The soundtrack to the greatest night of your life

Established in 2002 by DJ Johnny Budz (WKTU, Sirius XM etc), Elite Sound Entertainment is a Knot "Hall of Fame" awarded DJ company. We have held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ of over 15 years. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. We are preferred and recommended by over 25 wedding venues in NJ. We also offer Photo Booths, Lighting design, Plasma Displays, Social Media integration, C02 blasters and so much more. Please review some of the 600+ reviews to hear what brides say about us! We are "The Soundtrack to the greatest night of your life"!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ Serving NJ & NYC (201) 843-8003
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Debra Z

Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment were the best pick for our wedding! All night our guests kept telling us how fantastic the music was, and Cory kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Leading up to the wedding Cory was super easy to work with, and we would definitely... Read More recommend him and Elite Entertainment for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Maggie J

Danny Gee is the best!! If I could do my wedding over I would pick him again a 1000 times!! He was only a text away every step of the process. Even when we had a last minute change an hour before the ceremony Danny was able to accomadte us.He had our entire wedding on the dance... Read More floor the entire time. Everyone at our wedding had a blast and danced the entire night. When the last song played everyone at the wedding was chanting "one more song" and Danny of course rose the occasion. Couldn't ask for a better DJ. You are lucky if you get to work with this guy and this comanpy. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Danny and elite sound entertainment!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole & Anthony G

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Elite Sound Entertainment. Johnny Budz and his team were energetic, attentive, and helpful during our meetings to create the perfect outline of our wedding night. Everything was perfect from the music, the lighting, photo booth, and... Read More the voice over speeches during our parent dances that surprised the guests. We were in awe how the dance floor was packed all night with an amazing mix of music. Our wedding was a month ago and we continue to get compliments about how amazing the Dj was and how perfect the night went. Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for the best night with amazing memories created at our wedding. We recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to everyone who wants individual attention and help to create the perfect wedding night.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Kelly L

I can't say enough amazing things about Jay and the staff at Elite Sound Entertainment!! They did an amazing job at our wedding!! They played such a great variety of music that our guests from every age group were up dancing all night! I can't tell you how many compliments we... Read More got on the music!! I would highly recommend Jay and staff for any and all wedding/party needs!! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Amanda S

Can't say enough amazing things about Elite Sound!! From the moment we met with Joe, we felt that the personality of this group was so much more in line with what we were looking for vs. the more "Jersey" options in the area. We booked with Joe and were so excited, but then we... Read More had a family emergency where we had to move our wedding. Elite Sound worked with us to move the date and find a new DJ as Joe was booked and we were equally as happy with Cory! My husband and I LOVE dancing at weddings, so having a DJ that kept everyone else going with us was so important. Cory captured the exact vibe we were wanted for our wedding and kept the party going ALL night (we had an extra hour too!). He was so great at feeling the right moment to transition to the next song, spaced out the slow songs perfectly and didn’t MC too much. We got so many compliments from our guests on how much fun they had and we know that Cory and the team at Elite Sound was a big part of that!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Hanna C

Cory Fandel was an amazing DJ- he kept our guests dancing all night! People were so impressed- a guest at our wedding even wants to use Cory for his daughter's upcoming wedding! Working with Elite Sound Entertainment was so easy, they were not pushy, didn't try to get us to buy... Read More a bigger package or anything, and were very professional. You won't regret booking Elite for your next party!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Michele P

Steve and Elite Sound Entertainment are the best! We shopped around a bit for DJs because the music was the most important thing to us, Elite Sound Entertainment blew other companies away. At our wedding, everyone was up and dancing the whole time and many of the guests gave us... Read More compliments on the DJ! Steve was just so easy and nice to talk to. He understood what we wanted completely and took it to the next level. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding so much fun! Elite Sound Entertainment is the way to go!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jacqui/Rob N

Elite Sound did an amazing job for our wedding! Cory made the whole planning process extremely easy and stress-free! Any questions we had, he got back to us right away. He totally understood all of our needs and exceeding our expectations! Our guests raved over the music... Read More selection and the dance floor was PACKED all night! Our MC Mike was awesome and everything ran perfectly! Music is such an important part of a wedding and Elite Sound, Cory, and Mike did a phenomenal job of making our wedding the best night for everyone!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Leesa F

Elite Sound Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding!! Cory was phenomenal and great to work with! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Mike the MC was wonderful as well! We got SO MANY complements on the DJ and the music from our guests. I am so happy we chose... Read More Elite Sound!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jessica S

Joe and his team did an amazing job making our night absolutely incredible. He was so flexible and really worked hard to meet all of our desires for how our night would go. People danced all night, including us! He truly helped to make the most important day of our lives so... Read More memorable! We would send anyone looking for a DJ in the area to Elite!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Mo Z

LOVE Elite Sound! Thank you to Danny Gee our DJ for the evening. He made the night so special for us as he played the music we loved and kept the night rocking! He didnt miss a beat and even took on any curve balls we threw his way! Thank you to Elite Sound you guys are the... Read More best! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kristin b

The first DJ we met with when planning our wedding was Joe Paolillo from Elite Sound Entertainment. We immediately felt like he would do a phenomenal job but me and my husband felt it necessary to explore our options. No one even compared. Fortunately for us, Joe P was still... Read More available for our date and we booked him. He was everything we expected and more. He played all of our requests and did an amazing job reading our guests and knowing exactly what to play. Our guests were dancing ALL NIGHT. We even had several engaged couples ask us who our DJ was so that they could possibly book Joe P for their wedding. My husband and I would 100% recommend Joe P to DJ your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Sonia L

Jay and the entire Elite Sound team were the perfect fit for our wedding! Our dance floor was packed with everyone dancing. Jay felt out the vibe from the crowd and did an amazing job with the music. He made us feel so comfortable and would make sure to come up to us if we... Read More needed anything at all. I highly recommend him for every wedding!!! Awesome guy and amazing team! The photobooth was another big hit at our wedding too! We were able to take a home a book filled of pictures from the night with some sweet messages next to the pictures from our guests. Awesome memory for rest of our lives!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Melissa G

We were recommended to Elite Sound Entertainment and DJ Joe P. by our videographer, and are so happy that we were. I planned our entire wedding from out of state and didn't even meet Joe until our wedding day, but at that point he felt like an old friend. We had so many... Read More conversations through phone and email, and Joe was always responsive and helpful. A few days before the event, he called to go over all the last minute details to make sure that everything ran smoothly. We were so happy with the music throughout our entire event. We received compliments from so many people about how awesome the music was and how much fun they had...my husband's grandmother even made it to the dance floor for a little while! Joe somehow even managed to work in my special request to have some oldies music played for my father. Joe was more than willing to accommodate everything that we asked for, and he checked in with us during the evening to make sure that everything was okay. We would highly recommend DJ Joe and his team!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Andrea E

Where do I begin? From the moment we met with Danny Gee, it was instant, genuine, friendship. He offered us a beer (and maybe a shot) as soon as we walked in the door and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and at home. Everything we requested was made a priority... Read More and when we couldn't make a decision ourselves, he made the best suggestions we could've asked for... so much so that the songs he suggested became part of our wedding video and are now a part of our forever favorites. The night of our actual wedding, all of this came to fruition. From start to finish, it was honestly perfect... and all of our guests agreed. Danny Gee made us feel like we were family and at this point we consider him that. He is hands down the best DJ in New Jersey, and probably well beyond. I couldn't imagine celebrating our big day with anyone else leading the night. Thanks Danny... you're a good friend and even better DJ. Stephen & Andrea

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Maggie K

We booked Elite Sound for our June 24th wedding and were so happy with how the night went. Steve was easy to work with and it felt like we were working with a longtime friend instead of a one-time vendor. We didn't expect to receive so many compliments about the music and song... Read More selections from our guests. There was music for all of our guests to dance to regardless of age or music preference and the dance floor was filled all night. The payment process was easy to work with and we never had any issues getting in touch with Steve or Elite Sound. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Sonia F

Amazing!!!! We had Joe P. As our DJ and he was very professional and knew what music needed to be played to keep everyone dancing on the dance floor. He kept me and my groom in the loop throughout the night on what was coming up next. I received so many compliments from my... Read More guests on how much fun they had dancing! I highly recommend this company and Joe P. As your wedding DJ!!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Jennifer B

Thank you thank you thank you Elite Sound specifically Jay G!! We had the time of our life at our wedding because of the amazing music provided by Jay G and our percussionist! Everyone was up dancing majority of the night and still people are talking about how they couldn't... Read More believe the amazing variety of music played! It was seriously more than we could have ever expected!!! I would recommend them to any and everyone!! Thank you so much Elite Sound!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Brianna K

DJ Danny Gee was our DJ for my husband and I's wedding this past May and he was amazing!!! He was the best DJ for our wedding having music for the entire crowd. There was constantly people on the dance floor. We got the photobooth with our package as well. The photobooth itself... Read More was a hit and it was nice that my husband and I were able to keep a book of all the copies of everyone's photos. The only reason why I am giving them a 4 star is because the photobooth attendant (I forget her name) was not very interactive. Guests told me that they were asking her questions about the photobooth (like what props they had, etc) and she was very front and didn't seem to be all that excited to be there. With that being said, that was the only issue we came across. DJ DANNY GEE WAS AWESOME!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sylvia M

Steve @ elite sound was absolutely amazing! My guests are still talking about the music from our wedding! The guest I would never imagine on the dance room... were on the dance floor! Thank you Steve For catching every detail and making our day so special!!!! Seriously- look no... Read More further.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kristen K

Danny Gee and the entire Elite Sound Entertainment team were great to work with! They promptly answered all of my inquiries before the wedding and were more than happy to work with us to keep us within our budget. The music played at our wedding was exactly what we wanted and... Read More the dancefloor was packed all night! All of our guests are still talking about how great the party was! Thank you Danny Gee & team for making our wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Diane Tadros T

We absolutely loved Elite Sound! They are super easy to work with, very responsive, and any requests you have they are so easy going with. Everything was perfect, the music, their setup, the lighting, logos, etc. We used Joe P. as our DJ and everyone at the wedding told us how... Read More amazing our DJ was. Couldn't imagine having gone with anyone else!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Steven I

Do you want the best wedding you could possibly imagine? Pick Elite Sound Entertainment. The moment my wife and I met with Johnny originally we knew on that day we had found our wedding DJ. He recommended we select Danny G for the night of our event and boy did he steer us in... Read More the right direction. Danny was an absolute pleasure and was patient throughout the process, taking our calls on several separate occasions and running through the night of details a few weeks before. The attention to detail was outstanding. We had several special request songs for my wife, her family and friends and Danny was able to track them down in high quality for the wedding and was able to mix them in masterfully throughout the night. My crowd did not stop dancing and Danny and his staff knew exactly what to play and when to keep them on the dance floor. After the last song, my friends and family started chanting for one more song and Danny obliged... I've never seen that at a wedding before! Everything about Elite Sound Entertainment was absolutely perfect, and several of my guests who had weddings within the past few years said our DJ was the best. Thanks again Elite Sound!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kristen H

Elite Sound Entertainment was a true pleasure to work with! We were recommended DJ Danny Gee from a friend who had also had him DJ for their wedding. From our first meeting with Danny we knew he was the perfect choice for our event. He was professional and knowledgeable and... Read More answered all of our questions with his experienced opinion. We really felt like no matter what, he would make sure our wedding ran smoothly and that everyone would be on that dance floor all night long - AND boy we were right!! Literally EVERYONE was on that dance floor from the beginning to the end! We didn't want the party to stop!! I got SO many compliments on how fantastic my DJ was and how incredible he was at transitioning into songs smoothly and keeping the vibe and energy strong. A+++ for sure!!!! Thank you DJ Danny Gee!!!! xo

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Tiffany M

Joe P and the Elite Sound team were incredible! From the early stages of selecting entertainment and planning for our wedding, their experience, quality, care and attention to all the details put me completely at ease. Joe is so great at what he does, and everyone we dealt with... Read More at Elite Sound were consummate professionals. No question or detail was too small, and what Joe delivered for us on our wedding day at Nanina's in the Park completely hit the mark! He got to know us and read our crowd perfectly. Thank you Joe! (He is awesome!) I recommend Elite Sound Entertainment highly without any hesitation.

Johnny Budz

Not too many, if any at all, wedding DJ’s have the résumé Johnny Budz does. For almost 20 years, DJ Johnny Budz has been one of the most popular names in the tri-state area. He’s a radio DJ (103.5 WKTU, Sirius XM BPM, Music Choice TV, Pulse 87, 92.3 NOW). He’s a night club resident DJ (D’Jais, Rise, Webster Hall, Waterside, etc). He's remixed/produced Billboard #1 tracks as well. Johnny brings a unique, high energy DJ style to your wedding that will guarantee to keep all your guests out of their seats all night long. He books up to 2 years in advance, so please contact us today to inquire!