Elite Sound Entertainment

Saddle Brook , NJ

Why is Elite Sound the preferred DJ company in NJ?

Established in 2002, Elite Sound Entertainment has held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. Please review some of the over 500 reviews to hear what brides say about us!

$$

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also... Read More got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd... Read More and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the... Read More entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Charissa S

Danny Gee is amazing. He had exactly the right amount of energy - Danny got the crowd on their feet without sounding like a baseball announcer. The whole night ran smoothly, as Danny was extremely coordinated with timing and communication with us and our venue staff. My... Read More husband and I had a blast at our reception, and many of our 250+ guests raved specifically about the perfect mix of music. People danced the entire time, and at times the dance floor was literally bouncing from everyone jumping. We couldn't have asked for a better night and highly recommend Danny for any wedding!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Jessica P

DJ Johnny Budz was the best decision that we made for our wedding. He took all of our ideas, and made them better than we could have ever imagined. Him and MC Lucas Prata had the dance floor packed and going all night! It is days later, and people can not stop talking about how... Read More talented and fun they were. We highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to anyone looking for something a little different for their wedding - something more memorable, fun, and exciting. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Kayla C

Our experience with Elite Sound was great from the very beginning! DJ Jay is professional and the planning meetings with him put my husband and I at ease for how our reception would go. DJ Jay had everyone on the dance floor the whole night - our guests can't stop raving about... Read More it! The music selection was great and every detail from the introductions to cake cutting went off without a hitch thanks to Jay. He even made sure to check in with myself and my husband to be sure we were doing okay throughout the night. Thank you DJ Jay and Elite Sound for an awesome wedding reception!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Sandra B

Elite Sound is AMAZING! We worked with Danny Gee for our August 1st wedding and he was everything we could have asked for....and more! We still have friends and family coming up to us and telling us how awesome the DJ was, and how he played the perfect music to keep everyone on... Read More the dance floor all night long!!! Everyone at Elite Sound was great! We always had our questions answered quickly, professionally and Danny and the rest of the team did everthing to make sure our night was perfect! Danny edited a song for a special father/daughter dance surprise that went exactly how I wanted it to, and he even worked with my brother (behind my back) to pull off a crazy surprise the night of the wedding!!!! He played music that was perfect for all generations, keeping all ages on the dance floor, all night long! Danny Gee was exactly what we were looking for in an MC and DJ combo. He was the perfect MC when needed, but let the music do the talking for most of the night without being intrusive. I would recommend him to ANYONE and EVERYONE!!!! Thank you so much Danny and everyone at Elite Sound!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

Awesome!!!!! Our DJ Jay Rocks!!! From the get-go to the finality, it was a very smooth transaction with Elite Sound Entertainment. I am the bride and Debbie from their office was super helpful!!! Love her! I was a nervous wreck from the planning to the Day-of and DJ Jay... Read More was right on top of all my inquiries and reassured me the whole way through. My wedding event at Liberty House, Jersey City, NJ on 8.7.15 was wonderful!!! Last-minute changes on the dance floor had to be made and DJ Jay cruised to the music changes like it was nothing. We cannot say enough about our whole experience. If you can do it, get the Photo Booth! They have some funny and awesome props :) Our guests enjoyed e v e r y t h i n g !!!! To Jay and the Crew, you guys ROCK!!! THANK YOU!!!! :) Larry & Lara

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

Words can not describe how amazing Jay and his team was for our wedding. He did everything as promised and kept it 100% professional. He was fun, enthusiastic and catered to not only me and the groom but to all of our guests. He worked well with the other vendors and everything... Read More went smoothly. The music was perfect and I couldn't ask for a better MC. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Courtney B

My husband and I have been to many weddings together and no other DJ compares with Jay G from Elite Sound Entertainment! The dance floor was always packed and our guests kept telling us how incredible our DJ was. Jay kept the party alive til the end of the night and you can... Read More clearly tell he loves what he does because of his energy! Jay was even able to play a traditional Armenian song for my mother, which made her night! We also rented the photo booth and loved how it could accommodate a large group of people. I designed a lot of the graphics, table numbers and signs at our wedding and Jay even worked with me to customize the photo booth header for our guests' photos. Overall amazing to work with - We highly recommend booking with Elite Sound Entertainment for your wedding or other event!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Sam R

Danny Gee really made our wedding special! He was great and easy to work with-he kept our all of our wedding guests on the dance floor all night!! Look no further then elite sound! Thank you Danny!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Brooke P

My husband and I had the best time at our wedding thanks to DJ Jay G and Elite Sound Entertainment. Our family and friends keep telling us that our wedding was so much fun and the music was awesome. At one point we looked around and saw that not one person was sitting in their... Read More seat and everyone was dancing!! Thank you Elite Sound and DJ Jay G for "turning it up" with us! <3 Brooke and Tim Drasher

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

Elite Sound did such a great job with our wedding. From the planning to the night of the event, they made everything incredibly easy and stress-free. It was evident that our deejay, Cory, spent a lot of time planning and making sure that he met our expectations. He was helpful... Read More in suggesting songs and beyond that he was very flexible, even helping through texts the day before the wedding. His attention to detail and professionalism were much appreciated. On the night of the wedding, Cory made sure everything ran smoothly. I would definitely recommend Cory and the team at Elite Sound for your event!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Amanda N

We chose Elite Sound Entertainment after hearing them at a friends wedding. We were so impressed that we decided to meet with them. After meeting with our DJ Steve Minichini we were hooked! Steve listened to our concerns and asked tons of questions regarding what we were looking... Read More for in a DJ for our wedding. When the day of the wedding came Steve did not disappoint! The dance floor was packed the whole night and we're still hearing compliments. We would definitely recommend Elite Sound Entertainment especially Steve Minichini.

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

Dave Mondo is the best DJ ever.... He was very attentive throughout the entire planning process and helped make our wedding unforgettable. Elite sound was very professional from the moment we sat in their office during our first meeting up to the day of the wedding. Dave and his... Read More staff were there to make everything run smoothly the day of and truly wanted to see the bride and groom have the wedding of their dreams..... Thank you for everything you guys did and being apart of our happily ever after. Ryan and I both wish we could relive the day! Thank you! Jillian and Ryan McGarry xo

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Kelly M

We could not be happier with our experience with Elite Sound for our wedding! Joe was our DJ and he was amazing! Our guests were dancing all night! Joe listened to what we wanted, made excellent suggestions of his own and was able to read our crowd to keep the dance floor... Read More packed! We had so many guests comment on how great the DJ was. I would absolutely recommend Joe from Elite Sound! He truly helped make our wedding a memorable night.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Krystal p

We found elitesound through The Knot originally. Upon seeing their website we noticed a good friend had also used them as a DJ. Her response to us asking about them? "Oh my god. No one ever left the dance floor" We were intrigued.. Then we met Jay G. There are no words to... Read More describe our first meeting. Comfortable and so exciting all at once. He had us so pumped for our big day that we wished our wedding would happen the next day! A year and a half later the day finally came.. And as promised, he exceeded all expectations. He listened to every detail and knew exactly how to keep our crowd happy. We knew from the start we loved him. (My husbands exact words "I'd hang out with that guy!") but we were more than convinced as soon as our wedding reception started. One of our best decisions was having EliteSound Entertainment DJ our wedding. They took it to the next level and we would recommend them over and over again!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Gilleanne T

There aren't enough positive words to describe our experience with DJ Jay G!! He was so receptive and easy to work with through the entire process. We knew we were in amazing hands after our first meeting and seeing how passionate he was about the music. We've gotten so many... Read More people telling us how great our DJ was and how awesome the variety of music was that he played during our reception. He did a fantastic job of keeping our dance floor packed, which was impressive since our venue had multiple floors and a unique setup. My husband says in his 29 years of living he'd never seen his dad dance and my father-in-law was on the dance floor the entire night!! I would absolutely recommend Jay for your wedding. It was hands down the most amazing night of our lives!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Jennifer B

We chose Elite Sound Entertainment for our wedding and couldn't be happier! They were so easy to work with and accommodated every request. They were one of the few stress-free parts of planning our wedding :) we wanted a very specific DJ style for our wedding and Danny at Elite... Read More was absolutely perfect. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 T M

Where do I begin. I stumbled across Elite Sound Entertainment on the Internet and figured I give them a shot. We had a sit down with DJ Joe P and boy were we not disappointed from day one. He was true professional. He's so passionate about his work and the relationship he builds... Read More with his clients, that it's beyond words. His guidance throughout the whole wedding process was flawless and he was readily available whenever we needed. Come our wedding day, it was all that I expected and more. The room was beautifully set up and he worked Mike all night. He played great music, everybody was dancing, even during dinner the dance floor was packed. He was interested the whole night coming up saying hello and checking in with us. I would definitely hire them again in the future. I consider Joe a friend now and not just a client that he did a gig for. Thanks again Joe P, it was a honor. Sincerely, The Massot's

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Ashley G

Danny Gee was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing. Our guests cannot stop talking about how our wedding was the best one they have ever been to. The music was fit to our crowd and we were all on the dance floor pretty much the entire night. We also had the photo booth which was... Read More such a blast and they give you a scrap book with everyone's photos by the end of the night. My expectations were not only met, but surpassed. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Ashley S

DJ Jay is absolutely amazing as a person, a DJ an MC. He has it all. Our wedding was absolutely incredible and that's thanks to Jay for completely making the party happen. Our expectations were beyond exceeded. With almost 300 people at our wedding you would think that it would... Read More be hard to keep people on the dance floor but that showed to be simple for Jay. All of our guests danced all night long. The energy in the room was through the roof. We also had the candids option and that was great the pictures are awesome and really captured the raw moments of our friends and family having a blast. Jay is so detailed he just wants the reception to be PERFECT and that's exactly what he did for us. All of our family and friends have been asking me where I found such an amazing DJ. I would absolutely recommend Jay to anyone who is looking for a DJ if an AMAZING fun filled night is what your looking for then Jay is the only guy for the job.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Jason V

We checked out a DJ and had a terrible first meeting. So we went to social media to ask who to go to. The answer came back several times (from people who didn’t know each other). Every time it was Elite Sound. My bride knew of Johnny Budz and Lucas Prata already anyway so it was... Read More a slam dunk. We went to meet with Lucas and we just clicked. He understood our mixed crowd and assured us they could get this party going. We loved the web portal to design our music scheme (no organized dances, no country, etc). In the final meeting, Lucas and Joe (the DJ) walked through it. They made sure every detail was in place. We even hit them with some last minute requests for the candid photos, a slideshow, and a very special surprise I had in store for my bride. They were more than accommodating, and actually very excited. From the moment we entered (which was AWESOME) until the last song, they watched the crowd and altered the playlist to make sure people had fun - and everyone did. We felt like Lucas really got to know us and our guests and played what everyone wanted to hear. We want to have another party just to have them do the entertainment. We should also note that Corey was a huge help with a special photo project I was working on. Everyone on the team made the night exactly what we hoped for. On another note, since Lucas Prata is also a recording artist, ask to hear a Lucas Prata song if you want a funny reaction. He hates it.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Alicia B

DJ Joe Paolillo in one word- INCREDIBLE! From start to finish he executed everything with professionalism, expertise and efficiency. We never felt for one moment that one of our biggest nights was in the wrong hands. DJ Joe P knew exactly how to get the party started, kept it... Read More going and incorporated songs perfectly and when appropriate. There was no downtime. There was no empty dance floor. Most importantly... there was no chicken dance hahaha Our crowd was a mix of our friends and family and no one felt like the music wasn't working for them. The compliments we received after the wedding are too many to count. Everyone had an amazing night to remember. Elite also did our lighting, monogram on the wall and photobooth. The lighting and team that set up was phenomenal!! I even had someone that worked at the reception venue come over to me to tell me specifically they have not seen the room look that great in a REALLY LONG time. The photobooth attendants did such a great job at putting the book together we keep it on our coffee table for everyone to look at. Its neat, fun and full of expression and perfectly displays the great time everyone had that night. We are just so glad we got to know DJ Joe P and the Elite Sound Entertainment staff over this past year and look forward to recommending them to everyone. Elite Sound Entertainment is where its at. They have this business down pat.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Danny L

Elite sound was amazing! Worth every penny!

TO Elite Sound Entertainment