The soundtrack to the greatest night of your life!

Established in 2002 by DJ Johnny Budz (WKTU, Sirius XM etc), Elite Sound Entertainment is a Knot "Hall of Fame" awarded DJ company. We have held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ of over 15 years. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. We are preferred and recommended by over 25 wedding venues in NJ. We also offer Photo Booths, Lighting design, Plasma Displays, Social Media integration, C02 blasters and so much more along with our new Latin Division featuring NJ's finest Latin DJ's! We also are a proud partner with Dean Michael's Studio feature premier photography & cinematography! Please review some of the 600+ reviews to hear what brides say about us! We are "The Soundtrack to the greatest night of your life"!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ Serving NJ & NYC (201) 843-8003
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Debra Z

Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment were the best pick for our wedding! All night our guests kept telling us how fantastic the music was, and Cory kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Leading up to the wedding Cory was super easy to work with, and we would definitely... Read More recommend him and Elite Entertainment for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Maggie J

Danny Gee is the best!! If I could do my wedding over I would pick him again a 1000 times!! He was only a text away every step of the process. Even when we had a last minute change an hour before the ceremony Danny was able to accomadte us.He had our entire wedding on the dance... Read More floor the entire time. Everyone at our wedding had a blast and danced the entire night. When the last song played everyone at the wedding was chanting "one more song" and Danny of course rose the occasion. Couldn't ask for a better DJ. You are lucky if you get to work with this guy and this comanpy. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Danny and elite sound entertainment!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole & Anthony G

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Johnny Budz and his team were energetic, attentive, and helpful during our meetings to create the perfect outline of our wedding night. Everything was perfect from the music, the lighting, photo booth, and... Read More the voice over speeches during our parent dances that surprised the guests. We were in awe how the dance floor was packed all night with an amazing mix of music. Our wedding was a month ago and we continue to get compliments about how amazing the Dj was and how perfect the night went. Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for the best night with amazing memories created at our wedding. We recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to everyone who wants individual attention and help to create the perfect wedding night.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alexis C

Elite entertainment was excellent!! We couldn't have had a better dj experience for our big day. Cory was not only a pleasure to work with during the planning process but definitly knew how to keep the crowd going on the dancefloor. They made the process of picking songs really... Read More easy and were extremely organized which was a huge plus. I would absolutely recommend them to any couple for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kayla L

o We worked with a harpist, pianist, and DJ Danny Gee from Elite Sound Entertainment. Working with ESE in the planning phases was GREAT! We planned our wedding in NJ from 600 miles away in the Carolinas and this was no challenge for ESE. We had the pleasure of meeting Danny G... Read More via a skype call because we couldn’t make it up to meet in person and we were able to upload all of our songs with an online DJ planning tool. The live harpist during the ceremony was SO ROMANTIC. It really completed my vision for the day. We had a live pianist during cocktail hour and he did a fantastic job. I remember thinking I couldn’t believe he was still playing at one point during cocktail hour! Danny Gee was so easy to work with and he kept the dance floor PACKED all night. He did such a good job working the crowd and he went above and beyond to accommodate some of our crazy entry song and dancing requests. ESE truly made the night for us. Thanks for keeping things so fun, Danny Gee!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Stefani D

I had truly amazing vendors for my wedding and Danny Gee with Elite Sound was no exception. Where to even begin. He was absolutely AMAZING from start to finish! Danny had DJ'd my sister in law's wedding and we knew that we had to have him for ours. He was helpful every step of... Read More the way, meeting with us and always checking in. I knew if I had any questions he was just a call, text or email away. At our final meeting, Danny made sure to go through every detail with us to make sure our day was perfect. Danny played the perfect blend of music throughout the entire reception, keeping people dancing even between food courses. His experience speaks for itself - he was close with our venue's team and they worked hand in hand to keep everything running smoothly. One of the nicest people you'll ever meet, I would hire Danny over and over again! Thank you for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Katie C

Elite Sound Entertainment was the perfect DJ company for our wedding! Our DJ, Danny G, was helpful, responsive, and very thorough. It was easy to book our consultation and final appointment with them, and they helped us plan our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception... Read More music, and microphones for our ceremony. From beginning to end the process was very easy and I am very thankful to them!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 jaclyn c

all i have to say is, "wow." it was our perfect wedding. we had the best day of our lives, and we have you guys to thank. you were a huge part of our wedding story, so thank you for all of your hard work and talent. trust me, it did not go unnoticed. we worked with cory, and... Read More he was absolutely amazing. his personality, energy, skills...the list could go on and on. the first time we met him, i knew he would hit it out of the ballpark, and he sure did. he was always checking with john and i if things were alright, the order of events, songs, etc. he was attentive to our wishes, and we appreciated that so much. we could not have asked for better music or a better dj. he had the crowd, which was 200+ people, on the dance floor....the ENTIRE night. even during the venetian dessert hour....people were STILL dancing. im telling you, we were on our feet the whole reception. from start to finish. there was a variety of music, which everyone loved. new beats, oldies, classics...it was all just perfect. ps. he even had me dancing during the "cake cutting..." i just couldnt stop! i wanted to thank you all, especially cory, for making this all possible. i highly recommend your team. cory, you did not disappoint and we cant thank you enough. the next day we kept saying that we wanted to do the whole night over again. you were seriously amazing, thank you again.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Katie M

My husband and I had a hard time choosing between a DJ and a band for our wedding. We both had pros and cons to each, but chose to go with a DJ in hopes of more variety with different ages of guests and different genres of music. I’m so glad we chose Elite Sound Entertainment... Read More and they deserve 5 stars across the board. From our first appointment with Jay to the last song of our wedding, we could not have been happier and more confident in Jay and this company. Jay always was accessible and went out of his way to make meetings and calls 100% convenient for us, to the extent that he sat outside in his car during the week at 10pm so he wouldn’t wake his sleeping baby but could have a meeting with us because that’s what worked for our work schedules. Jay also gave great advice as far as flow and keeping people interested and dancing the entire wedding when picking and choosing songs. For the most part, Jay got to know us, learned what type of music we liked, and the rest was all up to him. We fully trusted him to read the crowd and pick and choose songs accordingly. I can honestly say, he did not steer us wrong in any way. So many people commented on how fantastic the DJ was, up until this day and we are over 2 weeks out. The variety he played and at the appropriate times really kept everyone on their feet and having the time of their lives. My father is proof, as he was dripping in sweat from dancing the entire night! We also got a photo booth with our package which was a big hit. They have a separate attendant working the photo booth who pastes all of the pictures from the night in a book that you then get to keep at the end of a night as a memento. Our wedding was as wonderful and fun and memorable as it was because of Jay. Thank you so much elite sound entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ashley D

Elite Sound went above and beyond to make our September 22nd wedding perfect. Cory was without a doubt an awesome DJ. He had people on the dance floor at all times! Mike the MC provided non-stop entertainment! He truly had everyone feeling upbeat and ready to party! The garter... Read More donning was the best part! Many people said it was the best they have ever seen! Thank you so much Elite Sound for making our day so much fun! I highly recommend this company especially Cory and Mike!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Lauren S

Awesome team to work with! Chris understood what we were looking for in our music type and I didn't have to worry about a thing! The flow of the entire night was perfect. Highly recommend Elite!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jennifer D

Johnny Budz and the entire Elite Sound crew did such an amazing job for our wedding, it was more than we could have ever imagined! We live in Queens, NY but made the trip to Jersey for the very best DJ and every bit of it was worth it!! From the first visit until the very end,... Read More the entire staff was very welcoming, friendly and went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was more than perfect... And it was! John was an absolute pleasure to work with. He had us feeling very comfortable from the start and made sure to include music that reflected both our styles. He did all that and more as he kept the dance floor rocking the entire night and energy levels high! The whole crew did a fantastic job as well, from the lighting to the photo booth to the candid photographer. They had the room looking spectacular and the guests always entertained.Lastly, our MC MIke worked perfectly with John in keeping the party going all night long and energy high, never a dull moment! We can't say or thank them enough for everything they've done for us. We want to have another wedding just to have Elite Sound again!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jackie P

Working with Corey was a breeze - Elite makes the whole process so easy. I was so scared going in because I didn't know what I wanted or what it would be like, I felt like I knew nothing - that feeling disappeared as soon as we met with our DJ for the first time! Our guests had... Read More a blast, and Corey checked in with us a couple times during the reception to make sure we were happy and that we always knew what was happening when. If you're at all unsure, this is your sign from the universe - BOOK ELITE SOUND ENTERTAINMENT! :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Daniela G

Raul was the absolute BEST! I hired him, coming all the way from CT (even though he is based in NJ) because there was no one else we wanted to work with, he was the first vendor we hired when planning our wedding. Raul was always so accommodating to our schedule and even met... Read More with us on a Sunday so we could do our video interview, which turned out to be one of the greatest things we did! Everyone at our wedding loved it when it played on the big screens, and now we have this memory to cherish forever. Everything from the music to the uplighting, to the projector to the video was an absolute hit! Our guests were absolutely amazed and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you, Raul and Elite Sound Entertainment for the best night of my life!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kerry E

Elite Sound was a great DJ company. The event planning forms made it very easy to organize all the music that would be incorporated into our special day and we were able to make it very personalized. Joe P provided us with some great recommendations during our planning meeting... Read More and his experience was very helpful. Most importantly, though, his delivery was better than we could have imagined! Our wedding day ran smoothly and the music was everything that we asked for. Joe gave our party great energy and everyone enjoyed the music and dancing. The dance floor was full the whole night. Thank you, Elite Sound and especially Joe P for the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Grace L

All I have to say is... grab DJ Cory before someone else does! He was so amazing to work with, full of energy, and had every single guest (220 people) on the dance floor. Not only did he bring down the house with music, but he hooked us up with awesome lighting, a custom gobo... Read More sign, and a high tech photobooth complete with props and wedding album. We couldn't have had such an awesome wedding without him and Elite Sound Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 JL A

Elite Sound was recommended to me by my cousin and I am so glad we chose them for our wedding. Chris was our DJ and Gio was our MC and they both did a great job keeping everyone dancing and reading the room. They executed our ceremony perfectly and their photo booth was a big... Read More hit. Definitely one of the best wedding DJ/MC's ever.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Erin M

Cory helped us with booking and it was one of the easiest things to plan throughout the entire wedding process. We ended up getting a violinist for our ceremony, a jazz band for cocktail, and DJ Danny Gee for our reception, along with a photo booth. All four were unbelievable... Read More and kept the guests entertained and on the dance floor the whole night. We couldn't have asked for a better staff and an easier process for our big day. Would use them again in a heartbeat and will recommend them to any of our friends and family!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Gabrielle D

DJ Jay G from Elite Sound Entertainment was absolutely incredible. Elite Sound was recommended to me by a friend who had also gotten married at my venue. I went based off of her review and the reviews I found online. To be honest, I am a very hard to please person that tends... Read More to be very nit-picky. I worried about everything throughout the wedding planning process. We also never made a list of songs we wanted to hear simply because we never really had the time. That of course had me worried. Let me tell you, Jay G never saw a list from us and he played everything we wanted to hear. His ability to read the crowd was phenomenal. He had the dance floor going the minute it opened and never skipped a beat. He was professional and entertaining and I would highly recommend him. Also, it was so easy to get in touch with him with questions. He was always a text away. If good music is something you hold a high standard for at your wedding, look no further than Elite Sound Entertainment.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Amanda G

Danny and the staff at Elite Sound Entertainment did an amazing job providing great music and fun at our wedding! Leading up to the wedding, Danny couldn't have been easier to get in contact with and work with. He made sure going in we had absolutely everything we wanted! This... Read More is now the 3rd wedding that I've been at where Elite Sound provided the music and each one the dance floor was packed the entire wedding!!! The feedback from the guests was nothing short of amazing when it came to DJ and the music that was played and the professionalism in which they presented while there. I can't recommend this company enough. Thank you Danny for making sure our wedding was a night that everyone will remember!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Elissa K

Jay G was absolutely amazing! He always made the time to meet with us and really made us feel special. Jay worked with us financially to meet our budget, created a special mix of our wedding song for a choreographed dance, and made us feel like royalty! Jay listened to all of... Read More our requests and everything we wanted, and really made our day wonderful! The music was incredible! Our guests were still talking about our wedding months after! Highly recommend! Amazing DJ and amazing company!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Janelle R

Our wedding was absolutely amazing thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Johnny Budz, Mike the MC, and the rest of the team were energetic, attentive, and helpful during our entire wedding night. Everything was perfect from the music, the lighting, photo booth, and extra touches... Read More they added. They had the dance floor packed all night! We got several compliments from guest about how good the DJ was. Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for the best night! We highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Sandra A

We hired Elite Sound for our wedding at Maritime Parc, JC and we worked with Danny Gee, who was our DJ. We had a violinist for the ceremony, who was also hired through Elite Sound; she played beautifully pieces we requested. As for Danny Gee, he made sure that the cocktail hour... Read More had very pleasant musical background and once the reception started he kept the party going! Danny did a great job mixing new and old hits so that everyone was dancing all the time. He met perfectly all of our requirements for songs for different parts of the reception (bridal party entrance, bride and groom entrance, dances - bride and groom, parents, bouquet toss, cake cutting...) and even several Serbian songs we requested and made sure that everything ran smoothly. The sound system was impeccable as well. We received many calls from people saying that our wedding was one of the best they'd been at and that the music was phenomenal. Danny was extremely professional from the beginning to the end, very responsive to any inquiry or suggestion. In addition, he is a very pleasant person to work with and to have as a part of our wedding. If you are looking for a professional DJ who will keep the party going without cheesy songs, Danny Gee and Elite Sound are highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Gabrielle C

I don't even know where to start with Raul from Elite Sound Entertainment. Firstly, I've never worked with someone more professional than Raul. He is efficient, dedicated, extremely knowledgable in his trade, and makes every single effort to treat his clients as if they were... Read More family. He welcomed my wife and me as if he had known us for years, which to me speaks volume. Our bridal party had planned a massive surprise for us for the wedding and flew the artist of our wedding song to NJ to surprise us during our first dance. Raul worked with the bridal party, our parents, and Erick Baker and helped set everything up. From the soundcheck to the introduction, everything was flawless. Fast forward to the reception, Raul did not have one person in their seat! Even my older family members were up on the dance floor dancing the night away. Two weeks later, all of our guests are still complimenting the skills Elite Sound Entertainment had that night. From the pre-ceremony music to the last song of the night, it could not have been anymore perfect. The diversity of the music really made everyone have all the feels. THANK YOU SO MUCH RAUL AND ELITE SOUND ENTERTAINMENT! You gave us the best night of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Chelsea C

We were lucky enough to have Cory Fandel as our DJ for our wedding and to say we are thrilled would be an understatement. Having Cory as our DJ made our wedding (and after party!) everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. He was extremely professional, open, and... Read More flexible from the start to the very end! He knew exactly what we wanted and made it ALL come to life!! Our guests can't stop raving about the music and because of him-we are forever grateful! Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for introducing us to the greatest DJ we have ever known! Words cannot express how thankful we are!!!

Johnny Budz

Not too many, if any at all, wedding DJ’s have the résumé Johnny Budz does. For almost 20 years, DJ Johnny Budz has been one of the most popular names in the tri-state area. He’s a radio DJ (103.5 WKTU, Sirius XM BPM, Music Choice TV, Pulse 87, 92.3 NOW). He’s a night club resident DJ (D’Jais, Rise, Webster Hall, Waterside, etc). He's remixed/produced Billboard #1 tracks as well. Johnny brings a unique, high energy DJ style to your wedding that will guarantee to keep all your guests out of their seats all night long. He books up to 2 years in advance, so please contact us today to inquire!