Amazing Weddings Start Here!

Photography, DJ, Video or Photobooth. Chose 1 service or save by booking them together. We help couples make their wedding dreams a reality. With Professionalism, creativity and your budget in mind, our team will make sure that your big day is special. Call us for your price or to set up a visit!

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

14061 E. Thirteen Mile Road, Warren, MI Serving all of Michigan (586) 415-4800
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jenna K

We used Elite for our photography (Scott), DJ (Dan), videography (Blake) and slow motion booth (Chris). They did an excellent job! They were very professional and it was great they all knew each other because it made the process much easier. They were very detailed throughout... Read More the whole process and made sure everything was on point. We would recommend them to anyone!

2017-07-19T16:43:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this awesome review. It was an honor to work for you.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Dayanna R

We used Elite for our DJ and photographer and photo Booth and could not be happier with our choice. They are extremely professional and organized. They do not wing anything and they know what they are doing. As a bride who is doing this for the first time I never once felt like... Read More I had remind elite of anything or follow up with them. If anything, they made sure to send out notifications as we got close to the event that helped keep us on track. From the very first time, I inquired about information they were prompt and responded with a sense of urgency, which I thought, was amazing. I had reached out to other companies and never heard back or they took days to respond. Which is not a great client experience. Another thing I liked was that they allowed us to view portfolios and videos so we could pick out who we wanted to come out to our event. This was great because my fiancé who deployed to Africa was able to feel like he was a part of the planning as well.

2017-07-19T16:43:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this awesome review. It was an honor to work for you.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Blair M

We used Elite for our DJ and videographer and could not be more happy with our choice. They are extremely professional and organized. They don't wing anything and they know what they are doing. As a bride who is doing this for the first time I never once felt like I had remind... Read More elite of anything or follow up with them. They have this thing down to a science, which I welcomed. DJ Rob and his assistant Mike had the party going all night. They were also extremely helpful in letting the hall know they had forgotten to our table numbers on the tables (oye). Had they not noticed and brought it to our attention before the guests came in, it would have been chaos. Again, 5 stars this company was a pleasure to work with.

2017-06-13T09:32:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for this great review. We were honored to be a part of your day!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kaitlyn P

Elite did an awesome job with our wedding. They provided photography, videography, and DJ'd for us. The staff were very professional and went above and beyond our expectations. Ron was our DJ and he had all our guests on the dance floor from start to finish!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Amanda B

We had an awesome experience with Elite for our wedding! Andrew and Josh were our DJ's and they did a wonderful job! From the moment we arrived at the venue, they greeted us and asked us if we needed anything and notified us before the main events would begin throughout the... Read More whole night. They also kept everything organized and running smoothly, we would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Rachel S

Our DJ, Andrew, did a really great job! He kept us on-task for the night, which was a huge help because we (bride/groom) were a bit forgetful with how busy everything was. He made sure to remind us and give us time to greet all of our guests before moving on to the formal dances... Read More and open dance floor, which I really appreciated. He had our itinerary and made sure we covered everything we wanted!

2017-06-06T22:02:25 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Caiti S

We used Elite for DJ, Photography, Videography, and Photo Booth and we couldn't have been happier! Everything went so smoothly the day of and the planning was easy too! They were very easy to work with and helped us the entire way if we had any questions! I cannot wait to get... Read More our video back and relive the day!

2017-06-06T22:02:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Stephanie B

Elite did not disappoint! The DJs helped ensure the night ran smoothly and were very professional throughout. I would recommend this company over and over again

2017-05-09T14:28:35 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your review. You ROCK!!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Eric T

Elite was amazing to work with and outperformed our expectations. We used their DJ, Photography, and Videography services. They made the whole process so simple on our end and delivered flawlessly on our big day.

2017-02-23T08:25:08 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your Awesome review. You ROCK!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Rochelle K

We absolutly loved having George!! George and his team made sure everything went smoothly and it did!! From having such a flexable schedule to meet with us, to changing a last minute item the day of the wedding, Elite was amazing!! We would recomend them to anyone who ask!!

2017-02-23T08:25:38 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!! You ROCK!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Amy B

Our wedding was amazing thanks to Elite Entertainment! Our DJ Ben and photographer Ed were awesome! We could not of asked for a better team to help us with our wedding planning and for such a perfect wedding day! We recommend Elite to everyone we know! Great job!

2017-02-23T08:26:16 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Tanisha C

My wedding was on November 12,2016 and I couldn't be happier with Elite Entertainment our DJ Russ Thomas was amazing!!! Everyone had a great time. So if your looking for a DJ or Photographer they are the Best!!!

2017-02-23T08:26:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jessica D

We used Elite for DJ, Photography and Videography. I cannot say enough good things about DJ Ron! So many people kept coming up to me to say how awesome he was and how his personality added to the fun. He made sure to check in on my husband and I (and even my mom!) throughout... Read More the night. Just a really good guy! Dan was our videographer and I so wish I had him with me the whole day because of his personality. He was so friendly and informative about everything he was going to be doing. I cannot wait to see the video. Our experience with the photographer wasn't as positive as our experience with the other two in the sense we were looking for more direction and quick decisions (time crunch). Nice person but expectations about creativity were not met. We are still excited to see our pictures in a few weeks! Overall would recommend this company to anyone.

2017-02-23T08:26:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Samantha L

Elite entertainment was very professional and on time with everything. I had a problem occur my photographer got very ill and they provided 2 amazing people and I'm so glad I got this married couple.

2016-12-06T10:52:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your Review. It was a pleasure working with you!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jacquilyn S

We had Elite Entertainment DJ our ceremony and reception and overall had an awesome experience. The DJ was great day of. He was on time, friendly and professional. He even worked with my grandmother to play the accompaniment music while my grandmother played the violin during... Read More our ceremony. It was amazing! The reception music was great and he had the dance floor full most of the night which was surprising considering our wedding was quite small and an older crowd. The only reason I am not giving this vendor 5 stars is that planning was a little chaotic with them. Prior to our wedding day I had a hard time getting in touch with the DJ. I also had finalized everything with the DJ weeks before the wedding but received calls from the Entertainment office three days before my wedding asking me to provide music that the DJ had stated he could get. I found this very frustrating especially since it was so last minute, however, the day of our wedding was amazing and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Katelyn K

We used Elite Entertainment for a package that included photography, DJ, and photobooth and everyone did an excellent job. Each person was very professional and we enjoyed working with them. The photos turned out amazing and we received many comments about how fun our DJ was. I... Read More would highly recommend Elite Entertainment!

2016-11-01T19:17:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. It was our Pleasure!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Stephanie M

We went with Elite for basically everything: DJ, Photography, Videography, and Photo Booth. It was so nerve wracking at first to try and find the best vendor for these services, but I am so glad that we chose to bundle everything. After shopping around, we realized that Elite... Read More really was the best choice when it came to price, quality, and convenience. They were so easy to work with and they sorted out all the details and coordination mostly without us needing to do much at all. For someone who was working full time, buying a house, and working on my MA all while trying to plan my wedding, I really appreciated working with a group that didn't constantly need my attention as I simply did not have hardly any spare time at all. Honestly, any wedding that had solid photography and DJ services really can't go wrong and the bonus of Photo Booth and Videography pushed our smaller budgeted wedding from "DIY" to "AMAZING." Our photographer was Krista. My husband and I are used to working all the time and not bothering to fuss around with things like dressing nicely or getting our pictures taken. Krista was so patient with us and took charge to make sure we could get pictures that we would love forever. Our engagement session was a great warm-up and then by the time the wedding came, we all felt so comfortable that the photos were just a blast. The whole bridal party had a great time and I just can't wait to see the end results! I believe our Videography team was headed by Blake. I personally was not very enthusiastic about getting videography services at all since I felt so awkward about all the attention. Once things got going, I was amazed by how quickly I forgot the camera was even there. The team stayed in the background for the majority of the time and gave us pointers only when absolutely necessary. I saw a few seconds of the footage and that was enough to make me thankful we decided to go with this service. Our DJ for the night was Ron. We first met him about a month before the reception when stress levels were at the highest. After about 30 seconds, we felt completely relaxed and he had us laughing for basically the entire meeting. We had some strange song selections for our wedding party and entrances, but instead of being thrown off, Ron suggested to us creative ways to make the sequences even better. We never would have thought of these things and after the first few minutes of this meeting we knew that we could trust the flow of the entire evening to Ron's discretion and we didn't have to worry about selecting every minor detail. So many guests raved about our DJ and all I've kept saying is, "I know!" Even beyond this, I ended up showing up early to my reception so I could see the room (roughly 4 hours prior, before even the ceremony) and he was already there setting up. He had a family commitment right before the reception and rather than risk being late he came in outrageously early. That is the sort of thing I would have done myself and it was only another reason that proved that we made the right decision in hiring Elite. The Photobooth of course was also a huge hit with the guests. Not only did it give them something to do all night, we also got a book of all the slips at the end of the evening. This was so cool as we had something to take home until we get to see the rest of the pictures. All in all, there was nothing negative about our experience with Elite.

2016-10-18T17:51:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this AMAZING review. You Rock!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Victoria M

Elite was there ahead of time, my wedding was at the venue and Dan was spot on with time, music choices and a FANTASTIC personality. I loved that he was patient and understand of my not knowing a thing about how a wedding goes. Can't say enough about Dan. Dan is... Read More fantastic.

2016-10-17T13:55:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Carrie K

Amazing vendors! We used them for all our vendors and were so happy with the services we received!

2016-10-17T13:56:07 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Melanie G

The staff at Elite was actually really wonderul. They communicated very well. My low star rating is for DJ Russ. He played great music and mostly what I wanted, but he was a HUGE jerk from the moment we first spoke, so rude, speaks down to you like you are an idiot, so... Read More condescending, the list goes on. He does not belong in the wedding industry. If you get a different DJ, Elite as a company is nice to work with!

2016-10-17T14:00:30 Response from the vendor

We are happy you thought Elite was a nice company to work for. I am sorry you had a bad experience with Russ. We have talked to him to make sure this does not happen again. He sends his sincere apologies as he said he... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Eryne T

It's very convenient having a DJ and a photographer from the same company, and you can save a lot of money that way. Also, you want a company who has been in business a long time, and is very professional (don't skimp on this part of your wedding and hire someone who just does... Read More it "part time" or as a second job - if something happens to that person, you have no back-up!!). Elite was EXCELLENT in both areas - photography and DJ services - and Kurt (photographer) and Ron (DJ) were fantastic - fun, up for anything, great personalities. I would HIGHLY recommend Elite and these guys in particular!

2016-10-17T14:00:37 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Renee C

My wife and I used Elite for our photographer, photo booth and DJ services for our wedding. All of the personnel were amazing and attentive to what we wanted. Amy was great with our photography and also handled our engagement session as well as the wedding and reception. She... Read More knew exactly what we were looking for and I cannot wait to see the pictures! Evan was a fantastic DJ and has a love of the 90's just like we do. He knew our vision and totally came through! It was a great experience all around from scheduling our first appointment all they way through the event. Elite has a great staff and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the future!

2016-10-17T14:00:50 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Alison E

We utilized Elite Entertainment for the DJ, photography, videography, photo booth and lighting services. My DJ (George M) was fantastic. My guests continue to tell me how great he did. The dance floor was always packed with all age guests until the last minute in which the... Read More guests asked for "one more song" in which George complied and played one more. George brought great energy to the wedding and I am thrilled with him as our wedding DJ. He even created a special hockey monogram to fit our wedding theme and to make our wedding extremely special. My Photographer (Mark) was amazing. He came in on time and looked professional. We had a large wedding party and he was able to keep them all in line and get the shots he needed. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures he captured. The few he showed me that night were amazing. He also was very flexible and took ideas from the wedding party about different shots. He kept a smile on his face the whole time. My videographer came on time and professional as well. He was friendly and made sure to capture all different aspects of our special day. He was flexible and worked with our large wedding party well and we are looking forward to seeing what he produces. The photobooth was awesome they had tons of props and created great memories for my husband and I. Overall I will be recommending Elite to anyone who asks. We have no complaints with their team as they worked together great on our big day. :) Keep up the amazing work.

2016-10-17T14:00:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Alison P

We had Ron as our DJ and he was great! We gave a list of 10 music sessions and he took it from there based on our taste. He had most of our guests dancing the whole time. He was also very organized. He gave great suggestions on when to do cake cutting, first dances, etc. It was... Read More just an overall great experience. Thanks Ron!

2016-10-17T14:01:05 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Alyssia G

Let's just say if I magically got to redo my wedding I would not chose elite entertainment. Although DJ Dan did perform his duties as a DJ to the standard I would expect (music wise ONLY), his professionalism was horrific. From the very first meeting I had with him (I left... Read More crying) I should have known I made a mistake. During my booking meeting I changed my mind on booking elite for photographing/videography (which I had every right to bc after all it's our day and our money) and he gave me a really hard time and was super rude about it. He dissed my choices and made me feel stupid. I should have seen a red flag but sadly I didn't want to have to find another DJ in that short of time. Fast forward to our wedding day. I had at least 4 different complaints about his rudeness (one being from my father and one from my wedding coordinator). We decided to add an hour to our wedding and opted out of the bar for the last hour because it was too expensive (which again we had every right to do bc it's OUR day and OUR money) Dan threw a fit to my wedding coordinator and even spoke to the venue manager about it after my coordinator had already spoken to him. He even went as far as to bother my husband with the issue during our reception. He told our coordinator he was worried about keeping guests on the dance floor when their was no booze. (Isn't that your job?) Even once he made a rude comment over the loud speaker to one of my guests in front of everyone bc she made a comment about a slow song. Do not bother an upgrade your DJ package to include a EC. We paid extra and elite entertainment slapped a suit onto DJ Dans 17 year old son. Not once did the boy talk or do anything an EC would do. Frankly I would like my money back for those services bc he literally did nothing. To this day I keep hearing stories from different people about how rude the DJ was. It's actually horrific bc that's the last thing I want people remembering. I could go on and on. Save your time and money and book elsewhere.

2016-10-17T14:02:26 Response from the vendor

I would like to open by saying I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you feel the way you do. It is clear that my last email was taken much different than I intended. I hope that you will read this email with an... Read Less Read More