The soundtrack to the greatest night of your life

Established in 2002 by DJ Johnny Budz (WKTU, Sirius XM etc), Elite Sound Entertainment is a Knot "Hall of Fame" awarded DJ company. We have held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ of over 15 years. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. We are preferred and recommended by over 25 wedding venues in NJ. We also offer Photo Booths, Lighting design, Plasma Displays, Social Media integration, C02 blasters and so much more. Please review some of the 600+ reviews to hear what brides say about us! We are "The Soundtrack to the greatest night of your life"!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ Serving NJ & NYC (201) 843-8003
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Debra Z

Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment were the best pick for our wedding! All night our guests kept telling us how fantastic the music was, and Cory kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Leading up to the wedding Cory was super easy to work with, and we would definitely... Read More recommend him and Elite Entertainment for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Maggie J

Danny Gee is the best!! If I could do my wedding over I would pick him again a 1000 times!! He was only a text away every step of the process. Even when we had a last minute change an hour before the ceremony Danny was able to accomadte us.He had our entire wedding on the dance... Read More floor the entire time. Everyone at our wedding had a blast and danced the entire night. When the last song played everyone at the wedding was chanting "one more song" and Danny of course rose the occasion. Couldn't ask for a better DJ. You are lucky if you get to work with this guy and this comanpy. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Danny and elite sound entertainment!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole & Anthony G

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Johnny Budz and his team were energetic, attentive, and helpful during our meetings to create the perfect outline of our wedding night. Everything was perfect from the music, the lighting, photo booth, and... Read More the voice over speeches during our parent dances that surprised the guests. We were in awe how the dance floor was packed all night with an amazing mix of music. Our wedding was a month ago and we continue to get compliments about how amazing the Dj was and how perfect the night went. Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for the best night with amazing memories created at our wedding. We recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to everyone who wants individual attention and help to create the perfect wedding night.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Steven I

Do you want the best wedding you could possibly imagine? Pick Elite Sound Entertainment. The moment my wife and I met with Johnny originally we knew on that day we had found our wedding DJ. He recommended we select Danny G for the night of our event and boy did he steer us in... Read More the right direction. Danny was an absolute pleasure and was patient throughout the process, taking our calls on several separate occasions and running through the night of details a few weeks before. The attention to detail was outstanding. We had several special request songs for my wife, her family and friends and Danny was able to track them down in high quality for the wedding and was able to mix them in masterfully throughout the night. My crowd did not stop dancing and Danny and his staff knew exactly what to play and when to keep them on the dance floor. After the last song, my friends and family started chanting for one more song and Danny obliged... I've never seen that at a wedding before! Everything about Elite Sound Entertainment was absolutely perfect, and several of my guests who had weddings within the past few years said our DJ was the best. Thanks again Elite Sound!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kristen H

Elite Sound Entertainment was a true pleasure to work with! We were recommended DJ Danny Gee from a friend who had also had him DJ for their wedding. From our first meeting with Danny we knew he was the perfect choice for our event. He was professional and knowledgeable and... Read More answered all of our questions with his experienced opinion. We really felt like no matter what, he would make sure our wedding ran smoothly and that everyone would be on that dance floor all night long - AND boy we were right!! Literally EVERYONE was on that dance floor from the beginning to the end! We didn't want the party to stop!! I got SO many compliments on how fantastic my DJ was and how incredible he was at transitioning into songs smoothly and keeping the vibe and energy strong. A+++ for sure!!!! Thank you DJ Danny Gee!!!! xo

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Tiffany M

Joe P and the Elite Sound team were incredible! From the early stages of selecting entertainment and planning for our wedding, their experience, quality, care and attention to all the details put me completely at ease. Joe is so great at what he does, and everyone we dealt with... Read More at Elite Sound were consummate professionals. No question or detail was too small, and what Joe delivered for us on our wedding day at Nanina's in the Park completely hit the mark! He got to know us and read our crowd perfectly. Thank you Joe! (He is awesome!) I recommend Elite Sound Entertainment highly without any hesitation.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Steve D

Elite Sound Entertainment, and specifically DANNY GEE, met and exceeded all of our hopes and expectations for our wedding this past Friday, 6/9/17. I can't tell you how many compliments we have already heard about him, just a few days after the wedding. We originally heard of... Read More Elite Sound Entertainment from our times down the shore at Djais, and knowing the type of DJ Johnny Budz was, we knew his company would offer the style we wanted for my wedding. They set me up with Danny Gee and we couldn't have been happier. One of the most important things I can say about Danny is that he was RESPONSIVE. Always!!! This might not sound like a big deal, but we learned (and you'll all probably learn) as wedding planning went on, that vendor responsiveness was sometimes an issue. This was not the case with Danny, who made it clear we could reach out to him at any time. I recall one time him pulling onto the side of the highway to answer an e-mail I sent him. Completely above and beyond! As far as the music, to start, Danny helped us pick out so many important songs for our ceremony and reception, and they perfectly fit the mood and ambiance we were looking for. And most importantly (in our view), Danny had our guests up and dancing the entire night. We gave him an idea of our preferences, but also realized it's important to let him do his thing, and he found a way to get everybody up and rocking through the night. He played different sets with different themes and really had something for everybody up there. One of the best compliments I can offer was from a guest who has a completely different taste in music from us. She came up to us the next morning and said that she came to the wedding expecting to hate the music (considering our musical differences), but left absolutely loving it. He really found a way to make everyone happy and we could not be more thankful. Danny Gee is the MAN!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Theresa W

They were so helpful every step of the way. We had some changes to make throughout the night and our DJ and MC were so flexible. They made sure we were happy all night, got the party started, and kept it going until the very end!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kerry S

My husband and I had DJ Steve for our wedding! He was excellent! He had a really fun playlist, was easy to work with, and kept the guests on the dance floor! He was really kind, professional, and helpful throughout the entire planning process. We also had the photo booth, which... Read More was a big hit! Manny, the photo booth attendant, was really great and fun as well! I highly recommend them both! We had a great time!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017

Our DJ Cory from Elite Sound really did a fantastic job providing the entertainment for our wedding. Not only did he keep the party fun and memorable from start to finish with great music, but the introductions, announcements, and segments made the wedding go smoothly. The... Read More lighting and sound was top notch, and the dancing on clouds made the night extra special. Thank you Cory and Elite Sound for helping make our wedding day so memorable! We recommend Cory and Elite Sound for any big party event.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Joanne S

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Jay G was absolutely AMAZING! He honestly made our vision for our grand entrance come to life and he had the dance floor packed all night! He is super sweet and awesome at what he does!! Book Jay and I promise you won't regret it!! Thank... Read More you Elite Sound and Jay G for being so awesome!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Mary W

After attending two of my sister's Elite Sound Entertainment weddings, I knew exactly who to call when planning my own. DJ Jay G is truly the best in his profession. He's easy to work with, receptive to our input, and has an amazing ability to read the crowd to keep the party... Read More going. Look no further than Elite when shopping for a DJ; you will not be disappointed. My husband and I (and our guests) had the time of our lives at our wedding, and we have DJ Jay G to thank for it.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Maeghan S

Elite Sound provided the lighting, music and other AV equipment for our wedding. DJ Steve Minichchini was awesome. I highly recommend him! Leading up to the day, he was very communicative and helped curate the perfect playlist for our crowd. He also figured out the perfect... Read More lighting for our venue which was a bit unconventional. Steve kept our guests on the dance floor the entire time and was a blast to have around. Very talented guy and extremely professional!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Terri J

Hiring Elite Sound Entertainment & Cory was one of the best decisions we made. From our initial meeting throughout the entire planning process Cory & the Elite Staff where there to answer any questions and assist in any way. Our wedding day was even better than we had... Read More expected, the combination of music. plasma screens, lighting and effects was the talk of our guests. The variety of music got everyone out on the dance floor and left our guests raving about atmosphere. If we ever host another event that requires a DJ in New Jersey, Elite Sound Entertainment and Cory would definitely be hired again.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Tarah G

Danny G and the entire staff at Elite sound were AMAZING! Everyone told us through out the night that our wedding was phenomenal! From the second we met Danny we had a great connection. He understood everything we wanted for our wedding and made it all come to life. Danny kept... Read More everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Elite sound made everything so easy for us to select all our music choices with their online planning website. My husband I had a hard time picking out some music choices and Danny was so accommodating and helped us with every question we had along the way. Everything was done with such professionalism. Stop what you’re doing and call ESE!! We promise you won’t regret it!! Thank you so much for an unforgettable night.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Kevin M

Elite Sound Entertainment is the only way to go. Johnny Budz was amazing, from seeing him at Djais all the time we knew we wanted him for our wedding . Him and MC Mike Montalvo had the energy in the room through the roof. We would highly recommend them for any event that you... Read More want to have a great time at. Thanks again!! Truly a great expierience to deal with you guys. Sincerely, Heather and Kevin

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kelly J

WE LOVE DJ CORY AND ELITE SOUND ENTERTAINMENT!!!! Best night of our lives! We told Cory the most important thing to us was to have everyone up and dancing all night long and we did just that! The music was amazing and up beat and the announcer was a blast! We wish we could do it... Read More again. Thank you for giving us a perfect pumped up party... we still can't move from all of the dancing!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Alexandra A

We cannot say enough great things about Elite Sound and Joe P! We got married last August and we still have friends come up and tell us that Joe P was the best DJ they have ever seen! People from the venue were calling and asking who our DJ was because he was the best they have... Read More seen! He was constantly reading the crowd and transitioning the songs to keep it fresh and alive! Joe P was one of the few vendors for our wedding that delivered above and beyond with no issues or miss steps! We are in our late 20's but all of our guests had an incredible time -- he had everyone from 7 year olds to nearly 90 year olds on the dance floor dancing the whole night! He made us feel so comfortable and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He was a real natural too and everything went off without a hitch. We recommend him to all our family and friends and can't wait to host another event with Joe P!! THANK YOU JOE P!!!! Alex and Jim O'Grady!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Alana P

Across the board, we were SO please with our wedding vendors - they all made the day perfect. That said, going with Cory and ESE was one of the easiest decisions we made when first planning the wedding. After having met with Cory and a competitive DJ company, we knew ESE was... Read More the way to go because we felt that Cory really listened and was so collaborative. Day-of, he and the crew did an awesome job playing music that appealed to whoever was on the dance floor at that time. Truthfully, my fiancé and I tend to shy away from the dance floor, but I was happy to be on it. So many guests came up and said they did an awesome job. We also used the team for our photo booth and lighting and I honestly think I had some of the best wedding lighting I've ever seen. I could ramble on and on with praise, so to keep it short, elite sound and Cory are the way to go :-)

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Lauren G

We had Danny as our DJ for our wedding on April 8th, 2017 and he was fantastic! He is very professional, easy to talk to, and organized. He has a lot of experience as a DJ and had our guests dancing all night! I would highly recommend using Elite Sound Entertainment as they are... Read More professional, dependable, and will make your wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Gina M

Elite Sound worked great for our budget and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Danny G was absolutely amazing. Within seconds of meeting us he understood exactly what we wanted for our reception and any suggestions he gave fit perfectly into ours. He was one of the main... Read More reasons our wedding was one of the best we've ever experienced (and we both have large families and have been to probably 30 weddings so far). Our friends and family were complimenting him all night. He knew exactly what to play next and for how long in order to keep everyone dancing. There wasn't a single moment people weren't out dancing.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Candice L

Our night was so perfect thanks to Elite. We had ages 5-75, and everything in between at our wedding, and Danny G had everyone up dancing the entire night. He played our requests but also read the audience or guests perfectly to play what kept the party going. I could not... Read More thank Danny enough, and would never use another DJ for any future events!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Julia B

I can't thank Cory & Elite Sound enough for providing us with amazing services on our wedding day last weekend! Everything was on point from the music, to the lighting and the photo booth. I didn't even have to tell them what to play, they were able to feel out the vibe of the... Read More party and just went with the flow & everybody was loving it. They had every single one of our guests on the dance floor including my 85 year old grandmother!! Thank you guys so much for accommodating all of our last minute needs & giving us a night to remember!! Highly recommended! :)

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 James M

Elite sound entertainment provided incredible service for our wedding. Danny Gee was our DJ for the event and was amazing. He read the crowd and had the dance floor rockin the entire night. Heard from many guests that this was the most fun wedding they've been to, and much of... Read More that credit goes to Danny. He was extremely professional and great to work with. We also had the photo booth, and the props and attendants were great as well. Thank you so much to elite sound entertainment and Danny Gee for helping to make our wedding unforgettable

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Kristie C

Elite Sound and DJ Joe P. were nothing short of AMAZING the night of our wedding and every step of the way planning. Every email and phone call was answered promptly and I felt completely comfortable knowing that our wedding was in their hands. Joe P. had everyone on the dance... Read More floor the entire night with music that pleased every generation. I've received praise and compliments for Elite Sound services from my guests. Besides the music, our wedding was taken to the next level with other features provided by Elite Sound. Our first dance was accompanied with "dancing on the cloud" that had our guests in awe. Throughout the night CO2 blasters were shot off during our entrance and throughout the night. We took amazing pictures when the CO2 blaster was hooked up to a gun that me and my husband were able to use. Light up letters spelling LOVE is a new feature they offer that was on the opposite side of the dance room near the dance floor that our guests LOVED and took several pictures with as a backdrop. Our night was magical and perfect and a huge part of that was all thanks to Joe and Elite Sound.

Johnny Budz

Not too many, if any at all, wedding DJ’s have the résumé Johnny Budz does. For almost 20 years, DJ Johnny Budz has been one of the most popular names in the tri-state area. He’s a radio DJ (103.5 WKTU, Sirius XM BPM, Music Choice TV, Pulse 87, 92.3 NOW). He’s a night club resident DJ (D’Jais, Rise, Webster Hall, Waterside, etc). He's remixed/produced Billboard #1 tracks as well. Johnny brings a unique, high energy DJ style to your wedding that will guarantee to keep all your guests out of their seats all night long. He books up to 2 years in advance, so please contact us today to inquire!