Elite Sound Entertainment

(486)

Saddle Brook , NJ

Why is Elite Sound the preferred DJ company in NJ?

It’s your day and it’s important that you party your way! Whatever atmosphere you are looking for, we can provide. We offer customized playlists for all varieties of music that will ensure your reception is one that you and your guests will never forget. Email us to reserve your date today!

$$$

Music Types

60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Arabic, Classic Rock, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, R&B, Soul, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Coordination Services, Lighting, MC Services, Uplighting

194 5, Saddle Brook , NJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

DJ Jay G is an Amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Michele

The moment we met met with Jay we felt comfortable and excited to have him as our wedding DJ. He listened to our requests (I didn't want to be put on the spot or called out to dance on the mic) and totally respected that. He played all the music we wanted and really read the crowd to keep everyone interested. We danced the entire night and had an amazing time! He provided the ceremony and cocktail music and made some great suggestions when we needed help. We also booked the photo booth through him and it was such a hit! Everyone had a great time with it and the props were so much fun that they even ended up on the dance floor! Jay was always available to answer any questions I had. He was very prompt which is really important to a bride planning a wedding! That was very much appreciated! I would highly recommend using Jay G and Elite sound to anyone who is getting married!

DJ Jay G is fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Jessica

DJ Jay G is fantastic!! We had a broad mix of ages at our wedding and he had everyone up and dancing. He really knows how to select songs and "feel" the crowd. We had an afternoon wedding and the dance floor was still packed! Jay G is super responsive with all communication--you will not be waiting to hear back from him at all. His friendly demeanor and professional (yet fun) personality is the perfect mix for a wedding. So many guests came up to us and told us what a great wedding they had and how awesome the DJ was! We highly recommend DJ Jay G from Elite Sound Entertainment--I wish we could party all over again!

Nothing short of Perfect

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Amanda S

I cannot say enough about Joe and the crew from Elite Sound Entertainment. We met with several DJs prior to meeting with Joe, and upon a friends recommendation we went to Elite and instantly we knew that we wanted Joe to DJ our wedding. He was nothing short of a true professional. We discussed our likes/dislikes and he knew immediately what we wanted at our wedding. The day of the event proved just that. His music choices and transitions were spot on. There wasn't a moment of the evening where the wasn't a filled dance floor. All our guests raved about the music and lighting, and we all wished the night would not end. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything. Mariusz & Amanda Strus

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Ellen M

Joe P from Elite Sound was amazing! He made the whole process of planning our wedding so easy and stress free. You know it's a good time when guests don't leave the dance floor! James's favorite band is Green Day and he even found a way to incorporate them into the mix! The music had everyone out of their seats and dancing all night long! I would recommend Joe to anyone. Such an amazing job at our wedding and truly made it unforgettable!

Two thumbs up!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Jen K

DJ Jay was able to get everyone out on the dance floor. It was a little too loud despite a request or two to turn it down, but in the end everyone had a blast.

4/10/2015 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, and we are so glad everyone had a blast at your wedding! Please keep in mind that your venue required the DJ to use their in-house speakers, which are built into the ceiling and very close to the... Read Less Read More

Happy bride !

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Lindsey B

My husband and I were very happy with Joe and elite sound entertainment for doing a wonderful job at our wedding. All of my guests went out of their way to tell me what an amazing job Joe and his team did. From the music and Uplighting, to the photo booth, it was everything we had hoped for!! We would definitely recommend Joe, as well as elite sound entertainment, to anyone which needs such services in the future :-)!

Thank you Joe & DJ Elite!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015

Joe and Elite Sound were absolutely amazing during the process of my wedding planning. Joe was extremely helpful and made everything so easy, not to mention patient and accommodating! Everyone's energy and passion got my husband and I so excited for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with our weddings music entertainment. Thank you Joe! Desiree and Ricky K.

March 21,2015 wedding with Jay G

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 clarice s

Where do I begin to describe Jay G and Elite Sound Entertainment. First let me start by the first time I saw Jay G in action. It was back in July 2012 at my cousin's wedding. A little over a year later I was engaged. The first vendor I contacted back in 2013 was Jay G at Elite Sound. I remember that 2012 wedding and thought it was the best I had ever been to and needed to have Jay as our DJ. The first appointment with Jay, before he was even finished speaking I handed over our deposit check. From that moment, for the next 2 years Jay answered every message and helped us plan our wedding for TWO YEARS. He was so patient, flexible, understanding and incorporated EVERY detail with our wedding. Then the day came March 21,2015, I have heard many DJs claim to be able to "read the crowd" and they never fulfilled that promise. With Jay, that day, he absolutely did read our crowd. We had people from 18 months to 95 years old. Every single guest was on the dance floor. He kept the energy going all night and knew the perfect times to slow it down. He even helped us celebrate my father's birthday which was the same day by getting the guests to sing happy birthday while my father cut his cake. Our best man gave an awful speech and immediately after Jay came to check on us. He took care of everything and was so sincere with us from day one. I literally will book Jay for every single event I ever have and so should you. Please don't book a DJ who "claims" to give you everything you want and doesn't deliver. Jay delivers EVERY time. You will not regret booking Jay.

Thank you DJ JayG & Elite Sound Entertainment

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Larissa M

We had experienced Elite Sound Entertainment at a good friend's wedding, so we knew right away we wanted them to DJ our wedding. DJ Jay G was our DJ and he was incredible! He brought so much energy to the wedding, played all the songs we love and kept the party going all night! He was so easy to work with from beginning to end. The music and lights display really set the tone we were looking for for our night. We highly recommend DJ Jay G & Elite Sound Entertainment if you want a fun and exciting dance floor at your wedding!

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Deirdre

Joe was fantastic! He met with my husband and I twice and was available in between meetings to talk about the music for our wedding. He was a great listener as I shared my vision for our wedding day music. He understood the atmosphere I wanted to create at my wedding and provided suggestions to enhance our playlist. He kept in touch with me the night of our wedding to make sure we were happy with the flow of the music. He even worked with our maitre d to make sure our entrance and reception went smoothly. I can't say enough about his professionalism, clear communication and support on our wedding day! He's a 5 star DJ!

WE HAD THE MOST AMAZING DJ!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Dawn P

Joe P. exceeded our expectations! We planned our wedding from San Diego and Joe made the entire process seamless. He is passionate about what he does and truly takes the time to get to know you. He is extremely easy to talk to and quickly learns your personality and the music you most enjoy. We named only a few songs we wanted to hear, and from there, he knew exactly what to play the rest of the night. We had the most amazing dance party! Thank you, Joe, for being a part of and helping to create the best day of our lives! It was a pleasure to have you celebrate with us!

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 rebecca b

Jay G at Elite Sound did a fantastic job. They were professional but a lot of fun. They know what their doing and had everyone on the dance floor all night at our wedding. We were on that dance floor down till the last minute, my husband lost some of his voice from singing all night lol! Go with these guys and you will not be dissapointed!

awesome

Reviewed on 2/09/2015

Exactly what I hoped for! We had so much fun with Kevin as our DJ

Excellent

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Jade C

Our wedding was 11.29.2014 and we used Elite Sound. Dave Mondo was our DJ. Dave and the MC were fantasic! Our guests partied all night long and they met all my requests with ease. You can totally trust these guys! I highly recommend them!

Best All-Around DJ

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Brian H

Elite Sounds entertainment was amazing at our wedding on January 2nd, 2015! Not only are they the most down to earth, helpful guys but they are also the best at what they do! We had the best time at our wedding due to the music, our friends and family never left the dance floor. They played a good mix of everything, oldies and todays hits! They even took requests while using their best judgement. When we first spoke to Joe we knew immediately that we wanted Elite Sound for our wedding. He made everything so easy! We also used their photo booth and their new instagram booth which was raved about by our friends/family! Thank you so much for making our wedding one of a kind!!! We definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to have some fun at their wedding/event!

Elite

Reviewed on 1/26/2015

Professional, organized, great choice for wedding entertainment!

JOE P is the best!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Kaitlin D

We got married on New Year’s Eve and Elite Sound Entertainment was one the first vendors we booked! Many of our friends had previously used Elite Sound Entertainment for their weddings and highly recommended them. With that and the fact that there is not 1 bad review on them we decided to set up a meeting. From the moment we met Joe we knew we had found our DJ. My husband and I felt extremely confident with hiring Elite Sound Entertainment and Joe P. Joe was available whenever we needed and was really invested in making us happy. We ended up booking our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music with them along with our photo booth and up-lighting . Both my husband and I agreed that music can either make or break your wedding. When the day came, JOE P and Elite Sound Entertainment more than delivered. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! So many of our guests came up to us and commented on how amazing our DJ was and that we had the best wedding music. Even both of our 90 year old grandparents were up dancing all night long. We even had people complement our ceremony and cocktail hour music. I highly recommend Joe P and Elite Sound Entertainment – you won’t be disappointed!

Is there a 10 Star Rating Option?!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Silvia B

Ladies & gentlmen, if you are looking for entertainment for your upcoming event, look no further! Jay & his team at Elite Sound Entertainment provided entertainment services at our NYE wedding at the Westmount Country Club on 12/31/14. My husband and I met with Jay in the spring of 2013, and decided to book our event with him right away. Jay was an absolute gem to work with! He was extremely flexible, honest, informative, and extremely excited to work our event. My husband & I read through reviews, and received personal recommendations to work with Elite Sound. We are so glad that we did!! We are both from Portuguese background, so we found it very important that our bi-lingual guests were just as entertained. Our dancefloor was packed the entire night! Jay & his team got a feel for the crowd and had everyone amped up, which my husband & I were concerned with due to the cultural background, and the guest age range. Throughout the night Jay checked in with us asking if we needed anything, or if we felt that we needed to do anything differently at any point. I was an anxious bride, and anytime that I had any concerns/questions I bombarded Jay with e-mails & text messages; he responded right away. He always provided his opinion & information when needed. The office manager was also very helpful, as she provided regular contact & "reminders" when things were due. The planner website is also an excellent tool to use as it is easy, resourceful, and helped keep me organized, unlike other entertainment companies that we met with. Future brides & grooms, save yourself the time, and book with Elite Sound Entertainment. We loved working with Jay, & will continue to recommend him to our family/friends & will certainly book for future events!

Best night! Never stopped dancing!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Adrianne R

Elite Sound Entertainment was the absolute best decision we made for our wedding day. DJ Jay Gumnitz was incredible, from the time we booked to planning the specifics to the actual day of. So professional and accommodating to our requests. It was perfect! The dance floor was packed all night and the photo booth was a huge hit. I can't thank them enough for the work they did. I highly recommend their services for all brides in the NY/NJ area. You will not be disappointed!

#1 DJ

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Crystal C

My husband and I planned our wedding for NYE and during our planning we didn't realize it would be so hard to find people to want to work on New Years. We had been to a wedding were Dave was the DJ, we were impressed start to finish. He kept us on the dance floor the entire night with his amazing play list. From then we knew we wanted him to be our DJ so we crossed our fingers and made the call. Dave took us on, holiday and all. The planning was easier then expected, he walked us through the entire planning process. We put our trust in Dave and he didn't let us down. He made the extra effort to make sure the NYE count down was special and to our liking. Everyone including us loved him and we couldn't be happier. We highly recommend Dave to anyone looking for a very professional, well organized DJ that will make your party stand out from the rest.

Outstanding Service!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Brittany L

I used Elite Sound for my wedding last weekend and they did an incredible job! Not only was their site extremely helpful and user-friendly for pre-wedding planning (which is helpful when you're planning a wedding from so far!) their service the day of was outstanding. They played all my requests and also added in songs that my crowd responded perfectly to. I would highly recommend their services to anyone. Thanks again to Elite Sound and DJ Jay G to help make my wedding day perfect!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Catherine J

From day 1 DJ Jay-G was nothing short of amazing. He was extremely helpful with the entire process from start to finish. He was able to take our vision and make it a reality on our special night. Our guests have still not stopped raving about him. He kept the dance floor packed the entire evening and made sure to appeal to all our guests. Five stars does not do him enough justice. I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed.

Send Email