The soundtrack to the greatest night of your life!

Established in 2002 by DJ Johnny Budz (WKTU, Sirius XM etc), Elite Sound Entertainment is a Knot "Hall of Fame" awarded DJ company. We have held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ of over 15 years. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. We are preferred and recommended by over 25 wedding venues in NJ. We also offer Photo Booths, Lighting design, Plasma Displays, Social Media integration, C02 blasters and so much more along with our new Latin Division featuring NJ's finest Latin DJ's! We also are a proud partner with Dean Michael's Studio feature premier photography & cinematography! Please review some of the 600+ reviews to hear what brides say about us! We are "The Soundtrack to the greatest night of your life"!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ Serving NJ & NYC (201) 843-8003
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Debra Z

Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment were the best pick for our wedding! All night our guests kept telling us how fantastic the music was, and Cory kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Leading up to the wedding Cory was super easy to work with, and we would definitely... Read More recommend him and Elite Entertainment for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Maggie J

Danny Gee is the best!! If I could do my wedding over I would pick him again a 1000 times!! He was only a text away every step of the process. Even when we had a last minute change an hour before the ceremony Danny was able to accomadte us.He had our entire wedding on the dance... Read More floor the entire time. Everyone at our wedding had a blast and danced the entire night. When the last song played everyone at the wedding was chanting "one more song" and Danny of course rose the occasion. Couldn't ask for a better DJ. You are lucky if you get to work with this guy and this comanpy. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Danny and elite sound entertainment!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole & Anthony G

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Johnny Budz and his team were energetic, attentive, and helpful during our meetings to create the perfect outline of our wedding night. Everything was perfect from the music, the lighting, photo booth, and... Read More the voice over speeches during our parent dances that surprised the guests. We were in awe how the dance floor was packed all night with an amazing mix of music. Our wedding was a month ago and we continue to get compliments about how amazing the Dj was and how perfect the night went. Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for the best night with amazing memories created at our wedding. We recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to everyone who wants individual attention and help to create the perfect wedding night.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kerry E

Elite Sound was a great DJ company. The event planning forms made it very easy to organize all the music that would be incorporated into our special day and we were able to make it very personalized. Joe P provided us with some great recommendations during our planning meeting... Read More and his experience was very helpful. Most importantly, though, his delivery was better than we could have imagined! Our wedding day ran smoothly and the music was everything that we asked for. Joe gave our party great energy and everyone enjoyed the music and dancing. The dance floor was full the whole night. Thank you, Elite Sound and especially Joe P for the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Grace L

All I have to say is... grab DJ Cory before someone else does! He was so amazing to work with, full of energy, and had every single guest (220 people) on the dance floor. Not only did he bring down the house with music, but he hooked us up with awesome lighting, a custom gobo... Read More sign, and a high tech photobooth complete with props and wedding album. We couldn't have had such an awesome wedding without him and Elite Sound Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 JL A

Elite Sound was recommended to me by my cousin and I am so glad we chose them for our wedding. Chris was our DJ and Gio was our MC and they both did a great job keeping everyone dancing and reading the room. They executed our ceremony perfectly and their photo booth was a big... Read More hit. Definitely one of the best wedding DJ/MC's ever.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Erin M

Cory helped us with booking and it was one of the easiest things to plan throughout the entire wedding process. We ended up getting a violinist for our ceremony, a jazz band for cocktail, and DJ Danny Gee for our reception, along with a photo booth. All four were unbelievable... Read More and kept the guests entertained and on the dance floor the whole night. We couldn't have asked for a better staff and an easier process for our big day. Would use them again in a heartbeat and will recommend them to any of our friends and family!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Gabrielle D

DJ Jay G from Elite Sound Entertainment was absolutely incredible. Elite Sound was recommended to me by a friend who had also gotten married at my venue. I went based off of her review and the reviews I found online. To be honest, I am a very hard to please person that tends... Read More to be very nit-picky. I worried about everything throughout the wedding planning process. We also never made a list of songs we wanted to hear simply because we never really had the time. That of course had me worried. Let me tell you, Jay G never saw a list from us and he played everything we wanted to hear. His ability to read the crowd was phenomenal. He had the dance floor going the minute it opened and never skipped a beat. He was professional and entertaining and I would highly recommend him. Also, it was so easy to get in touch with him with questions. He was always a text away. If good music is something you hold a high standard for at your wedding, look no further than Elite Sound Entertainment.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Amanda G

Danny and the staff at Elite Sound Entertainment did an amazing job providing great music and fun at our wedding! Leading up to the wedding, Danny couldn't have been easier to get in contact with and work with. He made sure going in we had absolutely everything we wanted! This... Read More is now the 3rd wedding that I've been at where Elite Sound provided the music and each one the dance floor was packed the entire wedding!!! The feedback from the guests was nothing short of amazing when it came to DJ and the music that was played and the professionalism in which they presented while there. I can't recommend this company enough. Thank you Danny for making sure our wedding was a night that everyone will remember!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Elissa K

Jay G was absolutely amazing! He always made the time to meet with us and really made us feel special. Jay worked with us financially to meet our budget, created a special mix of our wedding song for a choreographed dance, and made us feel like royalty! Jay listened to all of... Read More our requests and everything we wanted, and really made our day wonderful! The music was incredible! Our guests were still talking about our wedding months after! Highly recommend! Amazing DJ and amazing company!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Janelle R

Our wedding was absolutely amazing thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Johnny Budz, Mike the MC, and the rest of the team were energetic, attentive, and helpful during our entire wedding night. Everything was perfect from the music, the lighting, photo booth, and extra touches... Read More they added. They had the dance floor packed all night! We got several compliments from guest about how good the DJ was. Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for the best night! We highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Sandra A

We hired Elite Sound for our wedding at Maritime Parc, JC and we worked with Danny Gee, who was our DJ. We had a violinist for the ceremony, who was also hired through Elite Sound; she played beautifully pieces we requested. As for Danny Gee, he made sure that the cocktail hour... Read More had very pleasant musical background and once the reception started he kept the party going! Danny did a great job mixing new and old hits so that everyone was dancing all the time. He met perfectly all of our requirements for songs for different parts of the reception (bridal party entrance, bride and groom entrance, dances - bride and groom, parents, bouquet toss, cake cutting...) and even several Serbian songs we requested and made sure that everything ran smoothly. The sound system was impeccable as well. We received many calls from people saying that our wedding was one of the best they'd been at and that the music was phenomenal. Danny was extremely professional from the beginning to the end, very responsive to any inquiry or suggestion. In addition, he is a very pleasant person to work with and to have as a part of our wedding. If you are looking for a professional DJ who will keep the party going without cheesy songs, Danny Gee and Elite Sound are highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Gabrielle C

I don't even know where to start with Raul from Elite Sound Entertainment. Firstly, I've never worked with someone more professional than Raul. He is efficient, dedicated, extremely knowledgable in his trade, and makes every single effort to treat his clients as if they were... Read More family. He welcomed my wife and me as if he had known us for years, which to me speaks volume. Our bridal party had planned a massive surprise for us for the wedding and flew the artist of our wedding song to NJ to surprise us during our first dance. Raul worked with the bridal party, our parents, and Erick Baker and helped set everything up. From the soundcheck to the introduction, everything was flawless. Fast forward to the reception, Raul did not have one person in their seat! Even my older family members were up on the dance floor dancing the night away. Two weeks later, all of our guests are still complimenting the skills Elite Sound Entertainment had that night. From the pre-ceremony music to the last song of the night, it could not have been anymore perfect. The diversity of the music really made everyone have all the feels. THANK YOU SO MUCH RAUL AND ELITE SOUND ENTERTAINMENT! You gave us the best night of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Chelsea C

We were lucky enough to have Cory Fandel as our DJ for our wedding and to say we are thrilled would be an understatement. Having Cory as our DJ made our wedding (and after party!) everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. He was extremely professional, open, and... Read More flexible from the start to the very end! He knew exactly what we wanted and made it ALL come to life!! Our guests can't stop raving about the music and because of him-we are forever grateful! Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for introducing us to the greatest DJ we have ever known! Words cannot express how thankful we are!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Abeer S

Elite Sound Entertainment managed to get my request and process it within a really short time window and they sent a really professional DJ(Dan). My wife had many last minute changes and he handled everything perfectly and in a professional manner and kept the wedding running... Read More smoothly and everyone was amazed by his work. Big Thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment and specially to Dan! He did an amazing job.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Kristine R

DJ Raul at Elite Sound Entertainment was fantastic for our wedding! From the very beginning, he was one of the most accommodating and considerate people I worked with for our event. He traveled from NJ to our house in Queens, NY to have the initial meeting. He was easy to... Read More contact, and answered text messages quickly and professionally. Raul provided a simple, user-friendly planning page which included song selections for our parent and bridal party entrances into the reception, a "Must Play" list, a "Play if you Can" list, and a DO NOT PLAY list! On the big day, Raul was super attentive. He ran through everything with us during the end of cocktail hour so that all ran smoothly. He suggested we cut the first dance song and the parent dances to about half a song, so that they happened, but were not 5+ minutes each and we could make the most of the time we had in the hall. While we were pulled out for some night pictures, my sister told me that we had a few party crashers come into the room because they were attracted to the music! There was a second wedding happening at the same time of ours on the other side of the estate, and their guests were dancing in the hallway outside of our room, sharing with our family and friends that they loved Raul's work and that it was significantly better than the DJ in the other room. The site also had a restaurant that was open to the public, and as people were leaving from having dinner there, they stopped in the hall to dance as well! There was even a couple outside of the hall, waiting for their car, and dancing away to DJ Raul's music! The music itself was a crazy mix of different genres - Van Morrison, Marc Anthony, the Ramones, Fonsi, and Kendrik Lamar. It sounds like an impossible mix, but Raul pulled it together and everyone had a blast! I'm still hearing compliments (a month later) about how the music was so well planned! I'd recommend working with Raul and Elite Sound Entertainment to ANYONE! He is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Emily B

Out-of-this-world! My husband and I can't stop talking about how fascinating our wedding day was. We are astonished by the professionalism of Raul and his team. They looked out for every detail and made of that special day an unforgettable one. They are the best we've ever... Read More experienced; with their dedication and creativity our wedding dream came true. Thank you for such a phenomenal and memorable experience.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Amanda E

Joe P gave us the best dance party ever. He played a mix of popular songs and classics. Everyone in the room was up dancing the entire night. The energy in the room was like nothing I've ever seen. Joe was also a pleasure to work with. He was fun, polite, and experienced. He... Read More gave insightful suggestions at our meeting, and perfectly executed the vision we had of our big day. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to choose Joe and Elite Sound Entertainment.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Maria V

I cannot say enough about Johnny Budz and Elite Sound Entertainment! They recently did our wedding and we could not have been more pleased with their services. Johnny Budz and our MC Mike got the party started from the moment we walked in the room and that definitely set the... Read More tone for the rest of the night. The flow and transitions during the reception were effortless and that had much to do with our teams experience and expertise in the wedding industry. Everything was perfect from the music, the lighting, and our personalized Step & Repeat. Our guests have not stopped raving about how great the music and atmosphere was. Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for giving us the most incredible night with memories that will last a lifetime! You won't regret booking Elite for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Tara W

We met with owner, John Budz, to discuss our entertainment needs for our wedding reception at the Tides Estate on May 19, 2017. He reviewed all of the options (we chose C02 blasters for our entrance, dancing on the clouds for our first dance, and DJ services for our 4 hour... Read More reception). After we booked our DJ/MC package, I communicated with office manager, Debbie Mercier, about payments and planning; she was polite, professional, and prompt in her emails and phone calls. Our final meeting was with our DJ, Steve; he confirmed all of our music selections. At our reception, the DJ/MC ensured that all of the special moments (introductions, first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, garter toss, bouquet toss, and cake cutting) were perfect. The Elite Sound team did an amazing job at our reception! A variety of music kept the dance floor packed all night. Thank you Elite Sound! -Tara (Werner) and Paul Quagliato

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Melissa G

Jay G was fantastic. He was very responsive and really easy to work with. He was quick to understand our taste in music and the tone we wanted in our wedding and completely delivered. The dance floor was packed the entire night and all of our guests keep telling us how great... Read More the DJ was. We can't recommend or thank him enough for making our wedding incredible.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Erin B

Elite Sound was wonderful – they truly kept my husband and I and our guests on the dance floor all night. Our guests can’t stop talking about how great the music and atmosphere was. We worked with Steve, who was super helpful in guiding our music choices. We always felt... Read More comfortable with him, and he was kind enough to edit our first dance song to sound just the way we wanted. I definitely recommend their Father-Daughter/Mother-Son Dance Voice-over – it’s a really special touch.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Ainie C

Danny G was a great DJ. He asked for some of our favorite music and songs to be played to make it more personal, and the rest was his idea. The guests were truly entertained, they never get to stay on their seats. Everyone was on the dance floor!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Danielle S

Dj Danny Gee was our Dj for our wedding on July 29,2017. Not only was he a great Dj and had everyone dancing all night long, but he was also a really nice person. He was calm, assuring, and just the nicest guy. A few of my friends are getting married in 2018, and they all asked... Read More for his card at the end of the night.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jill A

Cory was amazing! Everything went to smoothly and everyone danced the entire night! Thanks so much Cory!😀

Johnny Budz

Not too many, if any at all, wedding DJ’s have the résumé Johnny Budz does. For almost 20 years, DJ Johnny Budz has been one of the most popular names in the tri-state area. He’s a radio DJ (103.5 WKTU, Sirius XM BPM, Music Choice TV, Pulse 87, 92.3 NOW). He’s a night club resident DJ (D’Jais, Rise, Webster Hall, Waterside, etc). He's remixed/produced Billboard #1 tracks as well. Johnny brings a unique, high energy DJ style to your wedding that will guarantee to keep all your guests out of their seats all night long. He books up to 2 years in advance, so please contact us today to inquire!