Elite Sound Entertainment

​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

New Jersey's #1 Preferred DJ Company!

Established in 2002, Elite Sound Entertainment has held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. Please review some of the over 500 reviews to hear what brides say about us!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ
​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also... Read More got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd... Read More and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the... Read More entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 jamie v

Elite Sound Entertainment is by far the best company to DJ your wedding!! Danny was absolutely amazing. There wasn't a moment when the dance floor wasn't packed. He was so attentive to detail and constantly made sure everything was perfect for us. I couldn't imagine having my... Read More wedding with anyone else. Our guests didn't want the party to end!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Caitlin K

Right when my wife & I met with Jay for the first time, we knew we had to book him as our DJ. With booking Jay over a year in advance, we never stressed or really thought about the music aspect of our wedding because we were more than confident in his ability from a 45 minute... Read More meeting. From this, he not only made the whole planning aspect super easy but also made it fun because everything was so organized. During our wedding, he nailed it. We could not have ask for a better selection of music along with the requests he chose to play. Our friends/families did nothing but compliment us on our DJ as he played every song at the right time & kept everyone on their feet the entire night. Thank you Jay for making our wedding as awesome as you did!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Amanda K

We first came across Jay G at our friend's wedding in October 2015. From the moment he began, we knew that we had to have Jay G DJ at our wedding. He is absolutely amazing and extremely talented. He was on top of everything and made sure that our guests were out on the dance... Read More floor. If a guest asked him to say something or do something he thought was questionable, he would ask us for our thoughts. During the music selection process, he was helpful and knowledgeable with his suggestions of songs for specific parts of the wedding. We honestly could not ask for a better DJ! Jay G is fantastic and we would definitely use him again if we ever need a DJ.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Stacie S

As soon as we got engaged, I knew that I had to have Johnny Budz as the DJ for our wedding and, of course, he didn't disappoint! Johnny new exactly what we wanted and made sure to make it work for us, and give our older guests something to enjoy as well. WE DANCED LITERALLY ALL... Read More NIGHT. What more could you ask for?! MC Mike was fantastic as well and kept the party moving along. Besides the music and dancing, our plasma TV photo montage during cocktail hour was great, as well as our additional lighting, custom GOBO - and of course, the CO2 blasters added a nice touch to the madness. THANK YOU Elite Sound, Johnny Budz and MC Mike for and AMAZING Wedding! We shouldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

If you want a party, hire Jay G of Elite Sound.He gave us EXACTLY what we were looking for. He had everyone at our wedding up and dancing all night long. There were so many guests who specifically told us how good the music was and how much they enjoyed themselves. Jay was... Read More professional, accommodating and delivered on everything he promised us. Hiring him is the best decision you'll make for your wedding. I would recommend him to anyone who asks without hesitation.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Ahmed B

I felt Danny will be the best dj choice since our first meeting , He was very professional and has great experience with weddings. He customized the package to fit our needs exactly as we want , I asked him to play Egyptian songs and even he wasn't from the same culture his... Read More experience allowed him to rock our wedding. It was a really great choice for us and for sure will recommend him for our friends.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Melissa H

Words cannot even describe how amazing our wedding was because of our DJ! Johnny Budz is super talented at what he does and had the dance floor packed the whole night- including our older guests! From the minute we met with him, he listened to what we liked and wanted as far as... Read More music and more than delivered on our expectations! Our friends literally kept asking for 1 more song at the end of the night – nobody wanted to stop dancing!! Everyone kept coming up to us during the night saying how great the music and DJ was. Elite Sound provided our step and repeat and gobo designs and they came out incredible! We also rented their photo booth- and it is by far the best one out there! It is huge and it easily fit me and my 9 bridesmaids without cutting off anyone! We also had the dancing on the clouds and CO2 blasters which made some nice pictures! Johnny also had a special B&G grand entrance announcement made for us and it was EXACTLY what we wanted. All of the staff at Elite Sound were professional, flexible, and honest. They were the easiest and nicest vendor we worked with throughout the whole wedding process. Any questions we had were answered almost immediately. Our DJ/MC literally MADE our wedding reception!! It was everything we imagined and then some!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Johnny and Mike!! Xo Melissa and Joe

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Danielle P

Elite Sound Entertainment literally MADE our wedding. Having both Johnny Budz DJ and Lucas Prata MC, we knew we would have our vision come to life. We gave Johnny a few songs we liked and he did an amazing job of playing what our crowd wanted to hear. One of my friends turned... Read More around while dancing and said “is this real life?”. EXACTLY what we wanted for our big day! They provided a variety of music that worked so that everyone was on the dance floor the whole night! Not only are they super talented, they are the nicest most accommodating vendor I dealt with. The process from the beginning was very easy. They responded to all my emails almost immediately and made it a breeze to put this together. There is NO question my wedding wouldn’t have been half as good without them. They are the only DJ’s I will ever use from now on – hands down. TRUST ME. You need to book with ELITE!! Thank you Johnny and Lucas for making my wedding exactly how I’ve always pictured!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Jaclynn J

HANDS DOWN the BEST DJ you will find for your wedding!! Johnny Budz was absolutely amazing and kept our guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. From the moment we met with Johnny we knew he would be the best to work with. He took the time to listen to what we wanted, was... Read More always honest, and extremely flexible. He made our entire experience from day 1 stress free and easy. The night of our wedding couldn’t have been more memorable. From the minute we were introduced nearly the whole party hit the dance floor. Some people we’ve never seen dance before! Johnny knew exactly how to read the crowd and played music that kept everyone dancing all night! Numerous friends and family raved about the time they had, commenting "we've never been to a wedding like this before!" Our MC, photo booth, lighting, and dancing on clouds – also all perfect. Our guests had a blast in the photo booth and it made for an awesome guest book at the end of the night. Johnny and Mike also make sure to check in with us throughout the night. The music was amazing, everyone loved it, and we couldn’t have asked for anything better. Thank you so much Johnny and Elite!!! You truly helped make our wedding day exactly what we wanted!! -Jaclynn & CJ

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Gina P

Amazing experience with Elite Sound! From start to finish everything went wonderfully. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Joe and he was awesome to work with! He answered any questions we had and gave great suggestions when we were having trouble coming up with... Read More songs for our entrances. The night of the wedding he made sure we were comfortable with the music he was playing and that it wasn't too loud. Our guests absolutely loved the dancing on clouds which we had for our first dance. We also had the photo booth, gobo design and backdrop all done through Elite and not a thing went wrong along the way or the day of our wedding! Thank you for making our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Christine K

From the start working with Elite Sound was a dream. We had our first meeting with the company and were lucky enough to be set up with Jay. From the first time we met him we knew that he had to be our DJ. Not only did he answer all of our questions on the spot, he was... Read More professional, and had great ideas for us, even though our wedding was over a year away. Throughout the planning process Elite Sound always kept in contact with us; sending us updates and also reminding us of important planning dates. Their online planning system makes choosing songs easy and organized. When we met with Jay for our final meeting he made us feel at ease and was extremely prepared for our upcoming wedding. Jay is a people person and knows how to make the bride and groom both happy. He even had the songs we chose cut to the exact parts we wanted them to be without us even telling him. Then came the wedding. Jay far exceeded our expectations. He was our DJ and the MC, keeping our wedding running smoothly and getting everyone up and out on the dance floor. He is truly amazing at what he does. The dance floor was PACKED with people of all ages the entire night. Immediately after the wedding (and still weeks later) we still have family and friends talking about how amazing our DJ was and how they have never seen so many people (we had 210 guests) dancing the whole night. We even had people who weren’t at out wedding say how they heard about how amazing our DJ was. Jay played everything from Spice Girls, to Dave Matthews, to “Love Shack”, to Bruce, to Garth Brooks. We would highly recommend not only Elite Sound, but Jay as well.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Brittany K

Elite Sound and Joe were flat out amazing. Our dance floor was literally packed the entire evening and we've been hearing from our friends and relatives that our wedding was literally one of the most fun weddings they've ever been to!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

Elite Sound could not have given us a better night! We used them for our wedding, and every expectation was exceeded. Johnny was amazing and captured every idea we had perfectly. The music was amazing and everyone loved it. The MC, photo booth, the lighting - all amazing. Huge... Read More thank you for helping create an unbelievable night. No one else could have pulled off what you guys did!!! Linda & Hector

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Casey

MetLife Stadium Wedding- I’m going to start this review by pointing out that when multiple glasses were broken on our dance floor, our guests still REFUSED TO LEAVE IT. Direct quote from my cousin "I had glass in my foot but theres no way I was going to stop dancing". My... Read More sister is a prominent Wedding Planner in NJ and when it came time to book our DJ, she told us she wouldn't let us book anyone other than Johnny Budz/Elite Sound Entertainment, and so we booked him before even meeting the man! They are the only DJ Company my sister recommends to her clients and after you meet him and he does your wedding or event, you'll understand why. He is the best of the best in his industry people. From the very beginning all my husband and I cared about was avoiding a traditional wedding reception. We wanted a nonstop party and that’s what we got. We didn’t have a sit-down dinner so the music was always going, and people were rushing through their plates to get back out there. My dad was so concerned about having music playing during dinner but Johnny Budz worked his magic and somehow made the whole night work flawlessly. We decided not to spend our reception going table to table saying hi to people, which worked out because every single person was out of their seats dancing. My out of state friends told me they were blown away that a wedding could be so fun and they never want to go to a non-jersey wedding again. That is all in thanks to Johnny Budz, Mike (our MC – also so amazing), and the entire Elite Sound Entertainment crew As far as the process leading up to the wedding, Johnny Budz was the freaking man. Having a wedding at venue that does not typically host weddings is challenging for everyone involved. Our reception space was not like a typical wedding venue, so Johnny had to figure out how to do things differently to adapt to the room, and he did without hesitation or frustration. He met us at the Stadium multiple times and solved any issue we had with setup. I’m sure there were things (including us) that were a pain in the as for him (sorry JB) but he never let that show. Him and everyone else on his staff are complete professionals from start to finish. ESE has top of the line equipment and really fun extras – we got to use the brand new photobooth which had to reboot a couple times because our guests were using it so much. To be honest people, there is NO ONE ELSE you want running your wedding, because that’s what the DJ does and we all know music and food are all your guests care about. Johnny Budz got us so excited for our big day, and assured us every single step of the way that our wedding would be what we want it to be. We knew ESE was going to be amazing but they far surpassed our expectations. I could go on forever and you probably haven’t even made it this far but if you have, don’t be stupid – BOOK ELITE SOUND ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOUR EVENT. You won’t be disappointed….only after your weddings over because you won’t get to hang with Johnny Budz anymore. WE LOVE YOU JOHNNY! Can’t wait for you to do our 10 year anniversary party!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Gina L

Working with Elite Sound Entertainment was easy and made our wedding so special. Everyone in the office was so friendly and helpful and DJ Jay G was absolutely amazing to work with! Everyone at our wedding was up and dancing from the time we entered the reception until we left... Read More at 1 am! The photo booth was also another amazing service. Everyone at our wedding loved to take pictures in the big photo booth and my husband and I got to even keep a copy of them all! Overall it was so great working with everyone at Elite! We 1000% recommend them to anyone looking for great DJ and related services.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

Best DJ ever! Danny Gee had guests of all ages dancing the night away. As an MC he was perfect! Thanks for a fabulous party!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Elizabeth M

We hired Jay G of Elite Sound Entertainment to be our DJ and MC for our wedding and could not have been in better hands. He made sure the process was stress free and fun from start to finish. He took all our worries away and made us comfortable in knowing we could put our full... Read More confidence in his professionalism and knowledge. When the day finally came, Jay far exceeded our expectations. He knew exactly how to read our crowd and played the perfect blend of music to keep our guests on their feet the entire night! We had multiple people come up to us in the days and weeks following to tell us they’ve never seen that many people up and dancing at a wedding. We would highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment and Jay G to anyone looking for an amazing DJ and MC! Thanks Jay, you are the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 John S

DJ Danny Gee is the BEST. He was incredibly helpful during the planning process and made each step as easy as possible. And the day of was PERFECT. He provided beautiful music for the reception, nailed the introductions, and made sure that our entrance into the reception brought... Read More down the house! With minimal input from my bride and I, Danny Gee crafted a playlist that was perfect for us and had our guests out on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. Afterwards, every guest we talked to said the exact same thing - BEST DJ EVER. I'm going to have to come up with an excuse to have another big party, just so I can get Danny Gee to DJ it. FIVE STARS!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Alyssa C

Cory, Mike, and all of Elite Sound absolutely rocked!! They made our wedding night perfect and we could not have asked for a better party. They are great guys who are truly interested in getting to know you and making sure your event is everything you want it to be. We loved... Read More every minute of preparing for and going through our wedding with them! 5 stars, no doubt!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Our DJ, Chris Monaco, kept everyone up and moving. He made sure everyone had a fun time and was an excellent host. The process leading up to it was really easy. He knows the music so well and made sure our day was a success. We had many compliments from our guests.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

We were very happy to have chosen Elite Sound Entertainment. Our DJ was Steve Minichini and he was great - he pretty much played most of music or style of music we requested, and he was a really good MC for the event. I highly recommend ordering the Photo Booth. The guests had... Read More a great time using it, and Elite puts together a scrap book for the bride and groom, and they also post the photos to their website. It's a really fun (and funny!) souvenir from the event. There were only two things I'd change: Firstly, I probably wouldn't have ordered their uplighting because the color wasn't what I was expecting (and when I met with Elite in person before the wedding, they didn't have any uplighting in the office that I could test out). The lights also weren't particularly strong. Secondly, I wasn't expecting to see the Photo Booth operator helping herself (and possibly on behalf of her colleagues) to the buffet at the cocktail hour. We had ordered 3 vendor meals, which no one ate - and I had told the guys in advance that we had ordered them. This is small, but if they had hold told me they planned to grab something from the buffet and skip the vendor meal altogether, it would have save us an additional $150 plus tax plus service charge (so somewhere north of $200). Man, weddings are expensive enough! Still, when it came to the actual music, Elite did a great job. I would recommend them to others (but maybe think twice about ordering the vendor meals!)

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Katie P

Dominic did an awesome job as the DJ for our wedding. He was very friendly and professional when we met to plan and finalize music, sound, and lights. We didn't know too much about what we wanted for music and Dominic was able to offer suggestions and pick a variety songs we... Read More would like (I loved having a 90s mix at the end of our wedding!). We also had Elite for photography and videography as well as sound, and they are an incredible team. We felt very comfortable working with them and knowing they would do a great job! Highly recommend!