Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ
​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also... Read More got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd... Read More and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the... Read More entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tisha S

Elite Sound Entertainment was beyond amazing to work with! This review is long overdue, but we certainly never forgot because Elite is unforgettable! We are SO happy we chose Elite Sound Entertainment for our wedding at Westmount Country Club on 7/8/16. Cory Fandel DJ, Mike... Read More Montalvo MC, and the rest of the Elite team did such an amazing job!! We left our very first meeting with Cory knowing we were choosing Elite and that we weren't going to look anywhere else. Cory is professional, easygoing, and super talented! He made our experience so easy and fun. Not only did Cory give us awesome music, he helped us pick out other elements to add to our wedding. We had a beautiful monogram gobo of our names projected on the wall in our reception room, which made the room look even more awesome! Elite also provided CO2 blasts as part of our entrance, a fantastic photo booth and scrapbook, and compiled and displayed our baby photo montage on plasma screens. Elite even provided a pianist for our cocktail hour. He was amazing. The music Cory chose for our wedding was perfect!! Cory and Mike kept our guests on the dance floor all night and everyone talked about how great they were. Our guests even told us that our wedding was the best they’ve ever been to and I’m sure it was because of Elite. We are so happy we didn’t meet with any other DJ companies. We wish we could do our wedding all over again to have the experience we had with Elite again. We will always recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to everyone we know. Thank you Cory, Mike, and the rest of the Elite team!!!! Our day was the best day ever. -Tisha and Ricky Merola

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Patricia L

Danny Gee did an amazing job from beginning to end. He had everybody dancing the whole night. We couldn't have asked for anything better. We received compliments about our fantastic DJ by everyone.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lindsay M

My husband and I are not your average couple. Danny was dead on with all of our music and so many guests were telling us how they loved the unique music we picked during the ceremony (we walked out to the star wars theme) and everyone kept commenting on how we found such a... Read More great DJ. Danny was accommodating with requests and our guests kept raving how great he was and how he wasn't overbearing to guests and knew when to be involved. We love our photobooth book and how the even Danny and attendantshe were laughing and having fun. We would definitely recommend Elite Sound Entertainment and Danny for any event and hopefully can use them for any future events!! Thank you so much Danny and all who helped our wedding on 10.7.16!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole & Anthony G

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Johnny Budz and his team were energetic, attentive, and helpful during our meetings to create the perfect outline of our wedding night. Everything was perfect from the music, the lighting, photo booth, and... Read More the voice over speeches during our parent dances that surprised the guests. We were in awe how the dance floor was packed all night with an amazing mix of music. Our wedding was a month ago and we continue to get compliments about how amazing the Dj was and how perfect the night went. Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for the best night with amazing memories created at our wedding. We recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to everyone who wants individual attention and help to create the perfect wedding night.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Joyce L

We HIGHLY recommend our DJ JOE and Elite Sound as your wedding entertainment. Everyone at Elite made the planning process so easy, seamless and stress-free, while being professional, detail-oriented, and passionate. Joe arranged for a cocktail hour band that played upbeat... Read More jazz music and that was just perfect for getting everyone in the mood for the reception. And then JOE himself is the absolute best! He is experienced, enthusiastic, attentive, and super accommodating. First, Joe can really get the crowd going. By the end of the wedding, having danced for three hours straight (we had a cocktail style wedding), the guests chanted "one more song" (or maybe "ten more songs") because they were having so much fun. Second, Joe really does go out of the way to plan and execute your vision of the wedding (no matter what it is) and goes above and beyond even the highest of expectations. Thanks, Joe and Elite--you guys rocked.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sara B

We saw Jay DJ at another wedding and even though we weren't engaged yet, we walked out of that wedding knowing we wanted Jay to DJ ours! Elite Sound Entertainment was the first vendor we called and booked after we got engaged and we couldn't be happier with their services. Jay... Read More was so awesome to work with and all of our guests had a great time on the dance floor because of him. Huge thanks to Jay and Elite Sound Entertainment for making our wedding so awesome!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Dina L

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!! Please choose Elite Sound!! Cory is an absolutely fantastic DJ and MC! Anyone can play a bunch of songs at a wedding---it takes a true professional to keep a crowd dancing, and making sure the entire night is organized! Cory went ABOVE AND... Read More BEYOND to plan every detail of our wedding ceremony and reception. Even Simple things like knowing the exact pronunciation of our parent's names meant SO MUCH! He met with us at length prior to the wedding to discuss our exact vision, timeline, taste in music etc. On the day of the wedding, i watched Cory make sure he was running back and forth across our outdoor ceremony space to ensure the sound was properly working and loud enough for all guests to hear. WOW. That TLC was so incredibly important. Cory also kept in touch during the wedding reception, making sure we were on board with all of the timing and organization of the night. He referred to detailed notes as well. WOW! He truly understood the unique shape/space of our venue, and immediately captured the attention of our guests and kept them entertained all night. If you want to have an amazing party from start to finish... please choose elite sound, and Cory! So many guests highly complimented him and are still talking about how wonderful the music was! My husband and I couldn't be happier!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah Z

From the first conversation I had with Cory I knew they were going to be the right choice. He spent a long time going over my options in detail and worked with every request I had. The months following booking Elite Sound they were very helpful and always easy to reach. The... Read More meeting before the wedding made me feel so confident that my wedding day was going to be flawless. I never felt like just another customer, Cory made it feel like meeting with a friend. I also have 2 very young children, the two times I went to their office they were so accommodating of my toddlers and even gave them fun party lights to play with and take home while we discussed business. The day of my wedding was perfection. Everyone danced the night away and had a fantastic time. In the days following the wedding I got so many compliments on the music! A special thank you to Cory and the entire Elite Sound crew. ❤️

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ashley G

Elite was amazing. My husband really wanted a good DJ because we know how important they are. He did a lot of research to find them. We had another friend that used them as well, which we found out after we had picked them, that also loved them. Music is super important at a... Read More wedding and we have been to about 10+ weddings over the past couple of years and the ones we always have a good time at are the ones that have the best music. We had DJ Cory. He was THE BEST. We sent him a huge list of songs and told him to run through as many as he could and mix in some older songs and typical wedding songs for the older crowd as well. He was so cool and so nice at our meeting I knew he'd be awesome. We asked him to judge how into the song the crowd was and move to the next song if people weren't feeling it, or keep it on longer if they were. He killed it. I could NOT leave the dance floor and no one else could either. We had so many compliments about the music. I have friends from Connecticut that want to see if they would travel all the way up there for their wedding. One of my friends has a small baby and she wanted to leave on the earlier side to get home and she said she kept saying, "hold on, just one more song" and stayed an hour past when she had planned to leave. One of my neighbors told me her dad went up and shook the hands of the DJs because he had such a good time and he thought they were outstanding. My wedding was in a place where another wedding was going on and my guests were telling me they overheard other guests wanted to come into our wedding because the music was so good. I could not recommend this group more. They want to get it right for the audience they are playing music for and they want you to be happy with night. I 1000% recommend them!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 megan g

Danny Gee is the best! He rocked our wedding & was a pleasure to work with. Everyone had such a great time thanks to our awesome dj. our "feet are still dancing!"

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Heather C

Danny Gee is AMAZING. He listened to everything we liked/wanted and made it happen. We even had a ton of guests at our wedding ask for his information so they could use him at their wedding/their kids' weddings. I feel like he completely got our style and ran with it. We made... Read More the best choice by going with Elite Sound and I am SO happy we did. Thank you Danny!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Katie F

Hiring a wedding DJ is one of THE most important decisions you will make. People remember food. They remember moments. And they ALWAYS remember the music! We met with some other Entertainment companies but we knew that after we met with Joe P., he was our guy. We read some great... Read More reviews on Joe P. but still, you always feel like you're taking a chance because every wedding is different, venues are different, guests are different- so you just never know.  After meeting with Joe P. and going through the process of completing our song choices, we felt great. Joe made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process, even with some of our requests for songs, when they start, how they start etc., but there was STILL the wedding itself that would be the real determining factor.  Joe P. delivered on all accounts! He read the crowd during the wedding, as he'll tell you that's one of his strengths, it is. You never know who's going to dance and who's not so Joe P. did a wonderful job playing songs to get people dancing and keep them out there as long as possible.  We had a photo booth as well which was a great hit. Everyone loves a photo booth!  We didn't want the corny schticky wedding songs and Joe P wasn't going to play them anyway lol. He's not a corny in-your-face, on-the-dance-floor DJ. He was professional, prompt, and helped make our wedding day such a memorable occasion. He made the entertainment aspect of our wedding one less thing to worry about.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Feebee A

Booking Elite Sound was one of the best decisions my husband and I did for our wedding. Jay is hands down a master! I contacted Jay when we first began planning our wedding. He had DJed our friends wedding and I remembered how good he was. From the initial contact to every other... Read More time I contacted throughout the process (many times) he was quick to get back to me and reassured me with all my questions/ concerns. Jay had the dance floored PACKED the entire night. He transitioned from both Arabic and English music so smoothly. I can't say enough about how amazing our wedding night. It would not have been the same without Jay. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Yorkanis M

Johnny Budz was INCREDIBLE!! From beginning to end he was very patient and detailed when we sat and discussed all we wanted at our special day. He had myself and all our guests on the dance floor all night! Our wedding was very high energy and just overall amazing because of... Read More Johnny. Thank you for such a great day! I wish we could do it all over again! AMAZZZING!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Cassandra B

My guests are STILL raving to me about how great Johnny Budz was. He completely nailed it. We had requested mostly 90s and early 2000s hip hop and pop and that is what we got! Our wedding turned into a huge dance party for all to remember. Thank you Elite!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Brittany W

Booking our DJ, Joe P was a no brainer ! He helped us with every aspect of music. He is extremely professional and made the evening perfect! Guest came up to us telling how great the DJ was! Highly recommend Joe P!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jaclyn C

DJ Johnny Budz was absolutely amazing. The next day we received an endless number of text re the music and how much fun they had! They were professional and the MC Mike was so animated. I highly recommend Elite Sound and DJ Johnny Budz!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Nicolle S

We had the BEST time at our wedding and danced all night thanks to our amazing DJ-Johnny Budz!!! We highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment and DJ Johnny Budz! Our guests had a blast and kept talking about how great the music was. Johnny Budz was extremely professional and BY... Read More FAR the easiest vendor we worked with. We're so happy that we booked with Elite Sound Entertainment and Johnny Budz and you should too! Thank you DJ Johnny Budz!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 suzie k

My now husband and I had the time of our lives at our wedding thanks to all our vendors, especially our DJ Cory from Elite Sound Entertainment. He always looked like HE was having a blast at the wedding as well which is so important to keep the guests hyped. Cory was able to... Read More keep the party going by watching the vibes of the dancing crowd - that is not an easy task to do during a DAY wedding. Not to mention, my favorite part of the whole wedding was the "dancing on the clouds" effect. This entails a smoke/cloud effect during our first dance which provided AMAZING pictures. The guests loved the photobooth as well. It looked really great inside and they were able to provide me with a scrap book at the end with copies and messages from the guest as well.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 William M

Jay and crew were awesome. Prior to our wedding Elite Sound Entertainment provides you with many ways of communication to get in touch with your DJ to provide them with the exact details needed for them to make your wedding great. Jay got in touch with us a week before our... Read More wedding to go over everything and to make sure everything was to our liking. On the day of our wedding, Jay and Crew arrived early and made sure everything was to our liking. We would not change one thing about our wedding day and a big part of that is because of Elite Sound Entertainment.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Danyel d

Danny Gee was amazing and had our family and friends partying all night! They barely left the dance floor, even for dinner, and we got so many compliments on our DJ at the end of the night. They truly were fantastic! Danny was extremely easy to work with and so professional... Read More throughout the whole thing, I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. The only issue we did have was that our photo booth ended up breaking about halfway through the festivities, which was sad, but all in all everything was incredible!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Britt M

MC Cory and DJ Johnny Budz absolutely MADE our wedding day dreams come true! They were so professional, fun, and responsive throughout the whole process. The ballroom lighting was stunning and the photobooth was so much fun! They did an incredible job selecting the music and it... Read More was perfectly catered to all 'must haves' and 'do not play' lists we provided. We received SO many compliments on the music and how fun the atmosphere was thanks to Cory and John. We told them we wanted everyone dancing all night long and they truly accomplished that--there was a fabulous mix of top 40, a few sentimental slow songs, and 90s throw backs. They really listened to what we wanted and made sure everyone had the time of their lives dancing the night away. THANK YOU SO MUCH CORY AND JOHN! We could not recommend Elite Sound Entertainment more highly.

Johnny Budz

Not too many, if any at all, wedding DJ’s have the résumé Johnny Budz does. For almost 20 years, DJ Johnny Budz has been one of the most popular names in the tri-state area. He’s a radio DJ (103.5 WKTU, Sirius XM BPM, Music Choice TV, Pulse 87, 92.3 NOW). He’s a night club resident DJ (D’Jais, Rise, Webster Hall, Waterside, Surf Club, Joeys, DNA, Tunnel, and every other popular night club in NJ/NYC) Johnny brings a unique, high energy DJ style style to your wedding that will guarantee to keep all your guests out of their seats all night long. He books up to 2 years in advance, so please conta

Start a Conversation!