Elite Sound Entertainment

​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

New Jersey's #1 Preferred DJ Company!

Established in 2002, Elite Sound Entertainment has held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. Please review some of the over 500 reviews to hear what brides say about us!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ
​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also... Read More got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd... Read More and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the... Read More entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

Best DJ ever! Danny Gee had guests of all ages dancing the night away. As an MC he was perfect! Thanks for a fabulous party!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Elizabeth M

We hired Jay G of Elite Sound Entertainment to be our DJ and MC for our wedding and could not have been in better hands. He made sure the process was stress free and fun from start to finish. He took all our worries away and made us comfortable in knowing we could put our full... Read More confidence in his professionalism and knowledge. When the day finally came, Jay far exceeded our expectations. He knew exactly how to read our crowd and played the perfect blend of music to keep our guests on their feet the entire night! We had multiple people come up to us in the days and weeks following to tell us they’ve never seen that many people up and dancing at a wedding. We would highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment and Jay G to anyone looking for an amazing DJ and MC! Thanks Jay, you are the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 John S

DJ Danny Gee is the BEST. He was incredibly helpful during the planning process and made each step as easy as possible. And the day of was PERFECT. He provided beautiful music for the reception, nailed the introductions, and made sure that our entrance into the reception brought... Read More down the house! With minimal input from my bride and I, Danny Gee crafted a playlist that was perfect for us and had our guests out on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. Afterwards, every guest we talked to said the exact same thing - BEST DJ EVER. I'm going to have to come up with an excuse to have another big party, just so I can get Danny Gee to DJ it. FIVE STARS!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Alyssa C

Cory, Mike, and all of Elite Sound absolutely rocked!! They made our wedding night perfect and we could not have asked for a better party. They are great guys who are truly interested in getting to know you and making sure your event is everything you want it to be. We loved... Read More every minute of preparing for and going through our wedding with them! 5 stars, no doubt!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Our DJ, Chris Monaco, kept everyone up and moving. He made sure everyone had a fun time and was an excellent host. The process leading up to it was really easy. He knows the music so well and made sure our day was a success. We had many compliments from our guests.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

We were very happy to have chosen Elite Sound Entertainment. Our DJ was Steve Minichini and he was great - he pretty much played most of music or style of music we requested, and he was a really good MC for the event. I highly recommend ordering the Photo Booth. The guests had... Read More a great time using it, and Elite puts together a scrap book for the bride and groom, and they also post the photos to their website. It's a really fun (and funny!) souvenir from the event. There were only two things I'd change: Firstly, I probably wouldn't have ordered their uplighting because the color wasn't what I was expecting (and when I met with Elite in person before the wedding, they didn't have any uplighting in the office that I could test out). The lights also weren't particularly strong. Secondly, I wasn't expecting to see the Photo Booth operator helping herself (and possibly on behalf of her colleagues) to the buffet at the cocktail hour. We had ordered 3 vendor meals, which no one ate - and I had told the guys in advance that we had ordered them. This is small, but if they had hold told me they planned to grab something from the buffet and skip the vendor meal altogether, it would have save us an additional $150 plus tax plus service charge (so somewhere north of $200). Man, weddings are expensive enough! Still, when it came to the actual music, Elite did a great job. I would recommend them to others (but maybe think twice about ordering the vendor meals!)

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Katie P

Dominic did an awesome job as the DJ for our wedding. He was very friendly and professional when we met to plan and finalize music, sound, and lights. We didn't know too much about what we wanted for music and Dominic was able to offer suggestions and pick a variety songs we... Read More would like (I loved having a 90s mix at the end of our wedding!). We also had Elite for photography and videography as well as sound, and they are an incredible team. We felt very comfortable working with them and knowing they would do a great job! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Kristyn P

I am never one to write reviews, but elite sound entertainment and dj Jay was that good that everyone should know it! My wedding was a huge success because of all his dedication and hard work to making sure everyone was up dancing and having a great time. In our meetings, he... Read More listened to our ideas and made great suggestions. My husband and I had people all night coming up and telling us how amazing the music was and if they can even have the playlist! Dj Jay made our night amazing and we couldn't have been happier! I highly highly highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Hannah H

Let's just Jay G is one of the BEST dj's I have EVER met. He's extremely personable and such a down to earth person. On our first visit, after we left, we talked about him the whole way back home bc we were so happy and had a gut feeling that this was our guy. So easy to work... Read More with and his DJing/MC skills are incredible. Like a Calvin Harris kind of incredible (considering my husband wanted 99.9% of the music to be EDM, lol.) Everyone danced, literally all night. Since we had a small wedding (50 guests) that was one of my biggest concerns was that we wouldn't have many people dancing but it got pretty wild (in a good way)! It was simply amazing & I can't thank him enough for creating such a wonderful night for us. We loved him!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Amanda C

Our wedding was amazing all thanks to DJ Joe P. and his entire staff! There was nothing more we could have wanted they exceeded our expectations from start to finish! Joe went above and beyond for us always! He is truly amazing and has a passion for what he does! Every time I... Read More had a question during the planning process he was always there to help and made sure it got done! From the very start Joe made us feel comfortable and always had a good vibe! He kept the party going from the start to the end of the night! His staff was also amazing from the photo booth, step and repeat to the sax player, the percussionist, and all the helpers! The entire staff were such an amazing crew of people, so friendly to our guests letting us and guests play the drums. It was truly a dream come true! There are not enough words to describe Joe and his crew! I wish we could do it all over again It was the most perfect night!! I would recommend elite sounds and Joe to everyone you will not be disappointed !

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Melissa L

Words can not express how amazing Elite Sound and DJ Jay G were. He made the entire process so easy and played the exact music he knew we wanted. He kept the dance floor PACKED all night and creatively incorporated all our requests with classics to keep everyone on their feet.... Read More No one made us feel more comfortable and allowed to enjoy our wedding as much as Jay did. He consistently went above and beyond for us and I can not thank him enough. They brought 4 plasmas, 6 stand lights and 2 photographers taking pictures of my guests all night! The whole room was going crazy! From the second we sat down with Jay, we knew he was our go to guy in a wedding that would be the biggest day of our lives. It's easy to see why these guys are the HIGHEST RATED DJS IN NEW JERSEY! Jay, thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you're the man!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Lauren B

We just used Danny Gee from Elite for our wedding and he made the night! He really read the crowd and played music to get everyone up and dancing. I literally did not have to request anything from him all night because everything went so smoothly! Danny even did a great job with... Read More our lighting colors and his announcements were awesome!! He even checked with me before giving a shout out to a couple for their anniversary that was requested by a guests of ours. I would HIGHLY recommend Danny Gee! Our guitarist was so great and we are beyond thankful for all the professionalism. Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Elite Sound Entertainment was the best decision we made! Johnny Budz and his team were absolutely amazing our guest were dancing the whole night long! The energy in the room was better then any other wedding we've ever been too. We didn't want the night to end! If you're... Read More planning a wedding and want to have the best night ever Elite Sound Entertainment are the best around! From the very first meeting with Johnny we knew that he was the one to make our night amazing and he delivered 100%. Our friends and family are still telling me how they loved the music and couldn't stop dancing. I would highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment you will not find anyone better then them!!! From beginning to end Elite Sound Entertainment didn't disappoint they are very reliable, professional and always returns your calls and answers every one of your email. Such a pleasurable experience! Thank you Johnny Budz and Elite team for making our night such a memorable one!!! ;)

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Gina C

My husband and I had been to several weddings where Elite Sound was the DJ service and every time we had such a blast! Naturally we wanted to hire them. I spoke with Johnny Budz multiple times before we signed our contract. He was extremely attentive and never pushed... Read More additional services. Our DJ was Chris Barrett and MC was Mike Montalvo and they seriously worked our wedding! Our goal was to have our guests up and dancing for the whole night and Chris and Mike did exactly that! They understood the crowd and played a good variety of music that appealed to everyone! Our guests literally danced the entire night! We couldn't be happier with how the our wedding turned out and we're thankful Elite Sound was a part of our day!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Elite Sound Entertainment, and Joe P. in particular, were absolutely amazing in providing the best atmosphere a wedding could have. The music and production kept the dance floor completely filled the entire night by playing a diverse selection of genres and requested songs.... Read More Numerous wedding guests commented on how great the DJ and dancefloor energy was. Elite Sound also provided a large photobooth which was a huge hit with my wedding guests. It did not distract from the dance floor and other festivities, while adding another level of excitement and fun to the reception. Overall, I could not imagine my wedding with any other entertainment company or any other DJ. (Joe P.) They showed great professionalism with their preparation leading into the wedding and made the actual day the most incredbile celebration imaginable. Thank you.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Jaclyn C

If I could put a million stars I would. DJ Jay G is hands down the best in the business. All through out my reception everyone came up to me and complimented how talented he is, and even a few days later I'm still getting the compliments! Elite Sound has more than surpassed any... Read More expectations I've had not only on my wedding day, but throughout the whole process as well. From the montage to the photobooth to the music, and the liveliness and excitement in Jays voice THERE IS NO BETTER OUT THERE. I highly highly recommend elite sound to anyone who is getting married!! You know the DJ is excellent when every guest at your wedding says how absolutely amazing they are!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Amanda S

Where do I start! Jay G at Elite was very personable, professional, and flexible with his services. He was the first DJ we had met with when we initially started planning our wedding 2 years ago..... and we were so confident and comfortable with him that we booked him... Read More immediately. He did not disappoint! My wedding was this past Friday and everyone is raving about the music (everyone had a blast!) and the photo booth was such a hit. Jay made sure everything went smoothly and kept things moving along throughout the whole night, making sure we were having fun too! I can't thank you enough for everything you did! If you're looking for the best, Elite is #1!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Dana D

Me and my husband hired DJ Jay for our wedding. He was what we expected and more! From beginning to end he listened to us, responded quickly to every text, question and concern we had. He made the entire process so easy. We had a few important specific details that were... Read More important to us that we had to incorporate into our special day! Everything flowed very smoothly! He played great music and had everyone on the dance floor especially me and my hubby did not sit down. Thank you Jay and Elite Sound Entertainment for making our wedding a memorable one! Hire them you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Licia K

I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. Joe P was not only accommodating, but he knew exactly what my guests would like. I left the playlist up to him and I was not disappointed. My husband is in the military so the wedding planning was left to me....they were so... Read More understanding and made sure everything was done right. I am so thankful for Elite Sound Entertainment and my amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 TAYLOR T

DJ Cory from Elite was amazing! He was so professional and he truly loves what he does. He played exactly what we asked for and he got everyone up out of their seats and got everyone dancing of all ages. He was constantly checking in and asking how we were doing and making sure... Read More everything was ok. He truly made our wedding a special day and one we will never forget!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Shaina

This is the second time our family has used Jay/Elite Entertainment and it was beyond our expectations! They had us up and dancing all night long. People in our families who usually don't dance were even on the dance floor! We couldn't be happier with their services from day one... Read More to the actual day of our wedding. Jay was so easy to work with and very accommodating. We can't wait to use them again for future events! Thank you for an awesome wedding!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Danielle T

DJ Johnny Budz & MC Mike rocked our wedding! We booked far in advance because we knew they were right for us from our first meeting, and then had several meetings over the next year just to keep them in the loop with our plans which made us feel so comfortable with them. They... Read More did NOT disappoint! We didn't have to worry about a thing and they took care of many behind the scenes details with making our wedding run 100% smoothly from start to finish without having to interrupt us at all. Not only did they do an amazing job with the music and keeping our guests on the dance floor, but they made sure we were their top priority all night. We used their Step & Repeat photos as favor gifts at the end of the night which our guests loved and we also used their smoke to "dance on the clouds" which truly helped our first dance look magical. We couldn't have been happier with our choice using Elite Sound Entertainment and would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone in the future. They were amazing!