Elite Sound Entertainment

349 Rt 9 Manalapan, NJ (Office #2)

Elite Sound Entertainment

Established in 2002, Elite Sound Entertainment has held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. Please review some of the over 500 reviews to hear what brides say about us!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ
349 Rt 9 Manalapan, NJ (Office #2)

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also... Read More got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd... Read More and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the... Read More entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 nicole s

Elite Sound Entertainment is one of a kind! Simply the best! DJ Joe was amazing! From our initial meeting with Joe, we were immediately put at ease. We knew that he "got" what type of wedding we wanted and what type of music to choose, which is one less thing to worry about when... Read More dealing with the stress of planning a wedding.We had the best night we could have asked for at our wedding. Everyone was up and dancing which that is exactly what we wanted. The transitions were seamless and really made for a perfect night beginning to end. Joe knew how to keep everyone on their feet and dancing (of all ages!) and the wedding was exactly what we wanted - great party! We highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment so if you are looking for a dj look no further. Definitely book Joe!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Elite!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Stephanie T

DJ Jay G was our DJ and he was absolutlely wonderful!!! We had a couple of odd requests and he didn't hesitate in doing whatever he could do to make our day perfect. I can't tell you how many of our guests complimented us on our DJ on our big day!! He was great at playing a nice... Read More mix of music, so everyone had something to get up and dance to. Everyone from Grandma to our young neices and nephews were all on the dance floor!! Thank you so much for everything!! You guys killed it :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Danielle L

Elite Sound was AMAZING! Johnny Budz & Vinny T turned our wedding into a serious PARTY all night long! From the very start, Vinny T was pumping up our bridal party and our guests & Johnny Budz was playing THE BEST songs to get the energy right from the beginning. We had 350... Read More guests and I've never seen a more packed dance floor at the Venetian from start to finish than at our wedding! If you don't use Elite Sound, you are crazy. All of our guests still can't stop talking about how much fun our wedding was, how great the music was, and what an awesome DJ company we chose. Elite Sound (esp. John and Vinny) are hands-down THE BEST... I want to do it all over again!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Amanda A

As soon as we got engaged, we knew immediately that we would be using Elite Sound Entertainment for our wedding. DJ Jay-G was our DJ and we couldn't have been more happy. He exceeded our expectations from our meetings, the song choices on the wedding day and more. The entire... Read More night the dance floor was packed and we are STILL hearing that our wedding was the best they have ever went to - especially because of the music! We also added a percussionist who made the music even better! Elite's full range of packages and add on's are 100% worth it! We loved the dancing on the clouds, our monogram, all the uplighting etc. Elite Sound is the BEST in the business. I highly recommend them to entertain your wedding! The new Mr and Mrs Cj DiNardi!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jennifer P

We went with Elite Sound Entertainment and we couldn't have been happier with their service! Our DJ Joe Paolillo was the absolute best! He was full of energy and kept our guests on the dance floor all night long! He gave us a great deal for all of our services. He did our... Read More ceremony and cocktail hour as well as our photo booth and Instagram print station. We had the night of our life thanks to these guys! We couldn't thank Joe enough for everything he did for us!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jennifer P

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Kelly B

This was the one and only thing my husband actually cared about as we planned our wedding! so I let him pick. Well, he picked elite sound entertainment and DJ Jay G! And man oh man did he not only meet our expectations, but surpassed them! Every one of our guests said our... Read More wedding was one of the best ones they've ever been to and it was all because of the great DJ! I'd recommended them to anyone else having a wedding! we literally didn't have to worry about a thing-- they took care of it all! They're the best!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

my husband and I both agreed that a DJ is one of the most important things while planning the perfect wedding. we had been to a bunch of wedding before that this company was working and FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM. there was no other option for us- we knew elite sound was the best of... Read More the best. when we contacted them about our wedding they were super nice and helpful, even making suggestions and helping us out with father/daughter & mother/son dance songs. seriously there was not one thing from beginning to end that I would have changed, or that they didn't do for us- they are simply the BEST. our DJ Jay made our wedding !!! all of our guests were raving about him for weeks to follow. EVERYONE was up and dancing the entire time. it was the perfect mix of music for all ages of the party. I would absolutely recommend them and cant wait to use them again for future parties that I have :)

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Cory from Elite sound entertainment is the BEST DJ ever!! He was so helpful from the very first meeting until the end of our event! He read the crowd extremely well and was very hardworking throughout the night! He consistently checked in with us to make sure we were happy.... Read More MIke was awesome as well! He understood exactly what I wanted and was very helpful and kept us informed all night! The person who helped with the photo booth was super friendly too!! I loved the experience I had working with them and I would highly recommend elite sound to anyone having an upcoming event!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Christina M

Excellent!! DJ Dave and MC Vinny helped make it a great party. Very professional, helpful with suggestions, works with what you want. Easy decision to pick Elite Sound, Thanks!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Christine H

Joe was amazing!!! Even before the big day, Joe was super helpful in assisting us with making decisions and suggestions. We received so many compliments on the quality and professionalism of the DJ! Everyone was dancing and had an awesome night. Many thanks to Joe and Elite... Read More Sound for an unforgettable night!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

We couldn't have been happier with Joe P in terms of professionalism, flexibility, and being first class all the way. He made picking Elite Sound Entertainment the easiest decision of all when choosing vendors. Music was phenomenal and not one detail was overlooked. Do yourself... Read More a favor and book ESE for your wedding and you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jennifer R

If you are looking for the best wedding DJ, Elite Sound Entertainment and Jay G are honestly the best in the business. They made every part of the planning process a dream and were so organized. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and the music selections were out of... Read More this world! I highly recommend this company and Jay G for your wedding! They are truly the best!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 michelle d

Dominic just killed it at our wedding September 12, 2015. All my guests said that he made the wedding!! He mixed 80's (my fave) with spanish and rock like you wouldn't believe. I never left the dance floor! My sister used them in her wedding, I used them, and now my other sister... Read More is using Elite next year for her wedding! Definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Douglas O

Our wedding was one for the record books! We had our reception on Long Island, and SPECIFICALLY traveled all the way to New Jersey to book DJ Johnny Budz and Elite Sound Entertainment! His reputation, as well as the entire company, is second to none. John, along with our MC... Read More Mike, delivered the perfect vibe from start to end. Our step & repeat and candid photos taken during the event are so much fun to look at afterwards, and we were able to share them with all our friends on social media. Throughout the entire planning process, Elite Sound was extremely responsive to all our questions, and helped make some suggestions when needed. My wife and I could not be happier with party thrown by Johnny Budz and Elite Sound. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Shelby P

It's been two weeks since our wedding& everyone is still raving about how great our dj was!!! DJ MikeyG was awesome, he played a wide variety of music new & old. All of our guests were on the dance floor all night! He was very professional during our meetings up to the wedding &... Read More he really understood our style of music. it was the perfect night!! thank you so much dj mikey g & elite sound!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Claudia C

Elite Sound Entertainment are amazing!! It can be a daunting task to book your wedding vendors, so I'm glad I took the time to research carefully and read as many other vendor reviews as I could. The reviews for Elite are amazing, and I remember seeing lots of very positive... Read More reviews about Jay G. I didn't waste any time in booking an appointment to meet with Elite, and in the back of my mind was hoping we would get Jay as our DJ and MC, but figured the chances would be slim. Either way, I was confident we would end up booking Elite, as all the DJ's get outstanding reviews. On the day of our meeting, I got a text message to confirm our appointment time, and it was from Jay!! I was so happy, and so excited!!! Jay is a consummate professional. He made the process from beginning to end so seamless. He gave us a lot of suggestions and advice, which I'm so glad I took, as the day was perfect in every way. So many of our guests approached myself and my now husband to tell us how amazing the music was, and we are still getting compliments to this day! He kept everyone dancing until the very end, and made our wedding an unforgettable party. Everything from the music to the lighting was just INCREDIBLE!! Thank you to Jay and everyone at Elite (including Debbie at the office who is great!!) BOOK THEM NOW!!!! They are truly the absolute best!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Alexandra N

We can't say enough about Jay! He made our wedding day absolutely perfect. From the beginning he was very easy to work with and reassured us every step of the way. We had attended a wedding where Jay was the DJ and we fell in love immediately with his work. After meeting with... Read More him in person, we knew there was no better option. He showed us the easy to manage website that would help us input music for our special day. If we had any questions, he would always respond to our emails or texts very quickly. At our final meeting before the big day, Jay walked through our entire wedding day step by step. Even after my husband had accidently selected Swedish House Mafia for the ceremony, Jay was amped to do whatever we had in mind. Luckily, he cleared things up for us and made sure that the day went smoothly. We got married in June on the most beautiful day. The day of the wedding, people were on the dance floor the entire time. I had multiple guests compliment how amazing he was, and even some request the "sound track" to our wedding. Through out the entire reception he always made sure he took a moment or two to check in with us just to see how we were doing or if there was anything we needed.Jay did an amazing job for our big day. He was accommodating, helpful, and reassuring. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Charissa S

Danny Gee is amazing. He had exactly the right amount of energy - Danny got the crowd on their feet without sounding like a baseball announcer. The whole night ran smoothly, as Danny was extremely coordinated with timing and communication with us and our venue staff. My... Read More husband and I had a blast at our reception, and many of our 250+ guests raved specifically about the perfect mix of music. People danced the entire time, and at times the dance floor was literally bouncing from everyone jumping. We couldn't have asked for a better night and highly recommend Danny for any wedding!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Jessica P

DJ Johnny Budz was the best decision that we made for our wedding. He took all of our ideas, and made them better than we could have ever imagined. Him and MC Lucas Prata had the dance floor packed and going all night! It is days later, and people can not stop talking about how... Read More talented and fun they were. We highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to anyone looking for something a little different for their wedding - something more memorable, fun, and exciting. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Kayla C

Our experience with Elite Sound was great from the very beginning! DJ Jay is professional and the planning meetings with him put my husband and I at ease for how our reception would go. DJ Jay had everyone on the dance floor the whole night - our guests can't stop raving about... Read More it! The music selection was great and every detail from the introductions to cake cutting went off without a hitch thanks to Jay. He even made sure to check in with myself and my husband to be sure we were doing okay throughout the night. Thank you DJ Jay and Elite Sound for an awesome wedding reception!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Sandra B

Elite Sound is AMAZING! We worked with Danny Gee for our August 1st wedding and he was everything we could have asked for....and more! We still have friends and family coming up to us and telling us how awesome the DJ was, and how he played the perfect music to keep everyone on... Read More the dance floor all night long!!! Everyone at Elite Sound was great! We always had our questions answered quickly, professionally and Danny and the rest of the team did everthing to make sure our night was perfect! Danny edited a song for a special father/daughter dance surprise that went exactly how I wanted it to, and he even worked with my brother (behind my back) to pull off a crazy surprise the night of the wedding!!!! He played music that was perfect for all generations, keeping all ages on the dance floor, all night long! Danny Gee was exactly what we were looking for in an MC and DJ combo. He was the perfect MC when needed, but let the music do the talking for most of the night without being intrusive. I would recommend him to ANYONE and EVERYONE!!!! Thank you so much Danny and everyone at Elite Sound!!!

TO Elite Sound Entertainment