Elite Sound Entertainment

​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

New Jersey's #1 Preferred DJ Company!

Established in 2002, Elite Sound Entertainment has held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. Please review some of the over 500 reviews to hear what brides say about us!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ
​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also... Read More got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd... Read More and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the... Read More entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Jenna H

Johnny Budz, Danny Gee and the team are exceptional. Our wedding could not have been more of a dream come true and these guys were the heart and sole of the party. John has such an incredible feel for the crowd and what music moves people on the dance floor. Danny gets the crowd... Read More going with his tremendous enthusiasm, and oh yeah the photo booth was AWESOME too -- our guests loved it! Our blue uplighting was a wonderful touch as well as it helped to turn our room into the winter wonderland that we had been dreaming about. Further, the ceremony musicians (piano and violin) were lovely and added such a nice element to the ceremony and cocktail hour. The process, from planning to execution was seamless and easy with Elite Sound. John is such a great guy and was there for us from day one to be a consultant of all things from his job to any questions we might have about the broader wedding given his years of experience. Early in our planning process, we were conflicted with regards to whether we wanted to have a band or DJ. We can now say, there is something about hearing the music as it is that makes it special. We found Elite after attending a close friend's wedding hosted by them and DJ'd by John, which absolutely rocked. We also remembered Johnny Budz from his days as radio DJ on KTU and Z-100 -- many great memories driving around with friends on weekends in high school or when home from college with great beats flowing. While we love those memories of sounds from the club, Elite knows how to cater to the entire crowd. The grandparents, parents and friends all raved about the party the next day as all felt included and connected to the event. The quick dance set in the beginning was a great move (a suggestion by John) as it got everyone pumped up before the first dance and in the mood to be on the dance floor for the rest of the night. We want to thank the entire team for the work they do and making our dreams come true. Our friends did not stop moving the whole night -- a high energy party to the max!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

Jay G was amazing! He took the time to go through exactly what we were looking for. We had a Sunday afternoon wedding and were concerned people may not dance - Jay G was able to get everyone up and dancing the whole time! He covered a bunch of difference genres, which is what we... Read More wanted, and got everyone involved. It was just an amazing time and he's an amazing DJ - Thanks Jay!

Crowded dance floor

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Bridget W

When we were thinking about music for our wedding we were pretty sure we wanted a DJ and one that was NOT going to play the chicken dance and force dances upon our wedding guests. We wanted to a DJ who would play music that fit to different ages and would keep everyone up on the... Read More floor with smooth transitions from song to song. We really wanted the night to flow well. We had met with one other DJ company and though they said they wouldn't do the chicken dance, we just didn't get a good sense of how the night would play out. I remembered being on the dance floor the whole night at my cousin's wedding in 2012 and reached out to her to find out it was Elite Sound. We met with DJ Dave Mondo and just from the initial meeting we were already amped up about how great the dance party was going to be at our wedding. Prior to the wedding we selected some songs so he could get a feel for what our style of music was. The only critique I have is that we had asked for a couple of songs to definitely be played that night and they weren't. We really didn't care that much and honestly didn't even notice until after the night was over. Our priority was that he kept our guests out on the dance floor. He made the judgment calls if a song would keep the people dancing or send them back to their seats. We trusted him and he delivered a night we will never forget. We also got the automated lighting and I had been afraid that it was unnecessary, but we were so glad that we did because it really enhanced the dance floor and added to the feel of the party. The floor was packed and guests kept telling us they hadn't danced that much at a wedding in a long time. If you are looking for a DJ who knows how to throw a great party, you have found him - Dave Mondo at Elite Sound.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 KRISTY M

I couldnt ask for a more amazing DJ! Elite Entertainment truly gave me the wedding of my dreams! DJ Johnny Budz and his MC was awesome! They played all the music we wanted and took us back to our clubbing days as we wanted too! The photo booth was so much fun and all the... Read More guests really enjoyed it! I love that they made a special album for us to take home on our wedding night... The uplighting LED light package was gorgeous and LOVED LOVED LOVED the snow! We got our winter wonderland wedding after all and all my friends couldnt get over the snow falling on us on the dance floor. It was so awesome. You guys really made our wedding PERFECT and really exceeded our expectations! I can't even find the words to explain how happy you made us and the raving compliments from all our guests about our DJ, the music, the snow, the clouds... I can never thank you enough! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE DJ's! Our wedding kicked ass!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Tina Marie G

My husband and I want to give Joe P. and Elite Sound Entertainment the highest possible recommendation for making our wedding day absolutely perfect! From the moment we started our consultation meeting, we knew we were in the hands of professionals! Joe was attentive to... Read More everything we requested and went out of his way to make sure all of our friends and family were included throughout the night. Everything was exactly how we requested for the introductions, special dances, toasts, etc. I even had a last minute request of Elite Sound Entertainment to play a video during the dance with my father, which they weren’t sure they could do, but managed to surprise me the day of letting me know it was possible! To say Joe P. and Elite Sound Entertainment would go to any length to make sure our night was perfect would be a huge understatement! He also provided guidance when we needed it. The events of the night flowed perfectly, and Joe did a great job of making sure nothing felt rushed, but at the same time did everything he could to make the best use of our time. We had a very large bridal party and Joe was able to keep everybody in line, but did it with the perfect vibe to make sure nothing felt too structured. Most importantly, the music was unbelievable! Joe P. had the party going all night to the point where my husband’s brother said he danced so much he did not even know who was seated at his table. We even saw people dancing during appetizers and dinner! Joe did an amazing job of balancing the party exactly how we wanted it and played all of the different styles of music we requested without ever losing anyone from the dance floor, which is a very difficult thing to do. He had our friends and family, even the older friends and family members, dancing and partying hard all night. We have received countless compliments about the music from everyone that was at our wedding! From older relatives, to our younger cousins, everyone has had nothing but extremely positive feedback. The music was so good that people were literally chanting “ONE MORE SONG” at the end of the night. We wish we had a playlist of all of the songs from that night. We also used Elite Sound Entertainment for our uplighting, photo stream, and photo booth. Our reception was held at Maritime Parc in Jersey City and Joe worked with us to find the best uplighting to complement my color scheme and to not detract from the beautiful New York City skyline. We are so happy that were we sent home with an album filled with the pictures from our photo booth as well as access to the images online. The pictures were hysterical and will be just another reminder of how much fun everyone truly had. Choosing Elite Sound Entertainment for our wedding was one of the easiest and best decisions we made during wedding planning. We couldn’t have asked for a better day and a large part of that is due to Joe P. and Elite Sound Entertainment for making our night truly unforgettable! We don’t have the words to say thank you enough, so in the words of Heinrich Heine, “Where words leave off, music begins.”

On the dance floor all night long!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Kaitlin U

Danny Gee was the best!! Let me start by saying that I was an extremely picky bride who needed to check out so many vendors for everything before making a decision! However, picking Danny Gee was easy! We set up an appointment with Elite Sound after seeing Danny dj a friend's... Read More wedding about 2 years ago. Picking Danny Gee was easy because he was so easy to work with and we knew from our friend's wedding that he would have all of our guests up and dancing! We did check out two other DJ companies who only showed us videos of what DJs we could pick from and they were all so cheesy! Danny Gee was professional and knowledgeable. He met with us several times before our wedding and helped us make a lot of decisions. The online system is also super easy to use. On the day of our wedding, Danny Gee really made the party! All of our guests were up dancing the whole night and I can't tell you how many of guests complimented us on how good the music was! Thanks Danny Gee and Elite Sound!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Alexandra B

DJ Jay G is the best DJ ever! Every single person at our wedding would say the same thing. He did such an amazing job that everyone, young and old, danced for 4 hours straight and still demanded one more song at the end of the night. We've been told over and over again by our... Read More guests that our wedding has been the best wedding they've ever been to, specifically because of DJ Jay G. I had never even met Jay until right before our wedding because my husband is in the Marines and we were traveling while planning our wedding. We knew he was the right DJ for us just by talking to him on the phone. When I was able to finally meet with him right before the wedding, as soon as we sat down I knew we had made the right choice. He listened to everything I said and made amazing suggestions. He knew exactly what kind of music we wanted and delivered on our wedding night. He is seriously the best DJ you could ever hire if you want you and your guests to dance the night away. We also had the photo booth which was a huge hit with our guests and definitely worth the money. DJ Jay G, thank you so much for giving us the perfect wedding!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

DJ Jay G was incredible to say the least! From our first meeting to the evening of the wedding he made everything seamless and fun. He listened to our requests and offered good, honest advice which helped so much in planning and executing our big day. I can't stress enough, he... Read More listened to us and we could trust him-two of the most important things when it comes to wedding vendors. ...and as I call him a "vendor", I feel silly. He felt like a friend early on. All evening our guests approached us ranting and raving about how fantastic he was, from his energy to the music he chose to play. He worked off the crowd and got them moving even more. The dance floor was full the entire night-people hardly stopped to eat! He literally and figuratively didn't miss a beat and we couldn't be happier with having him at our wedding. We know we will see him at quite a few of our friends' upcoming events and can't wait! Thank you for a wonderful planning experience and wedding day, DJ Jay G.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Megan P

We loved Elite Sound Entertainment and DJ Jay G! We had our dream wedding at Seasons Catering in November and were so happy to have worked with Jay. We booked Jay G right after meeting him and he was great to work with and made it very easy for us. We were extremely happy to... Read More see our guests dancing all night long to a variety of music, including Greek songs. Wish we could experience the night all over again!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Jill G

DJ Jay G and the staff at Elite Sound Entertainment were amazing! My husband and I were planning our wedding from Massachusetts and were going based on reviews to call and interview DJ's and I must say, all of these reviews about DJ Jay G were right on par and we couldn't have... Read More been more pleased! From the moment we hung up our first phone call with him, we knew we needed him to be at our wedding. He had the dance floor packed and many of our guests came up to us after to tell us how much they enjoyed the DJ. He catered the music to all age ranges at the wedding which was much appreciated. You can't go wrong with DJ Jay G!

Elite EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Alicia J

Elite Sound did such an amazing job at our wedding, I can't say enough good things about them! We got the "spoiled bride" package which pretty much includes all the extra goodies that you could ever want - uplighting, photobooth, tv screens, monogram, everything! It was totally... Read More worth every penny since our ballroom looked absolutely beautiful and the photobooth was packed with guests all night, just as we knew it would be. We LOVED that they do a photobooth guest book - at the end of the night we received an album with all the pictures everyone took and it was great to have some instant gratification to end the evening. Jay G was our DJ and he was awesome to work with throughout the entire planning process. He is super experienced and had a ton of ideas to build off of everything that we envisioned for our big day which made planning so much easier and less stressful since we could totally trust him. Our dance floor was packed all night because the variety of music that he played appealed to everyone at one point or another, it was perfect. Another thing we loved was the candid photographer. The photos that he was taking throughout the night were being displayed live on the tv screens, another really fun detail! All of the pictures were ready to view and download online within days of the wedding too, which is great because the photos from the photographer take a lot longer to be done, so we are very appreciative of these photos that we can share with our friends and family already! I could go on and on, but the point is that Elite Sound is the best and I would highly recommend them and will ABSOLUTELY use them again if I ever need a DJ!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

DJ Danny G crushed our wedding. He kept everyone dancing and having a good time the entire night. We had a few non-traditional requests for our wedding (ask him about musical chairs) and he handled them with perfection. He was organized, attentive, and responsive the entire lead... Read More up to the wedding. would absolutely recommend him to anyone who asked!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

DJ Danny Gee was amazing! We had seen him at a previous wedding and knew he would be the right man for the job. Danny was extremely detailed leading up to the wedding and super helpful!! The day/night of the wedding he was a rockstar! Everything went smoothly and everyone was... Read More dancing the entire night. Everyone says it, but I mean it! We have been told by our friends and even our parents friends and cousins that this was the best wedding they've ever been too! Highly highly highly recommend DJ Danny Gee and Elite Sound!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

We used Danny Gee as our DJ for our wedding. Everything was awesome and he was very easy to get a long with and made the entire process so easy. He listened to our taste in music and tailored the music specifically to our crowd, which kept everyone dancing all night. We also... Read More had uplighting and spot lights provided by Elite Entertainment, which looked great and really enhanced our photos. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Danny Gee and Elite Entertainment to anyone for any event.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Lauren C

While looking for a DJ for our wedding, we met with Jay G at Elite Sound first and were sold! No other appointments necessary. He completely understood our vision for our wedding! At our reception, he had all of our family and friends up and dancing the entire night! He... Read More played a great mix of oldies and new hits to really keep all of our guests entertained. We also did our uplighting and dancefloor lights with Elite Sound and they really added something special to our day. We've gotten a lot of compliments on our wedding day but what we hear the most is how awesome our DJ was! I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Sound and DJ Jay G!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Paulina S

Working with Elite was amazing, from the pre-planning to the final meeting for selecting our music the entire experience was great. Jay provided his experience when helping us choose our music and we felt he completely understood what kind of vibe we were looking for our... Read More wedding. Music was perfect from ceremony to reception. Everyone loved the music and we danced the night away!!!! Highly recommend!!! Happy Bride :)

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jessica P

Where do we even begin? Elite Sound Entertainment and DJ Jay G were honestly, PHENOMENAL! We had our dream wedding and most of it is thanks to Jay G and the Elite Sound Entertainment team. To us, the music was one of the most important aspects for our wedding day and they... Read More certainly did not disappoint! They had our wedding at The Westmount Country Club and the dance floor packed the entire night! From the very first meeting with Jay we knew within minutes that we did not want anyone else to rock our wedding day! From his professionalism, to his obvious love for music and desire to make our day the best he could, Jay was a dream to work with! Jay G continuously followed up by checking in on us throughout the wedding process and was always available for any questions or suggestions and got back to us immediately. Jay G and the team at Elite Sound Entertainment kept our dance floor pumping the entire night from the good old classics to the new beats that even had the older guests up and dancing! Jay even made sure that we were having a blast and checked in with us throughout the night, which we could not appreciate enough! I could go and on but if you are looking for non-stop beats and an AMAZING wedding or party...ELITE SOUND ENTERTAINMENT and JAY G are the ones to choose! Jay G, we cannot thank you enough for making our wedding such an unforgettable night! -Jess & Doug

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Emily K

My husband and I met with a handful of highly rated entertainment companies in NJ before meeting with Joe P from Elite Sound Entertainment. We felt very lackluster about all of them. We understood that the DJ really makes or breaks the party, so this was one of the most... Read More important decisions we had to make when we were planning our wedding. You can have your wedding at the nicest, most expensive venue, but if you have a lousy DJ or band, your party is going to stink, to put it bluntly. We immediately felt very comfortable around Joe and loved everything that Elite had to offer. My husband and I are very meticulous people. For example, we visited over 15 wedding venues and developed extensive excel spreadsheets before booking one. We felt so confident about Joe’s ability to rock our party that we booked our wedding with him on the spot, which is very out of character for us. Leading up to the wedding, Joe was able to answer and address all of our questions and concerns. He was really good at putting us at ease. He even served as a mediator to resolve an argument my husband and I were having (in front of him, sorry Joe!) about which song we should play first. Joe truly went above and beyond his DJ duties. During the wedding, Joe really brought his A game. He knows how to play to the audience and customize according to the situation. We have a big drinking crowd and our guests were initially more concerned with drinking than with dancing, but Joe knew exactly what to play to get them on the dance floor. He had amazing command of the whole event. We’ve been to weddings where guests were on the dance floor dancing/not paying attention during speeches or during formal dances because the DJs/bands lost control. This never once happened with Joe. Countless people came up to us and told us that our wedding was the best they've ever been to, and we owe it all to Joe. If you know what you’re doing, you’ll book your party with Joe and Elite Sound Entertainment.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Briana M

DJ Danny Gee and the entire Elite team made my wedding amazing! We received so many compliments on the music- Danny had everyone up and dancing the entire time! The photobooth was also a great unique edition! I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Michele W

From the minute we met Cory, we instantly felt comfortable with him & knew we were in good hands for our wedding day. Not only did Cory and John keep our guests on the dance floor the entire night, but they also made sure that my husband and I were happy & having fun. Cory came... Read More over to our table at least two or three times to check in, and we really appreciated how much he cared! We will never forget seeing my grandmother shake it on the dance floor, or how at any given moment someone was showing off their moves - and we have the pictures to prove it! It was the most amazing party, and we owe that to Cory, John and Elite Sound!!! Thank you all so much for being a part of the best day of our lives, and what our guests are calling the BEST wedding they’ve ever been to!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Erin K

I can't say enough good things about Elite. We had our wedding on October 10, 2015 and it was just amazing. They were so great to work with in the early planning process, and on the day of, ALL of our guests commented on how great the DJ was. They played new music that the... Read More kids loved and played older music which our older guests loved so everyone was able to have a great time. Everyone was on the floor dancing the entire time. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding, or a better DJ!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Janelle G

My husband and I decided the music was what we cared most about when planning our wedding, heard Johnny Budz at a friends wedding, and knew we had to book him. He and his team made our wedding the BEST party we've ever been to. The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night! He... Read More brought so many good ideas and was worth every penny. Love them!