Emerald at Queensridge

Las Vegas, NV

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Emerald at Queensridge

A BALLROOM IN LAS VEGAS, NV

Distinctive weddings happen at the Emerald at Queensridge in Las Vegas, Nevada. Celebrating your wedding ceremony in this elegant and romantic venue promises a flawless celebration. A manicured courtyard offers open-air event space, while the posh ballroom is also available for an indoor event. Flexible event spaces will accommodate a variety of guest lists.

The Ballroom. Make your grand entrance down the formal staircase into the ballroom. Soaring ceilings, a built-in granite bar and a mahogany dance floor set the stage for your upscale event. The ballroom will accommodate between 50 and 350 guests comfortably.

The Courtyard. Waterscapes provide a tranquil backdrop for your ceremony or reception in the Courtyard. An impressive pergola serves as your ceremony altar.

The events coordinators at Emerald at Queensridge are happy to help you plan an all-inclusive wedding celebration. The staff understands that details can seem overwhelming to brides and grooms, which is why this venue strives to provide just about everything you might want or need for your wedding day. You can hold just your ceremony, just your reception or both events at the Emerald at Queensridge. The venue has price points for both weekday and weekend events.

Every ceremony package includes full planning and coordination of your event, including a rehearsal before the ceremony. You will have use of a bridal suite and the groom's room to prepare for your ceremony. Both rooms are fully equipped with every furnishing and amenity you could want and they come stocked with complimentary champagne. The in-house photographer will provide full photography of the entire event, including an engagement and a first anniversary session. An in-house officiant will also perform the ceremony. The venue will decorate the ceremony site with chiffon draping and lighting. The facility also provides a bride's bouquet, the groom's boutonniere and a complimentary bottle of champagne. You will have music played before and during your ceremony.

Every reception package includes full access to both the ballroom and the courtyard, as well as use of the bridal suite and groom's room. A wedding specialist will provide full coordination of the event and a photographer will capture the entire reception on camera. The event spaces have state-of-the-art surround sound installed and you also have use of a projection screen to display a slideshow. You have a wide array of linens from which to choose and the venue also provides centerpieces for the tables. You will work with a DJ and MC for your entertainment.

Your reception will include a champagne toast; an open bar serving wine, beer and soda; a buffet dinner; coffee and tea and both a facade cake and a sheet cake.

Because unforgettable weddings hinge on the details, the coordinators at Emerald at Queensridge have compiled a list of upgrades, which you can add to your package.

• Ceremony decor enhancements are available, including floating candles, hurricane lanterns, shepherd hooks, an aisle runner with rose petals, LED lily pads in the waterscape, tea lights in the trees, votive and LED candles, kissing balls and Chinese lanterns
  • Request heaters in the Courtyard
  • A vast array of decorative items are available for the reception, including votive or LED candles, candelabras, vases, kissing balls, sparklers and red carpet
  • Upgrade table decor with custom linens and chair covers, custom centerpieces and chargers
  • Additional reception items include toasting glasses, special cake knife and server, cake stands and a gift card box
  • Audiovisual enhancements are available, including a custom photo booth, GOBO image projection and specialty lighting
  • A stage is available for your reception

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

891 S Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, NV (702) 242-5700

I couldn't have found a more perfect place

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Erica L

My experience at the emerald at Queensridge was as close to perfect that a bride could want. I give this venue 5 stars on quality, service, and value. The ceremony site is breathtaking and the reception hall is no exception. The quality of the food is equal to a 4-5 star... Read More restaraunt. My guests were bragging about how delicious the food was and the wonderful experience of the entire evening. The service was exceptional. They were all professional and accommodating. We loved our dj Andrew who did a phenomenal job and our coordinator that did such a great job. We truly had no worries the entire night. I would also say that the value of the venue speaks

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Brianna C

When going through the different venues in Las Vegas, I knew that I wanted a princess, dream come true wedding. This venue was able to provide that. From start to finish, all of the employees were always there for us, to answer any and all questions, and to make sure that... Read More everything went smoothly. They made it very easy to work with them. On the big day, everything went as close to perfect as it could. The employees all made sure that we knew what was going on and that we were happy. My ONE and ONLY complaint was when it came to the open bar and the bartender. We were constantly reassured that there would be NO shots and that the bartender WOULD cut people off. There were several people doing shots and several people that NEEDED to be cut off and that never happened, which caused some problems. Other than that though, everything was perfect.

Our wedding

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Lauren G

My husband and I were married at Emerald at Queensridge on June 1. Our wedding was amazing. everything was just perfect. the staff at Queensridge were very very helpful. anything that I could have possibly asked for they would get or take care of for me. everything was exactly... Read More how I imagined it to be.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Rachael G

This is where you want to get married, trust me! My husband and I could not have imagined a more perfect day and it would not have been made possible without the helpful staff of Emerald at Queensridge! We worked with Cicely throughout the entire process and the whole time she... Read More makes you feel so special. You honestly feel like the only bride she is working with. I had a pretty clear idea of what we wanted but Cicely was always ready with tips and tricks to truly elevate everything to the next level. We also had to postpone our wedding date at one point and everyone was just so helpful. I honestly will truly miss going to Emerald for the planning meetings! I also need to mention all the attention to detail. My husband has a dairy allergy and his entire meal was made without dairy and that was so thoughtful. We also had 3 vegan guests and they were provided vegan meals. Lastly, I HAD to have a straight head table however there were 22 of us in the bridal party. I explained how important this was to me and Cicely made it happen! It looked amazing!! The entire staff is great. Pam is an absolute angel. She is truly the bride whisperer! Always there exactly when you need her. Truly an amazing venue. Great location, tasty food, top notch entertainment and easy, stress free feel throughout the entire process. I highly recommend to any couple looking for their dream venue! Happy Planning!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Dinna M

One of the most beautiful wedding venues I have ever seen! The second my now husband and I saw this place we knew we didn't need to look anywhere else! It's beautiful, private, and just the perfect place to say I Do! The bridal suite it's just gorgeous! Ken, Cecily, Pam and... Read More everyone else were absolutely incredible! Thank you for making our wedding an extra special day!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Meenah G

I just had my wedding here and I LOVED every minute of it!! I had the pleasure of working with Cicely during the planning process. She was so helpful as I was making my choices and made great suggestions when I didn’t know what to do. I changed my colors about 4 times, yet... Read More she was so patient with me every time. She thoroughly explained things at every step of the way and made sure I felt comfortable with my choices. She really was great to work with! They also offered a food tasting because I couldn’t decide on my dinner choices and I was able to talk to the head chef personally to make changes to the marinade on one of the entrees. TALK ABOUT BEING HELPFUL AND ACCOMMODATING!!!! Pam was our day-of coordinator and boy was I glad of that! From the rehearsal, we could tell she would have the boys in line! (something that was very helpful) She communicated with my people what exactly was needed and what was expected; that really made me feel at ease because it was one less thing I had to worry about. On my wedding day, Pam jumped right in and facilitated EVERYTHING. AND she remained calm through all my last minute decisions, which helped me to remain calm and rational!! At one point she asked if I also wanted rose petals on the tables and I just said to her, “Can you decide what looks better? I trust you” and that was it! (I am completely OCD, especially on my wedding day, so it just goes to show you…) I unfortunately ripped my dress at point before the ceremony, but Pam was right there to sew up the rip and send me right along. Throughout the night, she kept checking in to see how we were doing but not in an annoying kind of way. I would turn around and she was there, ready to assist! I started to worry at the end of the night about centerpieces and clean up and she told me to “enjoy the party, I’ve got it!” She was seriously like a fairy godmother!! I couldn’t be more pleased with how the night went!! Alicia was our photographer and she really is like a ninja! She was everywhere with her assistants, taking pictures, and she knew how to set up shots so they wouldn’t miss a moment. I was AMAZED!! I head from my guests that she must have taken almost a thousand pictures!! HAHA! I can’t wait to see all the beautiful pictures!! DJ Darrin was WONDERFUL!!! He kept the party going and kept checking in with us to make sure the music was on point! Some of us forgot how to do the cupid shuffle, so he helped us out by jumping on the dance floor to lead us!! HAHAH, so much fun!! He was funny and entertaining all night long. He really made the night a great time! I loved every moment of my wedding. But a few complaints came in afterwards, no biggie, but still. I guess the guests couldn’t hear us during the ceremony, so they missed all of our vows. That was unfortunate because my husband’s vows were pretty funny! Oh well, we will have to catch it on the video. Also, during the reception, one of the guests wanted to add a seat to the table. When she asked one of the wait staff for help, she was told, “looks like you got it” and walked away. WOW…I’m glad I didn’t hear about this during the wedding! All in all, a FABULOUS time was had by all. So this made for a very happy bride!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Ashley S

Emerald at Queensridge was all around amazing. They took care of every step from beginning to end and was always just an email or phone call away. Bre and Cicely were beyond amazing and Pam made sure my day went smoothly. I cannot rave about this place enough. I still get... Read More compliments on my wedding from the venue , to the food, and to the dance floor. You can not get a better deal in Vegas.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sarah R

I highly recommend Emerald at Queensridge to any couple looking for a low-stress, yet absolutely stunning wedding experience. Their package deals are so affordable & they make it as easy as possible for the couple to sit back & make simple choices regarding ceremony, food, DJ &... Read More reception. The wedding planner Cicely always returned every email promptly with clear answers to any questions I had. She also thought of every detail I didn't think of to make our day as smooth as possible. Pam was our wedding coordinator the day of, and she was lovely & sweet as well as flexible with any requests we made that day. Darren was our DJ & he was kind & fun & his assistant Sarah provided us with a bilingual DJ experience, which was exactly what we wanted. Several of our guests told us how beautiful the venue was, how delicious the food was, and overall what a great night they had. My husband & I keep talking about how much fun we had...we wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Samantha A

I am so happy we chose Emerald at Queensridge for our wedding venue. Their staff is amazing and incredibly patient. Throughout the planning process, they were so patient and understanding of all of my questions and changes. I never felt that I was burdening them with my... Read More inquiries. Bree and Cicely were so great to work with. Pam, our day of wedding coordinator was AMAZING! Everything went so smoothly! Pam and her team made sure everything went just as planned. The bride and groom never usually get to eat at weddings, but Pam made sure we were fed and hydrated throughout the ceremony and reception. I felt so at ease knowing she was on top of everything. Even my husband brought up wonderful she was. Emerald's wedding packages are affordable and the extras that you can add onto the package are great. They really let you add your own personal touches to your special day. All of our guests LOVED their food! We selected the Asian Flank Steak and lemon chicken breast along with other sides, and everything was so delicious! I wish I could relive our wedding day all over again because from start to finish, the whole day was just beautiful. Thank you Emerald!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Amanda T

Amazing! The staff was amazing and the venue was beautiful! Everything we asked for they made come true! Bree was amazing to work with, quick to get back to you and on top of it all! Pam was amazing as well. It's a well oiled machine, the staff is so professional and awesome!... Read More They gave us our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Sally P

EMERALD AT QUEENSRIDGE went beyound my expecations on the day of my wedding. It all came together the very day of the wedding. Everything went like clock work. Pam was excellent in making sure everything went as planned!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Casey

My wedding was magical! Could not have turned out more stress-free.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

As a long distance couple, we never stepped foot in the Emerald until the day before our wedding. With the support of Wedding & Event Specialist Bree, our year and a half of planning occurred through phone, skype, lots of emails and pictures. Bree was amazing and helped us... Read More with every step. She even gave us suggestions for local restaurants to have our rehearsal dinner. She responded to every email within hours and always had great advice and suggestions. She was not at all pushy regarding upgrades and kept our budget in mind when helping us plan. The Emerald was a brides dream. My bridal party and I had an amazing morning getting ready in the gorgeous and huge bridal suite. Our wedding day was prefect. Venue was beautiful. Staff was top notch. Every Bride should have a Pam as part of their day. The food was wonderful and the DJ kept us on the dance floor all night long. We had 86 people fly to Vegas to be a part of our day. We wanted to make sure they had the best time helping us celebrate our wedding. Since the wedding, we’ve had so many guests tell us it was the best wedding they ever attended. We are thrilled that Emerald is where we got married!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Nicole K

My husband and I were married here on April 22nd. We dealth mostly with Bree throughout the planning process and the day of we had Pam as our point of contact. I can't say enough kind words about either of these ladies. Bree was so very helpful in our understanding of... Read More options, always fast to respond and easy to reach. She is a dream for a bride planning their wedding solo! Pam was as dedicated as the wedding party to making sure the wedding day went as smoothly and as perfect as possible. She answered questions, helped us with any and all small needs and was just reassuring that she had everything taken care of. The bridal suite was large enough to where all 8 girls, our stylists and visitors had enough room to spread out and relax before the wedding. The groomsmen enjoyed their suite with games and drinks as well. The venue was absolutely beautiful. All the decor came together and we were lucky enough to have a sunny day that just gave everything a glow. The DJ provided by the venue was great as well. He made everything flow so well and helped get people out and dancing which was something we were worried about. He met with myself and my husband separately before the ceremony to make sure everything we wanted was on his list. The bakery recommended through the venue was also excellent as was all the food. We had many compliments on how great everything tasted. The chocolate fountain and pasta bar were both huge hits! I don't have a bad thing to say about the entire day. I would recommend this venue and their staff ten times over!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jackie R

Wow, what an amazing experience! My husband and I were married at Emerald at Queensridge on March 5, 2016. We looked at 5 different venues, all all-inclusive and [email protected] had the best value with a beautiful venue. We were traveling in for the wedding from Southern California so... Read More having everything in one package was much easier for us. From the first time we went to [email protected], we could tell that Bree, our pre-wedding planner, was awesome (even before we booked the venue). After booking our venue we had a 6-month, 90-day, and 30-day meeting. At each meeting Bree put us completely at ease and made sure everything on both their end and ours lined up and ready to go. After a while it felt like going to visit a friend! Our wedding was everything we could have hoped for; even now, over a month after our wedding we still have people coming up to us telling us how great our wedding was! Pam, our day of coordinator, was amazing as well. The way she effortlessly made sure everything was in place was quite amazing! My hubby and I are both laid back people so we wanted our wedding to reflect that. It perfectly reflected our personalities from the DJ to the photo booth (which was a huge hit!). We did have a tight budget (we wanted to spend more on our honeymoon, Paris and London) and I was so surprised that we were able to have the wedding we did on the budget we had. If I had it all to do over again the only thing I would change is to make it never end! Thank you so much to Bree, Pam, Kenneth (the general manager) and the rest of the staff at Emerald at Queensridge! Words can not express our gratitude for creating the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Kelly R

My wedding at Emerald was flawless. Everything from the decorations, music, and food was perfect. All my guests commented on how relaxed I looked at the wedding and it's honestly because I didn't have to worry about anything. The Emerald staff was very easy to work with and had... Read More suggestions for all of our needs. I live out of town, so we would do meetings over the phone, which was very simple and convenient. I highly recommend Emerald at Queensridge to anyone, local or out of town. Very well done.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Patricia B

I had my wedding here November 15, 2015 and they were WONDERFUL. Planning my wedding in Las Vegas from Albuquerque was a little difficult, but due to awesome sites like this and a few others, I was able to find everything I wanted, and it turned out just the way I wanted.... Read More When I saw the pictures online of this place, I was blown away. I had my sister who lives in Vegas check it out for me in person. She also attested that it was beautiful and just like the pictures. From the beginning of our contact with the staff at Emerald they aimed to please, and helped us get exactly what we wanted. Very low pressure and professional. The day of the wedding was wonderful. There were a few minor mishaps, but nothing worth mentioning. Pam was my coordinator the day of, and she was wonderful. She took care of every one of my needs and concerns. The food was excellent, and our guests LOVED the chocolate fountain. DJ Darrin from High Flyin' Entertainment was also excellent. His feel for the vibe in the room was excellent and his choice of my music selection was timed perfect. His execution of everything else was awesome. Overall, I felt like I had the perfect fairytale wedding from the twinkle lights, the sparkler sendoff and thanks to the help of the staff at Emerald at Queensridge.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Nina S

We were married here on Oct 21st, 2015. Everything was perfect! Our wedding coordinator Pam and the entire staff was amazing! I could not have asked for a better venue.

Fabulous !!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Gina G

I was an out of town the bride looking for a wedding venue in Las Vegas. Emerald at Queens Ridge totally exceeded my expectations. Bree was a fabulous person to work with and never seem tired of my endless questions. The experience was beautiful from beginning to end and... Read More totally exceeded my expectations. My guests were blown away with the beautiful facility and the level of service received. My Cordinator truly treated my day as if she were the one getting married. Do yourself a favor and go with this vendor you will not be disappointed!!!

Amazing venue and amazing people

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Michelle P

This venue was amazing!!! Cicely was so helpful leading up to the wedding and Pam, the day of wedding coordinator, was also so helpful the entire night. The DJ, Darrin, also did a great job. He was interacted with the crowd, played the right music, and just really seemed like he... Read More enjoyed the night, as well.

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Heather G

This venue and staff really knocked it out of the park! I got married on March 29, 2015 and cannot commend Emerald at Queensridge enough. Pam, our day-of coordinator was absolutely phenomenal. She did not miss a beat, communicated efficiently with all of our outside vendors, and... Read More made the whole evening go without a hitch. She was there whenever she was needed and acted quickly. Cicely and Bree helped us plan all of the details from start to finish and helped us attain all of our wishes within our budget. They were always a phone call away and offered some very valuable suggestions to help make our tables in the reception pop! They even let us attend 2 different tastings and had the chef specially make something we wanted to try from the menu so we could more accurately pick the food for our wedding day. The DJ, bartender, and wait staff were all excellent. Food was absolutely amazing. Their cake vendor suggestion was perfect. Set-up and breakdown was made so easy and all guests were treated with the highest hospitality. They truly made my dream come true on my wedding day and I cannot thank them enough.

My wedding at Emerald at Queensridge

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Meghan C

My wedding day was the best day of my life, and my husband and I agree that Emerald at Queensridge had a huge role in making the day so perfect! I honestly felt like a princess. Our wedding in Las Vegas was a destination wedding and we were going into it without ever seeing the... Read More venue. Well, the venue and staff surpassed my expectations. It was an absolutely gorgeous venue! So romantic, classy and elegant! Guests continue to tell me how beautiful they thought the venue was, and I couldn't agree more. Leading up to the wedding, I would communicate with Cicely about the details and what to expect and what I envisioned. She was such a joy to talk to and was always quick to reply to my numerous emails! I always felt like I was in good hands when dealing with Cicely. Mimi was our wedding coordinator during the rehearsal and the wedding day and she was fantastic! Very calm and collected and a true professional. Ladies, you also get a personal attendant on your big day! My attendant was Gabby and she was very helpful and sweet. The DJ was also amazing. We provided a list of music for him and he followed the list all night, even including some special requests of ours of music from the east coast of Canada that we were pleasantly surprised that he played! I could not be happier with the staff! The staff made the day move along flawlessly and I can't thank them enough. They really take care of every worry so all you have to do is enjoy your day! The venue is breathtakingly beautiful and I cannot imagine my wedding anywhere else. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride. Thank you for everything Emerald!!

The day of made everything worth it!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 MELISSA B

When you look up this venue online you see a gorgeous outside ceremony with a spectacular, fun-filled reception area. When you watch a video of this venue you see nothing but bliss. I saw the price and said no-way am I paying that much but my then future husband said let’s just... Read More go look at it. I got their and fell in love!!! We ended up booking them and I can honestly say it was a rough road with them. They are nice people but everything is extra, from the colored ribbon on each chair to a colored rose ball down the aisle. The starting package is very bare and was not explained to us when we signed the contract so when we were told it's $3.00-$7.50 A PERSON for ONE hor' derve we were shocked. You would think with the amount we were paying it came with a selection of hor' derves. The one thing that got me the most was the 100 guest count which is false advertising its 98 guest count and you are a guest at your own wedding. After paying over $13,000, due to all the "extras" I wanted I was told that they don't count the bride and groom as being at their own wedding and all the money we paid to just book the venue doesn't pay for our food and drink. After paying $100+ for each additional person past the 100 we thought we could have I was then told at my 30 day my FH and I are also a guest at our own wedding and I had to pay for us to be there as well. These are a few of the frustrations I felt people should be aware of but don't let them detour you from visiting or booking this venue because let me tell you the day of my wedding was SPECTACULAR!!!! It was everything I dreamed and worked so hard for!!! I had people telling me it felt like a million dollar wedding which makes me feel so good inside. My husband and I ended up being pleased with the final product.

fantastic venue

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 elsa r

my day was perfect thanks to emerald. they made sure everything went so smoothly

loved it!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Carolina S

I loved my wedding at EAQ! The girls at the office are super nice and helpful, the coordinator and the day-of staff were awesome as well. Special shout-out to the DJ, Andrew. He was great! Some of the options are a bit overpriced however, like the up lighting. I purchased it... Read More anyway and it created a beautiful ambiance. The food was delicious and the photo booth was a big hit! Definitively recommend it!