Elite Sound Entertainment

​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

New Jersey's #1 Preferred DJ Company!

Established in 2002, Elite Sound Entertainment has held an impeccable reputation as NJ’s preferred wedding DJ. With a perfect variety of music for all of your guests, everything is customized just for you. Please review some of the over 500 reviews to hear what brides say about us!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 5th St, Saddle Brook , NJ
​Saddle Brook & Manalapan, NJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Kaitie M

Johnny Budz & Lucas Prata are a dream team! My wedding was amazing thanks to them! Elite Sound is reliable, professional, responsive, helpful, friendly, and most of all, extremely talented! There was never a moment when the dance floor was not packed with people. We also... Read More got the photo booth, which I highly recommend.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Alexa S

I had the pleasure of having my wedding DJed by Jay from Elite Sound Entertainment. Jay was absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end. He is very careful to make sure he gets all the little details right so your day is perfect. Jay was also excellent at reading the crowd... Read More and because of this our dance floor was PACKED the entire night!!! Everyone had a blast and at the end of the night my guests were singing Jay's praises. We also had a monogram which was beautiful!! I am so happy I hired Jay!

Phenomenal DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 keri w

We could not have asked for a better DJ! DJ Joe was fantastic at our wedding on May 9, 2014. All of our guests said the same. Along with the selections we chose, he picked out some of his own, which were great and played all of the guests' requests. Everyone was dancing the... Read More entire time and that is exactly what we wanted! We also appreciated the fact that if we had any questions before the wedding, he responded right away. Thank you, Joe, for everything!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Ashley P

From the booking process to the actual wedding elite sound entertainment was incredible. The office crew gets back to you so quickly and was always available to answer any questions. But most important was how amazing our dj Cory was! He had the entire crow dancing and enjoying... Read More the music. We had such a broad group of ages and with Cory's musical knowledge and our mc Mike's way with the crowd you found every age group on the dance floor at the same time! Our expectations were far exceeded and we received so many compliments on the music all thanks to these guys! We can't thank Cory and mike enough!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Amy Lynn Y

Elite sound entertainment took our wedding to the next level! They far exceeded our high expectations! From day one DJ Jay G gave us the comfort and guidance we needed. Elite Sound Entertainment knew our venue inside and out and knew the most effective add-on services to... Read More compliment our room. The DJ table was classy and elegant which was a big deal for us. The lighting package blended right in and the high end photo booth was a huge hit! We can't express enough how professional they were and at the same time made us feel like family. As we got close to the wedding day we knew of all worries we had that DJ Jay G and the staff of Elite Sound Entertainment were not going to be one of them! Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment for making our day so perfect !!! Joe & Amy

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Danielle C

Elite Sound Entertainment did my brother's wedding in 2013 and I knew I would love to work with them for my own! Joe P is amazing; he really puts in the effort to get to know each of his couples AND the crowd he's working with! He's a true professional and I highly recommend... Read More working with him and the entire Elite Sound team.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Kelly S

Booking Jay as our DJ was 100% one of the best (if not THE best) decisions we made for our wedding! We had heard about him through a friend and from the moment we met him we knew we made the right decision. Not only is he incredibly personable and professional, he really goes... Read More out of his way to tailor the night to you as a couple. You can tell he loves what he does and we trusted him wholeheartedly. The interactive site was so helpful when we were looking for song suggestions and it gave us new things to think about that we hadn't considered. Jay really played to our crowd which was paramount to us. We had relatives of all different generations and he played something for everyone while keeping the dance floor packed the entire night. We got so many compliments from guests regarding the music and I would absolutely make the same decision again if I had the opportunity. Go with Jay- he's amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Danny Gee djed our wedding on 4-15-16 and he was amazing! The dance floor was never empty, he had the crowd going all night long! He kept checking in on us to make sure we were happy and took friends music requests which made them very happy! The day after I had family and... Read More friends reaching out to tell me the music was great and they had a blast! Many people said it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time! Thanks so much Danny for helping make our wedding perfect!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Nicole L

DJ Joe truly rocked our wedding!! From the very beginning, he was always very responsive to our texts and questions and could not have made this process any easier. He completely understood what we wanted for our wedding and really delivered. On the day of, everyone had a... Read More blast! He checked in with us frequently throughout the night, everything was perfect. Everyone also loved the photo booth! Our guests were having the best time on the dance floor and are still talking about how great our DJ was!!!! Thank you Joe for making our wedding so amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Annie B

DJ Jay G and Elite Sound Entertainment are the best! We scheduled an appointment with Jay after reading all of his amazing reviews online and ended up booking with him at that first meeting. He is dedicated and professional, responding to all emails and texts promptly. At our... Read More reception, he was attentive and checked in on us to make sure we were happy with everything. He played a great variety of music that had everyone dancing the entire night! People (of all ages) have been raving to us about how awesome our DJ was and continue to tell us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We are thrilled to have had DJ Jay G and Elite Sound Entertainment be a part of our wedding and highly recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 George M

I cannot say enough about DJ Cory and MC Mike. They did the most amazing job at our wedding a few weeks ago! From the first conversation with Cory, we knew we made the right decision to go with Elite Sound Entertainment. We were planning our wedding from out of town and they... Read More made the process seamless! The wedding day was perfect, our guests were on the dance floor the WHOLE time!! Everyone keeps telling us what an amazing DJ we choose and how much fun they had! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 DAVID D

We had an awesome wedding at the Liberty House on March 20th thanks to Danny Gee and his team at Elite Sound Entertainment! Danny was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, helping us select the right music and explaining step-by-step how the reception is... Read More going to go down. He was extremely helpful in catering to our needs and I was more than happy with the outcome of the reception. We highly recommend Danny Gee at Elite Sound Entertainment - he really knows how to get the crowd moving!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Melissa J

I cannot say enough about our DJ. Days later and I'm still receiving messages about how great of a time they have had. This all couldn't have been possible without our DJ Danny Gee. He was beyond perfect for our day. The music was exactly what we wanted as well as our guests.... Read More From my specific walk in requests to timing of the first dance everything went flawless with no hiccups whatsoever. Our photo booth was a blast as well, the pictures still being shared all over Facebook for everyone to enjoy. Lastly the uplighting set and transformed our plain venue into a whimsical room. I cannot say enough about elite entertainment and would not recommend anyone else but them to do an event! They made our wedding and we can't thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Kim C

Joe P. from Elite Sound Entertainment went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing. He was very easy to work with from beginning to end. We are a very laid back couple and just wanted a fun night with family and friends. Joe had everyone dancing all night long!! We had... Read More the best time and would highly recommend Joe & Elite Sound Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Jamie D

Working with Elite Sound was one of the easiest parts of our planning process. From our initial meeting with Jay to our final meeting with Johnny Budz and Cory, everyone was laid back and attentive to what we were looking for. We were interested in playing a good variety of... Read More music genres and keeping our guests of all ages dancing and the guys definitely made this happen. The online profile we had available to pick our music was really helpful and allowed us to make changes for months leading up to the wedding. My sister made us a slideshow and Johnny worked with her to play the song she wanted without hesitation. My husband missed a song he wanted to hear while we were taking pictures and Johnny was more than willing to work the song in another time. Cory, our M.C. , did a great job keeping the flow of the wedding going and rounding up our large families for group photos. They both made great suggestions to us on the best way to keep the flow of the night going and they were right in every aspect. The only con we have is not all the songs on our "Must Play" list were played. This wouldn't have mattered so much to me except the 1 song my dad requested was on the list and I didn't realize it wasn't played in the craziness of the wedding day to ask for it to be played before the end of the night. All in all, we would definitely recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to everyone looking for a laid-back but professional group to make your party one to remember.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Leanne C

We would highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment for your wedding. We worked with Lucas (MC) and Cory (DJ) and they provided us with a personalized wedding experience and incorporated everything we requested. Lucas was great to work with from the initial meeting, to... Read More planning the day (we used them for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music) and listening to our ideas and given suggestions. They had also worked at our venue, Stone House at Stirling Ridge in the past which was a great benefit. They provided a great mix of music that kept everyone on the dance floor from the older guests to our group of friends (in their 20s). The MC/DJ is such an important part of the wedding and our biggest advice would be to go with Elite Sound and trust their experience but don't be afraid to voice your opinion because they really want to give you your perfect wedding.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Jenna H

Johnny Budz, Danny Gee and the team are exceptional. Our wedding could not have been more of a dream come true and these guys were the heart and sole of the party. John has such an incredible feel for the crowd and what music moves people on the dance floor. Danny gets the crowd... Read More going with his tremendous enthusiasm, and oh yeah the photo booth was AWESOME too -- our guests loved it! Our blue uplighting was a wonderful touch as well as it helped to turn our room into the winter wonderland that we had been dreaming about. Further, the ceremony musicians (piano and violin) were lovely and added such a nice element to the ceremony and cocktail hour. The process, from planning to execution was seamless and easy with Elite Sound. John is such a great guy and was there for us from day one to be a consultant of all things from his job to any questions we might have about the broader wedding given his years of experience. Early in our planning process, we were conflicted with regards to whether we wanted to have a band or DJ. We can now say, there is something about hearing the music as it is that makes it special. We found Elite after attending a close friend's wedding hosted by them and DJ'd by John, which absolutely rocked. We also remembered Johnny Budz from his days as radio DJ on KTU and Z-100 -- many great memories driving around with friends on weekends in high school or when home from college with great beats flowing. While we love those memories of sounds from the club, Elite knows how to cater to the entire crowd. The grandparents, parents and friends all raved about the party the next day as all felt included and connected to the event. The quick dance set in the beginning was a great move (a suggestion by John) as it got everyone pumped up before the first dance and in the mood to be on the dance floor for the rest of the night. We want to thank the entire team for the work they do and making our dreams come true. Our friends did not stop moving the whole night -- a high energy party to the max!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

Jay G was amazing! He took the time to go through exactly what we were looking for. We had a Sunday afternoon wedding and were concerned people may not dance - Jay G was able to get everyone up and dancing the whole time! He covered a bunch of difference genres, which is what we... Read More wanted, and got everyone involved. It was just an amazing time and he's an amazing DJ - Thanks Jay!

Crowded dance floor

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Bridget W

When we were thinking about music for our wedding we were pretty sure we wanted a DJ and one that was NOT going to play the chicken dance and force dances upon our wedding guests. We wanted to a DJ who would play music that fit to different ages and would keep everyone up on the... Read More floor with smooth transitions from song to song. We really wanted the night to flow well. We had met with one other DJ company and though they said they wouldn't do the chicken dance, we just didn't get a good sense of how the night would play out. I remembered being on the dance floor the whole night at my cousin's wedding in 2012 and reached out to her to find out it was Elite Sound. We met with DJ Dave Mondo and just from the initial meeting we were already amped up about how great the dance party was going to be at our wedding. Prior to the wedding we selected some songs so he could get a feel for what our style of music was. The only critique I have is that we had asked for a couple of songs to definitely be played that night and they weren't. We really didn't care that much and honestly didn't even notice until after the night was over. Our priority was that he kept our guests out on the dance floor. He made the judgment calls if a song would keep the people dancing or send them back to their seats. We trusted him and he delivered a night we will never forget. We also got the automated lighting and I had been afraid that it was unnecessary, but we were so glad that we did because it really enhanced the dance floor and added to the feel of the party. The floor was packed and guests kept telling us they hadn't danced that much at a wedding in a long time. If you are looking for a DJ who knows how to throw a great party, you have found him - Dave Mondo at Elite Sound.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 KRISTY M

I couldnt ask for a more amazing DJ! Elite Entertainment truly gave me the wedding of my dreams! DJ Johnny Budz and his MC was awesome! They played all the music we wanted and took us back to our clubbing days as we wanted too! The photo booth was so much fun and all the... Read More guests really enjoyed it! I love that they made a special album for us to take home on our wedding night... The uplighting LED light package was gorgeous and LOVED LOVED LOVED the snow! We got our winter wonderland wedding after all and all my friends couldnt get over the snow falling on us on the dance floor. It was so awesome. You guys really made our wedding PERFECT and really exceeded our expectations! I can't even find the words to explain how happy you made us and the raving compliments from all our guests about our DJ, the music, the snow, the clouds... I can never thank you enough! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE DJ's! Our wedding kicked ass!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Tina Marie G

My husband and I want to give Joe P. and Elite Sound Entertainment the highest possible recommendation for making our wedding day absolutely perfect! From the moment we started our consultation meeting, we knew we were in the hands of professionals! Joe was attentive to... Read More everything we requested and went out of his way to make sure all of our friends and family were included throughout the night. Everything was exactly how we requested for the introductions, special dances, toasts, etc. I even had a last minute request of Elite Sound Entertainment to play a video during the dance with my father, which they weren’t sure they could do, but managed to surprise me the day of letting me know it was possible! To say Joe P. and Elite Sound Entertainment would go to any length to make sure our night was perfect would be a huge understatement! He also provided guidance when we needed it. The events of the night flowed perfectly, and Joe did a great job of making sure nothing felt rushed, but at the same time did everything he could to make the best use of our time. We had a very large bridal party and Joe was able to keep everybody in line, but did it with the perfect vibe to make sure nothing felt too structured. Most importantly, the music was unbelievable! Joe P. had the party going all night to the point where my husband’s brother said he danced so much he did not even know who was seated at his table. We even saw people dancing during appetizers and dinner! Joe did an amazing job of balancing the party exactly how we wanted it and played all of the different styles of music we requested without ever losing anyone from the dance floor, which is a very difficult thing to do. He had our friends and family, even the older friends and family members, dancing and partying hard all night. We have received countless compliments about the music from everyone that was at our wedding! From older relatives, to our younger cousins, everyone has had nothing but extremely positive feedback. The music was so good that people were literally chanting “ONE MORE SONG” at the end of the night. We wish we had a playlist of all of the songs from that night. We also used Elite Sound Entertainment for our uplighting, photo stream, and photo booth. Our reception was held at Maritime Parc in Jersey City and Joe worked with us to find the best uplighting to complement my color scheme and to not detract from the beautiful New York City skyline. We are so happy that were we sent home with an album filled with the pictures from our photo booth as well as access to the images online. The pictures were hysterical and will be just another reminder of how much fun everyone truly had. Choosing Elite Sound Entertainment for our wedding was one of the easiest and best decisions we made during wedding planning. We couldn’t have asked for a better day and a large part of that is due to Joe P. and Elite Sound Entertainment for making our night truly unforgettable! We don’t have the words to say thank you enough, so in the words of Heinrich Heine, “Where words leave off, music begins.”

On the dance floor all night long!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Kaitlin U

Danny Gee was the best!! Let me start by saying that I was an extremely picky bride who needed to check out so many vendors for everything before making a decision! However, picking Danny Gee was easy! We set up an appointment with Elite Sound after seeing Danny dj a friend's... Read More wedding about 2 years ago. Picking Danny Gee was easy because he was so easy to work with and we knew from our friend's wedding that he would have all of our guests up and dancing! We did check out two other DJ companies who only showed us videos of what DJs we could pick from and they were all so cheesy! Danny Gee was professional and knowledgeable. He met with us several times before our wedding and helped us make a lot of decisions. The online system is also super easy to use. On the day of our wedding, Danny Gee really made the party! All of our guests were up dancing the whole night and I can't tell you how many of guests complimented us on how good the music was! Thanks Danny Gee and Elite Sound!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Alexandra B

DJ Jay G is the best DJ ever! Every single person at our wedding would say the same thing. He did such an amazing job that everyone, young and old, danced for 4 hours straight and still demanded one more song at the end of the night. We've been told over and over again by our... Read More guests that our wedding has been the best wedding they've ever been to, specifically because of DJ Jay G. I had never even met Jay until right before our wedding because my husband is in the Marines and we were traveling while planning our wedding. We knew he was the right DJ for us just by talking to him on the phone. When I was able to finally meet with him right before the wedding, as soon as we sat down I knew we had made the right choice. He listened to everything I said and made amazing suggestions. He knew exactly what kind of music we wanted and delivered on our wedding night. He is seriously the best DJ you could ever hire if you want you and your guests to dance the night away. We also had the photo booth which was a huge hit with our guests and definitely worth the money. DJ Jay G, thank you so much for giving us the perfect wedding!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

DJ Jay G was incredible to say the least! From our first meeting to the evening of the wedding he made everything seamless and fun. He listened to our requests and offered good, honest advice which helped so much in planning and executing our big day. I can't stress enough, he... Read More listened to us and we could trust him-two of the most important things when it comes to wedding vendors. ...and as I call him a "vendor", I feel silly. He felt like a friend early on. All evening our guests approached us ranting and raving about how fantastic he was, from his energy to the music he chose to play. He worked off the crowd and got them moving even more. The dance floor was full the entire night-people hardly stopped to eat! He literally and figuratively didn't miss a beat and we couldn't be happier with having him at our wedding. We know we will see him at quite a few of our friends' upcoming events and can't wait! Thank you for a wonderful planning experience and wedding day, DJ Jay G.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Megan P

We loved Elite Sound Entertainment and DJ Jay G! We had our dream wedding at Seasons Catering in November and were so happy to have worked with Jay. We booked Jay G right after meeting him and he was great to work with and made it very easy for us. We were extremely happy to... Read More see our guests dancing all night long to a variety of music, including Greek songs. Wish we could experience the night all over again!