Elite Sound Entertainment

Saddle Brook , NJ

Why is Elite Sound the preferred DJ company in NJ?

Established in 2002, Elite Sound Entertainment has held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. Please review some of the over 500 reviews to hear what brides say about us!

$$$

Music Types

60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Arabic, Classic Rock, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, R&B, Soul, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Coordination Services, Lighting, MC Services, Uplighting

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Kristy M

Jay G was absolutely AMAZING! He did such a great job incorporating the requests we had, making sure the party was at the right pace the entire time, and overall keeping the night flowing perfectly. He had the entire crowd dancing the WHOLE night! We are still hearing from guests who have said they have never danced so hard / seen a wedding with so much dancing before!! He was a complete hit and we couldn't be more happy!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Alexandra C

Danny Gee was THE BEST DJ I could ever have asked for! He made the entire event so special and fun and we got nonstop compliments on the music! He really took the time to get to know us as a couple and what our musical tastes were and tailored the entire event to fit our taste. He played until they literally turned the lights on and kicked us out. It was the best night of my life and the music really made the event. THANK YOU DANNY AND ELITE SOUND!!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Katie S

DJ Jay came highly recommended to us from several friends and he did not disappoint. After meeting with Jay we knew immediately that we were putting the reception music in the right person's hands. Beyond that, we were confident that we didn't need to come up with any requests and that Jay would make sure the music was perfect. Throughout the entire reception the dance floor was never empty and guests of all ages were enjoying themselves. Thank you Jay for helping to make our reception one to remember!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Andrea M

I always felt that music makes the party. There's nothing worse than having nobody dancing at your wedding. When my fiancee and I were looking for a DJ for our wedding, we remembered a wedding that we had gone to a year prior. We remember LOVING the music and everyone up and dancing (even my parents loved it and danced all night!). We immediately got in contact with this couple and found out that it was Elite Sound Entertainment. We didn't hesitate to make an appointment to meet with them and we booked them right away! Danny Gee did our wedding that night and I honestly could not be more pleased with the job that he and his crew did!!! In our final meeting, we gave him a brief description of the music that we, along with our family and friends, like most and would get them on the dance floor. He took it from there and had everyone up all night! The music ranged from disco, motown, 80's, current, etc. You name it he played it! He read the crowd perfectly and knew what would keep our guests on the dance floor! After the wedding, I have had multiple people come up to me and tell me how much they enjoyed the music at the party and asked who our DJ was. It thrills me to know people enjoyed it so much and I have Danny Gee and Elite Sound to thank for that!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Susy M

DJ Jay G was amazing! Such a great guy to work with and did an awesome job at our wedding on 05/17/15. So many people at our wedding came up to my husband and I to tell us how great the music was. We couldn't be happier with Elite Sound Entertainment and DJ Jay G!! We highly recommend them for any event, but especially for a wedding.

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Jessica

To bad you can only give 5 stars, they are worthy of so many more! Johnny Budz & Vinny were perfect team, they read the crowd so well and new exactly what would keep people on the dance floor. They were professional, fun, and so organized. Family and friends are still talking about the music. Johnny & Vinny thank you for helping make our day absolutely perfect and unforgettable!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Tara G

If I could give Elite Sound Entertainment 10 stars I would! Unfortunately the rating only goes to 5! These guys are the BEST in the business. I have been to 20+ weddings where ESE brought their A game catering to each couple's needs, then we had the absolute pleasure of (yes it was a pleasure to have Joe P & crew at our wedding, who can say that about a vendor??), having DJ Joe P absolutely ROCK our wedding bringing everything he had, A++ game! Joe listened to our wishes and totally got what we were going for. He and the ESE team put together the absolute best set anyone could ask for. Our dance floor was INSANE the entire night. Everything we asked for and more. Everyone from my grandparents down to our 1 year old nephew were rocking out the entire night. We couldn't be any happier and absolutely recommend DJ Joe P and ESE to everyone! You'll be a happy customer, I guarantee it.

Simply Amazing!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015

My wedding was on 4/25/2015 and Jay G was our DJ. He was amazing. Our wedding had a good variety of different people since I am Polish and my husband is Puerto Rican. We needed someone who would play music for both sides of our families. The floor was never empty once he started. It was really amazing seeing everyone come together just with the sound of music. We were beyond satisfied with our choice of entertainment company/DJ. Thanks again for doing an awesome job!! Mr&Mrs.Vega 

So much fun!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Lindsay C

Dave and Mike were great! Everything from start to finish was a very smooth, easy and fun process. They kept us in the loop of exactly how our event would go but kept all of our ideas and what was important to us at the front of everything. I did not request songs at the end because I was overwhelmed with work and last minute details and they did a great song selection to keep the crowd happy. We definitely recommend them for weddings and other events!!!

DJ Joe is the BEST!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 nicole n

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of meeting DJ Joe and having him and his colleague Mike DJ our wedding. From the moment I met him he always was professional and easy to get along with. I even asked for a song request a few hours before the reception started and he was able to incorporate the song without a hesitation or a hint of anxiety. My guests and I stayed on the dance floor all night! We would highly recommend DJ Joe and the entire Elite Sound Entertainment company to anyone. We truly consider Joe a friend at this point and thank him for all of his hard work he put into our wedding to make it fun and memorable. And from the all important mother of the bride: Joe kept everyone on the dance floor for hours. Many thanks to DJ Joe!

Packed dance floor!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Danielle W

Our reception was full of energy and amazing because of Elite Sound Entertainment. Vinnie T and Johnny Budz were a pleasure to work even from our first meeting. The staff at Elite Sound Entertainment are responsive, professional, detailed, and beyond knowledgeable. They do a great job of reading the crowd and understanding your taste in music. We had a broad range of ages at our wedding and they had everyone up and dancing throughout the entire night. Johnny and Vinnie certainly know how to keep the party going and keep your guests moving on the dance floor. Elite also provided our dance floor lighting and the Step & Repeat at our wedding. They did an incredible job with creating the backdrop and everyone really enjoyed being able to go home with a photo. My husband and I highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment for any party, especially if you want the dance floor packed the entire night!!!! Thank you guys for ensuring that our special day was full of energy and unforgettable memories!

DJ Jay G is an Amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Michele

The moment we met met with Jay we felt comfortable and excited to have him as our wedding DJ. He listened to our requests (I didn't want to be put on the spot or called out to dance on the mic) and totally respected that. He played all the music we wanted and really read the crowd to keep everyone interested. We danced the entire night and had an amazing time! He provided the ceremony and cocktail music and made some great suggestions when we needed help. We also booked the photo booth through him and it was such a hit! Everyone had a great time with it and the props were so much fun that they even ended up on the dance floor! Jay was always available to answer any questions I had. He was very prompt which is really important to a bride planning a wedding! That was very much appreciated! I would highly recommend using Jay G and Elite sound to anyone who is getting married!

DJ Jay G is fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Jessica

DJ Jay G is fantastic!! We had a broad mix of ages at our wedding and he had everyone up and dancing. He really knows how to select songs and "feel" the crowd. We had an afternoon wedding and the dance floor was still packed! Jay G is super responsive with all communication--you will not be waiting to hear back from him at all. His friendly demeanor and professional (yet fun) personality is the perfect mix for a wedding. So many guests came up to us and told us what a great wedding they had and how awesome the DJ was! We highly recommend DJ Jay G from Elite Sound Entertainment--I wish we could party all over again!

Nothing short of Perfect

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Amanda S

I cannot say enough about Joe and the crew from Elite Sound Entertainment. We met with several DJs prior to meeting with Joe, and upon a friends recommendation we went to Elite and instantly we knew that we wanted Joe to DJ our wedding. He was nothing short of a true professional. We discussed our likes/dislikes and he knew immediately what we wanted at our wedding. The day of the event proved just that. His music choices and transitions were spot on. There wasn't a moment of the evening where the wasn't a filled dance floor. All our guests raved about the music and lighting, and we all wished the night would not end. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything. Mariusz & Amanda Strus

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Ellen M

Joe P from Elite Sound was amazing! He made the whole process of planning our wedding so easy and stress free. You know it's a good time when guests don't leave the dance floor! James's favorite band is Green Day and he even found a way to incorporate them into the mix! The music had everyone out of their seats and dancing all night long! I would recommend Joe to anyone. Such an amazing job at our wedding and truly made it unforgettable!

Two thumbs up!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Jen K

DJ Jay was able to get everyone out on the dance floor. It was a little too loud despite a request or two to turn it down, but in the end everyone had a blast.

4/10/2015 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, and we are so glad everyone had a blast at your wedding! Please keep in mind that your venue required the DJ to use their in-house speakers, which are built into the ceiling and very close to the... Read Less Read More

Happy bride !

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Lindsey B

My husband and I were very happy with Joe and elite sound entertainment for doing a wonderful job at our wedding. All of my guests went out of their way to tell me what an amazing job Joe and his team did. From the music and Uplighting, to the photo booth, it was everything we had hoped for!! We would definitely recommend Joe, as well as elite sound entertainment, to anyone which needs such services in the future :-)!

Thank you Joe & DJ Elite!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015

Joe and Elite Sound were absolutely amazing during the process of my wedding planning. Joe was extremely helpful and made everything so easy, not to mention patient and accommodating! Everyone's energy and passion got my husband and I so excited for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with our weddings music entertainment. Thank you Joe! Desiree and Ricky K.

March 21,2015 wedding with Jay G

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 clarice s

Where do I begin to describe Jay G and Elite Sound Entertainment. First let me start by the first time I saw Jay G in action. It was back in July 2012 at my cousin's wedding. A little over a year later I was engaged. The first vendor I contacted back in 2013 was Jay G at Elite Sound. I remember that 2012 wedding and thought it was the best I had ever been to and needed to have Jay as our DJ. The first appointment with Jay, before he was even finished speaking I handed over our deposit check. From that moment, for the next 2 years Jay answered every message and helped us plan our wedding for TWO YEARS. He was so patient, flexible, understanding and incorporated EVERY detail with our wedding. Then the day came March 21,2015, I have heard many DJs claim to be able to "read the crowd" and they never fulfilled that promise. With Jay, that day, he absolutely did read our crowd. We had people from 18 months to 95 years old. Every single guest was on the dance floor. He kept the energy going all night and knew the perfect times to slow it down. He even helped us celebrate my father's birthday which was the same day by getting the guests to sing happy birthday while my father cut his cake. Our best man gave an awful speech and immediately after Jay came to check on us. He took care of everything and was so sincere with us from day one. I literally will book Jay for every single event I ever have and so should you. Please don't book a DJ who "claims" to give you everything you want and doesn't deliver. Jay delivers EVERY time. You will not regret booking Jay.

Thank you DJ JayG & Elite Sound Entertainment

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Larissa M

We had experienced Elite Sound Entertainment at a good friend's wedding, so we knew right away we wanted them to DJ our wedding. DJ Jay G was our DJ and he was incredible! He brought so much energy to the wedding, played all the songs we love and kept the party going all night! He was so easy to work with from beginning to end. The music and lights display really set the tone we were looking for for our night. We highly recommend DJ Jay G & Elite Sound Entertainment if you want a fun and exciting dance floor at your wedding!

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Deirdre

Joe was fantastic! He met with my husband and I twice and was available in between meetings to talk about the music for our wedding. He was a great listener as I shared my vision for our wedding day music. He understood the atmosphere I wanted to create at my wedding and provided suggestions to enhance our playlist. He kept in touch with me the night of our wedding to make sure we were happy with the flow of the music. He even worked with our maitre d to make sure our entrance and reception went smoothly. I can't say enough about his professionalism, clear communication and support on our wedding day! He's a 5 star DJ!

WE HAD THE MOST AMAZING DJ!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Dawn P

Joe P. exceeded our expectations! We planned our wedding from San Diego and Joe made the entire process seamless. He is passionate about what he does and truly takes the time to get to know you. He is extremely easy to talk to and quickly learns your personality and the music you most enjoy. We named only a few songs we wanted to hear, and from there, he knew exactly what to play the rest of the night. We had the most amazing dance party! Thank you, Joe, for being a part of and helping to create the best day of our lives! It was a pleasure to have you celebrate with us!

TO Elite Sound Entertainment