Elite Sound Entertainment

349 Rt 9 Manalapan, NJ (Office #2)

Established in 2002, Elite Sound Entertainment has held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. Please review some of the over 500 reviews to hear what brides say about us! BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW FOR BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! FRIDAY & SATURDAY!!! YOU DO NOT WANNA MISS OUT!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ
349 Rt 9 Manalapan, NJ (Office #2)

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also... Read More got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd... Read More and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the... Read More entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

DJ Danny G crushed our wedding. He kept everyone dancing and having a good time the entire night. We had a few non-traditional requests for our wedding (ask him about musical chairs) and he handled them with perfection. He was organized, attentive, and responsive the entire lead... Read More up to the wedding. would absolutely recommend him to anyone who asked!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

DJ Danny Gee was amazing! We had seen him at a previous wedding and knew he would be the right man for the job. Danny was extremely detailed leading up to the wedding and super helpful!! The day/night of the wedding he was a rockstar! Everything went smoothly and everyone was... Read More dancing the entire night. Everyone says it, but I mean it! We have been told by our friends and even our parents friends and cousins that this was the best wedding they've ever been too! Highly highly highly recommend DJ Danny Gee and Elite Sound!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

We used Danny Gee as our DJ for our wedding. Everything was awesome and he was very easy to get a long with and made the entire process so easy. He listened to our taste in music and tailored the music specifically to our crowd, which kept everyone dancing all night. We also... Read More had uplighting and spot lights provided by Elite Entertainment, which looked great and really enhanced our photos. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Danny Gee and Elite Entertainment to anyone for any event.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Lauren C

While looking for a DJ for our wedding, we met with Jay G at Elite Sound first and were sold! No other appointments necessary. He completely understood our vision for our wedding! At our reception, he had all of our family and friends up and dancing the entire night! He... Read More played a great mix of oldies and new hits to really keep all of our guests entertained. We also did our uplighting and dancefloor lights with Elite Sound and they really added something special to our day. We've gotten a lot of compliments on our wedding day but what we hear the most is how awesome our DJ was! I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Sound and DJ Jay G!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Paulina S

Working with Elite was amazing, from the pre-planning to the final meeting for selecting our music the entire experience was great. Jay provided his experience when helping us choose our music and we felt he completely understood what kind of vibe we were looking for our... Read More wedding. Music was perfect from ceremony to reception. Everyone loved the music and we danced the night away!!!! Highly recommend!!! Happy Bride :)

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jessica P

Where do we even begin? Elite Sound Entertainment and DJ Jay G were honestly, PHENOMENAL! We had our dream wedding and most of it is thanks to Jay G and the Elite Sound Entertainment team. To us, the music was one of the most important aspects for our wedding day and they... Read More certainly did not disappoint! They had our wedding at The Westmount Country Club and the dance floor packed the entire night! From the very first meeting with Jay we knew within minutes that we did not want anyone else to rock our wedding day! From his professionalism, to his obvious love for music and desire to make our day the best he could, Jay was a dream to work with! Jay G continuously followed up by checking in on us throughout the wedding process and was always available for any questions or suggestions and got back to us immediately. Jay G and the team at Elite Sound Entertainment kept our dance floor pumping the entire night from the good old classics to the new beats that even had the older guests up and dancing! Jay even made sure that we were having a blast and checked in with us throughout the night, which we could not appreciate enough! I could go and on but if you are looking for non-stop beats and an AMAZING wedding or party...ELITE SOUND ENTERTAINMENT and JAY G are the ones to choose! Jay G, we cannot thank you enough for making our wedding such an unforgettable night! -Jess & Doug

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Emily K

My husband and I met with a handful of highly rated entertainment companies in NJ before meeting with Joe P from Elite Sound Entertainment. We felt very lackluster about all of them. We understood that the DJ really makes or breaks the party, so this was one of the most... Read More important decisions we had to make when we were planning our wedding. You can have your wedding at the nicest, most expensive venue, but if you have a lousy DJ or band, your party is going to stink, to put it bluntly. We immediately felt very comfortable around Joe and loved everything that Elite had to offer. My husband and I are very meticulous people. For example, we visited over 15 wedding venues and developed extensive excel spreadsheets before booking one. We felt so confident about Joe’s ability to rock our party that we booked our wedding with him on the spot, which is very out of character for us. Leading up to the wedding, Joe was able to answer and address all of our questions and concerns. He was really good at putting us at ease. He even served as a mediator to resolve an argument my husband and I were having (in front of him, sorry Joe!) about which song we should play first. Joe truly went above and beyond his DJ duties. During the wedding, Joe really brought his A game. He knows how to play to the audience and customize according to the situation. We have a big drinking crowd and our guests were initially more concerned with drinking than with dancing, but Joe knew exactly what to play to get them on the dance floor. He had amazing command of the whole event. We’ve been to weddings where guests were on the dance floor dancing/not paying attention during speeches or during formal dances because the DJs/bands lost control. This never once happened with Joe. Countless people came up to us and told us that our wedding was the best they've ever been to, and we owe it all to Joe. If you know what you’re doing, you’ll book your party with Joe and Elite Sound Entertainment.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Briana M

DJ Danny Gee and the entire Elite team made my wedding amazing! We received so many compliments on the music- Danny had everyone up and dancing the entire time! The photobooth was also a great unique edition! I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Michele W

From the minute we met Cory, we instantly felt comfortable with him & knew we were in good hands for our wedding day. Not only did Cory and John keep our guests on the dance floor the entire night, but they also made sure that my husband and I were happy & having fun. Cory came... Read More over to our table at least two or three times to check in, and we really appreciated how much he cared! We will never forget seeing my grandmother shake it on the dance floor, or how at any given moment someone was showing off their moves - and we have the pictures to prove it! It was the most amazing party, and we owe that to Cory, John and Elite Sound!!! Thank you all so much for being a part of the best day of our lives, and what our guests are calling the BEST wedding they’ve ever been to!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Erin K

I can't say enough good things about Elite. We had our wedding on October 10, 2015 and it was just amazing. They were so great to work with in the early planning process, and on the day of, ALL of our guests commented on how great the DJ was. They played new music that the... Read More kids loved and played older music which our older guests loved so everyone was able to have a great time. Everyone was on the floor dancing the entire time. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding, or a better DJ!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Janelle G

My husband and I decided the music was what we cared most about when planning our wedding, heard Johnny Budz at a friends wedding, and knew we had to book him. He and his team made our wedding the BEST party we've ever been to. The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night! He... Read More brought so many good ideas and was worth every penny. Love them!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

DJ Jay G and the rest of the Elite sound crew were absolutely perfect and made our wedding night spectacular!! The tables were empty and the dancefloor was packed the entire night as they rocked the house from the beginning until the end. My phone was filled with texts the... Read More following day saying how awesome the dj was and the amount of fun the guests had. I highly recommend Jay G and Elite sound entertainment if you are looking for a high quality experienced crew to get the crowd pumping and to make your wedding night the way you always expected it to be!! We cannot thank you guys enough!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Steve was great. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC. We've gotten nothing but compliments from our attendees that the party was awesome. We had a few details that weren't common at weddings and Steve was able to accommodate them with no issues. Overall, we couldn't be... Read More any happier with the outcome of the wedding music/flow/etc. I would absolutely recommend using Steve, and Elite Sound Entertainment.

Strong-Hill Wedding 10/18/15

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Sheilah H

Elite Sound Entertainment was absolutely perfect! We could not have asked for a better DJ in Thomas Parrish and Cory Fandel as our Emcee for our wedding reception. The Staff at Elite Sound Entertainment have been nothing but wonderful and professional, from the beginning to the... Read More end. They were easy to work with and flexible with our time, and was generally concerned about doing as much as possible for us. We had 190 people attend our wedding, not everyone likes the same music, but with the unlimited music selections & jargons, Thomas felt the crowd and had something for everyone, from young to old, my guests are still raving about the music, emcee and how much they enjoyed our wedding. I would highly recommend using Elite Sound Entertainment for any event!! Cory and Thomas, again, thank you both for making our day memorable.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Cara S

Dj Joe was amazing! He had everyone dancing for the entire night and was so amazing to work with! People could not stop talking about how great the music was!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Erica F

DJ Joe Paolillo is the man! So awesome and professional. He rocked our wedding and made it one of the best nights of our lives. The whole Elite Sound crew was great. Everyone repeatedly has told me since the wedding how amazing our DJ was, we couldn't agree more! We cannot thank... Read More you guys enough for making our wedding so much fun!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Choosing Jay for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! He was professional, very helpful, quick to respond to emails and text messages and he did amazing job during the wedding. Everyone was having so much fun and complementing the dj, several people asked for his... Read More business card for family/friends. It was a small wedding (60 guests) but the dance floor was full almost entire time. I would definitely recommend Jay to anyone, he exceeded our expectations!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jaclyn A

Elite Sound Entertainment and DJ Jay G were simply amazing! DJ Jay G made my husband and I feel so comfortable from start to finish at our wedding on 9/18/15. We were so happy to see so many of our guests on the dance floor celebrating with us! I knew from the moment we met with... Read More Elite Sound Entertainment for the first time, that they were the way to go! My husband and I couldn't be happier with choosing Elite Sound Entertainment and DJ Jay G; thank you so much for playing a huge part in making our wedding a day we will always remember!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Amy K

Jay G and his team were simply amazing. Jay made sure that everything was perfect from beginning to end! He was very responsive (the most responsive from all of my vendors) - he made everything so easy for us! Jay was great at reading the crowd and everyone had such a blast!!... Read More THANK YOU JAY!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Meredith L

We HIGHLY recommend Danny Gee from Elite Sound Entertainment! If you want a truly amazing, fun-filled night, book Danny now! Not only was the music absolutely perfect for everyone at our wedding, but from our first meeting Danny was so friendly, flexible, & helpful. There was a... Read More lot I didn't know about wedding planning and Danny helped us out tremendously so that we felt totally confident in how things would turn out...which was even better than we could have imagined. The icing on the cake was everyone repeatedly telling us how much fun they had & how this was the best wedding they've ever been to...the music plays a central part in that, so THANKS AGAIN DANNY!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Melissa M

Elite Sound Entertainment made our wedding memorable! Jay was AMAZING beyond words, had the entire party up on the floor the entire night! Great music from oldies to new music, from rock to country, and everything in-between. The lighting was amazing, the helpers were fantastic,... Read More the photobooth was a HUGE hit..everything was top notch and highly professional. Have already been told by several people from our wedding that our DJ was the awesome. I've recommended Jay to several friends that are getting married, and will continue to do so! These guys are nothing but outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Danielle

Jay G and his Elite Sound Team were absolutely amazing. I could not have asked for a better DJ. The whole party was on the dance floor the entire night, which was exactly what I wanted. Jay played a great selection of music that everyone from young to old loved and people... Read More continue to tell me what a great DJ we had!