Elite Sound Entertainment

​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ
​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also... Read More got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd... Read More and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the... Read More entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Feebee A

Booking Elite Sound was one of the best decisions my husband and I did for our wedding. Jay is hands down a master! I contacted Jay when we first began planning our wedding. He had DJed our friends wedding and I remembered how good he was. From the initial contact to every other... Read More time I contacted throughout the process (many times) he was quick to get back to me and reassured me with all my questions/ concerns. Jay had the dance floored PACKED the entire night. He transitioned from both Arabic and English music so smoothly. I can't say enough about how amazing our wedding night. It would not have been the same without Jay. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Yorkanis M

Johnny Budz was INCREDIBLE!! From beginning to end he was very patient and detailed when we sat and discussed all we wanted at our special day. He had myself and all our guests on the dance floor all night! Our wedding was very high energy and just overall amazing because of... Read More Johnny. Thank you for such a great day! I wish we could do it all over again! AMAZZZING!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Cassandra B

My guests are STILL raving to me about how great Johnny Budz was. He completely nailed it. We had requested mostly 90s and early 2000s hip hop and pop and that is what we got! Our wedding turned into a huge dance party for all to remember. Thank you Elite!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Brittany W

Booking our DJ, Joe P was a no brainer ! He helped us with every aspect of music. He is extremely professional and made the evening perfect! Guest came up to us telling how great the DJ was! Highly recommend Joe P!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jaclyn C

DJ Johnny Budz was absolutely amazing. The next day we received an endless number of text re the music and how much fun they had! They were professional and the MC Mike was so animated. I highly recommend Elite Sound and DJ Johnny Budz!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Nicolle S

We had the BEST time at our wedding and danced all night thanks to our amazing DJ-Johnny Budz!!! We highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment and DJ Johnny Budz! Our guests had a blast and kept talking about how great the music was. Johnny Budz was extremely professional and BY... Read More FAR the easiest vendor we worked with. We're so happy that we booked with Elite Sound Entertainment and Johnny Budz and you should too! Thank you DJ Johnny Budz!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 suzie k

My now husband and I had the time of our lives at our wedding thanks to all our vendors, especially our DJ Cory from Elite Sound Entertainment. He always looked like HE was having a blast at the wedding as well which is so important to keep the guests hyped. Cory was able to... Read More keep the party going by watching the vibes of the dancing crowd - that is not an easy task to do during a DAY wedding. Not to mention, my favorite part of the whole wedding was the "dancing on the clouds" effect. This entails a smoke/cloud effect during our first dance which provided AMAZING pictures. The guests loved the photobooth as well. It looked really great inside and they were able to provide me with a scrap book at the end with copies and messages from the guest as well.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 William M

Jay and crew were awesome. Prior to our wedding Elite Sound Entertainment provides you with many ways of communication to get in touch with your DJ to provide them with the exact details needed for them to make your wedding great. Jay got in touch with us a week before our... Read More wedding to go over everything and to make sure everything was to our liking. On the day of our wedding, Jay and Crew arrived early and made sure everything was to our liking. We would not change one thing about our wedding day and a big part of that is because of Elite Sound Entertainment.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Danyel d

Danny Gee was amazing and had our family and friends partying all night! They barely left the dance floor, even for dinner, and we got so many compliments on our DJ at the end of the night. They truly were fantastic! Danny was extremely easy to work with and so professional... Read More throughout the whole thing, I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. The only issue we did have was that our photo booth ended up breaking about halfway through the festivities, which was sad, but all in all everything was incredible!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Britt M

MC Cory and DJ Johnny Budz absolutely MADE our wedding day dreams come true! They were so professional, fun, and responsive throughout the whole process. The ballroom lighting was stunning and the photobooth was so much fun! They did an incredible job selecting the music and it... Read More was perfectly catered to all 'must haves' and 'do not play' lists we provided. We received SO many compliments on the music and how fun the atmosphere was thanks to Cory and John. We told them we wanted everyone dancing all night long and they truly accomplished that--there was a fabulous mix of top 40, a few sentimental slow songs, and 90s throw backs. They really listened to what we wanted and made sure everyone had the time of their lives dancing the night away. THANK YOU SO MUCH CORY AND JOHN! We could not recommend Elite Sound Entertainment more highly.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Sarah L

By far the easiest part of planning our wedding! We first met with Priscilla who was so accommodating and set us up with a great package including everything we wanted and more at a great price then Danny Gee drove it home meeting with us before the wedding and putting our minds... Read More at ease. Danny really took the wedding to another level, can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Brandon H

All I can say is Cory is the best wedding DJ around, coupled with Lucas Prata as an amazing MC. They brought a level of energy and enthusiasm to our wedding that my wife and I have never witnessed before. From the beginning, they set the tone for what our guests are calling the... Read More wedding of the year! Great job guys!! No need to read any more reviews... BOOK THEM!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Carol v

Elite Sound Entertainment was incredible to work with. Our DJ/Emcee was Jay G who was an amazing professional and could not have been more invested in providing the absolute best entertainment for our wedding. When we told Jay that we were having 225 people at our wedding he... Read More was immediately excited at the opportunity to get everyone on the dance floor and have them stay there all night. And he definitely succeeded! After our wedding, and the days following, all of our guests raved at how great our DJ was and we heard the lines, "best wedding since my own," "Most I've ever danced at a wedding," and "Your DJ was amazing," countless times. A wedding will always be unforgettable for the bride and groom, but if you want your wedding to also be unforgettable for everyone attending then you have to go with Elite Sound Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Craig S

EXCELLENT service from first meeting to the last song played. There are MANY options out there for your wedding DJ and I couldnt recommend Elite Sound Entertainment any higher. We had the pleasure of working with COREY. Over the past year he has made the experience not only... Read More painless but easy to understand and enjoyable. On the night, he kept the party flowing and my guests loved every minute of the wedding. Look no further. You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Annie E

Danny G and Elite Sound did a fabulous job making sure everyone was dancing all night long! Everyone was so easy to work with to accommodate our needs! One of the best parts of the night was the Photobooth! All ages enjoyed taking photos throughout the night, especially those... Read More who didn't really dance! Also Percilla was wonderful handling all our questions and setting up our appointments! Thank you to everyone at Elite Sound!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 jamie v

Elite Sound Entertainment is by far the best company to DJ your wedding!! Danny was absolutely amazing. There wasn't a moment when the dance floor wasn't packed. He was so attentive to detail and constantly made sure everything was perfect for us. I couldn't imagine having my... Read More wedding with anyone else. Our guests didn't want the party to end!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Caitlin K

Right when my wife & I met with Jay for the first time, we knew we had to book him as our DJ. With booking Jay over a year in advance, we never stressed or really thought about the music aspect of our wedding because we were more than confident in his ability from a 45 minute... Read More meeting. From this, he not only made the whole planning aspect super easy but also made it fun because everything was so organized. During our wedding, he nailed it. We could not have ask for a better selection of music along with the requests he chose to play. Our friends/families did nothing but compliment us on our DJ as he played every song at the right time & kept everyone on their feet the entire night. Thank you Jay for making our wedding as awesome as you did!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Amanda K

We first came across Jay G at our friend's wedding in October 2015. From the moment he began, we knew that we had to have Jay G DJ at our wedding. He is absolutely amazing and extremely talented. He was on top of everything and made sure that our guests were out on the dance... Read More floor. If a guest asked him to say something or do something he thought was questionable, he would ask us for our thoughts. During the music selection process, he was helpful and knowledgeable with his suggestions of songs for specific parts of the wedding. We honestly could not ask for a better DJ! Jay G is fantastic and we would definitely use him again if we ever need a DJ.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Stacie S

As soon as we got engaged, I knew that I had to have Johnny Budz as the DJ for our wedding and, of course, he didn't disappoint! Johnny new exactly what we wanted and made sure to make it work for us, and give our older guests something to enjoy as well. WE DANCED LITERALLY ALL... Read More NIGHT. What more could you ask for?! MC Mike was fantastic as well and kept the party moving along. Besides the music and dancing, our plasma TV photo montage during cocktail hour was great, as well as our additional lighting, custom GOBO - and of course, the CO2 blasters added a nice touch to the madness. THANK YOU Elite Sound, Johnny Budz and MC Mike for and AMAZING Wedding! We shouldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

If you want a party, hire Jay G of Elite Sound.He gave us EXACTLY what we were looking for. He had everyone at our wedding up and dancing all night long. There were so many guests who specifically told us how good the music was and how much they enjoyed themselves. Jay was... Read More professional, accommodating and delivered on everything he promised us. Hiring him is the best decision you'll make for your wedding. I would recommend him to anyone who asks without hesitation.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Ahmed B

I felt Danny will be the best dj choice since our first meeting , He was very professional and has great experience with weddings. He customized the package to fit our needs exactly as we want , I asked him to play Egyptian songs and even he wasn't from the same culture his... Read More experience allowed him to rock our wedding. It was a really great choice for us and for sure will recommend him for our friends.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Melissa H

Words cannot even describe how amazing our wedding was because of our DJ! Johnny Budz is super talented at what he does and had the dance floor packed the whole night- including our older guests! From the minute we met with him, he listened to what we liked and wanted as far as... Read More music and more than delivered on our expectations! Our friends literally kept asking for 1 more song at the end of the night – nobody wanted to stop dancing!! Everyone kept coming up to us during the night saying how great the music and DJ was. Elite Sound provided our step and repeat and gobo designs and they came out incredible! We also rented their photo booth- and it is by far the best one out there! It is huge and it easily fit me and my 9 bridesmaids without cutting off anyone! We also had the dancing on the clouds and CO2 blasters which made some nice pictures! Johnny also had a special B&G grand entrance announcement made for us and it was EXACTLY what we wanted. All of the staff at Elite Sound were professional, flexible, and honest. They were the easiest and nicest vendor we worked with throughout the whole wedding process. Any questions we had were answered almost immediately. Our DJ/MC literally MADE our wedding reception!! It was everything we imagined and then some!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Johnny and Mike!! Xo Melissa and Joe