reception venue. They were easily contacted and responded quickly. They were also very flexible with changes and followed through with all of our requests. I would definitely use them again!! :)

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kori R

I have booked elite ent for my wedding coming up in september. The coordinator has been so much help! She gave me all the information I need without being pushy!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kristi C

We chose Elite Entertainment to provide the music for our New Year's Eve wedding. We were very pleased with their competitive pricing, and we had heard a DJ at a friend's wedding. They came highly recommended. Turner did a great job of capturing our requests and seamlessly tying... Read More together everything from Neil Diamond to Flo Rida. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Jenna S

(From the Groom!) I searched far and wide for our wedding DJ services (guys, if you're in charge of this for your wedding, trust me that with all of the interview questions you should ask and countless options for DJs, it can be a little overwhelming). Look no further than... Read More Elite Entertainment. We were able to meet with a few DJs they had available for our wedding date to ensure we felt comfortable with our choice. Needless to say, it was a very difficult choice because each of the DJs we met with at Elite Entertainment were fantastic at what they do, and gave us a comfortable feeling that no matter who we chose, it would be a good decision. We selected DJ Berto, and boy was he fantastic!! He was the perfect mix of professionalism and charisma to keep everyone going the entire night. He handled the flow of the reception with ease and made sure to keep us moving even though we were behind pace for the plan we had set. Our wedding was over 200 people, and just about all of them were on the dance floor the entire night. My wife also had a wish to be the DJ for a song, and Berto was very helpful in accommodating that special moment for her. This part is here say (because my wife and I left the reception around 11); but apparently, the party kept going until 1:30 am! I'm sure the parents kept pitching in to keep things going, but we have heard nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests that this wedding was the best people had been to, maybe ever! DJ Berto crushed it all night! Finally, as a nice parting gift, Berto compiled a CD for us with many of the special songs of the night for us to cherish forever (at least as long as CD players are around ;) No question, I'll be returning to Elite Entertainment and DJ Berto if there is ever another party we have that requires a DJ/MC.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Emily S

Short story: Turner + Elite delivered exactly what we needed for our wedding music and emcee needs (Nesltdown, April 2016). From initial contact, he and the team at Elite were super responsive, personable, and organized. On our wedding day, Turner was prompt, fun, and executed... Read More awesomely— everything went as planned or better. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and we were even sent home with a mix CD made up of the key music from our day. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ/emcee experience! Long story: When I contacted Elite for initial info, I was set up with Turner for a phone call. We ended up chatting away for over an hour, during which Turner reassured me about all sorts of aspects of wedding music and emcee stuff. From there, it was an easy decision to book. We were deciding between Elite and one other company (both recommended by our venue), and Elite was able to accommodate our budget. We decided to request Turner to be our DJ/MC after our venue coordinator raved about him— so glad we did! Once we booked, we were given a clear gameplan of what we’d need to do by when. It took the pressure off us, since it was all under control. We are huge music lovers so we had a lot of ideas of what we’d want, but also didn’t want to be too prescriptive. We filled out the survey and also ended up providing some of the music in form of playlists and digital tracks etc. It was easy to get the music we wanted queued up for the big day— including a recording of my husband’s dad playing music that we provided. On the wedding day, everything was executed perfectly. No technical issues, as Turner and Elite work very closely with the venue and were in touch directly with them too. As for the DJ set for dancing, Turner was epic! He worked in our favorites, added other songs that worked great, fielded requests well, and was smart about transitions and using short edits of songs where best. It was the best. Our dance floor was packed the entire time (maybe it helped that we didn’t ever leave it!) and such a blast. Elite was easy to work with, organized, affordable, and all around great. Would work with Turner and/or Elite again in a heartbeat and will recommend to friends!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Becca L

I had high hopes and expectations for Elite. My fiancé and I were nervous and skeptical about getting a DJ because we didn't want anyone korny or tacky running such a big part of our wedding. We also didn't want someone coming in and pretending to know us when we are complete... Read More strangers. We voiced all this to Elite before booking, and they guaranteed that they work hard to match couples up with DJs who are compatible with the couple. Positives: -Great company communication entire time and speedy replies -Used the music list I provided -Offer ceremony and reception packages -Arrived early to set-up -Very nice -Nicely dressed (tux) -understandable when things went wrong with the schedule and flexible with that Cons: -Dinner music played only 5 songs continuously on a loop, people noticed -Mic batteries died during father of groom speech so he had to yell until batteries were replaced -groom requested a slow dance and the DJ said he didn't have any other music besides the list we gave him -announcements were subtle and quiet, he was not able to capture the attention of the guests to really let them know the important stuff (cake cutting, dessert is served, etc.) I had to yell to our guests that We were cutting the cake so they would come over and watch Overall would I book them again? NO We paid a lot of money for this service and were skeptical from the get go. We were displeased with the service and don't recommend this company.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Belinda P

DJ Kevin has been very professional and responsive in arranging our requests for our wedding on June 18th, 2016. Elite Entertainment has truly lived up to all the testimonials here on the knot, and here I am writing another one of those positive reviews. We ordered the DJ/MC... Read More audio package, ceremonial audio, and the projector/screen for our photo montage. I have to say that we are very happy groom and bride, because our wedding turned out to be so awesome and enjoyable! DJ Tony was our chosen one, and he is very personable, easygoing, fun, and talented! Just meet him yourself and you’ll see what I mean. Our guests could not stop talking about the wedding even until now (two weeks after). DJ Tony made sure that he represents our song selections for the wedding, in addition to making it unique Tony’s style! He took song requests from our guests and everybody just loved every single song that he played! One of my friend said that she finds herself always getting up and dancing, instead of taking a break on the chair. We were actually amazed at how many guests actually filled the dance floor, even those who we thought would not be dancing! DJ Tony really knows how to get people in the mood for celebration! Another friend whose wedding is coming up, actually asked his availability right there during our wedding, but unfortunately he is already booked! That says something about his and Elite Entertaiment’s performance. They also offer other services such as lighting and photobooth package. I will not hesistate to hire Elite Entertaiment, because their DJ have such high standards. Make sure you book them far ahead though. Elite Entertainment is HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

Roberto was our DJ and he was amazing! I keep saying how he is the best DJ ever and that's because it's true! I am so very thankful we found elite entertainment for our big day! You made it extra special and we are very grateful! EVERYONE, use Elite Entertainment for your next... Read More big event! You will not be disappointed!!!! Thank you Roberto!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Bobby W

Amazing songs! Amazing DJ YODA ROSS! Amazing everything! Thanks guys for all the effort and going with the ebb and flow of our special day! May the force be with you all!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Kim N

I learned about Elite Entertainment through my venue's preferred vendor list, and I'm so happy I went with them. The DJ was the last vendor I had to book for my wedding, and I booked them a month prior to the event's date. They were very quick to respond to my emails and met... Read More with me in person to discuss their services. Turner spent about an hour with me to answer all of my questions thoroughly about their MC, DJ and lighting services. It was very comforting talking to him that by the end of our meeting, I booked Elite Entertainment immediately. As a tip, they have a special rate for weddings that take place at Cinnabar Hills Golf Club and they take credit cards. Elite Entertainment consists of a team of DJs who all own a part of the business, so they're very professional about their services. After booking, you'll receive a packet of forms to fill out. It'll include a list of frequently requested music as well as an itemized schedule for you to fill in with the times of when each event will take place during the wedding. You can cross out the music you don't like, and based on your music preference, they'll match you up with a DJ who they think will fit you best. My DJ was Tony, and I met with him a week before the wedding to go over my schedule as well as my song list. We also went over how to pronounce my wedding party's and families' names. He was very approachable and reassuring. Leading up to the wedding, we also corresponded through email to talk about by first dance song. My husband and I aren't dancers, but we had a choreographed dance. The song was a bit fast for us, so Tony worked with us to slow it down before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, he showed up on time, dressed in a suit and had the sound and lighting equipment for the ceremony and reception set-up. He was an excellent MC who was able to get the crowd on the dance floor. All of my guests complemented us on the playlist he created for us.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Adaoha L

Elite entertainment is the best !!! Ross was our Dj for our wedding and he showed how talented he is. We have a unique taste in music and Ross was so helpful and open and never showed any irritation with my tons of emails. Lol. He even remixed my father daughter dance song and... Read More made it sound better and upbeat so we could really dance to it. My dad loved it and took the spotlight. We're so thankful for all that Ross and the Elite crew did to help our wedding day be magical. His Mc skills were great and he still never lost his cool when the pic taking was going way to long. My guests were coming up to me complimenting me on Ross and were suprised by how great he is. I told them don't underestimate my Dj he knows what he's doing. All I know is I couldn't have asked for a better Dj. Thank you Elite and Ross !!!! 😙

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Annie O

My wife and I worked with Turner as the DJ for our wedding last month. He was fantastic -- very responsive to e-mails, calls, and in-person visits. Having had no experience with booking DJs or wedding logistics before, Turner was incredibly helpful in reminding us of important... Read More dates and considerations to take into account during the entire process. At the ceremony, he was perfectly professional and calm. We can't thank and recommend Turner and Elite Entertainment enough!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 matt s

We had Kevin for our wedding, and he was incredible. He was there on time and totally set up when I got there. Our wedding was aboard a naval ship from WW2 in Fisherman's Wharf. He had the music playing that I suggested for when people board the ship. He was able to have his... Read More equipment set up downstairs for the reception at the same time so that the music shifted seamlessly from both locations. Kevin was more than just the DJ in that he kept a close eye on the timeline and he was able to come by with reminders and suggestions all night long. That was VERY helpful for us because we got so caught up in the moment. If anything got crazy, Kevin kept a smile on his face, remained calm, and helped out greatly. He kept the party going with the dance music that I recommended, and when he filled the time with his own choices, they were good ones. My final song of the night I requested a sing-a-long atmosphere, and he he was cool with us passing the mic around. Also, I had a surprise guest sing a song for the first dance with my bride, and Kevin was great with making phone calls and emails with the performer to pull off the surprise! Kevin also helped with announcements that needed to be made on the fly. I would recommend Kevin for any wedding in the Bay Area. He is the man.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Edward L

The folks at Elite Entertainment were great to work with. They were on top of all the communications and helped us with the logistics of the day. They were also able to work with us to play a bunch of our own songs. For us, having vendors that are responsive and thorough is... Read More key and these folks definitely checked off those boxes.

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Iris L

While planning for our wedding, we had some fears for our reception – we had planned for a more relaxed feel for our big day, and therefore had removed the dance portion for some trivia games and activities. We were worried, however, of the evening being too quiet and we wanted... Read More a DJ that would be both able to keep up an energetic atmosphere as well as understand our vision. Tony proved to be our perfect fit for the evening. Even though we didn’t really have all that clear a vision during our first sit-down with him, his desire to understand and support our goals really stood out through his questions. During the day of, he proved a godsend –not only did he keep up a good mix of songs that perfectly matched our requests and the atmosphere (one of the guests pulled me aside to say that the mix fit him perfectly!), but he also set a bright and cheery mood throughout the evening as the MC. Not only that, but he also took the time to fully understand our specific trivia games (despite their overcomplicated twists) and got totally behind the idea – I remember looking over once while he was scoring the trivia sheets from each table, and he looked the exact picture of the college professor pouring over problem sets. I’m really happy to have Tony DJ our big day, and would recommend him highly to anyone else!

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Tami B

We loved our DJ Tony! He was amazing and fun and really knew what he was doing. We got together prior to the meeting to go over any questions I had and to review our music selections. He arrived early and was well prepared to play the music we had requested. He was awesome... Read More and I would highly recommend requesting him.

Loved the music

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Vanessa W

We had DJ Andrew from Elite Entertainment for our wedding and he was fantastic - our guests loved the music he played and we received a lot of compliments. Andrew kept our music preferences in mind (top 40, some EDM, 90s) while adapting to the crowd and how they responded to the... Read More music selection. He also executed on all our special songs, with the exception of being a tad late to start the recessional song. Elite Entertainment as a whole also did a great job communicating during the planning stages - they proactively called and emailed. They had someone who was our primary contact before they handed things off to DJ Andrew the week of. Overall, great service.

BEST DJ EVER!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014

I have to give a shout out for Kevin Combs the DJ for Elite Entertainment!! I got married last weekend and he was great!!! He knew we had a younger crowd mainly and played hit music that got them all to dance!! He also threw in some oldies to get my family to dance. Not only... Read More was he good at being our DJ playing the music and getting the crowd pumped!! He was great at following all my timelines for the wedding!! He knew to me it was important that the wedding wasn't running too late and he did a EXCELLENT job making sure we stayed in our timelines. He basically ran the whole wedding like a wedding planner. He would come to me and inform me if there were any issues or questions. He was more than I could even ask for as a DJ. Elite entertainment provides the audio equipment, speakers, and any upgrades you want. I think Kevin made our wedding as successful as it was without him I don't think it would have gone as smoothly as it did. AMAZING DJ

great!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Felicia D

Kevin DJ'd our wedding reception last weekend (and handled the audio at our ceremony), and we couldn't have asked for more. All of our guests had such a good time dancing -- he even got people onto the dance floor who hadn't danced in years! Kevin was really easy to work with... Read More and the coordination leading up to the wedding was smooth. We had a great experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

DJ Turner Hayes - excellent choice for our DJ'ing needs!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Kristie F

I got married this past weekend and had Turner Hayes DJ our wedding for us. From the very beginning, he was the consummate professional - he kept our budget in mind and provided suggestions on what was do'able and what probably wasn't a good idea. We ended up having Turner... Read More provide mics/ battery pack and speakers for the ceremony out at Shakespeare Garden in Golden Gate Park and then he DJ'ed the reception with a slideshow that was on loop throughout the night. Turner made getting married a cinch - he was very organized, very responsive (no longer than a day or two turnaround on any emails), and had great music taste - we liked 90's hiphop and r&b and he was able to hit that on every note throughout the night. He also made the night run very smoothly (in terms of announcements, timelines, etc.) when we were behind on certain things, but kept us at ease when we needed to hustle things along. I'd highly recommend Turner for your DJ'ing needs at your wedding - he's very friendly, genuinely interested in helping make your day/night completely special, and looks out for the 2 of you as a couple. I'm extremely happy that we went with Elite and that Turner was a part of our day :)

Good Entertainment

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Miranda

My experience with this company was overall good. I received communication in response in a timely manner, and everyone I spoke to was very friendly. My DJ for the day of did a very good job. He played songs that we had asked for, and did a great job with the do not play... Read More list. The only small complaint that we had was that the DJ may have been trying a little to hard to be funny.

Meet The Director of Sales

Turner Hayes

Turner is the General Sales Manager at Elite Entertainment and has been with the company since 2006. He would love to talk with you about your upcoming special event. Please give us a call!