The soundtrack to the greatest night of your life!

Established in 2002 by DJ Johnny Budz (WKTU, Sirius XM etc), Elite Sound Entertainment is a Knot "Hall of Fame" awarded DJ company. We have held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ of over 15 years. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. We are preferred and recommended by over 25 wedding venues in NJ. We also offer Photo Booths, Lighting design, Plasma Displays, Social Media integration, C02 blasters and so much more along with our new Latin Division featuring NJ's finest Latin DJ's! We also are a proud partner with Dean Michael's Studio feature premier photography & cinematography! Please review some of the 600+ reviews to hear what brides say about us! We are "The Soundtrack to the greatest night of your life"!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ Serving NJ & NYC (201) 843-8003
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Debra Z

Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment were the best pick for our wedding! All night our guests kept telling us how fantastic the music was, and Cory kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Leading up to the wedding Cory was super easy to work with, and we would definitely... Read More recommend him and Elite Entertainment for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Maggie J

Danny Gee is the best!! If I could do my wedding over I would pick him again a 1000 times!! He was only a text away every step of the process. Even when we had a last minute change an hour before the ceremony Danny was able to accomadte us.He had our entire wedding on the dance... Read More floor the entire time. Everyone at our wedding had a blast and danced the entire night. When the last song played everyone at the wedding was chanting "one more song" and Danny of course rose the occasion. Couldn't ask for a better DJ. You are lucky if you get to work with this guy and this comanpy. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Danny and elite sound entertainment!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole & Anthony G

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Johnny Budz and his team were energetic, attentive, and helpful during our meetings to create the perfect outline of our wedding night. Everything was perfect from the music, the lighting, photo booth, and... Read More the voice over speeches during our parent dances that surprised the guests. We were in awe how the dance floor was packed all night with an amazing mix of music. Our wedding was a month ago and we continue to get compliments about how amazing the Dj was and how perfect the night went. Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for the best night with amazing memories created at our wedding. We recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to everyone who wants individual attention and help to create the perfect wedding night.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Keiko W

Jay G was the absolute best! He really kept the night going and everybody was complimenting his awesome work. He knew how to deal with the different age groups at the wedding and the type of music that will keep everyone going. If you want one less thing to worry about for... Read More your wedding- book with Elite Sound!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Ginger R

We got married on November 10, 2017 at Skylands Manor in Ringwood, NJ and Cory Fandel was our DJ. The DJ is probably the most important part of the wedding and we truly couldn't be happier with Cory. We chose Elite Sound Entertainment based off of reviews. They were extremely... Read More responsive and professional as soon as we reached out to them in regards to pricing info/package deals. There pricing is very fair and so are their package deals. They also use a very helpful online tool to track payments and plan your event. Cory met with us a few weeks prior to the wedding and helped set all of our anxieties aside. He went through everything with us and is extremely patient. From the cocktail hour, to the very last MEMORABLE song, there is nothing negative we can say. We trusted in Cory to do his thing and he really was a crowd pleaser. We had many people tell us they had such a great time dancing and that the music was perfect. I personally spent most of my time on the dance floor which is exactly what I wanted. Many people even told us it was the best DJ they had ever heard at a wedding. He played music that made all of our friends and family happy- everyone was dancing-age 2 to age 87! Cory also continuously checked in with us to make sure everything was going ok. We had a phenomenal and memorable wedding and wish we could do it all over again thanks to Cory and Elite Sound! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Vincenza L

My husband and I cannot praise our experience with Danny Gee from Elite Sound Entertainment enough. Upon our first meeting with Danny we could tell that we were in good hands for shaping our cocktail hour music to full on party at the reception. Danny made our planning process... Read More that much easier which for a bride to be is a God send and he was able to capture/deliver exactly what we described wanting for our reception. He had our guests dancing all night and we continue to receive compliments from our guests on how great an MC and DJ we had. Thank you Danny!!!! An absolute pleasure to deal with such a professional!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Danielle W

I couldn't be more happy with Danny Gee and Elite Sound Entertainment! Danny listened to everything we asked for and made sure the night was exactly how we wanted it! He also made sure to play to the crowd and had everyone on the dance floor all night long. Also, everything was... Read More incredibly easy and so professional from the moment we booked to our wedding night! Don't look anywhere else book Elite Sound Entertainment for your wedding now! Thank you again for such an amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Stacy D

We had Corey for our DJ on 12/1/17 and he was AMAZING! The dance floor was packed the whole time and within the first 10 minutes I already had guests coming up to me to tell me how awesome our DJ was. He listened to everything we suggested and asked about and made our night... Read More perfect! The whole staff was so responsive and professional which made everything so easy for us. We had originally booked with another of Elite Sounds DJ's over a year ago but that DJ actually moved out of state earlier this year. Corey and the other staff were in constant contact with us about the transition and it was honestly like it never even happened. Such a wonderful and professional experience and I wouldn't change a thing!! Corey and Elite Sound Entertainment definitely made our wedding the best experience possible!!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017

We got married in September, Mike was our DJ. He was awesome, very helpful in the planning process. He was very quick to reply, help and answer any questions or concerns I had. What I loved was his passion for older rock, 80s, different types of music which was right up our... Read More alley! He was very upbeat, and had everyone dancing the whole night. It just flew by! I would definitely recommend him to anyone unsure of who to pick or looking for a real upbeat DJ, but doesn't annoy or bother the B&G or guests.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Alissa F

Having an amazing Dj was a high priority for our wedding and after our first time meeting with Joe we knew we had found our Dj in which we had booked him before we even had a venue date picked! We had spoken with a few other Dj companies but taking with Joe he spoke confidence,... Read More knowledge, and passion for what he does. This definitely showed in his performance as well. He is very friendly and easy to work with. Prior to our wedding we met with Joe and planned all our music he had wonderful selections and recommendations for which we just allowed the ball to go in his court and he ran with it and he made our day the best it could have been. Throughout the entire night Joe had played the perfect music for the perfect times and the dance floor was never empty! Joe and his team are definitely a great group and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you to Joe and the group from Elite Sound Entertainment you guys helped make our wedding a night to remember!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Nicole G

Elite Sound Entertainment was the absolute best choice for our wedding. Danny G was amazing and our guests are still raving about the music and how great of a time they all had! The dance floor was packed the entire night all thanks to Danny G!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kylee B

DJ Joe and everyone from Elite Sound Entertainment were amazing to work with!!! He got the vibe of what exactly we were looking for musically and nailed it! Everyone had such a blast dancing all night long!! It really was beyond amazing. If I could give more than 5 stars I... Read More would!!! Definitely will use them again in the future!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Gina P

Elite sound entertainment is the best! Raul and mike had everyone on the dance floor from the minute we arrived until the very end and no one wanted to leave! If you want to have a party that everyone remembers I highly suggest this company. All of our expectations were... Read More exceeded and we had the best wedding thanks to our dj and mc from elite sound !

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Natalie L

Danny Gee and Elite Sound Entertainment are absolutely amazing! Not only was the music by Danny Gee phenomenal, he kept the guest up all night. Which is exactly what we hoped for!The lighting and photo magic mirror were an awesome touch to our wedding as well! Guest are still... Read More talking about it!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Sara G

Cory Fandel is phenomenal! He rocked our wedding from start to finish and had a little something for every one of our guests to dance too! Our dance floor was packed all night long. He also really knows how to organize the evening so that everything flows together. Cory is super... Read More reliable and responsive. He took time to get all the information he needed to make our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception the very best, and within the details of what my husband and I wanted. I highly recommend Cory and the Elite Sound Entertainment team for all your DJ and MC needs!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

Johnny Budz & Elite Sound Entertainment were just AMAZING!!! They took our wedding to the next level and would recommend them to anyone looking to have a great time!! Communication was very important to us and Johnny made us feel comfortable during the whole process.... Read More A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Company!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Stephanie L

DJ Joe was the best!!! I'm so happy we went with Elite Sound Entertainment!! He was professional and so easy to work with. We told him what music we liked and what we were looking for, and he just knew what to play! I had people come up to me to tell me how awesome the music... Read More was!!! We danced all night. Photo booth was also so much fun! Loved the take home album! Thank you DJ Joe!!! It was the best night of my life!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Samantha H

I wish I could give way more than 5 stars because our wedding reception was AMAZINGGG thanks to our awesome DJ, Joe P from Elite Sound Entertainment!!! The dance floor was packed the entire night and every song was a hit with the crowd. Friends and family contacted me afterwards... Read More saying that they had never been to a wedding with such a great DJ and such a packed dance floor. Joe was amazing to work with and it is obvious that he is a seasoned pro... everything was perfect from start to finish and we could not be more happy with choosing him as our DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Katelyn C

DJ Jay G was absolutely amazing!! My husband and I were married in June and our guests still tell us that our wedding was the best they have been to because of how great the music was. The mix of music was perfect and kept the whole dance floor full all night! Jay was so... Read More wonderful to work with and always made sure that we were happy and having fun! Make sure you book them for your wedding, it will be the best decision you make!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alexis C

Elite entertainment was excellent!! We couldn't have had a better dj experience for our big day. Cory was not only a pleasure to work with during the planning process but definitly knew how to keep the crowd going on the dancefloor. They made the process of picking songs really... Read More easy and were extremely organized which was a huge plus. I would absolutely recommend them to any couple for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kayla L

o We worked with a harpist, pianist, and DJ Danny Gee from Elite Sound Entertainment. Working with ESE in the planning phases was GREAT! We planned our wedding in NJ from 600 miles away in the Carolinas and this was no challenge for ESE. We had the pleasure of meeting Danny G... Read More via a skype call because we couldn’t make it up to meet in person and we were able to upload all of our songs with an online DJ planning tool. The live harpist during the ceremony was SO ROMANTIC. It really completed my vision for the day. We had a live pianist during cocktail hour and he did a fantastic job. I remember thinking I couldn’t believe he was still playing at one point during cocktail hour! Danny Gee was so easy to work with and he kept the dance floor PACKED all night. He did such a good job working the crowd and he went above and beyond to accommodate some of our crazy entry song and dancing requests. ESE truly made the night for us. Thanks for keeping things so fun, Danny Gee!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Stefani D

I had truly amazing vendors for my wedding and Danny Gee with Elite Sound was no exception. Where to even begin. He was absolutely AMAZING from start to finish! Danny had DJ'd my sister in law's wedding and we knew that we had to have him for ours. He was helpful every step of... Read More the way, meeting with us and always checking in. I knew if I had any questions he was just a call, text or email away. At our final meeting, Danny made sure to go through every detail with us to make sure our day was perfect. Danny played the perfect blend of music throughout the entire reception, keeping people dancing even between food courses. His experience speaks for itself - he was close with our venue's team and they worked hand in hand to keep everything running smoothly. One of the nicest people you'll ever meet, I would hire Danny over and over again! Thank you for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Katie C

Elite Sound Entertainment was the perfect DJ company for our wedding! Our DJ, Danny G, was helpful, responsive, and very thorough. It was easy to book our consultation and final appointment with them, and they helped us plan our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception... Read More music, and microphones for our ceremony. From beginning to end the process was very easy and I am very thankful to them!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 jaclyn c

all i have to say is, "wow." it was our perfect wedding. we had the best day of our lives, and we have you guys to thank. you were a huge part of our wedding story, so thank you for all of your hard work and talent. trust me, it did not go unnoticed. we worked with cory, and... Read More he was absolutely amazing. his personality, energy, skills...the list could go on and on. the first time we met him, i knew he would hit it out of the ballpark, and he sure did. he was always checking with john and i if things were alright, the order of events, songs, etc. he was attentive to our wishes, and we appreciated that so much. we could not have asked for better music or a better dj. he had the crowd, which was 200+ people, on the dance floor....the ENTIRE night. even during the venetian dessert hour....people were STILL dancing. im telling you, we were on our feet the whole reception. from start to finish. there was a variety of music, which everyone loved. new beats, oldies, classics...it was all just perfect. ps. he even had me dancing during the "cake cutting..." i just couldnt stop! i wanted to thank you all, especially cory, for making this all possible. i highly recommend your team. cory, you did not disappoint and we cant thank you enough. the next day we kept saying that we wanted to do the whole night over again. you were seriously amazing, thank you again.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Katie M

My husband and I had a hard time choosing between a DJ and a band for our wedding. We both had pros and cons to each, but chose to go with a DJ in hopes of more variety with different ages of guests and different genres of music. I’m so glad we chose Elite Sound Entertainment... Read More and they deserve 5 stars across the board. From our first appointment with Jay to the last song of our wedding, we could not have been happier and more confident in Jay and this company. Jay always was accessible and went out of his way to make meetings and calls 100% convenient for us, to the extent that he sat outside in his car during the week at 10pm so he wouldn’t wake his sleeping baby but could have a meeting with us because that’s what worked for our work schedules. Jay also gave great advice as far as flow and keeping people interested and dancing the entire wedding when picking and choosing songs. For the most part, Jay got to know us, learned what type of music we liked, and the rest was all up to him. We fully trusted him to read the crowd and pick and choose songs accordingly. I can honestly say, he did not steer us wrong in any way. So many people commented on how fantastic the DJ was, up until this day and we are over 2 weeks out. The variety he played and at the appropriate times really kept everyone on their feet and having the time of their lives. My father is proof, as he was dripping in sweat from dancing the entire night! We also got a photo booth with our package which was a big hit. They have a separate attendant working the photo booth who pastes all of the pictures from the night in a book that you then get to keep at the end of a night as a memento. Our wedding was as wonderful and fun and memorable as it was because of Jay. Thank you so much elite sound entertainment!

Johnny Budz

Not too many, if any at all, wedding DJ’s have the résumé Johnny Budz does. For almost 20 years, DJ Johnny Budz has been one of the most popular names in the tri-state area. He’s a radio DJ (103.5 WKTU, Sirius XM BPM, Music Choice TV, Pulse 87, 92.3 NOW). He’s a night club resident DJ (D’Jais, Rise, Webster Hall, Waterside, etc). He's remixed/produced Billboard #1 tracks as well. Johnny brings a unique, high energy DJ style to your wedding that will guarantee to keep all your guests out of their seats all night long. He books up to 2 years in advance, so please contact us today to inquire!