The soundtrack to the greatest night of your life

Established in 2002 by DJ Johnny Budz, Elite Sound Entertainment is a Knot "Hall of Fame" awarded DJ company. We have held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ of over 15 years. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. We are preferred and recommended by over 25 wedding venues in NJ. We also offer Photo Booths, Lighting design, Plasma Displays, Social Media integration, C02 blasters and so much more. Please review some of the 600+ reviews to hear what brides say about us! We are "The Soundtrack to the greatest night of your life"!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ ​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ (201) 843-8003
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Debra Z

Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment were the best pick for our wedding! All night our guests kept telling us how fantastic the music was, and Cory kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Leading up to the wedding Cory was super easy to work with, and we would definitely... Read More recommend him and Elite Entertainment for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Maggie J

Danny Gee is the best!! If I could do my wedding over I would pick him again a 1000 times!! He was only a text away every step of the process. Even when we had a last minute change an hour before the ceremony Danny was able to accomadte us.He had our entire wedding on the dance... Read More floor the entire time. Everyone at our wedding had a blast and danced the entire night. When the last song played everyone at the wedding was chanting "one more song" and Danny of course rose the occasion. Couldn't ask for a better DJ. You are lucky if you get to work with this guy and this comanpy. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Danny and elite sound entertainment!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole & Anthony G

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Johnny Budz and his team were energetic, attentive, and helpful during our meetings to create the perfect outline of our wedding night. Everything was perfect from the music, the lighting, photo booth, and... Read More the voice over speeches during our parent dances that surprised the guests. We were in awe how the dance floor was packed all night with an amazing mix of music. Our wedding was a month ago and we continue to get compliments about how amazing the Dj was and how perfect the night went. Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for the best night with amazing memories created at our wedding. We recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to everyone who wants individual attention and help to create the perfect wedding night.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Julia B

I can't thank Cory & Elite Sound enough for providing us with amazing services on our wedding day last weekend! Everything was on point from the music, to the lighting and the photo booth. I didn't even have to tell them what to play, they were able to feel out the vibe of the... Read More party and just went with the flow & everybody was loving it. They had every single one of our guests on the dance floor including my 85 year old grandmother!! Thank you guys so much for accommodating all of our last minute needs & giving us a night to remember!! Highly recommended! :)

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 James M

Elite sound entertainment provided incredible service for our wedding. Danny Gee was our DJ for the event and was amazing. He read the crowd and had the dance floor rockin the entire night. Heard from many guests that this was the most fun wedding they've been to, and much of... Read More that credit goes to Danny. He was extremely professional and great to work with. We also had the photo booth, and the props and attendants were great as well. Thank you so much to elite sound entertainment and Danny Gee for helping to make our wedding unforgettable

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Kristie C

Elite Sound and DJ Joe P. were nothing short of AMAZING the night of our wedding and every step of the way planning. Every email and phone call was answered promptly and I felt completely comfortable knowing that our wedding was in their hands. Joe P. had everyone on the dance... Read More floor the entire night with music that pleased every generation. I've received praise and compliments for Elite Sound services from my guests. Besides the music, our wedding was taken to the next level with other features provided by Elite Sound. Our first dance was accompanied with "dancing on the cloud" that had our guests in awe. Throughout the night CO2 blasters were shot off during our entrance and throughout the night. We took amazing pictures when the CO2 blaster was hooked up to a gun that me and my husband were able to use. Light up letters spelling LOVE is a new feature they offer that was on the opposite side of the dance room near the dance floor that our guests LOVED and took several pictures with as a backdrop. Our night was magical and perfect and a huge part of that was all thanks to Joe and Elite Sound.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Kate M

Hiring DJ Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment for our November 2016 wedding was by far the BEST decision we could have made! From the initial meeting all the way up to the big day, Cory's professionalism and expertise throughout the entire planning process was top notch. Plus, we... Read More loved how easy ESE made it for us to select all our music choices through their personalized portal. With plenty of opportunities to sit down with Cory and discuss every last detail, it was such a relief to know that all our music for the big day was picked out and ready to go! Come the wedding day, everything was absolutely perfect. Cory killed it! From the ceremony to the reception, Cory and his team did an incredible job with the lighting, snap photography and, of course, the music - the dance floor was literally never empty! My husband and I are still fielding compliments from our guests who tell us the variety of music at our wedding (genres, decades, slow/fast) was the best they'd ever heard. The music definitely set the right tone and helped enhance the overall vibe of the entire night. If you're looking for a kickass DJ for your upcoming wedding, we would absolutely recommend DJ Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment. Thanks again for helping to make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Nicole D

Joe Paolillo was an absolute pleasure to work with. He really listened to our preferences in music choices from our initial meeting to the day of our wedding. He provided the perfect mix of music throughout the entire night. Our guests complimented the music choices and were... Read More really impressed with Joe. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! And of course an EPIC "shout" as the last song of the night. We will be referring Joe to everyone we know. Thanks again for making our wedding such a blast and a night we will remember forever.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Heidi F

The only way to describe the music at my wedding is perfect. DJ Jay G had my guests out on the dance floor the entire time. I was actually concerned that the dance floor was going to peak before the main entree was served, because everyone was dancing from the start. Whem my... Read More fiancé and I first met with DJ Jay G, we requested a frat party vibe. With the upmost respect and professionalism he steered us towards a more inclusive mix, while still assuring us we would have the party we wanted. Without a doubt he delivered. Venue staff members even commented on the quality of the music and the number of dancing guests. DJ Jay G was also a great MC - making sure that everything from the first dance to the surprise speech volunteers went smoothly. Without a doubt I would recommended Elite Sound Entertainment.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Katie I

When planning a wedding, everyone tells you "Expect something to go wrong"....Nothing went wrong for us, and we have Danny and the team at Elite Sound Entertainment to thank for that. From the meetings before the wedding to the actual wedding night, Danny made us feel so... Read More comfortable knowing he was going to kill it. He 100% did kill it!!! Our dance floor was packed from start to finish and most importantly he played music that EVERYONE in the room, all age groups wanted to hear. We can't say enough good things about Danny and Elite!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Katie S

Johnny Budz and Danny are PHENOMENAL! As the first wedding of my friends and family they set the bar so high and kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Everyone has told us it was the best wedding they have been to and we had guests (of all age groups) tell us they didn't... Read More want to leave the dance floor for a minute because they were afraid they would miss something. The energy in the room was unlike anything we have experienced and Johnny read the crowd perfectly and everyone was so upset when the night had to come to an end. Working with Johnny, Danny, and the team in the months leading up was a breeze as well - we also had a piano player for the ceremony and cocktail hour and used their photobooth and both were major hits. They are true professionals and Debbie at the office is so organized, answered all my questions quickly and was so sweet! We also had a last minute request for the Hoorah and two spur of the moment guest singers (surprises from our parents) and they were so accommodating. Everything flowed perfectly! I cannot say enough great things about Elite Sound and stress if you want to have the most fun wedding and show your guests an incredible time, you must book with them! I have used them for three corporate events now because my company and I just cannot get enough. Thank you Johnny, Danny, and Debbie for the most amazing night and I can't wait to work with you guys more! We are clearly your biggest fans and wish we could relive our wedding over and over again!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Jo-Ann P

We contacted Elite Sound (Cory) after we attended a banquet that he was the DJ/MC of. I knew I had to have him for our wedding and I was not disappointed. He was so easy to work with and he was honest with us throughout the entire process. He was on time and spoke with me a few... Read More times before our wedding started. Our guests danced the entire night away and I still hear that our wedding has been the best wedding some of our guests have ever been to. In fact, one of our guests grabbed Cory's information and intends to book him/Elite for her upcoming party and my best friend booked them for her wedding in Sept of 2017. I would recommend Elite Sound to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Subi B

My husband and I got married in early December 2016. Our DJ was Cory; he and his crew were awesome to work with. They honored all of our requests and were professional and courteous throughout the whole event. We would highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to anyone looking... Read More for a great time at their event! Thank you again for providing such great service to us and our guests!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Amanda T

If you are looking for an insane party from beginning to end than look no further. Johnny Budz has been getting people on the dance floor for longer than I can remember, so who better to hire for the best day of your life?! NO ONE! We literally brought Djais to Seasons and it... Read More was the best day ever. Not only friends, but family raved about how much fun they had. No one sat down all night. John is also extremely professional and honest. He doesn't oversell and provides opinions and insight based on his many years of experience. I am so happy we went with Elite Sound and I cannot thank them enough for all of the hard work and effort they put into my wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Sierra S

Corey not only made our wedding our own he helped us create exactly what we needed to represent ourselves and our music philosophy. We loved working with Corey and will do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Melissa C

DJ Johnny Budz and his crew were amazing! They know how to keep people dancing! Our guests were so pleased to see a variety of music for every age group and they kept the dance floor packed all night! We also had a photo booth and candid photographer with Elite. Both were... Read More AMAZING! The candid photos are such a nice touch for the wedding. Guests really enjoyed seeing pictures scrolling throughout the night on the plasma tv's. The photo booth was never empty and there were so many props! We absolutely loved Elite and cannot wait to use them in the future for another gathering! Thank you guys again you are amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jenn K

DJ Steve and our MC Mike were absolutely superb. We discussed the wide range of music we wanted to hear a week before the wedding to accommodate the wide range of people who would be at our wedding, and they simply knocked it out of the park. They had great energy and kept the... Read More party going all night. I would absolutely recommend Elite Sound to anyone planning a wedding or any other type of event!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Allie A

DJ Joe P from Elite Sound Entertainment was terrific! From our first meeting, he listened to what we liked and wanted. He had the dance floor full for the whole wedding and we received multiple compliments on how much fun people had dancing. Joe made the whole process easy and I... Read More will definitely be recommending him to our friends.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Erica A

Jay G was AMAZING! I can't thank him enough! He and his whole team did an amazing job and we will never forget it. He really kept the dance floor packed and we make sure everything from the ceremony to leaving the venue felt perfect! My husband and I really felt our opinion and... Read More thoughts were valued during the planning stages. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica R

Our wedding was everything and more than we could have ever imagined thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Danny G and the team were incredible from the time we began our meetings to our BIG DAY! From the live musicians for our ceremony to the great mix of music during the... Read More reception- they had the dance floor packed for 4 hours straight! Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment, Danny G and the team, including our candid photographers which we have some great shots of everyone dancing the day away. We recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to any future bride's and groom's looking for help creating the perfect wedding- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Nicole T

Steve rocked it! We are still hearing about how awesome our DJ was. He had all of our guests on the dance floor all night. He took our recommendations and literally incorporated them perfectly. The photo booth was also awesome and guests had so much fun since there was so much... Read More space. We love our photo album we received with all the photos taken by our guests! Literally can't even put into words how amazing Elite sound was and how awesome and easy it was to work with Steve throughout the process!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Ashley S

Danny Gee was incredible!! It was hard for us to figure out what kind of music would work for both our styles and that would go well with our wedding. Danny was energetic and did a fantastic job at reading our group. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night, and even kept... Read More them singing along from their seating during dinner! I would recommend Danny to anyone looking for a DJ. He was very professional, and kept to our timeline perfectly. I was not as pleased with our photo booth. I did not feel like we received the service I had hoped for given the money we spent. We were told that since we had an average about of photos taken, that it was not as big of a deal. During the wedding however, I felt like every time I looked over, the booth was closed. We also booked about a year out of our wedding and definitely felt like we were off of their radar for a while. Understanding their a large growing company, I didn't love the customer service. Overall, yes to Danny Gee, the rest depends on your wedding day budget and vision.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jessica C

What can we say about Elite Sound Entertainment? They are the BEST New Jersey has to offer! During our entire planning process we were so pleased with everything the guys at Elite Sound did for us. From our first meeting with Johnny Budz he made everything so easy and simple. We... Read More were all about adding some extras to our package with them which included: a step and repeat, dancing on clouds, and CO2 blasters. Our step and repeat backdrop was BEAUTIFUL. We could not get over how nice our design came out! We used the step and repeat as a favor and our guests absolutely LOVED them! We had even bought frames and the step and repeat photographer actually put each and every picture in a frame in time for the end of the wedding. For the dancing on clouds, it just made our first dance that much more breathtaking. My husband and I had choreographed our first dance and we knew the dancing on clouds would just be that added wow factor to get all the feels! Looking back at some photos and videos from friends, it was pure magic. And finally the blasters! They were perfect for every high point during the night! For our entrance into the party as husband and wife, and of course throughout the night when the dance floor was packed. Our MC Mike was excellent! He did a great job getting everybody pumped and keeping the bridal party organized! Finally our DJ Johnny Budz... just the best end of story. My husband wanted JB from the start from all the glory days of DJAIS and it was a dream come true for us! Johnny is relaxed, professional, and just knows exactly what he's doing. He listened to our requests, followed a great progression of music as the night carried on, and left us with the best night of our lives! We had TONS of our friends telling us they left their hearts out on the Crystal Plaza dance floor that night, and that's all thank to you JB! Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for providing us with so many wonderful things that made our wedding unforgettable, and beats that rocked the entire night! We love you guys!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Sara S

We found Elite Sound on Wedding Wire and we couldn't have found a DJ to entertain at our wedding. We asked DJ Jay G and he was amazing! He kept our crowd on the dance floor all night! He knew how to get everyone dancing and reads the crowd better than anyone. We also rented... Read More the photobooth from Elite and it was perfect. The guests love the photobooth (who doesn't?) and the set-up, props, backdrop etc. was perfect. Jay and his team make for a fantastic night at your wedding. Book them!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Margaret C

DJ Steve M was fabulous! He worked with us through our entire planning process and was so helpful with everything! The team was incredibly professional and accommodating. Priscilla in the office was so attentive and responded quickly to any inquiries. We had some unusual music... Read More requests for our wedding and Steve was ready and willing to make them happen. Everything was wonderful, we couldn't have asked for anything more! Thanks Elite!

Johnny Budz

Not too many, if any at all, wedding DJ’s have the résumé Johnny Budz does. For almost 20 years, DJ Johnny Budz has been one of the most popular names in the tri-state area. He’s a radio DJ (103.5 WKTU, Sirius XM BPM, Music Choice TV, Pulse 87, 92.3 NOW). He’s a night club resident DJ (D’Jais, Rise, Webster Hall, Waterside, etc). He's remixed/produced Billboard #1 tracks as well. Johnny brings a unique, high energy DJ style to your wedding that will guarantee to keep all your guests out of their seats all night long. He books up to 2 years in advance, so please contact us today to inquire!

Start a Conversation!