Elite Sound Entertainment

Saddle Brook , NJ

Why is Elite Sound the preferred DJ company in NJ?

Established in 2002, Elite Sound Entertainment has held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. Please review some of the over 500 reviews to hear what brides say about us!

$$$ - Moderate

Music Types

60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Arabic, Classic Rock, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, R&B, Soul, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Coordination Services, Lighting, MC Services, Uplighting

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Ashley G

Danny Gee was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing. Our guests cannot stop talking about how our wedding was the best one they have ever been to. The music was fit to our crowd and we were all on the dance floor pretty much the entire night. We also had the photo booth which was such a blast and they give you a scrap book with everyone's photos by the end of the night. My expectations were not only met, but surpassed. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Ashley S

DJ Jay is absolutely amazing as a person, a DJ an MC. He has it all. Our wedding was absolutely incredible and that's thanks to Jay for completely making the party happen. Our expectations were beyond exceeded. With almost 300 people at our wedding you would think that it would be hard to keep people on the dance floor but that showed to be simple for Jay. All of our guests danced all night long. The energy in the room was through the roof. We also had the candids option and that was great the pictures are awesome and really captured the raw moments of our friends and family having a blast. Jay is so detailed he just wants the reception to be PERFECT and that's exactly what he did for us. All of our family and friends have been asking me where I found such an amazing DJ. I would absolutely recommend Jay to anyone who is looking for a DJ if an AMAZING fun filled night is what your looking for then Jay is the only guy for the job.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Jason V

We checked out a DJ and had a terrible first meeting. So we went to social media to ask who to go to. The answer came back several times (from people who didn’t know each other). Every time it was Elite Sound. My bride knew of Johnny Budz and Lucas Prata already anyway so it was a slam dunk. We went to meet with Lucas and we just clicked. He understood our mixed crowd and assured us they could get this party going. We loved the web portal to design our music scheme (no organized dances, no country, etc). In the final meeting, Lucas and Joe (the DJ) walked through it. They made sure every detail was in place. We even hit them with some last minute requests for the candid photos, a slideshow, and a very special surprise I had in store for my bride. They were more than accommodating, and actually very excited. From the moment we entered (which was AWESOME) until the last song, they watched the crowd and altered the playlist to make sure people had fun - and everyone did. We felt like Lucas really got to know us and our guests and played what everyone wanted to hear. We want to have another party just to have them do the entertainment. We should also note that Corey was a huge help with a special photo project I was working on. Everyone on the team made the night exactly what we hoped for. On another note, since Lucas Prata is also a recording artist, ask to hear a Lucas Prata song if you want a funny reaction. He hates it.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Alicia B

DJ Joe Paolillo in one word- INCREDIBLE! From start to finish he executed everything with professionalism, expertise and efficiency. We never felt for one moment that one of our biggest nights was in the wrong hands. DJ Joe P knew exactly how to get the party started, kept it going and incorporated songs perfectly and when appropriate. There was no downtime. There was no empty dance floor. Most importantly... there was no chicken dance hahaha Our crowd was a mix of our friends and family and no one felt like the music wasn't working for them. The compliments we received after the wedding are too many to count. Everyone had an amazing night to remember. Elite also did our lighting, monogram on the wall and photobooth. The lighting and team that set up was phenomenal!! I even had someone that worked at the reception venue come over to me to tell me specifically they have not seen the room look that great in a REALLY LONG time. The photobooth attendants did such a great job at putting the book together we keep it on our coffee table for everyone to look at. Its neat, fun and full of expression and perfectly displays the great time everyone had that night. We are just so glad we got to know DJ Joe P and the Elite Sound Entertainment staff over this past year and look forward to recommending them to everyone. Elite Sound Entertainment is where its at. They have this business down pat.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Danny L

Elite sound was amazing! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Jaclyn V

DJ Jay G was awesome to work with! He knows how to feel the vibe of the crowd and play the best music to keep the dance floor packed all night! He transitions songs flawlessly and everything flows so smoothly. We had an awesome time at our wedding and couldn't be happier with Jay! I will be recommending Jay to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Christie V

These guys are just AMAZING, I can not thank them all enough for everything they did for our wedding - it really was such a memorable day and they made it THAT much better. Mike and Joe were both awesome and were always accommodating us, they were such a blast I would definitely use these guys again!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Alicia B

From the moment my husband and I met DJ Jay G from Elite Sound Entertainment we knew we didn't need to look any further! His enthusiasm, professionalism, and passion for this business is the main reason we chose him! Of course we listened to some of his demo's on the website and loved the way he transitioned from song to song, but it was his methodology that we loved too! He doesn't put pressure on the bride and groom to pick a million songs because he believes in reading the crowd and determining what songs people will enjoy. The dance floor was never empty for our wedding and we received many compliments from our guests on how great the DJ and music was! It was hard to do our duty and make the rounds talking with guests when all I wanted to do was dance! Chose Elite Sound Entertainment for your next event. I promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Kimberly K

Book Joe P. if you can get him! I've been to a billion weddings in the NY/NJ area, and every bride is probably the harshest critic of her own, but at our wedding, DJ Joe put on the best show ever, hands down. He was responsive to all my questions leading up to the big day, and the day-of execution was flawless. What was hilarious - at the end of the night, when he was finally off stage and packing up the equipment, several of my guests mobbed him and wanted to speak with him before he left. I turned to my new husband and said, "I think we just got upstaged by the DJ." Given half of our guests are in the under-30 crowd and many asked me if I knew Joe personally, I'm sure we'll see him at future weddings! I did a lot of research before booking with Elite Sound, and I love the fact that unlike other vendors (even other 5-star rated ones!), your first point of contact with them is the DJ that is available for your day. There are no stand-ins and what you see is what you get. Thanks for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 judy p

Jay at Elite Sounds was everything we could possibly hope for in a DJ and overall, as a vendor. They were laid-back, efficient, and most importantly ORGANIZED throughout the planning process and the wedding night itself. We were totally stress-free, loved the music, and had such a great time dancing the night away!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Amanda C

DJ Jay G was amazing at our wedding and throughout the entire planning process from Day 1! If you want a DJ company that is responsive, reliable and will get everyone at your wedding on the dance floor and having fun - Jay G is your guy. He had everyone from our college friends to our grandparents up and having a great time at our wedding. Having an amazing DJ was one of our top priorities and Jay G delivered 100%. Two weeks after our wedding and people are still telling me how much fun they had and how awesome our DJ was!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Jayme G

Danny Gee was fantastic and completely understood what we wanted. He was extremely down to earth and easy to work with. The music at our wedding was perfect- we had a packed dance floor until 1AM!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Lisa V

There are two things that everyone always talks about after a wedding; the music and the food. Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had at our wedding after dancing all night long! DJ Jay G was amazing! We asked him to mix some Spanish and Portuguese music in to accommodate our different cultures and he absolutely did it- flawlessly. My 80 year old grandparents were even out there dancing to some traditional Spanish songs! You can see the passion he has for what he does, and that passion really shines through when he is up in that DJ booth. He took the time to really listen to and understand our needs and requests for our big day, and was so easy and fun to work alongside with. I cannot thank DJ Jay G enough for helping make our special day perfect. We will never forget how much fun we, and all our guests, had dancing the night away on our wedding day! From the bottom of our hearts, Jay, thank you so much for doing what you do. You are simply put, THE BEST. The new Mr. and Mrs. Lourenco

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Jules B

Honestly, I don't even know where to start! From the minute my husband and I met DJ Jay G, we knew he was the man for the job! He is passionate about his work and it showed at our wedding! Leading up to the big day, Jay was great to work with. He answered any questions we had in a timely matter and made the whole process fun. During our final appointment, we could tell he was just as excited for our wedding as we were! Jay went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. The dance floor was PACKED all night long and everyone had a blast! Jay also made a point to check-in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy, which we really appreciated. Our guests are still talking about how amazing Jay was! We would highly recommend him and Elite Sound Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Anna S

Here's the same exact review I just posted on Wedding Wire. Joe was awesome from our first meeting until the end of my wedding. He explained the whole process at our first meeting and was always available for questions, including via email. I can't even remember how many of my guests, while still at my wedding, commented to me about how good he is. It's that simple. He was a bit over our DJ budget but this is precisely one of those situations where you get what you pay for. Don't be foolish and not select DJ Joe for your event.

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Kristy M

Jay G was absolutely AMAZING! He did such a great job incorporating the requests we had, making sure the party was at the right pace the entire time, and overall keeping the night flowing perfectly. He had the entire crowd dancing the WHOLE night! We are still hearing from guests who have said they have never danced so hard / seen a wedding with so much dancing before!! He was a complete hit and we couldn't be more happy!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Alexandra C

Danny Gee was THE BEST DJ I could ever have asked for! He made the entire event so special and fun and we got nonstop compliments on the music! He really took the time to get to know us as a couple and what our musical tastes were and tailored the entire event to fit our taste. He played until they literally turned the lights on and kicked us out. It was the best night of my life and the music really made the event. THANK YOU DANNY AND ELITE SOUND!!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Katie S

DJ Jay came highly recommended to us from several friends and he did not disappoint. After meeting with Jay we knew immediately that we were putting the reception music in the right person's hands. Beyond that, we were confident that we didn't need to come up with any requests and that Jay would make sure the music was perfect. Throughout the entire reception the dance floor was never empty and guests of all ages were enjoying themselves. Thank you Jay for helping to make our reception one to remember!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Andrea M

I always felt that music makes the party. There's nothing worse than having nobody dancing at your wedding. When my fiancee and I were looking for a DJ for our wedding, we remembered a wedding that we had gone to a year prior. We remember LOVING the music and everyone up and dancing (even my parents loved it and danced all night!). We immediately got in contact with this couple and found out that it was Elite Sound Entertainment. We didn't hesitate to make an appointment to meet with them and we booked them right away! Danny Gee did our wedding that night and I honestly could not be more pleased with the job that he and his crew did!!! In our final meeting, we gave him a brief description of the music that we, along with our family and friends, like most and would get them on the dance floor. He took it from there and had everyone up all night! The music ranged from disco, motown, 80's, current, etc. You name it he played it! He read the crowd perfectly and knew what would keep our guests on the dance floor! After the wedding, I have had multiple people come up to me and tell me how much they enjoyed the music at the party and asked who our DJ was. It thrills me to know people enjoyed it so much and I have Danny Gee and Elite Sound to thank for that!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Susy M

DJ Jay G was amazing! Such a great guy to work with and did an awesome job at our wedding on 05/17/15. So many people at our wedding came up to my husband and I to tell us how great the music was. We couldn't be happier with Elite Sound Entertainment and DJ Jay G!! We highly recommend them for any event, but especially for a wedding.

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Jessica

To bad you can only give 5 stars, they are worthy of so many more! Johnny Budz & Vinny were perfect team, they read the crowd so well and new exactly what would keep people on the dance floor. They were professional, fun, and so organized. Family and friends are still talking about the music. Johnny & Vinny thank you for helping make our day absolutely perfect and unforgettable!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Tara G

If I could give Elite Sound Entertainment 10 stars I would! Unfortunately the rating only goes to 5! These guys are the BEST in the business. I have been to 20+ weddings where ESE brought their A game catering to each couple's needs, then we had the absolute pleasure of (yes it was a pleasure to have Joe P & crew at our wedding, who can say that about a vendor??), having DJ Joe P absolutely ROCK our wedding bringing everything he had, A++ game! Joe listened to our wishes and totally got what we were going for. He and the ESE team put together the absolute best set anyone could ask for. Our dance floor was INSANE the entire night. Everything we asked for and more. Everyone from my grandparents down to our 1 year old nephew were rocking out the entire night. We couldn't be any happier and absolutely recommend DJ Joe P and ESE to everyone! You'll be a happy customer, I guarantee it.

TO Elite Sound Entertainment