Elite Sound Entertainment

​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

New Jersey's #1 Preferred DJ Company!

Established in 2002, Elite Sound Entertainment has held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. Please review some of the over 500 reviews to hear what brides say about us!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ
​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also... Read More got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd... Read More and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the... Read More entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

My husband and I saw elite sound DJ at a family members wedding and new we had to have them at our wedding! So glad we decided to book DJ Johnny BudZ because we were not disappointed. The dance floor was packed from when we walked out through our after party! They are simply... Read More amazing. Definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

Joe and Elite Sound Entertainment went above and beyond their duties as our DJs for our wedding. We are so glad we decided to go with them. Not only did they bring people to the dance floor with the way they set up our music selection but also we're so happy with the other... Read More services we received from them (dancing on the clouds, picture montage, etc). You can tell a person really loves what they do because it shows in their body of work. That was Joe and he was a dream to work with. He was quick with his responses (even at late hours of the night and his wife questioning who it was texting him lol .. think jake from state farm commercial). He made us feel at ease whenever we felt overwhelmed. Elite Sound Entertainment are very professional and made our day worry free. We can’t envision our special day with any other DJ company other than Elite Sound Entertainment! Book Joe, he's awesome! Book them, they're awesome!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Rachel L

When we asked our wedding photographer for a recommendation on a DJ, she instantly said not only Elite Sound but that we also had to book DJ Jay G - and she was absolutely right! From our first meeting it was clear that Jay was a professional and truly loves what he does and... Read More mixed music right there during the appointment to demonstrate his expertise. He instantly understood the kind of night we wanted and came with some great creative suggestions to enhance the experience. Never once were we thrown off by the fact that we couldn't pick more than a handful of songs to be played, as we had full trust in Jay that he would read the crowd and know exactly what to play to get our guests up on the dance floor. Jay is a true DJ and an artist - many of my guest said they felt like they were at a night club and not a wedding by the way in which he mixed songs! He was also great at communicating to us during the reception to ensure we were having a great night and that he was playing our few special songs, as well as to the crowd. DJ Jay G kept that dance floor packed! The music sets were so perfect, I'd love to have a full soundtrack of my wedding to play again and again...If you haven't booked Elite Sound and DJ Jay G yet for your wedding, what are you waiting for?!?!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Addison R

Danny Gee was amazing! Choosing a DJ for our wedding was one of the most difficult decisions but we made the right one! Danny Gee was easy to communicate with and he really listened to what we wanted and didn't want. He was able to keep people on the dance floor all night long... Read More and we got so many compliments on the music and just how much fun our wedding was! Elite Sound Entertainment was a great vendor to work with and we would recommend them to any couple looking to have a blast at their wedding!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Suzanne M

DJ Johnny Budz/Elite Sound Entertainment was amazing!!! From planning to our wedding night, Johnny, especially, helped to make our wedding so incredibly special. Planning was a breeze and he was so helpful and responsive throughout the entire process! During our wedding, he... Read More played a variety of music to get both the young and older crowd on the dance floor, which was packed the entire time! Hands down, best DJ out there. Another shout out to the MC Danny and Light Technician! They were also top notch! I without a doubt recommend Elite Sound Entertainment. You will not be disappointed! 5 Stars+!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Lauren F

Paul and I couldn't have chosen a better DJ than Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment to DJ our wedding at The Palace. Knowing Cory as a family friend made the experience even better- during the entire process he was very helpful, professional and impressively attentive. He would... Read More even call to answer any questions or concerns I had regardless of what time or day it was! Throughout the whole process he explained everything, gave suggestions when asked and assured me everything was going to go perfect and smooth...he was 100% correct and everyone's favorite part of the wedding was the DJ and music selection! For any brides looking for a DJ service, ELITE SOUND is your company!!!!! Thanks guys!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Ashley P

From the booking process to the actual wedding elite sound entertainment was incredible. The office crew gets back to you so quickly and was always available to answer any questions. But most important was how amazing our dj Cory was! He had the entire crow dancing and enjoying... Read More the music. We had such a broad group of ages and with Cory's musical knowledge and our mc Mike's way with the crowd you found every age group on the dance floor at the same time! Our expectations were far exceeded and we received so many compliments on the music all thanks to these guys! We can't thank Cory and mike enough!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Amy Lynn Y

Elite sound entertainment took our wedding to the next level! They far exceeded our high expectations! From day one DJ Jay G gave us the comfort and guidance we needed. Elite Sound Entertainment knew our venue inside and out and knew the most effective add-on services to... Read More compliment our room. The DJ table was classy and elegant which was a big deal for us. The lighting package blended right in and the high end photo booth was a huge hit! We can't express enough how professional they were and at the same time made us feel like family. As we got close to the wedding day we knew of all worries we had that DJ Jay G and the staff of Elite Sound Entertainment were not going to be one of them! Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for making our day so perfect !!! Joe & Amy

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Danielle C

Elite Sound Entertainment did my brother's wedding in 2013 and I knew I would love to work with them for my own! Joe P is amazing; he really puts in the effort to get to know each of his couples AND the crowd he's working with! He's a true professional and I highly recommend... Read More working with him and the entire Elite Sound team.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Kelly S

Booking Jay as our DJ was 100% one of the best (if not THE best) decisions we made for our wedding! We had heard about him through a friend and from the moment we met him we knew we made the right decision. Not only is he incredibly personable and professional, he really goes... Read More out of his way to tailor the night to you as a couple. You can tell he loves what he does and we trusted him wholeheartedly. The interactive site was so helpful when we were looking for song suggestions and it gave us new things to think about that we hadn't considered. Jay really played to our crowd which was paramount to us. We had relatives of all different generations and he played something for everyone while keeping the dance floor packed the entire night. We got so many compliments from guests regarding the music and I would absolutely make the same decision again if I had the opportunity. Go with Jay- he's amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Danny Gee djed our wedding on 4-15-16 and he was amazing! The dance floor was never empty, he had the crowd going all night long! He kept checking in on us to make sure we were happy and took friends music requests which made them very happy! The day after I had family and... Read More friends reaching out to tell me the music was great and they had a blast! Many people said it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time! Thanks so much Danny for helping make our wedding perfect!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Nicole L

DJ Joe truly rocked our wedding!! From the very beginning, he was always very responsive to our texts and questions and could not have made this process any easier. He completely understood what we wanted for our wedding and really delivered. On the day of, everyone had a... Read More blast! He checked in with us frequently throughout the night, everything was perfect. Everyone also loved the photo booth! Our guests were having the best time on the dance floor and are still talking about how great our DJ was!!!! Thank you Joe for making our wedding so amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Annie B

DJ Jay G and Elite Sound Entertainment are the best! We scheduled an appointment with Jay after reading all of his amazing reviews online and ended up booking with him at that first meeting. He is dedicated and professional, responding to all emails and texts promptly. At our... Read More reception, he was attentive and checked in on us to make sure we were happy with everything. He played a great variety of music that had everyone dancing the entire night! People (of all ages) have been raving to us about how awesome our DJ was and continue to tell us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We are thrilled to have had DJ Jay G and Elite Sound Entertainment be a part of our wedding and highly recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 George M

I cannot say enough about DJ Cory and MC Mike. They did the most amazing job at our wedding a few weeks ago! From the first conversation with Cory, we knew we made the right decision to go with Elite Sound Entertainment. We were planning our wedding from out of town and they... Read More made the process seamless! The wedding day was perfect, our guests were on the dance floor the WHOLE time!! Everyone keeps telling us what an amazing DJ we choose and how much fun they had! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 DAVID D

We had an awesome wedding at the Liberty House on March 20th thanks to Danny Gee and his team at Elite Sound Entertainment! Danny was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, helping us select the right music and explaining step-by-step how the reception is... Read More going to go down. He was extremely helpful in catering to our needs and I was more than happy with the outcome of the reception. We highly recommend Danny Gee at Elite Sound Entertainment - he really knows how to get the crowd moving!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Melissa J

I cannot say enough about our DJ. Days later and I'm still receiving messages about how great of a time they have had. This all couldn't have been possible without our DJ Danny Gee. He was beyond perfect for our day. The music was exactly what we wanted as well as our guests.... Read More From my specific walk in requests to timing of the first dance everything went flawless with no hiccups whatsoever. Our photo booth was a blast as well, the pictures still being shared all over Facebook for everyone to enjoy. Lastly the uplighting set and transformed our plain venue into a whimsical room. I cannot say enough about elite entertainment and would not recommend anyone else but them to do an event! They made our wedding and we can't thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Kim C

Joe P. from Elite Sound Entertainment went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing. He was very easy to work with from beginning to end. We are a very laid back couple and just wanted a fun night with family and friends. Joe had everyone dancing all night long!! We had... Read More the best time and would highly recommend Joe & Elite Sound Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Jamie D

Working with Elite Sound was one of the easiest parts of our planning process. From our initial meeting with Jay to our final meeting with Johnny Budz and Cory, everyone was laid back and attentive to what we were looking for. We were interested in playing a good variety of... Read More music genres and keeping our guests of all ages dancing and the guys definitely made this happen. The online profile we had available to pick our music was really helpful and allowed us to make changes for months leading up to the wedding. My sister made us a slideshow and Johnny worked with her to play the song she wanted without hesitation. My husband missed a song he wanted to hear while we were taking pictures and Johnny was more than willing to work the song in another time. Cory, our M.C. , did a great job keeping the flow of the wedding going and rounding up our large families for group photos. They both made great suggestions to us on the best way to keep the flow of the night going and they were right in every aspect. The only con we have is not all the songs on our "Must Play" list were played. This wouldn't have mattered so much to me except the 1 song my dad requested was on the list and I didn't realize it wasn't played in the craziness of the wedding day to ask for it to be played before the end of the night. All in all, we would definitely recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to everyone looking for a laid-back but professional group to make your party one to remember.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Leanne C

We would highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment for your wedding. We worked with Lucas (MC) and Cory (DJ) and they provided us with a personalized wedding experience and incorporated everything we requested. Lucas was great to work with from the initial meeting, to... Read More planning the day (we used them for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music) and listening to our ideas and given suggestions. They had also worked at our venue, Stone House at Stirling Ridge in the past which was a great benefit. They provided a great mix of music that kept everyone on the dance floor from the older guests to our group of friends (in their 20s). The MC/DJ is such an important part of the wedding and our biggest advice would be to go with Elite Sound and trust their experience but don't be afraid to voice your opinion because they really want to give you your perfect wedding.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Jenna H

Johnny Budz, Danny Gee and the team are exceptional. Our wedding could not have been more of a dream come true and these guys were the heart and sole of the party. John has such an incredible feel for the crowd and what music moves people on the dance floor. Danny gets the crowd... Read More going with his tremendous enthusiasm, and oh yeah the photo booth was AWESOME too -- our guests loved it! Our blue uplighting was a wonderful touch as well as it helped to turn our room into the winter wonderland that we had been dreaming about. Further, the ceremony musicians (piano and violin) were lovely and added such a nice element to the ceremony and cocktail hour. The process, from planning to execution was seamless and easy with Elite Sound. John is such a great guy and was there for us from day one to be a consultant of all things from his job to any questions we might have about the broader wedding given his years of experience. Early in our planning process, we were conflicted with regards to whether we wanted to have a band or DJ. We can now say, there is something about hearing the music as it is that makes it special. We found Elite after attending a close friend's wedding hosted by them and DJ'd by John, which absolutely rocked. We also remembered Johnny Budz from his days as radio DJ on KTU and Z-100 -- many great memories driving around with friends on weekends in high school or when home from college with great beats flowing. While we love those memories of sounds from the club, Elite knows how to cater to the entire crowd. The grandparents, parents and friends all raved about the party the next day as all felt included and connected to the event. The quick dance set in the beginning was a great move (a suggestion by John) as it got everyone pumped up before the first dance and in the mood to be on the dance floor for the rest of the night. We want to thank the entire team for the work they do and making our dreams come true. Our friends did not stop moving the whole night -- a high energy party to the max!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

Jay G was amazing! He took the time to go through exactly what we were looking for. We had a Sunday afternoon wedding and were concerned people may not dance - Jay G was able to get everyone up and dancing the whole time! He covered a bunch of difference genres, which is what we... Read More wanted, and got everyone involved. It was just an amazing time and he's an amazing DJ - Thanks Jay!

Crowded dance floor

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Bridget W

When we were thinking about music for our wedding we were pretty sure we wanted a DJ and one that was NOT going to play the chicken dance and force dances upon our wedding guests. We wanted to a DJ who would play music that fit to different ages and would keep everyone up on the... Read More floor with smooth transitions from song to song. We really wanted the night to flow well. We had met with one other DJ company and though they said they wouldn't do the chicken dance, we just didn't get a good sense of how the night would play out. I remembered being on the dance floor the whole night at my cousin's wedding in 2012 and reached out to her to find out it was Elite Sound. We met with DJ Dave Mondo and just from the initial meeting we were already amped up about how great the dance party was going to be at our wedding. Prior to the wedding we selected some songs so he could get a feel for what our style of music was. The only critique I have is that we had asked for a couple of songs to definitely be played that night and they weren't. We really didn't care that much and honestly didn't even notice until after the night was over. Our priority was that he kept our guests out on the dance floor. He made the judgment calls if a song would keep the people dancing or send them back to their seats. We trusted him and he delivered a night we will never forget. We also got the automated lighting and I had been afraid that it was unnecessary, but we were so glad that we did because it really enhanced the dance floor and added to the feel of the party. The floor was packed and guests kept telling us they hadn't danced that much at a wedding in a long time. If you are looking for a DJ who knows how to throw a great party, you have found him - Dave Mondo at Elite Sound.