The soundtrack to the greatest night of your life!

Established in 2002 by DJ Johnny Budz (WKTU, Sirius XM etc), Elite Sound Entertainment is a Knot "Hall of Fame" awarded DJ company. We have held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ of over 15 years. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. We are preferred and recommended by over 25 wedding venues in NJ. We also offer Photo Booths, Lighting design, Plasma Displays, Social Media integration, C02 blasters and so much more along with our new Latin Division featuring NJ's finest Latin DJ's! We also are a proud partner with Dean Michael's Studio feature premier photography & cinematography! To make a phone or in-person appointment goto http://elitesoundentertainment.com/book-your-appointment/

Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ Serving NJ & NYC (201) 843-8003

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Debra Z

Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment were the best pick for our wedding! All night our guests kept telling us how fantastic the music was, and Cory kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Leading up to the wedding Cory was super easy to work with, and we would definitely... Read More recommend him and Elite Entertainment for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Maggie J

Danny Gee is the best!! If I could do my wedding over I would pick him again a 1000 times!! He was only a text away every step of the process. Even when we had a last minute change an hour before the ceremony Danny was able to accomadte us.He had our entire wedding on the dance... Read More floor the entire time. Everyone at our wedding had a blast and danced the entire night. When the last song played everyone at the wedding was chanting "one more song" and Danny of course rose the occasion. Couldn't ask for a better DJ. You are lucky if you get to work with this guy and this comanpy. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Danny and elite sound entertainment!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole & Anthony G

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Johnny Budz and his team were energetic, attentive, and helpful during our meetings to create the perfect outline of our wedding night. Everything was perfect from the music, the lighting, photo booth, and... Read More the voice over speeches during our parent dances that surprised the guests. We were in awe how the dance floor was packed all night with an amazing mix of music. Our wedding was a month ago and we continue to get compliments about how amazing the Dj was and how perfect the night went. Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for the best night with amazing memories created at our wedding. We recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to everyone who wants individual attention and help to create the perfect wedding night.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Loydes V

Raul and Elite Sound Entertainment were absolutely amazing! The best selection for our wedding hands down. Second to saying "I do" the next most important thing to us was to make sure our reception was on point. The team did not disappoint! We have family and friends with very... Read More diverse tastes and EVERYONE was on the dance floor having a great time. Raul took the time to to know us and with the additional details, couples interview and photo montage, everyone was fully entertained. JP on the drums was the icing on the cake and the cherry on the ice cream. Thanks so much for a night we will always remember.

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Danielle G

We had Cory as our DJ for our wedding at the Liberty House in December 2017. Prior to the wedding we had an 1 1/2 hour skype conference with Cory to go over everything that we wanted. He was very thorough and put our minds at ease for our big day. The day of he rocked at our... Read More wedding. Cory is the best!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 TJ F

Cory was our DJ and he was outstanding. Our reception was absolutely perfect; incredibly smooth with awesome energy. He knew exactly what our guest were looking for and delivered the perfect mix of music. He and the Elite Sound Entertainment team were extremely professional and... Read More made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. If you want to make sure your event is a hit Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment is the only way to go!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 JACLYN M

Joe was the ABSOLUTE best...I could not have been happier with our choice of Elite Sound Entertainment. Joe had my wedding guests on the dance floor from the first minute to the last. He worked with our venue staff seamlessly and made sure that the entire night ran perfectly... Read More according to plan. Joe also brought in Dave, a percussionist, who made our night just that much more exciting and fun-- There are no other words to use but perfection and professionalism. Communication was soo simple and Joe was so flexible with our busy schedule. If you are looking for an organized team and a hands down amazing DJ/MC, go talk to Joe! Thank you for making our wedding so fun!-Jaclyn & Andrew

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Lisa S

Johnny was wonderful to work with and the perfect choice for what we wanted - a PARTY!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Aly E

If you want your reception to be a non-stop dance party that people rave about, hire Danny Gee. We cannot say enough great things about Danny. He was so easy to work with, got the vibe we were going for and delivered. Danny really tailored our playlist to keep people dancing,... Read More which made the reception amazingly fun. He listened to every request we had and made them happen. We love Danny Gee!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Kelly L

Our wedding was over a month ago and our guests are STILL raving about the wonderful Danny Gee. We originally met with Danny more than a year before our big day and literally canceled all subsequent potential DJ meetings and booked Elite Sound Entertainment immediately. We just... Read More had a good feeling and couldn't have been happier with our decision. Danny was so helpful and understood our vibe exactly. We wanted our guests to have fun and considering the dance floor was PACKED all night, we think they did. Even when our guests were forced to sit down for dinner, there was a still a 175-guest singalong while they enjoyed their entrees. Danny completed our wedding! We truly can't say enough amazing things about him. TRUST US and book Elite Sound Entertainment immediately. You one thousand percent will not regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Christina F

If you want a DJ who gets the party started and makes it absolutely LIT (yes, we said lit haha) and also someone who pays attention to every detail and request..then look no further than Elite Sound Entertainment! First class professionalism and masters at their craft! We can’t... Read More say enough wonderful things about Danny Gee and Elite Sound Entertainment! All of our guests were raving about the music and introductions! Also get the cold water sparklers! They absolutely make the party and provide a beautiful background for your photos. We were beyond happy with everything and Danny is the absolute best! Thank you

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Shahla A

The task of entertaining the crowd of 200 people that attended our wedding was not an easy one at all. To say it was a diverse group would be an understatement. There were Persians from California, and there were Italians from New Jersey. There were baby boomers, gen-x’ers,... Read More and millennials. There were our college friends, children, and our professional colleagues. And yet, for the better part of the four hours our reception lasted, the majority of our guests never left the dance floor thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Joe got the vibe we were going for and played it out perfectly. There were top 40 pop hits, 90’s hip hop, and Persian music. Want to know what the best part of his set was? If you took a random snapshot of the night, you wouldn’t be able to tell when it was from. Joe did such a great job seamlessly transitioning among all the genres of music we requested that the party couldn’t be stopped! The Elite Sound team also deserves a lot of credit for the extra work they put into some unforeseen circumstances surrounding our wedding day. Due to inclement weather, we were forced to have our ceremony indoors, leaving Joe and his team less time than usual to set up their equipment. They kicked it into overdrive and did everything necessary to make sure the reception started without any delays. Big thanks to Joe and Elite Sound Entertainment for the awesome memories we made that night and the sore muscles we had from dancing our feet off!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Claudia S

I can’t begin to say enough about Raul w Elite Sound Entertainment. From the second I submitted a request asking for latin music, Raul was reaching out to me assuring me he was the one for me. He was completely right. My (now) husband and I researched several DJs; however,... Read More while we could give them a list of songs we wanted played, none of them had the knowledge that Raul had. We had a mixed crowd and wanted music to capture all our tastes-we had everything from merengue, salsa, new order, Spanish rock, etc. It was all seamless and great. Raul was great at putting up w all my demands-first dance to last no more than 30 seconds, father/daughter dance be over right at 20 seconds, etc.. To this day, people talk about how much fun they had at our wedding thanks to that music. Our dance floor was full all night.. Raul and his team were amazing. I keep meaning to reach out to him and ask for our playlist because I literally want that at all my parties going forward!! Highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Amanda B

Elite Sound was by far the best! We got married on 12/22/17 at the Chart House and it was just perfect. Elite (Cory and team) made the night amazing! Elite was very responsive to any questions I had prior to our wedding, which really put me at ease before. Cory was AMAZING! The... Read More whole night everyone was dancing, which is exactly what we wanted. Days later everyone was talking about how good the music was and how FUN our wedding was. From the beginning, I knew it was going to be a great night, when I met Cory and team. So much fun to work with. We would definitely recommend Elite Sound to anyone because they were the best from the beginning. From the beginning they knew what to do and had it all very organized.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Jessica E

Elite sound is the best in the business. We had Cory as our DJ and Mike as our MC for our wedding and both were exceptional at their job. The music could not have been better, and Cory felt the crowd to ramp up when needed. Mike ran the show better than anyone and made our... Read More night unforgettable. Highly recommended for any event!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Nena L

So My husband and I got married on Sunday, Dec 3rd and we had Dj Johnny Budz and Mike as MC. they were WONDERFUL!!!!! people were dancing all night and they accommodated music for all ages. Both Johnny and Mike were so easy to work with, would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Allison L

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Alie K

We had a great experience with Elite Sound. Although the DJ we originally booked with could no longer work with us since our original venue closed and we had to change the date, the team there was supportive and accommodating through that difficult time. We ended up working with... Read More Gio who was great! The music was awesome and our guests danced all night long. Would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Brittany Z

If I could give Elite Sound Entertainment more than 5 stars, I would. DJ Johnny had everyone on the floor all night long and I got nothing but guests raving over how fun our wedding and the music was. They provided a musician for our cocktail hour and everything was just... Read More perfect! They were extremely easy to communicate with and helped to make our wedding truly the nights of our lives!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Keiko W

Jay G was the absolute best! He really kept the night going and everybody was complimenting his awesome work. He knew how to deal with the different age groups at the wedding and the type of music that will keep everyone going. If you want one less thing to worry about for... Read More your wedding- book with Elite Sound!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Ginger B

We got married on November 10, 2017 at Skylands Manor in Ringwood, NJ and Cory Fandel was our DJ. The DJ is probably the most important part of the wedding and we truly couldn't be happier with Cory. We chose Elite Sound Entertainment based off of reviews. They were extremely... Read More responsive and professional as soon as we reached out to them in regards to pricing info/package deals. There pricing is very fair and so are their package deals. They also use a very helpful online tool to track payments and plan your event. Cory met with us a few weeks prior to the wedding and helped set all of our anxieties aside. He went through everything with us and is extremely patient. From the cocktail hour, to the very last MEMORABLE song, there is nothing negative we can say. We trusted in Cory to do his thing and he really was a crowd pleaser. We had many people tell us they had such a great time dancing and that the music was perfect. I personally spent most of my time on the dance floor which is exactly what I wanted. Many people even told us it was the best DJ they had ever heard at a wedding. He played music that made all of our friends and family happy- everyone was dancing-age 2 to age 87! Cory also continuously checked in with us to make sure everything was going ok. We had a phenomenal and memorable wedding and wish we could do it all over again thanks to Cory and Elite Sound! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Vincenza L

My husband and I cannot praise our experience with Danny Gee from Elite Sound Entertainment enough. Upon our first meeting with Danny we could tell that we were in good hands for shaping our cocktail hour music to full on party at the reception. Danny made our planning process... Read More that much easier which for a bride to be is a God send and he was able to capture/deliver exactly what we described wanting for our reception. He had our guests dancing all night and we continue to receive compliments from our guests on how great an MC and DJ we had. Thank you Danny!!!! An absolute pleasure to deal with such a professional!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Danielle W

I couldn't be more happy with Danny Gee and Elite Sound Entertainment! Danny listened to everything we asked for and made sure the night was exactly how we wanted it! He also made sure to play to the crowd and had everyone on the dance floor all night long. Also, everything was... Read More incredibly easy and so professional from the moment we booked to our wedding night! Don't look anywhere else book Elite Sound Entertainment for your wedding now! Thank you again for such an amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Stacy D

We had Corey for our DJ on 12/1/17 and he was AMAZING! The dance floor was packed the whole time and within the first 10 minutes I already had guests coming up to me to tell me how awesome our DJ was. He listened to everything we suggested and asked about and made our night... Read More perfect! The whole staff was so responsive and professional which made everything so easy for us. We had originally booked with another of Elite Sounds DJ's over a year ago but that DJ actually moved out of state earlier this year. Corey and the other staff were in constant contact with us about the transition and it was honestly like it never even happened. Such a wonderful and professional experience and I wouldn't change a thing!! Corey and Elite Sound Entertainment definitely made our wedding the best experience possible!!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017

We got married in September, Mike was our DJ. He was awesome, very helpful in the planning process. He was very quick to reply, help and answer any questions or concerns I had. What I loved was his passion for older rock, 80s, different types of music which was right up our... Read More alley! He was very upbeat, and had everyone dancing the whole night. It just flew by! I would definitely recommend him to anyone unsure of who to pick or looking for a real upbeat DJ, but doesn't annoy or bother the B&G or guests.

Johnny Budz

Not too many, if any at all, wedding DJ’s have the résumé Johnny Budz does. For almost 20 years, DJ Johnny Budz has been one of the most popular names in the tri-state area. He’s a radio DJ (103.5 WKTU, Sirius XM BPM, Music Choice TV, Pulse 87, 92.3 NOW). He’s a night club resident DJ (D’Jais, Rise, Webster Hall, Waterside, etc). He's remixed/produced Billboard #1 tracks as well. Johnny brings a unique, high energy DJ style to your wedding that will guarantee to keep all your guests out of their seats all night long. He books up to 2 years in advance, so please contact us today to inquire!