Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa

(11)

Deerfield Beach, FL

Capacity: Up to 200 | WEBSITE | PHONE

The perfect setting for your perfect day

You take care of the old, new, borrowed and blue, and let the Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort and Spa take care of the rest. Contact us today for fabulous special packages for late 2013/early 2014. Great dates still available!

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort

950 S. Ocean Drive, Deerfield Beach, FL

Best wedding venue

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Lauren F

Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach was the perfect place to have my dream wedding come true right before my eyes! Alicia Watson is amazing and I recommend this location to everyone!

8/09/2013 Response from the vendor

It was so great working with you and we were honored to be a part of your special day! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness for you both.

Beautiful & Affordable

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Laura K

We had a great wedding day! Things ran smoothly thanks to the excellent wedding coordinator at the hotel and all the guests enjoyed themselves!

Awesome Weekend for my Guests

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 CIndy P

My out of town guests stayed at this awesome beach front resort for the weekend! The guests all loved the full cooked-to-order breakfast every morning and the free cocktails each night! Many of my friends bunked up together since the rooms are so big with 2 bathrooms. The spa was great for those who wanted to be pampered and the main road by the pier with the restaurants can be walked to. It was the perfect choice for my guests!

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Samantha F

Wonderful

Great Place-Great People

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Katie W

We chose Embassy Suites in Deerfield partly because of the Catering Director. She's Amazing!!! Any question/request we had she had an answer or was able to accommodate us. Very quick and knowledgeable responses when I would email with questions. Very flexible. The Food was great. Service was great. The weekend of our wedding, the staff was just awesome. From the valet to the front desk to the servers to the bartender to the housekeeping staff. All were just so nice and helpful. Alicia and the function staff were on point! The 4 servers, the banquet manager, the House man and the bartender were just A+++++++ Our bartender, he knew how to pour the drinks. I just can't say enough great things about this venue and the staff. The little details that they helped with, they kept my day as stress free as possible.

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Brooke G

The venue is beautiful and the hotel is very nice with lots of things to do for guest nearby. The wedding coordinator is a little scatterbrained and requires a bit of follow up. The actual day of the event is run by the banquet manager and he is great! Everything ran very smoothly!

Best venue!

Reviewed on 2/07/2013 Lauren O

Truly enjoyed this venue for my wedding! Great staff, service and overall atmosphere. A+++ Thank you for being a part of our special day and making it the greatest experience!

Rehearsal Dinner and Hotel Block for Guests

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Kristina T

Alicia, Claire, and Kristen are AMAZING. They were there to help me with everything and anything and were really truely nice. My rehearsal dinner was really nice and the food was great. The initial location where it was supposed to be held was under construction because it took longer than they expected. I was a little bit bummed by that, but they upgraded my room and gave open bar to all guests at my rehearsal dinner regardless of whether or not they were staying in the hotel that night. WORKS FOR ME! Great customer service. I was very pleased

Poor Customer Service

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Tricia F

Sadly, my fiancé and I were completely turned off by this venue due to poor customer service. During our meet and greet, we were left by the coordinator to attend to another guest. The valet left our keys lying on the valet station unattended for over 10 minutes as well. The ballroom was less than desirable as well. All in all, it was a bad experience.

Toes In The Sand - Holding His Hand!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 tina R

It wasnt the first for either of us, but we really wanted a beach ceremony. The Wyndham made it perfect as we were ableto have our ceremony on the beach and the reception and dinner at the resort right across the street. It was a bonus that all of our out of town guests stayed there too. Talk about a one stop shop!. We had over 100 guests and the Royal Palm Ballroom was perfect. Mary Beth was awesome and helped us every step of the way. Allynthe banqet manager was also exceptional. Food was wonderful and the hotel staff really helped make it a wonderful experience. Mary Beth helped us find a great photographer too! I looked at several locations in South Florida and Jim and I really felt this was the best for what we wanted. It wasnt our first wedding, but it was for sure the last!

Review for Embassy Suites

Reviewed on 11/11/2008 Lisa F

the location is phenomenal and the hotel was recently renevated so it all looks brand new...very beautiful! the food was good although like every other wedding i've ever been to it wasnt the best meal i've ever had. nevertheless the wait staff was extremely attentive and the bartender was very nice and moved fast(no need for 2 bartenders) i would recommend this venue to couples looking for a beachside wedding.;the parking is steep and the wedding specialist for the hotel made promises and then broke them so get everything in writing!

Send Email