Elite Entertainment - Professional DJs

Elite Entertainment provides Bay Area couples with the best in professional wedding DJ services. Going beyond just playing music on your big day, Elite DJs act as your Master of Ceremonies (MC) and coordinate with your vendors to help manage the flow of your wedding.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Flamenco, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

683 E Brokaw Rd, San Jose, CA S.F. Bay Area, (408) 733-8833

The BEST DJ ever

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Linda N

I had Andrew for my DJ and he was really awesome. He kept the party going and kept me on track. I couldn't have done it without him. He was great to work with.

Awesome MC and DJ!

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Lauren C

DJ Tony did a great job with out wedding. He spent a lot of time with us beforehand figuring out our taste in music and specific events we wanted to happen during the reception. He reads the crowd really well so was always able to keep the dancing going strong. He has a great... Read More personality and did a great job MCing!

You must have a photo booth at your wedding

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Kelsey

Having a photo booth at my wedding was one of our favorite things. Our guests absolutely loved it and we are still laughing at and enjoying the pictures. Elite Entertainment did a perfect set up of the photo booth. The attendant who worked it was great (thanks Tony!!) The props... Read More were fun and it helped create even more great memories. They had a add on purchase to get a book where guests can glue the pictures on and then sign next to it. Very worth it because that is one less thing to figure out and one more take away from your wedding :) We also got a digital copy of all the pictures on a thumb drive which is great! I definitely would recommend elite entertainment for your photo booth needs!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Christina E

We had Ross as our DJ for our wedding! He was amazing ! Kept everyone on the dance floor, so professional, entertaining and fun!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Gina M

Our DJ Ross was amazing! I love that he took the time to meet with me and tailor the music to my very specific needs. Everyone was impressed with the music at the wedding and we were very happy.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Aurora S

Elite Entertainment DJ'd our wedding on 9/22, and they did a rad job! (I will explain the lack of a fifth star.) We originally met with Turner. From the moment we arrived and discussed our wedding, our needs, our music tastes, etc., we knew EE was going to be the DJ company for... Read More us. We felt heard, like our wedding mattered to them, and they had the tools to make it happen. We booked them, including Turner himself to be our DJ! Turner was amazing! He was responsive, matched our energy, and even put together a special edit of two songs for my bridal entrance. A+! Unfortunately, due to *totally* understandable medical reasons, Turner had to drop out of doing our wedding. We then met with Kevin, who took over for Turner (one of the perks of booking a company, there's backup!) The day-of went mostly well. The ceremony was perfect! Kevin is an exceptional MC, handling introductions and the flow of the entire evening with wonderful tone and poise! The only thing we felt could have gone better was his reading of the room/energy during the reception and the playing of the songs we'd given him. Whenever he played the fast songs we'd listed, people were on the floor and digging it. When he played ones not on our list (including the wrong version of "You Spin Me Round," a song I was looking forward to) you could feel the energy drop. Additionally, we had to request that he play our slow songs at all; after our first dance (performed live by two of my family members, and a huge hit!) there were literally no slow songs until we asked to hear them, and even then, there were two back-to-back, not spread out. We didn't hear a lot of what we'd put on the list for him to play; it felt like he'd maybe forgotten to bring the list with him? Or just disregarded our choices? Not sure. However, despite these small qualms, I had a BLAST at my wedding and reception (and so I hear did the guests, though would they honestly tell me if they didn't? I don't know), so in the end, it worked out. But because it's literally the DJ's job to read the room and not have the bride and groom have to request he plays the songs the couple already gave him to play, it's four stars rather than five.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 John M

DJ Ross did a phenomenal job for our wedding. He worked with us on all the music ahead of time, including some personalized edits to the first dance songs. Everything sounded great on our big day, the dance floor was never empty, and we are still getting compliments on the... Read More music. Thanks so much, Ross!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Michael G

Elite Entertainment is Legit!! I was a last minute booking, called the week before our 200 person Saturday event, and they hooked us up! Turner returned my call in less than an hour of me leaving a message with good news, he had a few DJ's left and gave me the quote right then.... Read More We booked it and Kevin took over to get all the details for our event. Glad we did too because everyone else was unavailable on such short notice. During one of my calls to ask questions, Ross, who ultimately ended up being our DJ is the best!! Elite must have a deep bench like the Warriors because we were last minute and we got a real professional with tons of experience. Ross not only knew music, he asked questions and provided feedback to make our event more pleasurable. From early set up to closing everything down Ross had us covered, even the other vendors were commenting on how helpful he is. My namesake is a famous musician so Ross made a CD of music from my namesake, and he also made CD's of all the music we had requested. Thoughtful unexpected gestures like that, his charismatic nature, and helpful attitude made for a very fun event we got to enjoy along with our guests. Thank you Ross and Elite Entertainment for everything! It's no wonder you get 5 star reviews religiously

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Celeste S

Greg was awesome!! He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly throughout the entire evening. His staff was so helpful leading up to the wedding as well! : )

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Catherine S

Awesome DJ, played great music and kept the party going!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jennie R

Do yourself a favor and stop looking for a DJ, you've found the company. Kevin was our DJ. He is professional, detail oriented and unbelievably talented. This company was worth every penny. I cannot thank Kevin enough for creating such a fun wedding for us. He truly made our... Read More night exciting and kept our guests on the dance floor. My guests were LITERALLY screaming for an encore.. Kevin, you're an incredible DJ and we cannot thank you enough for all that you've done for my new husband and I.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jenny C

We hired Elite Entertainment for our DJ for our wedding at Cinnabar Hills and we couldn’t be happier. They were timely, professional, and responsive. In addition, they gave us useful tips for wedding flow, etc. We had DJ Turner and he was phenomenal and charismatic. He kept... Read More our wedding on track and made sure everything was lively and fun. The dance floor was nonstop, thanks to Turner’s mix of music. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such an epic dance floor in my life (though I may be biased :P). They also gave us a cd of the music from our wedding and recordings for our videographer to use! Thank you elite entertainment and DJ Turner for being absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Adriana C

Kevin from Elite entertainment far surpassed my expectations in what a DJ is. Let me start off from the beginning to the end of this journey. I enlisted my matron of honors help to find a wedding DJ. She found the reviews on Yelp and we contacted the place. Showed up, Kevin was... Read More extremely professional and super easy to talk to. I signed my contract the same week, this was 11 months out from my wedding. He stayed in touch and gave me time to fill in my timeline. Called a week before my wedding to finalize my song choices, name pronouncing, small details that I would've never thought of. Seriously, Kevin was a HIT! He checked with me throughout the wedding making sure Timelines were being met, he even downloaded several mariachi songs to help my Folklorico dancers had their music. Super Accommodating!! Up lights and Custom BOGO was affordable, set up, no fuss. Thank You Kevin and your team for making my wedding flawless!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Amber M

Elite Entertainment was part of our package at our reception venue. They were easily contacted and responded quickly. They were also very flexible with changes and followed through with all of our requests. I would definitely use them again!! :)

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kori R

I have booked elite ent for my wedding coming up in september. The coordinator has been so much help! She gave me all the information I need without being pushy!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kristi C

We chose Elite Entertainment to provide the music for our New Year's Eve wedding. We were very pleased with their competitive pricing, and we had heard a DJ at a friend's wedding. They came highly recommended. Turner did a great job of capturing our requests and seamlessly tying... Read More together everything from Neil Diamond to Flo Rida. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Jenna S

(From the Groom!) I searched far and wide for our wedding DJ services (guys, if you're in charge of this for your wedding, trust me that with all of the interview questions you should ask and countless options for DJs, it can be a little overwhelming). Look no further than... Read More Elite Entertainment. We were able to meet with a few DJs they had available for our wedding date to ensure we felt comfortable with our choice. Needless to say, it was a very difficult choice because each of the DJs we met with at Elite Entertainment were fantastic at what they do, and gave us a comfortable feeling that no matter who we chose, it would be a good decision. We selected DJ Berto, and boy was he fantastic!! He was the perfect mix of professionalism and charisma to keep everyone going the entire night. He handled the flow of the reception with ease and made sure to keep us moving even though we were behind pace for the plan we had set. Our wedding was over 200 people, and just about all of them were on the dance floor the entire night. My wife also had a wish to be the DJ for a song, and Berto was very helpful in accommodating that special moment for her. This part is here say (because my wife and I left the reception around 11); but apparently, the party kept going until 1:30 am! I'm sure the parents kept pitching in to keep things going, but we have heard nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests that this wedding was the best people had been to, maybe ever! DJ Berto crushed it all night! Finally, as a nice parting gift, Berto compiled a CD for us with many of the special songs of the night for us to cherish forever (at least as long as CD players are around ;) No question, I'll be returning to Elite Entertainment and DJ Berto if there is ever another party we have that requires a DJ/MC.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Emily S

Short story: Turner + Elite delivered exactly what we needed for our wedding music and emcee needs (Nesltdown, April 2016). From initial contact, he and the team at Elite were super responsive, personable, and organized. On our wedding day, Turner was prompt, fun, and executed... Read More awesomely— everything went as planned or better. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and we were even sent home with a mix CD made up of the key music from our day. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ/emcee experience! Long story: When I contacted Elite for initial info, I was set up with Turner for a phone call. We ended up chatting away for over an hour, during which Turner reassured me about all sorts of aspects of wedding music and emcee stuff. From there, it was an easy decision to book. We were deciding between Elite and one other company (both recommended by our venue), and Elite was able to accommodate our budget. We decided to request Turner to be our DJ/MC after our venue coordinator raved about him— so glad we did! Once we booked, we were given a clear gameplan of what we’d need to do by when. It took the pressure off us, since it was all under control. We are huge music lovers so we had a lot of ideas of what we’d want, but also didn’t want to be too prescriptive. We filled out the survey and also ended up providing some of the music in form of playlists and digital tracks etc. It was easy to get the music we wanted queued up for the big day— including a recording of my husband’s dad playing music that we provided. On the wedding day, everything was executed perfectly. No technical issues, as Turner and Elite work very closely with the venue and were in touch directly with them too. As for the DJ set for dancing, Turner was epic! He worked in our favorites, added other songs that worked great, fielded requests well, and was smart about transitions and using short edits of songs where best. It was the best. Our dance floor was packed the entire time (maybe it helped that we didn’t ever leave it!) and such a blast. Elite was easy to work with, organized, affordable, and all around great. Would work with Turner and/or Elite again in a heartbeat and will recommend to friends!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Becca L

I had high hopes and expectations for Elite. My fiancé and I were nervous and skeptical about getting a DJ because we didn't want anyone korny or tacky running such a big part of our wedding. We also didn't want someone coming in and pretending to know us when we are complete... Read More strangers. We voiced all this to Elite before booking, and they guaranteed that they work hard to match couples up with DJs who are compatible with the couple. Positives: -Great company communication entire time and speedy replies -Used the music list I provided -Offer ceremony and reception packages -Arrived early to set-up -Very nice -Nicely dressed (tux) -understandable when things went wrong with the schedule and flexible with that Cons: -Dinner music played only 5 songs continuously on a loop, people noticed -Mic batteries died during father of groom speech so he had to yell until batteries were replaced -groom requested a slow dance and the DJ said he didn't have any other music besides the list we gave him -announcements were subtle and quiet, he was not able to capture the attention of the guests to really let them know the important stuff (cake cutting, dessert is served, etc.) I had to yell to our guests that We were cutting the cake so they would come over and watch Overall would I book them again? NO We paid a lot of money for this service and were skeptical from the get go. We were displeased with the service and don't recommend this company.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Belinda P

DJ Kevin has been very professional and responsive in arranging our requests for our wedding on June 18th, 2016. Elite Entertainment has truly lived up to all the testimonials here on the knot, and here I am writing another one of those positive reviews. We ordered the DJ/MC... Read More audio package, ceremonial audio, and the projector/screen for our photo montage. I have to say that we are very happy groom and bride, because our wedding turned out to be so awesome and enjoyable! DJ Tony was our chosen one, and he is very personable, easygoing, fun, and talented! Just meet him yourself and you’ll see what I mean. Our guests could not stop talking about the wedding even until now (two weeks after). DJ Tony made sure that he represents our song selections for the wedding, in addition to making it unique Tony’s style! He took song requests from our guests and everybody just loved every single song that he played! One of my friend said that she finds herself always getting up and dancing, instead of taking a break on the chair. We were actually amazed at how many guests actually filled the dance floor, even those who we thought would not be dancing! DJ Tony really knows how to get people in the mood for celebration! Another friend whose wedding is coming up, actually asked his availability right there during our wedding, but unfortunately he is already booked! That says something about his and Elite Entertaiment’s performance. They also offer other services such as lighting and photobooth package. I will not hesistate to hire Elite Entertaiment, because their DJ have such high standards. Make sure you book them far ahead though. Elite Entertainment is HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

Roberto was our DJ and he was amazing! I keep saying how he is the best DJ ever and that's because it's true! I am so very thankful we found elite entertainment for our big day! You made it extra special and we are very grateful! EVERYONE, use Elite Entertainment for your next... Read More big event! You will not be disappointed!!!! Thank you Roberto!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Bobby W

Amazing songs! Amazing DJ YODA ROSS! Amazing everything! Thanks guys for all the effort and going with the ebb and flow of our special day! May the force be with you all!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Kim N

I learned about Elite Entertainment through my venue's preferred vendor list, and I'm so happy I went with them. The DJ was the last vendor I had to book for my wedding, and I booked them a month prior to the event's date. They were very quick to respond to my emails and met... Read More with me in person to discuss their services. Turner spent about an hour with me to answer all of my questions thoroughly about their MC, DJ and lighting services. It was very comforting talking to him that by the end of our meeting, I booked Elite Entertainment immediately. As a tip, they have a special rate for weddings that take place at Cinnabar Hills Golf Club and they take credit cards. Elite Entertainment consists of a team of DJs who all own a part of the business, so they're very professional about their services. After booking, you'll receive a packet of forms to fill out. It'll include a list of frequently requested music as well as an itemized schedule for you to fill in with the times of when each event will take place during the wedding. You can cross out the music you don't like, and based on your music preference, they'll match you up with a DJ who they think will fit you best. My DJ was Tony, and I met with him a week before the wedding to go over my schedule as well as my song list. We also went over how to pronounce my wedding party's and families' names. He was very approachable and reassuring. Leading up to the wedding, we also corresponded through email to talk about by first dance song. My husband and I aren't dancers, but we had a choreographed dance. The song was a bit fast for us, so Tony worked with us to slow it down before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, he showed up on time, dressed in a suit and had the sound and lighting equipment for the ceremony and reception set-up. He was an excellent MC who was able to get the crowd on the dance floor. All of my guests complemented us on the playlist he created for us.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Adaoha L

Elite entertainment is the best !!! Ross was our Dj for our wedding and he showed how talented he is. We have a unique taste in music and Ross was so helpful and open and never showed any irritation with my tons of emails. Lol. He even remixed my father daughter dance song and... Read More made it sound better and upbeat so we could really dance to it. My dad loved it and took the spotlight. We're so thankful for all that Ross and the Elite crew did to help our wedding day be magical. His Mc skills were great and he still never lost his cool when the pic taking was going way to long. My guests were coming up to me complimenting me on Ross and were suprised by how great he is. I told them don't underestimate my Dj he knows what he's doing. All I know is I couldn't have asked for a better Dj. Thank you Elite and Ross !!!! 😙

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Annie O

My wife and I worked with Turner as the DJ for our wedding last month. He was fantastic -- very responsive to e-mails, calls, and in-person visits. Having had no experience with booking DJs or wedding logistics before, Turner was incredibly helpful in reminding us of important... Read More dates and considerations to take into account during the entire process. At the ceremony, he was perfectly professional and calm. We can't thank and recommend Turner and Elite Entertainment enough!

Meet The Director of Sales

Turner Hayes

Turner is the General Sales Manager at Elite Entertainment and has been with the company since 2006. He would love to talk with you about your upcoming special event. Please give us a call!